Homecoming introductions

Diatenshi

Homecoming introductions

Post by Diatenshi » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:51 pm

Tenshi entered the village wearing his old HHR mask the light blue waves across the bottom against a cold white background with blank eyes a disturbing view. The civilians quickly made way for him as he walked through the streets. While the civilians might feel some trepidation about normal Kirigakure shinobi they were terrified of the HHR. His standardized HHR uniform and mask drove people away from him. They quickly glanced away as he passed through on his way to report in back to the village.

It'd been long while since he'd been back home in Kiri. A lot had changed, yet not so much that he didn't recognize it. He'd been away for a while training under one of the elders in his village. It was nice to be back. However first thing first was to report into headquarters and inform them of his return from his training. He'd heard there'd been some changes to the HHR and was curious if he'd been cut from the program because of his extended training.

He was lost in his thoughts thinking about his old gf and the friends he'd left behind before his training excursion. He'd inquired the receptionist about a few people and was slightly heart broken to hear his old flame had passed away. He took it a little hard but didn't let it show. It was the life of a Shinobi and you never knew who would die next.

As he was heading to walk out the door he's bumped into a young kid who he doesn't recognize. He theorizes it's a new recruit however the reaction of those around him confuse him greatly. He's not quite sure who the kid is but for them to have such a severe reaction on their faces meant he must've bumped into someone important. ~Who is this kid? Please tell me it's not the Mizukage's child or some shit like that, I'd never hear the end of it from Shiv.~ "Pardon me I was just on my way out."
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

WrightJustice

Homecoming introductions

Post by WrightJustice » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:53 am

Nishiki was just happily skipping through the village in his usual blue kimono with a scattering sakura blossom design that became the Tsukino symbol in the upper back with the Muramasa insignia sewn into the collar. He was very clearly in full grin mode and his movements where very exaggerated, his arms swinging in wide arcs as feet took wide strides as he skipped along having woken up this very morning with the realisation that his tail had finally split completely in two and thus he now had two tails swishing around behind him.

The young fox began to somewhat mindlessly do some twirls near the Kage building and Council offices as he hummed in glee, taking the splitting of his tails as a sign he was growing up and becoming strong indeed and would certainly be ready for the Chuunin exams any day now.
Though as that thought came to him he kind of just stopped near the doors and pondered to himself over just how he was going to have a proper chuunin exam; he didn't exactly have a normal rivalry based genin team and he had been on different missions with different people but mostly he had spent loads of time just training and training under the guidance of his sensei so that he could have his genma powers down.
"Hmmmm...." he just kind of lowly hummed as he kind of stood there scratching under his nose.

As the young genin just started to ponder things unawares he was suddenly bumped into by a rather tall, pale man which momentarily freaked him out causing him to pull a possibly concerning face that might've caused some fear over just what kind of person they bumped into.
The frozen for a moment a sly plan jumped to the kid's mind and a slight twinge of a grin crept to the edge of his lips, though he held it back well enough and enough as he angrily pointed with his right hand and placed his left on his hip whilst holding it in a tight fist.
"Tch. YOU! How dare you! Who do you think you are to bump into a person such as I!" he yelled out to this stranger, not even taking in that he was dressed like a HHD member of sorts.
"You must apologise and grovel to me at once, for I am the great Jinchuriki host of Yoshimitsu no Etaigenma the Phantom Beast of Elements. I am Nishiki, bled for the family Muramasa, born of the house Tsukino and I will... Will... SHISHISHISHISHI!" the boy went on until he completely lost it and almost fell down in laughter over his terrible joke.

Though he was only joking there was something to such an idea of people doing everything for him that felt nice deep down inside, though he easily dismissed such thoughts at least for now.
That being said there was a nearby figure in the shadows standing atop the roofs of buildings looking down at the spectacle, shaking their head in dismay over this silly young boy they had to keep a watch over.
Since Aimi's words there seemed to be less guards surrounding Nishiki but there where clearly some constantly watching from a distance.

Diatenshi

Homecoming introductions

Post by Diatenshi » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:26 am

Tenshi looked at the child in front of him as the little dude screamed and ranted. He wasn't quite sure what to make of him. Though he knew he'd hear it from Shin later the kid seemed to need a knocking down. This thought was doubly confirmed in his head when the boy started laughing. He could tell the boy had been fucking with him. As he pondered over whether or not to beat him. He noticed a shadow out of the corner of his eye. There was a man shaking his head.

~Of course the little shit has guards he's a jinch...I suppose that means I can't kill him. Well maybe I can still scare him a bit.~ He quickly performed a series of handseals and then touch the ground. The ground quickly froze over and entrenched the you man's feet and legs. The close distance not giving enough time to dodge. Being one of his clans signature jutsu, he was certain the one guarding the boy would recognize it and know it doesn't actually harm the target.

Lowering his head to be on the same level as the boy's he look him in the eyes through his ghostly mask. "Get off your high horse kid. It's not you the village cares about. It's the monster inside you that they're really guarding, and their job isn't to just protect you, but to protect the rest of the village from you. They're not your friends. More like your jailers."

Tenshi would then break the ice for the boy releasing him from the ice prison. While trapped in ice the boys legs would've cramped from the cold and without the support from the ice prison, it was highly likely he'd fall over. Tenshi reached out a hand to help steady the child. He wasn't aiming to be a dick, he just wanted to make the boy grow up a bit. He seemed to take the meaning of being a jinch too lightly.

"We are all tools of the village designed with a purpose. My purpose is to protect the secrets of this village. Have you found yours yet? Remember you belong to the village and live with the purpose to protect these people. Don't treat them as insignificant as without them there'd be no reason or purpose for you. Also not everyone is afraid of the Muramasa family. Us of the Hirihito family in particular aren't scared of you."
Jutsu UsedShow

~[Ice Prison Technique]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After forming the needed hand seals, the user will touch the ground and send a wave of Hyouton chakra that travels along the ground, for as long as the user is channeling the jutsu. The icy wave covers a meter in width, two inches in thickness and a distance of ten meters at a speed equal to the user's control, with a maximum of 15. Should the target be caught, ice will encase their feet and up to the middle of their calf. Should they have a strength of 10 or higher they may break out using pure strength. Unless broken, the target will be trapped for four posts, although the trail left by the technique will remain.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

WrightJustice

Homecoming introductions

Post by WrightJustice » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:58 am

Nishiki was too much into his snickering fit to really notice what Tenshi was up too until it was too late and he was encased in ice, which now that he thought about it the man did appear very pale and had the signature long black hair of the Aisu clan though as a man he was certainly against the norm and kept it out of a bun style.

The young genin grimaced with great dismay over just how much of a lack of a funny bone this strange Aisu appeared to have, though unable to do anything about said man's brutal rant but that being said it was nothing compared to his sensei Aimi's words.

Once the ice shattered and Nishiki stumbled forwards, catching himself with the aid of the stranger who put him in there in the first place, he couldn't help but role his eyes a bit before shaking his head over just how seriously the guy had took things.
Though he did suppose he had maybe gotten a bit boisterous over performing his prank and was starting to think about how maybe in the past he would've held off performing such uncertain tricks on strangers, perhaps his training was making him a bit too overconfident in some ways but then again he did promise to try and stay true to who he was.
"Yeeaaahh... It was meant as a joke you know?" he finally replied in a defeated manner as he stepped back to look at the hunter nin.

Diatenshi

Homecoming introductions

Post by Diatenshi » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:43 am

"Jokes are okay with people you are close with and know well. All that aside just remember why it is we do what we do.
Anywho I'd give you my name but I'm not really allowed. If you ever have suspicions of anyone possibly going against the village come to the HHD's hq and ask for snowman."
Tenshi wasn't a fool and realized the kid had been joking however the kid didn't even know him and tried to prank him. If he'd been someone higher up on the chain the kid could've faced actual punishment. He felt it better he warn the kid a bit before he accidentally pranks someone he shouldn't.

As an afterthought feeling he might've been a bit too harsh he reaches into his pocket and offers the kid a piece of chocolate as a slight apology. "If we'd meet under different circumstances and I could act as myself rather than a hunter,
I probably would've laughed with you for being such a goof. Despite our kekkie genkai we of the Aisu clan are not all cold hearted and without a sense of humor."
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

WrightJustice

Homecoming introductions

Post by WrightJustice » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:12 am

The Aisu wasn't necessarily wrong and to be honest Nishiki hadn't really done such a foolish thing before, not to that degree, though he wasn't sure pretending to be someone big and important before apologising was truly anything special but then again this guy was turning out to appear rather serious.
"Yeah" he simply replied again, clearly done with this guy's lecture.

Though since the ice user was wearing that mask and mentioned the HHD it did start to be clear why he wasn't having any sort of funny business, which easily started to remind the young fox about his brief encounter with Shiv but that guy put much more fear into him than the guy before him who at least admitted it might've been funny if it was some other circumstance.

Thinking about it in a different way though with all this HHD and secrecy it did remind Nishiki about his previous time as a Tsukino before being turned into a jinchuriki, a time gone where he could more easily slip into the shadows himself which was a favourite thing for many members of their house.
"Well bye" the boy then abruptly said as it seemed like there wasn't much more to their encounter, the other guy was very much secretive after all and its not the prank was a bit reactionary to begin with because he had bumped into him and he was otherwise just minding his own business and walking through the village.

With the abrupt goodbye said the Tsukino turned and started to walk away, his tails flicking up once more as they began to swish in excitement though his walking speed slowed down as he began to ponder what the HHD was even like and if this really was all there was to the pair's meeting but at the same time he wasn't usually one for sticking his nose directly into other's business.

Diatenshi

Homecoming introductions

Post by Diatenshi » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:05 am

Tenshi would grow mildly irritated at the boy's attitude but reminded himself that he is a jinchukiri. While he may have chastised the boy, he wasn't wrong per say as his status in the village was very high. However despite the self check a small amount of killing intent leaked out. It was how he normally interrogated civilians. Show a little killing intent and they'd crack right open.

Tenshi couldn't figure out if the boy's carefree nature around him was because of his status or because he'd already met someone scarier. Tenshi was inclined to believe the later, because if it was the boy's status he wouldn't have just quietly accepted the lecture.

As Nishiki said good bye Tenshi was momentarily stunned. Most people were a little more respectful to the head hunter division. This was the first time he'd seen someone dismiss themselves from a Hunter nin. Tenshi would finally let out a laugh from the Nishiki's attitude.

"Boy you got some balls. I'll give you that. No one has ever dismissed themselves from the presence of a hunter nin except maybe the Mizukage's. I have a serious question for you. Have you ever considered joining the Head Hunter Division? I said earlier you are a tool, a weapon of the village to be used against it's enemies. All weapons need to be sharpened and I feel the Head Hunter Division would be a great place for you to stretch your wings and grow. A tool does no good if it's not sharpened and with you being a jinchukiri it'll be a lot harder for you to find opportunities to do grow and test yourself. As a member of the Head Hunter Division I'm sure Shiv would fight to make sure you get proper training and life experience."

Tenshi was only partially serious. He didn't have the authority to recruit someone into the HHD, but he could still recommend them to the higher ups. Besides only Shiv would have the power to get a jinchukiri into the HHD. Despite all this, he was still curious to the boy's response.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

WrightJustice

Homecoming introductions

Post by WrightJustice » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:49 am

Nishiki completely stopped in his tracks as he heard the icy man let out a bit of a chuckle before calling out to him and saying he had balls, though he didn't actually think about it that way as he didn't fully consider such facts and how scary the head hunters where though he had only ever seen Shiv in action before and that man was rather awe inspiring more than scary.

As the boy took in the Aisu's words he turned back around with a bit of a grin on his face as he considered what had been said.
"Shishi... I hadn't really considered such things, especially not lately but maybe that's because Shiv seemed super cool when he confronted that blood guy at the... Well he was a little scary but still very cool" he replied with a hint of intrigue in his voice as he skipped his way back over to Tenshi.
"To be honest I never really thought of joining such a group before and certainly hadn't since becoming a jinchuriki... Shishishi... I have been pretty focused on taming my powers and just today I felt like I could finally perhaps figure out what to do about my chuunin exams... Shishishi" he spoke with a light snicker as he actually began to think about his future prospects once again.
"How would I even get in such a crazy group?" he then questioned more seriously, his finger scratching under his nose as his ears wiggled intrinsically with passion.

Diatenshi

Homecoming introductions

Post by Diatenshi » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:35 am

Tenshi smirked behind his mask knowing he piqued the boys curiosity. "While it's not too hard to join the HHD you have the to meet the basic requirements. Generally one would need to meet three basic requirements. Have the ability to track a target, the ability to dispose of a corpse, and be at least Chuunin in rank. In your case it'd be a bit more of a fight and you might need
Shiv to get you in seeing as you're of high value to the village.

Tenshi thought out his words carefully. It'd been a while since he was recruited and he wasn't entirely sure if the recruitment process changed. Regardless, he was sure it'd be a bit harder for a high profile character like a jinchukiri to join than it had been for him. He looked at the boy's passionate face full of possibilities.

"If you're seriously thinking about joining I could teach you how to to track instinctively wear it becomes second nature, though I'm sure with your vulpine abilities you'd make a natural tracker. As for the disposal, most members either have katon jutsu or carry around a lighter to incinerate the bodies. Me I like to freeze them solid then shatter them into powder."

Tenshi's thoughts drifted for a moment, thinking back to his joining and the questions he was asked. Hed tilt his head to the side as he thought thinking deeply. A sudden realization crashed into him that made him pause as he looked at the boy. ~I wonder if he's ever killed anyone~

"Though it goes without saying our job is technically hunting down former comrades and brothers in arms. So I have to ask if you've ever killed anyone at all, and if you think you'd be able to kill your best friend if you were ordered to." Though the words may be easy to say actually going through with it could be a shock for some. If the boy was unable to turn off his emotions they'd become a liability in the field either as a head hunter or standard shinobi.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

WrightJustice

Homecoming introductions

Post by WrightJustice » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:26 am

Nishiki tilted his head, his foxy ears flicking around in curiosity as the masked man spoke honestly on what it was like being part of the head hunter division and how one even gets into such a thing which was quite interesting since he hadn't really thought about such things before and he wasn't fully sure it was for him.
That being said it was probably good to know these types of things and keep it in mind for the future at the very least, as such he started to grin and nodded toward the Aisu rather happily.

"Shishishi... It does sound interesting and I suppose I have a bit of a knack for tracking, though I haven't really focused on such things and really only have my Tsukino skills... Also... I haven't killed anyone before but I guess I'm not against it" he replied a little coyly, not truly sure if he could face a friend a not like that but then again he wasn't the best at making friends anyway so maybe it could go either way; would such few friends make them too precious or would it mean he doesn't have enough attachments to worry about anyway? Maybe it was both in the end.
That being said there was also just something deep within the young boy drawing him further and further toward the loner side of things, not that he was a people person to begin with, just that ever so slowly his mind set felt like it was becoming even more selfish.
Was that a good thing for this type of work?

In any case such thought was immediately pushed away and not really a thought for the young boy, more of an unseen, unconscious thing that no doubt had to do with the warping capability of the second presence within; Yoshimitsu.
"Hmm... I know there is actually another Tsukino that works closely with Shiv, so I dunno if that means anything..." the boy then suddenly added as he curiously thought back once again to the short, brief moment he saw the grand man during the water festival.

Diatenshi

Homecoming introductions

Post by Diatenshi » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:36 am

"I don't know anything about a Tsukino in the HHD,
but I've been out on a mission hunting down a traitor for the last three years. So a lot has probably changed since I've been gone. Out of curiosity are all Tsukino as energetic and ... err ... playful as you?"

Tenshi asked the boy out of curiosity. He never had much dealings with Tsukinos and honestly didn't know much about them in the least. He looked to the young shinobi to inform him a bit. The idea of a Chuunin head hunter trying to learn from a genin might seem funny to some, but Tenshi was of the firm belief you can learn something from anyone.

Tenshi was analyzing the young man with scrutiny from his ears to how he held himself, learning his mannerisms and creating a mental profile of the boy as they talked. As much as he dreaded the thought he had to prepare in the event that the young jinchukiri went rogue and left or turned against the village.This was the hardest part of being a HHD member. Having to profile and think of counter measures against every other shinobi you'd meet in the event they'd go rogue. It made it hard to open up to people and develope friendships, when the other person knew you were thinking of ways to kill them.

~He doesn't seem like a risk for now but we'll see. The boy has a lot of growing to do and there's truly no telling what the future has in store for him.~ Tenshi would think to himself as the boy replied to his question cataloging the information given to him. He'd picture the young jinchukiri as a head hunter and realized the biggest issue with him joining the HHD is that he's high profile, it'd be hard for him to disappear and keep his identity a secret. Especially with the rods in his wrist.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

WrightJustice

Homecoming introductions

Post by WrightJustice » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:00 am

Nishiki was taken a little aback at the masked man's question and how he so closely picked up on his mannerisms, though he hadn't thought he was that energetic but maybe it was the way he often pranced about which he had to admit was a rather bad tendency of his.
"Erm... Am I that energetic? Shishishi" he replied awkwardly with a little snickering chuckle "Well I certainly am quite playful I suppose, which is actually a bit of a quirk for all of us to some degree now I think about it but some do grow out of I'm sure" he then went on to explain as his right index finger poked into his chin and cheek, himself sort of looking up to think about such things.
"I guess its like a fox thing, lots of playfulness, coy behaviour and just mysterious enigma to different degrees. Shishishi... Actually it was very weird becoming a jinchuriki host and losing some of my ability to just stick to myself and be all sneaky... Shishishi" the young boy added after a bit of a ponder, looking back at the Aisu with a few awkward chuckles throughout his words.

The young fox's tails then swished around excitedly as a thought then came to him to ask much of the same kind of question.
"What about the Aisu? You said you're not all cold hearted earlier but like are you weird because you joined the hunters?" he then turned to quiz the man himself, now curious about these clan and personal differences.

Diatenshi

Homecoming introductions

Post by Diatenshi » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:11 pm

Tenshi was slightly surprised by the jinchukiri's interest in his clan. It's not like the Aisu clan weren't well known and highly integrated into the structure of Kirigakure. Tenshi simply figured the boy hadn't been around many Aisu due to his age. The other factor that played in was a lot of Aisu didn't mix and mingle with the general populace due to the purity pact. You were less likely to fall in love with someone outside the clan if you didn't spend a whole lot of time around others. If you started to spend too much time with a non clan member the elders would question your relationship with said person. Much like what happened between him and Ren.

"My clan is more or less the same as any other. We have outgoing exuberant members we have very serious members though as a whole I guess you could say we tend to be very reserved and traditional. The older members of the clan generally tend to be on the more serious side. They uphold our traditions and maintain order with in the clan. Maybe it's a side effect of using hyouton maybe not it's hard to say."

Tenshi would speak in a rather vague manner as in all honesty he didn't know much about the other members of his clan being a solitary person as it were. Sure he interacted with his parents but outside of his immediate family the interactions tended to be limited mostly due to his time focused on training or work.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

WrightJustice

Homecoming introductions

Post by WrightJustice » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:26 am

What the hunter nin was saying made sense just as what the boy had said about his house it made sense that there was some shared traits but overall each family member was their own, unique person and it was very interesting to think of such things especially given things like one of them being part of such a savage seeming group and he similarly being a jinchuriki host to one of the genma.
"Hmm... Shishishi... Yeah, I guess that seems right. Everyone is their own person even if there is some resemblances between family, clans and the like" Nishiki replied jovially as he thought about it all.
"So then did you get so serious and coldhearted by joining the head hunters or perhaps you where already and that was a good fit? Shishishi" he the questioned rather craftily with a grin on his face, snickering at the end as per usual as his index finger moved to the corner of his mouth in a cheeky, sly like manner.

At this point the boy's whole demeanour had become truly fox-like and full of craftiness and slyness, his tails and ears swaying and flicking around in such a mischievous fashion like he could be up to something but really only giving away how naughty and full of cheek his question seemed.

Diatenshi

Homecoming introductions

Post by Diatenshi » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:13 am

"It was a good fit. I'm not much of a people person to begin with. Besides that there were certain events that occurred that added to it." Tenshi voice would grow cold as he thought about his past. He was a loner to begin with and every time he opened up to someone they'd die. Growing mildly uncomfortable talking about his past Tenshi would make a weak attempt to redirect the conversation. "What about you, were you always so curious or is that the influence of the fox?"
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

WrightJustice

Homecoming introductions

Post by WrightJustice » Tue May 08, 2018 5:45 am

Nishiki could feel the coldness coming from the masked man and it certainly became clear he was uncomfortable with some of the discussion, as such the boy knew he shouldn't push any further for even if he was rather cheeky he knew when to stop and not go too far or at least he did when he got the hint or was told not too in any case.
"Hmmmm, well I guess we all go through our own things" the boy briefly commented, trying to make it clear he was basically brushing that conversation aside assuming Tenshi did not want to try and continue it himself.
"As for my curiosity... Hmmm... I dunno, I guess I was as curious as any kid and liked having fun and that probably played a roll in all the Tsukino stuff and I guess I gravitated to particular fox spirits and stuff buuuttt I couldn't really say. Shihsishishi... It is kind of funny trying to think of who each of us is from our own perspective" the young fox replied, his ears twitching as he tried to think of how to answer such questions.

With all that said it did appear a little strained on what to ask next since the Aisu was so mysterious and seemed to get a bit upset when speaking of his past, or at least part of it anyway and then Nishiki was still a bit of an awkward kid no matter how much he promised himself to try and make friends and as such he stared blankly for a moment before coming up with a doozy of an idea.
"Hey, so have you seen a jinchuriki in action before? Wanna see some of my skills? Shishishi" he finally asked with a big grin on his face.

Diatenshi

Homecoming introductions

Post by Diatenshi » Sun May 13, 2018 4:49 pm

Tenshi would ponder shortly before replying in a quiet voice, "No I haven't had the pleasure however I don't have the time to spare at the moment. How about this, stop by the HHF headquarters some time and ask for the snowman. We'll spar or train together and you can show me all your cool skills then, deal?" Tenshi would extend his hand. It was an opportunity to learn the abilities of a potential future target should the jinch go crazy or turn against the village. It was a chance he'd possibly never get again and he wasn't about to let it slip. Unfortunately he still had to report to the HHD HQ and couldn't spare the time to spare right this moment. Plus he really needed to work on his speed before fighting another nin as speed was his great weakness.

After the young man responded he'd casually say goodbye and turn around. He'd walk towards a crowd and wave before stepping in. as soon as he stepped in it'd be like he magically vanished all traces of his presence gone. Even the people in the crowd he was walking through wouldn't notice him, almost as if walking around him was a subconscious act and that they hadn't actually seen him there.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

WrightJustice

Homecoming introductions

Post by WrightJustice » Sun May 27, 2018 5:49 am

Nishiki grinned as the cold man said he had not seen a jinchuriki use their power before, though the grin didn't last long for it seemed Tenshi was not interested right now and kind of rightfully brought each of them back on track as he exclaimed they could spar some other time but for now it was time they went their separate ways.
Indeed they had been idly chatting (of sorts) for awhile now but they had actually only began in the first place by mere accidental happenstance, whereupon the young boy had pretty much collided with the Aisu in his absentminded adventure through the village.

Though the Tsukino just thought showing off what he could do might've been a cool direction to take things rather than meaning to get in a fight, then again a possible spar in the future was also a very neat idea and as such it brought his little sneaky grin back as he nodded and accepted Tenshi's handshake before parting ways.
"Very well then, it is a deal!" the young fox happilly commented in reply before the two went on their merry way, well at least it was rather merry for the fox but he could not be certain in the case of the Aisu who seemed somewhat cold and a bit joyless.

Once the pair had gone parted ways, Nishiki had started to ponder once again about his situation and how he would be going about his chuunin exam but this time with even greater thought as Tenshi really got him to think hard about his future.
That being said there wasn't really much he could do except go find out what his superiors wanted him to do for his exam; perhaps he would fight a chuunin instead or maybe they would just have some other loner genin fight him to try and best resemble that of the typical genin rivalries.
Whatever it would be he was certain he was ready and waking up this day will two full tails must've definitely been a sign in his eyes.

Return to “Kirigakure no Sato”