[Lonely Training] Becoming Empty

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

[Lonely Training] Becoming Empty

Post by Sia » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:47 pm

Some times, all the colors turn to grey. Sometimes, all the light just fades away. Hizashi, Pliz, thought to herself in the early morning. She sang today while she worked. A sad, horrible, wonderful and wretched song. It reeked and rang of harmony and symphony of bass and wonderful things all around. The percussion was light, the air was tight. She stretched her puppet limbs out as though she were a human. She missed food. Perhaps then, she might come up with a way to taste it. A way to relish it, enjoy it, lavish it and destroy it. Destroy it? Yes, destroy it. She looked about and wondered for a moment about the next contraption that she might work of.

A buzzard panda would be a wonderful puppet, perhaps? A nice combination of aspects to consider carefully. That said though she didn't care either way, and her mind snapped back to the moment. The mission. The purpose. The reason. The reason was that regardless of the circumstances in which she found herself, she'd been given a job. A task. A goal. There was only the goal. Donning in lieu of her typical attire a black gi, she had set out with a purpose. A purpose that, for all intents and curses was cursed and well versed. Training was the game, the name was not even vain. No veins she had to tango with, and at current no fame. Yet even still they loved the thrill, the chill of no ill when becoming a puppet was stilling. Yet, one could not sit still, they had heard of it from the hills. The eyes of the hills had yet seen things that distilled. One one became puppet, one became unhuman. Inhuman, unhuman, abhorrent, confusion. With no need for sleeping or hunger or thirst, or oxygen yes, things tended to take a turn for the worst. One did become impatient, and did so hate waiting. The stories were true it seemed.

No longer being required to spend time on basic human necessities meant that Hizashi, Pliz found herself with an extraordinarily large amount of free time. She had to think better. Be better. Use her life for something. Yet, the greatest gift she gould give was to flourish and nurture that which would outlast her. So she would learn. She would train. She would develop. She would teach and she would coach. Mentor and guide. Her genjutsu was lacking more than just about it all. This might be taxing to her, she supposed, she would just have to take it one step at a time after all. Either way, it mattered not, she needed to round out her skillset. She was lucky to be Jounin, her strengths being so lackluster. Yet, somehow quite the track record. She thanked her foolish habits and the forbidden arts that binded her. Empty Jar, as her master called it, was the principal of the technique.

"Everything is relative. Even the sense can be deceived." She channeled chakra throughout her false limbs and moved to grab onto the moving training dummy's arm. with her left hand, grasping at their shirt collar and gently passing them under, an easy and gentle sweep to anyone that couldn't resist her swiftness. The average Jounin, truly would probably face off against it just fine. Still, she needed something more. She too needed to strengthen up. Become something more, something greater. Something more reckoning. Fierce. Ferocious. Feisty. Physical. Pinnacle. What could she do? What would she be? An open wild card of the day, it would seem. Become a Nuisance-Style Puppeteer? Okay. Challenge accepted. The puppet passed underneath, and Pliz brought her elbows in and palms together, knuckles downwards, exhaling a breath of something foul. A flash of heat escaped her mouth and seared the puppet down hard, the gas it had shot out was heated and vaporized. A precise technique, requiring precise chakra control and fine bodily timing.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Return to “Sunagakure no Sato”