Squishy Antics

Chisaki and Shinji

Diatenshi

Squishy Antics

Post by Diatenshi » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:44 am

Chisaki was out in the streets walking in the outermost district. She was trying to find a decent place away from prying eyes that she could practice her jutsu and techniques. Unfortunately, in her clan's compound her family would observe her every movement. It wasn't without reason and she knew it, but it was still rather stifling. Couldn't have a pandemic of fevers running through the village. Usually all her practices zones would be completely torched decontaminating everything she touched. No traces of Viral biomass would be allowed to remain.

Chisaki was curious, and her father believed her curiosity to be dangerous. She wanted to learn what would happen if she allowed the viral tissue that made up her body to live on its own. Would it simply die out without her chakra? Or would the unstable living tissue continue to mutate and grow on its own? She was dying to know. Then again... She didn't want to die to find out. If things went wrong she'd likely be eliminated. Lost in her thoughts she wasn't aware she was being tailed the entire time.
Last edited by Diatenshi on Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Izanagi

Squishy Antics

Post by Izanagi » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:12 am

It wasn’t often that Shinji lingered in the outer district of Kiri, typically only passing through on his way out to the lake that surrounded the island the village resided on. Typically, he would simply fly overhead not wanting to mingle with such low born filth though today he had decided to familiarize himself with the form of a rat and so it seemed only fitting to do so in such a district. As he scurried about he noticed a familiar face, his eyesight still being relatively good even in this form. It wasn’t uncommon for shinobi to frequent this district though typically if they did it was because they were looking for some kind of trouble and wanted to let off steam, either in the form of cheap prostitutes, drunken bar fights or simply experimenting new techniques. His curiosity got the better of him as he found himself wondering what the girl was doing here. It had been a few months since he had met her in the Land of Fountains, at least he was pretty sure it was the same person.

Approaching from behind, moving swiftly and silently he would stop about 5 meters away, light green chakra enveloping him as he suddenly transformed back into his human form. When Chisaki had met him the first time he had only been wearing a pair of swim shorts, showcasing his lean and muscular physique but more notably his extensive array of scars from particularly harsh training methods. In this form now it might be difficult to recognize him if not for the trademark transformation abilities and green chakra that the Body Genma host was known for. His dark grey-brown hood and mask were in place along with a similarly colored trench coat style jacket lined in green trim and a brown cloak overtop of that. Across his back were a pair of smaller sized Katana, not quite short enough to be considered Wakizashi. He had several indicators of his loyalties, the Kirigakure engraved protector on his left shoulder, the symbol of the Karagata family on his right and the patch of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist affixed to his chest. “Ah, so it is you, Chisaki right?” he recalled, being fairly sure he remembered correctly. Her figure seemed the same as he remembered though it was her magenta hair that really made her stand out. “What kind of trouble are you getting yourself into this time?” he asked with a bit of a smirk. He had enjoyed her company before and was curious to know a little more about her and her ambitions.

Natsuki Takeo - 17th Hokage, former Anbu Commander [DEAD]
Karagata Shinjiro - Kiri Bannin; Jinchuuriki, Overseer of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, Kintsugi
Haziwara Youji- Iwagakure Chunin
Takeda Ichiro - A-Rank Waterfall Country; Black Wake, Chishiki, Setsuzoku
Hyuuga Takeshi - Konoha Special Jounin; Anbu
Jouchaku Shigeko - Kiri Genin; HHD

Diatenshi

Squishy Antics

Post by Diatenshi » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:30 am

She was relatively startled when she heard her name. The voice sounded vaguely familiar though she was unsure as to where it was from. At first she assumed he was a tail from her family but then it struck her if he was he wouldn't be asking her to confirm her name. On the other hand, if he'd snuck up on her, then she'd probably been tailed by her family. Lovely. She glanced at the man and his attire was fairly disconcerting the Karagata and Seven Swordsman symbols quite striking. She couldn't recall meeting anyone in the SSM nor did she have a habit of talking to to the Karagata family on principle. That was when she saw his eyes. They were a radiant and vivid green she only ever recalled seeing on one person.

"Squishy!!!!! What rock have you been hiding under? And why are you assuming I'm getting into trouble? Tsk tsk so very rude. Bad Squishy!"

Her face would light up ecstatically. Though they weren't necessarily friends, he was the only person that she'd met that was as strange as she was. She'd shake her head as she reprimanded him tapping her foot impatiently.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Izanagi

Squishy Antics

Post by Izanagi » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:58 pm

For a moment he wasn’t sure that she remembered who he was. Perhaps that was something he should feel insulted by given his status and reputation. To most he was a celebrity of sorts as both a Jinchuuriki and the youngest member of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. Though Shinji never did care much for the attention and so long as he wasn’t outright disrespected or challenged then it was actually rather refreshing to be treated more casually. When the young woman did recognize him Shinji smiled, the rising corner of his mouth just barely being visible from the half-mask that rested below his nose. Chisaki had a good energy, playful yet violent. In a lot of ways, she was similar to himself though notably more energetic in personality. “Good to see you too” he said with a smile as his voice took on a lighter tone. Surprisingly he didn’t mind the nickname much. “Me hiding under a rock? You know I’m one of the most famous shinobi in the village right? Sure, I don’t really get out much…” he began to trail off, being the center of attention wasn’t his preference but as he thought about it he didn’t spent nearly as much time cooped up in the large Karagata estate as he used to. “well I do but people usually don’t notice. I can watch and follow people whenever I want with my transformations” he added, he only really revealed himself when he saw someone that he thought might be worth his time.

His expression widened as he suddenly realized that she had been chastising him, “Hey, you’re the one skulking about in the outer district!” he retorted, pointing at her accusingly. Pushing the hood off the back of his head he would allow the green chakra around him to fade. Rubbing the back of his head he would look her over with a neutral expression, she didn’t seem to have changed all that much but he was curious to what kind of technique she utilized. “So are we going to get into some trouble or what? I’m a little bored and wouldn’t mind seeing what you can do” he admitted. Last time they had used his abilities to get into mischief, pranking Iwa and Kiri nin alike and causing a bit of commotion. Here though they didn’t have to pull their punches and could really get into it. Though he could be rather lighthearted around certain people Shinji’s reputation was one of a merciless and skilled assassin who had been recruited into the Seven Swordsmen, one of the fastest shinobi in the village and remarkably skilled with a blade. Enhanced by transformations and an often animalistic nature and it was no secret that he had an extensive kill count under his belt but that didn’t mean he couldn’t find other ways to have fun.

Karagata Shinjiro - Kiri Bannin; Jinchuuriki, Overseer of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, Kintsugi

Diatenshi

Squishy Antics

Post by Diatenshi » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:22 pm

She'd sigh and tug on his sleeve towards a bar trying to get out of the street. She assumed she'd been followed if even Shinji found her. The smell of smoke and cheap ale filled her nose while the chattering of cattle filled her ears. She'd order a drink at the bar and glance at the entrance occasionally. Once her drink arrived she'd take a sip before addressing Shinji keeping her voice down.

Chisaki would pause, hesitating a bit to answer. That only lasted a moment as she already considered Shinji her partner in crime. "I'm looking for a place to practice my jutsu in peace... My jutsu could potentially cause a pandemic if not cleaned up properly but it makes it hard to focus with people watching you all the time ya know?"

Shed tale another sip of her drink and grimace at the taste, it tasted wretched and wasn't even cold, heck the color made it questionable as to what it actually was. "Do you know of any good and secluded places?"
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Izanagi

Squishy Antics

Post by Izanagi » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:00 pm

The young assassin followed the girl as she dragged on his sleeve. She seemed rather wary, which meant that whatever she was up to must have been pretty serious. Kirigakure shinobi could get away with far more than any other village and the many untouchables that clung to the streets of the outer district were typically regarded as worthless. It was not uncommon for higher ranked shinobi to kill such people for entertainment and it was practically unheard of for any punishment to be handed out for such a thing.

As he was led into one of the many bars in this district the majority of the crowd would part way upon noticing him. One or two people he made a show of bumping right into when they didn't move fast enough, almost eliciting a brawl until friends of the drunken individuals pulled them back and warned them of who Shinjiro was. Even in this area the symbol of the Seven swordsmen and the Karagata were something that struck fear and/or respect in all.

At the bar he would order a bottle of rum and a pair of shot glasses. He didn't go out of his way to drink but given the amount of time he had spent on ships he had come to appreciate the taste of rum, despite not actually being able to get drunk. He would down a shot casually, "A pandemic? Interesting" he considered. Shinji had quite a fascination for poisons and diseases, despite not being very medically inclined he could appreciate the effectiveness of such tactics.

He noted the way Chisaki scrunched her face at her own questionable grog that was in her cup. "Have some of mine. Best to stick to the harder stuff in a dive like this"he noted, filling her a shot before topping up another for himself. At least when buying a bottle you could be sure that it wasn't wattered down or mixed with anything foul tasting. "Sure, there's plenty of area out past the lake or maybe a few run down buildings in the slums. If you're sure someone is following you though I'd be happy to take them out for you. Just knock them out and break their leg or something" he offered casually. Depending on what rank they were he could probably even just tell them to leave her alone for the night. He was sure there would be very few who would dare cross him.

Diatenshi

Squishy Antics

Post by Diatenshi » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:18 pm

She watched him order and it was clear he was much more accustomed to bars and being amongst people than she was. Rousing a few drunks and almost getting into a fight had put a smile on her face. The idiots were lucky their friends stopped them and not just because of Shinji. The drunken fools that wanted to fight him would've became her lunch. There's an interesting thought. If my food is drunk does it change the flavor? Would it get me drunk? She pondered right up until Shinji offered her a drink.

She wiggled with curiosity as he poured her a glass. Her eyes would light up, excitedly tasting the drink. While the alcohol burned the sweet flavor made her toes curl. She licked her lips and slid the shot glass back to him hoping he'd give her more. She'd also poor out the grog on the floor right behind her causing the patrons to get quiet and the bartender's jaw to tighten. It would seem she hit a nerve. Oh well. "You're so sweet, but as entertaining as that would be to watch they'd just assign someone stronger to follow me next time... And I'd get in trouble..." She'd pause looking around. She'd notice a drunk passed out in a corner and an idea struck her. "I have a better idea that's similar to how you sneak around undetected. I'm also kinda hungry so two bird's one stone. You'll just have to change before we leave so they think we're still in here hehe. A building would work best but well have to torch it when we're done. I'll be right back."

She'd smile as she got up and grabbed the drunk on the floor. He tried to resist some what but between his inebriated state and her own overwhelming strength compared to his, it was a pointless struggle. She dragged him to the bathroom with her drawing quite a few whistles from the ignorant drunks around them. The bathroom itself was in need of a cleaning as the previous visitor left the deposits of his stomach on the floor having missed the toilet. The man cried out in terror when all of a sudden Chisaki's mouth changed into sharp vicious teeth. She bit down around his throat tearing it and silencing the screams. A nice shot of blood splattered on the walls and across Chisaki herself. The blood that landed on her disappeared sinking into her clothes and body which began to ripple as much like a slimey goo the biomass of her body covered the man absorbing all that he was in a matter of minutes. The only thing left behind was the inorganic materials like the bottle caps he'd left in his pocket or his golden tooth.

Her body rippled and shifted now appearing to look like the man down to the clothes and stench now coming from her body. She exited the bathroom and returned to her seat looking at Shinji. "Well have to go soon Squishy, the screams will attract my jailers." The voice was the man but the speech pattern was definitely Chisaki's.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Izanagi

Squishy Antics

Post by Izanagi » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:35 pm

Shinji smiled softly as he observed how excited Chisaki got as he offered some of his drink. He watched her curiously as she drank the shot, downing his second before filling hers again as readied her glass once more. He had drank with crew members before and his siblings though this was the first time he actually enjoyed the social aspect of it. He almost wished he could feel the effects and let loose a little, but the soft burn and sweet taste were still enjoyable at least. Moreover, he felt more at ease than normal simply by being in Chisaki's presence and feeding off her playful energy so perhaps that was just as good.

He shot the bartender a dangerous look as he saw the man's displeasure at the intentionally spilled drink. Whatever the annoyance it wasn't worth getting on the bad side of a Karagata and Shinji had at least purchased one of the more expensive drinks they offered and as a full bottle no less. With that in mind the bartender would keep his thoughts to himself. Sighing in a dissapointed fashion, Shinjiro would accept her reasoning. "Yeah, I guess that's true. The Muramasa wouldn't dare take action against me it's beyond my control what they do to their own members after the fact." he realised, frowning at the thought. He was used to being above the law in a sense and despite having people watching him when he was younger now that he had become a Special Jounin he didn't even have assigned guardians anymore.

It was dissapointing to not be able to throw his weight around a little and show off for her but it was probably for the best. There was another girl that he was hoping to contract over from the Muramasa to the Karagata and he didn't want to strain relations between the two families if he could avoid it. It was unfortunate that as a member of the Toukai clan Chisaki was permanently bound to the Muramasa with no option to change familial contracts.

Shinji perked up a little as his partner in mischief came up with an alternative plan. His bright green eyes gleamed as she mentioned her hunger. Did that mean what he thought it did? There were many monstrous shinobi in Kirigakure but it was uncommon and certainly taboo to eat other humans. He had recently come across another individual who seemed to share such a trait though that kid, Ryu, he didn't get along with nearly as well as with Chisaki. "Yeah, sure" he stated casually as she spoke of torching a building by the end of the night.

As she moved off and grabbed a drunkard off the floor, hauling him to the bathroom Shinji waited a few moments before following, taking the bottle of rum with him. He stopped a person from entering the restroom, presumably the womens, giving the individual a dangerous look and ensuring they saw the seven swordsmen patch. Instructing them to not let anyone else in for a few minutes he slipped them a few coins for good measure before entering the bathroom himself. He was just in time to see the last of the drunkard dissapear. "Oooh, that's pretty neat. I had no idea you could be this scary!" he marveled excitedly at the way she absorbed him. Her body was certainly interesting. Some sort of fleshy mutation that seemed a little different from most Toukai. She would transform into the man and make her statement to which Shinji would nod, an aura of green instantly enveloping him before he seemed to suddenly dissapear, a common fly buzzing about chest height in his place. Landing on the transformed womans shoulder he would speak calmly, "Alright, all set" he said simply the voice clearly coming from the fly and perhaps being slightly higher pitched than normal.

Diatenshi

Squishy Antics

Post by Diatenshi » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:39 pm

Chisaki grabs the bottle on her way out. She'd stumble like a drunkard pausing every so often to take another swig and then let the bottle hang down glaring at anyone that reached for it. "No! Nooooo! Mine! Go away! Damn kids." She'd grumble as she made her way though the cloud Shinji sticking to her, a fly on stink. Despite not interacting much with the beings she considered food, she'd still seen enough drunkards evens amongst the so called nobles. In her mind there were only three types of humans; food, those she cared for, and those that were stronger than her. Shinji was turning out to be an interesting mix of the latter two. She made her way through the garbage and refuse that was the trash that inhabited these slums. The streets themselves were foul smelling much like its people. The most prevalent smell was that of urine. She stumbled into dilapidated shack of a house and shifted back to her normal shape and the metallic scent of blood wafted from her like a sickeningly sweet perfume.

The door closed she looked around apraisingly. It was a one room shack a few people were sleeping on the floor but they were of no concern to her. She paused and looked at the gaps in the boards of the cheap walls. They could be a potential leak. Oh well. She began performing hand seals and aimed her hand at the ceiling. It shot out and latched itself to the ceiling. Shortly after a fine red mist started radiating out. She looked to the fly. "You might want to change back before you get buried."
Jutsu UsedShow
Terraform Generator
C-rank Ninjutsu
After forming the proper hand seals, Chisaki will point her left hand at a surface within 3 meters. Her hand will then shoot out with a speed of 5, disconnecting from her body and embed itself into the surface it hits as a new one grows in it's place. It digs in with a strength of 15. After planting itself it will begin to release red spores that will cover every surface within a 5 meter by 5 meter by 5 meter area, with a 50 centimeters thick layer of viral biomass over the course of 3 post. The biomass slowly pulsates almost like it has a heartbeat. The soft rubbery tissue is red and covered in a slimy clear mucus making it rather slippery. If in an enclosed space the area will become hot and humid.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Izanagi

Squishy Antics

Post by Izanagi » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:33 pm

The plan seemed to be going well. With Chisaki transformed as a drunkard and him as a fly on her shoulder it should have been easy enough to give any nosy Muramasa representatives the slip. Shinji still felt a little disappointed he wouldn’t get to break any legs; he never did like being followed and he always reveled the opportunity to intimidate others and impose his will on them. Still, this seemed the easiest solution and at least he could look forward to seeing more of Chisaki’s abilities. Of course, he had no reason to fear her, they were friends after all and she had no reason to try to assimilate him. He did wonder though exactly how it worked; he had missed the first bit. Had she eaten him? Or directly absorbed his flesh? He had seen blood so perhaps she had to kill her target before merging their flesh with hers. He would have to ask her more about it later when they were off the streets. ‘This creature is an abomination. Neither human nor animal. It seeks only to destroy’ Vorashu sensed, the Genma making some inferences based on its intuition as a creator of all creatures. The spirit seemed almost unsettled, unable to accurately discern Chisaki’s motivations and circumstances but trusting its instincts that she was something abnormal and wrong. ‘Ehh? You think so…well that makes no difference to me’ Shinjiro asserted, brushing off Vorashu’s feelings as insignificant. ‘Fool! Abandon this cretin. There is no reason to associate with one such as her' the Genma insisted, growing agitated at Shiniro’s defiance. ‘I don’t recall asking for your opinion. Go back to your cage’ Shinji snapped, tightening his control over the Genma’s seal and shoving his presence deeper within his consciousness.

By now they had entered one of many abandoned houses within the district. Of course their were the usual squatters, untouchables that lived in decrepit conditions and often lived solely for addiction to drugs and alcohol. The young woman transformed back into her usual appearance and performed a jutsu, saying something about being buried. As the red mist began to fall Shinjiro instinctively flew across to the other side of the room before transforming back into a human. He still recalled the feeling of being controlled by Maido’s blood kinesis and had developed a distinct sense of unease around anything that reminded him of her jutsu. Upon closer inspection however, noting the thick coating that began to form on every surface within the room this technique seemed to be something else entirely. Crouching down Shinjiro poked at the pulsing red biomass. He still had his gloves on though he typically didn’t need to worry about infections of any sort, only something that could actually take control of his body through the use of chakra which it seemed unlikely that was the case. “What is this stuff?” he wondered, cocking his head and scrunching his brow. "Feels like we're inside an intestine" he noted, observing the pulsing pass all around him. He was more interested in what Chisaki was actually intending on doing with it than he was about the composition of the substance.

Diatenshi

Squishy Antics

Post by Diatenshi » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:56 pm

*She breathed in heavily as the air slowly became thick and damp. The red mist was actually tiny spores similar in nature to fungi. Once it took root it rapidly began to grow. The people sleeping even began to be covered in the slimy red organic tissue that was slowly engulfing the room. Oddly enough, Chisaki was the only thing the spores didnt grow on even Shinji had some growing on him until she used a jutsu to suck the tissue off of him into her body. She glanced at the sleeping people and smiled mischievously. Breathing the spores in actually resulted in an infection. She belatedly thought to warn Shinji not wanting him to get sick."Squishy keep filtering your air with your mask whatever you do don't remove it."

Keeping her hand on his back and continually keeping the matter from growing on him she paused. She stopped to contemplate exactly how much she could actually tell him. Part of it was because its the secrets behind her jutsu. The other is the secrets behind her own physiology... She didn't want him to shun her as a monster like her own clan had... Plus she'd undoubtedly get in trouble for exposing too much if her clan found out.

"The red stuff is an amalgamation of virulent organic matter. The virus is an variant strain if you would of the normal Toukai clan virus. Its highly infectious and is the reason the village watches me so carefully... Not even the others of my clan are immune to its effects. If you truly want to see its effects... Restrain those that were sleeping they'll get sick soon enough..."

Her voice had faltered a bit towards the end revealing a hint of her insecurities. She would bite her lip and glance at Shinji to gauge his reaction. By this point the biomass in the room was getting relatively thick.
Jutsu UsedShow
Assimilate
D-rank Ninjutsu
By focusing her chakra in a damaged portion of her body then coming into contact with viral biomass, Chisaki is able to absorb said biomass to repair her body.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Izanagi

Squishy Antics

Post by Izanagi » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:51 pm

Even to someone like Shinji the virus spores were rather disconcerting, especially as they clung to him. Fortunately, Chisaki was periodically able to absorb the growing tissue off his clothes. A feeling deep in his gut made him wary and he found himself glad for the mask that was tied securely around his mouth and nose. “Yeah, got it” he agreed, watching carefully. She was displaying what was likely a forbidden or at least closely monitored technique. She had mentioned the possibility of causing a pandemic so certainly it had to have an infectious quality. “I wonder if this would affect me” he considered whimsically, feeling a bit of the slimy substance that had gathered on his gloved fingers. The way she explained it, there was a possibility. “For years I was exposed to all manner of natural and artificial poisons; toxins, venom, even low dosage cyanide pills. Over time and with some advanced antidotes I eventually developed an immunity to such things. My sister even tested some viruses and diseases on me, those one’s hit me harder. I would be coughing up blood or barely able to move for days at a time, I was closely monitored and often kept in isolation, but I always recovered naturally in time.” He stated matter-of-factly. It would have been laughable if even after all that he could still be killed by something like this. How fragile his body still was.

He wondered how it was that she had developed such a technique. Perhaps she was like his sister, Chiasa, their names were even similar. That thought didn’t make him angry however, as much as his sister had put him through, she was still family and in the end everything she did was with the intention of making him stronger; a more valuable asset to the village. In her own way she still loved him. Being a good 8 years older than him she was the closest thing to a mother figure he had, though there were also a pair of female slaves that had helped raise him though it was difficult to think of them as actual family. With Chisaki’s hand on his back the material would no longer gather on him at all which helped put him somewhat more at ease. There were three individuals in total that had been asleep or intoxicated beyond cohesiveness, one of them began to move, suddenly realizing they were covered in some abnormal substance. Before they could stumble away in panic however, Shinji had shifted to face them, his arms glowing green for a moment before transforming into long black scaled snakes that continued to grow in length until they ensnared each of the individuals, wrapping around theirs arms and body, the snake extending from his left arm looping around two vegabonds and the one on his right grabbing the last one. Yanking them over they would be pulled against each other about 3 meters away from Shinji and Chisaki. Shinji would look straight ahead at the slime covered people. “I trust you” he said simply, picking up on her hesitation. “Whatever happens, we’ll deal with it” he assured calmly, his strength of will absolute.
Jutsu UsedShow
Serpent strike
C-Ranked Partial Kaerujutsu
Focusing chakra into a limb/appendage of choice the area will glow green before transforming into either a green or black venomous snake which can then extend up to 5 meters to bite or constrict around an opponent. If bitten the target will experience nausea, blurred vision, elevated heart rate and sweating for 3 posts as the venom flows through their system. Shinji can maintain his limb in this form for as long as he wishes and revert it at a whim.

Diatenshi

Squishy Antics

Post by Diatenshi » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:32 pm

Chisaki would somberly look on at the three vagrants as the initial symptoms of her virus manifested. Their eyes turned purple while their skin turned a bright vibrant red like that of a fresh pepper. Their bodies gave off heat and it was clear they had developed a fever on top of the strange mutations. "Hmmm looks like im not strong enough yet. If my virus was stronger I'm sure their condition would be worse... I digress this is only the start of what my virus can do. Kill two of them and see for yourself... Just... Be ready to fight afterwards....."

She backed away a bit giving Shinji space to maneuver should he need it. The already prepared a series of jutsu to use on one of the vagabonds. After, Shinji kills one, shell release a jutsu on the corpse its body will slowly begin to change and warp into a new grotesque form.
Jutsu UsedShow
Viral Rebirth
C-Rank Ninjutsu
By focusing on the viral tissue in a recently dead corpse, or after infecting a recently dead corpse with her biomass, Chisaki's virus will run rampant through the corpse body mutating the still living tissue and reanimating it. The virus will create a new mind for the body that's connected to Chisaki through a hive mind. This reanimation takes a post to complete.

Zombies made in this manner develope an ability (mechanism) related to the concentrations they had in life. The zombies made in this manner are under her direct control and are treated as her puppets and as such must be ranked up via a PB. The zombies made through this Jutsu will all start at C-Rank.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Izanagi

Squishy Antics

Post by Izanagi » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:08 pm

Shinjiro watched the three individuals carefully, expecting them to succumb to something pretty serious and likely lethal. The initial symptoms seemed to indicate an extreme fever, flushed skin and he could even feel the heat emanating from them through the scales of his ‘arms’. The shade of purple their eyes turned however indicated something far worse than a fever. So far though it was nothing beyond the kind of sicknesses he had overcome in the past. He turned his head to look at Chisaki as she expressed disappointment with her virus. He could see now why she needed to practice and hone the potency of her techniques. He was considering reassuring her or saying something to that effect when she instructed him to kill two of the trapped vagabonds. “Yeah, sure” he stated casually, turning his attention back to the infected people that were now thrashing around and beginning to panic and shout. Without hesitation he tightened his hold on the two trapped by his left snake arm, one would have its neck snapped swiftly, the other its torso crushed mercilessly, quickly succumbing to extensive internal bleeding and numerous shattered bones.

The snake arm glowed green softly and disappeared, letting their bodies slump to the ground as his left arm returned to normal. The man trapped by his right snake arm looked on in horror and began pleading for his life, but his requests fell on deaf ears. Such a person meant nothing to Shinji, he almost even enjoyed killing such filth, exerting his monstrous power over those who had wasted their lives away and never amounted to anything. Murder simply a way of life for a shinobi of Kirigakure, especially one raised as brutally as Shinji. He was curious however as he noticed the way the corpse with the snapped neck began to mutate. “Ohh, now that’s pretty cool Chisaki. So this is your real power then?” he observed, noting the way the corpse seemed to come back to life. He had heard of forms of zombie viruses before, mostly in ants though to see something of this calibre, mutating and harnessing the body of a human. Now that was an ability that could be devastating to a large population. “I hope to get to see this on a large scale one day. If we were to combine my poisons and your virus we could probably eliminate an entire country.” He surmised, an almost childish excitement entering his voice. As an assassin, he typically was of most use in eliminating high value targets but given his new ability and this revelation he could broaden his uses. “I can’t imagine that the Mizukage wouldn’t be interested in that kind of potential” he reveled. His ambition had been stirred, always searching for ways to climb higher and prove his worth to the Mizukage and gain a stronger reputation for Kirigakure.

Of course, Shinji never took his eyes off of the mutated creature, nor did he discount the other corpse or loosen his grip on the one man still living, though as his horrified shouts grew louder he would wrap his snake arm around his neck and gently apply pressure until he passed out. Retracting his right arm so that it was only 2 meters in length he would keep it in place defensively, ready to react if necessary. He couldn’t imagine such a creature posing any threat to him but that didn’t mean he was foolish enough to ever let his guard down when faced with something unfamiliar.

Diatenshi

Squishy Antics

Post by Diatenshi » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:57 pm

"No the true power is its self-replicating. Once infected have turned, their only instinct is to feed and reproduce, or rather, to kill and infect others. They lack a sensation of pain can't be reasoned with and the only way to truely put them down for good is to incinerate the corpses and biomass in the area." Chisaki would eagerly explain bouncing almost in excitement at Shinji's reaction. Despite the fact that his comments viewed her as little more than a tool, he was the first person to speak to her and not seem disgusted or afraid of her powers. Even her own clan had a debate over keeping her around as she had become such a huge risk.

As she spoke the normal un-mutated corpse seemed to reanimate and attempted to bite and scratch anything living thing it could reach. It struggled helplessly in Shinji's grip. The corpse eyes had glazed over and it growled ferally as it attempted to extricate itself. One could see that if released it'd go on a rampage of destruction till it was put down.

"If you ever have to fight them take out the limbs first so they can't move then burn the body. If you dont burn it, the body will eventually break down, creating what you see around you. Biomass hives that make spores to infect others. If left uncontrolled... Well let's just say thats why I'm watched closely." She giggled and hugged Shinji from behind. Even if it was as a tool he still seemed to desire her which in and of itself made her happy. Realizing what she had down however, she quickly let go and backed away a bit thankful she no longer blushed.

After a moment of embarrassment she felt a familiar pull on her mind and the mutated one ceased moving becoming incredibly still. She inspected the carcass and realizing it had no unique abilities or special functions sighed quietly to herself.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Izanagi

Squishy Antics

Post by Izanagi » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:49 am

Shinji watched in awe as even the zombie with the crushed chest managed to rise, moving toward the one still living albeit unconscious man. He was curious to see how well they could detect prey, whether or not they honed-in on motion or could simply detect living creatures through more subtle means. And he was not disappointed as it quickly came upon the vagrant, biting and tearing into the flesh as the man faded in a out of consciousness, gurgling as blood filled his lungs. All the while Chisaki was describing the process he was witnessing first-hand. “Incredible” he whispered softly. “You’re really amazing Chisaki” he stated warmly, turning to look at her with his bright green eyes. Meanwhile the zombie that had the broken neck took this as an opportunity to attack Shinji, though his snake arm was quick to react, his instincts sharp enough to detect the movement out of his peripheral vision. Pinning the creatures arms to its sides he held it in place and turned his attention back to it as he watched it struggle.

He listened with great interest as she gave advice on how to combat her creations. He would take her words to heart and always remember to properly incinerate the biomass when working alongside her or helping her practice, which he had decided was something he wished to be more involved in. Not only out of his own interest but so that he could ensure Chisaki was well protected from possible repercussions by the Muramasa family or even the village as a whole. He would do whatever it took to keep her safe and help her thrive, for the greater good of the village and out of his own desire as her friend. “Got it, good to know. We’ll make sure to keep everything well under control then” he assured, still looking ahead. He was just about to have some fun dispatching them properly this time when he suddenly felt Chisaki move in closer to him and even wrap her arms around him. Suddenly Shinjiro’s controlled demeanor faltered, he had tensed up at first when she moved toward him though as she actually hugged him he relaxed into it, his face feeling a little flush as he looked over his shoulder. “Uhh?” he began, feeling awkward at the closeness, though he didn’t actually dislike it. He had been hugged a handful of times that he could remember and had come to realize that he actually craved physical affection and closeness even if it felt foreign and uncomfortable at first.

She let him go quickly and Shinji nervously ran his left hand through his hair, pushing back his hood as he did so. “What was that for?” he questioned softly, looking at her with a more personal curiosity and interest now. There wasn’t much time for conversation though, as the zombie with the crushed chest had finished enough of its meal to turn the other vagrant and now both of them had sighted in Shinji as their next victim. Coming toward him from his right, his one snake arm was already busy restraining the first zombie that had turned. His posture shifted, becoming intense and imposing as he directed his attention toward the zombies that so rudely interrupted him. In a flash of movement, too fast for Chisaki to perceive he would close the distance between himself and the captured zombie, removing its head with a quick barehanded smack beneath its jaw, crushing its body to 1/3rd of its size before discarding it as he appeared behind the zombie with the broken neck, digging his knee into its back as he grabbed its arms, with his right arm still snake-like and wrapping around it. As easily as pulling the legs off an insect he would rip the arms from its body and shove the zombie into the ground with his knee still on its back. Here he would pause, performing every action so far in the blink of an eye. Casually tossing its arms aside he would wait until the 3rd zombie noticed his new position, it turning toward him to which he drew his sword in a flash, cutting its legs off at the thigh and then severing its chest on the backswing before sheathing his sword. Its upper chest and head would land a few feet away from him, its mouth still straining to bite at him while the one underneath him similarly struggled. He didn’t want to completely dispose of them yet in case Chisaki had any further experiments to perform but they were at least no longer any inconvenience to him.

Diatenshi

Squishy Antics

Post by Diatenshi » Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:21 am

Chisaki put on her best poker face as she tried to hide her embarrasment. Thankfully the zeds provided an adequate distraction for her and changed the topic for her. As much as she loved the attention and the warm feelings he gave her she wasn't accustomed to them anymore her family growing cold after her 12th birthday 4 years ago.

Taking advantage shed pick up one of the zombie heads and itd slowly begin to break down into red goo, before fusing with her hand before disappearing entirely without a trace. She'd then follow up by stomping her foot down on another rotten skull causing it to burst sending brain tissue and red goo everywhere. She'd give an apologetic face then wink at Shinji as if to say: Oops.

"The only other way to dispose of them is for me to assimilate their biomass into my body but that still takes time and I can only absorb so much before my shape gets disfigured. And of course I have to watch my figure. It's not easy weighing around 100kg and looking this good." Shed smile before turning away to look at the room quickly making a series of hand seals as she approached a wall. Turning back she wink and blow Shinji a kiss before doing a few hand signs to sink into the wall vanishing. Her core would swim through the biomass like a fish in water going behind him so she can speak partially exiting just her lips reformed. "My jutsu is useful for mor than just making monsters Shinji."
Jutsu UsedShow
Haunted
D-rank Illusion Genjutsu
Chisaki will blow a kiss at the target and wink cutely after performing the needed hand seals. Should the target see her blow the kiss, they'll be captured in this genjutsu. For the following 4 posts, the target will see a phantom image of Chisaki in the corner of their eyes, constantly shifting out of view when they attempt to look at it. The technique last 3 post before fading.

It's All Me
C-rank Ninjutsu
After performing the proper seals Chisaki is able to merge with an existing source of biomass. Her core can travel through the biomass at speed/2. When exiting the biomass will automatically reform her body.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Izanagi

Squishy Antics

Post by Izanagi » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:12 pm

Shinji looked up at the young woman, fascinated by the way she so casually picked up the zombies decapitated head. Shinobi of Kirigakure really were their own unique breed, he couldn’t imagine anyone their age being so casual about this situation in a place like Konoha or Kumo. Of course, there were always exceptions but in the hidden mist the rare cases seemed to be those who were more naïve or innocent. Even lighthearted bubbly types were uncommon, though Chisaki despite her familiarity with death still maintained vibrant energy to her, it helped Shinji to relax and foster his own playfulness. He narrowed his brow slightly as the corpse turned to mush and absorbed back into her. “Oh yeah, you’re not really human, are you?” he recalled, piecing together what Vorashu had sensed about her as well as his own observations up until this point. Even back in Fountain Country he had noticed that her bodies composition was oddly dense and was able to shift forms. “At least you don’t smell like a corpse” he considered candidly, shrugging his shoulders slightly as he noted the way she could absorb even diseased flesh back into her. “That red substance you make, it’s not quite flesh is it? Some kind of genetic material that’s infected with that virus you use?” he speculated, being on the right track but not quite understanding exactly what she was.

He wasn’t sure if these questions were too personal or not. Tact wasn’t something he had ever learned; though he would keep his mouth shut around superiors he had never had a reason to tame his words when speaking to someone that he outranked. He laughed outright when she playfully crushed the other zombies skull. It was the first time in years that he could remember laughing. He listened to her explanation, nodding thoughtfully but then smirking beneath his mask as she mentioned keeping up her figure. “Can you basically look however you want then? Just by changing the distribution of your body mass?” he wondered, trying to ask in a way that didn’t seem overtly devious though his mind did delve into various uses. “Not that I don’t like you the way you are” he quickly added, getting a little red in the face again as he tried to backpedal and compliment her. The shade of his face deepened when she playfully winked and blew him a kiss before seeming to merge with the biomass that covered the walls. Shinji swallowed deliberately, now beginning to realize just how deadly she could be, her potential was seemingly limitless, large scale subjugation, infiltration, espionage, assassination. She had the makings for all of that. He was in awe of her, despite outranking her and being a far more impressive direct combatant.

The young member of the Seven Swordsmen shifted his head, left and then right as he noted a presence in his peripheral vision. There was no way she could be moving faster than he could perceive, he had trained extensively to be able to fight at a high speed and be able to react to others. Only a handful of individuals like Shiv, Aimi and his own father could move faster than he could track and those were all Bannin calibre men. Therefore, it had to be Genjutsu, a basic trick that was used widely even back in the academy when shinobi were learning the fundamentals of Genjutsu. Still, it had its uses and could serve as an adequate distraction when timed properly. He heard her voice and shifted, casually drawing a knife and stabbing it through the back of the skull of the zombie had was pinning with his knee. Her lips emerged from the wall and just her lips, “Another Genjutsu?” he speculated wryly, though he was more entertained than annoyed. In a flash of movement, he was standing in front of the spot her lips emerged from, casually poking her mouth to see if it was real. Typically, low ranking genjutsu couldn’t actually be felt if they could also be seen and heard, at least that’s what he figured from his limited understanding of the illusion arts. He would note that her lips felt very real and rather soft yet with some firmness. Either she was better at genjutsu than he thought, or she really could materialize as much of her body as she wanted to when merging with this substance. “Your talents are remarkable...” he admitted, still touching her lip if it should remain there. He wasn’t fully convinced that it was real but he didn’t care much either way.

Diatenshi

Squishy Antics

Post by Diatenshi » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:18 am

Chisaki would playfully chomp on the finger, her head and shoulders emerging from the wall. Upon close inspection it was nigh impossible to see where she began and the wall ended. It was clear it was more than just phasing through the biomass. She'd kiss the bite better before making a serious face. "Tsk Tsk do you normally play with people's lips? Baka how very rude! Anywho... You asked if I am human..."

A shadow would cross her face as she looked at Shinji defiantly. Her arm came out as she fully stepped out of the wall and jabbed a finger into his chest walking closer clearly pushing him back. It was clear he'd hit a nerve. "Well I ask you, what is human? Is it the body or the conscience that makes humanity what they are? If its the mind, I certainly think, feel and act human. If its the body, I can make mine appear much like anyone else's. Does a lack of bones and organs make me non-human? Does that make me a monster?" Her voice would crack a bit towards the end. If she had actually been capable of crying she probably would've been. In her mind she remembered her clan shunning her after her transformation even her father who used to privately dote on her, kept her at arms length and refused physical contact.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Izanagi

Squishy Antics

Post by Izanagi » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:02 am

Shinji’s eyes widened as he felt Chisaki chomp on his finger. It didn’t really hurt but it did surprise him. ‘I guess that settles that’ he realized, she was definitely real and not a genjutsu. He tilted his head as he noticed just how intricately connected to the biomass she was. It was as if everything in the room was actually a part of her, that what he saw when she took human form was just what she chose to represent herself as rather than a proper body. He wasn’t sure how he felt about that, curious? Maybe a little disconcerted. He smiled slightly as she teased him for playing with her lips, “Uhh, I guess not normally, no” he admitted a little bashfully, honestly, he hadn’t actually expected that to be part of her actual body. This whole concept was quite new for him, though he had encountered individuals like Maido who was a manifestation of blood, though she thoroughly terrified Shinji, Chisaki on the other hand he felt comfortable around.

The teenager’s expression hardened as he felt Chisaki’s demeanor shift. He had never heard her so serious before. He took a few steps back as she emerged and jabbed her finger into him. Her words had impact to them, had he upset her? It was enough to give him pause and make him actually put some thought into what he said next, considering the concepts she was presenting and even to some extent wondering about her own feelings. Ultimately though he found himself answering instinctually, finding his true feelings on the matter, “No, you’re not a monster. You’re my friend” he said softly, his vibrant green eyes showing an uncharacteristic glimmer of kindness and warmth. Without thinking he loosened and lowered his mask, smiling slightly as he reached out with his other hand to pet her head, it was the closest thing he knew to displaying affection. “I could never be afraid of you. I like you zombie girl; Chisaki” he admitted. A thought suddenly occurred to him, “So your clothes…” he began, wondering if they were also just a part of her that she could manifest or absorb at will. Did that mean that she was basically always naked but just really good at camouflaging that fact? This thought spiralled into others, wondering if she felt sensations the same way most people did.

Diatenshi

Squishy Antics

Post by Diatenshi » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:21 am

Her lower lip would tremble as he called her his friend and she found herself leaning into him as he pet her head. She was relaxing and secretly thankful she didnt cry like other people. She actually pressed her face against his chest and nuzzled him a bit. It had been so long since someone had shown her affection she hadn't really realized how much she missed it.

Just as the she thought that they might actually be having a sweet romantic moment he goes and ask about her clothes. Not that she's actually upset with him, but a smirk forms on her lip and looks him square in the eyes. "Were you just trying to picture me naked?! You little perv! She giggles as she accuses him wagging her index finger at him before gently tapping his nose.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Izanagi

Squishy Antics

Post by Izanagi » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:18 am

The teenage assassin exhaled slowly as Chisaki leaned into him. He felt himself accepting the closeness and even taking a few moments to enjoy it. The two were kindred spirits in many ways, both affection starved and treated as a dangerous weapon, feared and scrutinized for years as well as raised in a strict environment. They had their differences too of course but in this moment Shinji felt like they understood one another and shared something special. Their bond had grown stronger and he was grateful for that.

Naturally Shinji had 'ruined' the moment by making a comment that he knew would get a rise out of her. The truth was he enjoyed being chastised and exchanging teasing with her as much as he reveled in their closeness. It all helped to break down his often sinister and overly aggresive barriers that most people faced. Her vibrant yellow eyes met his bright green and Shinji could only smirk, "I cant help it!" He retorted a little more confident again, "Just got curious" he muttered, his hand still resting lightly on her head and his body close to hers as she poked him on the nose. Shinji recoiled slightly, unsure what to make of such an action and suddenly feeling a little more flustered again as he was once again in unfamiliar territory. What was he supposed to do? Kiss her? Or maybe compliment her again. It was all a bit too much for him to process. Life was so much easier when all he had to focus on was death.

Diatenshi

Squishy Antics

Post by Diatenshi » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:38 am

"Boys I swear hahaha. She'd laugh at his flustered appearance. It was so easy to tease him and get him off balance. He always tried to put on this strong, vicious front but it melted away when he was with her she loved it."Well... If your really that curious... I SUPPOSE I could show you."

She smirked seductively while laughing inwardly to herself. She had a hunch he'd misinterpret her meaning when she said that and it was all she could do to keep a straight face. She moved in closer wrapping her arms around his neck pressing her body against his as her jacket and pants seemingly sunk into her body leaving her in the bikini she'd worn when they first met.

"Everything you see before you is made up of the exact same material you see covering the room. I dont just MAKE viral tissue. I am the viral tissue. Technically, its all just an extension of my body. Even the zeds. Once infected, their bodies slowly change into more viral tissue or biomass as I call it." She'd pause letting her words sink in carefully watching his expression for any disgust or unease. "You asked about my looks. The way I appear now is how I would've looked had I grown and aged naturally to my mid 20's. However, I can change my appearance at will just by altering the structure of the biomass within. I could look like you indefinitely if i wanted. But no I like being me. I don't make a habit of turning into other people if i don't have to."
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Izanagi

Squishy Antics

Post by Izanagi » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:25 am

The muscular teenager smirked mischievously as he tried to cover up his awkwardness. He was used to being in control, being one of the most powerful and respected shinobi in the village despite being only 15. But when it came to women his youth and inexperience became painfully evident. In fact he had never even seen a woman naked before. Though his stealth was remarkable to the point where it would be extremely easy to spy on women he had always been heavily scrutinized and rarely left the Karagata owned properties until the last year or two, though the thought hadn't really occured to him until quite recently when he began discovering he did have more intimate desires after all.

He knew he could certainly afford the sevices of those who worked in the sex trade but he still felt a bit nervous about the idea of it. When Chisaki seemed to offer to show him her naked body he wondered for a moment how far this would escalate, swallowing hard as he lowered his hands to her waist as she put her arms around his neck. "Oh, okay" he said quietly, his eyes eagerly watching her form, looking directly at her chest as his body flushed with excitement and even his normally silent and controlled breathing and heartrate became elevated.

Shinji was actually very facinated by the way Chisaki's body worked and not just for his carnal desires. As the clothing merged into her body he moved his gloved fingers against her hip, feeling the way the pants she had appeared to be wearing simply absorbed into her and then were replaced by the same yellow polka dotted bikini she had worn back in Fountain Country. The handsome teenager frowned slightly as he felt the simulated material, even curiously trying to see if he could actually grip it and if it was something that could be removed, not that he would actually follow through on such a drastic action.

Still looking down at her chest he at least got a bit of a view of her figure, feeling a little satisfied by that at least though also annoyed that he had been tricked into expecting something that she wasn't going to deliver. He didn't say anything on the matter though but his facial features were more expressive than usual given his more raw, unguarded emotional state around her. "So that's how it works" he said calmly, finally understanding. It felt good to know the truth and he liked that she trusted him enough to reveal the workings of her body and by extension her jutsu. Even among other Kiri shinobi such things were often guarded secrets, never knowing when a comrade might turn against you. "You really are one of a kind" he spoke softly, smiling slightly as he looked into her eyes again.

Chisaki spoke about her appearance and Shinji nodded, "So that's why you have such a...developed figure" he assessed before realizing something. "How old are you actually?" He asked, suddenly considering that she could actually be younger than him even though she looked notably older. She did act rather youthful. He hoped she wasn't too young but she was a Chunin so she had to at least be a teenager right? "And yeah, I like the way you look. Would be weird any other way" he added. He couldn't imagine her being any different than she was, her bright yellow eyes and bold magenta hair. She was very visibly a Toukai but still looked unique enough to stand apart from her clansmen.

Diatenshi

Squishy Antics

Post by Diatenshi » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:59 am

"You naughty boy having such dirty thoughts tsk tsk. Hahaha." Her hand would move down over top his own as she leaned back a bit letting him look. The material of her bikini would pull away a bit before seemingly getting stuck before he could actually see anything. Her seductive smile never leaving her face as she watched his expression, happy he didn't seem disgusted by her.

"The 'clothes' have to remain in contact with my body or they turn into the same red slimy goop you see on the walls. As for my age..." Her hand would slap against his face before reaching to pull his head down where she'd kiss his cheek. Shed then quietly whisper in his ear. "You must know that is not a question a gentleman should ever ask a lady. However... if you must know I'm 16. Now banish the dirty thoughts from your mind; you at least have to buy me dinner first." She'd kiss his cheek again then pull back smiling at him.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Izanagi

Squishy Antics

Post by Izanagi » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:16 pm

Shinji wet his lips, neutralizing the poison in his saliva before swallowing nervously as his gloved finger slipped under the hem of the bikini bottom at her hip, moving slowly toward the front even as her hand was gently placed on top of his. With a bit of space between their bodies, he could properly trace her figure with his eyes. Longingly he followed his finger closely as he tested whether or not the fabric could be pulled away, it moved enough to see some of her skin but not enough to observe anything of significance about her more intimate region. He wasn’t entirely sure what to expect even if he did. He knew anatomy well and understood the basic workings of the female body but he had never actually seen anything of that sort in person nor did he really understand what a woman enjoyed in that regard.

He looked up at her, a mischievous and almost embarrassed look upon his face as he realized he was toying the lines and perhaps getting a little too curious for his own good. But she didn’t seem to be trying to stop him, even making it a little easier for him to test her boundaries. Just how much did she intend on teasing him? “I’ve never…you know” he admitted softly, retracting his other hand as he realized it was still resting against the back of her head. His usual confidence was hindered significantly, wide eyes and wary about every action he took, though certainly, he seemed to be building up to a greater degree of comfort.

Wordlessly he would remove his gloves and toss them to the side, revealing the unusual ash-like grey coloration of his hands, a side effect of Vorashu’s influence. She would have seen it before, back in Fountain Country. It wasn’t as though he was self-conscious about it, simply that he wore gloves so that he didn’t stand out as much where it mind be inconvenient to draw attention. The look in Chisaki’s eyes was dangerously seductive but also teasing and playful at times and he found himself captivated by her allure. He listened as she indicated that her clothes could, in fact, be removed, though supposedly with some degree of effort unless she chose to allow them to come off easily. That seemed at least a good indication of whether or not she was comfortable with certain advances. As aggressive and violent as Shinjiro was by nature even he knew that he didn’t want to take such action against a friend. Chisaki was one of the few people he actually cared about and he didn’t want to ruin that.

The young assassin’s eyes lit up as she smacked him, smirking wolfishly, clearly violence resonated well with him. His hands naturally moved to her hips, bare now he could properly feel the warmth and softness of her skin. His heart-beat faster. She kissed his cheek and his body seemed to hum as he growled lowly, pressing his fingers harder against her hips as he moved his body a little closer and attempted to bite her neck. His instincts had become increasingly primal and animalistic since having Vorashu sealed within him and so he simply followed what felt right in the moment. He was pleased that she was actually a year older than him. When she moved to kiss him on the cheek a second time Shinji pulled back his head slightly and turned his face quickly, catching her on the lips instead before pulling back, grinning to hide the flushness of his face and the tightness against his pants that brushed against her. “So, dinner then?” he agreed, eager to explore more with her. If dinner was what it took then that was fine by him, although he would happily save that for another day if he could press for more now.
Last edited by Izanagi on Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diatenshi

Squishy Antics

Post by Diatenshi » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:22 am

She'd nip his lower lip as they kissed savoring his taste in a way different than that of food. A rush of primal excitement rushed through her feeling him against her, the touch of his bare hands on her skin aroused an urge in her that was both new and exciting. She glanced down curiously at the tightness in his pants as she'd never been with anyone herself, most people to afraid to even talk with her much less date or have relations with. She remembered the anatomy classes and her teacher informing her it was a vulnerability of most men. She'd eye it amused enjoying the fact that despite her lack of practice or experience she could still enduce such a response.

Her body rippled as her street clothes reformed though the jacket was zipped lower exposing more of her chest. He'd seemed a little too excited at the moment and as much as she was curious to find out what those hands holding her could really do, too much too fast was no good. She was supposed to be training not losing herself in the sensations of his body.

"En, dinner. I'm not a street whore who will just bed anyone. My chastity has value and if you want it, well, I'm going to make you work for it. You don't mind do you? Putting in a little... Effort." She'd press against him firmly with her hips and bust, knowing it'd just get him all the more worked up, as she nipped his ear sensually. She had to resist the urge to directly grab him knowing that'd likely tip him over the edge and she wasn't quite ready for that step. Instead she'd allow for a few more kisses if he tried before extricating herself and stepping back "Just remember, I'm not like other girls. You hurt me and it wont be my father you have to worry about. You hurt me and I'll eat you. Now we originally came here to train are we scrapping that for "
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Izanagi

Squishy Antics

Post by Izanagi » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:28 pm

The handsome young assassin took the time to attempt to kiss Chisaki a little more passionately than his first experience. It was his first time initiating a kiss, having only been kissed once before in a rather soft and innocent fashion. Fortunately, Chisaki was also rather inexperienced so there wasn’t too much pressure put on him despite some lingering awkwardness. He smirked as she nipped at his lip. He had grown to expect pain and mentally block it out in most cases, in small doses it was actually a little comforting and the idea of incorporating even greater amounts of pain with pleasure was an exciting thought. She seemed well suited to the task. He could feel his animalistic instincts urging him to press further, to take her by force even if need be though fortunately his training as an assassin taught him discipline and control, fighting back and balancing out the influences of Vorashu.

Shinji’s face flushed red as Chisaki looked down and very obviously noticed his arousal. Though he didn’t have much to compare it to, the muscular teenager was quite well endowed. Truly an alpha male in all aspects. It would be difficult to conceal in this state, though any soreness that might eventually nag at him would be of little consequence to him. The young man exhaled slowly, hoping to get his hormones under control. He knew that Vorashu would want him to give in, to lose himself in lust and pleasure. It was always important to remain collected and in control if he could. He noted her change her clothes back into her usual attire though slightly more exposed than usual. He took that as a sign to slow down a little but maintain some flirting. Understanding basic body language and cues was something he had trained for after all, though certainly such training had not been with this situation in mind. Chisaki reiterated the importance of earning her and Shinji nodded in understanding, “Yeah, of course…I can do that” he assured, though his breath was still shallow, his pulse-pounding. He let out a low groan as she pressed against him and nipped his ear. ‘This girl…’ she was dangerous in a way he had never encountered. Being teased was something new to him and he was quickly discovering that he liked it. Liked the adrenaline rush and being forced to fight to keep himself under control.

He would greedily continue to steal more kisses from her, a little slower and more controlled this time. Taking the time to enjoy each one rather than be driven on primal urges and lust. The young Special Jounin grinned mischievously as she threatened him, normally he would respond with violence and agitation when such a statement was made, especially from someone of a lower rank. It was obvious though that Chisaki had become an exception to many aspects of his usual behaviour. She was someone special to him now, though he wasn’t sure exactly what to consider her and honestly it didn’t really matter to him. All he knew was that he enjoyed her presence, trusted her and desired her sexually. That was enough. “Hurt you how?” he asked warily, not really sure what she meant by that or what she expected of him. Looking around he would observe the three corpses, now properly dead this time. “Don’t think you’ll be getting any more use out of those three. I can torch the place now or gather more for you if you’d like?” he offered his services, eager to please her in this way at least if he couldn’t have her physically.

Diatenshi

Squishy Antics

Post by Diatenshi » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:41 am

Chisaki would smile against the kisses and enjoy them thoroughly. When he exclaimed he could behave and earn her, she wanted to test those limits and see how far they went. He seemed to be teetering back and forth between his calm and collected self, a normal adolescent boy, and an animal driven by instinct. She wondered for a moment if his personality shifts were caused by the genma sealed inside him. "Good boy. If you keep behaving I may even let you get to second base. She smirked and teased him pushing her chest forward against him. He seemed to really like it even back in fountain country.

When he asked how he could hurt her she once again was filled with a desire to slap him surged with in. No not this time. This was serious and he had to know it. "Now I'm not expecting you to suddenly announce your undying love of me or anything but... I did open up to you. While I may not have a physical heart anymore, I do have feelings. Just don't... don't betray me... Or I will literally eat you. She tip toed up to kiss his cheek before answering his question about the aftermath of her abilities. She'd mentioned dinner but as she had eaten not too long ago she wasn't all that hungry... Then again... She could always make room for dessert, especially if it was cake.

"Well, way I see it is that now that our little make out session is over you have two options. One you take me to go get some cake or you actually help me train." Her mind bounced back and forth as she couldn't quite make up her mind. Practically hanging on him she'd look to him to make a decision.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Izanagi

Squishy Antics

Post by Izanagi » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:12 pm

The teenage Jinchuuriki displayed a flicker of uncertainty as she spoke of second base. He wasn’t familiar with such terms, though his older brother Riku had dated a few women he never seemed to bring them around the house or talk about them often with Shinji, though he did occasionally tease him about his lack of experience. He thought it best to pretend he knew what she was talking about less embarrass himself further. He had to at least pretend to be bold and in control even in these new developments. Whatever it was it seemed like something he should want so he would continue to play along and try to get on her good side. She pressed against him again and instinctually Shinji’s claws extracted, pricking her skin. He was still trying to focus his mind to slow his breathing and heart rate in the same meditative practices he had been taught but he could only hold up against so many distractions. “Careful” he warned in a low growl.

When Chisaki explained what she meant about not hurting her, Shinjiro felt satisfied by those conditions. Physically he was very aggressive, and he didn’t know the first thing about being in a relationship and didn’t desire exclusiveness but the way she had phrased it he believed he could keep her trust in the ways that mattered most. He would never reveal the secrets of her abilities to anyone nor ever do anything that would put her in bad standing with the village or cause for reprimanding. “I’ll protect you and keep your secrets. I can promise that” he vowed. His word and bond were a formal contract in his mind. He had been raised to stick very closely to mission parameters and to pledge absolute loyalty to his family the Karagata as well as the Mizukage and the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist but he had discovered new loyalties that he had developed on his own; that to his friends. He only hoped that none of them would come to conflict with one another. If that were to happen he didn’t know what he would end up choosing.

Shinji considered the options, while he did enjoy indulging in treats every now and then, typically only during festivals, he still felt like he needed to earn such a reward. They did already have a well suited shack and it seemed it was rare for her to get the opportunity to practice these techniques. Moreover if he wasn’t going to be able to enjoy her body it would help to let off some aggression killing some people and zombies. “Alright, let’s train then. Can get cake after as a reward” he decided. It seemed like the obvious solution to him. “What do you need me to do?” he wondered. He didn’t know exactly what kind of techniques she had in mind but surely he would be able to adapt some of his own training to whatever she sought to prioritize.

Diatenshi

Squishy Antics

Post by Diatenshi » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:05 am

His declaration to protect her was cute if anything. Only time would tell if he'd keep his word. In the meantime the prospect of was a good motivator to work hard. "All I need you to do is stand there and look pretty. Oh and don't scream like a little girl." She chuckled an teased him playfully as she started to plan her training in her head. They had the space might as well use it.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin