Grooming an Heir

Dia and Laca Training thread

Diatenshi

Grooming an Heir

Post by Diatenshi » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:22 am

With a yawn Chisaki awoke in a queen size bed. She looked around at the unfamiliar room with a melancholic look. The room she was in now was the master bedroom of her family's mansion. A room that now belonged to her with her father's passing. It'd clearly seen better days and still smelled of cloves and tobacco. She knew she was the reason the mansion had progressed to this run down state. Her father preferring to ruin it rather than let her have it. If he hadn't died in battle he probably would've completely ruined the building.

Since her father had died during the war she'd had the huge mansion to herself... Or rather she had until she found the little midget that was cuddled up to her in bed. She worried occasionally if the child would get infected by constant exposure to her body. Ico wasn't like Shinji who was immune to most diseases. She sighed and stroked his cheek. Despite his innocent appearance she'd seen first hand the killer hidden within him, though she'd never been afraid of him herself. After all, he was a normal human, or close to it when she'd found him.

Chisaki had plans to change him into a creature like herself but not yet... Let him grow up naturally and enjoy growing up with others his age. Besides she doubted the higher ups of the Toukai clan would stand for it. After all if she'd been normal she doubted theyd have let her be with Shinjiro. He wasn't after all a Toukai and the village was all about clan blood purity. At least she didn't have to worry about that not being able to bare children herself but she could pass on her virus. She'd done it once before and only gotte. Away with it cause he was a member of the Toukai clan. Young Ico... He'd be a different story altogether, not even being a kirigakure native.

"Wake up my little ghost. Its time to wake."
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

TheLacarix

Grooming an Heir

Post by TheLacarix » Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:42 pm

phpBB [video] A soft tenor voice, echoed through the halls singing a beautiful song.

“I'm just a poor wayfaring stranger, traveling through this world below there is no sickness, no toil, nor danger, in that bright land to which I go, I'm going there to see my Father and all my loved ones who've gone on.”

Ico tried to peer through the darkness, unable to make out the figure the voice was coming from. The small boy was sat in a dark, dimly lit room the walls were made of dark grey concrete and he could feel the cold from, even though he was sat in the centre of the room.

The voice rang louder and louder.

”I know dark clouds will gather 'round me, I know my way is hard and steep but beauteous fields arise before me.”

Ico could see a small orb heading towards him, slowly dragging himself off the floor he edged towards it.

"Wake up my little ghost. Its time to wake."

The boys eyes fluttered open, he felt the warmth of his mothers hand stroking against his cheek. Was that just a dream or a memory? It didn’t feel like a dream nor was it a memory he could recollect. Either way it didn’t truly matter, it had to just be a dream.

“Morning mother." The words squeezed through a yawn as he body tightened up as he stretched out his legs and arms on the queen size bed. He dragged himself up, taking a seating position and rested his head on the headboard “I had such a strange dream.”he admitted.
CharactersShow

The White Eyed Demon of the Leaf
Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Diatenshi

Grooming an Heir

Post by Diatenshi » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:19 am

"Strange you say? How so? More dreams of murder and violence?"

Chisaki would inquire curiously. It wasn't the first time the boy had disturbing dreams. Likely a forgotten fragment of memory buried in the dark corners of his mind. After all no normal child could just murder 6 adult males in cold blood self defense or not. There was something dark and sinister lurking within the boy of this she was certain. And yet she'd seen the value of such a child. A boy capable of murder was one that could be molded into a tool providing it didn't shatter from being over worked.

It was why the boy was placed in her care. Her mothering instincts were well noted and had made its way into her personal file after dealing with Maru. On top of this she was a member of HHD and if the child turned out to be a liability it was her duty to eliminate him anyway. She was surprised a bit the first time the boy had called her mother but was she was able to adapt to the role fairly easily. She pulled the boy close and began brushing his hair. Once he was settled she'd set about making him some food downstairs.

Surprisingly, for a being that realied more on raw organic tissue rather than normal nutrients to survive, Chisaki was a marvelous cook. She just rarely ate anything she made. Likely, the only time Ico had seen her eat was when she'd taken him out for sweets. The breakfast she'd made him was simple, eggs and toast.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

TheLacarix

Grooming an Heir

Post by TheLacarix » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:07 pm

He shook his head as she asked about the dream, asking if it was about murder and violence. Sometimes the dreams were, but not this time they seemingly seemed innocent yet prominently haunting for the young boy.

“No mother, nothing like that. I could hear singing, I don’t remember the words it sounded beautiful, but it scared me so much all I could see was a tiny white orb no bigger an eye, glaring at me through the dark.” He shuddered softly at the thought.

There were no voices running through his head, the warmth and protection of his mother subdued them, he felt safe from whatever trauma shackled him. He felt the brush move through his hair, soothing him from his dream.

She got up and made her way downstairs, his little legs clambered out of the bed and down the stairs following her as she prepared his breakfast “I couldn’t see who was singing the song.” He admitted, continuing the conversation about his dream, as he pulled up a chair and waited eagerly for his breakfast. It was strange, this young innocent boy was a monstrous killer, with physical abilities that were unmatched by his peers. And now he sat on a chair, his feet not even reaching the floor whilst he waited for his breakfast.
CharactersShow

The White Eyed Demon of the Leaf
Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru