[Closed] Undead Arrival

Tydie & Aes Sedai only

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

[Closed] Undead Arrival

Post by Willoria » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:31 pm

There's a Zombie in the Family Arata woke up oddly early, making sure to start a pot of coffee and breakfast before Kiyori would wake. Not to mention he also had an errand to run. By time his girlfriend would wake up the table would have serving dishes of a few of her breakfast favorites, a pot of coffee, and a guest sitting on the couch not far away in the living room. "You know... it might be easier on her if you henge or something..." Arata mentioned, giving Sachiko an odd look where she sat on the couch. "This is going to be hard enough on her without... without seeing you like that."

'This thing is heresy! It should not exist! Kill the thing!'

'Oh shut up.'

On the couch Sachiko simply shrugged at first, going on to shake her head as she stood up and crossed her arms, taking a few steps closer to the kitchen. "This is going to be hard on her enough as it is without me lying to her." Sachiko replied. 'A henge is a lie, and I have no issue doing it most of the time. But this is my sister. She deserves the truth. All of it. Nothing omitted."

Arata gave Sachiko an uncomfortable look before simply shaking his head and moving into the bedroom. A hand on Kiyori's shoulder he woke the woman gently. "Kiyori, time to wake up." he said quietly, glancing towards the kitchen before looking down at her again. "Your sister is here... I thought, uh, bringing her here would be better."
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

TyDie

[Closed] Undead Arrival

Post by TyDie » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:46 pm

On any other morning, Kiyori would have already been awake and active before the sun arose. It was simply the way her biological clock worked. But after a night like last night, she lay sprawled on the bed, still nude, and still very much in a deep state of slumber. She had tossed ever so slightly in the night, revealing most of her body as she slept. Arata's hand to awaken her was met with a grumble, almost akin to a cat's displeased 'murr'. "Nyehhh, five more minutes... Your kage commands you." She rolled over in protest, refusing to awaken as she desired sleep even over the smell of the coffee and food filling the apartment.

But at the mention of her sister, her eye darted open and a look of minor horror crossed her face.

"Oh god i'm not dressed! Damn it Arata, throw me my underwear!" Kiyori exclaimed as she leapt out of bed, quickly throwing on her clothes and taking a quick look in the mirror, wiping away a line of drool from her mouth. "By the light, not the way I wanted to wake up this morning... But you said my sister is here. You mean... Sachiko, right?" She had other sister of course, but Sachiko was the one that was the topic of discussion recently due to her apparent zombification. Taking a breath to steady herself, she nodded to Arata before walking towards the door, ready to be greeted by the sight of her lost - and apparently found - sister.
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
Sunagakure no SatoHenrin EmiGenin[color=darkgoldenrod][b][/b][/color]
Konohagakure no SatoIbakuro AiyaChuunin[color=#8CD600][/color]
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Willoria

[Closed] Undead Arrival

Post by Willoria » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:39 pm

Arata covered his mouth briefly as he had to try not to laugh when Kiyori demanded her underwear. "Uh... you weren't wearing any..." he reminded her, clearing his throat to keep from laughing as he knew that would earn him, at best, a shoe thrown at his head. Probably something worse though. He was almost glad when she returned to the serious subject at hand and asked him a question. "Yeah, I mean Sachiko." he affirmed, reaching out to touch one of her shoulders as she finished dressing and encouraging her to turn and look at him. "She... looks a little different though, okay? Just... brace yourself." He reminded her, before taking a deep breath and stepping out of the room first.

Sachiko meanwhile was out in the living room still, arms crossed and waiting as she could hear all the clamoring and ruckus going on behind the bedroom door. She cleared her throat loudly. "You're my sister! Clothes don't really matter!" she called, chuckling. "Not like I didn't already know you two are fucking... hey how come you haven't knocked her up yet anyway?" she demanded as Arata stepped out of the bedroom first.

Arata immediately turned red and cleared his throat, shaking his head as he stepped out of the way. "Some things never change... even if you are now a zombie..." he muttered.

"Hey that's prejudice! And.... somehow racist... I think." Sachiko accused, suddenly looking puzzled before she regained herself. "That insinuates that I eat brains! Which I don't!"
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

TyDie

[Closed] Undead Arrival

Post by TyDie » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:22 am

That voice that resounded through the house as Sachiko yelled out to her was unmistakable. The mannerisms, the tone, the inflectiona, even the playfulness of it was very clearly her sister's. "That doesn't mean i'm comfortable with it!" Kiyori yelled back, while simultaneously flicking a small orb of sand at Arata with of course hardly any power behind it. At most it'd cause some skin irritation and a little bruise, but as she didnt wear shoes she didnt have one ready to throw at him for his comments. By the time she got dressed, he stopped her and tried to prepare her. She let out a small sigh before smiling at him. "Arata, I'll be okay. She's still my sister."

