The simple things in life. (Kaguya Asuna)

LunarCataphract

Post by LunarCataphract » Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:27 pm

The Land of Mist truly had some wonderful leisure facilities. Spas, hot springs (both artificial and natural) and swimming pools as but a few examples but Fujikawa was here only for the spa. Ah the spa…a place of relaxation. Comfort. Enjoyment. Pleasure. It was these things that had attracted the chemist to the leisure centre but walking in through the doors, her gaze came to rest upon a rather visually interesting specimen: a young girl, sporting a head of white, almost grey hair. Hmmm….interesting. Was it natural? Dyed? On a whim, Fujikawa decided to offer this young one an invitation.

Hello there~” The chemist walked towards Asuna, bold as a peacock, her cape flaring out behind her in dramatic fashion. A single firm slam of her hand and Fujikawa would attempt to pin Asuna to a wall, albeit loosely and in an easy to escape manner. She was not trying to take this girl hostage after all but that said, it would be much easier if this girl simply accepted what was to come. She would even enjoy it. That much Fujikawa would promise and deliver on.

Hmmmmm I know not what brought you here….but how about this. Throw away your plans! Join me in the spa. Indulge in a great deal of pampering with my fantastical self. One as cute as you should take care of her appearance.” She took a deep breath from her pipe, holding the Kiseru firmly, drawing inwards in a slow and purposeful manner before exhaling. Fujikawa had the decency to blow the smoke away from Asuna at the very least. If one wanted to poison their lungs, which Fujikawa did, then so be it but it was simply being a jackass to force it onto others.

So, what say you? I’ve already paid for a private room. Consider it a gift at my expense.” Her grin was wide and utterly shameless, the bold and dramatic expression of a woman whose bones had not even a single ounce of shame within any of them and why would they? The world would be her's, a plum to be plucked, savoured and devoured whenever she wished. Ah....it was indeed a sweet fruit. A ripe and plump prize just waiting for her....!

Kabu

Post by Kabu » Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:17 am

Some days had passed since her acceptance as the Dagger of Karugata Asami of the Seven and she had been training harder than ever in an effort to prove herself ready for what was to come. Today however was a day to relax and rest her weary body, an old childhood memory leading her towards a leisure facility. Her mother always had enjoyed these kinds of things and she remembered having enjoyed it herself, the pair having come by on a few different occasions when she was just a little girl. That said however, she hadn't been by in quite some years. It had simply never crossed her mind, swimming as of late having taken over as her primary means of relaxation. It was good for clearing her mind and getting exercise, plus it was fun as well.

But today was different, she was quite frankly exhausted. She had been pushing her limits and was really beginning to feel it.

As she stood in the lobby contemplating, she was suddenly approached by an older woman, unable to help a blush at this woman's... boldness as she pinned her to a wall and proceeded to offer an invitation. "I... um... I." she stuttered, the embarrassment causing her blush to only deepen. She had never been shy but this woman was really the type that brought out her intense nerves, the types to fluster her. She had somehow felt more comfortable around Asami... which was good given that the Karugata woman was now her teacher but nonetheless...

She took a moment to calm herself, taking a few deep breaths to relax before attempting a small smile. "W... well I can't say no after that can I? I accept your offer."
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

LunarCataphract

Post by LunarCataphract » Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:01 pm

My my…that shy are we? That crimson tinge in your cheeks…the flustered nature of your breaths…it only heightens your beauty and desirability my sweet.” There was a profound amusement to be found in turning a beauty into a blushing beauty. The level of deep satisfaction Fujikawa felt at having so easily disarmed Kaguya. The crimson blush did actually pair rather nicely with her white hair, creating a contrast that only made the chemist want her more. Fufu. This was going to be a truly entertaining experience. That much Fujikawa was sure of.

Very good…but of course, you must realise I would not be giving you any real say in this matter, right?” Her grin was as smug and arrogant as ever, the portrait of the truly egotistical who quite frankly refused to consider even the possibility of being refused. Still, with agreement secured there was only one path to take: That of the spa! Fujikawa stepped away from the wall, wrapping an arm and her cape around her latest victim. She would begin to lead the Kaguya away from the wall and towards a…changing one? Surprisingly, it was not a public one.

Worry not about being spied upon here.” With a casual confidence, Fujikawa swiftly unchanged, leaving her back turned towards her guest, before wrapping herself in a bath towel. It hugged her body rather tightly, a fact revealed as she turned around to face her companion. Oddly, the red head did still have that pipe in her hand, wispy smoke gently rising upwards.

Hmmmm what first? A sauna? The pool? A massage? Although I do hope you’ll have no compunction with sharing the pool.” A private sauna, individual changing room and massage was something easily arranged but a private pool? That took a level of money Fujikawa simply did not have, although she very very much wished to change that. Money was a great tool to spread her influence throughout her village, a necessity if she wished to be infamous…

Return to “Kirigakure no Sato”