[PB] For Want Of A Friend

Hanzo and Sakaki

Tsedas

Post by Tsedas » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:52 pm

To most, an overcast was a sign of dreary and storms. To Hanzo it was a blessing these days as it meant the sun wouldn't make him sparkle and glisten like some kind of precious stone. Covered by a poncho like cloak with a hood, he made sure his head was covered to keep others from seeing his eyes easily as he walked the streets. His neutral features reflecting his ever present resting bitch face as he walked. Bringing his right hand up, he glanced at a crudely drawn map and the directions to get where he was going.

The directions led him winding through the streets before he came to stand outside a rather sizeable house. His nebulous eyes scanned over the building as he was surprised by the size of it. He figured it would have been smaller or maybe some kind of complex instead of an actual house. An image of Sakaki popped into his mind, but surrounded by multiple other kids and he wondered how her change of appearance was reflected in the minds of those around her in the orphanage.

'Isn't this nice, going to call upon your lady friend?' The voice of the Genma was jovial and teasing like usual. Ever since he'd first met Sakaki, it had taking a shine to poking fun at him for having a thought that he found her cute. 'Do I need to give you a break down of how you're wrong on so many points regarding that?' He thought to the genma, having been practicing the aren't of not talking out loud when responding to Janesisu. Still, all he ever got back in response to calling the genma wrong was giggling or a smart ass remark.

'You gonna make her another jade magatama or were you gonna surprise her with some flowers? Oh! Chocolate! What girl can resist chocolate?' Janesisu chimed in all too 'helpfully' as he rolled his eyes and walked up to the door. He didn't just walk into the place though, instead he raised his gloved right hand and knocked firmly on the door a few times, waiting in silence as he enjoyed the shade of the overcast skies as the sun wasn't bearing down on him.

Red Buster Gaming Youtube ||| Red Buster Gaming Twitch
Takamori Saigo - Konohagakure Banin - [color=#93DDDB]
Takamori Jubei - Konohagakure Genin - [color=#8B658B]
Enkouten Hisone - Iwagakure Special Jounin - [color=#E87511]
Ryousei Genkaku - Sungakure Jounin - [color=#BE4F62]
Retired CharactersShow
Akira - Kirigakure - Special Jounin - [color=#BE4F62]
Ishikawa Hanzo - Sunagakure Genin - Jinch - [color=navajowhite]
Tenjirou Shigekuni - Sunagakure Chuunin - [color=fuchsia]
Itazura Bokun - Sunagakure B-Rank MN - [color=#00C1B5]
Kutsuzawa Retsu - Iwagakure Sp Jounin - [color=#EF6B00]
Shiimu Mirai - Kirigakure Bannin - [color=navajowhite]
Kojima Nao - Kumogakure -Genin - [color=#A0522D]
Matsudaira Tokoha - Sunagakure - Jounin - [color=#ED2939]
Ishiguro Nui - Kumogakure Chuunin - [color=brown]
Awai Mariko - Konohagakure Chuunin - [color=#B2397F]
Jinrai Setsuko - Kumogakure Chuunin - [color=#D60270]
Toukai Mukade - Kirigakure Chuunin - [color=#8B7765]

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:49 pm

The young soul jinchuuriki had only just undergone the horrific event that resulted in her fourth and final form unlock, coming back from the 'hospital' a couple of days ago. She was on bedrest, as ordered by Miss Miami, so it was not her who answered the door but Miss Miami instead. The petite woman had fair skin, slightly tan due to the desert sun, and raven hair down to her mid back. Her plain white Kimono paired with her proper posture gave her a very formal appearance, and her soft voice was as sweet as dango. "Oh, hello there young one. My, you look quite interesting don't you? If I had to guess, you must be a shinobi of some kind right? Please, come in."

