From the top to the bottom

TyDie

From the top to the bottom

Post by TyDie » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:14 am

...It felt like an eternity since she had set foot in her own family's compound. An eternity since she had even seen her own family on a personal level. Yet here she was, walking through the Henrin compound, clad in her kage robes and hat. As Kiyori made her way towards a large communal building, a place where Henrin of all ages were trained in the use of their family skills, many Henrin looked out to her and smiled or waved. Today was the day she would begin making movements towards pleasing her family, and getting within their good graces... And she'd start with a simple gesture;

The Kazekage herself would teach the younger generation of Henrin the skills that made her who she was.

As she arrived in the large building, there was already a group of over a dozen Henrin being taught by an older Henrin, a chuunin shinobi. Of course, the higher ups had been expecting her arrival, so as the screen parted and the Kazekage walked in, the children's teacher smiled and stood to bow. "Alright kids, we've got a very special treat for you today. You'd better show your respects! Kazekage Kiyori herself has come to oversee today's teachings!" The students all whispered among themselves as they saw Kiyori's smiling face under her large hat, and they too rose to bow, while Kiyori held out a hand to seat them again.

"Please, don't be so formal. In here, I'm just another Henrin." Kiyori let out a small chuckle as the children and teacher sat back down, and Kiyori turned to the teacher. "Nagori, what was the plan for them today?" "Oh, we were going to go over basic Ryuusei Ken techniques. Nothing too advanced yet." The Kazekage gave another grin as she slowly removed her hat, hanging it on the wall nearby. Her tattooed visage was odd for some to behold, but it was always that warm smile that put people back at ease "Good. You know, for the longest time, Ryuusei Ken was my only method of combat. Well, aside from a few Doton techniques. Even today, it's still a staple of my methods, my 'default' if you will. It's unorthodox movements lend to an unpredictable style of attack and defense, and more than once it's saved my life."

She'd look to the class and smirk. "Now... How would you all like to learn a few tricks from me today?" The class cheered with excitement in response; many of them had never even seen the Kazekage, let alone spoken to her... for many of them, this was a momentous day. She'd turn to Nagori, the chuunin teacher, and smiled. "Well, you heard them." She said with a chuckle as she began to remove her robe as well, revealing her typical shinobi attire underneath as well as the litany of bold tattoo lines that covered her body from head to toe.
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
Sunagakure no SatoHenrin EmiGenin[color=darkgoldenrod][b][/b][/color]
Konohagakure no SatoIbakuro AiyaChuunin[color=#8CD600][/color]
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Return to “Sunagakure no Sato”