[closed] Aftermath of the Soul

Kat and Ty

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:41 pm

She knew not how long it had gone by, but when the young Sakaki awoke finally she found herself in chains. Attached to those chains were fuuinjutsu meant to suppress the powers of the genma, and the entire room's floor was itself a fuuinjutsu also working to keep a maroon barrier of tenkujutsu active around her. She was, for all intents and purposes, bound and restrained. Her arms kept far enough apart that she couldn't form seals, not that it would matter as the girl bore another fuuinjutsu that prevented any form of chakra molding anyway. The chains that binded her in place were far, far stronger than her physical might, and her tools had been stripped from her. Truth be told, she was lucky that she was at least close enough to a bench that she could sit down.

"Unhh, My head... What..." About time... Shihihihi. You did a bad thing, child. Wha? What are you... All at once the events of the night came rushing back to her, and she sat upright in a flash, not even registering the chains holding her. "Souta!" She remembered it all... who he was, and what she had done... But not his fate. She struggled to stand, but the chains didn't even need to hold her; she was so weak she couldn't stand if she wanted to. She was still coming around, but she had enough to call out "Hey, who's out there! Hello! Where am I? Someone?" She yelled in desperation, hoping she'd receive an answer...
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
Sunagakure no SatoHenrin EmiGenin[color=darkgoldenrod][b][/b][/color]
Konohagakure no SatoIbakuro AiyaChuunin[color=#8CD600][/color]
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

Post by Willoria » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:47 pm

Kouseki Rokuro was just out of the line of sight that the cell provided. He sat on a small wooden stool, back against the cold wall and head back with his eyes closed almost as if he were napping. Of course he wasn't, he was simply waiting. Eventually he heard what he was waiting for, movement. Sakaki was awake and stirring it seemed, and soon calling out. The man stood slowly and stretched before walking over to where she could see him. He didn't say a word at first, moving into her line of sight and simply standing in front of her cell. His sword was on his hip, as usual he wore no shirt and his deformities were on display. Save for his face, those were covered by his mask as always as he eyed her warily. His dark eyes were fixed on the girl before him as he simply looked at her.

"Well I see you're finally awake." he stated rather simply, crossing his arms over his chest as he looked at her. His voice was low, nearly a growl. "Strange thing... an orphan finds out she actually does have the one thing in this world she's always wanted... living family... and turns around and turns on him." Though most of his jaw was hidden in his mask, Sakaki could probably seen the tension in his upper jawline closer to his eyes as he tensed at his own words.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:01 pm

As Rokuro walked into view, Sakaki grew quiet, her eyes watching him carefully as his body language was difficult for her to grasp without the help of Shishire's Soul's eye techniques. "Rokuro... What's going on? Where's Souta?" She expected answer, but instead as usual, Rokuro preferred to be an ass and hold what happened against her. She glared at him with anger, huffing and turning her head to the wall. "Tch. Maybe it'd be different if he wasn't hiding it from me. You're enjoying this far too much, me behind bars. I'd even be willing to bet you're trying to talk the village into unsealing me. Gah, can you see past your own stupid ego for two seconds and realize that last night was..."

She started to get mad, but of course the moment she spoke about last night the memories came flooding in again and she froze. Her gaze fell to the floor as guilt overtook her. "I... I didn't mean to... I was angry. He lied to me. He's lied to me for years. I... I wasn't trying to... kill him..." She barely got the words out. For one who was so accustomed to speaking about death, the thought that she killed Souta weighed incredibly heavy on her. She couldn't even bring herself to cry though, she was still so tired.
Active Characters
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:08 pm

Rokuro snorted. "Unseal you? Pfft. Be easier just to behead you and let the sealers wrangle Shishire after that. Far more satisfying too." he practically snarled at her, shaking his head as he watched her. He could see the memories flood back into place as she dropped to the bench again and he laughed. "Lied to you? You idiot." he said, stepping closer to the bars as he rest a hand against them. "Souta had no idea. They did the blood test and verified. There's no record of him knowing. They checked your mother's records too. Nada." Rokuro shrugged and laughed, stepping away again as he started to pace.

"For the record, he's alive." he suddenly told her. "But if Kaede hadn't been there we'd be burying him right about now..." He turned and looked at Sakaki again, shaking his head. "In one fell swoop you tried to kill your father, who didn't even know he was, and ruined his career as soon as he finally achieved Bannin. Bet you're proud of yoruself."
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:21 pm

Sakaki listened to Rokuro's words, and while he didn't necessarily mean for them to, they actually brought her comfort. He was alive, she wasn't getting unsealed and apparently Souta really didn't know that Sakaki was his daughter. But that last part, honestly, really didn't make her feel much better. "I'm glad he's not dead... But that also just tells me that he had no interest in being there for my mother. He slept with her and moved on." That's right, child. Do not give in to his lies. You know what is true... Sakaki went quiet once again as he began blaming her for what happened, saying that she was the reason Souta's career was ruined.

"What the hell do you mean!? I wasn't myself Rokuro, you know that better than anyone! And there's no way his career is over, not over one incident like this! God, what is so wrong with you!?" She stood from the bench and approached the bars as close as she could, catching herself on the chain that anchored her to the center of the room. She was within a couple feet of him now though, the bars still between us, and the man himself out of reach. "What the hell is your problem with me anyway? You're just like the rest, all you see is the fucking genma! I don't think I've ever even heard you say my name!!" She shot daggers into him with her eyes... if not for the various seals preventing her, Shishire's chakra would no doubt be forming around her right now.
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:30 pm

Rokuro outright laughed as Sakaki went on. When she spoke of Souta moving on from her mother he held up a hand as if mimicking her speech with it, mouthing a few inane words before he started laughing again. His laugh was not a joyous thing, especially not through that mask. The mask made the pitch slightly lower, and added a bit of an echo. He turned and raised an eyebrow as she came as close as she could to him. Despite what the mask covered it was obvious he was grinning, though anger still flashed in his dark eyes. "Funny, you were ready to blame your mother for everything. You tortured her very soul. I couldn't see it, but I could hear you and the things you said to her. You hated her. And now you want to think she's some innocent victim in your birth? If Souta had known about you he would have sought you out." he continued, stepping closer to the bars as he looked down at her. "Wanna know how I know? You're not the only orphan in this room, bitch. When I joined the squad at seventeem and Souta found out, he took me in until for that year. When I was injured by your predecessor, he took me in and he nursed me to health. That man is a Sensei and a Father at his core!" Rokuro shook his head. "What do you think happens now? You tried to kill him. The revelation of your birth could have been buried, but no your actions made it public. He's been suspended from your handler team. He won't be back on it."

He grinned at her almost like the devil. "It's my team now."

He stepped away from the bars, towards the opposite wall, his back to Sakaki for the moment as something in his body language shifted. He didn't relax, but he didn't turn back to look at her after she'd accused him of never saying her name, and the chuckle that came from his breath was something barely there as his vocal volume lowered and he spoke strangely seriously. "I don't say your name because I can't. Someone on this team has to be ready to do the worst if it becomes necessary... and that was never going to be Souta again. Killing the last host almost killed him. Only reason he survived was to help me get back on his feet, by time I was better his death wouldn't have been an honorable harakiri, it would have been a cowardly suicide. I don't say your name because I can't see you as you, someone on this team has to keep a clear head about what can happen."

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:54 pm

Sakaki's anger didn't subside as the man continued to berate her, though he did reveal a little about himself as his little story went on. Did she feel bad for him? Absolutely, but he was still being a pretentious shit. She rolled her eyes and walked back to the bench to sit, still incredibly exhausted from everything that went on. "So you understand the life of an orphan, and still you're this shitty to me? You know full well that I didn't intend for any of this to happen, and still you're going to judge me like that? You're just like Shishire... you don't know how to let go of a grudge, do you? I was actually talking to Souta about trying to fix your problem there, with the stupid mask."

She paused and let that hang in the air, but wouldn't go further then that. No, if he wanted to know more, he'd have to press her about it. Instead, she'd hop to the topic that interested her; Souta's suspension. "He'll be back. Souta doesn't give up like that. Even after this, he'll find a way. And truth be told I don't care who's running the handler team. You won't have to do your job, because i'm still in control! That was Shishire's last form you know, I asked about the progression of his power. I made it through all four of them... There's no more losing control for me!" She stomped her feet in protest, once more staring at the wall, so disgusted she couldn't look at the asshole across from her.
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:03 pm

As Sakaki brought up his mask, Rokuro visibly stiffened. But he didn't ask. 'No, she's wrong. And asking only gives her a victory in this right now. She doesn't deserve to feel so smug.' He thought to himself, shaking his head. "There's no fixing it." he replied coldly with a confidence he didn't feel, but wasn't about to let her see. The man turned and leaned his back against the cold wall, crossing his arms over his chest and shaking his head at her. "They know he's your father now. They'll never let him back. He's-"

"-not dead and not incapable of speaking for himself."

Rokuro suddenly pushed himself off the wall and turned to look at Souta, opening his mouth to speak before Souta motioned with a hand to cut him off.

"The moment she woke, the other guard came looking for me. You can leave." Souta might not have been the team leader at the time, but he was certainly still a Bannin who outranked the Special Jounin in front of him. With a final glare at Sakaki, Rokuro turned and left. Souta picked something up just out of Sakaki's line of sight before walking to the bars and setting down the small stool Rokuro had been sitting in before. He took a seat himself, a couple feet from the bars and rest his elbows on his knees. For a moment he looked down at his feet, breathing slightly accelerated as he tried to catch his breath. The man was still healing. But eventually he spoke, barely looking up at Sakaki. "How are you feeling?"

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:11 pm

Sakaki was about to cut him off herself, but suddenly Souta's familiar voice filled the halls. Even despite her frustrations and the awkwardness of the situation, Souta was still preferable to Rokuro. She said nothing to Rokuro as the man left, nor did she speak to Souta until he sat down, but she did visibly relax more as Souta took a seat. She breathed out a small sigh as he asked her how she was. "...Tired, but unharmed. How's your chest?" It was a short question, but given that she was the one who had caused him the wound, it had a heavy weight to it. She tried to act disinterested, still hurt by the whole situation, but deep down she was still worried about him.

"So... What happens to me now? To you? To us? I hope you're not expecting me to call you 'daddy' now." She crossed her arms with a huff, and slowly the small size of the cell was really starting to weigh on her... She wanted out.
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:19 pm

Souta nodded slowly as Sakaki answered, shrugging as she asked her question. "Another scar over one I already had." he admitted, lifting his head to look at her again. His eyes betrayed how the man felt. He was hurt, he was lost, and he had no idea how to cope with the information he now knew. "They should be releasing you today." he said simply. "Official story is that you were in the hospital, and that's the story Miss Miami will know as well." He looked at her a moment, quiet as she made her quip about what to call him.

The man just shook his head.

"You've known since the first time you came to my house that what I had wanted most of all was a family. You knew what I lost." he started, his eyes drifting down to his hands once more. "I will force nothing on you, Sakaki. I've been suspended off your handler team indefinitely. I'm still in charge of them in some ways but I won't be allowed in the field with you in an official capacity any longer." he informed her, sighing quietly as he still didn't look up. It was as if he couldn't look at her, and in truth looking at her caused him great pain. It wasn't the newly healing wound, it was that now that he knew who her mother was that was all he could see when he looked into her eyes. "If you want to stay at the orphanage, I won't stop you. But in light of what we know now... you'll always have a standing invitation to stay with me, for me to take care of you as I always should have. And I would push to be with you in the field still, not as your handler but as your father. Anyone who tries to stop me will fail."

The man took a deep breath however, knowing she might not want that at all. "But its your choice. I will not force it on you... I know you feel betrayed, and you're not the only one. I can't fix the past, Sakaki. I can only try to pick up the pieces from here."

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:36 pm

The young Jinchuuriki breathed a small sigh of relief as Souta explained that she would be out of there today, and was equally happy that Miss Miami wasn't aware any of this happened. "Good, she doesn't need to know what really happened. She worries about me enough as it is." Sakaki let out a small sigh as he went on to explain the situation... and even through her anger she knew he was right. She wasn't the only one who lost something here. She wasn't the only one hurting. But right now, she just couldn't do it. "...You really didn't know, did you?" She wasn't stupid, once the anger had subsided and she really thought about it, she knew full well that he probably had no idea. And yet, that still didn't help her feel any better. She was still angry, still frustrated, and just didn't know how to cope with it.

"I do think it's time I move out. Get an apartment. I have the money for it now after all." She wasn't going to outright say that she wanted nothing to do with him, even she couldn't bring herself to be that cruel. She'd already stabbed him in the chest, she didn't want to add breaking his heart on to the list. However, she needed time to think. Time to ruminate on everything that happened over the past 24 hours. And perhaps she needed an ear to listen to her, someone from the outside who could look in and give her insight. She stared off into the distance, unsure of what else she wanted to say.... or what else there was to say. How do you just talk to someone who you almost killed no more than 24 hours ago?
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:44 pm

Souta was quiet, only shaking his head as she asked and he confirmed that he didn't know. Beyond that he wasn't sure what else he could say. As a man who'd had a handful of single nights with a woman he wasn't naive. Finding out he had a child had always been a possibility, but he had never expected it to be Sakaki. He found he hated himself for not knowing sooner. He hated her mother for never telling him. But he also had a flurry of emotions and revelations to work through.

He has a daughter.

She's been in an orphanage all her life.

She's a shinobi.

She has a genma sealed in her.

That last part especially he found strangely felt like it ripped a hole through him. If he had been present in her life he knew he would have stood in the way. He never would have let her take that risk, and he would have happily born her hate and anger for it if it meant she was safe from Shishire. Every revelation brought with it a new list of failures, and as the man sat staring down at his feet he realized his hand was wet. Tears dripped from the corners of his eyes onto the back of his hand and the moment he realized it, he wiped them away. He cleared his throat to make sure he wouldn't betray it in his voice before he finally spoke up. "If that's what you want." he said simply. "You know where to find me." He stood up suddenly and took a few steps towards the hallway and the exit. "By the Light I need a drink..." He paused and shook his head, glancing back towards Sakaki. "A guard or two will be down to release you. After what happened I'm not allowed to even be here when they let you out. Honestly... I wasn't even supposed to come down here at all."

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:49 am

Sakaki watched the man wipe his face, and though she couldn't see for herself, she could only guess that Souta was crying... gods, how had this situation had gone to hell so quickly? She may not have lost control of herself entirely, but her rage had just cost both of them so much. Was moving out into an apartment what she really wanted? No, probably not... But the girl wanted to be alone. She didn't want Miss Miami, or Souta, or anyone to be with her. Souta stood to leave, and Sakaki stood to follow, but got light headed as she tried and stumbled to the ground. "No, wait... Souta..." He had to go, but she didn't want him to. He explained what would happen next, and Sakaki simply nodded, waiting for the man to leave before she too began to cry.

"Gods, what have I done?"
It was a couple hours later by the time she was finally released, after some intense interrogation with Akihito about the situation. It seemed that, despite the gaps in her story left as a result of her going nuts and losing consciousness, her story lined up well enough with the story of the three handlers that she was believed to be honest. In addition, a series of tests revealed that she was indeed still Sakaki, and that Shishire had not husked her. For all intents and purposes, she wasn't a threat, but she would be under a very watchful eye for a while after all that. As she wandered her way out of the minimum security section of the Pit, escorted by a couple of guards, she'd find Rokuro on the outside waiting for her.

Once the guards had left, it was just her and Rokuro, standing in the middle of a small building that lead down into the pit, disguised from the masses. "...So what now, here to gloat?" She practically spat at him, her darkened eyes looking towards the setting sun.
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:56 am

Rokuro raised an eyebrow at Sakaki as she made her statement, though he didn't bother to shake his head as a 'no'. "I'm still one of your handlers. My job is to keep an eye on you after all." he said, motioning for her to walk with him. Assuming she did so, he'd lead the way out of the small building and into the sunlight. He had donned his cloak once more, hiding the worst of his features under its dark cloth. The hood was down however, leaving his head and face completely visible as they walked. "The methods Souta used to help train you are to continue. Genma handlers aren't simply to be stalkers anymore, at least one of us will be with you as he was, to help you with any training you need. Souta was more well rounded I guess, but from me you'd be best learning taijutsu or genjutsu. I do know some Nin but Kaede is the expert in that field." he explained, his tone strangely informative. His words weren't completely cold and though he wasn't being entirely friendly he wasn't nearly as cold as he had been in the past and his rage seemed to be restrained for the moment.

He paused as they drew closer to a main marketplace and he turned to look at her. "Souta told me you mentioned wanting your own place. Gave me a list of apartments that are open that might be feasible. I can take you to see those, or back to Miss Miami, or... wherever, you want to go." he said, swallowing hard a moment. "So... what'll it be, Sakaki?"

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:11 am

Sakaki couldn't help but raise an eyebrow as Rokuro answered her... and for once he wasn't a dick about it. With a small scoff she followed him out into the streets of Suna. "Who are you and what have you done with Rokuro?" she spoke sarcastically, then gave a small shrug as the man mentioned her various options. "Tch, I don't think training is on the docket for today. Besides, I'm pretty sure I surpass Kaede in Ninjutsu. At the very least I can tell you that whatever she did to save Souta, I could've done it too. And if i'm using Shishire, I can go so far as to cast the highest level ninjutsu techniques. But... maybe Taijutsu in the future."

She tried to throw him a bone. Deep down, she didn't want to hate him. She didn't want to hate anyone. That wasn't who she was, despite Shishire's urges for her to become like he was; sadistic, vengeful, twisted. You talk like it's so bad, child. Shihihihihi. She wasn't sure what to think anymore. Was she right? Was Shishire right? Did she care what was right? She just shook her head and started making her way towards Miss Miami's orphanage. "I just want to sleep. I want to go to the orphanage." She spoke out to Rokuro as she started to walk, with or without him, but paused a moment as she turned her head to look at him.

"So you do know my name." She smiled slightly, giggling as she kept walking.
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:20 am

Rokuro couldn't help a snort at Sakaki's obvious pride in her Ninjutsu. "Right, because knowing a technique means you know everything." he remarked, raising an eyebrow at her. "As a Naegi, Kaede can teach you ninjutsu theory you won't learn anywhere else, and as a damn good medic she can teach you about stifling panic and keeping your hands steady in ways I know you're ignorant in." he replied, shaking his head. When she said where she wanted to go, he'd nod and follow, of course taking a moment to roll his eyes as she commented on his use of her name for the first time.

"I've always known your name. I already explained to you why I never used it." he said simply as they walked. Rokuro was doing his best to maintain a level of professionalism, but in his opinion Sakaki was making it difficult, and so he just couldn't help himself. He let himself trail behind her a little to form a few hand seals out of her line of sight and stepped up closer, briefly resting his hand on her shoulder. 'Not its intended purpose, but that should fuck with her for a little while.' he thought to himself when he withdrew his hand. "As far as Taijutsu goes, let me know what you want to learn and I'll show you. Probably good we waited or you would have actually killed Souta in your first strike."
Jutsu UsedShow
*[Genjutsu • Reverse Hypnosis]
C-Ranked Status Genjutsu
This is a three post genjutsu. To start the genjutsu, the ninja does the hand seals that are needed and then places a hand on the target. Until the genjutsu ends the target is able to remember a lot more about their past and has a lighter barrier over their consciousness making it easier for them to spill information. This doesn’t weaken their will, however, meaning if they are aware it’s a genjutsu, they are more than capable of using Kai.

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:38 am

Sakaki flinched slightly as the man's hand landed on her shoulder, as she wasn't used to Rokuro making physical contact with her unless the situation was dire... like last night. Suddenly it was like last night was even more prevalent in her mind than it already was... it was all she could think about. "... Last night... I remember exactly where I stabbed him. I was enraged and wasn't thinking clearly, but if I had wanted to kill him I could've. I paralyzed him, when instead I have a technique that would have killed him outright. I could've forced his soul from his body and that would've been it, but no... I paralyzed him. And then I stabbed him in the chest, but not a vital area like his heart."

Her mind felt hazy, and it was Shishire who spoke up about it. Child, he uses illusions against you. Kai yourself. The creature's words registered with her, but even as she put a hand seal together for the Kai, her knowledge of genjutsu was so minute that she had no idea where to begin with purging this feeling. Let me take the reins, with my power you can purge this man's trickery from your mind. Are you crazy? No, not in public like this. I don't want a scene... I'll just deal with it. The genma grumbled within her in annoyance, while she glared at Rokuro as the truth became clear.

"Really? Genjutsu? You know I can't use Shishire to fix this... Is this some kind of test? Or do you just want to annoy me?" Sakaki rolled her eyes, but no matter what she did her mind was still dead set on the events of last night, everything playing through her head. "...I think I owe my mother an apology. I just realized something... thanks to your Genjutsu." She spoke as if in a haze, her eyes staring off into space as revelations hit her. "Souta... described my Mother's soul as having long hair, didn't he?" She knew the answer to the question already, but Rokuro's confirmation would tell her the truth...

The first time she had called forth her mother, that soul had shorter hair. Shihihihi... The Genma's laughter proved her right... That first night was a trick, a ploy to get her to lose control.
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:37 am

Rokuro raised an eyebrow and looked over at Sakaki as she admitted her intent in stabbing him, but one thing didn't add up in the man's head. "And you lifted the blade to strike again. Had you struck him repeatedly, you would have eventually struck something vital or simply caused him to bleed out. If I hadn't stopped you, you would have killed him, don't pretend." he said, rather harshly. He found it odd that she could still lie to him in even a small way while under the genjutsu considering her own lack of knowledge in it, but it also made him wonder if only the first strike was her. Would the others have been Shishire?

As it seemed to dawn on her that he'd used genjutsu even the stern man couldn't help a bit of a snort at her displeasure. "Let's assume both." he said simply. In truth he had just been trying to screw with her, but if she wanted to think it was some test, why not? He tilted his head slightly in her direction as she suddenly asked him a question and the man gave a nod. "Yes. He stated it was always long, she had something against cutting it short I guess." he said, almost dismissive as he honestly didn't seem to care too much about those details.

He'd continue to lead her along, staying with her up until the orphanage. As she would inevitably walk up the steps, he stayed on the ground, still respecting Miss Miami's rules about his presence. "Rest. Take a couple days. We'll pick up training when you've recovered."

Return to “Sunagakure no Sato”