Passing the Fork

Chisaki and Ryoko

Diatenshi

Passing the Fork

Post by Diatenshi » Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:11 am

At a small cake shop in the upper class district, one tiny girl was surrounded on all sides facing the ultimate challenge. With only 10 minutes she had to survive a nearly endless onslaught of sugary peril. Armed with only a fork.... And her appetite. Chisaki was taking part in a cake race at her favorite cake shop. The person to eat the most cake in 10 minutes would win free cake for a lifetime; limit one small size cake per day.

It was only coincidence she had instructed the new recruit to meet her here... On the day of the competition... Totally coincidence. It most certainly wasn't because Chisaki couldn't bear to miss her chance at free cake for life. Nope not at all.

Chisaki happily ate away as cake after cake was placed infront of her for her to devour. The glutton as the shop had come to call her, was overwhelmed with ecstasy and joy. Chocolate cake, strawberry, coconut, pineapple!!!! So many different cakes and flavors. Those that weren't familiar with her would be stunned by how much this short girl could eat. The amount of food she was stuffing into her body was completely disproportionate to her small stature. She was eating more volume in cake than her own actual size. Just as she finished a particularly delightful blueberry sponge cake she found that no more cakes were being brought forth. Apparently she'd won by default ... Out of all the cakes they baked in preparation for the event, they'd run out 7 minutes into the event with her eating the majority of the cakes.

Her sweet tooth not yet sated, she ordered another slice of chocolate cake all the while wondering where her new recruit was. It was a different than her normal approach as she usually abducted her trainees from their home and never revealed her true face to them. This time she planned to meet her recruit in person prior to her usual snatch and grab. An informal meet up prior to informing them of their selection for the HHD. The notice told them to report but made no mention of who'd they be meeting. Rather the notice to report was done as a request for help; they were to give the client companionship for the period of one evening.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Kabu

Passing the Fork

Post by Kabu » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:25 am

Ryoko had been out taking care of errands for her mother when the request, or instructions rather, for a meetup had come. When she arrived home her mother had seemed rather oddly excited, a rare show of emotion for the woman. Of course she knew better than to ask about it, though she felt that she would be receiving answers soon enough regardless.

With that in mind she left once more and set out towards the location she had been directed towards. She arrived just in time to find a small girl surrounded by cakes. The girl couldn't help but tilt her head in wonder as she stopped in place, watching the event in front of her. She had never seen anyone devour so many cakes so quickly. It was incredible but... would there even be anything left? It was a thought that brought a frown to her face, her tummy rumbling in defiance. That rumbling was a sensation that she could never get used to, no matter how she tried. While growing up she had never actually had to eat or ever gotten hungry even but her mother had done her best to raise her as a normal child. Perhaps as a consequence of that she had grown to have quite the sweet tooth, sugary snacks having had the most of an impact on her.

Putting that aside... she had to wonder where the person she had been sent to meet was. There didn't seem to be any other people around aside from herself, the other girl, and the shop staff.

From there, there was only one logical conclusion, that the girl was the one she was to meet. And so banking on her intuition being right she made her way over towards the girl and took a seat at her table. "Hello there!" she cheerily spoke up once she had taken her seat, a clearly strained smile crossing her face even as her tummy rumbled once more, very badly wanting cake.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

Diatenshi

Passing the Fork

Post by Diatenshi » Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:39 pm

Chisaki didn't see the junior she was waiting for. No she heard the rumbling of her stomach. Chisaki lifted her head up seeing the young girl and smiled. Her new trainee seemed to have a have a sweet tooth much like herself if the tummy rumbling and strained smile on her face were anything to go off of. Chisaki chuckled and slid a cake towards the girl whilst giving her a conspiratorial wink. "Hello, I'm Chisaki the person who hired you for today. I'm paying for someone to keep me company, works had me so busy I haven't made many friends. I thought they'd have sent me someone a tad older but this works too. Now eat up this only stop one on our day trip."

All the while she portrayed her happy smiling self she was judging this young girl before her. In her eyes she saw the child's jealousy, though it lacked hostile intent. She'd need training on control her facial expressions. Her file said she was an existence similar to herself, but less... Organic. Chisaki assumed the girl didn't need to eat so why did her stomach rumble? Learned reflex perhaps? She had plenty of time to learn.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Kabu

Passing the Fork

Post by Kabu » Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:32 am

"I'm Nakiya Ryoko! I'm very inexperienced but I'll do my best!" Ryoko cheerily responded to Chisaki's introduction with a now genuine smile, eyes sparkling as she stared down the cake in front of her. Without missing a beat she grabbed her fork and shoved it into the cake, cutting off a section and plopping it into her mouth. As it entered her mouth she squealed in delight, quickly taking another bite. "It's so good! I can't taste much and never get hungry but Mother makes me eat anyways and I just absolutely love sweet stuff." she found herself rambling as she enjoyed her cake. After a moment however she realized that maybe she had said too much, her cheeks sparking with electricity, her version of an embarrassed blush. "Umm... oops." For once she found herself at a loss for words as she watched Chisaki for a reaction. It wasn't like her status as an inhuman was meant to be a secret of any kind but she wasn't sure if she should be saying any of those things in front of a random person she had only just met. Who knew what they would think...
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

Diatenshi

Passing the Fork

Post by Diatenshi » Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:15 am

Chisaki smiled warmly at the girl. Strangely for a shinobi of Kirigakure no Sato, seemed cute and naive. She still had that bright air of innocence about her. Some how the young girl had made it though the village's academy graduation without losing that spark. Chisaki wondered how long the spark would remain or if she'd become similar to herself... She knew what people called her... Freak... Monster... However, their barbs lacked any sting and she found pleasure in their screams as she proved them right.

"Relax relax haha, whilst others may judge you for being different I most certainly won't. We're far too similar; it'd be the pot calling the kettle black. While I can taste it... Normal food is... Hrmm not pointless but insufficient for sustaining my life. I have to eat food that's still alive to get any true use out of it."

Chisaki would take a pause glancing at the young ninja before her as she took a piece of cake with her fork. She turned the fork this way and that as if analyzing the cake on it. "However," she smiled, "I absolutely adore eating sweets. So eat up! Enjoy every bite and when were done were going shopping!"
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Kabu

Passing the Fork

Post by Kabu » Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:13 am

Ryoko tilted her head as Chisaki spoke, slowly nodding as the ate her cake, the gears slowly turning in her head. With the way she spoke did that mean...? It did seem like they were quite similar... Were there really other people like herself and her mom? "So does that mean you're like me and mom? Someone not entirely human?" she couldn't help but ask the question on her mind. It may have been a bit rude and she would apologize if she had to but she just had to know.

"Also... what kind of shopping are we going to be doing?" she asked a moment later, almost as if it had slipped her mind. Some part of her felt as if there was something more to all this but oh well... She was willing to follow along, she had after all accepted a mission and it was her duty to follow through without question, or at least that's what mom and her teachers at the Academy had said.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

Diatenshi

Passing the Fork

Post by Diatenshi » Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:27 am

"Human? Hrmm most consider me a monster. My boyfriend doesn't seem to mind though. If anything he enjoys it." Chisaki would laugh as her form would ripple, colors changing, her body morphing till she sat there a complete replica of Ryoko herself. Every detail of her outward appearance copied and mimicked. She'd even replicated her scent.

"No they call me a monster and I am more than happy to prove them right. They know better than to cross me that way." Now even her voice mimicked the young girl in front of her. To her, Ryoko seemed to have some confidence issues relating to her body. Or was it an identity crisis? Chisaki had a moment much like that when she was about five or six. Others never teased her but instead usually feared her. Her diet was no secret amongst those in the know in the village.

Chisaki's form rippled once more returning to her original appearance and she smiled. She reached across the table and took Ryoko's hand in hers. Her motherly instincts seemed to extend beyond those who carried her virus. She'd yet to figure that part out, but maybe it had to do with the fact the being in front of her could not be considered food. "Why were going to shop for clothes of course. I have a date coming up and I'd love a second opinion on the outfit."
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Kabu

Passing the Fork

Post by Kabu » Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:44 pm

Ryoko tilted her head, a bit puzzled by Chisaki's explanations, an inexplicable mix of emotions crossing her face as she tried to digest it all. Did that mean people would consider herself to be a monster? She couldn't say she fully understood...but she did realize that Chisaki seemed to fully embrace her own nature and found her place in the world. Perhaps one day she could gain the confidence to become more like that herself. And it was so cool how Chisaki even managed to transform into her, copying every detail almost perfectly. Of course she knew from the Academy that every shinobi knew the Transformation Technique but that had limitations. This was something different, something only people like them were capable of and she so wanted to learn how to do that someday.

As Chisaki grabbed her hand and mentioned their plans for the day she couldn't help but tilt her head again, though a small smile did come to her face even despite her confusion. "Well okay, but I don't know a lot about clothes and things like that. Mom did try to teach me once but she's not really good at these kinds of things either. I think she realized in the end that she's too old to keep up with modern trends." she responded, giggling as she recalled the incident in question.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

Diatenshi

Passing the Fork

Post by Diatenshi » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:00 am

Chisaki smiled at her future student's words as she let go of her hand. She enjoyed the young girls energy. It was remarkably refreshing compared to the stogies she usually dealt with back at headquarters. All serious and stuffy macho men. Chisaki was incredibly happy to have another female joining the ranks. Then again Chisaki wasn't planning to reveal her identity to the young girl. It would be up to her to figure it out. A test of sorts, to see if she'd be able to find a target that had disguised themselves.

Chisaki took another bite of cake, the bittersweet chocolate tantalizing her taste buds. Shed sit there eating cake all day everyday if she could. It certainly tasted better than most people. Granted most the people she ate were drunkards with poor hygiene... Maybe she should be more selective about her diet... She tapped her fork before responding to the young girls comments.

"Oh don't worry dear I'll teach you everything I know. Besides as kunoichi we're expected to train in techniques that men would be utterly hopeless at. Seduction..." She'd raise her eyebrows when she said the word seduction for emphasis. Sure the girl was young but it was never too early to learn to conquer the opposite sex. Most men were animals controlled by their urges and even her own lover, a mighty jinchukiri, was wrapped around her finger; a slave to his own desires. Granted, the body genma may play a part in that as well.

"Clothes and styles can determine how easy it is to win over your target. Its an essential tool for any strong female shinobi!" Chisaki would wink whilst sticking her tongue out playfully. She'd finish off her slice of cake and put some ryo down on the table for the payment. If they sat their talking all day she'd be late for her date.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Kabu

Passing the Fork

Post by Kabu » Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:40 am

As Chisaki spoke Ryoko blinked in confusion, furrowing her brow as she digested what she had just heard. Why would Chisaki be so interested in teaching her about seduction and how to dress? Would that really be necessary, especially at her age? Would she even be capable of those kinds of things? All these questions crossed her mind and yet... "Well, okay. If you're willing to teach me then I'm willing to learn." was her response, her eyes seeming to glimmer expectantly and perhaps a bit excitedly as she spoke, working to betray the slight uncertainty in her words. In the end she couldn't deny that she was interested in at least giving it a chance.

With that she set about finishing her own slice of cake, some idle thoughts coming to mind as she did. By now she was certain that Chisaki was a shinobi like herself, though of course she had no actual proof. That however did bring some peculiarities regarding the current circumstances to mind. Why does she need company, and why was I called her specifically? There are plenty of people, even other Genin, more qualified for this than I am. She also hasn't been really surprised by anything I've said. Ryoko knew well that she was immature and naive but she wasn't completely clueless... She also had the feeling that she wouldn't be given a real answer if she were to ask about it. However she did have the vaguest notion that it was something important.

With those thoughts in the back of her mind she finished her cake and stood from her seat. "Thank you very much for the cake. So shall we get going?" she spoke with a smile. Some part of her did want to try to confirm her suspicions in some way but she did have another pressing question that really needed to be asked first.

"So, what's it like to have a boyfriend? I've never really given any thought to boys in that kind of way before." she continued, staring straight at Chisaki all the while. "How did you get together? What kind of things have you done together? I'm so curious about all the details." It of course of wasn't a lie that she was curious but perhaps this line of questioning would lead her to at least some of the answers she seeked...
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

Diatenshi

Passing the Fork

Post by Diatenshi » Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:13 am

Although it was subtle, Chisaki didn't miss that moment of confusion Ryoko tried to hide with her excited words. Even though it was the only real sign, the blinking gave her away. To be honest Chisaki herself wasn't used to leaving hints about thing. She generally had a very direct personality. She did just admit to being a kunoichi just now after all. She hoped that when the time came she'd be smart enough to pick up the little clues she'd been dropping and solve the riddle.

Chisaki instead of answering took the young girl's hand and began to lead her through the streets. Of course they could go the cake was eaten and and there was a date to prepare for. Chisaki practically skipped with excitement. Although she'd been talking about seduction and dating she hadn't expected Ryoko to have zero experience at all. The young girl was so pretty it was a shame. Chisaki held off answering until she got to the clothing store. She began pulling clothes off racks holding them upto Ryoko to judge the look.

"Well first off we met at the beach. He was a cute little prankster that entertained me enough that I didn't immediately consider eating him ... Though I did try later. He was so strong and commanding when he put me in my place." Chisaki paused as she bit her lip and blushed thinking back fondly on the memories. Particularly Shinji's show of dominance. Realizing she'd stopped moving she cleared her throat and continued as she headed towards the dressing rooms Ryoko in tow.

"We've done most things couples do. We hold hands, we kiss, we go on dates, and..." She paused considering the age of her trainee. She'd pass Ryoko a handful of clothes to try on as she contemplated how to continue. "Other things that should only be done between adults. It's nice however to have someone that sees you as more than a tool for the village or a monster. What about you? Is there truly no one? You've never even had a crush on one of the boys or girls in the academy?"
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Kabu

Passing the Fork

Post by Kabu » Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:53 pm

Ryoko couldn't help but feel Chisaki was purposely ignoring her questions as she was led along towards the store. The feeling only got stronger as they began shopping, though Ryoko did nearly find herself distracted as Chisaki began holding clothes up against her, the girl noting that Chisaki seemed to do so with more confidence than even her own mother. There wouldn't be enough time for her to get fully distracted from the task at hand however as Chisaki finally began to speak.

Even in all her naivety Ryoko could understand just how much this man meant to Chisaki from the way she spoke of him. She did however notice some strange things in her story. It was all very suspicious... In any other circumstance she may have realized it was rude to think like that but she couldn't shake the feeling that she was being strung along.

In any case it would be rude to interrupt and so she continued to silently listen even as she was led into a dressing room and passed a handful of clothes, tilting her head as she tried to digest it all. She couldn't help but be confused at the mention of 'things done between adults' but she had to assume it had something to do with that book she had caught her mom reading that one time. Despite that there was one thing that she did understand. Her memories of the academy were admittedly mostly of training and fighting back against bullies but there was something...

"In the academy it took all I could muster just to fit in with my classmates. I did think some of the girls were pretty but I didn't pay any attention to the boys." she nonchalantly answered the question she had been asked, a smile crossing her face as she twirled and checked out her body in the cute dress she was currently clad in. She had to admit... Chisaki really did have good taste, or maybe this was just normal for most girls.

In all honesty she was having fun but as a moment of silence fell between them a certain thought bubbled to the surface of her mind. "You know... sometimes with the way you speak you seem like you're an experienced predator or maybe something like a hunter." she spoke bluntly, twirling to directly face Chisaki. It may have been rude to just be suddenly said so bluntly but it had to be said, The more time they spent together the stronger that impression became.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

Diatenshi

Passing the Fork

Post by Diatenshi » Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:18 pm

"Girls definitely tend to be prettier than boys, especially the curves of their bodies. Though there are some men that are pretty too. My sensei was like that, a very beautiful and pretty man. My boyfriend on the other hand is definitely not in the pretty category, more wild and rugged."

