[Closed] Body On Fire

Kat x Truth

ShinobiTruth

[Closed] Body On Fire

Post by ShinobiTruth » Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:29 pm

The past week had been a whirlwind of thoughts and feelings that Okita simply could not understand. His normal methods of emotional management, meditation, calming teas, and research, did nothing to quiet the unsettling raucous noise inside his head. He had even resorted to training and missions, physical activity, and voluntarily associating with people (ew), all in a desperate bid for something to distract from the unintelligible rage monster that had taken up residence inside his brain. She was everywhere, that Yasu, flitting around the corners of his eyesight. Her eyes formed within the dim glow of his study’s candlelight, she singed the corners of his thoughts, and even his dreams were no escape. His sleep was restless, laden with the sight of her blushing face and vivid memories of the sensation of her lips on his own. Her face laughed, smiled, cried, yelled and so much more in the realm of slumbering fantasy. His dormant mind conjured up images of Yasu in ways he’d never imagined before: These weren’t nightmares, they weren’t dreams in the typical sense. He wasn’t sure what he could even call them.

It was one particularly intimate dream of this nature that violently roused Okita from his slumber, face drenched in sweat and breathing heavily. Slowly swinging his legs to the side, the genin exhaled slowly and wiped his face with the blanket. This… This could not stand. He had to find a way to get this cacophony out of his head. He spoke nothing of this to anyone. There was no way in any hell that might exist that he would divulge this kind of information to his parents. And Okita didn’t really have friends, only associates. No, difficult as it might be, he had to find her. These feelings, these insipid faeries dancing in his mind and ants crawling in his stomach had to be stopped.

Rising to his feet, Okita quietly got dressed and discreetly opened his window. It was a fair night, the glory of the full moon shining its effervescent light over the village. Channeling chakra into his feet, Okita scaled the wall of his house down to the street. Quietly making his way through the shadows, he would discreetly weave his way through every street, looking for open windows. He would catch the sights inside through the corner of his eyes. For one so keen on research and preparation, he acknowledged this was haphazard, but he didn’t care. He didn’t know where she lived, and he had to find Yasu. He didn’t care if he had to scour the entire village, he would eventually reach her again.

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

[Closed] Body On Fire

Post by Willoria » Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:47 pm

The tea house was quiet, having closed about two hours prior. Hajime Yasu had spent much of that time restocking shelves, emptying and cleaning various containers and cannisters, cleaning dishes, and preparing things for the next day. She had even cleaned out the register and put things up in the safe. Just as they did every night her parents had left all the closing procedures to her before heading upstairs into the part of the building that served as their home to sleep. By time about eleven at night had rolled around, Yasu was outside the tea shop now. She swept up around the tables before moving them up against the wall and under the large display window. She cleared the tables of any decor and took down the umbrellas to be stored in a shed in the alleyway. The chairs were overturned onto the tables except for one. She left it out and sat down in it heavily for a short break.

Every day was the same routine. Her morning and afternoon was spent with Rokuro and Souta, training or completing missions. If she got any time to herself she'd spend it researching new jutsu in the library perhaps, but avoiding coming home or else she'd risk being put to work here at the shop. Then be here in time for closing for this work. Once this was done, any time between eleven and midnight, she could get any personal training done she had time for. Maybe around two she'd get done and finally sneak back home to sleep for four or five hours before starting her day again. But in this moment, sitting in the chair, she pulled her hood back and easily lit a cigarette with the tips of her fingers to let herself relax for a moment alone.

She let herself slump in the chair, her legs stretching out in front of her, her head leaned back and staring up at the sky as her hand held the cigarette out to the side. "It is what it is." she told herself, yet again. In truth the only thing that had really broken up the monotony and day after day of pure exhaustion as of late was the kiss she had shared with Okita. Considering she hadn't seen him since, she had tried to bury the worries that had come to the surface of her own mind since. 'He was trying to win a stupid game... forget it, Yasu.' she told herself again.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

ShinobiTruth

[Closed] Body On Fire

Post by ShinobiTruth » Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:36 pm

Okita’s eyes roved the streets of the desert village looking for that black pearl, so coy and yet obfuscated all the same. High, low, behind, around every corner, atop every roof: there wasn’t a single place he wasn’t impatiently investigating. Something within him, something he didn’t understand, was compelling him to move forward. That something was driving him to the point of madness and making his skin crawl, and all he knew was that she was cause and the cure all at once.

As he rounded one corner, he halted in place as his eyes spotted the unmistakable deep orange fringes on the ends of her bangs and the all-black getup that she seemed to favor. A little puff of smoke rose up from in front of her, the smell of spices and tobacco drifting into his nose. He was behind her, roughly fifty paces, but it was undeniably her. That jittering feeling he’d tried to shove inside his gut magnified several fold, and though he was as energetic as could be, he found himself short of breath, muffled and silenced by his clothing. Nothing about what he was doing right now made any sense to him. All he know was that if he didn’t do this he would literally implode on himself. He approached silently, stopping about ten paces away. Yasu was right there. All he had to do was speak up, but his words wouldn’t come. ’Speak, Okita. Speak, damn it!’

This internal battle lasted for several agonizing seconds. Finally:

”The tea comment makes a bit more sense now.”

…You daft bastard, what have you done.

Willoria

[Closed] Body On Fire

Post by Willoria » Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:46 pm

She sighed heavily and put the cigarette between her lips, taking a long drag off of it when suddenly she heard the voice behind her. She hadn't realized anyone was behind her and suddenly jumped to her feet. She barely managed to keep the cigarette between her fingers but went into a coughing fit for several moments as she hadn't had a chance to exhale yet when he'd surprised her. This time she was the one blushing deeply, Yasu wasn't particularly fond of people knowing where she lived or where she came from. Her parents had never been supportive of her decision to become a shinobi, only her grandfather had been and he was gone now. She stole a glance at the house to double check that the lights in her parents' bedroom was still out and their window was closed before she looked at Okita with wide eyes. "You scared the hell out of me..." she managed between coughs before she finally got herself under control enough to take a few deep breaths and get back to normal.

She took one more drag of the cigarette to finish it off before pinching it near the end to drop the lit cherry out of it and smothering it out with the toe of her sandal. The rest she twisted up and shoved in a pocket to throw away later before giving him an odd look. "H-How did you know where I lived?" she asked him, trying and failing at keeping her tone relatively calm. "What are you doing here?"
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

ShinobiTruth

[Closed] Body On Fire

Post by ShinobiTruth » Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:58 pm

Normally Okita would have taken the opportunity to jab at Yasu coughing up a storm as she inhaled spices and narcotics by the lung-full. He was half-inclined to still do so. It would have been the easiest out for this conversation that he was somehow having with a woman who he had kissed basically as a desperate ploy. Well, excepting the part immediately after it started when... well, it wasn't just a ploy anymore. Even now, he didn't have any plan for how this was going to go. He had no idea what if anything he wanted to say, how he was going to say it, what it meant, what he wanted out of this; everything was off the cuff. And Okita didn't do off the cuff, not outside of missions. He found determining whether the pins and needles in his skin were from the conversation itself or the person he was having it with more difficult by the second. His fingers were in gently closed fists but were sporadically flexing and extending one finger at a time over and over, his fidgeting the most reliable technique to keep his feet planted where they were.

Yasu's eyes met his and the confusion in Okita's eyes was as apparent as the flames that she controlled. Unsteady eyes searched outwardly for an answer that rest within. Eventually, his eyes shifted to the shop. "I... I had a bit too much tea to drink. Makes me jittery, and it's hard to sleep. I, uh... I figured that a walk might help me clear my head," Okita fumbled, averting his gaze for a period as he looked on at the building. He had to admit that of all the places he would have expected to find her, this was not the first place he would have looked. "Just a coincidence, I guess."

He turned to one of the tables and placed his hand on it as he looked toward the moon. Some legends called the moon a False Sun, created by ancient tribes who were supposedly progenitors of the sun religion in the village. But Okita saw things differently. The moon didn't lie about what it was. It had no reason to. It serves an important, dignified purpose. It didn't hide its face behind blazing blinding light. Its glow made every crease, scar, and imperfection on its surface clear. Okita wasn't above deception, but in this context, the deception already brought the taste of bile to his lips moments after it had left them, and he spat off to the side on the ground as he tried to rid his tongue of the loathsome bite. "No. No, no, no, no... That's a fucking lie," he sighed irritably as he turned back around.

Okita's eyes met Yasu's gaze once again, still unsteady, still horribly confused. "I came for you. To find you. Because ever since that day, I can't think about anything or anyone else, and it's driving me insane. It's like I jumped off a goddamn cliff and haven't stopped falling since," he admitted. He felt a slight release of tension from his chest, but only a little. There was so much more that had to be discussed. This was the beginning of the floodgates opening, and all Okita had to stand against the oncoming waters was a goddamn raincoat and an umbrella made of tissue paper.

Willoria

[Closed] Body On Fire

Post by Willoria » Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:10 pm

It didn't take long for Yasu to notice the oddity in how Okita was fidgeting. He went on to talk about the amount of tea he had drank and even that she found odd. Every time she had ever seen him, he had been studying one thing or another. Walking off excess energy simply didn't sound like him. Her expression quickly shifted to one of confusion as she watched him. He turned away from her and towards the tables, but she took a couple of steps towards him, tilting her head slightly as he finally spit towards the ground and admitted it was a lie. 'Has he ever lied to me? That doesn't seem like him either...' It all just seemed weird, the more he spoke.

He finally looked at her and spoke what was apparently the truth. She could see the confusion in his own eyes though, as if he didn't even understand what he was saying. "That day? What are you-?" She suddenly stopped herself as it dawned on her. At first she thought maybe he was referring to the fight with the spirit. It had been a pretty huge event, she knew it had scared him even if he'd been hesitant to admit it since then. But rather quickly she realized that if that was the case he likely would have talked to her about it before now. '...does he mean when we kissed?' She'd been so quick to assume it was nothing to him that it hadn't been her first thought when he had said 'that day'.

Yasu walked to him and closed the distance between them almost completely, leaving only a few inches between them. "I don't think I'm used to you sounding so... well. Irrational. Or without the sarcasm." She wasn't trying to tease him, she was being entirely serious, some part of her wasn't sure she understood him entirely when he spoke like this. She reached a hand for one of his, touching his forearm and trailing her fingers down until she held his hand gently. "Okita, what's wrong?"

ShinobiTruth

[Closed] Body On Fire

Post by ShinobiTruth » Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:20 pm

Yasu inched herself closer and closer to Okita, and he wasn't certain to move forward or flee, but his eyes intensely drilled into hers looking for an answer that he wasn't sure he was going to find. The woman would find that his hand slightly trembled intermittently, signaling the fight he was waging inside himself. She was close to him again, and just like that day, he was much more aware of their proximity, his mind flashing to a number of mental images from his dreams that only made things more complicated. They were intense and strange, foreign yet also ingrained in his bones. His eyes drifted to their lightly clasped hands as her fingertips drifted down his forearm before returning back to look at Yasu directly. She seemed so calm about all of this. It didn't make sense. He remembered that sensation. Okita remembered hearing her call after him that day when he left. Something about her voice was sad to see him leave. But he didn't see that here. Was it all in his head? Yeah, that was it. That had to be it.

Right?

He blinked and shook his head, trying to get more distracting thoughts out of his head. Taking a moment to breathe, he locked eyes with her. "What... What am I to you?" he asked, the words coming out in an incoherent mess. "We've only known each other for a little over a month and yet I've spent more time with you than I normally spend with my own family. And then you played that game... and then that happened... Look, I don't do people. They're slow and short-sighted and vain and petty and confusing, and they expect the people around them to fit into these insipid little boxes that they try to build around themselves. And I know you know that. And I know you aren't like that. For as much bullshit as we put each other through, I think we still spend time with each other because at least we know we're being honest with each other..."

Damnit, he was getting tangential. Shaking his head, his eyes flitted from side to side, eventually settling on their hands clasped around each other. "When... when I kissed you, I was trying to catch you by surprise because I knew that you knew that I knew nothing about that kind of stuff. I was expecting you to kick the ever-loving shit out of me, and that would be it. But then you didn't. And then you kissed me back... and that's when it stopped being a game to me. I knew you wouldn't kiss someone back like that if it didn't mean something. I kissed you back, and I couldn't... didn't stop myself. I didn't stop myself because I... I didn't want to stop myself even though I have no idea why I didn't want to stop myself. And ever since that time, I just can't get you out of my head. You're... You're everywhere. You're at the corner of my eyes no matter where I go. I think I see you passing by and turn to look only to find no one there. I-I see you in my dreams, and they're so intense that I can't stop waking up wondering if they're true. And none of it makes a lick of goddamn sense."

Okita's shoulders progressively relaxed as he got the words out, and the mental strain he had been under trying to comprehend everything and organize his thoughts was becoming more apparent. "Things stopped adding up a week ago, and you're the only one that can make everything make sense again. So I need you to tell me. Yasu. I need you to tell me what I am to you," he breathed, unable to hide the blush that rose to his cheeks as his robes softly flowed in the cool evening breeze.

