Naughty Boy (Fujikawa & Nishiki)

Luna and Wright

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:03 pm

Nishiki had a bit of free time waiting for a potential meeting with the Kage as he hoped to become one of the new bannin of the village given how far he had become and what had gone down, though he was sure it was not a guarantee but he truly hoped to match Shinji and keep trying to keep up with his fellow jinchuuriki, plus he could feel his eighth and ninth tails coming in which definitely cemented things in his eyes.
Nonetheless the fox-man needed time to kill and was just moving about the village looking for something fun to do, wearing his usual ornate looking kimono and all his other bits and bobs as he basically danced about like a child, when he spotted a crazy tall woman in the streets.

The Tsukino moved for higher ground whilst keeping in the shadows as he began to follow black mistress, or what seemed like such a woman from first glance but unbeknownst to him it was actually still just a young child. Intrigued by the redheaded giant the pink haired man tailed her for a good while before finally coming up with an awesome idea which would surely cause a great amount of mischief.

With great swiftness Nishiki bolted ahead of the woman and used the basic transformation technique to put on a disguise of a balding old man with slightly raggedy beige clothes, after which he then stumbled out of a side road as he dragged a sac of cabbages he "borrowed" from a nearby stall from the street over and purposefully stepped right before the woman and feigned tripping to the ground to avoid walking into her.
"My cabbages!" he yelled in a groany old tone as the sac spilled all its contents by the girl's feet.

The old man began to tremble as he glanced up at her and turned his weary face into that of lust and love, appearing as if the light of an angel... er... devil... shone down upon him
"OOOh, goodness..." he spoke bashfully as he crawled closer "I can't believe such a beauty has come before me like, now I know why I fell... I fell for you the instant I saw you... Oh yes..." he began to sound all creepy as he bowed towards woman and even tried to touch her foot.

LunarCataphract

Post by LunarCataphract » Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:36 am

Tap. Tap. Tap. The Amazon of a woman’s heels tapped as she stepped down the street, wood meeting stone in a rhythmic and repetitive pattern uninterrupted by the other occupants of the busy market street that surrounded the owner of the shoes. She took a deep breath from her pipe, letting the flavoured smoke fill her lungs before exhaling, releasing it as a cloud that carried the scent of the wood smoke. She had been enjoying a rather pleasant day, simply exploring the street market that so often cropped up near her place of business, seeing what new and curious goods had been brought in. All in all, it was a rather pleasant experience but of course, nothing lasted forever in this transient world.

An elderly man, with a cart of cabbages, stepped right into her path, tripping to the ground in an all too obvious feint. Fujikawa had to wonder, like anybody would, what exactly this old man was playing at but then he reached towards her feet, seeking to touch them. Yet, the most insulting and offensive aspect of this entire facade was not the lecherous expression, it was not how this was obviously all just a ploy by this creepy old man nor was it the pathetic attempts at flirtation based entirely on momentary attraction…it was because he was ugly! Yes! Utterly and completely ugly! Both in spirit and in appearance!

You are ugly. Both in spirit and in form. Get away from me.” Fujikawa snapped her foot back, keeping it just out of reach of this decrepit and disgusting…hah. As if. If the old man wanted her foot so badly, he could have it. The limb snapped back in a violent motion, the tip of the heel seeking to smash against the old man’s jaw with all the force and fury Fujikawa could muster. Jury may be out on just how effective her kick was, or whether it would even find its mark, but there was one thing that could not be denied: she was absolutely furious.

Collect your vegetables old man and begone from my sight. Be grateful all I have opted to do is kick your teeth in.” She half considered grinding her heels into this perverted old man’s back but…no. With a simple shake of her head, she emptied out the ashes of her pipe onto the ground before him only to seek to take her leave, marching off in a far worse mood than she had arrived in.

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:51 am

Nishiki played into the kick, grinning wildly on the inside as he watched the woman get angry at his presence, really flying backwards with a long rolling tumble into some wall as her foot seemed to strike his face.
"AARRRGGGUUUUGHAAAUUAUAGHH!!" he bellowed in intense pain from the kick, writhing around like a demented snake to really exaggerate the damage that had been done.
This kept up for a good while whilst Fujikawa further beat him down with intense words, threatening to further stomp the man down before turning in a huff and stamping off down the street.

As the amazon was leaving Nishiki finally began to snicker as his disguise poofed "shishishishishi", his foxy laugh trailed behind him as he sprang to his feet and practically flew through the air with a grand spin only to land with an immaculate gentleness before her in his true form;
His grand, black kimono covered in its golden filigree styled flower patterns seemingly floating down to the ground with him along with all his other ornaments and cloak as if they were simply grace itself. His seven tails bounced and sprang up around him as he stood up in full and his foxy ears perked up atop his long, pink, flowing hair.
"Shishishi... That kick had a bit of spice to it" he commented jovially with a big grin as the 5 small elementals (1 for basic each element) that hung around him seemed to dance with joy, mimicking his emotions.

The Tsukino then outstretched his left hand as if expecting to receive something.
"Care to pay for pay the privilege of such an act? Kicking this beautiful face" he then asked, sounding unclear if he was still joking or serious as his grin was now coy and tricksy with a slight flash of fang as he felt his chin with his other hand.
With the hand outreached as it was, his long sleeve slipped back a little and would make it easier to see the black rod that seemed to pierce through his wrist thanks to Yoshimitsu much like his elementals whom was festering deep within the man's mind trying not to burst out in anger over how annoying he always found his host's tomfoolery.

Return to “Kirigakure no Sato”