F is for Friend or Food?

Dia and Kat

Diatenshi

F is for Friend or Food?

Post by Diatenshi » Fri May 22, 2020 2:31 pm

Drop. Drop. Drop. Boop. As it started to rain a singular raindrop fell landing on her nose. Chisaki looked up into the overcast sky aa the clouds opened up releasing a down pour. Ah summer rains so unpredictable. She sat by the wall dividing the slums from the upper caste. Despite her noble birth she came here quite often as she wass able to fit in more with the dregs of society than the clan that called her freak or outcast. It was ironic that for a clan that's belief was might makes right, they viewed her as an abomination and a disgrace to their traditions.

After standing up she'd head to the main street from a back alley. For the most part you couldn't tell she was from the upper sectors, with "dirty clothes" and unkept hair, the only telltale sign she wasn't normal was her intelligent bright yellow eyes. Not that anyone would take her for a Toukai with her long hair. Everyone knew their hair didn't grow long. Or at least it wasn't supposed to. Then again she wasn't a normal Toukai.

As she walked amongst those she called cattle she wondered what defined that line in her mind. What separated those she cared for from those she viewed as something to be devoured. Hell she didnt even view animals as food as much as she did other people. Maybe it was because animals had a certain innocence about them that humans lacked. Or maybe it was something more primal after all every creature had preferred prey.

She smiled and thought about twisting the neck of a certain someone, someone that had caused her pain. She supposed he didn't fall in either of her categories. Friend or Food. She supposed shed have to make a new category. Adversary? No that didn't start with F. Another F, Foe perhaps? She continued to ponder as she walked along paying no mind to the cattle around her.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

F is for Friend or Food?

Post by Willoria » Fri May 22, 2020 4:07 pm

Asami rarely had a good day lately. A hard kick to the chest sent her flying backwards into the market stall, shattering it under the impact of her with a loud crash. Yet she was laughing as she got to her feet and stared down a boy who seemed to be close in age to her. "Your sister kisses harder than that, bitch!" she yelled at him, laughing still as he bolted out of the alley after her. Yet he seemed to skid to a stop when he looked around and realized there were eyes on them now. Their fight had spilled into the street, and it seemed he hadn't been thinking that part through.

The boy took off running as Asami dusted herself off and sighed, looking down at the minor cuts and bruises on her arms from her impact into the stall. She turned and saw the person who had been selling fruit from it and she smiled almost sadly. "Well fuck, you probably expect me to pay for the damage, huh?" she asked, sheepishly reaching back and scratching the back of her head. She looked in direction the boy was going and realized she hadn't even gotten his name, causing her swear under her breath to herself again.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Diatenshi

F is for Friend or Food?

Post by Diatenshi » Fri May 22, 2020 5:21 pm

Chisaki paused as a girl crashed into a cart in front if her. At first she didn't care at all and was going to continue on her way. After all, the squabbles of cattle were beneath her notice. Why worry about what your food is thinking when your just going to end uopeating it anyway? However, as she took her first step forward shed heard the girl's laugh.

It was a lovely sound full of ridicule that remind her of her own laugh. It hadnt quite reached her level but it was similar. Her own laugh a few more steps towards psychotic. Especially since she usually laughed while killing someone. She took note of the boy but there didn't seem to be anything note worthy about him. Other than his lack of balls as he took off the moment he realized he was being watched.

As her attention shifted back to the girl covered in minor injuries she noticed her colorful markings and found them rather pleasing to look at. They reminded her of a flower or bird with their bright colors. And they were certainly brighter than the drab worn out faces of the cattle around her. As she swore again Chisaki smirked. Well she's certainly a lively one. She wondered to herself if she could have fun with this one.

"Is that why he was mad? Cause you'd rather kiss his sister than him? Can't say I blame you, girls do tend to smell nicer."

Chisaki commented quietly with a smirk her yellow eyes bright and mischievous. Maybe this human that had drawn her focus, hmm another F word, would be able to tell her the difference between friend and food. Or maybe she wouldn't maybe she'd end up just another cattle in the heard to be forgotten.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Willoria

F is for Friend or Food?

Post by Willoria » Sat May 23, 2020 12:23 pm

Asami was digging through a pouch for a few funds to pay the merchant for the damage as she heard the other woman speak. She turned and looked at the woman a moment, taking note of her unique eyes especially before replying. "Honestly I have no idea what his sister's kiss is like." she admitted, shrugging. "I just thought it'd be funny to piss him off even more." she added, a grin forming as she turned to face the woman and tilting her head slightly in interest.

"I don't know much about that shit at all really, I tend to spend too much time fighting off cowardly little fuckers like that one." she said, reaching up a hand to pull her shirt down slightly and show more of the scar on her chest. "Only time a boy has kissed me yet was when he gave me this, so it wasn't exactly a friendly kiss." she laughed to herself as she spoke. What she had gone through when Shinjiro attacked her at the end of their encounter had been horrific in the moment, but since then the girl had slowly compartmentalized the interaction, cutting herself off from feeling horrified by it. Now all she really wanted was to find a way to make him feel as helpless as he'd forced her to feel, and that would require getting stronger. Much stronger.

"Have to say though, I agree, girls do always smell nicer. Boys just smell like sweat and hairy balls."
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Diatenshi

F is for Friend or Food?

Post by Diatenshi » Tue May 26, 2020 12:46 pm

She seemed playful at least. Easily the sort of person Chisaki would get along with. That slightly sadistic edge was certainly appealing, though a tad under developed. Perhaps she could teach her to take it to the next level? They'd have all sort of fun together then.

She eyed the scar with curiosity, certainly a tale to be told but she didn't seem inclined to share. No, more accurately she was converting fear into anger, her scent and pheromones betraying her bravado. Most probably wouldn't pick up on the scent but Chisaki was mankind's natural predator as it were.

Perhaps there was more to this girl than meets the eye however. Despite the agreable personality, she seemed to be prey... By her own words she was constantly being preyed upon by others and fighting them off and one of the more recent predators had left their mark on her. Likely they'd be back to claim their prize.

"I don't spend much time around balls to be familiar with that smell though I agree men can be quite foul. Often they only think with the head between their legs... Which in your case it seems like they do often..."

She paused looking at the girl before her. She was probably about the same age though one would never suspect it. Aside from the obvious factors like Chisaki's mature body their mannerisms seem to differ. The girl seemed volatile and reactive to the world around her, where as Chisaki while giddy and often childish in mannerisms made the world obey her.

She tapped her index finger to her lips contemplating before raising an eyebrow at the girl. Perhaps her next response would reveal the difference between Friend or Food. At the very least it'd reveal whether she wasdestined to be prey, or the predator.

"You should practice taking advantage of that fact. They want you so make them want it more and turn them into slaves. Give them a taste, a tease of what they might earn and make them work for it. If you do it right they'll be wrapped around your finger."

Chisaki smiled mischievously and winked offering a hand to invite her to go along with her. Chisaki had a question she wanted answered and this girl may just hold the key. At the very least she'd entertain her for the time being.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Willoria

F is for Friend or Food?

Post by Willoria » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:46 pm

Asami snorted as Chisaki mentioned the way men thought and she simply nodded at first. "They definitely do." she replied. "And if they aren't when the fight starts it usually works in my favor if they are before its done... or just a personal jab like the sister thing." Asami chuckled to herself almost happily and tilted her head as Chisaki continued and nodded. In truth despite her own words she had no idea how to really tease a man, she had no experience with such things. "Usually I just start cussing at them...." But her words trailed off as Chisaki smiled at her and winked, extending that hand out to her.

She wasn't sure if she wanted to take that hand, eyeing it for a moment as it dawned on her. She didn't know this woman, she knew nothing of her other than the fact that she seemed to take an interest in her. 'Well... I survived Shinjiro so far...' she thought to herself, and even mentally called herself an idiot as she took the offered hand, willing to follow Chisaki and see where she might lead her.

Diatenshi

F is for Friend or Food?

Post by Diatenshi » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:11 pm

"Let's say you and me go have some girl fun."

Chisaki would smile and tug Asami off the beatennpath where they had a bit more privacy. From there she'd turn away from Asami and adjust herself to be a little more seductive, even her scent would change to something fresh and floral. 'Wiping' off the dirt on her face and adjusting her top to show more of her tits she'd bite her lip and look back.

"Whatcha think do I look edible? Or is it too much cheap prostitute?"

She'd hug Asami's arm close and look up at her, her head tilted down slightly. She paused for a moment realizing she never tried to seduce another woman before. She silently vowed to herself to practice in her head. It was a useful technique on both sexes if Shiv was anything to go off of. Then again as weak as he was to the female form he probably wasnt the best judge.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Willoria

F is for Friend or Food?

Post by Willoria » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:46 pm

Asami really wasn't sure what to expect as Chisaki tugged her along. Normally being pulled into a more secluded area meant she was going to get beaten to a pulp again, and so naturally her guard was up, at least mentally, as they went along. Confusion began to set in when the other woman released her and turned away. The change in scent taking a moment to hit Asami who merely blinked a few times as she tried to figure out what she was smelling. Then Chisaki turned to face her again and asked her those question. "I'm not a very good judge of these things." Asami said, chuckling as she reached a hand back to scratch the back of her head.

But as Chisaki hugged her other arm and looked up at her, it slowly began to dawn on Asami what was going on here. She thought at first she had been asking for a general opinion but even one as inexperienced as Asami could recognize that look. At least somewhat. "Uh..." She looked at Chisaki a moment, blushing lightly as she cleared her throat. She shrugged at first, not really sure what to say. 'Is she really trying to get my attention this way or is this some kind of practice for someone else?' her thoughts ran rampant as she shook her head. "Sorry I'm not a good judge of these things." she said, nearly repeating herself. "I've never really paid attention to what anyone likes I guess."

Diatenshi

F is for Friend or Food?

Post by Diatenshi » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:47 pm

Chisaki studied her reaction noticing how her face went red. It was kind of adorable actually. With how tough she seemed to act normally and yet here she was all red and innocent. She seemed to be prey... Was she wrong did the girl not have it in her to prey upon others? And then her statement that followed was clearly a lie, if she didn't notice she wouldn't be blushing.

"Relax sweetie I'm not going to eat you. I did say you need to practice your skills in manipulating men with your assets."

Chisaki would pause groping herself for emphasis.

"When I said girl fun I meant we'd go to a bar and let guys hit on us and buy us drinks. What did you think I meant?"

She teased knowing full well what Asami's misunderstanding. It was cute though Chisaki seemed to have a taste for men while in her female form. She suspected the reverse would be true if she took on a male form. Then again that prey like vulnerability was very enticing.

"Relax if you don't know how to flirt I'll teach you. Maybe the next time the ass that scarred your chest is with you hell be eating out of your hand."
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Willoria

F is for Friend or Food?

Post by Willoria » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:27 pm

As Chisaki said she wasn't going to "eat" Asami, the young Karugata couldn't help a raised eyebrow as she tried to understand if the statement was literal or not. If she could figure it out, she supposed she could figure out if that statement was meant to make her blush even more or not. Though as she was questioned, she shrugged simply. "Not sure... I've never really taken time with any of.... this." she admitted, running a hand through her hair as she knew she was practically admitting to not only being a virgin but having never really been all that interested in romance of any kind.

Though of course as Chisaki referenced Shinjiro and the scar he'd left her with, she snorted in a chuckle. "I swear he's such an ass he must have his shit tied in a not so he can't even self soothe." she remarked crassly, shaking her own head. "For a brief moment he actually made me think he was just going to try and take what he wanted." But Asami just shook her head as if it hadn't been as huge of a problem as it had felt like at the time.

"I guess I should learn something about men though..." she admitted with a wrinkling up of her nose. "Never know when it might be handy on a mission right?"

Diatenshi

F is for Friend or Food?

Post by Diatenshi » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:15 pm

Chisaki quietly listened as Asami spoke. Her quiet voice was even harder to hear when she was bashful and she didn't want to miss a word. She found it amusing actually. The girl assumed as everyone else did that she was older and more experienced. None of them suspected she was the way she was because when she was but an 8 year old girl she began to draw the perverted eyes of men. How else was she to defend herself?

"I've never been with anyone either. Ha, most people if they knew what I am wouldn't even dream of it. I have however studied how people react. I can even catch Shiv off guard by teasing him with tits. I swear the man is an absolute pervert. Legendary Bannin my ass."

She shared a small story of her own since Asami mentioned her attacker. Though she left out the name of her attacker, Chisaki had no such qualms of dirtying another's name. Especially if she felt they deserved it. Especially as Shiv did for enrolling her into two solid weeks of hell. She'd get him back one day. Preferably by turning him into a eunuch.

"Alright so if you're gonna come with me we need to fix you up a bit. You gotta show off your tits a bit more... Granted your skill with make up is definitely better than mine. Ive never used it before in my life. Hmmm clean off the dirt and fixing the hair should do it..."

As she spoke she began messing with Asami's attire. Tying the girls shirt in the front to expose her midriff and using her hand as a cleaning rag, her cells moving into the fabric sleightly to grab the dirt coming away leaving her hand dirty but Asami's clothes clean. She'd brush her hands off releasing the dirt and step back to look at her hair...
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Willoria

F is for Friend or Food?

Post by Willoria » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:31 pm

Asami tilted her head as Chisaki mentioned Shiv and couldn't help shaking her head. "I met him not so long ago, he's a weird one." she remarked, snorting to herself. "Considering how much I fucking smarted off I'm surprised he didn't try to kill me... though I think he was incredibly hungover at the time so..." The entire memory was weird, she had spent the entire interaction unsure if she was going to have a chance to work with the bannin or if he was going to end her life. It had been one of the strangest interactions she'd ever had with anyone.

Of course then Chisaki was quickly in Asami's personal space, adjusting her clothes and leaving the girl wide-eyed as she stared at her. She looked down at herself and blushed lightly, swallowing hard as she thought about her 'new' look. She shook her head, feeling incredibly awkward about the entire thing. "I... uh, I've never done this..." she reiterated awkwardly. "So... what exactly are we doing again?"

Return to “Kirigakure no Sato”