Willing the Power

WrightJustice

Willing the Power

Post by WrightJustice » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:26 am

Earning the Power Within It had been just short a full week since that had happened and in a foreign country no less but now Nishiki had fully recovered and had gotten up bright and early to meet with his sensei for some proper training. Though the boy hadn't fully thought out any proper training regime or anything and even just figured they would just train wherever, though after awhile that became clear it would not be happening as it seemed it would be better to practice in a more well suited place.

In fact such an idea quickly came to his father's attention after talking through the ordeal with his mother, as such Akifumi took immediate action and struck a deal to have one of the training grounds in the shinobi province cleared out for his son's special training on this particular day.
The training grounds offered a wide open space normally fit for a number of shinobi to come and train in their own little area but on this crisp morning there was no-one and it should stay that way until Nishiki and Aimi where done.

A tall, stern and battle scarred silvery fox stepped through the gate that lead toward the battlegrounds as he was leaving the area after making sure his deal was honoured, his seven tails flowing behind with utter grace just as his golden laced kimono did.
"I hope your day fairs well my son and I hope you can get this genma beast fully under your control with the help of that sensei of yours" a powerful yet silky voice flowed from the lips of the rather grandeur looking Tsukino as he stepped through the gate and turned to look at his younger, more pink looking offspring who looked up rather sheepishly with a grin on his face as he wore his silver and gold kimono that his mother had originally made for his jinchuriki ceremony and parade.
"Now where is that brute of a man anyway?" the elder fox then questioned as he looked around for an incoming topless Yamai, hoping he had received the instructions on where to meet up.
Akifumi wasn't intending to stay around much longer since he had to set off on another mission very soon, but he was interested in at least seeing the man that had been training his son and helped quelled the beast within him.

Golnax

Willing the Power

Post by Golnax » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:47 pm

Dropping down from the skies, the jounin sensei of Nishiki landed in the open training area roughly ten meters away from his student and the older Tsukino who accompanied him. He stood up and looked over at the pair of fox ninja, fanning his wings out before folding them up behind him before crossing his arms and letting out a sigh. He looked around at the empty area they stood in, seeing how open it was and unable to deny that it was probably perfect for the sort of training they were going to be doing together. He'd been a bit skeptical when he received the scroll informing him that the Tsukino family had more or less rented out an entire area within the shinobi district for him and Nishiki to train in, not to say how irritated he was by the prospect of someone picking a location for he and his student to train together for him. Fortunately, it seemed that the foxes had a decent eye for locales. He remembered training in this very arena when he was younger than Nishiki. His eye fell on one of the well worn and tattered dummies held up by a wooden pole and he recalled the many hours spent trying to perfect the art of throwing a kunai or a shuriken and hitting your mark. He never had gotten the hang of properly hitting his mark, always preferring, even then, to get up close and personal with his targets, believing even back then that there was much less of a chance of his targets simply dodging his attacks if he was too close for them to do so.

Aimi stopped reminiscing and turned his attention back towards Nishiki and the older Tsukino that was with him. "I didn't realize that on top of picking where we were training you were going to keep a watch on Nishiki," Aimi said, speaking directly to the silver colored Tsukino. "Not that I'm complaining, mind you. If you want to stick around and give us both some tips and tricks I wouldn't mind it. I make no secret about the fact that Nishiki being a Genma host is entirely new territory for me, so if you have anything to offer in that regard, you're more than welcome to stick around."

WrightJustice

Willing the Power

Post by WrightJustice » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:33 am

Akifumi turned to see the bare chested Yamai he had started to hear all about from his son, a grand smile full of sharp fangs forming across his face at the sight of the brutish looking man.
"Ah Aimi-s..." he began to speak in his ever so eloquent voice before pausing for a moment as he recalled one such thing he was told about the man.
"Aimi, it is a pleasure to meet you. I shan't be staying I simply came along with my son Nishiki to confirm our deal was still on and I also fancied meeting you, his sensei just to see a bit of what you where like with my very own eyes" the fox's words flowed from his silver tongue, though only in a metaphorical sense compared to the man's actual fur.
"Ah yes my name is Akifumi and as you may have guessed I am from the house Tsukino, though I very much doubt you wish to know any further details" he swiftly added, tying his words together almost seamlessly, though they where still rather long and perhaps awkward despite how eloquent the man may speak for he tried his best not to ramble on with the usual formalities given what he had learned of the man before him but it did feel a little confusing to him.
Nonetheless it always seemed more proper to the hardened fox to take into account the considerations of others before oneself, at least for these types of things in any case, as such if one was not up on such formalities then he would do his utmost to respect such wishes.

"You certainly look like a very capable man and I'm sure you will do well in further training my boy, now I must be off though for the Muramasa will not wait too much longer for me to arrive for my mission." the elder fox then rounded off what he was saing after taking in the sight of Aimi and listening for what the man had to say before turning to head out.
"Good luck" he then quickly added as he patted the little, pink fuzz that was his son's head before dashing away toward the direction of the village gates.

With that out of the way Nishiki just kind of looked up at his sensei with a big grinning smile on his face, snickering a little bit before speaking up.
"Shishishishi... Ready for training!" he called out a little nervously.

Golnax

Willing the Power

Post by Golnax » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:22 pm

"Your son?" Aimi asked, looking to Nishiki and then back to the silver fox. Looking at the two of them, he honestly couldn't see too much of a family resemblance between the two of them, though for all he knew Nishiki's hair... fur... pink stuff would turn silver once he got old enough. The Yamai really didn't know how the Tsukino family worked in that regard, frankly. All the same he was somewhat surprised to find that Nishiki had been brought there by his father personally. For a brief moment, he felt a twinge of jealousy towards his student. Not once, in his entire life, had Aimi had the privilege of having his father take him anywhere. Even to that day, he rarely got to see his father because of how often he was forced to work. Seeing another shinobi who had even a semblance of an open relationship their their parents... he couldn't help but feel envious towards the pink fox.

The feeling was as fleetingly present as it was potent, disappearing from the forefront of his mind as Akifumi introduced himself to Aimi and informed the jounin that he wouldn't be staying for long because of a mission he needed to attend to. "Rest assured," Aimi stated plainly, placing his left hand on his hip and holding his right hand up. "Your boy's in good hands. I'll be sure to make him strong," he said, waving the older Tsukino goodbye as he dashed away. Once he was gone Aimi turned back to Nishiki and smiled.

"Well, now it's just you and me, kiddo. Well... you, me, and your guard detail I'm sure," he said, not at all ignorant to the fact that they were probably being watched at that very moment. He hadn't noticed any direct or obvious signs of the guardian ninja's presence around Nishiki since the pair had returned to Kirigakure - and he liked to think it was because he proved himself more than capable of restraining, controlling and or defeating Nishiki even if the Genma were to get out of control - though he was sure that they were still out there watching silently. "We might as well start things off with what you already know. Release the genma a little bit, like how you did back in Fur Country. Think you can manage that level of control, Nishiki?"

WrightJustice

Willing the Power

Post by WrightJustice » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:06 am

"Shishishi" Nishiki immediately snickered just a bit as his father left and Aimi commented about their situation, always finding it funny when the man reacted to any possible guards around him which if he was honest he always forgot where a thing since he couldn't personally detect any signs of their presence.
When he was told to release the genma powers the boy did look a bit shocked but then again they had came to train them so it only made sense that this would be the first thing.
"Hmm. Okay" he swiftly replied before slapping his hands together.

The genin wasn't truly sure if he really needed to do this and maybe he would learn to drop it but for now he felt most comfortable thinking of it like a jutsu, as such he kept his hands tight together not unlike a held handseal as he focused on the chakra well deep within and sealed within his body as his metaphorical mind bubble connected with that of Yoshimitsu's and the magenta chakra flowed between the two.

With the boy fully focused the seal on his stomach began to glow and embers of magenta began to spark before a full rush of chakra began to form around his body, bursting out in a powerful surge but remaining controlled and rather calm instead of going all wild and instead simply swirling around his body.
As this chakra began to flow the young fox released his clasp and looked down at his hands as he began to feel the black rods lengthen and his ribs extend and press right up against his skin but not quite piercing flesh. It was all still rather strange but now he got a proper, conscious look and feel of it it kind of reminded him of his Yamai sensei and his bony powers as he looked back up at the man himself once again with a big grin across his face.

Golnax

Willing the Power

Post by Golnax » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:46 pm

Aimi's body tensed up as he watched Nishiki begin to transform, his hands slowly balling into fists as the magenta chakra started to at first bleed through in spurts before rushing out all around him and his jaw locking into place as the rest of the changes came to be. The fact of the matter was that despite his willingness to help Nishiki gain control of the Genma and train in order to utilize it's power, he was still wholly nervous about the whole proposition. The Genma were supposed to be supremely powerful spirits after all, and Jinchuriki, he knew, were considered extremely dangerous if they lost control. There was always the chance that the genin would lose control after all and he would have to beat the boy into submission like he'd done back in Fur. He was prepared to do that and the rising tension in his body was his own way of preparing in the event he had to suddenly and drastically fuck up Nishiki's little world again in order to keep Yoshimitsu in check.

Fortunately though it seemed that the pink haired fox had this much under control at least. Aimi relaxed his body some as he watched his student look over himself as if unsure of what he was seeing, entirely unfamiliar of his power and the form he now inhabited. As the jounin thought about it, he realized that was probably exactly how he felt. Unless he had done otherwise, this was only the second time that the Tsukino genin had entered this form, and the first time around the Yamai had swooped in and forced the transformation to reverse itself before any sort of substantial exploration could have taken place. Today would be different. "Alright then," Aimi said, uncrossing his arms and giving them a thoroughly shake, the jounin fanning out his wings and rolling his neck and shoulders. "Seems like you're pretty stable in that form, so now we're going to test it. Come at me with everything you have, every bit of newfound power that you've unlocked. No need to hold back or worry about my safety, just come at me with everything you've got, be creative, and try to push yourself to your limits. We'll move on when I've got an accurate gauge of what you can and cannot do."

With that said, Aimi stood up straight and held himself in a relaxed posture. "Whenever you're ready then," he said, giving Nishiki the go ahead to start whenever.

WrightJustice

Willing the Power

Post by WrightJustice » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:42 am

Nishiki's face turned from a grin to a kind of shocked looking face as Aimi commented on him being stable before telling him to basically come at the man in combat. In a away it felt kind of odd and yet he quickly realised it was his sensei after all and that was his way of doing things, as such with a swift flicker of the ears and a scratch of the nose his face became a big grin once again and he felt the power rush through him as the spar started.
"Yes sir!" he called out excitedly.

The young fox hadn't used this form since fur country for he needed rest and felt like he should wait for this moment to start trying to use it, as such he wasn't really connected to the powers it provided and he didn't even know any katon except maybe that one that kind of came to him all instinctively without handseals.
That was great though and he kind of wished he knew how to do more jutsu without handseals, remembering something about it being called channelling from his lessons but then again he had already gone way beyond and secretly trained some of his power before which had been how he got in this mess before.

Nishiki hesitated for a moment as he thought about how frustrated he got with that froggy guy in trying to perform what he wanted to do in combat, feeling how worthless he was unable to land a hit but no he had to forget that. With a little shake of his head he knocked away such thoughts and steeled himself as he then began a series of handseals before appearing to take a deep breath.

With the intake complete the genin then released a large surge of water that blasted out and threatened to basically cover the whole place as it streamed toward the Yamai with full force.
Once it began to surge out the boy then held out his hands and began to feel the tingling rush of chakra in the water, simply holding ready as he focused and prepared to grab and watched for his sensei's movements.
SpoilerShow
*Suiton • Great Stream
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user expels a massive conical water torrent that drenches an area thoroughly, capable of soaking a meter down nearly instantly for soil and like materials. The cone has a base width of 15 meters and a range of 15 meters and travels at a speed of 10, pushing things back with a strength of 10.

Golnax

Willing the Power

Post by Golnax » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:09 am

The jounin watched as first his student hesitated, likely thinking about something in the past or some other such nonsense, and then performed a series of handseals before taking a deep breath in. He got a little excited for a moment as he thought that the fox was going to be using katon against him but was disappointed to find that it was only some suiton ninjutsu. He'd honestly forgotten that Nishiki could even USE suiton until he saw it again, which was either a sign of his own personal negligence or that the jinchuiki still hadn't made a blip on his radar as far as strength was concerned. In either case, Aimi would reply to the ninjutsu by simply avoiding it. He dashed off to his with enough speed to outrun the torrent of water and made an arch around it towards Nishiki. He wasn't running anywhere near as fast as he could have been, the Tsukino boy would be able to follow his movements quite easily, but the point wasn't to over power the genin but to assess where he was as far as control over his own powers were concerned.

"Come on, Nishiki, where's your follow up jutsu?" he asked as he ran towards the boy at what for him was a leisurely pace. He brought his hands up and formed a quick string of seals, again not as fast as he could have but certainly faster than anything that his student could have done in his present state. "You shouldn't ever give your opponent a chance to counter one ninjutsu with another without working for it! If you're going to use ninjutsu as your primary form of combat, always have one prepared!" With that said, Aimi came to a halt roughly five meters away from the pink haired genin, his signs all weaved and a deep breath taken in. He let it out in bursts, each burst creating a ghostly ball of blue flame. He fanned his head from left to right and created a line of thirteen of them that covered a ten meter area, all floating forward at a casual stroll of a pace towards the genin.

Demonstrating his own teaching, Aimi leaped up into the air, the seals for another jutsu already being preformed even before he left the ground, arching up high over Nishiki at about ten meters. At the height of his arch he took in another deep breath and let it out all at once, spewing a fireball directly down towards Nishiki, a much more straight forward and simply use of katon but one that the pink haired fox would have to deal with all the same! Completing his arch through the air, Aimi would land roughly five meters behind where Nishiki had been standing when he first made the jump and channel his chakra into the tips of his fingers on his right hand, ossifying calcium to create new replacement bones as he pushed the bones out of the tip of said fingers. Once he'd accomplished this, the Yamai would jump backwards another five meters and swing his arm out in front of him, sending the three pellets of bone towards his student's direction before coming to a rest, feeling that his point of ninjutsu being used in combination together having been thoroughly proven by these actions.

Jutsu UsedShow
Katon • Ghost-light Curse
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Katon • Ghost-Light
The user performs the handseals and creates thirteen floating balls of fire in front of them. These flames will move forward away from the user and spread out gradually, moving at a speed of 5 and covering a total of ten meters in a line beside each other. Should anything with a normal body temperature or higher come within five meters of these flames they were begin to converge towards the source of heat at a speed of 5, causing 1st degree burns against whatever they come into contact with. If they come into contact with something inanimate (A tree, a rock, etc.) they will simply disappear. The user must be within the range of Katon • Ghost-Light to perform this jutsu.

*Katon • Fireball
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user draws in a deep breath before exhaling out a 1/2 meter diameter fireball at the opponent. It travels up to 10 meters away at a speed of 6 and a strength of 4.

*Death Bone Pulse • Proximal Phalanx Bone Senbon
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
The user will channel to ossify the tip of their fingers, then force it forward with a burst of chakra, sending forward 3 blunt bone pieces at 5 speed with 5 strength.

WrightJustice

Willing the Power

Post by WrightJustice » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:48 am

Nishiki should've known there was no room for warm up or any errors when it came to training with his sensei and in fact he could already tell it would be much more difficult than even against Fuhen, which was already frustration enough and what got him in this mess in the first place but this time he wasn't clouded in his thoughts and wasn't feeling overwhelmed with expectations at least not yet.

The young genin figured Aimi would easily move out of the way but the man already began drilling lessons into his student and with said lessons came a series of manoeuvres and jutsu, as such the boy really had to kick things up more than even just a notch and so he quickly began to pull on his chakra in the water that flowed out into the area and tried to follow the man's movements.

Things where much easier said than done though as the Yamai was already spewing out his strange blue flames before Nishiki could really get a feel of what he was doing, then the man suddenly leapt up into the air and launched a big fireball down which easily startled the genin into quick action.
With a quick jump forward whilst pulling his hands back in a grab and pull like motion, the young fox dived into his own water as it pulled back and surrounded him as much as possible allowing him to narrowly avoid the fireball and protect against any surrounding flames from its impact.

Once the genin landed he causes the water to drop down and he turned in time to see his sensei was already behind him, firing some finger bones which wasn't good but with a quick swing of the arm a stream of water jetted around and into the bones but then a crafty idea came to the boy as he swept them away; rather than simply knocking the pellets out of the air he then thrust forward and tried to corral them back toward Aimi as they became enveloped and got pushed back with 10 strength and speed.

However he had to do what his sensei instructed and so as the stream appeared to close in on the man he focused on his movements and with a kick he curved round another stream in a different direction, trying to follow the man's movements as best he could as he put his very limited skill in Aquakinesis to the test which was the thing that he was trying so hard to be good at versus Fuhen in the first place.
"Can I really get him just doing this over and over?" the boy questioned himself in his mind as he attacked.
"Eh, if you where more proficient at jutsu you wouldn't need handseals for any kind of jutsu not just your pathetic attempt at kinesis" blurted the ever annoying presence of the genma, taunting the boy within their shared mindspace.
Though the beast was right, if he knew how to just channel and forgo his handseals then he could mix in a few different jutsu that would help him fight with ease.
SpoilerShow
*[Aquakinesis]
A-rank Ninjutsu
Having achieved notable mastery over Suiton, the user is capable of shaping, directing, and manipulating existing bodies of the element without the need of hand seals or an existing technique. The range at which the user can manipulate the element is equal to the user's control times 2 metres. While the user can freely manipulate this element, they cannot produce the element naturally.

Also forgot to note Form 1 is +3 Ninjutsu, +2 Control

Golnax

Willing the Power

Post by Golnax » Wed May 02, 2018 10:46 am

The fireball collided with the ground where Nishiki had been standing harmlessly, bursting and setting a light the ground that it had made contact with but nothing more. Aimi's attention wasn't on that, though. It was on Nishiki and just how he'd managed to dodge his attack, using aquakenisis in order to manipulate the water that he had spewed out before and leaping into it to avoid his ninjutsu. The move was both surprising and clever in the jounin's mind, because little did Nishiki know that jumping into the water would likely lower his body temperature enough that his thirteen ghostly flames wouldn't track him, at least for as long as he remained in the water, and perhaps for a minute more once he left it. There was no way that the genin could have known this about his jutsu, though, which of course diminished the cleverness of the action. The real surprise, though, was the fact that he could manipulate water like that at all! The Yamai had no idea that his student was capable of such a thing, it made him wonder what else he could do...

He didn't have long to think about any of that, though, as Nishiki reversed his own attack onto him, manipulating the water in order to send the shards of bone flying back at him! He dealt with them easily enough though, simply raising his arm up and swiping it through the air to smack them out of the air and into the ground, his eyes never leaving his student. His ghost lights were still slowly moving towards him and would soon be attracted by the fire on the ground and thus converge towards Nishiki that way. Already he could see their path closing in on the burning around and their line turning into an encircling crescent. He needed to keep the Tsukino's attention for just a little longer...

"Not bad, Nishiki!" he called out. "Didn't know that you could manipulate water like that, but don't forget about your surroundings!" he said, pointing over Nishiki's shoulder to hopefully draw his attention to the semi circle of flame that was rapidly closing in around him. If he managed to get his attention in this way, Aimi would rush forward towards Nishiki, closing the distance between them within the blink of an eye. "And don't forget about the opponent directly in front of you either!" he'd say just before thrusting his left arm forward, his hand in an open palmed striking position poised to collide with Nishiki's chest through the water! If the blow connected it would be strong enough to eject Nishiki from out of his cocoon of water and send him flying backwards to collide with a pair of his ghost-lights which would burn very minorly if at all given the wetness of the fox boy.

WrightJustice

Willing the Power

Post by WrightJustice » Tue May 08, 2018 6:25 am

Nishiki had thought he was maybe at least going somewhere as he tried with all his might to keep on a roll with things just as Aimi had taught, though he was still a mere novice compared to him even if the man tempered his skills a little to give his student a chance and as such he still couldn't handle the whole situation very well.
That being said the compliments the Yamai threw at the boy made him grin and his tail swish with excitement but he could not let up just yet, indeed he had to keep going and so he prepared for further attacks when the man also reminded him of the other flames.

Though the young fox hadn't necessarily forgotten about the blue flames he had simply been trying to keep away from them and didn't know what to do about them at all, they always seemed to behave rather weirdly and he wasn't sure he could attack them or anything like that but that being said it did drain him mentally to keep too much focus on them and his sensei and so he couldn't help but look behind himself briefly as he was called out to do so only to turn back around with great alarm spread across his face.

Nishiki tried to take a step and move his arms but Aimi was too fast and basically already right in his face by the time he turned back, looking like a frightened deer rather than a fox with an open palm strike slamming right into the chest and sending the poor thing backwards and in turn causing all the water to drop and begin to soak into the ground.
"Nggaahh!" the boy blurted as he tumbled and slammed right into the blue flamed.
"Gaaaggh!" he blurted some more as the flames began to burn causing him to scramble and roll through the water.

Once the flames where swiftly put out the genin scrambled to his feet and could luckily still feel the surrounding water but it was somewhat exhausting and he really wished he could do more, pull on more power to fight stronger and faster and his mind went back to his thought on how it would be great if he could cast any ninjutsu without handseals so he could flow in battle much easier and then his mind went further back as he thought briefly of some things in fur that he could barely remember.

The fox wasn't fully sure what he was doing but he kind of instinctively pushed himself to move forward with his idea as chakra seemed to start to channel into his right hand, though it was not really any sort of jutsu he even knew how to do one bit and when he thrust forward a spurt of fire burst out but quickly broke into a flare of embers and he pulled his hand back in pain grasping it tightly.
"Gaagh..." he grunted as he grasped his hand, clearly failing to properly channel the chakra and ending up straining his chakra system though no visible damage could be seen.

"Gahahaha! Pathetic just like facing off against that strange sword user" a very familiar and sinister voice blurted out once more within the boy's mind.
"This man is clearly way stronger than that strange frog and he's not even trying and yet you think you can even do anything with the measly power you only just figured out how to wield from that time?" it taunted further.
"You can't even figure out how to properly use MY katon powers never mind channel the stuff, such a terrible weakling"
"Ugh, shut up!" Nishiki blurted out loud before clamping his mouth shut and turning to internal thoughts.
"I know what you're trying to do but not this time, I know I'm not ready and I understand that now and my mind is perfectly clear this time so I'm not gonna fall into your despair. Beisdes your power is MY power so if I try I am sure I CAN use katon, I just have to focus!" he bellowed in return in his own mind.

Maybe he couldn't handle the channelling right now but now he really wanted to prove Yoshimitsu wrong and make Aimi proud and so he made up some handseals on the spot, though trying to remember the small few things he at least did know about katon and which signs related to it but then again that was very little even if he did put in a tiny bit of reading during his rest time but that wasn't going to stop him now as he looked at his sensei with a hint of frustration but also a whole lot of determination and pulled out one of his teru teru bozu.
"I can do this!" he called out in a dubious manner, his sensei probably looking at him with great suspect by this point given the hand pain and blurting out that "shut up" from earlier.

With the doll out he tried once more to pull on that katon chakra within the well of genma powers he had and came up with a brilliant on the spot idea as the doll began to flare up.
"These dolls where always fun and useful for my made up water jutsu so what better way to get used to katon than making my own jutsu in the same way as before" he thought to himself as he held out the now burning doll before him.
"Yes!" he then blurted once more in glee as the burning figure rose up and began to take shape; the fire bursting out, pumping up and up as a ghostly figure that resembled a jack-o-lantern began to form and then finally began to shoot forward in a similar fashion to a fireball jutsu.
However the fire didn't get very far before just up and exploding into a big mess of fire that even caused its wielder to stagger backwards whilst covering his face with his arm due to the heat and embers coming off the flames.
"Darn it!" he finally blurted one last time in utter disappointment over his complete failure.
Failed Jutsu that he doesn't technically have yet story wiseShow
Katon • Ember Ghost
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will channel katon chakra into a weather doll causing it to expand and burn up into a 1 foot diameter ghostly looking fireball which then zooms at the opponent. It travels up to 10 meters away at a speed of 6 and a strength of 4.

Golnax

Willing the Power

Post by Golnax » Tue May 08, 2018 10:18 am

The genin was sent flying backwards by the jounins' simple thrusting attack, as was to be expected. What wasn't expected, however, was the water that Nishiki had been manipulating to simply fall to the ground after he had left it. Frowning slightly, Aimi stood up straight and glanced down at his wet hand and the large patch of water soaking the ground in front of him and making his toes cold. It seemed that Nishiki's mastery of aquakenesis was still in it's fledgling state, and that any disruption in his concentration would lead to a loss of control over the water, returning to it's natural state. It seemed Aimi had stumbled upon yet another thing for Nishiki to learn! Far more pressing of a matter, though, was his own fire which had begun to drift towards him as he now stood between them and the fire that they had been seeking. He leaped backwards to get out of the path of his ghost-lights and watched as the eleven remaining balls of fire two by two in pairs collided with the fire on the ground, rapidly heating up and contributing to the fire, making it grow into a respectable little bonfire of red and blue.

It was Nishiki's cry that drew his attention away from the fire, his eyes shooting up to look over at the pink haired Tsukino boy as he clamped his hand over his mouth. His frown deepened. Aimi hadn't say anything, so there was no need for him to shut up, so then that left only one person... one thing that Nishiki could have been speaking to. Was Yoshimitsu acting up again, trying to exert more control over Nishiki? Was he going to have to force the host he was training to once again submit control over his power which he couldn't control yet...? While he still struggled with whether or not he would have to do this thing, Nishiki performed a series of handseals and pulled out a doll of sorts. The sight of it triggered a memory of a doll that the genin had used once before, though back then it had been used in conjunction with some sort of water ninjutsu. One could only imagine his surprise and delight as instead of more water, flame erupted from the little doll, taking shape into something of a face and flying forward towards him!

Only... to explode prematurely, sending it's caster staggering backwards and getting nowhere close to the jounin. Aimi let out a little disappointed sigh and dashed over to Nishiki's side. "Easy, easy," he said, holding out his hand to show that this wasn't part of the exercise, that there was no reason for the genin to get tense over him being so close right this second. "Calm down. You're not burnt, are you?" Aimi asked, making sure that he wasn't hurt before continuing on. "That was katon just now. Unless my memory is faulty, which it sometimes is, I don't recall ever having taught you how to use katon before. Which either means that you've been practicing on your own, or you're beginning to tap into that genma of yours' powers some more... well, which is it?" he asked, wanting to know specifically what was going on.

"You shouldn't use katon ninjutsu so carelessly like that, Nishiki. That's a good way to hurt yourself and others. Take it from me, katon is the only element that I can use and I've spent my entire life learning about and mastering the flame... it's nothing to be trifled with, and should be respected - not used wantonly in the spur of the moment. If it's not controlled, fire will grow beyond your reach and grasp quicker than anything... here, let me show you," he said, bringing his hands together and forming a quick series of seals. He took in a deep breath through his nose and held his right hand up and out, pointing it away from both Nishiki and himself before turning his head towards it. Aimi let out his breath through his mouth, and through it came a fireball which burst outwards, the flames licking his arm and engulfing his hand in flame. Aimi flinched, his fingers curling in distorted pain and his arm jerked in protest at the self inflicted wound, but it was nothing that he knew he couldn't recover from and that he hadn't felt before, so he forced himself to hold his hand still and burn himself, for the sake of proving a point.

With the end of his breath came the end of fire and Aimi pulled his hand down and swiped it through the air, snuffing out any lingering fire on his flesh and letting out a loud hiss of pain, his eyes squeezing shut and his teeth clenching together as he fought not to simply scream out in pain. With control of himself gained, he turned to look at Nishiki and held his hand out for him to examine. It looked almost like he'd simply held his hand in water too long, his skin looking wilted and almost damp. There was a clear distinction between the skin of his hand and the skin of his forearm, though, in the bright, angry pink color that it had taken on from the mere momentary exposure to the fire. It was clear that his entire hand had suffered first degree burns which stung every inch of his appendage and made his hand feel like a balloon as it swelled up lightly in response to bodily trauma. "See this? It's a burn, not the first I've suffered or the last. They come with dealing with fire, and they are often much, much more severe than this," he warned, flexing his fingers. Already the pink was beginning to fade as his body healed itself at a remarkable speed, far quicker than most others which would explain his lack of hesitation to burn himself to prove a point.

"Respect fire, Nishiki, or it will end you... now tell me, why were you trying to use katon just now?" he demanded to know after giving his advice, pulling his ephemerally burnt hand down to his hip and placing it there, the pain having already left his flesh and the color all but entirely faded from his skin.

Jutsu UsedShow
*Katon • Fireball
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user draws in a deep breath before exhaling out a 1/2 meter diameter fireball at the opponent. It travels up to 10 meters away at a speed of 6 and a strength of 4.

WrightJustice

Willing the Power

Post by WrightJustice » Sat May 12, 2018 5:35 am

Nishiki had managed to stabilise his footing when his sensei called out to him to take things easy and asked if he was burned, which he luckily was not and as such he simply shook his head as his ears and tail kind of drooped like a proper guilty animal who felt sorry for itself preparing to be scolded out of its bad habits once again.
"I-I guess..." the boy started to stutter but then Aimi went on to demonstrate how dangerous katon could be in the craziest way possible.

Startled and alarmed the boy watched with eyes wide open as his Yamai master suddenly began burning his hand with fire; it was so bewildering to watch but he just couldn't move out of dismay over the thing until the very burnt and crisp hand was removed, though he still remained stunned and speechless and didn't know what to say or think and then the burn finally and suddenly began to heal all on its own which was also a bit of a surprise all in of itself.

As Aimi concluded his his lecture it actually started to make sense to the genin as he kind of knew very powerful people could recover much faster based on stamina alone, though his sensei's skill seemed much more and yet he did have a bit of and inkling about it from past experience with the man but this was the first official proof of his capabilities.
That all aside it also began to sink in just how dangerous some type of jutsu could be if one is not careful and did not learn it properly, especially for one in such a rut to hastily try and force it after barely reading up on an kind of basics whilst resting.
"Y-yyeaah... Sorry" he replied meekly as he apologised "I had kind of tried to start reading up on it whilst injured and having nothing to do since I remembered kind of using it before in that weird rage but I guess I only really took in the smallest of details and got carried away trying to prove myself to you, plus I just couldn't keep up properly with my water so I felt like I had to switch things up... Shishishi..." he went on, laughing kind of nervously at the end as he looked back up at his sensei.
"I can't use fire properly channelled or by handseals, that was so stupid and weak" he then thought to himself as he realised ho bad of a move it was
"I guess I should stick to water for now but if only I could quickly channel more jutsu" he then thought all frustrated with himself.
"If you could tap into my power more professionally then it would come to you with ease" commented Yoshimitsu within all arrogantly
"I'm sure you can manage pulling on just a bit more chakra right? That should do the job" the beast taunted all enticingly.

Golnax

Willing the Power

Post by Golnax » Sun May 27, 2018 5:07 am

Aimi listened to Nishiki's explanation on why he had attempted to use Katon just now attentively, hearing how he had skimmed over the basics of katon and hadn't really considered the danger that the element posed. It wasn't water, after all, the thing that the Tsukino was used to wielding. He supposed that it shouldn't have surprised him that Nishiki had played with fire in order to try and impress him, a realization that made Aimi let out a heavy sigh. "To impress me... Nishiki, if you want to impress me, don't haphazardly try and imitate me. Master the basics, what you're good at, and then take steps to improve yourself and your craft from there," he said, giving his burnt hand a shake as the minor burns he had inflicted on himself became little more than minor pinpricks in his hand, albeit it all over.

Turning his back on Nishiki, Aimi crossed his arms over his chest and thought about how he wanted to proceed. It wouldn't do to have the genin trying random new tricks before he was ready to use them. He wanted the Tsukino to be more focused, to improve on what he was already capable of before trying something new. This train of thought it was lead him to his conclusion only a moment or two later. Half turning and looking down at Nishiki, the jounin said, "We're going to start from the beginning. This time, however, I want you to use only suiton ninjutsu against me. And, what's more, you're to manipulate the water like you did a bit ago. That skill you showed of just now is known as channeling, in case you didn't know, and if you can master it for suiton, then it's possible for you to channel any element that you learn in the future as the basics for channeling are more or less the same for each release... more or less."

So spake Aimi and he jumped backwards through the air, landing roughly 5 meters away from where he had been and planting his footing firmly. He gave his hand another shake and rolled his shoulders, waiting for the pink haired fox to get up and do as he had told him to.

WrightJustice

Willing the Power

Post by WrightJustice » Sun May 27, 2018 6:15 am

Nishiki smiled rather shyly almost like a young child that was getting scolded once again before nodding in acceptance toward his master who was very serious about getting the use of fire down properly, though the man had every right to be worried and scold him since it did all start to go wrong and he barely even knew what he was doing at all and as such was rushing into things too hastily.
"Riiight..." the boy replied awkwardly after essentially being told off and told how it was no way to impress his sensei.

With that out of the way, almost as if Aimi had pulled right from his student's own mind, the man went on to say they should focus on the basics and start right from suiton which was Nishiki's main skill to begin with and then from there he could get the hang of channelling beyond just Kinesis which he had hoped to be able to do in the first place.
"Yes sir!" the genin called out with great respect as his sensei then jumped back and the training session began once more.

That being said it was quite difficult and it hurt when he couldn't do it with katon before, though maybe trying with suiton will be easier especially since he knew how to do Aquakinesis which should by all rights be much more difficult than channelling jutsu.
Then again kinesis was all one thing and was manipulating already available water whereas channelling was doing all sorts of different jutsu, which handseals where meant to focus one's control of chakra to perform in the first place and such there where some key differences at least based on what little the Genin knew.

Nishiki wasn't really sure how to translate his jutsu into ones without handseals but he did his best as he tried to focus and pull on his chakra, though to no avail as it just seemed to feel liek straining his muscles.
"Ok, ok, I can do this" he sort of mumbled to himself in a supportive manner, closing his eyes to try and envision things.
At first the boy kind of just pictured the handseals he knew but focused on not doing them which in turn caused his hands to appear like an odd, moving mess in the air as he struggled between not actually physically doing them but being unable to completely stop his hand movements in in imaginations of them.
"Ugh!" he then blurted out in a huff as it wasn't right but he didn't want to stop yet and started to think of something else that might help and as such instinctively pulled out one of his dolls.
With the Teru Teru Bozu in hand it felt somewhat easier to focus on his jutsu since he often channelled into them after doing his handseals so now he just had to skip right to the channelling, though that was not all as he also started to think of his kinesis more and how that felt even is it was kind of different from creating a jutsu from scratch.
"Come oonnn" he mumbled some more as he tried to focus hard and began to feel the flow of chakra within his body.

The chakra flowed and a glow formed around his hand that pierced even the magenta chakra flowing around his body and became the clear signs of channelling. As it flowed it twisted and gathered the properties of suiton until the boy's focus began to strain, then as it did he let go and a small water balloon of sorts began to float forward and toward Aimi.
"Yeah!" the boy yelled in a exitement through a huff of breath, his ears fully perked up as his split tail swished about.
"Ugh... uh... kind of small though" he added in disappointed, his tail kind of slowing down upon his realisation, clearly having used quite a lot of effort to even get his justu right only for it to be some tiny, weak version of itself with probably not even half the strength it would normally have.
As this occurred there was a looming shadow within the boy as Yoshimitsu couldn't help but keep a close watch over his pathetic host struggling so hard just for one tiny jutsu and as a result he started to have a nice big, hearty but silent chuckle over the matter and couldn't even bring himself to mock the poor boy but it would certainly serve as some nice fuel a bit later down the line especially if such little capability was maintained.
A Super Mini Version of this Jutsu (but without handseals)Show
Suiton • Big Burst Doll
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the necessary handseals the user will channel suiton chakra into a weather doll causing it to surge in size until 30cm in diameter before sending it out at 1 speed. This soaking wet, now blue Teru Teru Bozu will slowly travel in the direction it was sent for 1 post before exploding at 9 strength into a 1mx1mx1m torrent of water.

Golnax

Willing the Power

Post by Golnax » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:32 pm

Aimi watched as Nishiki struggled to channel his chakra. As he waited, feet planted far apart from one another, he crossed his arms and told himself that he was going to purposefully hold back as much as he could stand to for the rest of this training exercise. He honestly wasn't sure if it was possible, but he set a goal in mind to try and move as quickly or strike only has hard as he did when he was a genin himself. That, in of itself, was a training exercise for the jounin in restraint which, to him, complimented the lesson well for the pink haired fox who was being encouraged to go all out! But as he waited and watched Nishiki struggled, his thoughts began to wander back to the forest where he had first seen the boy in the form he was currently in. Back there in that country far away, he'd put extreme pressure on the Tsukino genin to perform and he had! Here he was now, with no pressure on him except to channel some jutsu, and he was struggling. Perhaps duress was the key to his being successful?

Before he could make his mind up on whether or not he was going to apply a more intensive working for this training session, Nishiki seemed to get it! Sort of. The shirtless shinobi watched as the boy pulled out one of those strange dolls of his, filled it (sort of) with chakra and then sent it his way. Aimi thought he recalled this jutsu from before, weeks and weeks ago, back in the Uuntouchable District. If that was the case then the one before him was clearly inferior to that one. As it slowly drifted towards him, Aimi uncrossed his arms and relaxed his stance, letting out a small sigh through his nose. "What the heck is this, Nishiki?" he asked, gesturing towards the floating doll with his left hand. "I expect better from you you know!" he informed him before taking a step forward and swiping the doll out from the air, sending it crashing to the ground a meter away from him to his left where it detonated into a small explosion of water.

"Looks like I'm going to have to remind you about the basics... Man, I don't want to revisit all that again!" Aimi said, tilting his head back and placing his right hand over his eyes before running his fingers over his scalp through his white hair. He couldn't help but wonder why Nishiki hadn't paid more attention in school so that he wouldn't have to remind him of this now! Why couldn't the fox kid just know stuff so he could be a bit lazier!? Lowering his head and looking over at Nishiki, Aimi huffed and brought his right hand up to the bridge of his nose, fingers pressing against it as he spoke. "Right. Right. So. Chakra. You know what that is. Energy used for jutsu, combined with physical, mental and spiritual energy, yadda yadda yadda. You've got that down. Channeling is just another way of using chakra, as you know. But it's simpler than using handseals. There's no memorization involved, no muscle memory. It's just a gathering and a release of chakra. As such, most channeled jutsu are simpler than those that use handseals to focus them, however that doesn't mean they're any less effective. And in your case.... well, you might be capable of more if you can just get the basics of channeling down."

He paused and pulled his hand away from his nose, looking down at the ground and placing his hands on his hips, trying to think of what jutsu he had in his repertoire that he could demonstrate for Nishiki. He quickly ran through his mental list of katon jutsu and, with the exception of one which he couldn't perform because he didn't have a sword, they all required handseals. Then it occurred to him - his Kekkei Genkai was all about channeling. Literally every technique of the Yamai clan used channeling for it's jutsu. Aimi closed his eyes and took a well deserved moment to feel very, very stupid before he began to channel his chakra. His entire body began to glow blue dimly as he worked the chakra through his system, much in the same way that Nishiki's hand had glowed but with a clear ease that came from years of experience.

"Try to think of channeling chakra like meditating," he advised Nishiki, opening up his eyes and looking over at the boy before holding his right hand out, his palm facing upwards towards the misty sky. "It's less about putting actual physical effort into summoning your chakra and more about utilizing the chakra inherent in your entire body as it is with as little molding as possible. Again, the resulting jutsu isn't as refined under normal circumstances, but you'll likely have some slightly different results thanks to your... gift. Once you've focused your chakra, it's just a matter of releasing it in the way that you want it to be released." As he spoke, a stalagmite of bone rose up from the palm of his hand, a good six inches in size and clearly modeled after one of his ribs with a slight curve to it. Reaching out with his left hand, Aimi snapped the bone off of his palm, wincing slightly as he did, and tossed it over to Nishiki.

"Now, try again."

WrightJustice

Willing the Power

Post by WrightJustice » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:33 am

Aimi was very disappointed as he ought to be but Nishiki was sure he could get it if he tried again, though the man went on some silly spiel about the basics without even explaining anything though it was true they had learned how to climb trees and walk on water and all that stuff for basic channelling but this was kind of different and was going beyond the simple stuff, stuff they always taught to use handseals for because they where a basic teaching tool to help with flow of chakra after all.

With that spiel out of the way the boy simply nodded with a grin but then the Yamai went further on to try and explain better and brought up meditation which was nothing the young one had even ever considered to try before, in fact he was probably not very suited to such a thing in any shape or form but then again since being connected to Yoshimitsu he had formed a sort of mindspace to help control it so maybe that was good enough.

Plus it was like his sensei was saying; it was his power, his gift and he had to learn to control it which was the point of this whole exercise in the first place so perhaps focusing on it more was the perfect idea but before he could he had to swiftly dodge out of the way of the incoming bone attack that was used to help demonstrate the essence of channelling.
"Fine. Fine. Here I go then" the boy uttered out as he skidded to the side.

Thinking on things it did start out as a sparring type lesson so Nishiki thought he should get back to that so he should probably try and channel a water jutsu that flooded the area again, though because of that he had already done quite a few jutsu and the kinesis stuff was quite a lot on its own so he kind of wondered how much he had left him in but no matter what he wouldn't give in and he was going to focus on his genma abilities anyway and so he momentarily closed his eyes and began to focus and think.

The young fox's mindspace fluttered to the forefront of his thoughts as he began to feel the power flow through him; mental chakra mixed with physical and they moved through his chakra system and chakra points like a river, filling up with the essence of suiton along the way as the mindspace came in full view.
The eternal waters with flowing hot jets of fire surrounding the pair of protective bubbles that now connected with a small opening between the two, magenta chakra flowing from the large to the small, from beast to child as said child reached out and took hold of the chakra and wielded it as his own.
"If I can just focus and use it, just a bit more, just enough to channel my jutsu" he spoke in his mind, egging himself on to do well.
"Ha, you really think this is your power? Do not be so foolish!" called out the all to familiar, snarky voice of Yoshimitsu.
"THIS. IS. MINE!" he bellowed on "You simply have access to it because you fools of humans sealed me away in your pathetic, weak body and you somehow managed to trick me and get the better of me with your sly, dirty tricks and now you think you are the best and can freely use MY chakra for your own pathetic uses".

However Nishiki simply ignored the genma this time since he really needed to focus and keep his mind clear as he pulled onto the stream that flowed between them.
"Just a little more, I just need to make sure I have enough for what I want to do" the boy muttered to himself within his thoughts knowing he was a little worn out at this point but still wanting to please his sensei and prove he can master such powers.
That being said it was a little difficult to completely ignore the beast given it was their shared space after all and so he took in its words just a little.
"So pathetic, you'll never get it like that, you should just give in and let ME show you how to channel the elements" Yoshimitsu continued to taunt, which was kind of tempting but, no, he had to remain true to himself.
However as he thought that he lost just a tad of his focus and the magenta chakra pulsed just a little and pushed through the gap in a thicker state than intended, too much of a thicker state for it seemed the boy was already treading the line pushing it so far already which was why he had to focus so hard in the first place and with that it became too much to control and he couldn't seem to get it back under and so it flowed stronger and stronger.

If the genma could grin he would for a new opportunity had finally arisen, this was his chance, the boundaries between the bubble began to shrink as they became more and more as one and the surrounding waters began to roil.
"YES!" He bellowed once more "Seep into the darkness of your heart, feel the power flow within you. You know this is what you wanted, you wanted to push yourself past your limits and go further beyond anything you have ever achieved before and now you can and will prove to that menacing bone user just how strong you are!" the Genma wailed within the boy's soul and began to take over as he floated over o his side, dragged by the chakra stream.

Outside it would appear like Nishiki was doing his utmost to channel a jutsu and was perhaps beginning to do so with the signature signs of channelling glowing through his body, however there would've then suddenly being a flare up of chakra as the swirling magenta began to break and become chaotic though perhaps without being clear what was happening at first given the situation.
Though, back in his mind, the deep began to turmoil and the bubble span round and round as he powerful whirlpool formed until it finally pushed out of the seemingly endless water and turned into some form of hurricane with torrential rain pouring all over and then to finish things off the flaming jets surged out and spiralled around the hurricane almost akin to some ultimate combo jutsu.

As this mental imagery formed Yoshimitsu finally made his move and his giant giants clasped around the boy completely and back outside the flares of magenta chakra finally broke into full chaose and the glow of channelling seemed to disperse, the whole lot just bursting out with an explosion of wind.
"GrrAUuAAGghhh!" bellowed out the boy in great pain, his voice becoming tainted with darkness.
Then with the scream he threw out his arms and starggered backward as his ribs fully pierced through his skin, their edges clearly showing along the surface and with them four horns sprouted on the boy's head, one in each direction like some kind of crown.

With the transformation complete and the magenta chakra darkened and closer to the body, the scream ended and looking back out toward Aimi where no longer the eyes of his student but the eyes of an ancient and powerful being for it seemed Yoshimitsu had taken full control despite the circumstances being seemingly better than last time perhaps because this time Nishiki had basically forced things too far and had essentially got himself too deep in the well rather than losing himself and beginning to drown.

No matter the case it was clear it was very overwhelming for the tired genin and the genma had taken the chance to take full control, though it was still the boy's body and so he needed time to fully takeover and husk and escape and before the demon of a man at that.
Taking that in mind Yoshimitsu took no time at all in channelling chakra throughout the body and immediately spinning around the face away from the man, whereupon doing so he then swiftly began to try and propel himself up into the air with a powerful gust of wind though perhaps not as powerful as he hoped given he was limited by the pathetic excuse of a body that was still after all a genin.

Golnax

Willing the Power

Post by Golnax » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:19 pm

The Yamai jounin stood and watched as his student attempted to do as he had advised, working his chakra through his body in a sort of meditative state.He even went as far as to close his eyes in an attempt to concentrate more. At first it was difficult for Aimi to properly decipher whether or not what he'd said was actually getting through to the boy or not. After all, as he stood there gathering chakra, it was only the magenta chakra of Yoshimitsu that he could see, not the blue chakra of the host of that great beast. It even seemed like it was all going well, as according to the training really. His chakra was flowing and extending outwards from his body. He expected to face some sort of watery retaliation any second now... but then something happened that made Aimi frown.

Nishiki's magenta chakra began to twitch and swirl, to jump and jitter. It was almost as if he were beginning to have a hard time controlling the amount of chakra that he was gathering. Slowly the jounin's hands balled into fists and his frown deepened. His brow furrowed and his eyes grew hard. "Come on, Nishiki..." he said quietly under his breath, rooting the genin on, trying desperately to believe that the strength his student possessed, his strength of will, would be enough to keep the monster inside of him in check.

No such luck. With a burst of chakra so violent that it caused a wind to kick up and end the mist around the young host and his sensei both at least for a minute, that magenta chakra violently churning about as it's source raged inside of the young genin. Nishiki screamed in pain, and Aimi knew then for sure - this wasn't Nishiki anymore. The scream was distorted, a hollow, duplicitous impersonation of a young boy's voice tainted by that of a monster's. Aimi's body relaxed though his hands remained balled into fists. His wings fanned out behind him and he prepared himself to move and fight back this Genma back into it's prison, just as he had done in Fur Country.

Something was different about this time, though, as compared to back then. As he watched, Aimi could see further changes happening to Nishiki's body, most prominently the four horns that sprouted from his head. These horns were new to him, a sign that the progression of take over was much worse than it had been back at the hunting festival. Nothing cemented the fact that Nishiki was no longer in control, though, than the look that Yoshimitsu gave him. Gone were the eyes of a tentative young man, still trying to figure out where his strength truly lied and thus lacking confidence, replaced by the arrogant, hateful gaze of a beast who thought that he could get away with anything now that he was a couple of links further down it's chain than it had been a few moments before.

This arrogance was none more so displayed than when Yoshimitsu manipulated Nishiki's body into turning his back on Aimi and creating a gust of wind to propel himself up into the air. However, hubris would prove to be the downfall of the beast as it clearly hadn't learned it's lesson from the last time it went even a little out of control while Aimi was around. The moment that Yoshimitsu shot itself up into the air Aimi was upon him, dashing forward and leaping up into the air himself, beating his wings against the air and flying directly in front of the fleeing beast, his cold blue eyes locking onto those hateful orbs that sought only to escape.

"Leaving so soon?" Aimi asked, the only window of opportunity he gave for a reaction before he attacked. With all of the speed he could muster, the Yamai's right arm would shoot out and grabbed a hold of Nishiki's head, his thumb and pinkie finger hooking around the two horns that had sprouted out of his forehead for extra purchase. Slamming his wings furiously behind him, the jounin would let out a grunt as he reversed both his and Yoshimitsu's course back towards the ground, bringing the beast and his host slamming back down into the open court yard that until a few moments ago had been a perfectly peaceful training ground. Now, should the beast be unable to avoid the initial grab, that peace would be shattered by the harsh sound of impact as Aimi drove the back of Nishiki's head into the ground below with enough force to create cracks in the ground beneath him.

Landing in a crouched position beside Nishiki's body with his hand still held firmly against his face, Aimi would stand up and replace his hand with his right foot, pressing it firmly against Nishiki's throat in order to pin him to the ground. "It's Yoshimitsu, isn't it?" Aimi would ask, staring down coldly at the distorted face of his student, a face that was more and more taking on the characteristics of the Genma he kept inside of him. "I think this is the first time we've properly met, although I'm sure you remember me quite well from a couple months back now. I was the one that beat you back and gave your host the will to gain a hold of you again. Knowing that, I have to wonder just how dumb you must be to think that you could possibly get away from me."

Keeping his foot pressed firmly against Nishiki's throat, in fact he would apply even more pressure to emphasize his speech, the muscles in his leg flexing as he held his leg as sturdy as a tree trunk, the white haired shinobi would keep his gaze laser focused on the face of the monster beneath his feet, if indeed he was there in the first place, and say, "You have this one and only chance to transfer control back to Nishiki, or I am seriously going to fuck up your world. Make haste in your decision."

Jutsu UsedShow
Death Bone Pulse • Skeletal Wings
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: 15 Control
The user will channel to ossify bone in their shoulders, growing a pair of skeletal wings at a speed of 10. These wings then ossify further as thin, hollow bones are added, mimicking the structure of keratin in the feathers of birds at a speed of 10. These wings allow the user to fly, giving them a maximum speed of 10 while in the air and a maximum height of 15 meters.

[Strong Fist Style • Rejection]
C-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: 15 Strength
A counter grapple technique, the user waits for an opponent to strike at them before stepping out of the way. Once the user has successfully dodged the attack, they will extend their arm forward and grab a hold of the targets' face. The user then takes a step forward and forces the opponents' head downward, slamming it into the ground below.

WrightJustice

Willing the Power

Post by WrightJustice » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:28 am

Yoshimitsu knew it was somewhat futile but he also knew his host was pathetic and that he had to immediately get away from the psychopath before him, he knew that he had bide some time so that he could grow his strength and fully emerge from within and so the beast had taken the calculated risk to make a hasty getaway and boy was it a bad risk.

With a great and powerful slam the genma had found itself pressed into the dirt via the unholy strength of the Yamai Jounin who was before him; such great speed and ferocity where no match for a Genin, even one that was nearing Chuunin strength and a near infinite amount of chakra welling within which the beast hated so because it limited his powers so.

As the man spoke the monster simply glared up with its brand new eyes, technically not having any at all in its usual form, glaring full of anger, spite, rage and many other foul emotions as he began to think over what could be done.
If Yoshimitsu just had a moment he could perhaps push on and ascend to the next form and then push further to what would hopefully be the final form, then from there he could husk his host's body and turn into his full bodied self with power far greater than any single human and with he he could get revenge against this wretched village and seek out his old life.
Perhaps then all that was required of him was to keep the foul man pressing on top of him busy long enough to achieve such a goal, though he was certain others would come to his aide even if that where true so even if he could he was still in a tight spot but nonetheless there was no other option.

With such thoughts out of the way the beast began to set things into motion as chakra gathered through his body, though there was one small forgettable moment; a slight blip from when the beast was slammed into the ground, from when the horn on the back of his head dinged right into the dirt and his consciousness resonated through his mind and temporarily let go of the young child it gripped so tightly.
No matter for Yoshimitsu instantly dismissed it and maybe wasn't fully sure what even happened himself, not even registering the half a millisecond Nishiki shone to the service, instead he simply focused his chakra as he stared up in rage at the man holding him down.

The Genma did not reply with words but instead with what little fight he was capable of as the cutting pressure of 10 strength wind would surely be felt forming some kind of protective layer around Nishiki's occupied body, though the beast clearly wished he could muster up something much more stronger but for now he wanted the near naked male to get off him so that he could get up and show the little punk of a host how to properly spar with someone of superior strength (though he loathed to admit to using such a word).

Whilst this was going on, deep within the cataclysmic looking world of the shared mindspace the young boy was beginning to stir thanks to the original first hit and he could hear the muffled words of his sensei sort of drifting through him as he felt the true channelling power he hoped to wield himself and the power of fuuton which now also began to flow through him, or rather... through Yoshimitsu.

Golnax

Willing the Power

Post by Golnax » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:16 am

The beasts' response was clear, and quite stupid in the jounin's opinion. As the winds kicked up around the host's body, it tore through the wrappings on his leg and bit into the flesh underneath, sending tatters of his make-shift shoes flying all around and leaving several shallow cuts in his leg; but his foot did not move. The pain was obvious and intense enough to cause the Yamai to wince, but he did not let up on his hold against Nishiki's neck. This was far from the worst pain he'd ever felt - even the worst pain that day! The slicing wind biting into his leg only flared up in pain for a brief moment before giving way to a new cut, the nature of weak fuuton ninjutsu like this. The burning of his hand had been a much more intense, if not more familiar, pain in of itself - and it didn't help Yoshimitsu a bit that the wounds on his leg began to close almost as soon as they were opened because of how weak the wind was.

Aimi's response, too, was clear. Bringing his hands up in front of him, he flashed through a series of hand seals and drew in a huge breath through his nose before leaning his head downward and blowing out a large orb of fire directly into Nishiki's face! He did this knowing full well that this was going to hurt the boy, that it was going to damage his body to the point that he would need to see a medic after control was regained in order to help with the pain at the very least. His pink hair would be singed and at the very worst he would need to spend a day at the hospital in order to treat his burns. The wind that had been kicked up around him would only serve to amplify his flames, making them more intense and to cause more damage to Yoshimitsu's host - but that's all it would do. The Yamai had been careful in his jutsu selection, knowing that it would cause pain but that ultimately, Nishiki would live. His jutsu was calculated as such to cause the most pain possible while not killing the boy. He was operating under the belief that if he could force Nishiki's body into full unconsciousness, then Yoshimitsu would be subdued. That was his hope, at least.

As his fireball came to an end, Aimi removed his now burnt and bleeding foot from Nishiki's throat and pressed it firmly to the ground all while reaching down and grabbing a hold of Nishiki's burnt face with his right hand. Lifting the boy's body up into the air in front of him before driving his left fist into his stomach and letting go of his face at the same time. The force of his blow would send Nishiki's body flying backwards across the open training grounds and slamming into the wall right next to one of the tattered training dummies, a fitting comparison to the two figures.

Not finished there, the jounin would dash across the field with a flap of his skeletal wings and once more be upon Yoshimitsu, driving his right fist into his stomach as one would throw an upper cut, pinning him to the wall. "Get back into your cell," Aimi growled menacingly, "or I will force you back myself!" Thus said, Aimi would drive his fist further upwards, digging into the exposed ribs just under Nishiki's clothes and dragging his body up the wall before turning around, carrying the genin's helpless body on his fist, and slinging him across the arena once more, only for him to slam into the wall opposite of the first he'd been thrown into, leaving quite a bit of space between the two of them. A space that, if need be, Aimi could close in an instant in order to continue his prejudicial assault upon the Genma who was trying to break free.

Jutsu UsedShow
*Katon • Fireball
D-Rank Ninjutsu

[Strong Fist Style • Refute]
Prerequisite: 15 Strength
A counter grapple technique, the user waits for an opponent to strike at them before stepping out of the way. Once the user has successfully dodged the attack, they will attempt to extend their arm forward and grab a hold of the targets' face. The user then lifts the opponent up off of the ground with their immense strength before throwing a punch to their gut, letting go of the opponent and sending them flying backwards.

[Strong Fist Style • Broken Toy]
Prerequisite: 15 strength
A combination strike and throwing technique, the user must first drive their fist into an opponent's stomach. Once connected, if the user's Strength is greater than the opponent's, the user will use their great strength to lift them up off of the ground just enough that the user may turn around while carrying them and throw the opponent away.

WrightJustice

Willing the Power

Post by WrightJustice » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:52 am

Yoshimitsu had witnessed how much of a brute of a man from the inside but to feel it was an whole other thing, it was all quite impressive in a way and if he was a free being he would've certainly considered making Aimi into one of his minions but alas he was not yet free and he internal wrath was beginning to burn so there was no way that was going to happen now.

The Genma refused to scream as he felt the burning flames flow into his host's face, the wind clearly doing nothing but amplify it and as such it was swiftly released and the damage was lessened though it was still something and that something was stirring the boy within more and more.

Each successive attack slammed the vile beast with more pain and with more pain came more stirrings as its tight grasp loosened, though with each hit it still refused to burst out in pain and simply glared at the brutal Yamai with great disdain even as he was slammed between each wall.
Once the manoeuvres settled a bit and Nishiki's body collapsed to the ground from being tossed about, it only seemed to spur the spirit on further as it knew it had to try and hasten its own powers and so it slowly and sluggishly pushed itself up off the floor with blood dripping from its mouth which formed into a taut and focused grin.

With a struggle Yoshimitsu began to glow with a powerful hint of chakra, pushing past the limits of the boy's body and boosting his own power beyond what should've been possible with a look that appeared to be on the cusp of the third form though he clearly was not ready for it and so he took a bit of a backlash from the Tsukino's chakra system and yet he continued to push on and gather chakra beyond his capabilities.

"You seem to be quite a violent man and have a love of fire" the genma finally spoke in a strained but menacing tone.
"Let me show you what it is all about" he further strained as he now wobbled to his host's feet, a flare of flames bursting out all around him with the intensity of a lower grade B-Rank.
The flames swirled into a torrent but instead of bursting out like a jutsu should they suddenly pulled under the beasts control; Pyrokinesis.
"This is true power" he then taunted within at the now clearly stirring boy, though in actuality it was still nothing like his true power.
With that taunt the flames finally burst out toward the Jounin, spiralling with the movements of his hands at the speed of 16 which was twice as much to what would normally be possible for the Genin and even beyond what should've been possible given the level of power currently being borrowed at least for Nishiki and yet Yoshimitsu still felt rather disgraced by it given his own capabilities to do the full 50 strength and beyond if he was in his true form and this sudden surge was in actuality still below par for Aimi.

Meanwhile inside the shared mindspace the pain and deep focus on pushing beyond limits to what should even be possible meant Yoshimitsu's grasp was weakening, his giant fingers unknowingly releasing from their interlocked stated and letting peaks of light through them which allowed Nishiki to begin to feel and become aware of what was happening to a certain extent as gaps began to form in the hazy fog that was his mind.

Golnax

Willing the Power

Post by Golnax » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:00 am

Aimi menacingly strolled towards Yoshimitsu as he gathered chakra, a clear sign that he was getting stronger and needed to be stopped immediately. What made this whole affair difficult, though, was the fact that he couldn't just simply kill Nishiki outright in order to stop this, or even hurt him seriously for that matter. If he died, Yoshimitsu would be released. If he seriously hurt him in order to suppress the beast, the genin's development could potentially be stunted or, even worse yet, he couldn't continue his career as a shinobi and thus be made useless to the village. In such a scenario, Aimi imagined that the pink haired fox would most likely be killed in the pursuit of transferring the Genma to another host. As such, the jounin had a most difficult task ahead of him - restrain the Genma without killing or seriously injuring the host. Restraint, however, was not the Yamai's strong suit.

As the beast spoke, taunting the Yamai about his affinity for the element of katon and, even further, about how it would show him what fire was all about, the white haired man couldn't help but exhale sharply, his eyes a pair of deep blue coals in his skull as he stared down the possessive beast across the court yard. He quickly assessed the gathering flames and judged them to be insultingly weak coming from some demonic entity that was supposed to be all powerful. Somewhere in the flickering reel of thoughts he guessed that the weakness of the flames was actually BECAUSE of Nishiki's own current weakness, while in a similar flash of thought he estimated that what was about to be thrown at him was going to be more powerful than anything the genin could have currently done on his own.

Just so; as the flames were flung forward in a spiraling torrent towards him, Aimi reared his right arm back at his side, closing his fist and flexing the muscles in his arm. He fanned his wings out and leaned forward into his step, dashing forward to meet the flames that were rushing towards him head on and bursting through them on the other side a moment later, his silhouette emblazoned by the flames now at his back as he once more was brought face to face with the beast. Whatever burns he suffered, though they might have singed his hair and burnt much of his exposed skin, were minor and nothing that he hadn't experienced before - nothing his body couldn't handle dealing with on their own, and nothing that would stop him from following through with his attack. His balled up fist was thrust forward, aimed to strike at Nishiki's chest and once more send Yoshimitsu colliding with the wall behind him.

"You would dare," Aimi roared into Yoshimitsu's face, bringing his left fist around wide to strike at Nishiki's kidney, "to lecture me," he continued, spinning on his heels on the spot and bringing his right hand around to slam into the side of Nishiki's head, "about fire," he opened his right hand and grabbed onto the top of Nishiki's horned head, twisting his body the rest of the way around and bringing his left knee up while pulling the boy's head down to connect with that hard knee, letting go of his head the moment they connected to let his body slam against the wall once again. Widening his stance, Aimi pulled both of his arms back and to the right side of his body, tensing up the muscles in his upper torso and folding his hands together so that his wrists were paired together and his palms flat, one set of fingers pointed down to the ground, the other pointed up towards the sky, "while demonstrating such weak flame yourself!?" he finished, his sentence ending with the slight reprieve required to force enough tension into his arms for what came next.

"Get the HELL out of my sight, you monster!" Aimi roared, thrusting both of his arms forward at the same time and bringing his palms to connect with Nishiki's torso, hitting him with the most powerful strike yet that, should it connect, would send such a tremendous shock through his body that it would leave him limp and helpless - or rather, leave Yoshimitsu limp and helpless; hopefully for long enough that Nishiki could gain back control of his own body. There was no mistaking Aimi's anger in that final strike or the ones that had come before it: he was pissed at this point, for a number of reasons. Despite this, his every strike had been measured and restrained right up to the very end. None of the ruthless attacks against the genin's body had been with his full strength or with the intent of killing, only to harm enough that it sent the body unconscious and thus forced Yoshimitsu back into it's cage. His restraint would be most clear in the last strike to the ninja hiding in the shadows watching the whole affair; as when Nishiki's body would collide with the wall behind him for the final time, the force that Aimi had been so careful in using would transfer through his comparatively frail frame and pass through to the wall behind him, a skull shaped imprint that was large enough to go from the bottom to the top of the wall and cause cracks to spider-web out in all directions appeared with his impact.

Though his body was burnt in several places and the burns stung fiercely, they were already, even then, beginning to heal. Aimi stood over Yoshimitsu as an immovable wall of savage defiance, a statement that could have blanketed the entirety of Kirigakure and mirrored by any other shinobi worth their salt, a statement directed squarely at the beast within the genin; This is Kirigakure, and you are not supreme here.

Jutsu UsedShow
[Strong Fist Style • Charge]
D-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: 10 Strength
The user dashes forward with their dominant arm reared back, ready to strike. The distance the user can dash forward is equal to 1/2 the user's Speed stat. Once at the end of this dash, using their momentum, the user will throw their arm forward in a punch that is capable of sending a target flying backwards.

[Strong Fist Style • Snake Pit]
D-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: 10 Strength
The user will swing their arm wide, aiming their fist for the target's kidneys. Once the blow has connected, the user will spin their torso around on the spot, bringing their opposite arm up and around in a hook shot to the face of the opponent, always on the same side as the kidney strike. This combination of punches is meant to sent an opponent reeling backwards.

[Strong Fist Style • Knee Blast]
Prerequisite: 15 strength
A grappling technique, the user must first grab a hold of the opponents' head. Then the user pulls the opponents head down while bringing their knee up, driving it into the opponents' head. As their knee makes contact, the user lets go of the opponents head, allowing the force of their knee to send them falling back.

[Strong Fist Style • Demon Shout]
B-Ranked Taijutsu
Prerequisite: 35 Strength and Taijutsu
An open palmed strike, the users tenses their body up and pulls their arms together at their side. At the user's discretion, they will throw their arms forward with their hands held together at the wrists, palms facing outwards, one hand pointing down and the other up, exerting all of the tension in their body into the opponents'. Should the strike hit, the opponent will be sent flying backwards and stunned for a post, losing control of their balance and falling limp to the ground. This effect only takes place if the opponents (Strength + Stamina)/2 is less than the user's Strength stat. This attack can also be used against walls and structures and leaves a massive, skull shaped imprint on what it hits.

WrightJustice

Willing the Power

Post by WrightJustice » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:25 am

As what could barely be called a battle raged on a pair of shinobi seemed to inch closer to watch Aimi's way of dealing with things, though remaining hidden in the shadows as to not interrupt for they had truly promised to keep more of a distance from Nishiki especially when the Yamai was around but given the surge of chakra that the sensor felt they couldn't help but make sure and keep a closer watch on things.

In any case what they saw was totally brutal and for a moment they couldn't help but feel it would be better to bring the boy down with spirit sealing techniques, however they knew he had to learn to control it himself and so far it seemed the brutish man was doing a fine job at keeping the spirit at bay which he definitely should be doing given he was the sensei.

With a burst of rage the topless man easily charged through the flames like it was nothing, though the beast did not let go so easily and remained focused even with the first punch and yet that focus meant it was not on the genin's mind and so he began to awaken and float out of Yoshimitsu's grasp in a very hazy, fugue-like state.
The beast tried to bring the fire back in to surround the crazed taijutsu user but the man was just too fast and with each hit it lost more and more of its control until all the flames dispersed and the beast finally fell to the ground in no state to fight.

The earth shattering slam into the wall really shook Nishiki free this time as his eyes shot wide open within the mindspace and he began to look around all confused, then for a brief moment he felt the power flowing through him and all the channelling being performed until it seemed to fade and only be replaced by pain.

Whilst the fox's mind began to stir and regain its strength there was still something left in Yoshimitsu and he thought of cunningly playing things up just like his host would, perhaps faking being said host but then the thought went and he almost snickered at himself for thinking to use such petty tricks of a child and instead he thought maybe there was one last thing he could do and push himself to be stronger and a faint glow began to form.

However as the glow formed the pain of forcing the boy's chakra past its limits burned as it coursed through his body making it rather difficult given the immense pain it was already adding onto, as such it quickly petered out and the body slumped down and seemed to remain motionless for a moment but the change in appearance did not yet fade.

Internally Nishiki's weakened mind pushed through and essentially tugged on the chakra connected the pair and forced the genma to pay attention once more.
"No... More..." he grunted at the beast.
"Tch. I knew I was losing my grasp over you but to think you had this much strength" he replied back in great dismay.
"How pathetic" he added, though seemingly directed at himself "Well, I suppose its never worth dying but next time I will win for sure" he sort of grumbled lowly, though in a sense they weren't really talking just thinking so Nishiki could still hear his words.
With a grin the boy tugged harder on the chakra and his mind and tried to think back to what was happening when he had no thought, though it was difficult he kind of got a sense of all the power his body was using though he soon also got a sense of all the damage he had taken as his mind resonated with his body becoming one once more.

"S-sen... sei..." Nishiki slowly muttered in pain as his own eyes now looked back up at the raging Yamai, pain flooding his senses forcing him to flinch.
Pain was not the only thing he felt for now he also got the full force of the form he had taken, though its chakra was now weak and drained he could quickly feel its connection to fuuton and his increased control over said chakra which would probably be even greater after he recovered.
Whatever the case he was sure his first step was taking one hundred percent control of the form and pulling it back down all the way to his usual, human self and then he could collapse and rest but he also couldn't help but feel like he needed to try one more time to channel a jutsu and prove whatever happened here wasn't a waste of time.

Golnax

Willing the Power

Post by Golnax » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:54 am

Aimi stood before the limp body of Nishiki, panting heavily and lightly shaking from the force of will it took in order to keep his strength under check. His body shook, though not so much from the pain of the fire which had kissed his skin but rather the mental anguish it caused him to have to go to these lengths in order to keep Yoshimitsu under control. The fact of the matter was that every time the jounin had to resort to such tactics, the only ones that he was aware of that he could perform to get the Genma back under control, he was damaging the young Tsukino's body, not the body of the beast within him who possessed his flesh at times such as this. His fists shook in rage; rage at having to show restraint to such a subhuman beast as Yoshimitsu for the sake of Nishiki, rage at having his fire insulted, rage at the necessary cruelty that this situation displayed of him and most of all rage that he needed to physically beat his student like this periodically to keep the monster within under check. He could remember a time, when he was around the pink-haired fox's age, that he had left his own sensei in order to train alone for similarly brutal treatment. Would Nishiki decide to do the same...?

As the boy called out weakly, Aimi's fists unclenched and he relaxed. It was Nishiki talking; he could tell by the tone of his voice, the frailty in it that belied a young and upcoming shinobi who didn't yet have full control over the powers he wielded. For the moment the fight was over, and he was no longer required to use brute force on the genin. He let out a shaky breath and relaxed his stance, standing up straight and letting all of the tension leave his body at once with his breath like the relieving of pressure on a steam valve. His body ached, his head lightly throbbing. For a second he felt as if he was going to waver and fall to his knees, but of course years of strengthening his body had made them as supporting pillars were to a building and he stood firm above his student, ever the statue of strength that he should aspire for.

"Welcome back, Nishiki," Aimi said softly, his voice cracking slightly and sounding scratchy as if he'd been yelling for hours on end rather than having spake the few words he had. He felt drained. "You did very well today. But tomorrow, you'll need to do better. And the day after that better still," he said, wanting to say more but finding himself stumbling over his own words. Turning his head, Aimi looked over his shoulder behind him and saw two masked shinobi standing in the court yard behind him some ten meters away, almost nervously facing him as if to silently ask permission to be there rather than tempt the jounin to fly into a berserk frenzy again. Little did they know that, for the moment, he had no more energy for such an onslaught.

Aimi turned his back on Nishiki and began to walk, looking at the masked ninja and saying simply, "Get him to a fucking hospital." He would have helped Nishiki up himself, but the thought of touching him again at the moment made his stomach feel queasy. Without saying a word the two ninja dashed forward to Nishiki's side, kneeling down beside him and grabbing one of his arms each in order to help him up to his feet. He would be taken to a hospital to be healed up, the Genma within him sealed back away and then escorted home. Aimi would likely have to fill out some sort of incident report, an analysis would be had to discuss whether he was still capable of taking care of Nishiki and Yoshimitsu given the situation, so on and so forth. The Yamai continued to walk towards the entrance to the court yard, feeling too tired to fly away in that moment of time.

WrightJustice

Willing the Power

Post by WrightJustice » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:24 am

Nishiki could still feel some of the power flowing through him and in a way it distracted him from all the pain that also flowed throughout, as such he still felt it could be possible to keep going and prove he was still capable of what they had set out to do but alas his body would not budge.

However there was a moment when the boy's vision was beginning to fade and the outline of the large muscular man seemed to move into the distance, becoming replaced by a pair of silhouettes where the presence of power felt to be in some sort of peak and a dull memory of fire formed in the back of his mind.

With this memory igniting within in alongside some vague recollection of insults so too did the boy's hand begin to ignite with small embers, a faint glow of channelling flowing right to the very tips of the Tsukino's claws as his weary eyes glanced down at the small dancing flames.
"Is... this... it?" he thought to himself in confusion as he then watched the embers die down and fade and the two blurs inch in right up to his face.
"Time to rest Nishiki-kun" spoke a quiet, concerned and yet strict sounding voice.

As the one masked figure spoke they lifted up the boy and with a powerful maroon aura the other slammed their palm into the young fox's stomach, not only knocking him out but mostly to tether the wild spirit chakra that still roared around the genin and as they did so the chakra sucked into its seal and the body alterations also seemed to suck themselves back in only to reveal clear perfect spots as if they had never even changed.

Once the entire presence of Yoshimitsu was sealed back away without the use of Nishiki's own will and power the duo fully lifted the boy, the strongest carrying him on their back as they turned back to Aimi with a nod before dashing off in the direction of the hospital.
Then with the thanks to new age medical jutsu not seen outside the ninja villages the young genin would be brought back to near full health in no time, though it was also down to the Yamai's restraints in not overly damaging the boy despite the amount of pain he had felt, plus there was aid from the drastic transformation his body went through in wielding the genma powers.

Luckily it would seem the way the ribs transformed limited some of the damage leftover from being stuck there, similarly the strange horn seemed to take the brunt of the initial flare up of flame that struck his face and mixed with the wind, as such there appeared to be no permanent scarring to the face and only his hair seemed unfixible and would need to be cut short and regrown from anew, though for now it remained singed and mighty crispy looking for it was up to himself to go get it trimmed in his own time.

In any case it wouldn't take long for the young genin to be recovered enough to continue his training despite his mother's worries and his own slight wariness over something like that happening again, just that he couldn't let himself simply lose to it and that it would be a disservice to both himself and his sensei to quit now.
"Remember you're still a Tsukino and my little boy so don't push yourself too hard over this, there are always other avenues for you to take" the worried fox woman had told him as he lay in his hospital bed.
"Genjutsu for instance" she added slyly "It is still on the table even now and you know how good I am with it" she had tried to entice but for now the boy felt he had to at least get this mastery of channelling down first, though perhaps as a break from diving into the power within he may finally take her up on her offer but only once he was certain.

Thus with determination lit aflame within Nishiki practically willed himself better in just a short few days and prepared to get back to training almost as soon as the doctors dismissed him, only stopping to get a short but snazzy looking haircut that tried to suit him as best as it could only to be grown back out further down the line though perhaps oddly losing some of its vibrant colour.

Return to “Kirigakure no Sato”