When your new and you dont know how to RP on forums so you just do this

HozukiKangetsu

Post by HozukiKangetsu » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:21 pm

It was a cold day as very cold winds fluttered around in the basically separated small village of the Untouchables that no one dared to mess with let alone touch, the smell of trash and garbage filled the air as children were staying inside their broken down houses for anyone that dared to go outside had a very high chance of being robbed. Kangetsu lazily walked through the "village" proudly wearing his Headband showing that he was finally a Genin after all the years of being in the Academy he was finally out of that environment where he had been bullied all of this time. He knew that it didn't really matter though because of where he lived he would still get messed with. He looks around for the ocean, the only real place that his problems didn't matter. He smiled as he found it sitting down and looking into the sea not seeing where the water ends becoming land but just gazing. "Is it really worth being a Ninja, is it like anyone will be my friend if I wear this stupid headband or not. Its just a title that makes ME feel better but it doesn't change anything around me."*he untied his headband holding it and looking at it as it shined. It shined beautifully because it was clean unlike him. looking at it just made him aspire to be like the headband and the ocean. Shining beautifully in the days light.*

Flankingfox

Post by Flankingfox » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:23 pm

The whirling winds that actually managed to reach this far into the inner portion of the greater island surrounding the village were some of the harshest to say the least. It was almost as if they had the ability of being able to fundamentally penetrate through anything. Didn't help in the slightest that the mist combined made the situation quite ideal for adding to the overall frigidness the people of the village were forced to face today. Unfortunately, this was the norm around the village. A decent portion would no doubt stay within shelter if nothing had to be done, but there was quite a many that didn't share such privilege. This village was forged through hard work, thus the people were hardy, moving about without complaint for such a trivial thing like the weather.

The slums of the village were where the worst of the worst lived. The people that hadn't a slightest bit of worth in the village. These people were most likely imprisoned by the icy winds. Then again, with no jobs or anything to do, why move at all? Those people were hardly of any importance to the overall running of the village, especially in relation to the docks. The famous docks of Kirigakure were bustling with avid activity like usual. Few things kept the docks from being a hive of chaos. This was most likely the place in which our young adventurer found himself; for it was one of the only places in the village easily accessible so that one may actually look across the water outward. Regrettably, the only thing that could be seen was the whirling mist. However, one could always imagine that this lake water was actually the ocean...

What was his name again?! Oh yeah, it was Yamai, Kangetsu. Some academy student who had recently been promoted to being a run of the mill grunt tasked with the shit too trivial for anybody of worth to do. The boy almost looked comical walking through the village proudly with a face that could only be loved by his mother or the like. That was until the boy found himself at the docks in what seemed to be a moment of intense internal strife; a common occurrence for somebody so young especially from one that had just been thrown into a machine that pumped out cold hearted weapons. Overtime the boy would get used to everything expected of him. However, in the meantime he would just have to get used to the growing pains that were sure to follow. Just like the one that was coming his way currently.

From seemingly out of nowhere came a large vessel out of the misty blanket. The sails of this particular vessel were emblazoned with that of a kraken. There was no mistaking this ship for anything other than a Karagata family vessel. Probably somebody of importance too considering these ships weren't available for just any bloke belonging to the family. Only those that had proven themselves as reliable and or useful were allowed to openly display the sigil of the Karagata. The ship came in almost gracefully compared to any other ship floating on the lake. With preparations being made to secure the craft a lone figure emerged from the vessel and jumped onto the dock without a single sound which meant little since the air had already been polluted by all sorts of noise. This figure moved now, almost leisurely along the docks towards the inner core of the village, but that was directly where the boy known as Kangetsu was sitting! Had chance created an opportunity for the boy to meet one of the most renowned men in the village?!

As the figure approached, one could only assume this thing to be almost alien. Adorned almost entirely in black this wasn't your typical run of the mill foot soldier. Whoever this was had just come from combat or at least that is what the attire hinted at. Suddenly the figure stopped as its head turned toward the boy would had just untied his headband. The polarized helmet revealed nothing of the intent of the figure, just that it had been curious as to what the boy was doing. With a single step forward the scene was brought back to reality, the figure now moved with intent to reach the boy. Once closer a voice came slithering out of the helmet. "What are you doing with that headband..."

That definitely sounded like a question, but for some reason there was something more sinister about it. Almost like the question hadn't a need for a response but for an apology instead. The tone combined with the unnatural robotic sound produced by the helmet would send a chill down even the most hardened of ninja. One could even go so far to say that the voice was colder than the chilling wind that had crept upon the village earlier today. How would the boy react to such a situation? All of his strife a moment ago may have just come to an alarming halt after hearing that single question.
Characters
Name: Karagata, Shiv
Village: Kirigakure no Sato
Missions: S:0 A:0 B:1 C:1 D:0
Name: Sarutobi, Shin
Village: Konohagakure
Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0
Name: Karagata, Okami
Name: Tsukino, Jhin
Shiv PersonalityShow
"Having been trained to follow orders and accomplish any task given to him, Shiv has become a desensitized killer with an elitist attitude, being utterly rude to those that he deems lesser than himself. This can be seen through his interaction with people as he is quite the remorseless and sarcastic individual. His disregard for those around him can be seen through his logic of comparing people to weapons. He is professional, calculating, and ambitious by nature, with his professional side only being shown when dealing with those that he deems worthy of his respect."

HozukiKangetsu

Post by HozukiKangetsu » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:55 am

The continuing freezing winds rushed their hair as Kangetsu's long hair fell over his eyes almost blocking his vision as he continued to look at the headband continuing to shine even in the misty environment. "I'm a.. Ninja." he said in a monotone voice that seemed somewhat sad. His voice never quivered as he finally looked up at the man his purple eyes unique in the village. His eyes were easy to see even when covered in thick layers of mist as time passed a smile grows onto his saddened face. Yamai, Kangetsu is my name and I am a Ninja. Ya got a problem with that?" His voice was determined as he stares at the man just waiting. He waited for his response prepared for it to be There's no way an Untouchable like you could ever be a Ninja you should just give up on that. this is what he had been told by anyone that he had come in contact with even In the Academy his teachers had told him to give up so much that he was desensitized by the response. He felt nothing by people telling him to give up. No matter what people said he was determined to keep going.

(Sorry I cant type a lot. I wish I was more descriptive)[/i]

Flankingfox

Post by Flankingfox » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:56 pm

The man's head tilted slowly while still looking in the same direction as he took in Kangetsu's response. Admirable was a decent enough word to describe the response of this young grunt. However that analysis was initially based on this grunt knowing who he was speaking to. Judging by that particular response, this boy hadn't the slightest clue that he stood only feet away from certain death if so inclined. Thus how could one be labeled as admirable is they couldn't fathom the danger of words exchanged? That was the question that changed the overall scrutiny. Naive was more fitting of a word to describe the boy, especially with these things taken into account. How had this boy survived the academy?!

Judging from the attire and or the general look of the boy maybe this kid wasn't actually a ninja. That wouldn't be that far of a stretch considering where they were right now. The docks weren't the safest of places, meaning that somebody could have caught a fellow ninja off guard or something. Taking a few steps closer toward Kangetsu, the man paused again as if in contemplation. In a single gesture, the man pointed toward his own forehead before continuing in the same frigid tone as before, "If you really are a ninja then why isn't it strapped to your head..."

The words trailed off slightly before the man continued with, "Perhaps you defeated a ninja and claimed that as your prize?!" These words seemed to almost taunt the boy who had a solemn look plastered upon his face.
Characters
Shiv PersonalityShow
"Having been trained to follow orders and accomplish any task given to him, Shiv has become a desensitized killer with an elitist attitude, being utterly rude to those that he deems lesser than himself. This can be seen through his interaction with people as he is quite the remorseless and sarcastic individual. His disregard for those around him can be seen through his logic of comparing people to weapons. He is professional, calculating, and ambitious by nature, with his professional side only being shown when dealing with those that he deems worthy of his respect."

HozukiKangetsu

Post by HozukiKangetsu » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:17 am

Kangetsu paused. There was a second of silence, nothing other then the harsh winds continuing to blow, whistling in silence as he looked at the headband dangling in his hand before grabbing it and strapping it to his forehead ”I-I . I am a ninja you Idiot!” *he stayed silent. As he wanted to run away crying like a little kid but he then remembered that he was no longer a little kid. He finally swallowed his pride as he turned away looking into the distance* ”S-sorry.” It almost made him furious to say those words but the guy seemed strong so he said it in defense of his life. ”So. What’s your name anyway?