But no, she really wasn't.

As she walked out behind Arata it took everything she had not to gasp at Sachiko's appearance. She hadn't even registered her crass remarks until Arata commented on them, and even then she was so stunned by Sachiko that she hardly thought to comment. "Sachiko... By the Light..." was all she could really manage to say as she walked towards her. When she got close to her, she eyed her up and down a moment, sniffed for the scent of death, and examined her for any signs of life. She didn't smell dead, but she certainly looked and felt like it, as she reached out to take her hand in hers. "You're so cold... are you... okay?"

She honestly wasn't sure what else to ask
Active Characters
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Willoria

[Closed] Undead Arrival

Post by Willoria » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:54 am

Arata fell quiet as the two sisters met once again after so much time. He leaned against a counter, sipping at a cup of coffee as he left the two woman to their conversation. However he didn't leave, some part of him didn't trust what stood before him and he couldn't bring himself to leave Kiyori alone with her. Meanwhile Sachiko did her best to smile as her sister saw her and that shocked expression crossed her face. "Ta-Da!" she proclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air as if she had just done some trick and grinned happily at Kiyori. Though as her sister drew close she brought her arms back down to her sides and didn't fight as she touched her. "I don't think the Light has anything to do with this, Ki." she said quietly, her smile wavering as she took on an odd moment of seriousness.

She let her sister check her over, smiling almost sadly as Kiyori asked her if she was okay. "I mean, technically I'm still dead." she admitted. "I don't have a heartbeat. I don't breathe. I don't even eat. I mean, there's some benefits to all that but yeah, I'm cold, like a corpse." she shrugged momentarily. "But I'm me. Sakaki fixed my soul, repaired it, returned it to me." She looked at Kiyori a moment and smiled, suddenly lunging forward and wrapping her arms around her sister in a hug.

Arata flinched at the movement, but stayed where he was. 'You're a fool.'

'It's just a hug, Kogasha.'

TyDie

[Closed] Undead Arrival

Post by TyDie » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:40 pm

The Kazekage processed all the information presented to her by her sister passively, filing it away for later of course. Because while it was important for her to understand the exact nature of her sister's existence, she was far more concerned with the emotional impact of seeing her, speaking to her... it was so much to take in. It had been years since her death at the hands of Shishire, then all of the sudden she met Souta, and everything seem to change. Now Sachiko was 'alive' or at least she existed... and here she was holding her lost sister's hand. Her soul was fractured, but now it was whole. Henrin, Sachiko...

She embraced her sister with as much love as ever, squeezing her tightly in her arms despite how cold she felt. Tears welled in her eyes as her smile grew. "Oh Sachiko! I knew Akihito was just being paranoid! It's you... it's really you!" she would stay there, holding her sister, for as long as Sachiko would allow... and even after she was sick of it for a few moments. When she finally did release her sister, all of the information came flooding back to her as she wiped away her tears.

"So... what do you remember, Sachiko? Do you recall how it all happened? Do you... know how you..." she could hardly bring herself to say the word, despite knowing as Sachiko had explained that, while she stood before her, she was still very much dead. Were it not for her beliefs in thr ancient ways of Yuumagure unveiled in the temple under the dunes, she would think her sister an abomination... but perhaps this dark gift could serve the greater light after all.
Active Characters

Willoria

[Closed] Undead Arrival

Post by Willoria » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:52 pm

Sachiko couldn't help a giggle as her sister returned the hug, and even Arata was smirking where he leaned against a counter. As her sister pulled from her though and asked that question, even Sachiko frowned a bit. "I remember everything." she said quietly, biting her lip briefly as she debated on how to explain. "I remember losing control, I remember Shishire taking over. It was like watching myself.. I saw the genma handler I killed, the one I disfigured, and I saw what Souta had to do." Sachiko sighed, and shrugged. "If you're going to ask if I blame him, I don't. That wasn't me anymore, honestly it felt more like he was pulling me out of a nightmare than anything. I saw everything and couldn't control my body anymore it was..." she shook her head before suddenly smiling at her sister again.

"You should eat something, Ki. Looks like Arata pulled out all the stops for a change." When the man in question tried to glare at her, Sachiko simply stuck her tongue out at him before looking back to Kiyori. "How are you still with this lug anyway? I mean, is the dick really that good?"

Naturally, Arata immediately choked on his coffee and started coughing.

TyDie

[Closed] Undead Arrival

Post by TyDie » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:40 pm

Kiyori frowned as well, knowing that Sachiko was all too familiar with the circumstances of her death. She wondered how much, if anything, she remembered about after that though... her time spent between worlds, her soul fractured, doomed to wander that land alone forever were it not for the new host. But still, she somehow managed a smile. "You know, thats how i knew it was you, Sachi... No one else can call me 'Ki'. I still remember, growing up you couldn't pronounce my name, and thats why I let it slide... heh, its one of my favorite memories." she spoke as she moved over to the table to get herself some food at Sachiko's urging...

But she froze as the girl's crass demeanor showed itself once more.

Under most circumstances, Kiyori would be offended by her sister's remarks, as she always found her ways to be gross and offensive at best. But today, being able to speak to her when she thought she never would again, she found herself in an ornery mood... it couldve also been Arata's doing too. "Since you're asking, my stomach still hurts from last night, when I rode him for every last inch." it was a roundabout answer, but Sachiko would understand she meant it wsd indeed good. A mischievous look crossed her face as she grabbed a cup of coffee, wondering if Arata would need cpr after that one.

Finally she covered her mouth as if shocked, letting out a gasp. "Oh my! What kind of leader am I? What would the people do if they knew their Kazekage had such a mouth on her?" she concluded with a laugh, sitting down with just her cup of coffee.
Active Characters

Willoria

[Closed] Undead Arrival

Post by Willoria » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:51 pm

In the past when Sachiko had made quips about Kiyori and Arata's sex life it had been met with shame on her sister's part and often red-faced embarrassment. So when she made such a quip again, Kiyori's response was exactly what she wasn't expecting. She busted out laughing so hard the young zombie nearly fell out of her chair, a reaction that didn't improve when Arata literally spit out his coffee in response, going into another coughing fit. "Oh god don't die, Arata." Sachiko managed between giggles. "I don't want to see what CPR turns into with you two." she added, having to take some time to calm down her laughter before she looked at her sister.

"Well its a good thing I don't eat or I might have spit something out at that. What has gotten into you?" she asked, still snickering.

Arata spoke up without thinking as he managed to calm down his coughing fit, and abandoned his coffee for the time being. "Apparently me. I seem to be a bad influence." he retorted, looking over as he realized Sachiko was looking at him with a raised eyebrow and it hit him what he said. "Yeah this isn't a day to be sober..." he muttered, pulling a flask out of a pocket somewhere and downing half its contents.

TyDie

[Closed] Undead Arrival

Post by TyDie » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:27 pm

Sachiko's laughter was clearly contagious, as the Kazekage too began to laugh hysterically at the entire situation. Her own laughter was then amplified by Arata's response, though he didn't mean it to be half as funny as it came out based on his own reaction. "Oh my goodness, I can't breath!" her laughter kept going for what seemed like an hour, but when she finally wiped the tears of joy from her eyes she smiled at her sister before taking a drink... and then, realization set in, and another tough question entered Kiyori's mind. "I have to ask Sachiko... what happens now?"

It was an open question, but as she cupped her coffee and stared into the black liquid, she expounded upon it with specifics. "I mean... how do you feel about all this? How does Akihito feek about it? I mean, what you are... it's not normal. In fact, many would consider it an affront to nature, against everything Yuumagure teaches us. As you are, you can't return to Her Light... I guess what i'm asking is what do you want to happen next? After all, i'm Kazekage now; nobody but me can force you to do anything, and im giving you the choice."

She didn't really know what she wanted. Having the chance to speak with her sister again, to get that final closure, was more than most got. But it was always human nature to want more. More time, more chances to make happy memories with Sachiko... but surely, Sachiko wouldn't want to be this way forever, right? Eventually, her sister would want to rest...
Active Characters

Willoria

[Closed] Undead Arrival

Post by Willoria » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:37 pm

At first Sachiko only shrugged when her sister asked the question. When posed so simply the girl really had no idea what was next, but then her sister expounded upon it. "I'm not going to lie, when I first came back I didn't want to stay." she admitted quietly, looking down at her hands. She couldn't help but to stare at the scars on her wrists where the markings once were to show she was a host to Shishire. "I wanted a chance to rest, to be at peace.. I don't know where I was but I do know that with a fractured soul I wasn't at peace..." she glanced at her sister, more specifically at her sister's necklace. "I wanted a chance to tell her she could be proud of you. Maybe give her a bit of peace too." She shrugged again, her eyes dropping to her lap once more as she never really was good at serious conversations. "To give you peace."

"I only agreed to stay so Akihito could study me for awhile, so maybe they could learn something from me to help future hosts or the village or something..." Sachiko lifted her head to look at her sister again for a moment, smiling almost sadly. "At least that was the idea until Arata came and got me... and Souta told me the truth, of how long its been since you saw our family, how much my death fucked with you..." Sachiko suddenly reached across the table to take both of Kiyori's hands into both of hers. "I guess I just decided today though that I'm not leaving you again yet." the sad smile on her face slowly twisted into a smirk. "Besides, I have new jutsu now that no one else has, I gotta see how strong I can get them first."

TyDie

[Closed] Undead Arrival

Post by TyDie » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:54 pm

Kiyori too was a bit sad about the conversation topic, wishing she had simply enjoyed her sister's company and approached the topic later. But alas, her curiousity was always her weakness, and in this moment impatience got the better of her. She looked down to her ruby pendant as Sachiko referenced Emi, twirling it in her hand before allowing Sachiko to take her hands as she finished explaining herself. And with a smile, Kiyori realized that she too had an explanation to give. "Did I ever explain my newfound views of Yuumagure? Or rather, I guess I should say ancient views... the temple wheee I received my blessing had murals all over depicting a time when darkness was not viewed as unholy or evil... it was simply the light's protector."

Kiyori rose from her seat and approached Arata, exposing the seal that kept Kogasha within the man. "The spirit within Arata is a relic of those times. It serves to protect the light within me, through Arata. Darkness is meant to serve and protect light... and maybe you can fit that role, Sachiko. Your existence is unnatural, but it could still be put to use... and i'd like to have you with me for a while longer. If that's alright." she looked back and forth between Arata and Sachiko as she spoke, clearly intent on Sachiko staying with her in her home.

"And don't worry, i'll get a bigger place soon. You won't have to hear us." She gave a small wink to Sachiko, while silently hoping Arata would have another coughing fit.
Active Characters

Willoria

[Closed] Undead Arrival

Post by Willoria » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:14 pm

Arata couldn't help a frown as Kiyori grabbed his arm and showed off the mark on the inside of his left forearm. He wasn't overly fond of the mark, it was right over his own tattoos and even seemed to be brighter. He hated the way it stood out against the rest. But still he turned his gaze to Sachiko. "Hikari Hogosha... he usually just goes by Kogasha though." Arata remarked, still frowning slightly. He may have grown used to the thing within him, but it didn't mean he necessarily liked it now. "He seems to have been some kind of coyote spirit, guarding one of the last resting places of the Light, and when it chose your sister as a vessel, he chose me."

Sachiko tilted her head as the two gave her more information on Arata's spirit, something she'd never really heard either talk about before. She'd heard about it when she was a host of course, Shishire had blathered on and on about the thing within Arata, but Arata had never really talked about it. "Yeah Shishire told me about Kogasha." she said rather simply, ignoring the surprised look that Arata gave her before she looked to her sister. "I mean, if you two wouldn't mind... I don't sleep actually, I mean I can but I don't need to. Tends to freak people out when I do... and Souta has a pet that keeps trying to eat my toes when I do so..."

TyDie

[Closed] Undead Arrival

Post by TyDie » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:19 pm

Kiyori still couldn't see why Arata took such a problem with Kogasha. While she could never understand what it was like to bear host to a spirit, Kogasha wasn't a grand spirit like the Genma, and he actually had good intentions. It seemed, of all the spirits that he could have encountered, at least this one was somewhat benevolent. In any case, she wouldn't comment any more on that one, leaving that for him to talk about if he so chose. Instead, she would move back over to Sachiko at the table, take a seat next to her, and nod in affirmation. "Hehe, I wouldn't have suggested it otherwise Sachi. I'd love you to stay with us, and enjoy whatever sense of normal life you can get. Sleep, eat, whatever you want to do... You're my sister. Even in your current state, that doesn't change."

Kiyori couldn't help but laugh at the mischief of little Hara, even going as far as to make a small quip at her about it. "Aww, Hara just thinks your a chew toy, that's all. If it's that bad you could always... you know... Do the zombie thing." She pointed to her head, referencing brains of course.
Active Characters

Return to “Sunagakure no Sato”