Chance meeting

Onu and Dia

Diatenshi

Chance meeting

Post by Diatenshi » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:41 pm

Tenshi walked through the inner tier of Kirigakure. He didn't have an exact destination in mind and the chill air from the mist always felt so pleasant making these evening strolls so enjoyable. More so, he was trying to memorize the faces of those he's seen and connect them to the dossiers he's read. His role in the village was specific and singularly focused. Observe other Kirigakure shinobi for signs of betrayal and if found guilty to eliminate the threat. It was a thankless job if there ever was one, but it without a doubt showed one's devotion and loyalty to the village.

Wandering through he blended with the masses going from one group to the next without drawing attention, just sort of ghosting behind them. His clothes marked with his clan's symbol and Kirigakure's headband and pale skin matched with long inky black hair much like any of the other Aisu clan members that were prevalent in the district, helped draw attention away from himself. As he went from group to group, he'd listen in on people's conversations; listening, for any sign of betrayal.

As he moved from group to group he'd wonder to himself how he drifted so far from his original goal of wanting to help his comrades as a medic to being a knife in the dark. He supposed preventing betrayal was a means of protecting those he was close to. Yet at the same time he didn't seem to have anyone that he wanted to protect anymore. Now his medical knowledge once used for saving lives was applied towards taking them. Life was, if anything at all, unpredictable.
Jutsu UsedShow
Fish in a School
D-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
Tenshi is able to quickly disappear into crowds of people making him significantly harder to track or notice while moving through crowds.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Ace Trainer

Chance meeting

Post by Ace Trainer » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:06 am

Kozaki was sleeping, as usual, on top of a stall on the streets. This was often what happened, especially in the inner circuit, being a shinobi afforded you the luxury of kind of doing whatever you wanted. He was snoring peacefully, up until a bird landed on his stomach. The claws tickled his belly, and he a woke with a giggle, rolling over and hanging his legs off the side of the stall. Rubbing his eyes, he looked around, observing the crowds and looking at them all curiously. There was a lot going on, there always was. Kirigakure, especially in the inner ring, was hustling and bustling, had a lot happening and stayed busy. There were children observing, giggling and laughing, and occasionally looking up to the small boy sitting on the top of the stall.

"Oy, you, what you doing!", he asked, pointing to a slimey fella, he was tall, but the way he was walking made him seem like he was up to something. He found it unusual, and he was always interested in weirdos doing stuff within the village. Kirigakure was full of weirdo people and all sorts of strange individuals, and Kozaki kept an eye out for them.

"What you up to? You look like you're being suspect.", he said, he rolled over, kicking his legs back so he head was hanging over the side of the stall instead, looking at the man upside down from his back.
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Diatenshi

Chance meeting

Post by Diatenshi » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:06 am

Whether or not Tenshi was surprised that someone spotted him or not wasn't shown on his face. Instead, a cold yet curious look upon his face as if a taxidermy enthusiast looking at a peculiar specimen. His best guess was the boy noticed him due to his high vantage point on the roof giving him a different view than someone on ground level. He separated from the group of people he'd been previously tagging and walked towards the kid with strange yellow eyes. Tenshi's first thought was the young man was a member of the Toukai clan. His physical appearance was certainly similar, yellow eyes and short hair, yet he felt this guess was wrong as the boy's shout seemed to lack the distinct militant nature predominantly seen through the clan.

Tenshi would nod respectfully at the young man, his cold calculating look seemingly trying to solve a puzzle as he looked at the young man. "Tenshi, of the clan Aisu, of the Hirohito Family. What business of mine is of your concern young one?" Tenshi's voice was neither aggressive nor apologetic of his behavior. Instead, it seemed apathetic and void of interest in conversatingrsating with the young shinobi.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Ace Trainer

Chance meeting

Post by Ace Trainer » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:22 am

As the man approached, Kozaki immediately recognized him as a member of the Aisu clan. The skin, crystalline...porcelain, whatever you wanted to call it, looked fragile and easily destroyed. The black hair, raven, like silk. Yeah. This guy was aisu in every way. So, he was surprised at all with the formal introduction and the hoity-toity look this guy seemed to have as he looked at Kozaki. Keeping his eyes locked on Tenshi, even if it was upside down, Kozaki made a strange face, what business of his was it? Well it was anyones business, they were in public, Kozaki could observe whatever he wanted.

"I'm Kozaki, born and bled for House Shiimu.", a formal introduction in response, he had manners still. "And its my business if I make it my business. You look suspicious, and I'm a shinobi so I gotta protect people from suspicious folk like you.", he scrunched his nose together, hanging further off the stall until his whole upper body was hanging off the stall, being held up by his knees.

"I seent the way you were walking. Like someone up to something. Creepy like. Were you pickpocketing people or something? Keep that out of the upper side of the village.", he said daringly. It hadn't occurred to Kozaki the possibility that this guy outranked him, even if he was clearly older.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Diatenshi

Chance meeting

Post by Diatenshi » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:45 am

"A shinobi questioning the activities of another shinobi? You must learn to pay more attention to those around you. My headband is clearly stitched into my jacket. And again if you want to make it your business to interfere in the business of others I'd advise you to join the HHD."

This kid had quite some nerve questioning him. Tenshi was half tempted to submit a audit on him out of irritation. Then again, Tenshi was better trained and better mannered. It wouldn't do to stoop down to this child's level. Besides it wasn't like Tenshi was wearing his mask denoting his position. The mask while protecting anonymity made it harder to float through the crowded streets without drawing attention. Too many people would be on edge and guard their tongues.

"If you have a problem with my behavior you may submit a complaint through the proper channels. Directly interfering in such a manner is fool hardy. Now, since you question me how bout I question you in turn. Why are you, a shinobi of Kirigakure, acting like a simple child without any restraint or decorum, hanging upside down from a stall like a fool?"
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Ace Trainer

Chance meeting

Post by Ace Trainer » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:54 pm

Kozaki scoffed as Tenshi seemed to make some attempt at scolding him

Still upside down, he couldn't help but shrug, giving a smirk at Tenshi who was clearly annoyed with Kozaki as a whole, "Join the HHD? And hide behind a mask? Thats gonna be a pass for me buddy. They're great and all, but I like a name associated with my work.", he winked. Perhaps it was because he was raised a Shiimu, but Kozaki was not a huge fan of the aisu and the Hirohito family. Particularly their habit of subversive activities and secrecy he found was a bit unbecoming. He'd learned all the lessons, strength has many forms, yada yada, but he couldn't really find himself a huge fan of strength that relied on your opponent never even being able to defend themselves.

When Tenshi mentioned his decorum, Kozaki simply dropped off the side of the stall, his body flipping in the air and landing gracefully, "Interfering with what manner exactly, bud?", he placed his hands on his hips, looking Tenshi up and down with an annoyed pout on his face, "With your criminal activities of pocket theivery? Sure sure, I'll happily interfere with that.", he said, raising his voice slightly to bring attention to the supposed crimes that Tenshi was committing.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Diatenshi

Chance meeting

Post by Diatenshi » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:11 am

"You're directly accusing a member of the Aisu clan of pocket theft? As if my clan is so poor that we would ever resort to such means. Our honor is not to be smirched by a mere genin fresh out of the academy. A small piece of wisdom for you. Until rank has been established you should always treat fellow shinobi with proper courtesies lest you insult a superior that out ranks you."

At this point Tenshi has decided conversing further with the immature brat is pointless. Its one thing to insult him personally but insinuating he committed a crime out in public was an afront to the integrity of his clan and family. He'd teach the young one a lesson on proper respect and manners. He'd report the incident and have his supervisor deal with him. At this point he shakes his head and moves to return to the crowd and resume his stroll. He does however pay attention should the brat try to do anything towards him, such as follow him for instance.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Ace Trainer

Chance meeting

Post by Ace Trainer » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:18 pm

Kozaki shrugged, "I calls it as I sees it. You're acting like a pocket thief, I'm gonna call you out as a pocket thief. If you don't wanna be called out for it, don't act like it.", he rubbed his nose while he said this. Despite being just less than a foot shorter than this guy, and obviously younger than him, Kozaki seemed unphased. Overconfidence, perhaps. "Talk about honor like that and the spirits will hear you and come feast on your heart. Got a whole scripture about that.", he was of course, referring to the rather indepth scripture of the Shiimu clan that was notoriously in depth and filled with stories of how spirits assaulted humans. One of which, evidently, was about people who bragged about their honor.