Flankingfox

Post by Flankingfox » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:13 pm

With a reply coming from the mouth of this boy; the expected was now carelessly revealed. Not that the man hadn't already figured out the boy, but every now and then something surprising occasionally sprang along. Annoyingly, this wasn't anything out of the ordinary. Just another fledgling academy student turned genin attempting to find their place in the world. That was honestly starting to bother the veteran who had been around the village for awhile now to see these trends. Without actually sighing the man tilted his head in the other direction. Sarcastically, he now barked, "Shame... a boy from the slums with a knack for thievery or one capable of defeating a trained junior would have at least been worth a second glance..."

As the man allowed the words to sink in he witnessed the boy turning away and then promptly apologizing for his outburst. Yet another sign of weakness, if one wanted to actually be a weapon of the village it needed to be sharp enough to recognize its own actions. In this case to the owning of what was just spoken aloud. In the same icy sarcastic tone Shiv continued, "Unfortunately you are neither..."

What came next was hilarious. This boy had the audacity to ask the man for his name. Where had this boy been all his life to not recognize the person before him?! Seriously, Shiv was famous within the village. If one couldn't recognize that then how would they survive in a world of deceit, trickery, and underhanded tactics? The academy sure wasn't what it used to be judging from this boy getting through without being indoctrinated into Kirigakure thought. Now in a much more condescending tone the man replied, "Judging by your response you are undisciplined to match. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm sure those that graduate from the third academy will be quite useful for the more trivial tasks. Serving the village is a privilege in any form and in the end those tasks are a necessary burden to uphold. However, I must validate your claim before simply handing over my name. For what is a name if not another weakness..."

Bluntly and sharply, Shiv said, "Show me that you are not just another slumdog looking for attention..."
Characters
Shiv PersonalityShow

HozukiKangetsu

Post by HozukiKangetsu » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:10 pm

The man simply speaking infuriated him as he looked into the giant lake. There was no longer any beauty in it to him as he frowned slightly "Then fight me." he said quietly so that he could barely hear what he said as he then looked up to the sky his hair covering his eyes Everything is so ugly, its making me sick. Its all black and white. He thought to himself as he lazily got up looking the man straight in the eyes "Fight me." He spoke calmly now so that he could hear him as he looked like he was about to laugh starting to smirk as the color in the world came back to him

Flankingfox

Post by Flankingfox » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:15 pm

OOCL When I put "WIP" that means my post isn't finished, probably due to me not having the time to complete it. Sometimes at work I get a moment of clarity to put down some notes to elaborate later. Sorry if that was confusing.

Kangetsu was quite the impulsive boy; challenging another person out of nowhere without even having proper motivation to do so. Another sign of just how undisciplined this boy actually was. Why had this man stopped as it was a complete waste of his time. That was the question that would have bothered anyone in the know. Shiv wasn't one to waste time, especially with the hectic schedule he was obligated to fulfill promptly. However, whatever had done so was making the situation quite redundant. Obviously, this boy wasn't your genius or even one that was going to bloom late, so what was the purpose of bothering with Kangetsu?!

In the same tone as when he first spoke, Shiv sliced through the air with words that seemed to pierce, "Fight you? Are you asinine. Did you not understand the question? I had just asked for you to show me that you weren't another dog, yet you confirm my assumption by asking to scrap like a mutt... what am I supposed to do with that? You're making it pretty hard for me to believe you're a ninja..."

After a moment, Shiv would continue, "I have a better idea... here let me just..."

Shiv instantly vanished out of thin air; moving so fast that only one extremely trained would be able to follow the movement. Unfortunately for the young boy he would be left to the mercy of what he could actually perceive. What was that exactly? Well nothing at all except the image of the man returning back to the same position he had been in just a mere second ago. However, if the boy was perceptive enough he would note now that the man was holding what looked to be a village headband. Whose exactly?

If Kangetsu was to look up he would be able to answer that question instantaneously or at least that was the most hopeful of assumptions. In a rather casual tone the man continued almost as if he hadn't even paused for a moment. "...take this, yanno, just in case it actually is property of Kirigakure. So, if you are a ninja of the village, show me through your effort to get this back." What was this lesson and what was it doing exactly to educate the young boy? Or was it simply another bullying tactic employed by those above to attempt to push the boy away from becoming a ninja. Whoa now, that would be some high class conspiracy shit! Quite scandalous to say the least.
Characters
Shiv PersonalityShow

HozukiKangetsu

Post by HozukiKangetsu » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:46 pm

(Sorry man. i was being stupid)

Winds made Kangetsu's hair even messier then it already was as he slowly cracked his knuckles lazily weaving signs. A million things were running through his head as he thought how could he possibly win this. He seemed to weave signs relatively quickly as if he had done the signs a million times even though he was only a genin. He lightly says at almost a whisper "Water Style - Water Clone Jutsu (Suiton - Clone)" Those words seemed to echo through his head as he smiled slowly thinking If I use my clone as a shield to stall for me to do the hand signs maybe, just maybe I can beat him Kangetsu's Clone charged at the man leaving him behind as he focuses weaving hand signs sharply and quietly Kangetsu's Clone quickly kicked at the man looking for which way he would step If I can find what his tendencies are then maybe I will have a better chance at beating him, I just cant let him get in my head or else I wont think right. Kangetsu looked up to see which way he stepped as well as he continued to weave signs.
Suiton - CloneShow
*Suiton • Clone
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user creates a clone of themselves comprised completely of suiton chakra. This clone is incapable of jutsu, however it's liquid nature makes it a very capable taijutsu combatant. This clone lasts for 5 posts.
  • Taijutsu: 6
  • Stamina: 8
  • Strength: 7
  • Speed: 6

Flankingfox

Post by Flankingfox » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:40 pm

Watching from behind the security of his mask, Shiv noted the capabilities of this young boy. From the sealing came a overly simple clone with what looked to be the purpose of distraction. But, without anything else in combination with the creation what had the boy honestly hoped to achieve? Shiv's head returned now back to the standard position as he maintained focus on what this boy was doing. With the clone created it was only a matter of time before the boy would send it forth to do battle or the like. The display was ballsy, yet completely fruitless as the discrepancy of power was far too great.

Oh? This child actually thinks he is capable of actually putting up a fight of some sort...

Then came the clone, rushing forward with an apparent purpose. Instead of stepping to avoid the clone, Shiv simply moved forward instantaneously and with a single motion he grabbed onto the skull of Kangetsu's clone before crushing it beneath his fingers. The destruction of this clone created a puddle of water in the process. However, what was the boy weaving still? Had he thought of something yet or had his mind been stricken with a sudden realization that the difference in power was far too great. Shiv's tubules rapidly charged chakra before wind came forth from his hand to expand around Kangetsu! Would the boy be able to resist the technique or had he not been prepared for even this redundant of trickery?
SpoilerShow
[Levitate Object]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Implanted Chakra Tubules
Shiv has developed a technique to hold objects near him by using the wind created through his tubules. To start this he simply charges his tubules and then releases wind which expands over a target, at a speed of 10, if the target does not exert a force higher then 10 strength then Shiv will be able to keep the target afloat through wind alone. This lasts for five posts or until cancelled.
Characters
Shiv PersonalityShow

HozukiKangetsu

Post by HozukiKangetsu » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:34 am

Being levitated Kangetsu did not care as he finished his hand seals, you notice that his right pinky finger seems to be gone as you then notice bones growing from it as Kangetsu smiled still trapped in the wind he yells "Death Bone Pulse - Dead Bone Shackles" Bones begin to wrap around the mans wrists as Kangetsu begins to struggle breathing his body feels very light as he begins to get dizzy he things to himself Could I still win? maybe the technique can hold him or make him lose his focus, holding him in place is my last chance to end this battle in somewhat of a draw
Death Bone Pulse - Dead Bone ShacklesShow
~Death Bone Pulse • Dead Bone Shackles
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
By channeling chakra into their handsh te user is able to form a layer of bone that is then sent towards a target at a speed of 10. This bone will attempt to wrap around the target's wrists, keeping them close to each other and restraining the target with a strength of 10.

Return to “Kirigakure no Sato”