From Hawk Eye Hill

Rosey Cross

From Hawk Eye Hill

Post by Rosey Cross » Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:36 pm

The higher ups of Sunagakure had been given express direction regarding this new mission they were being held accountable for. Who they put in charge of the mission was incredibly important to the wellbeing of the village. The stakes were high in the Kazekage's lower office on this windy afternoon. The director of finances in the village gave the mission to his most trusted advisor, Officer Han. Officer Han was ready to give the mission over to a specially picked group of individuals, people who Suna trusted unlike any others. Members of the shinobi force who could be trusted with absolutely anything. Great ninja were soon to undertake a mission for their village.

The mission was simple. A group of ninjas would guard a member of the Gomei House throughout an important week long business trip in wind country. Starting at Hawk Eye Hill the group would meet with Lazarus Gomei, and guard him as he travels to three villages around Sunagakure. His duty will be held confidential, but the ninjas will know what kind of danger they will be in. The Gomei clan deal in diamonds and Lazarus will be trading house secrets with informants for the next delivery. Deliveries of diamonds were done at random to prevent theft, so it was highly important the organization of the random routes went smoothly. The Gomei clan expected Sunagakure to protect them in exchange for a very rich amount of money.

Officer Han had a hawk at his side as he thought about it all and prepared to put the word out. He wrote on a piece of paper; "Dear shinobi, I, Officer Han, am writing to you to inform you that you have been chosen for a very distinct position in an upcoming mission. Meet me at Hawk Eye Hill for full details." He stamped it with the wax ink of the Kazekage Office and put the note in his hawks pouch and sent it off.

A few days would pass by and all of the people chosen for the mission would be aware of it. Officer Han left early in the morning for Hawk Eye Hill, confident that those who he appointed would show up.

Yusuke Daisanji was a Chunin new to his rank. He had only just passed physical inspection for missions, and was being heralded as the most ferocious first year chunin in Sunagakure. The Daisanji clan weren't incredibly known in Sunagakure, most ninja working as liason for the country outside of the village. What was known about them though was that their natural energy was a force to be reckoned with. Yusuke had shown that off in the Chunin exam, infusing Natural Energy both in his jutsu and in his opponents body for astounding immobilization effects. The Daisanji clan had amazing bodies that harnessed a great power, and Yusuke was no exception to that. He even had awakened a clan doujutsu in his youth. Yusuke was special.

And for that specialness he was chosen as a guard for Mr. Lazarus.

Yusuke easily accepted the mission. It was his first since becoming a chunin and he was eager to show off his skills with a distinct position. Yusuke showered early that morning, washing his hair and singing happily in the shower. When he was alone Yusuke had his finest moments and that morning was the usual for him. He ate a good breakfast and dressed in his dark brown yukata. He was a simple man who liked to dress simply, but he was certainly not tame. Yusuke was a wild child and he wondered what kind of people would be present for the mission. He liked loud girls, and quiet men. He wondered if it would be like that, or if someone would test him. Yusuke enjoyed a test. As he thought about it he locked up his home and headed for Hawk Eye Hill.

Once he arrived Yusuke was surprised to be the first one to arrive, but there was Mr. Han. Yusuke recognized him as one of the overseers of his chunin exam. He bowed to him in the sandy dunes and Han responded with a salute. "Once everyone gathers I will give you an official explanation of the mission." Han stared off into the distance, and Yusuke stood at attention in front of him. He waited for the others to show up.

Diatenshi

From Hawk Eye Hill

Post by Diatenshi » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:54 am

Waruhito was fully aware that his combat skills were subpar. Hence when he received notice to report for a bodyguard mission he was confused. Looking at the parchment in his hands he couldn't help but wonder if this was supposed to go to a different Naegi. Yet no matter how many times he looked it was his name, Waruhito, on the page. Waru himself was a pacifist and abhorred violence. He wondered if he'd been selected for the mission as a medic... Or if the village wanted to utilize Inou.

Either way Waru had no real choice but to report. He returned to his room to finish getting ready for the day. He grabbed his bag of Jinshu seeds and tied it to his hip. The only tool he'd every use. After all what kind of medic would actively use weapons when their job was to heal? Securing his headband hed look towards the door and wonder who else would be on this mission. Afterall he'd do his best to stay in the role of medic. Inou made such a mess of his opponents when he came out and Waru still had nightmares of the carnage he'd seen when he'd awakened.

Making his way through the village he'd notice he wasn't the first one to arrive and hoped he wasnt holding the group up. He fell in line next to the blond haired young man. "Naegi Waruhito reporting for duty." His voice was calm and collected as he spoke up. There was no nervous energy or even eagerness for the mission giving the saintly young man the air of a scholar pulled away from his books.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Rosey Cross

From Hawk Eye Hill

Post by Rosey Cross » Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:39 pm

A warm desert breeze swept the air between everyone and Mr. Han saluted Waruhito. As he did so another stepped onto the scene. Mr. Han bowed to them and they seemed to be on a friendlier basis Han the two ninja who were present.

Yusuke wondered what kind of relationship Mr. Han had with the unintroduced fellow and it wouldn't take long for his curiosity to be sated. Mr. Han cleared his throat and began to speak to the two ninja. "Welcome everyone, this is Mr. Gomei." The man nodded to Waruhito and Yusuke. Mr. Han continued speaking. "Mr. Gomei will be your primary target. Keep him safe as he travels the desert stopp at select locations to divulge details of a delivery to a third party. Now as you all may know the Gomei clan deals in diamonds so his mission will be exceptionally dangerous despite staying relatively close to the village." Mr Han paused for anyone to say anything.

Mr. Gomei spoke up. He was a frail looking man wrapped in a dark blue turban. He looked eccentric for sure. Yusuke noticed he had no skin showing. While it wasn't odd in Suna for one to dress so, it did usually give someone a specific reason to do so. Yusuke wondered if Mr. Gomei was religious.

"Hi, Yusuke and Waruhito. You may call me Lazarus. I've been given a dossier on your skills and I know you two as far as Suna records would allow. That said it's my duty to share with you what I can of our mission."

"There have been reports of plans to rob our diamond shipment next month, from the inside. I am doing a service for my family in making these rounds and confirming delivery status face to face. I came to Suna for protection. Now as far as it goes you can expect a safe journey, but you might be wrong. We have tell that mercenaries might be waiting for us on the roadside. Hopefully not ninja. But be ready. You're both able. I have confidence in you two. "

Lazarus look at Waruhito and said, "And Waruhito it's your duty to keep me healthy on the trip. I suffer from a breathing condition so I can't exert myself without falling into a coma. Stick by me at all costs."

Lazarus continued, "I must stop at three small towns around Suna and confirm whether or not deliveries will be move dhrough the town. If you have any questions you can ask them now."

Yusuke simply nodded. He wondered what kind if skills Waruhito had to give him such a place on the mission. Yusuke figured he was a medic, and he knew he Naegi were known for their plant techniques. What kind of talent he would bring to the team would be interesting to find out.

Yusuke suddenly spoke up, "Lazarus it's an honor to work with you. I hope I can help fight off any danger we face. I bring a certain sort of urgency to the battlefield the enemy doesn't like to face directly." Yusuke was talking about his dojutsu. "Waruhito, it's a pleasure to meet you. I hope to inspire you. I am ready when we all are." Yusuke stuck his thumb up and looked at Mr. Han. The man nodded.

Return to “Sunagakure no Sato”