New beginnings. A bloody End.

Dia/Chi

Das Kirb
User flair: .001%

Post by Das Kirb » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:57 pm

Waves of pain shot through Katsu's head as she fluttered each eye. The blinding white forced them shut once more. As another throb of agony raced from her spine to the crown of her skull she clutched either side, or tried too. Her arms wouldn't respond, neither would her legs. Wings and tail seemed missing too. From the neck down there was nothing. No sensory information, just agony from a throbbing skull. Panic threatened to consume her until a voice brought some level of focus. "The limb has reconstituted into a full body, impressive. Beings with regenerative abilities are rare, but to fully reconstruct from such a minor sample is. . . well. . . miraculous." Once more she attempted to open her eyes, but only white pain greeted her, forcing them shut again.

Slowly sensation began to return and it was as if every nerve in her body was screaming in unison. "Perhaps the phantom had an influence on her beyond our unsealing. She was most certainly dead yet the bodies tell a different story. Oh!" A low growl had begun to escape her throat, instinct more than true threat. "The subject is regaining consciousness." The sound of a door opening followed by hurried heavy footsteps, then a door slamming shut. As the pain promised endless torment the beast forced it down as much as possible, focusing on specific stimuli. Her body wouldn't move whatsoever. It was like she was being smothered. But more than that it was so so cold.

After what seemed like an eternity she once more attempted to open just one eye, slowly. This time she was greeted with blurry lines. Grey walls had several boards with various squares on them. There was a door with a generous handle and lock. And she appeared to be upright. There was something all along the floor, it was blue and complicated, but details were hard to make out. Just trying to look further proved too painful. She closed her eyes again and attempted to think. The cold sent shivering pain through her, making even that difficult. For now she focused on breathing, and simply trying to survive, allowing herself to focus on her ears instead of that.

"Yes, she's rousing. The seal appears to be holding and she's yet to speak. I'll continue to document changes and you can read the rest in my report. . . . Ehh? Uhh, I don't see the harm in that. Who is the visitor? I can make adjustments at once. . . Oh. . . Oh shit. . . Sir, that would be a terrible idea. If the subject gets. . . Yes. . . Alright, but on your head be it." The sound of footsteps once more returning to the door. It opens and inside an obviously uncoordinated man enters the room. "Are you cognitive?" Only a low growl escapes Katsu. "Hmm, yes. I do suppose that's a bit too much to hope for. Even still, to even breath is impressive. I'll need to. . . Who am I talking too? You?" There's a sound of pencil on paper. "Yes, I need an assistant. Either way." His voice affects a slow and methodical tone, as if with an imbecile. "I don't wish to stress you further, but you are expecting company. Her reputation is almost as bloody as yours." Footsteps once more head towards the door and it closes behind him. Katsu returns to simply focusing on raw survival.

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:26 pm

Chisaki was instructed to check on the Kage's personal prisoner namely due to her position in the HHD and her unique physiology. She personally felt that such a high profile criminal that had to be defeated by the Mizukage himself would be better handled by Shiv. But alas her suggestion was rebuked saying the Bannin had other duties to attend. Granted she called bull shit. From what she's learned of him he was probably hip deep in hookers.

She stopped in a small office where a strange eccentric man was talking to himself going over notes repeatedly. He remimded her of one of her new co-workers. The Aisu was the coldest man she'd ever met so much so she questioned his humanity. She may be a monster in form but at least she was human in mind. He... Seemed to lack any emotion that would make him seem remotely human. Granted this doctor seemed more like a quack than anything.

"So why exactly am I here? Are we killing her off? Brainwashing her loyal to Kirigakure again? I highly doubt she's being given to me to eat. So out with it Doc."

Her voice sing-songy at first turned into a predatory growl towards the doctor at the end. She'd just been assigned 2 genin to train and now this? Granted this seemed somewhat closer to her duties as HHD. But still, it seemed like yet another babysitting job.

After a quick explanation of the situation, he led her into the room with the prisoner. Seeing her bound by the sealing formation Chisaki was left somewhat dissapointed. Supposedly the woman laid out on the table under the bright lights was something from what she heard. Though she certainly didnt seem capable of battling the Mizukage now. The doctor had said physically at least she was more or less looking at a full recovery. Granted her physique was certainly impressive and a marvel to look at. And yet she didn't look as powerful as she was said to have been; side effect of being regrown from an arm?
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Das Kirb

Post by Das Kirb » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:06 am

A new voice ripped Katsu back to reality. This one was feminine, smaller than the first but with a hint of aggression. The growl at the end sent off alarms in her head though. Instinctually she tried to puff out her chest and growl back. The absolute cold and impossible pain made that beyond her abilities though. A slight twinge of fury caused her to at least manage to snarl though, a small victory. Taking what she could get for the moment she listened to the door open and tried to force the pain backwards once more, this time focusing on her nose. The creature that entered may sound like a girl, but smelled like an abomination. Its chakra was rather large too. Not nearly to the tune of the thing that should have never been, nor remotely as potent as the Mizukage's, but large enough to cause salivation.

Reality has started to hit her full force though. She couldn't move her body and people were coming and going. Between the first and now this. . . Katsu had been captured. Her head was still a fog, unable to even remember what specifically had happened. She was trying to devour the Mizukage but the rest before and after is an utter blank. Being unable to recall even how she had been captured was only frustrating her further, and sending new waves of torment through her skull. It would need to be sorted out later. This. . . thing was before her now. "Turn the fucking light off at least." The words were filled with obviously hollow authority. It was the best she could muster.

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:50 am

Chisaki was completely unconcerned as the a snarl was choked out of the prisoner's throat. If anything it seemed to show her weakness and gave away that she was following the conversation. She resumed pestering the doc for details until she heard actual words come out of the things mouth.

"Oh the she speaks. Are the lights too bright for you sweetie?" She'd coo as if talking to someone she was intimate with though a slight hint of attitude would make it seem halfway between concerned and mocking. The thing before her didn't seem like food really or rather it wasnt human to say the least. Though humans weren't the limit to what she could eat, she still prefered things with a normal sense of mortality. A creature like this that could regenerate so much from so little was slightly unnerving even for her.

"If you ask a little nicer i may be inclined to dim the lights, though the inverse is also true you give me too much attitude and I'll make them even brighter hehe."
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Das Kirb

Post by Das Kirb » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:29 pm

Each new word brought with it a bite of sarcastic edge. Katsu wanted more than anything to shove her entire foot down this woman's throat and wear her like an oversized sock. The temptation and agitation rang hollow though, her body still entirely unresponsive. With the effort a man would exert attempting to drain the ocean she simply opened a single eye to look at this creature, and immediately regret the task. Sheer spite forced it to remain open though and she witnessed the girl. She was full and built but her skin was all wrong. Pale, nearly white. It reminded Katsu of her own tone, one tainted by the shard. Her slim frame was supple enough though without the clear indication of exertion of power. . . . All Katsu could think about is how the meat would likely be stringy and soft to that.

As if to turn her eyes into daggers Katsu stared at this woman and began to growl instinctively. The low vibrations and return to primal state began to comfort her just a bit. Splitting pain was becoming easier to manage and for a moment her situation seemed to come into more clear focus, as if a lucid dream was lifting before stark reality set back in. In a single shuddering inhale the pain once again returned reminding her that she was well and truly fucked. She couldn't even thrash about and get the hell out of whatever the hell kept her in place. Her voice laced with venom and the crimson cloak forming as only a faint wisp she issued the only threat she could manage. "There's not a damn thing you could do. Shove your whole fucking arm up my cunt for all I care just turn the fucking lights down."

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:17 pm

"Well thats not very nice. Hey Doc make note her personality is still vulgar and defiant. Most likely her memories are intact despite her condition. Do you want to break the news to her or should I?"

A grin would be displayed on her face, one that was almost too happy. Chisaki was wondering how the beast bitch would react to finding out just how lowly she'd become. From apex predator all the way down to wear even a measley genin could get lucky and kill her in a fair fight. Then she contemplated if there was any way of brainwashing or erasing her memories. Seeing how she grew from an arm that shouldn't have had any brain cells in it... Probably not.

She brushed her bangs back from her face and looked down at the nude woman. It was unsettling to see someone with such a marvelous physique appear so weak. Sure if she toyed and brought her prey down to such a level she'd personally get some satisfaction out of it. This however wasnt her doing and she'd heard stories of how strong and fearsome Katsu had been as a genma host. She was practically a legend and despite her rebellion was possibly the closest thing Chisaki had to a role model. From all the stories she'd heard, Chisaki supposed she had expected something more? Well not every hero lives up to the expectations put on them by ithers. But still what a let down.

"Quit embarrassing yourself please... Its unbecoming and downright pathetic. Maybe you could've torn me limb from limb once upon a time... But right now you clearly lack that ability. Bide your time and gather your strength I'm sure my childhood idol will be back to her strong independent self in no time."
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Das Kirb

Post by Das Kirb » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:14 pm

As pencil scribbled against paper the room's lighting did dim, if only slightly. The break bulbs that blared in the beast's eyes went to a dim glow, though plenty bright to show the veins beneath the surface tension of her skin in vivid detail. When the girl spoke Katsu was forced to listen, but what was said made no sense to her. In fact, not much of this made a hell of a lot of sense to the great woman. She shouldn't be alive, yet she is. Her strength was normally insurmountable, yet she couldn't move. And this girl admired her once upon a time and spoke of waiting to get back to strength? She glared at Chiseki through a single opened eye wordlessly for a moment, processing information through a throbbing head.

Slowly she regarded this woman with a different light. Katsu desperately wanted to know what the hell had happened to go from Kasai to somehow waking up like this. They had actually sent someone who smelt like the most vile abomination of creation short of Kenji to talk with her. . . and it admired her? Frustration began to seep in and the bound beast had to finally just outright ask a couple questions. "Who the fuck are you and why did the scar free pussies send you instead of someone like Shiv or the reaper? Doesn't make a shit load of sense to send someone who gives a damn about me if they just want to start cutting again to steal something else."

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:54 pm

Chisaki sighed. Maybe it wasn't just physical strength she'd lost maybe she lost some mental facilities as well. Granted could be they just hadnt fully regrown. She seemed all attitude and no rational thinking. Then again stories said she was wild in nature to begin with. Chisaki considered this while pressing a button that tilted the table upright.

"Why do they keep anything thats dangerous aroumd? They think it can potentially be used as a weapon. After all there's no such thing as eternal allies or enemies. Just benefits. As for why I'm here, I'm another member of HHD and with your current strength they believed my strength would be suitable to deal with you. As for caring... Id say that was to strong of a word. I dont know you and there's no emotional attachment, though I was never told anything about cutting you up. Though I don't think there'd be much point in that."

She wasn't sure why she was bothering to even talk to her not like the knowledge she gave her would be of any use. And it was highly unlikely she'd ever willingly cooperate with Kiri. Still orders were orders. "So ready for some yard time?"

Chisaki hadnt recieved any orders related to letting her loose and yet as weak as she seemed at the moment she wasn't worried about her escaping. Hell even she would be unable to break out of this place with sheer strength and she wasn't a broken mess. The near by scientist looked up from their work eyes wide with anxiety as if Chisaki was holding her thumb over a self destruct button.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Das Kirb

Post by Das Kirb » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:51 pm

Now confusion was all Katsu could feel. Every single inch of this woman wreaked of sheer contempt yet she was now offering to get the beast out of the cage? If nothing else sheer bemusement caused the rocketing pain to subside for the time and she opened both eyes, once again taking in this woman's physical features. She sniffed the air trying desperately to get anything but the odor of blood and sweat mixed with steel and antisceptic but nothing game. Her ears couldn't detect anything but the hum of electricity and her own heartbeat, but that's when she recognized. This woman had no pulse. Suddenly a lot of things began to make more sense now, or so she thought.

Being allowed a more natural view of the room Katsu tried to look around again. Cabinets and paperwork and various things scribbled on notes attached to a posting board. Now that she could see it she noticed various writing about an arm being recovered as the reaper had either driven off or destroyed the beastia. Once Katsu realized that she connected a couple dots. Either she had damn near been killed and the shard had brought her back, or there was another Katsu now running around somewhere out in the world. In either case the woman had just learned something new about herself, and both actually brought her a bit of comfort and joy. Allowing herself to follow the thread of interest a bit further Katsu allowed the low rumble in her chest to subside just a bit. Planning was never her strong suite, but its not unfamiliar territory. "Get me the fuck down from here. I've a bitch of an itch on my left ass cheek. Unless you wanna scratch it for me."

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:30 am

"First things first, a bit of ensurance in the event you choose to not behave. Oh and word of warning. Im only here because higher ups thought one monster to another you might feel more at ease. If you push to far or do something stupid, don't blame me for doing my job."

Chisaki would perform a few hand seals and a strange fleshy orb would form on her hand. She'd place the orb front and center on Katsu's chest. The orb seemed to adhere to her flesh and the edges would seem to fuse into her body slowly. She glanced at the orb and wondered whether or not Katsu would do something about it. Not that she would have an opportunity to do sk really Chisaki was gonna wait till the jutsu took hold. Once it did she'd let her loose but that would take some time.

