Sibling Power

C.J,

Sibling Power

Post by C.J, » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:43 am

Kisuke sucked his teeth and tapped his foot irritably.

I can’t believe this. I can’t friggen believe this. Kimo! What do you have to say for yourself!? Ya’know what. Save it.” Kisuke ranted while pacing back and forth.

Kisuke turned to the group of men behind him. He and thirteen other musicians and sound technicians were gathered in this emptied out bar hall. They were booked tonight and things weren’t going as planned. It was a gig that he had worked hard to get as band manager and lead musician. Yet these fools were ruining it for themselves.

At his accusation Kimo – a thin bald man covered in tattoos who served as the drummer – dumbly shrugged his shoulders.

Well damn, kimo. You had one job. One job! Pick up the speaker and that’s it. I told you to wait at the bridge for the delivery and bring it back. We need that for tonight. I had to smuggle it in straight from Kumo. Do you even know how many connections I had to go through?! Arrg!” Kisuke was fuming. To say he was stressed out was an understatement. This was what he got for enlisting a workforce of stoners and gamblers. Kiri’s finest!

“Hey it’s not my fault, man. I waited, he wasn’t there! Bandits maybe?”

Bandits maybe,” Kisuke mocked Kimo’s slow droll. “Fine, you know what. I’ll find it. It has to still be in village somewhere. I’ll get it, you guys set up. Don’t let me down for once guys. Focus!” Kisuke pulled on his jacket and marched out of the building.

A few minutes later the special jounin walked into a familiar neighborhood and knocked on a very familiar door. The place of his younger sister. He wrapped on the door impatiently. “Hey, sissy. It’s your favorite brother. Open up!
RPCsShow

Shoshiki Hoten Likes: Tanaka Aimi, Feeling sunshine/Dislikes: Abuse of others/Hobby: Acting/Extra: Drools when he sleeps

Kashimaste Kamizuru Likes: Power, Being worshiped as the greatest of all gods!/Dislikes: Blasphemers/Hobby: Plotting/Extra: Actually prefers to do his own housework

Araki Kisuke Likes: Cute boys, Music/Dislikes: Others trying to control his life/Hobby: Singing/Extra: Left Handed

Amy

Sibling Power

Post by Amy » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:57 pm

Kiyo had plans that night. Not big plans, not bigger than anything else she ever had to do, but she had plans. No missions, she was off Abari-duty. She was gonna go out drinking, taunt a few men, get drunk, and head home. Same old same old. Dressed in a pair of tight fitting jeans she was just pulling a shirt over her head when a knock sounded on her door. Followed by her brother’s voice.

Being my only brother does not make you my favorite! " Pulling open the door, she had a wide smile on her face. Giving Kisuke a short hug, she held the door open to let him come in. “ Don’t tell me that you messed up again and need your little sister’s help agggaaaiinnn~ " Blowing raspberries at him she walked back towards her bathroom, checking herself in the mirror. Watching her brother through the mirror. He seemed stressed. Annoyed, maybe. And here he was, needing her help.

C’mon, Kisuke, I don’t have all day. What do you need? Someone steal your favorite toy again? Get stood up? Tell Sissy what’s wrong. " Making a mock pouty face at him she stood in front of him with wide eyes, her hands on her hips. Whatever he needed, they both knew that she would stop everything for him. They were family. The best family either could ask for.
My CharactersShow
B-Rank MNKatō, Tsubaki #A32638
Sp. Jounin • Kirigakure no Sato • Araki Kiyo #DDA0DD
Akibushi • Heart Empire • Kimura, Misaki #FF80BF
Genin • Iwagakure no Sato • Kazuma #00BF80

C.J,

Sibling Power

Post by C.J, » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:52 pm

Oh common, stop playing coy. You know without me your life would be as drab as those fellows who call themselves bureaucrats in this village’s offices.

Kisuke was more than familiar with the house; he had spent a lot of time in her apartment. No need to inform her of how much time or what he was doing. Now he stood at the threshold holding onto the sides of the doorframe. He didn’t have time to make himself cozy and it looked like his sister was already about to go. Good timing.

Kisuke spoke with the same playful familiarity that he always had with his sister. He kept his usual smile on his face but it was very much a mask. He was stressed out. Overwhelmed even. However the band members would only take it so seriously so long as he kept his smile up. His sister knew him though. Better than his parents. Even when he couldn’t drop the mask she could see through it and tell that he really did need her.

Here’s the three second rundown. I ordered a package and Kimo, that dunderhead, didn’t pick it up. He claims it never came. Either my delivery service is really untrustworthy or something inconvenient happened to my package. Regardless I need an impromptu search party. I want to see if those dry-crotches up in the offices made the right decision in making you a special jounin. What do you say sis? Oh and I need my yes within the next second or so. My gig is in a few hours. No rush.
RPCsShow

Shoshiki Hoten Likes: Tanaka Aimi, Feeling sunshine/Dislikes: Abuse of others/Hobby: Acting/Extra: Drools when he sleeps

Kashimaste Kamizuru Likes: Power, Being worshiped as the greatest of all gods!/Dislikes: Blasphemers/Hobby: Plotting/Extra: Actually prefers to do his own housework

Araki Kisuke Likes: Cute boys, Music/Dislikes: Others trying to control his life/Hobby: Singing/Extra: Left Handed

Amy

Sibling Power

Post by Amy » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:04 pm

Kiyo turned to listen to him talk, already committed to helping him with whatever he needed. It was just fun to make him wait a little bit. They had been close ever since she could remember. Two terrible forces. Him more of a rebel, her more of a handful. Together they had driven their parents up a wall and had both moved out as soon as they could. Kiyo still laughed when she remembered her parents trying to act sad but being truly happy to have their house back.

Shaking herself back into the present, she shrugged at Kisuke and pushed past him. Of course it was about the band and his “connections”. Big brother was going to get himself into trouble one of these days bringing stuff over from other countries. But who was she to tell him how to live or what to do with his life. She still hadn’t answered him but she stood in front of the door, motioning for him to exit the apartment.

Here you are complaining about not having time and yet yooouuu’re the one standing around and waiting for someone to come and carry you out. Of course I’ll help you. Let’s go find your shit, big bro. "

Luckily, the place that the swap was supposed to have happened wasn’t far from where Kiyo lived. By utilizing rooftops they were there in less than ten minutes. While she wasn’t really sure what they were looking for, Kisuke had somewhat filled her in on the details during their run.

A speaker. Really. You know, if you practiced jutsu half as often as you practiced your music… " Mimicking their mother the best she could, Kiyo grinned. Oh, she was such a busybody. Loved her to death but yeesh. “ I don’t see anything out of place here, Kisuke. Nor do I see your missing box. How do we find the guy who was supposed to deliver it? "
My CharactersShow

C.J,

Sibling Power

Post by C.J, » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:48 pm

Ah see you’re my favorite pain in the ass little sister.” He spoke before closing the door and running after her.

He kept his eyes peeled – a funny term considering how squinted his eyes naturally were. He stood on top of a building overlooking the bridge. There was nothing there. His sister was a good enough fighter but Kisuke had his own skills. He jumped down off of the roof and landed on the bridge and started scanning for clues a few hundred meters away.

No signs of a struggle here. That bastard could have been lying about waiting here in the first place. That or it never even made it this far. Alright step back Kiyo. Oh and close that little mouth of yours, I need to concentrate.

He took a breath and stepped forward with his hands extended. Kisuke was a sensory type shinobi. He excelled in trapping and ambushes. He was also an assassin, but his heart was in the music. He let out his chakra threefold. He created a sensory field though the air, the water and even through the earth. It gave him what he called a perfect sensory bubble. He received the information back but nothing conclusive arrived. He continued taking steps. Increasing his distance and finding every clue or traces that he could – until he found something. He gave a grin and pointed to the water.

Hah, that’s why they wanted to meet at a bridge. Not even any footprints left behind from traffic or a caravan. They used the river. Upsteam. One hundred and thirty six meters. There is an oar. Undamaged. Minimal erosion where it sunk. It’s fresh, maybe today fresh. If someone was up a creek with only one paddle what would they do? Between the two of us which do you think had more experience with slender pieces of wood?
RPCsShow

Amy

Sibling Power

Post by Amy » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:53 am

Kiyo mouthed back what he was saying to her, her face clearly mocking but her voice was quiet. So quiet he couldn’t hear her and she wasn’t even sure if she was making sound at all. He was so bossy. He wasn’t even that much older than she was but good God did he have an attitude problem. But she also knew that arguing with him or messing up his sensoring would only put him in a worse mood. Messing with his music was just unheard of. Someone was not very smart.

It didn’t take long for him to find something though, something that made a whole lot of sense. Of course they used the water. Like Kisuke said, no footprints, no trail. Easy to jump on the bridge, get what they needed and jump back down. Floating down the river, package in hand. It was smart. Obvious, but smart. Luckily not smart enough to outsmart them. Momentarily though, she was distracted by her brother’s choice of words.

That’d be you, Kisuke, I could never dream of surpassing you, not with all those fanboys you’ve got. " Grinning at him while shaking her head, Kiyo jumped onto the bridge rail that faced downriver. “ So they probably followed the river until they got somewhere secluded and dragged it on shore? Do you think they even knew what was in the box? Is it expensive? How much did you spend on the speaker, Kisuke? "

Still no condescending tone to her voice, only humor as she jumped down from the bridge and began wandering downstream. “ Let’s get a move on. They can’t remain footprintless for forever. Keep your sensory on, bro, I’ll lead the way. " Waiting for him to catch up they would begin looking for their next clue on where Kisuke’s merchandise might be.
My CharactersShow

C.J,

Sibling Power

Post by C.J, » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:38 pm

You know it, girl.” Kisuke responded back to her jestingly. He put one hand on his hip as he pondered the situation. It had been four hours. It was quite a head start but Kiyo had to be right. He had been thinking the same. It showed that despite never being on the same team officially, all the training and time they spent together when they were children did manage to keep them on the same wavelength. If only he could find a guy to get him as well.

He stepped over the bridge and onto the surface of the water. Kiyo started running and he focused on keeping his sensory up. He continued to scout out for clues while they ran. Kiyo would watch his back and keep her guard up while Kisuke focused. Their footsteps created an echoing splash as they ran up the river.

Expensive? Well I didn’t pay with money if that’s what you were wondering~ But it is kinda valuable. Its new audio recording technology developed in the Land of Thunder. With the hell going on over there the tech wasn’t easy to come by. It’s not a weapon I swear! Not this one anyways. I don’t exactly know why anyone would steal my speaker besides to get on my nerves.” He gasped. “You don’t think it’s my ex-boyfriend do you? I wouldn’t put it passed that scum. I swear, sometime I just want –

Kisuke stopped suddenly to acknowledge their next clue. There was a depression on the river banks created by something heavy coming onto shore. There was definitely a trail left behind in the wet sand. It led into a clustered slum neighborhood he wasn’t familiar with. The special jounin did at times spend a few weekends in the slums. Love didn’t need money. Kisuke didn’t show any emotion on his face. Neither excitement nor anxiety, only an uncracking grin. He used sensory to gain some information regarding what was inside those houses. Privacy wasn’t all that important anyways.

“The third one from the left. There is a small group of people circling a container. A big box. I heard of this thing called a search warrant. I suppose it doesn’t matter when the residents are dead.
” Kisuke was maybe joking, maybe he was serious. Regardless Kisuke started walking towards the home.
RPCsShow

Amy

Sibling Power

Post by Amy » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:06 pm

God, he was such a whore. A loveable one, but a whore nonetheless. Of course he didn’t buy the equipment with money. Shaking her head, drops of water raining down behind them, she wondered how he had turned out this way and sending up a quick thank you that he had. Kiyo wouldn’t have him any other way. Except for the getting himself into trouble bit. She had always thought that the younger ones were supposed to be the problem children. Laughing to herself that she wasn’t the problem child. In no other family would that be the thing…

I wouldn’t doubt it. You sure did a number on him. Hell, Kisuke, he walked into your apartment to find- " Kiyo slowed and came to a stop next to Kisuke. He had found something and based on his reaction, there was a good chance it was what they were looking for. Kiyo didn’t like where they were though. The slums sucked. Pits of despair and sadness and patheticness. Scum. Full of dirt and scum. How many man hours, Kiyo wondered, were spent trying to change it. Do anything about it. Rolling her eyes as they came up to the houses, Kiyo grabbed onto her brother’s arm and glared lightly at him.

I’m not too worried about a search warrant myself, but can we at least not kill anyone unless we have to. I like these clothes, Kisuke. And you’re messy. So just take it easy, for once. " Steeling herself for what was to come, Kiyo sneaked up to the windows but the blinds were pulled. “ Front room? How many? " Slipping her knife from it’s holder, Kiyo shrugged and wrapped her hand around the handle. Of course it was unlocked.

These people responded well to threats of any nature. And they were rarely talented in any sense of the word. And if they were they were normally to drunk or high to make use of it. Throwing the door open, Kiyo waltzed right in knowing Kisuke wouldn’t be far behind, if he didn’t jump in front of her either.

Well, well, well. What do we have here? " Raising her eyebrows, Kiyo took in the scene in front of her.
My CharactersShow

C.J,

Sibling Power

Post by C.J, » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:41 pm

Kisuke gave an audible scoff of derision as Kiyo tried to rein him in. Even she didn’t think she had the authority to stop him once he lost his cool. No one messed with his music. If he didn’t start by chopping of penises first then those people inside would have to consider it a mercy.

I’m assuming the living room, twelve feet by eight feet space. Front. Six bodies.” He reported. “Don’t use ninjutsu, I really don’t need my equipment sliced to bits and blown away.”

They walked up the stairs to the apartment and they separated. Kiyo went through the front door. She wasn’t the best at stealth. The poor girl was also the clumsy one. Kisuke traveled over the roof and to the opposite window. He climbed down and looked inside of the house. He gained a visual. Six people, four men another two female. One man was actually dressed in combat gear and sported a standard katana. It would have to be the one who lead the robbery. The rest were unarmed based on a primary look. There were two people tied up and gaged. Probably the delivery people. At the center of this space was a wooden crate with his meeting information inscribed. His speaker!

He watched from behind as the group was alerted to Kiyo’s intrusion. The kunoichi simply called all attention to herself, prompting the swordsman to launch himself after her. Kisuke took note of the swordsman. He was no novice. His skills weren’t the best he had seen but he certainly knew how to use the steel blade. He sliced at Kiyo directly, aiming for her neck at first then her arms. It wasn’t hard to determine he was going in for the kill. Kisuke didn’t have time to worry about this would-be samurai or the others in the building. His speaker was safe. He climbed through the window from behind. He was headed straight for the crate.
RPCsShow

Amy

Sibling Power

Post by Amy » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:29 pm

The swordsman that rushed her thought he was big. Aggressive slashes that were fast but easily predictable. She quickly dove over him, landing behind his body. She had been sparring with Abari enough that she had a general idea of how these people worked. The swordsman turned and slashed again but by then Kiyo was at his side. The other people hadn’t moved and she had no doubt that they were not interested in getting in the middle of the fight. Kisuke could take care of them if he could focus. Don’t use Ninjutsu, she mocked in her head. Brute force it was.

Jumping and landing behind the swordsman once more, Kiyo landed an elbow in his lower back right beside his spine. The man grunted in pain and stumbled forward, his knees buckling underneath him. He turned to swing again as he fell but Kiyo met his blade with her own, the stopped force knocking him the rest of the way to the ground. The man tried to get back up and Kiyo actually let him. “ C’mon, don’t tell me that’s all you’ve got. You slum scum are all the same. Get a good idea, gather up a half-assed group, ACTUALLY succeed, and then you get stuck. Could you not figure out how to work it? "

The man lunged for her as she taunted him but she kept just out of his reach. “ No instructions? " Another slash. “ Aww, no, I know what it is. Your mommy never taught you how to read did she!? Is that also why you got into swords? " She grinned as the man let out a sound of frustration and ran towards her, not even bothering with a good technique and just slashing at her out of anger. “ Let me guess. Over-compensating? Lacking a bit in the man department? "

Kiyo chuckled but she was getting tired of this game. Looking for Kisuke who was still unnoticed and only focused on his speaker. “ Kisuke! Really?! Can you at least knock the other ones out or something while I keep bozo the clown occupied!? " Another growl of anger and a slash that Kiyo easily blocked. Slum scum.
My CharactersShow

C.J,

Sibling Power

Post by C.J, » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:17 am

Kisuke immediately went to check his equipment. He hugged the box as if it was a long lost love then pried open the crate with a kunai. He looked inside to find the black metal box waiting for him patiently. He closed it again and went for the tied up delivery people. Three of the other criminals came at the special jounin while Kiyo went up against the swordsman. Kisuke wasn’t willing to play with these guys. Therefore he ducked under the swinging fists and dodged the flailing knives and kept on going. He slipped behind them and shoved them over to his sister.

Hey Kiyo, deal with these guys will ya?” He hollered over to her.

Expecting Kiyo to take on all six of the hostiles, Kisuke went over to the hostages. He kneeled and began to untie them. The men tried to offer a thanks but Kisuke only shushed them. He certainly wasn’t a hero type. He salvaged the rope used to tie up the two men and went to his crate. He knotted up the ropes and tied them to the box. Once that was done he took one of the delivery men by the shoulder and handed him one end of the rope.

Alright don’t let go. I’m counting on you.” He told them man as he directed him to the open window that Kisuke used to enter the home. He looked at the man with his signature smile and pushed him out. The rope pulled the crate until kisuke grabbed the other end and handed it to the second ex-hostage. The men, pulling from opposite ends and the crate in the middle, slowed the box’s descent out of the apartment and consequentially prevented the first man from being hurt from his fall. Of course the second man – supporting the crate and the first was struggling.

Alright sis, go nuts.” Kisuke called over before taking the rope from the struggling man and climbing out the window with his box. The first man was safely on the ground and Kisuke dropped the second haphazardly but softly enough that he wasn’t hurt too badly either. Clinging to the side of the building he lowered his crate to the ground and landed at its side. “Good job team. Now you both have a delivery that I expect you to finish up. Quickly now, you both are already late.
RPCsShow

Amy

Sibling Power

Post by Amy » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:38 pm

Kiyo didn’t even have time to shout at Kisuke. What she wanted to say probably would have made everyone in the room blush. Except her brother, of course. He was purely and perfectly shameless. And he somehow expected her to defend against a sword wielding, now pissed off, man. And three idiots with knives and fists. All without using any ninjutsu because God forbid while she’s about to lose a finger she damaged his precious box. After this wall over, he owed her. Big time. Not even Kiyo knew what he owed her but it was big.

If you’re still here, you better be looking away! " It was the only warning she gave her brother before tossing a flash bomb onto the floor all while covering her face with her forearm. The startled cries of those around her, the stumbling as they tried to not stab each other told Kiyo that it had been a successful tactic. Uncovering her eyes she was pleased to see all four blinded and stumbling around. Unfortunately, the first was so mad he didn’t seem willing to stop swinging. It was at this time that her brother called out to her again, signaling that he had made it out with his good.

About time.

The heel of her foot slammed into the side of the wannabe sam’s face, a loud crack filling the room as his cheekbone snapped. God, he was annoying. As he collapsed to the ground she spun and slammed her foot into his chest, slamming him back against the wall, plaster dusting his unmoving body. Turning to the other three, she would have offered a smile if she thought that they’d be able to see it. These three would be easier than the sam, mostly because they just seemed like lost puppies. Always with the sucky plans.

It was only a few moments later that Kiyo was landing on the ground next to her brother, a scowl on her face. “ I’m not your bodyguard, Kisuke. You couldn’t have at least knocked out the stupid ones for me? " Stretching and yawning, she glanced back up towards the room before walking away. “ I didn’t hit them that hard. We should probably get away from here. Unless, of course, you wanted to actually do something? " Deadpan expression on her face, she looked back towards Kisuke, making sure he was following. He had said he was in a hurry.
My CharactersShow

C.J,

Sibling Power

Post by C.J, » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:03 am

Kisuke supervised as the two men pulled the boat back onto the water and loaded the crate again. He asked one man to go on ahead and deliver a message to his bandmates to pick up the equipment this time. He didn’t expect anything more troubling happening today. Or at least hope nothing more troubling happened, otherwise Kisuke just might have to get violent. With that he waited for his sister to come down from the apartment. He turned to her with a gleeful smile.

I just figured you could handle half a dozen at the very least. C’mon, you know if you died that would ruin my entire weekend.” He looked up at the apartment. “Something doesn’t add up. Why would they steal my equipment? If it was that bastard ex-lover of mine he would have ransomed it. He was more than manipulative. What with that butt of his and those lips… ark! My point is stealing isn’t his style. That removes a major suspect and makes it harder for me to prevent this from happening again. I better take one back to my buddy on the torture division of Head Hunters and see if he can’t wring some answers out. I swear a psychopath is the easiest kind of company.

With that Kisuke jumped up the side of the apartment and re-entered the window. He dragged out the samurai – unarmed – and dropped him to the ground. Wordlessly Kisuke set to tying his hands and gagging him with expert efficiency and a content smile. He looked up at his sister from a crouched position.

I’ll drop this guy off and make my way to the gig. It’s at that club at the west end of the third ring. You know, the one you lost your virginity in. I expect you to meet me there. As thanks I’ll let you see just why I needed that speaker so badly. Who knows, if you’re nice I might even let you sing a set.” He teased her shamelessly before hoisting up the tied man. Kisuke went turned and ran off.

Several hours later he was in the club. The place was decorated and packed with people, beyond capacity. Loud vivacious music was playing and coming from the live band on the stage. Dozens and upon dozens of sweaty half naked bodies were busy dancing and gyrating against one another in this dark hall. Water drizzled from the roof from leaks as it was raining but no one was at all bothered. Everyone was drunk and there was no telling just how many drugs were in circulation in this cramped space. Kisuke spotted his sister in the crowd and stepped off of the stage. He was sweaty, shirtless and covered in colored powder but he was sober. His long black wavy hair was tied up in a ponytail. Moonlight from windows allowed her them to see each other’s faces.

The set begins in five. Get on the stage, find Kimo and he’ll get you ready.
RPCsShow

Amy

Sibling Power

Post by Amy » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:57 pm

Kiyo had headed back to her apartment after parting ways with her obnoxious but somehow still lovable brother. They had fought for a few more minutes outside of the house while he tied up the samurai. Something about his ex, her virginity. The same old, same old. Kisuke could pretend and make fun of her all that he wanted but they both knew that he was the promiscuous one. It was nothing to fret over though, all in good fun. Plus, she would get him back for it later. He had had a stressful enough day as it was. Even little sisters could cut big brothers slack sometimes.

Walking into the club several hours later, Kiyo had forgotten how busy the club was. And how...She looked around at the many faded people swirling around the room and sighed. Drugs weren’t her thing unless it was of the alcoholic variety which was why the bar was the first thing she headed towards. Bottle in hand she weaved her way through the crowd, dancing where needed to fight through and pushing through when people got too close. Already she was sweating, her blood pumping, the bottle in her hand almost empty. Maybe the club wasn’t so bad.

Kisuke was easy enough to spot, a spectacle if nothing else. She met him at the bottom of the stage, running her finger along the bridge of his nose, planting a colored fingerprint on her own. She grinned at him, wrinkling her nose slightly before giving him a questioning look. “ I thought you were joking about that, Kisuke! C’mon… " The look on his face told her clearly though that she wasn’t getting out of it. Luckily for the both of them, Kiyo wasn’t shy.

Putting her nearly empty bottle into Kisuke’s hands she hopped up onto the stage and quickly spotted Kimo.

Hey! Long time no see. Kisuke said you needed to get me ready…? Apparently I’m your lead vocals this next set. " She shrugged lightly, holding her arms out to the side in a ‘Do what you will’ fashion. Not really knowing what getting ready meant in this case...
My CharactersShow

C.J,

Sibling Power

Post by C.J, » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:03 am

Kisuke gave Kiyo a short laugh to prove that he was entirely serious about it. Kiyo inherited the same vocal skills as himself, albeit maybe a little weaker, but skill just the same. Perhaps their parents just had the proper genetics. Perhaps they were just criers as babes. Regardless of the reason, Kisuke knew he could trust his sister to hold her own on the vocals. It was a shame she wasn’t into the professional scene. There was so much more money in it for a musician than a supernatural soldier. He let her find herself behind stage while he addressed the more technical side of his band; his speaker than cost a week of time.