As Tenshi turned to walk away, Kozaki jumped upwards, landing with his butt back on the top of the stall, swinging his feet off the side, "Hey everyone!", he called out, "Keep your wallets close, this slime ball right here is stealing from folk!!", he smirked, pointing at Tenshi as he called him out. Kozaki could tell he was irritating the guy a little, and he wasn't really the type to just let someone walk away before he could annoy them even more. "A member of the great and mighty Aisu clan! Stealing from innocent civilians! What a smear on their name!", he placed both hands on his cheeks, feigning horror, but the light in his bright yellow eyes gave away how much fun he was having egging Tenshi on.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Diatenshi

Chance meeting

Post by Diatenshi » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:58 pm

Tenshi merely sighed and ignored the child. What was he going to do order the kid to shut up? He didnt seem the type to listen most likely coming up with the excuse that he couldn't verify Tenshi's rank. Run away? That would just make him look guilty. No Tenshi decided he would simply endure in silence and make a report later. He did worry however, that someone else might not take such a gentle approach with the fool spouting off nonsense behind him. The Aisu was a very proud clan and the inner district was full of them. More likely than not another Aisu clan member would speak out eventually. His thoughts coming to a head Tenshi finally paused and turned around looking at the child.

" Do you ever shut up? What proof do you have that I've stolen anything? Just because you saw me walking funny? A heads up. Most people that are thieves wear baggy clothing and carry bags to store their scores in. Im wearing tight clothing and have no bag."

He decided he needed to find a way to get the little shit off his back. Worse came to worse hed go to a bar and just relax there and ignore the little shrimp. Nothing like a good drink and the sounds of a good tavern to drown out irritations.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Ace Trainer

Chance meeting

Post by Ace Trainer » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:16 pm

Kozaki smirked, he was clearly getting under this guys skin. Seeing him turn around only gave him more satisfaction, and he couldn't help but smile wide when Tenshi turned back, rearing himself back at Kozaki. "I shut up when I'm sleeping.", he responded. Smart ass. "Yeah, I'm sure a thief is gonna tell me how a thief dresses. How would you even know if you're not a thief? Obviously you spend a lot of time around them, so you know what to look for and you're not trying to stand out.", he shrugged.

"I saw you prowling. Looking for a target. Tell me, if you're not a pick pocket, why were you prowling like one? Are you just mad cause you're not even a good pick pocket? Not something a shinobi would be advertising. Subpar shinobi skills.", it seemed Kozaki was just trying to annoying Tenshi at this point. He was glad Tenshi wasn't trying to pick a fight with him over it, Kozaki was tired to be honest, a yawn escaped his mouth and his tried to stifle it but to no avail. If Tenshi tried to fight Kozaki would surely lose. Maybe he shoudnt' have baited him back, now he wanted to nap and wouldn't be able to until this guy left.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Diatenshi

Chance meeting

Post by Diatenshi » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:49 am

"I see, well then continue mouthing off if you must. Though, speaking of sleep it looks as though you could use a nap. Or, if you'd rather stop acting like a a child and join me for a drink, follow along." Tenshi thus turned around and resumed his walk with a destination in mind. He'd decided to bother this young genin again at a later date when he had his mask and the shield of anonymity. It was certainly a perk of joining the HHD, the mask alone was enough to unnerve quite a few people since they were considered shinobi hunters. Besides it was clear this genin was undaunted by most and had a rather crass and brazen personality. It contrasted with his own quite a bit.

He didn't bother trying to mesh with the crowds like he had earlier, the boy's mouth had actually caused people to make way for him. Thus with ease of movement he made his way through the crowded streets and headed to a favorite haunt of other shinobi, the Bloodriver Bar. As he made his way he wondered when he'd see his boss again... It had been sometime after all since he last saw the man.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin