Hunting for Hurt

Hisayo, Naohiro

Valkier

Hunting for Hurt

Post by Valkier » Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:36 am

Naohiro’s boot smashed into the door with a satisfying crack, flinging it wide and startling a few passers-by, earning him more than a few looks as he stepped through onto a wide cobbled street. Although his rank and position within the infamous Head Hunter Division metaphorically opened the doors to areas such as this — the parts of town typically kept private and exclusive — it was clear he didn’t belong in this particular quarter. The lack of canine ears and tails marked him out immediately; he was far too normal. But he’d quickly learned that the trick was to simply behave as if that wasn’t the case at all; so he strode through the streets of the Tsukino clan compound as if it were his own personal gardens, head held high and bearing a look of mild disinterest. Besides, theirs was a small and young clan, almost insignificant compared to his own exalted pedigree. Only a handful among their number had the skill or authority to turn him away, and one of those few was on his list of contacts to meet.

He took a moment to recall the details: A swordswoman of the Muramasa and supposedly one of the Seven, though he hadn’t heard much about her from that source. She’d be young, attractive, and gutsy. Her academy record was filled with mentions of her strength and speed, to the point that she was still an inspiration to children today, many years after her own graduation. Oh, and she was a known close associate of one of Kirigakure’s most notorious and deadly kunoichi — Muramasa Maido. For all Maido’s faults, her name still echoed as a totem of strength and power to most of the village. For Hisayo to stand in Maido’s shadow was no sleight against her, but rather a sign of worthiness.

Naohiro eventually came to a small bar tucked into a side street of the Tsukino district and ducked inside. Down a few steps and through the entryway it opened up into a basement establishment similar to some of Kirigakure’s dive bars, but cleaner and better maintained than most bars out in the village proper. His intel said the young woman liked to drink and feast here, and he spotted a figure matching her description. He nodded to the bartender, took a drink from the counter, and slipped the man a small packet of ryo before stepping over to the booth housing the young woman he sought.

”Muramasa Hisayo?” he bowed his head slightly, respectful but not deferential. ”I’m Aisu Naohiro, I was told I could find you here. It seems our superiors like the idea of the Head Hunters and the Seven training together once in awhile, forming some connections or rivalries, that sort of thing.” He sniffed, raised his drink to her, then drained it. ”I had rather mixed thoughts on the matter,” he confessed, and swung to smash the empty bottle into her face.

[602 words]
CharactersShow
Aisu NaohiroJouninKirigakure no Sato[Unit 12] [HHD] [#BAE0E2] [#70CEE2]
Hachiya KotoriGeninIwagakure no Sato[Ukiyogenma Jinchuuriki] [H.N.K.][Gold] [#BF8040][Thread Tracker]

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

Hunting for Hurt

Post by Sia » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:15 pm

It had been a lovely and wonderful little night for Hisayo and Kayoko. On Kayokos suggestion, Hisayo had spent the night with a friend of theirs, sneaking into the Tsukino district late at night for some not so subtle meeting of minds that went bump in the night. Hisayo did so enjoy her Tsukino partner, a loud, mouthy, real down to earth and stubborn asshole of a woman, a complete contrast from Hisayo's normal calm and quiet demeanor. Kayoko had stayed nearby, not terribly far away, just in case, but she knew Hisayo would handle herself. Kayoko couldn't help but worry though, she didn't particularly like bein separated from Hisayo, and she knew that Hisayo also didn't particularly care for being separated from her. So, they had wound up meeting back up the next morning anyway, with the Tsukino in tow of them, and grabbing some snacks and drinks at the local bar.

There they sat, minding their own business, Hisayo, Kayoko, and the Tsukino girl that accompanied them. They chatted idly, talking about, well, boys, girls, the general affairs of the village, and Hisayo's recent indoctrination into the Seven Swordsmen alongside Kayoko. "What does that mean for us?" The Tsukino asked them. "Whatever you want it to." Hisayo said finally after a moment of consideration. Kayoko gave her a quizzical look, and she was the first to see Naohiro approaching as she turned around at the noise of the door. "Look sharp, Hisayo." Kayoko whispered to her as she watched the figure beeline in their direction. After all. Hisayo didn't look sharp, she stuck a bit of pancake in her mouth but did give Naohiro her full, undivided attention. "Hmm...Yes, and being that I am unfortunately for myself in both of these organizations I suppose its time I started fulfilling duties as the mediator between them, perhaps." She said after a long moment in response to Naohiro. Kayoko didn't particularly care for that idea, and the Tsukino that had grown rather fond of Hisayo looked somewhat as though they were pouting. Why? Simple, it was because this meant that Hisayo woud be, well, very busy, and have less time for her. What a brat.

Hisayo rose from her seat. "Here is as good a place as any." She said and took in a deep breath. She gently placed a few Ryo on the countertop to finish paying for her food. "I am quite stuffed, as I had not anticipated to be training today, so, try not to hit my stomach if it can be helped....I would hate to vomit in your direction." Hisayo's senses opened and she kicked the barstool she had been sitting on the the tip of her foot, flipping it around her ankle and up into the air, catching it with one hand and immediately swinging it as hard as she possibly could into Naohiro's left side as Kayoko began to melt, ceasing to resemble a human in any capacity. The Tsukino, on Hisayo's other side yelped in exclamation, immediately scurrying away and shouting "What the fuck Hisayo." It didn't matter whether the bar stool collided with Naohiro or not, she would release it either way to grab Kayoko the claymore immediately and ready herself into a more defensive stance.

A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Valkier

Hunting for Hurt

Post by Valkier » Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:41 pm

The ignored bottle smashed into Hisayo's forehead, the impact likely enough to make her stagger even while sitting, the glass shrapnel tearing bloody gashes into the pristine skin of her face. Naohiro tried not to show his surprise; he'd expected her to be ready, and to dodge, rather than calmly try to start a conversation. Maybe he should've questioned his aide more thoroughly about Hisayo's skill, instead of making assumptions given her known acquaintances. They'd never worked together, after all. But the damage was done now. Thankfully he was a trained medic-nin, and would have no issue whatsoever repairing the ruined face after their fight. Assuming, that was, he emerged conscious.

The other occupants of the booth surprised him, too. He'd been sure she was sat alone when he walked over; how could he have missed the other figures? He jumped back and kicked away the next table over to give them some room, then readied a stance. His attempt to goad her into a confrontation had certainly worked, but perhaps a little too well. Next time, perhaps he'd just ask instead of launching into it. The speed and power behind the barstool that came crashing towards him a moment later reinforced his suspicion, and he barely had time to try and shift his body to turn the collision into a glancing one. The barstool shattered regardless, sending waves of pain through his side and spraying wood splinters all around him as he was thrown a few feet further back.

A barstool he could expect, but what followed it was far more surprising as the woman sitting beside Hisayo melted before his eyes, ending up in Hisayo's hand in the shape of a claymore. It didn't seem like a transformation jutsu—and he'd never seen one applied like that—but rather something more... natural, in a way.

"Well, well, I didn't expect that," he confessed with a raised eyebrow, while making sure not to lower his guard. He'd been hoping for a simple bar room brawl, but the stakes were significantly different with a large sword appearing in the ring. He began to glow with the soft aura of channeled chakra, reached out a hand, and formed it into a fist as short tendrils of suiton leaked from his skin began to wrap around it. They quickly snapped into a bubble engulfing his left hand, a single long whip of water emerging to hang down by his side. His other hand slipped into a pouch and withdrew a kunai, subtly palming a thin bone-coloured senbon against the weapon hilt at the same time. The little dagger felt a little silly against a claymore, but the whip should at least grant him a chance. So long as he could keep up.

"Ready this time?" He grinned and leapt forward, taking the fight back to her as fast as his body would allow. His orders were to fight, sword or no sword. He lashed out with the water whip first, aiming at Hisayo's hands where she gripped the long blade. He hoped to tie it up in suiton, then pull it aside to the left to create an opening for his right, kunai-wielding hand, to land a swift hooking strike to her right shoulder.

[655]
Jutsu UsedShow
[Foresight]
C-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
Prerequisite: [Perception]

If an incoming projectile is visible to the user, or its trajectory is known, the user is capable of predicting its timing and travel path accurately enough to increase their chances of a successful dodge, such as by sidestepping or twisting at the last moment. This allows the user to maintain their speed and direction of movement while still remaining capable of dodging incoming projectiles effectively. This also works in reverse, allowing the user to maintain their accuracy by estimating trajectories even while they themselves are in motion.

Water Whip
D-Rank Suiton Ninjutsu
The user performs the needed seals and concentrates chakra into a hand, forming it into a sphere of water from which the shape of a long whip extends. The whip is 2.5cm in diameter, can reach up to 10 metres, and functions like a regular whip. It is able to impact with [35] strength and envelop. Being made of suiton, the whip can only be cut by attacks with a strength greater than the user's [control]. The whip lasts for 5 posts unless dismissed earlier.

[Hook]
D-Rank Taijutsu Manoeuvre
Prerequisite: [Close Quarters Combat]

A straightforward angled arm strike, the user swings a vicious left- or right- hook towards an opponent with the intent to hurt, imbalance, or stun. Opponents with a strength less than the user's will be disorientated for one post when struck in the head, and are likely to drop a held item or weapon if struck in the lower arm.
CharactersShow
Hachiya KotoriGeninIwagakure no Sato[Ukiyogenma Jinchuuriki] [H.N.K.][Gold] [#BF8040][Thread Tracker]

Sia

Hunting for Hurt

Post by Sia » Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:10 pm

Hisayo grimaced in pain and shook it off, she had been caught off guard by the bottle but, now her senses were open. She felt the throbbing in her head and brought her hand up to wipe the blood and glass away. She flicked her fingertips, sending shards of blood and glass in Naohiro's direction from them and flipped up her middle finger. "That was low." She had said as her knuckled whitened around Kayoko's handle. She readied Kayoko the sword at her chest level and pointed the tip towards Naohiro as she wiped the blood from her own face with her other hand. The water whip moved towards her hands and she sidestepped closer towards him in a lateral line to his other side. She twitched a bit, irritated and aggravated but remembering words Maido had once whispered into her ear. Maido? Ooh, that wasn't going to be good. Hisayo swayed back and forth, left, then right, her head beginning to bob up in down and throbbing in pain as it were. "You're a cheeky one." She said finally. "I will enjoy putting you in your place." Hisayo swung Kayoko vertically, bringing the blade in a wide arc from her body from the right, aimed downwards through Naohiro's left elbow in a violent arcing slash, Carefully cutting around the whipe as she stepped forwards and avoided Naohiro's strike instinctually.

She stepped, shifting her hips and violently throwing the weight of her body into the slash which stopped just through the centerline as she "Kiaid!" incredibly loudly. She stepped forwards again, bringing the blade back around in another slash from a symmetrical angle, immediately aiming at Naohiro's left hand downwards into their left knee as they took another step and shouted again, immediately twisting Kayoko the sword back upwards and thrusting straight towards Naohiro's chest, releasing one final roar of a Kiai and ended with a side kick, pivoting around and slashing the blade all the way around her body in a three sixty as she dropped her hips and attempted to deliver a might side kick aimed at Naohiro's jawline. Her momentum of the swing through her around quickly and Kayoko began to ignite as she soared through the air, catching on fire only after Kayoko had attempted four strikes with her followed by the kick to rappel away. "You couldn't just do that before I started swinging at her?" "No I was too busy laughing at you eating a bottle to the face without skitter stepping away." Kayoko said to her with a chuckle, her voice emanating from the guard of the sword.

435/400 Starfire Spellblade Taijutsu

Starfire Spellblade: The First Kata
C-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
Hisayo will swing her sword three times in rapid succession at varying angles, then thrust it before planting her foot down and swinging the sword all the way around her body as fast as she possibly can and delivering a sharp side kick to a target to push herself and them away from each other as hard as she possibly can. If the sword sinks into a target during the thrust, the resulting slashing motion will attempt to sever the arm of whichever side of the body the blade is brought through.

Hisayo
[Skitter Step • Senses Open Variance]
C-Ranked Taijutsu Stance
The main jutsu of the Skitter Step, Senses Open does exactly what the name states. The user takes a moment to focus their bodies, then releases it. While in this stance, the users sensory input is increased, allowing them to receive more information quickly. This stance will remain in effect until deactivated by [Stop]. Practitioners of this technique will find themselves fidgeting and constantly moving, which can make it difficult for them to use this style while on stealth missions.

*[Skitter Step • Pounce]
C-Ranked Taijutsu Discipline
Prerequisite: A form of Senses Open used.
The paranoia-inducing nature of Skitter step slightly enhances the practitioner's sense of what's around them. At the smallest sign of an attack, the practitioner will jump out of the way in the opposite direction of the attack, letting them dodge projectiles or jutsu.

Kayoko

Doton: Claymore
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After channeling, Kayako will change her body into that of a claymore sword over the course of a post, up to 15 meters long with a 20 centimeter guard, her core being the handle, covered in a thin layer of stone. This will last until she changes shape through another jutsu.

Katon: Torched
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After channeling, Kayoko will set herself on fire, causing flames to ebb off of her for up to 6 posts up to [30] meters away in a direction of her choice, striking out with up to her [control] strength and speed if she so desires.
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

Valkier

Hunting for Hurt

Post by Valkier » Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:01 am

"It was," Naohiro confessed, and spread his hands apologetically while ducking away to avoid the glass shards, "but that's the life we lead in our line of work. Perhaps you needed the reminder." He grinned and, despite the words, his eyes glimmered with a faint sign of approval; Hisayo's defiance in taking the hit head-on, then standing up to fight regardless with blood streaming down her face made for quite the inspiring picture. She seemed like a true member of the Seven, and of the Hunters. And she was right, of course—it had been a cheap shot—but he'd needed to be sure she'd be goaded into a serious fight as part of his training assignment. He'd spent too long sparring with friends and colleagues, where lowering ones guard or holding back was a quick route to an early grave. Now he was confident there'd be passion behind each of her attacks.

His suiton water whip missed its mark as Hisayo sidestepped and approached, and he let it continue coiling out behind her. As she raised her sword to slash, he twitched his whip hand to bring the suiton circling back around on her other side, coming back to ensnare her from behind like a line of rope. He tugged it faster, intending to use its momentum to wrap it around her torso and pin her arms to her sides. But she was still fast, much faster than he, and was too close now for him to avoid the brutal slash coming his way.

Even so, his instincts kicked in and he tried his best to shift, moving his arm just enough so that the first veritcal sword swing cleaved down into his upper arm instead of the elbow. Only this movement saved his arm from being severed at the joint, as his padded flak jacket deadened the blow—though the shock of pain from the impact still coursed through the limb. Luckily the suiton bubble had not been severed, and his jutsu's seals had already been completed, so the impact of the sword did not interrupt use of the whip technique.

The second downward slash, however, did. The ball of suiton around Naohiro's left wrist took the brunt of the force and burst outwards as the water whip vanished from the force of Hisayo's attack. The third strike to his chest came in while he was still staggering back from the first two, but luckily this too hit his protective flak jacket centre mass in an undamaged section. Nonetheless it carved a deep line across the jacket and his sleeve as Hisayo tore the weapon back across him, and he would surely be nursing some bruises and broken ribs beneath in the coming days. He was still stepping backwards from the force of the three consective hits when Hisayo's spinning sidekick took him in the jaw, too fast and direct for him to fully avoid despite trying to move out of its way using the momentum in his body from taking the previous strikes.

He was thrown back from the kick, sailing into the air for a moment before orientating himself and converting the flight into a somersault. As he spun, he whipped out his right hand and sent the kunai, along with the Kaguya Bone Ghost shuriken hidden alongside the kunai's hilt, soaring back towards Hisayo. As soon as the senbon left his hands he'd vanish from her sight, hopefully giving him a moment of breathing room. He landed on his feet, skidding, and spun to kick away a nearby table and chairs. He hoped it make it look like he'd fallen into those bits of furniture while invisible, but in reality he was up and moving, crouched and as quietly as he could, in the other direction. He only needed to confuse Hisayo for the briefest moment in order to counterattack.

And he began executing it immediately, trusting that either the invisibility or the distraction with the table set would be enough for him to complete a set of hand seals.
"Enough! Kneel and pledge your defeat." He spoke, loudly and clearly even though it could give his position away. "That first exchange was for me. You have quite the reputation for speed and power, and I wanted to experience it. But now your training begins. Try and rise, if you can." He moved away again after speaking, making sure that any rogue object or technique was unlikely to find him using his voice. But if his technique took hold, he wouldn't have to worry.

Everyone in the room who'd heard him speaking would find themselves suddenly growing weak, shaky, and uncertain, to the point that most would collapse to the ground under the weight of a great, imaginary pressure on their mind. His main target with Hisayo, but the other woman who became her sword would undoubtedly experience the same effects in her own mind. He wondered how it would play out in that case; would she still be able to maintain her form as a weapon? The flames along the sword would be unlikely to be maintained, at least. The bartender and the man who'd been sitting with the two women would be unfortunate collateral, but thankfully the technique he'd chosen would not cause them any extreme duress, they'd simply be incapacitated for awhile. That might even keep them safe and out of the way of any further fighting, he mused.

[905]
Jutsu usedShow
[Warder's Eye]
C-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
Prerequisite: [Perception]; [Sentry's Eye]

The user focuses their keen senses on to a specific target, following movements and analyzing a body to determine weak spots or openings in an opponent's guard. This allows the user to determine how to take full advantage of a spotted vulnerability, ensuring that their strikes are performed to maximum effect, in addition to allowing the user to see through complex feints to percieve the real attack beneath.

[Evasive Combat]
B-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
Prerequisite: [Close Quarters Combat], [Perception]

The user has ingrained in themselves the importance of watching an opponent's motions, enabling themselves to instincively react in a defensive manner to incoming strikes. This allows the user to duck, weave, and twist their body to evade or lessen the impact of attacks, so long as the user's speed is equal to or greater than that of their opponent.

Kaguya Bone Ghost Senbon: A set of 5 specialized Senbon imbued with special chakra. giving the set two different effects. When thrown it will cause for the thrower to become invisible to the naked eye for the next four posts as long as the thrower does not exceed 1/3 of their [Speed]. The needles themselves are able to alter their course of flight to home in on their intended target for the next two posts but are unable to make radical changes in their course of flight. Able to swerve left and right up to forty-five degrees in flight to respond changes from the target and to bypass objects that come between the target and the weapon.

[Keep Quiet]
B-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
The user has learned to move silently, and does not produce any sound when moving. They cannot be heard unless a person listening for them has a specialized hearing technique of equal or higher rank.

[Genjutsu • Kneel And Swear]
A-Rank Status Genjutsu
Any time after performing a series of hand seals, the user can say the word "kneel" to trigger a multiple-target genjutsu upon all who hear the word. Within this genjutsu, all targets will immediately feel the strength begin to drain out of them, leaving their legs shaky and unable to bear their weight while a great pressure pushes down on their back and shoulders. While being forced to the ground in submission, the genjutsu works to undermine any will to fight, making submission to the user more likely. This technique lasts for 4 posts.
CharactersShow

Sia

Hunting for Hurt

Post by Sia » Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:38 am

For a moment, Kayoko watched from Hisayo's hand as nothing of particular consequence seemed to happy to Hisayo and so she scanned back and forth from the ground below where Naohiro had disappeared and to Hisayo. Her eyes darted about and Hisayo's did too, Hisayo twitched and eyed the ground for where the steps would displace things away from its environment. She was used to looking for the displacement in mist, even invisibility wasn't a good help when you disturbed the movements of the mists to the trained eye. Her senses opened, she swung away at the projectile and smiled at it. "I have a set of my own of those you know, I know how they work." She said as the hunter before them turned invisible. "One of Maido's old tricks I see has quite taken to someone else's liking" She called it into the air. Kayoko's flames began to grow wider and the length of her blade grew about a meter longer. "Let's stop it up a notch then." The barkeeper shouted, "Please...don't damage anything you can't replace." Hisayo ignored her.

Hisayo jumped in a vicious pounces and swung into the air, aiming at the furniture in a wide sweeping arc that encompassed the area around it entirely about a meter off the ground coming from her own right, slashing through the upstanding furniture in a clean cleaving motion that would surely sever Naohiro clean in half if they didn't move out of the way, but, Hisayo felt only the cuts that she could see, and repositioned her blade immediately, swinging it through the air towards her right in a downwards arcing strike and then turning around to where she guesstimated Naohiro to be hiding and taking another horizontal slash as Kayoko extended yet another meters and her flames grew even longer. Hisayo swung again, causing the floor and area to ignite on purpose now as she brandished Kayoko around the room and set it on fire in ways that she knew would damage the building when she suddenly dropped to her knees in exhaustion. Poison? Her mind raced with thoughts. When did the Head Hunter Division get an invisible poison? She deduced. She hadn't seen any particulate that she needed to avoid and she hadn't taken any precautions to her breathing technique other than when striking.

Ugh, she thought to herself. "Why am I so tired Kayoko, what do you see?" She asked Kayoko, whom had been alarmed at Hisayo's sudden change in posture. "Nothing out of the ordinary, perhaps it was something they did to affect your chakra while you were invisible." That was an interesting though, supposed Hisayo. She struggled to stand, but did so, wearily, feeling as though all of the life force had been drained from out of her body. Her body made of false elements that were still processing felt achey and weird in ways that she could tell were foreign to itself and that needed to be purged out by one particularly heinous method or another. The bells in her brain went off as she slowly put the pieces together and found that it didn't particularly matter in this moment, as he did manage to make himself quite scarce of her attacks. As of this moment, she didn't even know if her slashes had been close, but, due to her nature of covering herself in a wide area with Kayoko's notable size with her sweeping arc strikes, she figures she would at least create distance and be unapproachable without serious consequences. She swung Kayoko again, weakly, much weaker than before, much slower, and much, much more aimed downwards. "Mm. Give me good news Kayoko." She said as she felt her muscles ache and drained of energy. Hisayo swung Kayoko again, then one more time, then a third, each of the strikes covering an incredibly wide area around her but precisely missing the furniture and tuning the angle of the flames to avoid things quite narrowly as she carved the room one section at a time apart in a swift manner in search of Naihiro. Sometimes she just held the blade out and let the flames spread out to see if anyone screamed in discomfort. She didn't even have to get that close, just nearby to her target.

"Come out of hiding little rat, I've dealt with invisible types that can't get close to me before."

734/1000 Willpower
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Return to “Kirigakure no Sato”