Miss Miami would allow the boy to enter the orphanage, and the site seemed relatively normal. To his right after entering was a small common area with a few chairs and a couch, and to the left was a staircase that went up to a long hall with a series of doors, no doubt rooms for the children who resided there. Past the common room to the left was another hallway, which lead to Miss Miami's room, as well as Sakaki's. And underneath the stairs, past the second floor hallway, was the kitchen, which lead to a small backyard. "You may call me Miss Miami, and what may I call you, child?" After introductions were given, Miss Miami would take a seat at one of the chairs, a book resting on it's arm. Clearly she had been reading, and there wasn't a kid in sight despite it being an orphanage of about 20 kids.

"The kids are outside, if you'd like to speak to them. I didn't know people your age were considering adoption though. Or are you looking to a place to stay?" She paused a moment before giggling at her little joke, covering her mouth as she did so. "I'm only teasing... You're here for Sakaki, aren't you? I warn you, she's very tired. There were some complications with her last... endeavor. I'll let you back there to see her but please, don't strain her too much." She rise once more from the chair, so soon after sitting down, and motion for Hanzo to follow her down the small hall to the side of the common room. There were three doors total down this hall, and Miss Miami would knock on the furthest one back before entering.

"Sakaki dear, there's a young boy here to see you." As Hanzo looked into the small room, he'd see a bed on the far left corner and a table on the far right with a single chair. At the foot of the bed was a bookshelf, and a single window sat overtop of the bed to it's right. In the bed, of course, was Sakaki, dressed in some raggedy clothes left over from her days before she took her appearance so seriously. Her hair was disheveled, and there was admittedly a very slight odor in the room; she had clearly been in bed pretty much the entire time. "Oh, Miss Miami! I'm in no position to entertain com- Oh... Hello Hanzo."

A streak of red crossed the young girl's face, clearly embarrassed by her current state and appearance. "You... can stay. If you want."
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
Sunagakure no SatoHenrin EmiGenin[color=darkgoldenrod][b][/b][/color]
Konohagakure no SatoIbakuro AiyaChuunin[color=#8CD600][/color]
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Tsedas

Post by Tsedas » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:24 pm

Hanzo watched the door open and an older woman, probably in her 30s if anything, greeted him. She seemed nice, and was definitely polite as she remarked that he must be a shinobi from his interesting look. He glanced down at himself and thought his look was rather plain but didn't let it phase him as he was invited in. Stepping through the door, he followed her before standing in the doorway to the common area as she sat down. His eyes scanned the room and even the house a bit before he was asked for his name. Looking back to the woman, his hood shielded his dark eyes from view as he spoke, "My name is Hanzo, nice to meet you."

His introduction was brief, but polite as he continued to glance around. He was about to ask if Sakaki was here as he wasn't noticing anyone within the building but she quickly spoke up and asked if he was adopting or looking for a place to stay. Hanzo had his mouth open and a shrouded look of perplexion upon his face when Miss Miami giggled. Then the boot dropped, she figured he was here for Sakaki but issued him a warning that made him frown. He didn't get much of a chance to deliver an affirmation to the lady before she rose up and started guiding him to her. 'Look at you, don't even need to talk to the ladies to get them to take you to a bedroom.' What the hell is wrong with you? How are you supposedly some super powerful being yet your mind is like a haven for smutty things. You got a smutty mind genma.'

Janesisu snorted in amusement as they followed Miss Miami. When they got outside the door, Miss Miami would announce Sakaki's visitor before entering. Looking into the room, Hanzo would note how plain the room looked. He had thought for sure that Sakaki would have some more furnishings than this, or the genma would have suggested she make a little shrine in his honor or something. Then there was Sakaki herself. She looked plain and raggedy, hair a mess and there was a smell in this room. Hanzo's eyes wandered over the room quickly as if looking for the source before falling back onto Sakaki.

His eyes met with Sakaki as she spoke, blushing a little as she wasn't ready to entertain any company it seemed. "Hello Sakaki. How's the bedrest going?" He was concerned with her state of health if she had to be issued bedrest. Stepping into the room he made his way over to the chair and shifted it about before sitting near the foot of the bed. He had a plan to combat the odor, but he didn't wanna do it with Miss Miami around. He was trying to be subtle with his abilities while he still could before the village would know he was a jinchuuriki like Sakaki. "I must say, you look much different compared to the other day when we last talked." He smiled, hoping to get her to relax a little.

'Oooooohhhhh Shishi~' Janesisu said in a sing song voice that the other genma would hear.

Retired CharactersShow

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:18 pm

The embarrassment of Sakaki only got worse as she saw Hanzo's nose scrunch slightly, the smell of her body odor no doubt permeating his nostrils. She hadn't showered in a few days, she was still weak from unlocking her fourth form. "Thank you, Miss Miami. He can stay for a while." The woman in the doorway smiled and allowed Hanzo to enter, then proceeded to crack the door behind her as she went back to the living room. Sakaki slowly sat up in bed, leaning herself against the headboard to prop herself into a sitting position. "I, uh... Sorry. I'm not at my best. A lot has happened the past few days..."

Speak to me that way again, Janesisu, and I'll ensure that this girl purges your host's soul from his body. For once, it was a threat that even Sakaki could tell was empty; Shishire had no such control over her, as was evident by her surviving the fourth form's unlock. The genma's annoyance in regards to Janesisu actually earned a small smile from the young jinchuuriki, letting out a light laugh. "Heh, I sorta like that your genma gives Shishire such a hard time. But uh, what brings you here Hanzo? Just come to say hello and hang out for a little while?" She smiled at the young boy, tilting her head as she was unsure what brought him here.
Active Characters
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Tsedas

Post by Tsedas » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:26 pm

Hanzo glanced towards Miss Miami as she left the door cracked and gave them some privacy. Reaching up, the male jinchuuriki pushed his poncho's hood back and left his dark eyes dazzle and sparkle in the darkness of the room before her lifted a hand and held it above his head. Closing his eyes, he left his white chakra emerge as it enveloped his hand and forearm before a smell started to fill the air faintly. It was a subtle smell of lavender, something he could easily pull from his memories as he remembered his mother smelling of it when he used to hug her as a child. After the smell filled the room, masking the odor of Sakaki herself but not proving to be unbearable to the nostrils, he lowered his arm.

"Well you did say you wanted to hang out more, but I suppose this is more of a well wishing than anything now." Hanzo said as his eyes opened before reaching over towards her bed and placing lavender flowers upon the sheets. 'Is that your way of telling me you're happy to see me? You wanna make it easy for my host to be husked? That's so sweet Shishi, but I kind of like this one for the time being. He's amusing.' 'Husking?' 'Don't worry your pretty little face, Shishi is just flirting with me.' Hanzo tilted his head in confusion as he looked to Sakaki.

"Well besides my genma giving yours a hard time, what's caused you to be bedridden? Bad injury or something?"

Retired CharactersShow

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:14 am

Sakaki's head tilted in curiosity as the boy's arm began to glow white with chakra, wondering what it was he planned to do exactly. But her answer quickly came to her in the form of an aroma a soft, gentle smell of lavender that filled the air. Her nose lifted slightly and her eyes closed as she took in the flower's scent, a small smile crossing her face. A moment later, the boy gave her some actual lavender flowers, created by the power of his genma. "Hehe, don't boys usually give girls flowers on a date or something?" She shot Hanzo a sly grin, but nonetheless she would take the flowers and hold them in her arms, squeezing them gently to herself. "It's no replacement for a shower, but thank you Hanzo. They're beautiful."

She couldn't remember the last time a boy her age showed her such kindness, the only male in her life she had grown attached to was Souta, and well... he was definitely more of a father figure, now more than ever before. The thought instantly brought a sour look to her face, one that Hanzo would probably pick up on, but his answer would be revealed as she explained why she was bedridden. "Well, to cut a very long story short, I discovered who my father was... the revelation brought me to unlock the fourth and final of Shishire's forms. But... I hurt someone. Someone I deeply care for. And I really don't know where to go from here. Knowing that he's my father, I can't help but feel angry. He's been protecting me for years and he never said anything? I keep asking myself 'did he really not know?'"

You're a fool to suggest that I would ever 'flirt' with anyone, Janesisu, least of all yourself. I may not be able to destroy your soul, but there are worse fates then death. Do not test me. Shishire's tone was far more combative and gruff than before, but at the same time Janesisu and Sakaki both would pick up on the fact that Shishire seemed... quieter. Not calmer per se, he was still clearly agitated, but it almost felt like he was... weaker. I already told you child, he knew. He knew all along. Shishire's manipulations were growing increasingly flimsier, but in this case at least they were working; Sakaki didn't know whether or not to be angry or sad or both.
Active Characters

Tsedas

Post by Tsedas » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:07 pm

Hanzo watched as Sakaki grinned as she teased him and took up the flowers. He was at a loss for words as he felt a smile tug at his lips almost like a twitch before dissipating. As she held them close, she complimented the flowers while holding them close. However her face shifted and he felt his mind brewing up the question but he put it on hold as she started to answer him about what had caused to her be bedridden. With the tale being told in a brief fashion, Hanzo went into thought about that.

"Your father? why did you hurt someone you care about if you discovered who your father was? Would you not instead try to attack your father?" He asked, trying to understand what she was talking about. "But I suppose the real question becomes; Are you going to be okay with what you know now?" He asked the other jinchuuriki, wondering just what could be done for her. It seems like her path has become rife with misfortune more than anything. Still as he sat there in his chair next to the foot of her bed, he couldn't help feel bad for her with all that she has been through. Their first meeting told him just how sad a tale hers was and this only compounded that view in his mind.

"And... are you going to let that anger fester inside of you or will you try to find a way past it?"

Retired CharactersShow

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:03 pm

Sakaki's hand rose to grip her arm, a small grimace forming along her face as Hanzo mentioned his own thoughts about the situation she found herself in. For a moment she closed her eyes, remembering the events of the night now as vividly as when they first occurred. "I don't know Hanzo. I really don't. I contacted my mother's spirit, and she pointed out my father to me. In a rage, Shishire's power took hold. Next thing I know, i'm stabbing Souta in the chest... I can't help these thoughts in my head though? Could he seriously have not known all this time? How do I know he wasn't playing with me from the start? I just... don't know anymore."

Sakaki hadn't even realized she dropped the ball at first, gazing out the window with a forlorn look as her thoughts ran wild. Eventually though, she realized it, and her attention turned back to Hanzo. "Oh... Yeah... Probably should've mentioned it was Souta huh? So the answer to your question is the person I hurt is also my father, and both of those people are Souta... I stabbed him in the chest. He's alive, mind you... But I left him a nasty scar." She sheepishly smiled, clearly embarrassed and guilt ridden about the situation itself. But at the same time, she wasn't really sure how to feel about anything right now. She was just... at a loss.

"I guess I should be thankful though... I didn't lose control entirely. Rokuro, another handler, subdued me. And now, I broke through the final threshold. I can access all of Shishire's forms. So... yay?" She once again made a sort of uneasy smile, clearly trying and failing to look on the bright side of things.
Active Characters

Tsedas

Post by Tsedas » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:07 am

Sakaki began to give a brief retelling of that nights fateful events. He knew she delved into the realm of the supernatural with her ability to conjure spirits, but he didn't know it went as far as pulling the dead from beyond for fireside chats. He hadn't even pondered the ability she had to conjure souls extending into the realm of humans till that moment. Then the boot dropped, Souta was her father. The man assigned to watch over both of them was her father who hadn't been around since she was a child.

While she lamented how the situation unfolded, she tried to point out the bright side that she had access to all the powers the genma possessed. Hanzo took a moment to contemplate this before pushing himself up out of the chair and taking a few steps forward. His arm came up as he rested the palm of his hand on the top of her head. He gave her a few soft pets as he gave her a look of visible concern. "You got emotional, it's hard not to. But like you said to me when we met, we need to be in control. With access to all of your genma's abilities you need to be more careful, now more than ever."

Hanzo's hand petted her hair a few more times before pulling back and lowering to his side. "Have you had much of a chance to talk to Souta after that happened? It sounds like you'll need to get some closure if you're going to be working with him in the future."

Retired CharactersShow

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:14 am

The young jinchuuriki chuckled a little bit as she looked down at her legs, clearly lost in thought regarding the situation... Who wouldn't be, after all? This wasn't exactly a typical situation. However she was brought out of that stupor by the feel of Hanzo's hand on her head, the sensation of touch sending a wave of relaxation and pleasure through her body. Her eyes fluttered briefly, but as he stopped she took in a deep breath and looked up at him. "Ahh, no! My hair is such a mess, it's all oily and gross." She didn't necessarily tell him to stop, after all it felt amazing, but the embarrassment was still clearly there. The boy was right about what he said though; she needed to stay in control, now more than ever.

"Yes. By my understanding many hosts lose control during these unlocks, the new power that surges through them proves to be too much in combination with the raw emotion required to access the new form. But it's still possible, even after attaining all of the forms, to lose yourself. I can't let my guard down just because I've accessed Shishire's final form. I'll... do well to remember that, thank you Hanzo." She smiled up at the boy, realizing that even though he had only been a host for a little while, he was already becoming quite accustomed to it... or at least, he was good at making sure Sakaki didn't lose sight of what it meant to be a jinchuuriki in service to Sunagakure.

"Not really." Sakaki said with a small sigh, a grimace forming as the memories of being in that cell came back to her. "After everything happened, I was taken and held in minimum security in the Pit while they figured out what to do next. I spoke to both Rokuro and Souta during that time, and it turns out Rokuro is my primary handler now... Souta is no longer my official handler. That's really all I know right now, I haven't had the chance to talk to him beyond that. And... I'm not even sure what kind of conversation it would be. I'm scared, if i'm being honest..."
Active Characters

Tsedas

Post by Tsedas » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:03 pm

Hanzo smiled at her complaint of having oily hair. 'Maybe she should take a bath.' "Maybe you should take a bath." Hanzo remarked before continuing. "If you have some help from that lady, you should go take a bath, get a nice relaxing soak and contemplate things. It might also make you feel a little better afterwards too. Mull things over before you decide what to do with the knowledge of who your father is. Even if he knew you were his daughter, did he hold it against you? Did he reject you as aperson? Or did he treat you kindly?"

Hanzo sat sideways on the bed next to Sakaki as he gave her a somber look. "I know we're still rather new to one another, and I'm not deeply involved in your life. I think you should try to talk with Souta. I'm not saying you have to call him 'Daddy' or anything, but maybe have a heart to heart. Keep an open mind and try to figure out where you two stand." Hanzo held out his hand, offering for her to take it. "And if it doesn't go well, you can always talk to me if you need someone to listen. Also, if you're scared about the outcome, think about how scary your life might be without closure on this matter."

He wasn't sure how she'd react to his sudden opinion on what she should do, but if they were gonna be team mates then maybe his advice might help bring them closer. 'Awww, you wanna be closer to her. And you're offering to hold her hand.' 'Why don't you flirt with that other genma or something?' 'Mmm! I like that idea. Shishi! If you had to take me one a date, where would you take me?'

Retired CharactersShow

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:21 pm

Sakaki merely nodded in agreement with Hanzo's statement, and listened with an embarrassed grin as he went on to expound upon it."Heh, the smell is that bad huh? I should've known, what with the flowers and all. I'm noseblind to it myself, but still... A bath sounds nice. I haven't relaxed since I came home, my mind has been racing non stop this whole time. And my emotions, don't get me started." She began to chuckle, even as a tear or two filled her eyes. She really was just all over the place mentally, and the longer Hanzo stayed with her, the more that would show through despite her attempts to hide it. "It doesn't help that I can't even think to myself, y'know? Even when I try to sort my own thoughts, he decides to give me his two cents... whether I want it or not."

But of course, child. I always have insight to give, and why stay quiet when I can guide my host along the proper path? You mean 'manipulate' I said nothing of the sort child, keep your words out of my mouth if you know what's good for- Just stop. Talk to the other genma, give me a break Shishire. The genma, for that instant, was rendered absolutely speechless. A rarity. Rarer still was Sakaki's interruption; she had never gotten away with such blatant disrespect at Shishire's expense before. And yet, instead of a raging tirade, Shishire was resigned to a mere grumble in her mind. Her control... it was growing to newfound heights. As if to break the silence, Janesisu spoke to Shishire, and the genma grumbled once more before responding in kind.

I would take you on a delightful stroll to the edges of oblivion... and then push you off that edge with a smile on my face. Sakaki breathed a small sigh as the genma went at each other, leaving the hosts to speak again. "I've asked myself all of those questions too Hanzo. Time and time again, it's like I try to rationalize his actions, but some part of me still holds on to this festering anger. He probably didn't know, but still... It's easier to think that he did. It's easier to listen to Shishire then it is to doubt. And that's what scares me." She closed her eyes a moment and scooted back on the bed, putting her back to the headboard as she stared to the ceiling, holding a tear back.

"But you're right. I need closure. I need to talk to him... I'm just not sure how. How do you start a conversation with your father, whom you just learned was your father, and then proceeded to stab mercilessly in the chest? I don't think 'daddy' is going to fix that one." She let out a chuckle as the absurdity of her situation with Souta reasserted itself. But finally her eyes fell on the stars in Hanzo's eyes, and a warm smile crossed her visage. "Thank you Hanzo. You might not be deeply involved in my life yet, but I hope time will change that. And hopefully next time, it can be me helping you. After all, we have to get you up to speed right? Y'know, work on that partnership with the genma and such?"
Active Characters

Tsedas

Post by Tsedas » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:11 am

Hanzo nodded as she agreed a bath sounded nice but tried to hide his slight embarrassment about possibly calling her stinky. It hadn't been his intention to insult her in some way. Her words on solitude bring a frown to his features as he sighs. "I know the feeling of having the last bastion of privacy, my own thoughts, invaded by these genma we now play host to. It boggles the mind, but I find meditation works for me. I blank out all distractions and manage to block out the incessant world and noise in my head for a small period of time. I had regularly practiced it as a means of centering myself, but now it seems to serve a dual purpose."

Sakaki looked frayed and near the end of it all as Hanzo let his starry eyes look her over once more. He noted the welling glisten in her eyes and wanted to shake his head. She was in a tough way, of that there was no doubt. Maybe he could do something more to help her? His eyes flitted to the flower he'd given her as an idea sparked in his mind. Shifting his hands behind his back, he started trying to subtle manipulate his chakra as he watched her. She seemed to be having a small dispute with her genma which he hoped would buy him the change as he kept popping one small object after another into his hands.

'Oh Shishi-kun, don't threaten me with a good time. I might just pull you down with me and we can have some real together time all by our lonesome.' Janesisu seemed to smile with the way her words conveyed themselves in his mind. 'Or maybe, you'd like to push into me again, and again, and again? I can make endless mes for you to toy with after all.' Hanzo wasn't sure he she was serious about that last part or if she was talking about making clones. Could she actually make replicas of herself? Could he? This warranted further investigating at a later time. Tightening his grip on the items he had in his hand, Hanzo held them behind his back while looking like he was standing in an 'at ease' pose by Sakaki's bed.

As she spoke, he took in her words as she watched her hold herself together. Stepping forward as she thanked him, Hanzo shifted his arm and revealed a bouquet of lavender flowers that'd he made one after the other behind his back. "There is plenty of time to to sort out things with your dad, but don't rush it. You both need time to heal from the damage that the revelation has done. Physically for him, emotionally for you. What you need now is that bath, to relax your body and soak for a while. These flowers can be scattered in the water and help you out. Figure out what you can with your dad, then we can talk about our partnership and catching me up. In the mean time, I'll have to figure some of this host stuff out first before I can try to do anything. Okay?"

Retired CharactersShow

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:47 am

Shishire's response to Janesisu's innuendo was little more then grumbles and sighs of shear annoyance. After all, Shishire knew well enough by now to know that Janesisu could turn almost anything into some kind of sexual innuendo. How it is that you've existed since time immemorial yet still have the personality of a hormonal human teenager is beyond me Janesisu. You've become far too close to these creatures, these cattle that imprison us. Think with your mind for once, not your... 'bits'. Perhaps if more of our brethren did that, we could have escaped this wretched fate by now. Sakaki giggled to herself as Shishire implied escape was an option. At this point, Sakaki's control over the genma within was far too great to think escape was possible without some outside force playing to Shishire's benefit.

But if the genma banded together, perhaps Shishire was right.

Regardless, she was far more interested in Hanzo right now, not these conspiracies plotted between spirits. With a warm smile, Sakaki accepted the lavender flowers from Hanzo, setting them on the bed beside her. "Hanzo, you really know how to make a girl happy huh? Soothing scents, bathing, maybe changing my sheets and clothes... All of these things would do a world of good. Of course, I can't very well do them while you're here... Unless you were hoping to see something you shouldn't?" Sakaki blushed a bit at her sudden foreward remark, having embarrassed herself just as much as she no doubt embarrassed Hanzo. But of course, a moment later she chuckled and shook her head. "Haha, I'm only kidding Hanzo. But I admit, speaking to you has given me some energy. I'd like to take advantage of it and make good on that bath. Here, I can see you out."

Sakaki would rise from her bed, slowly and carefully, standing on her own feet before making her way to her bedroom door. She was slow, but stable, and as she opened the door Miss Miami heard the door and peeked down the hallway to her room. "Oh honey, are you okay?" "Yes Miss Miami, I'm fine." She rolled her eyes and looked back to Hanzo, whispering to him. "She's always so worried about me..."
Active Characters

Tsedas

Post by Tsedas » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:52 pm

Janesisu just hummed in delight as his response. 'Oh that's cute, you think you're above petty things like acting a certain way! Hey Hany-wany! Shishi-baby thinks he's above acting like a grumpy old fart despite the fact he'll never admit he's a narcissistic egotistical jackass!' Janesisu could be heard smiling as Hanzo blinked and looked to his side for a moment despite knowing that Janesisu was not standing right next to him but he shift his gaze back to Sakaki as the voice of the genma seemed to change. 'Oh Shishi-baby... How pitiful you must be to have been captured and constrained so many times by your 'cattle' as you call them. Remember that we are ancient, but they are cunning. More so than you or I ever will be. Besides, experiencing the lives of these humans is as close as I come to entertainment. Unless you'd rather be locked in some urn the rest of your days and slowly go mad because you can't be bothered to keep an open mind. Alas, you aren't as cunning as you think little Shishi. You're what humans call an 'old dog' that can't learn new tricks.' Janesisu stated in a voice that felt like someone was scrapping their finger nails up Hanzo's bones, from his toes up to his neck. He had never heard this tone or such malice or ridicule in the genma before, it was different to say the least as it made it clear that the other genma in Sakaki wasn't nearly as smart as it thought it was in Janesisu's eyes.

Watching as his friend accepted the flowers, he listened as she seemed to be happy that he was trying to make her feel better. Then came the comment about him seeing something he shouldn't and his starry eyes grew a little wider in surprise. He stammered for a moment before she chuckled and he almost slumped his posture with a soft sigh of relief. 'Shame, you could have gotten a peek.' "Sh-shut up and stop being so crude!" Hanzo blurted with a shade of pink on his cheeks. Clearing his throat. "Sorry, the genma said something inappropriate again." He quickly amended.

Janesisu giggled as Sakaki rose from her bed and and made a slow approach to the door and opened it. There was a brief exchange as Hanzo pulled the hood of his poncho up before coming up behind Sakaki as Miss Miami and her spoke. Raising a hand up, he patted Sakaki on the top of the head, "Well given what you told me, recently it seems warranted. Take care of yourself Sakaki." He said before ruffling her hair only the slightest bit, not too terribly concerned with her reaction as he quickly moved past her. "Should I come back another day and make sure you're doing better?" He asked as he stopped halfway down the hall, glancing back at her over his shoulder.

Retired CharactersShow