Two Jinches and an Archivist walk into a Bar...

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:33 pm

It was a stunningly temperate day in the land of winds, a gentle breeze washing over the village of Sunagakure to help keep what little heat there was at a bearable temperature. For once, it wasn't sweltering heat or ripping sand storms - it was peaceful. Calm. Serene, even. The perfect day for Takuma to practice with some new jutsu ideas. And so, the young jinchuuriki sat alone at a training ground, his puppet Tokage out by his side though not currently under his control. Takuma had recently outfitted his puppet with a few new interesting gadgets to make it more viable for combat, but there was something he was sorely neglecting in regards to his puppetry. While he had what he thought was an incredible puppet frame, his jutsu repertoire was very lacking.

Today, he would aim to remedy that. He had already sent a call out to a couple of his friends, the Soul genma host Junpei and his organization leader Rika. And of course, though he sat alone right now, Makoto was only a stone's toss away, watching the boy while leaning against a palm tree. She didn't like to get directly involved during the boy's training, unless he asked for her as a training dummy or something of the like. No, Takuma was free to develop just as he saw fit, she was only there to ensure his safety and the safety of those around him.

And develop he would, starting off with his puppetry techniques. "So let's see... The basics of puppetry. Poor Tokage over there does nothing until I put my strings on him and bring him to life, but the strings themselves are chakra." As he spoke, Takuma was suddenly surrounded by his space - like Chakra, mostly black with white specks throughout as if looking at the night sky. This chakra would then flow through his body into his fingertips before slowly falling from his fingers in the form of strings of chakra. As he manifested his puppetry jutsu, the black and white strings would quickly surge towards his basilisk puppet Tokage as he flicked his hand towards the wooden creation. And once the strings connected with the mechanisms within the large weapon, Tokage suddenly sprang to life, floating towards Takuma as he pulled in his middle finger towards himself.

"I don't think I'll ever get tired of the feeling I get when I bring you out to play, buddy." The young jinchuuriki pat his puppet on the head with his other hand as he spoke to it, as if the thing was a living, breathing creature. "Let's see if I can teach the old puppet new tricks though... I've had a couple ideas brewing in my head lately." As the boy spoke, he'd thrust his hand outwards towards a nearby tree, surging Tokage towards the tree until it reached the tree, some 15 meters away from him. It was actually rather close to Makoto's position, but she didn't fuss over it - She knew that the boy wasn't currently using her for practice or anything. When he got like this though, he just seemed to lose track of where everyone else was. His thoughts were elsewhere, working out the details of some new technique... She'd simply move a few steps away towards a rock and lean against that instead.

"Alrighty, I've got some distance now. I can make Tokage do a bunch of stuff, but I'm still limited to what the puppet can do. I'm sure I can use these strings for more than just controlling you, buddy... I'll bet I can send a jutsu through you." It was an idea that had puzzled him for a very long time - he could cast jutsu from himself, creating numerous crystals to use for different purposes, but could he send the jutsu to his puppet instead? It'd be an immense tactical advantage if he could cast a jutsu from his puppet, perhaps catching an enemy off guard as it emerged from a different point. But truth be told, he had never tried it... What better time then now?

Gathering chakra throughout his body, Takuma once more began to glow with power as he prepared to release a crystal wave from himself. Normally, the jutsu would extend out from his position, following the thrust of his hand as they surged forward to impale whatever was in front of him. However, instead of sending this chakra out through his hand into the earth like normal, he'd funnel the chakra gathered through his fingertips and into his strings. With a keen eye, Makoto would watch as purple chakra would rush from Takuma's fingertips along the strings connected to his tenketsu. "Oh... you clever little bastard..." Makoto muttered to himself as the chakra surged towards Tokage, a satisfied grin on Takuma's face as his jutsu seemed to work.

A moment later, Tokage himself was glowing with chakra. Takuma would flick a finger and shift his hand, causing the puppet to raise one of it's front limbs and slam it down on the ground in front of itself, releasing the chakra from the strings into the ground at the puppet's feet. As it did so, the blue goldstone Takuma was known for would burst from the earth and rush forward in a straight line... towards Takuma. He was so pleased with the results of his jutsu, that he had forgotten that the puppet was facing him "Get out of there you idiot!" Makoto called out, and Takuma yelped with fright as he literally jumped out of the way of his rushing crystals, tumbling along the ground with a huff as they surged past where he was standing.

Tokage fell limp as Takuma ceased focus on his strings, and the boy simply grinned and laughed at his own blunder "Heh... At least the jutsu works..."

973/900 words for the following jutsu:
JutsuShow
[Puppetry Style • Elemental Jutsu Transfer]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
The puppeteer will prepare an elemental jutsu, then channel the chakra for this jutsu through their puppet strings and into their puppet. In doing so, this allows the puppeteer to cast the selected jutsu from their puppet instead of from themselves. Doing so costs no additional chakra, but the puppetry strings will glow a certain color depending on the element being channeled through the strings, and the channeled chakra travels through the strings at a speed equal to the speed of the selected jutsu.
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
Sunagakure no SatoHenrin EmiGenin[color=darkgoldenrod][b][/b][/color]
Konohagakure no SatoIbakuro AiyaChuunin[color=#8CD600][/color]
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

Post by Willoria » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:28 pm

Junpei wasn’t all that far away really, but as he was making his way to the training ground he couldn’t help but think he should probably drain on the way even. The situation was just more practical for what he wanted to train after all, and it gave him something to think about other than how the others were going to react to his new makeover. He’d finally taken combined advice from Sachiko and given in to one of the spirit’s most basic demands, even though it left him feeling ridiculous. His new outfit left his chest and seal completely visible to the naked eye, and he’d cut his hair short, but he could hear Shishire bubbling about in his mind in excitement, which somehow made what he was doing now so much easier to do.

“Alright… let’s test it out then, shall we?” he muttered to himself as he paused only a few meters away when he could see both Takuma and Makoto were distracted already, putting his back to a nearby palm tree. “Just a little, alright?” he whispered, some part of him nervous about even doing this much as he gathered his chakra and saw the inky blackness swirling around him for a moment. The way this power felt was something different than normal power, and Jun found himself taking a deep and shaking breath. It was as if a dark and coiling snake was writhing within him and he closed his eyes for a moment, panting as he pushed back against that darkness. Yet at the same time he had to reach out and touch just the smallest part of it.

He leaned heavily against the tree as his eyes fluttered open and he held his hand up in front of him. There was a small upside-down teardrop of a shape of inky blackness with a deep violet hue floating around within it that made Jun smile. He could almost feel it, feel it smiling, silently asking. He smiled back before he whispered Takuma’s name to the little Will-O-the-Whisp. It seemed to squeak at him before floating off of his hand and away. Junpei smiled, even as he heard amused giggles from Shishire in his head, and for the first time the giggles didn’t unnerve him. They felt like pride in him, not derision, and it was a welcome change. He followed the little two-inch tall spirit as it led him around the tree and straight over to where Takuma was laying, lifting a single thin line of what had to be an arm to point at the boy and squeak in victory before vanishing in a puff of smoke.

Junpei grinned down at him. “Troublemaker.”

450/400 D Rank Shijutsu Training
Jutsu TrainedShow
Will-O-the-Whisp
D Ranked Shijutsu
Manipulating his abilities through the Soul Genma, Junpei will summon a small spirit about two inches tall in the shape of an upside-down teardrop. Once Jun gives this little spirit a name, this spirit can lead him to that person so long as they are within 50 meters of the spirit itself. This must be the name of a person Junpei has met before, since being sealed with Shishire as the little spirit is technically seeking out a person’s soul to locate them rather than the person themselves.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Kabu

Post by Kabu » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:58 pm

It had been some time since Rika had partaken in much training and so she had been more than happy to take Takuma up on his invitation. She had left early to prepare a few things and was now happily walking down the street on her way to the training grounds, picnic basket slung over one arm and a bundle of scrolls in the other. She had even taken the time to read and memorize the contents of the scrolls containing the knowledge of Kuuton.

It was with that knowledge that she would begin her training, the young woman having a perfect technique in mind to start with. She was still running a bit early but what harm was there in getting there even faster…?

This technique is known as Higher Movement. I cover myself in an aura of Kuuton chakra and it should increase my general movement speed. she thought to herself, forming a set of hand seals as she recalled the details of the technique. Soon enough she would become covered in a green aura and would to her delight find herself moving at an increased speed, giggling to herself as she picked up her pace.

She couldn’t help but blink in surprise however as she felt herself lift up off the ground. Oh right… the technique description had said that would happen as a side effect.

Smiling all the while, she picked up the pace and dashed towards her destination, wanting to test out her newfound speed. She knew she was getting strange looks but she didn’t care, it was actually quite delightful to be moving so much faster and even hovering above the ground.

Soon enough she arrived at the training grounds where her apprentice and boyfriend already were present. She attempted to pause in but quickly found that in her current state she had no idea how to stop… and so barreled into Jun’s chiseled chest, likely knocking the both of them to the ground.

”Owie… at least I was able to stop. I’m sorry… Juuuunnn…?!” she squealed in surprise as she found herself staring at her boyfriend… with shorter hair and not wearing a shirt. ”Um uh um… hello handsome...” she blushed hard as she stared at him, seeming to forget what had just happened or where they even were. ”You uh, I like the new look."
Jutsu Training 390/200Show
*Kuuton • Higher Movement
D-Ranked Kuuton Jutsu
After performing the necessary hand seals, the user will cover themselves in Kuuton chakra. This enables them to augment their movements, allowing them to move with +3 speed, but with -3 Control. The user will also float one foot off the ground during this time. This technique lasts for three posts.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:25 pm

Takuma lay on his back, panting lightly as the adrenaline of almost hitting himself with his own technique slowly washed over him. The panting turned to chuckling as he looked up to the sky overhead, letting the cool winds wash over him. However, as he sat there, the cloudless sky in his vision, something entered his vision ever so suddenly... some kind of flaming fairy creature? The boy let out a squeak of fright as he wasn't sure what it was, or what it was about to do as it waved it's hand at him. And so, on reaction, he pulled another new jutsu out of his ass...

His body was suddenly engulfed by his black and white chakra once again as he envisioned one of the larger crystals towards the end of his recent attack, closer to where Tokage was. He had to be careful not to envision Tokage himself for this jutsu, as he actually had a technique meant to be done with his puppet that did the same thing. In this case though, by performing this jutsu with his crystals instead, he could set himself up to use those same crystals as an attack against whoever was near him. And so, his chakra would reach out for those crystals near his puppet. As the little fairy thingy vanished, Takuma would vanish as well - In his place lie a cluster of crystals, while the boy was now standing over by his puppet.

"Wait... where's the kaboom? I was expecting an earth shattering Kaboom?" The boy muttered to himself, while Makoto walked over to him and his puppet before giving him a light slap on the back of the head. "Ow!" the young genma host exclaimed, while Makoto simply chuckled and pointed to the two other shinobi... who were now on the ground, with Rika on top of Junpei. "You have company. Although, it looks like they might need to get a room instead of train."

Takuma turned to look at the two now, and he couldn't help but grin as he saw the situation... and Junpei's shirtless chest. The boy's hormones were only starting to awaken just recently, but suddenly he found that his friend was... *very* good looking. "Well, uh... Hello you two. That's a little embarrassing... I thought your little fairy friend was going to explode or something, ha! What was that? I've never seen a jutsu like that before... Wait. Was that... Shishire?"

The boy's starry eyes lit up - was jun finally tapping into Shishire's powers?

408/350 words for D rank "Kawarimi no Kesshou" jutsu
Active Characters
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:43 pm

Junpei was already laughing as Rika knocked him over and somehow found herself straddling him. His hands went to her hips on instinct as he grinned up at her, waiting for her to realize it was him, and then for the shock to wear off. “Glad you like it, dearie.” He replied with a bit of a smirk. An idea suddenly came to mind, or perhaps it was Shishire’s suggestion, sometimes he wasn’t entirely sure which. One of his hands moved quickly to brace under Rika’s backside as his other went to brace against the ground and he suddenly stood up, knowing she’d be forced to cling to him to keep from falling. Of course once they were standing and she was held against him, his hand that had braced on the ground coming up to rest against her back, he quickly kissed her on the check before gently setting her back on her feet with a wink as he heard Takuma’s questions.

“No kaboom.” He replied with a laugh as black chakra began to gather around him again and he channeled chakra and technique borrowed from Shishire once more. He took a deep breath and let it out slow, feeling like his whole body was buzzing for a moment. ’This is like a drug…’

’Oh dearie, just you wait until you get some a taste of my real power, these are parlor tricks, child.’

“Yeah, that was Shishire.” He finally told Takuma with a bit of an embarrassed chuckle, reaching up to pull his hood down and rub the back of his neck awkwardly as he purposely kept channeling. “That was just something to track and find someone I’ve already met…” As he spoke, a shadow began to form on his left shoulder. It appeared almost as a ball at first until it seemed to uncurl and stand up on its hind legs and sniff the air. Jun turned his head to look at it and grinned. Again it was a form of whispy black chakra with a violet center but its shape was very clearly that of a ferret. Junpei whispered something to it and it nodded quickly before scampering down his arm and pant leg. The creature moved silently and seemed to sniff around Takuma before moving around behind him silently and climbing up Makoto’s left leg, her puppet leg, and stuck his nose into her pouch on her person.

By time the little ferret was returning to Junpei, it was carrying Makoto’s fox mask which had Junpei laughing, his arms crossed over his chest. The little thief climbed him quickly and perched on one of his elbows for him to take the mask before the ferret seemed to vanish in a puff of chakra, and Jun waved the mask while grinning at Makoto.

467/400 D Rank Shijutsu Training
Jutsu TrainedShow
Sneak Thief
D Ranked Shijutsu
Manipulating his abilities through the Soul Genma, Junpei will summon a small ferret spirit about average in size for its species. This creature is nimble and dexterous, moving silently and is generally hard to detect. It moves with a speed and acts with a strength equal to Junpei’s [Control].
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Kabu

Post by Kabu » Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:28 am

As expected, Rika wrapped her arms around Jun and clung closely as he stood, blushing hard as she attempted to avert her gaze in an attempt to avoid staring like a horny schoolgirl, though she couldn't help but take occasional glances at his bare, chiseled chest. He really is hunky. Wonder how much he's been working out... she thought to herself even as she was placed down.

She was however broken out of her thoughts by a brief period of confusion, followed by the realization she was floating a foot above the ground. That was right... there had been no need for that embarrassment after all. She had gotten so caught up in the moment she hadn't realized. It sure felt nice though... Being held in his arms like that. And it really was a nice sight...

She shook her head to clear her thoughts, in the meanwhile realizing the implications of Jun and Takuma's brief conversation. Then she got to see it for herself, near immediately recognizing the black glow that briefly surrounded Jun. "It's great that you're finally using Shishire's power!" she excitedly clapped her hands together, giggling at the sight of the little shadowy ferret. As the little creature returned to its master with Makoto's mask in tow, she suddenly felt a bit mischievous herself, an idea forming in her head.
With a grin she sat down her basket and scrolls and flew into a flurry of hand seals, getting ready to perform another technique she had read about, one much different and more attuned to what she knew Kuuton to be. This one was known as Arise, a technique that would cause all things within a certain range of her current location to be lifted several meters into the air. This was certainly going to be fun to see if they didn’t heed her warnings... ”Stand back boys, unless you wanna get hurt! This is gonna be a big drop if you get caught!” she exclaimed, kneeling down and placing both palms on the ground as she focused her chakra into the surrounding area. Now she just needed to give it a bit of time and... Soon enough the entire area within 5 meters of her current location would light up with a light glow and anything with range not nailed to the ground would begin to be lifted higher and higher until reaching a total of eight meters. Yes, it was a success and once again on the first try. She honestly was feeling quite proud of herself, even though these had been just basic techniques.
Of course even despite her bout of mischief Rika wasn’t about to let Takuma, Jun, or even Makoto get hurt, especially not because of her, and so almost immediately she stood and regardless of whether her warnings had been heeded or not flew into another series of hand seals. Some time ago she had come up with a technique that might fit this situation. She could only hope it would work as she hadn’t actually yet tested it. The idea was to create a soft cushion capable of defending and in this case even breaking falls… a cushion made entirely of condensed air.

Once her seals were completed a total of five masses of air would be surrounding her, one of which she would send over towards a small animal that she had accidentally caught up in her technique, letting out a relieved sigh as it safely caught the poor creature, breaking its fall and allowing it to remain unharmed as it scampered off. She couldn’t help but feel bad for the poor thing, making a mental note to come back and apologize later, maybe give it some food even.

As for the other pillows she would look around to see what had become of her three companions and whether or not they had gotten caught up in her technique would send a pillow over towards each in curiosity to see what would happen. She was honestly nervous to see what each of their reactions would really be...

”Well? Does it feel okay?”
Jutsu Trained #1 207/200Show
*Kuuton • Arise
D-Ranked Kuuton Jutsu
After performing the necessary hand seals, the user will kneel down and touch the ground. This will cause the ground around them for 5 metres in every direction to become a focal point. All things within this area will be thrust into the air for 8 metres, unless they resist it with a strength higher than [Control].
Jutsu Trained #2 253/200Show
Fuuton • Air Cushion
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the necessary hand seals or channeling the user creates up to 5 pillowy masses of air around two meters in diameter but only around a meter in height that they can send out at a speed equal to [Control] and possess a durability of the same, these masses of air also being capable of providing a soft landing to anything that falls on it from up to 10 meters above. These last for five posts and do not apply the Fuuton passive.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:53 am

Takuma giggled as he watched the older jinchuuriki conjure forth what appeared to be a shadowy, spiritual weasel or ferret of some sort, watching with a smile as the creature moved towards Makoto. The guardian probably could have stopped the little spirit from it's task, but then Junpei wouldn't have gotten to see if his jutsu was working properly. So with a sigh, she let the ferret do as it desired, worming into her pouch and removing from it her fox mask before scurrying back to a proud Junpei. "Eh, I don't wear it much anymore anyway. But just remember, I know where you sleep kid. I'll get it back from you eventually..." Makoto crossed her arms and cocked her hip to the side, chuckling and shaking her head at the boy. Well, at least he was finally tapping into the genma's powers... But she could already see him changing.

Makoto was smart enough to leap away from the trio as the young Rika began altering gravity in the area - she knew what Kuuton was. Takuma, however, was lifted into the sky with a bit of shock, stunned by the sudden shift. "Woah, hey! Get me down!" The boy flailed and tried to right himself, but ultimately ended up turning around and getting all kinds of discombobulated. When Rika finally did let them all down, placing the fuuton cushion underneath them, Takuma simply groaned as he stood back up and scratched his head. "Wow... that stuff is cool. Is that Kuuton?" He wanted to ask more, but he noticed from the corner of his eye that a large chunk of his remaining crystals were glowing with chakra, having been charged by Rika's jutsu.

He wondered...

Performing a series of hand seals, Takuma would focus on the crystals as they glowed with Fuuton chakra. And in his mind, he envisioned the effect that Rika had just produced... To alter gravity in such a way could be so useful, and maybe he could use her chakra to recreate the effect in his crystals? Letting the chakra from within the crystal out, he manipulated it in a similar way to Rika, but instead of lifting everything up, it would pull everything nearby towards it - Including all of them. Of course, it wasn't a very strong effect, even Takuma could resist the pull with his strength. But the fact was, they could all feel the pull towards the now vibrantly glowing blue goldstone crystals.

"That'll be useful..."

413/350 for following jutsu:
Jutsu TrainedShow
Shouton Activation • Attract
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
Once a crystal has been activated by Fuuton chakra or any derivative of it, such as a style or super release that utilizes Fuuton, Takuma can gather his chakra and focus on the charged crystal. Tapping into the Fuuton chakra within, Takuma will utilize it to generate Kuuton chakra, pulling everything within up to a 15 meter area towards the crystal with [Control] speed and strength for up to 3 posts before the crystal becomes inert.
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:00 pm

Junpei swore under his breath when he was suddenly swept up into the air by Rika’s jutsu, but he couldn’t help a laugh as well. In some ways, it was fun watching her use something like this, even if he wasn’t overly fond over the loss of control of his own body. When he finally came down and landed on a pillow of Fuuton she had placed under them, he laughed all the more. “It’s good!” he assured her, laughing still as he got up and dusted himself off before rushing over to give her a quick kiss on the forehead. His short time in the air had given him another idea and he grinned widely before tossing Makoto’s mask back to the woman almost joyfully. ’Alright, let’s see if you can find me what I need for this one, huh?’

’Oh please, dearie, I haven’t let you down yet have I? I told you, these techniques we’re doing are just a taste. They’re a show, they’re a cake walk. Come now, have a little faith, child. Shishishi…’

Junpei took a deep breath and brought his right hand out beside him, holding his arm out straight and parallel to the ground as black chakra swirled around him. He closed his eyes as he connected with Shishire and borrowed from the spirit’s power once more and the shadow began to form on his arm as once again a spirit was summoned from the other realms. As before the spirit seemed to be made of black chakra and yet at the center rested a deep, dark purple hue that made it clear it was more than a being of chakra, but a pure being of Soul. When Junpei opened his eyes he couldn’t help a grin at the sight of the spirit of a red-tailed hawk resting on his arm. He brought his arm in closer to himself and pet the animal spirit carefully with two fingers and whispered to it. He gestured widely with his right arm on which it rested, and the hawk took off. He watched it go, flying away from him quite a distance as it flew away to gather information.

But while it was away he came to a realization, or rather, Shishire did. ’So how will it tell you what it sees?’

Junpei paused in thought for a moment and sighed heavily. He was only just beginning to tap into the Genma’s power and he was hesitant to take on more, and it clearly he needed to tap a little further. “Alright then… More it is.” He remarked, glancing almost warily at the others with a slight nod before the black chakra swirled around him again. He held his hands clasped together in front of him almost as if in prayer as he focused the chakra this time, and for the first time he allowed himself to intentionally go into the first stage. The first wristband of the marks of his Genma appeared to ‘break open’ into wispy forms, and great black wings unfurled from his back as he let out his breath slowly. So too did the seal on his bare chest faintly glow as he turned and almost hesitantly look at the others before he began to work on the next jutsu.

’See? It isn’t so bad now is it.’

Jun felt like his very breath was shaking, he didn’t want to admit it, but using the form willingly did indeed feel good. But that was exactly what terrified him. ’It is what it is.’ he answered the spirit simply, ignoring the hissing laughter of Shishire he heard in response as he looked up and saw his hawk returning to him. Again he held out his arm straight from his side, parallel to the ground as the spirit animal came straight to it to land on him. He brought his arm in close and carefully caressed the bird’s feathers as if they were still there, petting it gently as he whispered to it. Closing his eyes he leaned slightly forward to listen, and in similar fashion the hawk too leaned forward and rested its little head against Jun’s forehead.

The pair stayed in this position for several moments as the spirit relayed what it saw to Jun, and Jun used the chakra of the Genma to filter everything he felt from the little spirit to try and understand everything it had to say. The report was simple, after all they were still at a training ground of the village. There was hardly anything all that interesting going on. The only thing really that interesting was the bird’s own disappointment when it had tried to steal a fish from the man-made pond behind Souta’s new restaurant and found it wasn’t solid matter itself and could not grip the fish. It had been quite disappointed. Jun smiled sadly and apologized to his little friend before dismissing the spirit so that it vanished in a cascade of falling black chakra before he looked up and locked eyes with Rika for a moment.

845/800 2 D Rank Shiijutsu Trained
Jutsu TrainedShow
Overhead Recon
D Ranked Shijutsu
Manipulating his abilities through the Soul Genma, Junpei will summon a red-tailed hawk spirit about average in size for its species. This creature is of course capable of flight, and is relatively quiet. It moves with a speed equal to Junpei’s [Control].

Spirit Communication
D Ranked Shijutsu
Pre-Requisite: Stage One
Manipulating his abilities through the Soul Genma, and having Stage One activated, Junpei will be able to communicate with and understand non-humanoid souls.

Kabu

Post by Kabu » Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:52 pm

For a moment Rika stood watching Junpei, head tilted to the side as she saw him go into form for the first time. She blinked in stunned amazement at the sight that awaited her. It was quite honestly incredible but still... Sakaki didn't have wings... did she? I would absolutely remember if she did, I'm sure of it. There's no way I would forget about a thing like that. she silently thought to herself. Did this mean that their powers would be different as well? Did all Jinchuuriki manifest their forms and abilities differently from their predecessors like this? She would have to look into it later.

Even while lost in thought she couldn't help but smile as she watched Jun interact with the hawk he had created. It really was quite an adorable sight, one that in a way brought out a sense of longing in her. She had always wanted a pet but various circumstances all stacked together had over the years gotten in her way and by now she had given up hope... Perhaps for the best given how busy she was all the time.

She finally broke out of her thoughts and realized she had been staring, her cheeks turning red as Jun turned to look at her, the pair locking eyes. Had he noticed she had been staring this entire time? Oh well... there was something more important she now had in mind.

She walked over towards him and stood up on her toes, placing her hands on his cheeks and pulling his head down just enough for a light kiss, not even caring that they had an audience in Takuma and Makoto. "I'm proud of you for tapping into your power of your own volition." she softly spoke, staring into his eyes a moment.
Of course even at a time like this her brain naturally worked a mile a minute and so even as she stood there, she suddenly had an idea. Perhaps it was a fitting thought for a moment like this. At a time like this… she was going to be practicing a Clone technique. With this I’ll be able to show twice as much affection. she thought to herself, giggling as she imagined the possibilities.

More specifically she was going to be learning to make a Wind Clone. She wasn’t nearly as practiced with her Fuuton affinity as she should have been and this was really a perfect opportunity.

Anyways, with a goal in mind she closed her eyes and began channeling chakra, envisioning the final result in her mind’s eye. She needed to form the chakra into a perfect replica of herself, only made of Fuuton. Meanwhile right by her side the formation of the clone was beginning, wind circling about as it took on a vaguely form, one that resembled herself more and more as time went on until…

She soon opened her eyes to find her perfect double had been formed, her smile widening at the sight of it clinging onto one of Jun’s arms.

She giggled as she turned her gaze back towards her boyfriend’s face, watching for any potential reaction even as she reached to kiss him again. ”Tada, now there’s two of me to love and be loved in return.”
Jutsu Trained 245/200Show
*Fuuton • Wind Clone
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the necessary hand seals, the user will create a clone out of their fuuton chakra. This clone will have the users stats. It lasts for [Control/4] posts.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

Return to “Sunagakure no Sato”