Reporting my Insubordination

Kat & Iza

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

Post by Willoria » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:31 am

Asami got things picked up and was getting a few dishes washed when Shinjiro spoke up in response to her. She paused and dried off her hands before turning to look at him. She felt a bit conflicted about him helping her, if only because she knew as Overseer he had better things to see to than her worries over who had sent her through the academy. But at the same time, what he said also put a small smile on her face. He referred to her as 'his', which she knew was probably the closest to having feelings for her he could or would express. She walked over to him and reached up a hand to touch the side of his face. "Rest first." she said simply before the smile of hers turned into a bit of a smirk and she crossed her arms.

"You know, if you're here to rest and recoup, doesn't that mean technically I'm in charge of you for once?" she asked him, suddenly feeling more than a little brazen. Maybe it was to make up for the emotional weakness she'd felt just moments before. She knew here in private he was bound to have one of two reactions, and she didn't find either one bad in this case. If he got mad she'd just have to make it up to him, more than likely physically. If he didn't, it'd probably have the same result anyway.

Either way, she'd try to take him by the hand if he'd let her to lead him towards one of the bedrooms. "Come on you... rest... those are your orders for now..."
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Izanagi

Post by Izanagi » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:15 pm

Shinjiro folded the letters neatly as they were before and placed them back where he got them from. Between the involvement of his family in Asami’s past and now her intent to find his half-sibling, he could feel that conflict within his family was inevitable. He could only hope that his father would stay out of it, of all the Karagata perhaps only Izune and Shiv could prove a threat against him in direct combat, though even Shinjiro had vulnerabilities when one planned carefully enough. He had only stood up to his father once before, after the death of his younger sister when he demanded the man stop his efforts to procure new children to train. If it came down to it, he realized that those close to him; Asami, Chisaki, Yuuto, and Maido, were all people that he had come to trust and value. They were the family he had chosen, and he wouldn’t allow his father or elder siblings to threaten them. Even if the Mizukage himself ordered their deaths he may find reason to hesitate or even disobey. In their own ways each of them had shown him a form of love and though he didn’t understand the nuances he knew that he needed to preserve those connections no matter the cost.

The man’s tail unfurled around his waist, curling behind him and swaying lightly behind his back as Asami approached and touched his face. Shinjiro sighed heavily, feeling tension in his body. “It’s very difficult for me to sit around doing nothing” he admitted. Without thinking his tail had moved slowly toward Asami, wrapping around her waist and pulling her closer. The young man smirked, his youthful face, bright green eyes and gentle features a stark contrast to his muscular and heavily scarred body. “Within your home…I’ll allow it” he confirmed. “Though if I can’t train for two days, I’ll need to find other ways to release tension. I hope you’ll be…accommodating” he considered as his eyes wandered between her lips to her chest. With everything he had been through lately, there was certainly something he craved that Asami provided better than anyone else. In fact, he rarely slept with anyone other than her. When one had someone trusted that provided all he desired then there was hardly a need to look elsewhere unless he was apart from her for quite a while. He let her lead him away by hand, as it seemed she had gotten the meaning of his request. “Yes…rest” he agreed cheekily, as he watched her backside closely while she moved and even let his tail wander and move along her inner thigh. Perhaps he would allow her to do most of the work at first but being complacent and lazy was not in his nature and he had a feeling he wouldn’t be able to hold back his dominant traits for long.

Natsuki Takeo - 17th Hokage, former Anbu Commander [DEAD]
Karagata Shinjiro - Kiri Bannin; Jinchuuriki, Overseer of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, Kintsugi
Haziwara Youji- Iwagakure Chunin
Takeda Ichiro - A-Rank Waterfall Country; Black Wake, Chishiki, Setsuzoku
Hyuuga Takeshi - Konoha Special Jounin; Anbu
Jouchaku Shigeko - Kiri Genin; HHD

Return to “Kirigakure no Sato”