"Not that I think dismemberment would be a great deterrent for you but regrowing from scratch again would probably be a bigger pain in the ass than your itch."
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Das Kirb

Post by Das Kirb » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:29 pm

With a heavy sigh Katsu braced for more of the same agony. Every muscle clenched when the orb touched skin. Fresh surges of stinging pain spilled forth as if salt on raw skin. Through clenched teeth she grunted and forced through it for now. However, the hatred in her glare was as if to kill this woman with nothing but her eyes. Soon enough it began to pass, slowly and with ripples of fresh annoyance periodically. Once settled she looked down at the spot, now red and raw. "You know I could tear my own chest out and use it as a club to beat the ever loving shit out of each one of you then swallow the result like a damn smoothy. . . But if I'm thinking clearly, and I'm probably not, that's not just in my chest anymore." She sighed and hung her head before speaking again. "Fuckit. . . one monster to another, miss no pulse, got anything to eat?"

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:27 am

Chisaki would watch the fleshy mound sink slowly into Katsu's chest. Noting the look of pain on her face she'd tilt her head. She hadn't ever actually used this jutsu on a captured target before and most tended to remove it immediately reducing its effectiveness. She supposed she could make a less painful version as much as she enjoyed the agony of others, a fact clear on her face as Katsu glared at her.

"You're actually right on the money. The blob broke down into individual cells that are now slwoly spreading throughout your body like a cancer. Most you'll experience is some minor bleeding..." She paused and glanced at the naked woman wondering from which hole shed bleed. After all, all of her bodily openings were on display for all ti see at the moment.

"If you have a healthy immune system it'll be a very minor bleed. Nothing to worry about. Now as for stuff to eat... Do you like sweets? I know a wonderful cake shop." Chisaki would press a button her eyes glancing over Katsu's body once more before finding a white overcoat to cover her lewds.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Das Kirb

Post by Das Kirb » Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:47 am

Katsu grunted and heaved a sigh. "Fucking dammit." When Chiseki pressed the button to finally release the titanic woman she hit the ground and fresh hell shot up her legs through the souls of her feet. She was forced to take a knee to regain some level of stability. "Fucking shit, it's like every single inch of me has been rubbed raw and the whole damn world is made of oil and salt." It wasn't until Chisaki had brought the overcoat over and the fabric touched her skin that Katsu moved from that position. With a sudden bark she lashed out and pushed it away, the fibers feeling as needles. "You keep that shit away from me or find my foot up your ass and given a reason to not have a fucking heartbeat." Her words were rabid and laced with obvious pain and anger.

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:43 am

Chisaki would listen to the womans tirade about how painful existing is for her at that moment in time.Unsurprisingly Chisaki's first thoughts go to food. "If the world is salt and oil... Does that make you a potato? Mmmmm potatos.... You know normally i prefer sweets but a good potato is hard to beat." Chisaki's mind as usual turned to food, though odly enough it wasmt cake or candies ore even cattle. Her thoughts went to of all things the glorious potato.

"And will you quit your griping and threats? They're boring me. If I'm to take you out of here I need to have you covered up." She shrugged and dropped the coat at Katsu's feet. She then moved towards the door not bothering to wait.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Das Kirb

Post by Das Kirb » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:35 pm

"I have walked these damn streets bare assed before. . . Back when. . ." the big woman thought about it for a minute and realized she had gotten away with a lot due to the bonding with Vorashu. She had a living god within her and they feared his might, strength she harnessed if only as if an ant harnessing a leaf for shade. People had stepped up for her as well. Naoko had brought complaint that she would be best served allowed her freedom, if only to channel Vorashu further.

A few more pieces of the puzzle had begun to click into place. Without that protection and in her state all those privileges would not be spared. Covering was the least of her concerns in that regard. Shit, this whole thing with this. . . thing was probably just them trying to figure out how in the hell she survived the fireball and Vorashu being yanked out of her. It was then another rather terrifying thought crossed her mind. What if they wanted to rip the shard from her as well? Hiding it was impossible. They already know she heals quick. Apparently she had come back from little more than her own arm, a fact even Katsu was still trying to figure out. The Mizukage had doubtlessly already filed a report that she could change her body around, so they would know something was there. . . But would they know of the shard? A thought she needed to consider closely.

With those another thing came to mind, something that made every ounce of pain in her body utterly vanish for an instant. She was behind the walls of Kiri, being lead around on a leash by another abomination, but one that she understood. Within these walls was Shinji, who now caged Vorashu. If she was going to get at him this was a better position that from outside. It'd take time, something the feral woman was not good with, but it was possible.

"Fine, fuckit. You want me covered? I'll play nice." She began to reclaim her feet as skin began to rip and sunder, the pain more easily pushed aside than before. First, her figure shifted away from the visage of a hulking beast into a smaller individual of indeterminate sex. Her skin was replaced with hard keratin armor plates that lined every surface, only leaving soft joints for mobility. The old skin would slough away as she rolled her shoulders and stood up fully, still imposingly tall but now looking markedly less threatening in bulk. "Lead the way."

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:23 am

"Oh suddenly playing nice? Interesting. Seeing as you grew from a severed limb... I'm assuming you're hungry? Do you want meat or sweets? Personally i prefer sugary sweetness."

Chisaki didn't bat an eye as the woman changed in front of her. Her own abilities were much more drastic in nature if albeit less dramatically performed. She quietly eyed the armor wondering if her chitinous transformations could puncture her bone like plates. It was an interesting pondery and she wondered if the creature before her would ever give her the opportunity to find out.

"Oh one last thing. Well need to put you under a genjutsu as we exit. We can't risk you learning the interior layout of the building. I'm assuming a desire to see the sky proper and eat real food again is enticement enough for you to comply willingly?"
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Das Kirb

Post by Das Kirb » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:02 pm

Now free and able to stand with only slight annoyance rather than rocketing pain Katsu began to flex her stiff muscles. Each rolled shoulder came with several loud pops. Her back crackled like firewood as she bent over backwards. Another growl came forward though, this time from her stomach. Crystal clear was her body in it's message.

"Anything. Preferably alive and large. Your fucking gen can shove off though. You've gone and shoved yourself in me like a teenage boy seeing a pussy for the first time. If you're worried about me memorizing some shit or trying to escape I can promise you right now I'm not stupid enough to try. I'm back in Kiri, in a fucking lab, and what you did probably isn't all that's been done to me. Knowing these bastard I'd be skinned alive and not even know where it came from. . . That said, Yes. Please, get me the fuck out of here."

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:23 am

Chisaki let out a giggle reminisce of a young girls laugh, a sound oddly out of place from her mature body. A slight sign of Chisaki's psychosis that was caused by her rapid body development, leaked through the mask of composure and happiness she usually wore. She was still happy, but there was an odd gleam in her eye that spoke of a lack of inhibition and a craving of violence. However just as quickly as it appeared it vainshed replaced by a more mundane smile.

"Skinned alive? Pffft nah the village is too scared of accidentally making more of you. You regrew from am arm who's to say you couldn't do the same from your whole layer of skin? And when you say alive and fresh do you mean human or animal... Not that it makes any difference to me... They're all cattle as far as Im concerned... Ooo except for bakers! They make such delicious cakes!"

She'd smile and let out a giggle though her words clearly unnerved a number of the scientist observing the pair of monsters. One individual would walk in and wave at the duo hitting both Chisaki and Katsu with a gen should Katsu see the wave as well. Chisaki would shake as she was sent once more into a world of total sensory deprivation. She couldn't hear, feel, or see anything around her. She knew it was just a gen as there was no other reason for her senses to suddenly fail her. It was hard to move her body without her sense of touch amd she swore tonher self in her mind where she could at least "hear" her own thoughts.

When Chisaki's senses recovered she dropped to the ground and looked around bitterly. She knew the hire ups were reminding her to behave. There was no need for them to hit her with the gen as well otherwise. Even if it had been to keep Katsu off guard, they could've released the jutsu on her and kept Katsu trapped. No they'd intentionally left her trapped to remind her of that time they forced her down to just her core without any body. To remind her how vulnerable she really was. She stood up a bitter look on her face as she glanced towards Katsu. "Sorry the genjutsu obviously wasn't my call to make. Guess they felt I wouldn't be able to convince you and stepped in to handle the situation. Anywho I know this wonderful shop that serves steaks and cake."
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Das Kirb

Post by Das Kirb » Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:25 pm

With the sound of footsteps Katsu immediately turned to watch the door. However, when all of her senses vanished she let out a barking growl before augmenting her body rapidly, developing pit organs along her face. The new sense didn't work either and that fact pissed her off more. However, she used restraint, refusing to move. Eventually they had come back and the lesson had been learned. Her leash was short and these bastards were going to make their toy. However, it caught her as add that Chisaki had been hit with it as well. Information for later. Through gritted teeth and a low rumble in her chest Katsu answered.

"Doesn't fucking matter. Let's fucking go."

Return to “Kirigakure no Sato”