Willoria

[Closed] Body On Fire

Post by Willoria » Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:57 pm

His initial question confused her, but he went on and it started to make sense. She tried to hide it, but as he explained what had happened to him with the kiss she couldn't help the small smile that started across her lips. Every time he looked away, her eyes remained on his, watching every glance and every twitch even as she listened to his words. She chewed on her lip a moment as she watched his shoulders relax, as she watched the blush spread across his cheeks. Her free hand rose to touch his face gently and caress his cheek as she smiled at him. "In case you haven't noticed, people don't really understand me, Okita." she told him quietly. "Most people think I'm cruel, the ones who tolerate me think I'm too much of a jokester or a prankster but that I go too far still. I spend my time researching death and spirits, I literally put myself in that world to practice the jutsu I do... much of what I do I can't even tell you yet but... you just accept that. For all your curiosity and how much you feel a need to know everything you just... you accept that. You know I don't lie to you if I say I can't tell you something. I don't think you realize how rare that is."

"To me..." she smiled oddly for a moment, as if reminiscing about something. In her mind she remembered her grandfather explaining something to her as a child as he would flip an old coin he always carried on him, one he always refused to spend. It had been a unique piece, she couldn't remember the designs on it anymore as it had been lost the day he died, but she remembered what he had told her the day he had shown it to her. "...you're the other side of my coin." she said with an odd little chuckle. "Everything about me that scares everyone else draws you in, or you counter in some way. What you are to me... is special." She took one last half a step closer to close the gap between the pair, brushing her lips against his in a light, brief kiss.

She may have been hiding it well, but some part of her was terrified of how he might respond. She knew this was all unfamiliar territory for him, and while it wasn't wholly unfamiliar for her, for some reason this felt like the first time it really mattered.

ShinobiTruth

[Closed] Body On Fire

Post by ShinobiTruth » Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:23 pm

Okita was likewise befuddled by the beginning of Yasu's explanation, but her words quickly began to coalesce into a concrete explanation, the warmth of her hand against his cheek strangely comforting. In a way, the genin could relate. People often chose what they wanted to see about the people around them and never let their perceptions of others change past a certain point. It was like people decided to attend a speech and leave after the first five minutes. Okita had decided that he wouldn't suffer people who didn't or wouldn't have the patience to see things through to the end, and that included other people. He would prove to every single person who underestimated him or based their opinion of him only on what they saw or how it affected them exactly how shallow-minded they were. Whether it was becoming Kage or something else entirely, he would live his greatness through example. He hadn't understood why people apparently treated Yasu differently. Frankly, he still didn't. These things that others found offputting about her Okita found to be interesting.

So, he was the other side of her coin, eh? Not much unlike the dark side of the moon. But she didn't mean that only as a friend. Friends don't do what they did. Friends don't kiss, at least not like that. Then, she meant it as more? Wait, special? Special was... nice. Still, it didn't explain exactly what kind of-wait, why is she getting clos-?

Oh! Oh. ...Oh.

Her lips left as quickly as they came and a switch flipped in Okita's mind. He wasn't done with those yet. Leaning forward as she retreated, he stole another kiss, then another after. Stepping forward, Okita closed the distance between their bodies and pressed against her, one hand sliding up the back of Yasu's neck and gripping the back of her skull while the other grabbed her waist and held her in place. The next kiss that came was nothing approaching light or discreet. His lips pressed to hers gently but deeply, leaning forward while his tongue reached forward to slide along Yasu's own, much like she had done to him just a week before. There was also no hesitation and no restraint, every touch of their lips an invitation for another and yet another, and Okita would not turn down a single one. Every assertion he'd made to her before they parted ways half a fortnight ago was reaffirmed through every kiss and every touch as he drank in her warmth. If anyone was going to decide when this oral tango would finally cease, it was Yasu. Okita was busy immersing himself in the moment, and he wanted it to last as long as possible.

Willoria

[Closed] Body On Fire

Post by Willoria » Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:34 pm

As she kissed him she had been terrified that he might run. She had felt him shake under her touch, heard him falter and hesitate in some of his words and she wasn't sure if he really understood what she was saying. She couldn't bring herself to call it 'love' after all, she wasn't sure if she knew him well enough yet, or if he knew her well enough yet. But she did know there was something special there that felt worth exploring, if he felt it was there too. Her answer came quickly when she broke the kiss and it quickly became clear that he wanted more of her. Her hands wrapped around his waist they kissed, gentle kisses quickly turning eager. Her tongue danced with his, breaths taken quickly where they could be, not caring if they were deep enough for sustenance, lips desperate for touch of one for the other. It was almost as if she felt a need to devour him just as he for her.

One of her hands shifted to move up fro his side to press against his shoulder blade. Another shifted down to his hip to run along his waist. Only when she felt herself running out of breath did she finally break the kiss, and only after several moments. She was so out of breath she was panting, chuckling to herself as she leaned her forehead against his as she seemed to laugh out of relief. "I-I-to think I was so worried..." she managed to get out. "I thought I scared you off." Both of her hands came up to cup his face for a moment as she looked into his eyes, her own sparkling almost with mischief before she kissed him deeply again, though briefly. "By the Light, I was so scared..."

ShinobiTruth

[Closed] Body On Fire

Post by ShinobiTruth » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:31 pm

Okita's hairs were standing on end as the seconds passed into minutes. He became keenly aware of every brush of Yasu's fingers and every desperate breath she took in their intense exchange of passion. His fingers were equally eager, and while his right hand remained on the back of Yasu's head, his left hand slid down and gripped Yasu's backside. The movement happened so naturally that Okita didn't really register what he had done throughout the time they were kissing. Every second that they continued was a second shorter than he wanted it to last, and what Okita lacked in experience he made up for in sheer volume of desire. When Yasu finally pulled away, even though he was also panting heavily, the separation was almost painful. His pupils were dilated, green pools of desire glowing with the light they reflected from her twin candlelights. The eyes that Yasu saw were hungry, starving for something he hadn't even known he'd wanted before now. 'This isn't love, I'm pretty sure... I honestly don't know what it is... But I want it. I want her,' he realized, eyes looking for Yasu's and sensing that same desire, which egged him on further.

All of these curiosities that Okita had dismissed as unnecessary or unimportant had manifested themselves in force. He was a scholar dedicated to his research of the strange and the unknown, but he hadn't ever acknowledged before now that he was still just a sixteen-year-old adolescent man. He had thought himself immune and uninterested in the basest impulses and cravings that came with such a turbulent time in development. Now that he was here, stealing the breath from Yasu's chest, hands still firmly gripping her flesh, Okita realized how hilariously and pitifully wrong he had been. The genin felt himself trembling, an almost hungry grin on his face as Yasu whispered her relief to him, but this time it was for a very different reason. Before, he had been putting all of his efforts into forcing himself to stay. Now, he was exerting that same effort to hold himself back, and he quickly found he was failing. When Yasu went in for another deep kiss, Okita gently pushed forward, coaxing Yasu to the nearest table. They were relatively sturdy enough for what he had in mind.

Okita kept the depth of the kiss but slowed down its intensity, hoping the change of pace might motivate her to continue. If Yasu allowed herself to be moved toward the table, both his hands would slide down to her thighs and hoist her up onto it. Holding himself up with one arm and wrapping his other arm around her waist whilst he leaned into her, Okita hoped that Yasu, now more readily able to catch her breath, might let it last a while longer. He wasn't done memorizing the taste of her lips nor the spice from the tobacco accenting her breath.

Willoria

[Closed] Body On Fire

Post by Willoria » Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:00 pm

As she kissed him, she was almost surprised at the way he returned the gesture. Though she was relieved to find her gestures, and perhaps her feelings, returned she had hardly expected him to return it all so fervently. He was such a controlled person ordinarily, his emotions so in check she wasn't sure what she had expected but it certainly hadn't been this. As he guided her back towards one of the tables, she didn't fight him. A small gasp came from her lips as he suddenly lifted her onto the table, and she didn't even notice that she knocked one of the chairs off of it in the process. Her arms wrapped around behind his neck, fingers digging into his hair as she kissed him deeply. Even her legs wrapped around his waist.

For the moment she found herself completely lost in him, if a hand moved then her fingers trailed down his shoulder and arm, gripping at a bicep as she kissed him. She didn't even think again about what her parents might hear or if they might look out a window and see the pair if they were to be woken. She hardly cared in the moment. Just as he leaned against her, she was pressed against him without any space between them. If someone had been watching them, she wouldn't have noticed, and they would have been blushing.

ShinobiTruth

[Closed] Body On Fire

Post by ShinobiTruth » Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:54 pm

Okita the scholar had checked out for a moment. Okita the genin wasn't currently in the office. Okita the young adult was here instead. Okita the man was piloting this ship, and in this moment, it was careening forward across the stormy waters before it. He relished the feeling of her arms around his neck, her legs trapping his waist, and her ember fingers sliding through his hair, egging him on for more. He held Yasu up with one arm as they deeply kissed, holding her to his body and drinking in her heat with his skin. His other hand, moving from the table, began to claw at the underside of Yasu's thigh and crept its way upward, firmly grabbing Yasu's backside once more. Her hand gripped his forearm, keeping his hand grasping onto that pillow as their lips and tongues danced and battled back and forth, their exchange slow but intense. Everything about Yasu in this moment was so tantalizing that Okita could hardly take it. Her smell, her eyes, her hair, her skin, her warmth: he craved it all, and she would feel an intense shiver rock his body through her lips, fingers, and skin.

The exchange lasted for several agonizing minutes, and Okita's hunger for Yasu continued to mount as he pushed forward further still, nearly laying Yasu out underneath him on the table as both of his arms arched around her and planted themselves on the table to support them. It was only when his adolescent brain conjured up thoughts of the most intimate of unions and the most erotic of movements that his good sense finally returned to him. Finally, his lips would slowly pull away from Yasu's, almost immediately regretting breaking the contact with green eyes shining in the glow of her fiery orange-red. His body was so eager that he shuddered, and it was clear to Yasu that it was not out of fear but out of the most desperately contained longing that he shook so. They both hungered for each other, that much was certain. Even in his clarity, Okita wondered exactly what was stopping him. Was it some sense of morality? Hardly. He was only tenuously bound by a loose set of principles. He wanted her. Badly. No, it was the circumstances surrounding their situation that brought him pause, namely his parents. He didn't particularly care what they felt about it, to be frank. Rather, he didn't want them in the equation to begin with. He would live his life the way he saw fit, and he wasn't about to have them meddling in his affairs.

"...This can't happen yet," he breathed, referring to the obvious sexual tension between them. "But this will happen. I want you, Yasu. I don't even know why, but I want you. And I won't let anything stop me from having you... So give me time. Give me time to get stronger and get my affairs in order. If this happens now, other people will try to make it complicated, and I won’t allow that."

Okita wanted Yasu to know that he had no personal issue with pursuing whatever this was further. He simply didn’t want other people trying to stick their noses in business that only mattered to the two of them.

Willoria

[Closed] Body On Fire

Post by Willoria » Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:37 pm

As Okita pushed himself further forward and Yasu felt herself being lowered to the table and knocking the other chair off of the table she found herself wondering just how far things were about to go. Her lips moaned quietly against his, a hand slipping into his clothes and bare fingers sliding under the hem of his t-shirt to touch the bare skin of his torso and his chest. The more she tried to tell herself she had to be the one to show restraint and stop things before it went too far, the less restraint she felt like she had. When Okita was finally the one to pull back she thought she'd feel relief, but instead she found her eyes meeting his with a sign of disappointment.

He spoke and the young woman nodded slowly. As he explained, she could understand. He was a couple of years younger than her, he lived with his family still and they were likely the meddling sort given his age. But as he talked about it, Yasu couldn't help that her eyes wandered up to the windows of the tea shop, the windows of her parents' apartment over the shop that she shared with them. "...yeah, people do like to meddle and complicate things don't they?" she said quietly, breathlessly as she tried to catch her own breath for a moment. She turned her gaze back to Okita over her as her mind started working over a few thoughts of her own, realizing he wasn't the only one who had some things that needed working on. Leaning up she nuzzled against him, resting her face into the crook of his neck with a groan.

ShinobiTruth

[Closed] Body On Fire

Post by ShinobiTruth » Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:44 pm

Yasu’s fingers on Okita's chest were a foreign sensation to him, but it was one he welcomed. Yasu could feel the goosebumps rising on his skin even as they trailed up his torso. He shuddered again as she moaned into him, his lust spiking momentarily as he pushed into the kiss just a bit deeper. Just like the woman beneath him, Okita’s self-control was hanging on by the most tenuously frayed thread. If things had proceeded any further, there would have been no stopping the pair. Yasu would see a similar irritation and impatience in Okita’s eyes as she stared up at him when he pulled away. He wanted those hands elsewhere, but he forced himself to believe that the patience was worth it. It was hard to not curse the fools who stood between them and their hunger. Still, they were a temporary obstacle. They would be behind them in due time, and then, nothing would stop their longing from being satisfied.

The woman’s eyes looked up and to the side, and Okita followed her gaze. Oh, this was probably her home. Oh wow, he really almost fondled this woman in full view of her parents. By the moon, he didn’t realize he had it in him. As he thought about it, though, Okita reaffirmed his decision to stop. It wasn’t that he was embarrassed. Rather, he wasn’t the one to try and put on a show for others. Why, one might ask? Namely…

Because he didn’t like to share.

Okita felt his desire spike again as Yasu nestled her brow in the crook of his neck, but he began pushing it back into its box. Slipping one arm around her lower back while holding her other hand to his chest under his shirt, he lifted her back up, but he couldn’t avoid a single suckling nibble on her vulnerable neck before finally ceasing his teasing for good. For a time, he was content to simply hold her under the light of the moon. Despite the chill of the desert night, he felt not a single fang of its bite, not in Yasu’s arms.

”I love how warm you are,” he breathed, a light smile on his face. There was no sarcasm, no jokes, just a pointed statement of opinion. For all of the scorn she received from others about her gift, there was one person that appreciated what it actually was.

Willoria

[Closed] Body On Fire

Post by Willoria » Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:40 am

When Yasu had first met Okita in the library she had never expected things to get to this point. She had honestly never thought she could become friends with someone who had seemed, at first, so abrasive and closed off to those around him. Much less this physically close. A shiver ran down her spine as she felt him nibble at her neck briefly and yet she relaxed in his arms. Her fingers traced unseen symbols against his skin on his chest. She didn't even cringe as he made mention of her ability and the warmth that came from it. If anything, she nuzzled a bit deeper against him as he said it that he might not see the way she smiled as he spoke. She had heard biting comments before that made her feel like something to be used and discarded for what she was and what she could do, or someone to be mocked for it. Yet Okita seemed to appreciate her for it. That was something quite different.

"This is so different..." she whispered between them. She wasn't accustomed to being held like this, to being comfortable to so close to another. What few attempts she had made to become intimate with another in the past had ended so badly she had already found herself near giving up on the notion, something that had put her at odds with Rokuro and even Souta at times, both men being romantics at heart after all. She hadn't understood how either could be. Yet slowly she found she might under stand a bit better.

Though it left the girl chuckling quietly to herself. "...I think I need to finally get my own place." she found herself saying idly.

ShinobiTruth

[Closed] Body On Fire

Post by ShinobiTruth » Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:56 am

"Yeah. Different," Okita agreed, still enjoying the sensation of her fingers on his skin as goosebumps sprawled across his entire body. The realization of what had just happened was starting to sink in. The endorphins were finally abiding, and Okita found a strange clarity in its place. He'd just had his first kiss a week ago, and now he was intimately attracted to a woman. That... was unexpected. Was he ready for this?

He stopped himself at the thought. He... was doubting himself? A new feeling as well. Okita sensed the foreboding aura that came with these questions, and he immediately quashed them. No, he wasn't sure if he was ready, and that didn't matter. There was little point in asking the questions now. That should have happened about seven days ago if they really mattered. If he wasn't ready, he would make himself ready. If he didn't know anything about what he was getting himself into, he would learn. He would not let something as temporary as ignorance keep him from having something... or in this case, someone he wanted. Even though he wasn't the same hopeless romantic that Yasu's seniors were, Okita knew when he'd found a treasure, a diamond in the rough. The was little he wouldn't do to make sure it was his.

Okita's hand slipped just slightly under the hem of her shirt as his fingers slid along the small of Yasu's back. "Pretty sure we both do. A stand-alone place, not one of those apartments. So we won't have to worry about neighbors as we... conduct our research," he chuckled, flashing a cheeky smirk. A double entendre? Okita, you sly dog. That neck of hers was still so tantalizing, especially under the glow of the moon, but he resisted, difficult as it was. He knew that despite how much they loved staying like this, one of them would have to take the initiative to separate. "...We're not gonna get any sleep if we keep this up," he breathed into her ear, his warm breath tickling its lobe and her neck. This was a tease of his own, perhaps a bit of payback for the initial embarrassment from that game. He couldn't help but find humor in how their positions were reversed.

Return to “Sunagakure no Sato”