Kiyo would meet Kimo crouching behind his drums and preparing for the next song. He straightened his back and smiled at Kiyo. She had a crush on his band leader’s sister, it was a shame he was too shy to do anything about it. He folded his arms and looked away blushing. The snake tattoos that wrapped around his arms and bare torso onto his bald scalp were plainly visible. He gave the impression of a ruthless kind of criminal but he was only a dimwitted softie.

Jeeze, that Kisuke. Okay, you pick the song and we’ll just follow along. It’s not like any of these guys care anyways.” He instructed meekly, trying to be as kind as possible, silently begging for her acknowledgement. Their time was already over and Kimo immediately picked up his base drum and dragged it to the front. Showing his experience, he had everything ready in a few seconds. Only Kiyo needed to get to the front.

Kisuke was standing in the private balcony above the stage. The speaker was in front of him. A small rectangular black box. Four feet tall and covered in buttons and knobs, not to mention a central fuuinjutsu formula. He hadn’t looked at the manual or anything; he was the hands on type of learner. He put his hands on it and poured some chakra.

Once the music started, sound poured out of the speaker in bass-filled waves. Enough that the very roof vibrated with his sister’s voice. However what Kisuke paid for was the jutsu sealed within the formula. Applying chakra, Kisuke released a very complex fuuinjutsu filled with storm chakra. The jutsu released very luminous laser beams that rained down on the partyers harmlessly. In the darkness, everyone was bathed in this harmless lightshow and from Kisuke’s point of view everyone was properly appreciative for it. Feeling the music himself he began to sway and hop around, freely shooting lasers as he wished. Filling up the entire bar in a spectacular show.
RPCsShow

Amy

Sibling Power

Post by Amy » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:18 am

Kiyo was standing center stage when the music started building around her. Stagefright was never her thing and while the music built up around her she flirted with the crowd, pacing the stage back and forth. It had been a long time since she had been on a stage and she would never admit it but she had missed this. The energy, everyone’s eyes on her as the music swelled and readied itself. She was focused on everything and nothing at the same time but was startled into laughter as the club became bathed in lights. Lights of all colors, moving, swishing around the room.

The crowd roared but Kiyo only looked up to find Kisuke. Of course he would have something like this planned. It also explained why he needed her to sing. He couldn’t control the speaker and sing on stage at the same time. She didn’t even care about being used. It was nice to relax.

She started singing and most of the crowd stopped watching her as they became a moving mess of people, their bodies bumping and grinding against each other as her voice filled the room. Her eyes made it up to her brother every once in a while, shaking her head slightly as she watched him. An odd one he was. Every time she thought he was done surprising her he went and did something else that left her shocked.

The rest of the night was a blur for the most part. Kiyo was up on stage for a while, possibly the whole night. Drinks were placed to her side and she drank them as she could. Some water, some not. Kisuke stayed above, running his new toy, coming down occasionally between sets. But overall the crowd refused for them to stop. And who were the Araki siblings to deny a room full of people their pleasure?
My CharactersShow

C.J,

Sibling Power

Post by C.J, » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:27 am

It had already been multiple sets. The lightshow was going great. It was funny how easily weapons of destruction could be considered beautiful or a toy – to most average minded people. Kisuke had thoroughly enjoyed controlling the light consul but it was taxing to his chakra. Therefore he had allowed other bandmates to man the speaker while he took breaks.

He was on the dance floor standing next to his sister after her set. He smiled at her. “That was pretty good sis, whenever you come to your senses there is a spot for you on this band. Of course you would only be back-up vocals. But I’ll allow you a solo every once in a while. All you have to do is admit that I’m the better singer.

He spoke lightheartedly, rekindling their childhood debate of who was more talented. It was difficult with the noise coming from the band on the stage but it was manageable. He had ten minutes to relax until it was his time to sing. The night was already winding down but the people in attendance had no inclination to going home. They clearly wanted to burn off the sake they were drowning it. In the middle of speaking to his sister Kisuke’s hand went up. He stopped her mid-sentence as a transmission was coming in. Before the event he had placed a speak and listen fuuin onto his body so that he could receive whatever intel the boys at the interrogations office got out of the speaker thieves. Wordlessly Kisuke walked to the bathroom. Of course he expected his sister to follow. He closed the door behind her.

The muffled music distorted the man’s voice coming into his ears through the fuuin. “I got the information out of your speaker-napper.” The voice was coming from Kisuke’s buddy. The special jounin imagined the psychopath sitting at his desk picking at some poor soul’s dismembered brain. He was such a cool guy.

They got some information about the thieves.” Kisuke informed Kiyo.

“Apparently this guy is claiming that he didn’t steal it. In fact, he claims that he’s actually a repo man from the Land of Thunder. Your salesman sent him. I was chopping on his fingers and he insisted that this was the story that he would be sticking with. He says you got a defective product. If he’s right, whatever you do, don’t turn on that speaker.”

Why? What would happen?

“Well he says the fuuin that sealed the jutsu is defective. It wasn’t properly written and the regulator isn’t effective. Long story short, after a certain point the chakra pressure will become much stronger. Fatal. It will release the maximum offensive potential of the jutsu. I don’t know if you’ve ever seen a storm jutsu but it isn’t so pretty. I recommend you get rid of the thing.”

Oh ass slam me!

Just then he heard a sudden explosion and a scream coming from outside. He offered his sister a nervous smile then bolted out of the door. He came to a scene of the bandmate blasted off of the balcony, head-first, onto the stage. The speaker was shooting beams of storm chakra at the ceiling creating holes that rained debris onto the partiers. Panic overwhelmed the space. Kisuke kept his smile up but he was already in a very serious mode.

Kiyo! Raise the roof!” he shouted to his sister. He expected her to understand that he needed a hole above the speaker. Once she had that done, he would grab the metal box and carry onto the rooftop, away from the people inside.

RPCsShow

Amy

Sibling Power

Post by Amy » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:50 pm

Running her hand through her hair, Kiyo jumped off the stage and next to her brother. Doused in sweat but with a smile spread across her face she hit him in the shoulder lightly. If he really thought that she would ever give up the Ninja life to sing in clubs for the rest of her life than he didn’t know her at all. Worse was that he actually thought he was the better singer out of the two of them. More showy maybe but not better.

All these years and you still haven’t accepted the fact that little sister got all of the good talents can you? I mean really, Kisuke, have you never wondered why all of your- "

Glaring slightly when he held up his hand to stop her, she followed behind him. Kiyo had stopped speaking but her mouth continued to move, eyes rolling. Mocking her brother and his insistence on always being so bossy she of course followed after him, making a face when he led her into the bathroom. “ We couldn’t have gone to the kitchen or someplace more...sanitary? "

But as she realized what was going on, Kiyo stayed quieting, pulling in the information that he offered to her. It wasn’t much but it was painfully clear that whatever it was wasn’t good. Before she could even ask what was wrong a loud blast came from the club. Glaring at Kisuke until he ran out, she followed soon after, catching his instructions as she stared at the mass of storm chakra swirling around the club.

Had he REALLY not cleared that an apparently dangerous item wasn’t going to misfire in the middle of the show? Oh, he was never going to hear about the end of this one. If they made it out alive. “ You got it! " She shouted to him as her hands began to form seals. She had the perfect jutsu to open up the roof where they could evacuate the machine from. The problem was, was that they were going to have to get awfully close to it to get it out of the hole.

Releasing the Fuuton chakra that had built up in her, she shot it at the roof where the majority of the storm chakra was focused. It seemed to work, moonlight pouring into the club. “ You’re up, Kisuke! Try to not die! " Standing at the ready, Kiyo stood despite the panicking bodies pushing around her. She would stay to make sure he was safe and that there was nothing more she could do for him. He was her brother after all.
SpoilerShow
*Wind Element • Pressure Damage
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
After making the required hand seals, the user will focus chakra into their mouth. They will release the wind chakra as a large sphere with an eight foot radius that has a maximum range of fifty feet. Should the target be hit within the first thirty feet, the attack will inflict the maximum amount of damage, causing a blunt strike with a strength of six but also numerous deep cuts. At the max range the damage will be reduced a strength of four and cuts of lesser intensity.
My CharactersShow

Return to “Kirigakure no Sato”