[Chuunin Exams] Chuunin Exams

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:42 am

Abari took a minute to recover from the damage of Kohon's attack as Iruka spoke. It was rough. He was the only one unable to land a hit on Kohon. This being the second swordsman of the mist he had fought Abari began to truly understand what it meant to be one of them. It wasn't just Ryoga who was strong. It seemed they were all on a different level. After sufficiently catching his breath Abari stood up and made his way over to Kohon.

"Well I'm alive... So there's that."

Spitting out some blood that he had gathered from Kohon's onslaught Abari reflected on the exam. How well did he do? Did he even do well at all?
CharactersShow
Itotsuki, Abari Kirigakure Chuunin [color=#80a0ff]
Akio B-rank Other Countries [color=#ee4a2d]
Nara, Daisuke D-Rank Missing nin [color=#E4EC32]
Kisama, Yutaka Heart Empire Akibushi [color=#BF0000]
Akari, Touji Iwagakure Genin [color=#C0C0C0]

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:03 pm

Kohon couldn't help but laugh at the genin. They were all a little awkward, and it seemed they weren't exactly great at self evaluation, a skill they would certainly need as they climbed through the ranks. But, he couldn't expect too much from them. With a shing he slid his swords back into their sheaths, taking slow steps back over to his armor. Looking back at the genin, he slowly began putting his gear back on before returning to them, "Well, I'll write those evaluations down, if that's how you feel. I'm not sure what happens from here, but I'll go back and write up how you all did. Ultimately it's not my decision, there are powers higher than myself that get the luxury of determining your fates.", he picked up his cape, swinging it over his shoulder lazily instead of putting it on.

"I've seen genin do better..", he mused, "But I've seen many more do worse.", he said with a laugh. He bent his knees, waving to them, "Well, see ya!", and with a flash he disappeared.

[Pass]
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold