Maximising Mastery Together

WrightJustice

Maximising Mastery Together

Post by WrightJustice » Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:58 pm

TrainingShow
Mastery +1 1461 words
Nishiki found himself sat atop a tall pole in the middle of the shinobi district wearing his usual red kimono and all its other accessories, his head resting on his right knee with his right arm wrapped around whilst his left leg dangled down the side with his left arm resting on top, his mind wandering as he somehow lost himself in thoughts over how he far he had come as a person and as a jinchuuriki.

The boy sat there for awhile just looking out to the people below going about their business, all just about visible through the mist, as he just continued to think mostly about his skills and how strong he had become and what it took to overcome some of his weaknesses and how he could perhaps become even stronger up until a voice he had not heard in awhile suddenly spoke up within
"Enough..." the deep but strangely kind tone rumbled, interrupting the boys thought processes.
"Yes, yes, you have grown so much these past years, by my hand of course" it taunted a little
"Oh you speak? Also by your hand?" Nishiki replied with a bit of shock but rebutting rather coyly
"Haha... Well, I suppose, even I can admit that a lot of it is down to your own will and strength and that you have earned and mastered the powers granted by my capture quite well" the beast replied, giving praise in its own way.

As the talking began to evolve the Tsukino closed his eyes and looked within himself, drifting down into his shared mindspace amongst the deep fog where he found himself looking up to the large shadowy figure which soon revealed itself as he allowed the fog to part.
"So, you accept the offer then?" the boy questioned as he stepped towards the giant Genma.
"Offer? To be friends?" Yoshimitsu questioned "Ha! As if such a thing was possible!" it then rebuked with a deep laugh
"Then why start speaking up again now and start saying those things?" Nishiki spoke back with a coy grin spread across his face.
"Have I not proven to be quite the masterful prodigy with all these affinities and in turn have I not impressed you enough to regain your interest?" he continued to ask as he stepped right before the beast.
"Hehehe... Absurd, calling yourself a 'masterful prodigy' now? You still have much to learn and there a things that only I know that you cannot even with a plethora of teachings from your pathetic human companions" the beast chuckled, shaking its bony head in dismay, though its words betrayed its feelings as they sounded like an opportunity for the young shinobi
"Oh? Then why not show me the way? Impart your knowledge onto me, prove your superiority and offer the chance for me to prove my worth even further?" the boy asked in sly terms, bigging up the spirit and massaging its ego whilst also grasping at the opportunity to further himself.

Yoshimitsu looked upon his jailer for a moment, his seemingly nonexistent eyes still full of contempt for a moment before a hint of respect and reprieve filled him as he truly wondered if he could be alright with such a vessel.
"I still doubt we can truly be friends or if I can truly ever stop at the chance of breaking free but given my current predicament and how you have truly managed to assert an iron will against me, though hard to admit, I suppose it can't be too a bad of an idea to at least make full use of you" Yoshimitsu spoke in a rather amicable tone, though one full of pain as though it hurt to admit such feelings.
"Oh? Well that's good to hear at least and perhaps one day I can prove that we can truly be friends and to be honest I think we are already rubbing off on each other you know?" Nishiki relied quite cheerfully, grinning as always.
Yoshimitsu turned in slight disgust at the thought but looked fully back at the boy with determination and a hint of kindness.
"See? You're becoming more gentle but I feel I am learning to be more menacing and for myself, which proves it shishishi" the boy added with a snicker.

The giant then lowered with a bit of a grumble as it tried to get more on Nishiki's level but as it did the boy realised it was their mindspace so they could do as they wished and so he began to float up towards him instead.
"Better?" he then asked with a grin
Yoshimitsu stared in contempt for another quick moment before raising his right hand underneath the boy who glanced down before landing on the palm which moved real close to the beast's face.
"So then... Can you truly master my chakra? Can you truly muster the true strength that having me locked within provides? Can you link to the very core of my being?" Yoshimitsu then suddenly began to ask, puzzling the boy for moment as he looked somewhat confused.
"Well, you want us to be close do you not? Then show me you can take full control, show me your maximum power!" the beast then demanded.
Nishiki looked shocked but finally got it as the space around him began to reverberate followed by the pair's bodies vibrating intensely.

A shockwave burst from their mental bodies as the pair synced up their minds and focused on one another, as a whirl of magenta enveloped the boy with great intensity and he felt the full force of the Genma's power rush into his body almost all at once and then even further beyond.
It was like a mind blowing tingle almost overwhelmed his senses with the true meaning of being a jinchuuriki, each and every last drop of power flooding his every being; the sensation of water pressed down with great pressure, fire scorched and burned through his soul, wind cut and dug into every fibre of his being, lightning shocked and flowed through his system, earth stiffened and immobilised him.

As Nishiki felt all these things he knew that in the real world he had also began to transform as a massive rush of magenta chakra surged all around his real body atop the pole causing him to let go of his leg and sit up straight before standing up fully, then once he had stood he swiftly burst through all his forms right to the very last almost instantly becoming a mini Yoshimitsu lookalike.
Though it did not end there as he felt the power reverberate throughout his body, pushing beyond any limits he thought he had as he took control of the intense amount of chakra and made it his own with his arms spread wide as he stood above the streets with its now troubled onlookers below.

"Feel the full force of my power as I dare you to truly make it your own!" bellowed the beast within as the chakra surged from him into the boy
"I bestow this upon you, accept it as my generous gift, now prove your worth with it and we will see what you may learn next" Yoshimitsu spoke as if it was all his idea and all his doing.
"Shishishishi, this is quite a lot and that instant transformation is so good." Nishiki commented, feeling the chakra and willing it to be his own.
"I will take it and show you and in turn will prove how well we can work together as friends instead of fighting each other as enemies" he added with glee.
"Ha! Keep thinking such things, just know this is for my own gain but once you get used to this depth of power and truly master it perhaps you will unlock its true potential within you and come to know my greatest secrets, if you can" Yoshimitsu rebutted, though in a semi-friendly manner.

With that out of the way everything began to calm down, Nishiki began to revert and the duo drifted apart as they parted ways with the boy's mind focusing on the real world as he quickly began to revert back to his normal base form.
"Well that was interesting... Perhaps I will be even stronger with this" he then muttered to himself, feeling a menacing stare from within before turning and jumping down the pole to head back home much to the relief of any onlookers.

Return to “Kirigakure no Sato”