As Ryoko seemed content to play dress up putting on clothes she was passed, Chisaki's body would occasionally ripple transforming into various outfits she'd seen. It was so convenient that she never had to pay for clothes. As focused as she was trying to pick out a good outfit and style for her date Ryoko almost caught her by surprise. Almost.

Chisaki had simply assumed Ryoko was too timid to ask. Thankfully the young lass had proved her wrong. A smile crept upon her lips as she looked at the genin in a beautiful little dress. She really was too cute. The thought crossing her mind made Chisaki realize there hadn't been another female she'd met that hadn't been considered food. There were those that were off limits... But they were still food in the end. Food she couldn't eat.

"Hrm an experienced predator is closer to the truth than a hunter though thats not wrong either. If I don't hunt my food I won't eat. In fact, you can also say I'm one of the best hunters in the village. After all I wasn't lying when I called myself a monster sweetie."

Chisaki wasn't trying to traumatize the young girl yet. So she skirted around the truth rather than just outright saying she was a monster that ate other people. If the girl truly wanted to know, she'd didn't mind informing her. After all, anyone that knew about her likely knew the rumors about her. It was hard to keep things private as she was dating one of the village's Jinchukiri. So it would only be a matter of time before Ryoko learned the truth anyway should she inquire another.

Chisaki morphed her body again, now wearing a form hugging dress with a split on the right side that went all the way up over her hip. The cut of the dress was low but narrow giving a glimpse of the valley without displaying the mountains. She'd put her right leg forward through the split showing off a milky white thigh.

"How do I look? Think he'll like it?"
Last edited by Diatenshi on Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Kabu

Passing the Fork

Post by Kabu » Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:10 pm

"So you're a monster that eats people?" Ryoko responded to Chisaki's words, though it did come out as more of a question accentuated by another tilt of her head. It was a bit unsettling and almost scary to think about but she was well aware all kinds of people existed in their one village. Her own mother even was several centuries old and while the woman hadn't been willing to her too much she had heard some stories. She had to wonder though... How many more inhumans resided not in just Kiri but the rest of the world? She knew of herself and her mother as well as now Chisaki, the previous Mizukage had even been counted among them. Surely there were many many more that she had no idea of.

She was pulled out of her thoughts by Chisaki's voice, the girl looking towards her only to let out a gasp. "I still don't know much about this but... I think you look very pretty." she spoke, her eyes sparkling as she ran over towards the woman. The dress really fit her quite well, even Ryoko could see that in her limited knowledge. "He'll absolutely love it."
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

Diatenshi

Passing the Fork

Post by Diatenshi » Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:06 pm

It would seem the girls curiosity had gotten the better of her. It also frustrated Chisaki that she had to out right say it. She'd been thinking the girl was good and deduction, however the need for external confirmation would impede her understanding and decision making. Chisaki gave a simple to the point answer. "Yes. And while I can't say I don't enjoy it, I will say I do what I must to survive. You don't begrudge the the fox for eating the rabbit."

Chisaki smiled as Ryoko complimented the dress and gave a small twirl the dress fanning out a bit as she did. Her reaction was out right adorable. Especially the sparkle in her eyes. It almost felt like Chisaki had opened a new door for the young girl. Perhaps one of many should she make the grade and pass her up coming test. Pushing away such thoughts Chisaki dived back in playing dress up with the young genin. She tried a variety of different styles from princess pink to gothic queen. She even pulled out a few costumes for her to try on. Chisaki's personal favorite ended up being the maid costume she'd found. While it would make Ryoko adorable she knew if she wore and made a few slight edits Shinjiro wouldn't be able to resist.

When they'd had their fun playing dress up Chisaki would gather a number of the outfits picked out for Ryoko and carry them to the checkout counter. She'd made sure to change her form back into the clothes she entered with. It was always a pain trying to explain her clothes were part of her body. Especially when they tried to get her arrested thinking she'd used jutsu to change the clothes into red goo when she took them off. She purchased the clothes for Ryoko passing them to her. "They're a gift for spending the day with me. Hopefully you can develope your own style based off what you like in the future. Sure some clothes may look better on you than others but don't forget clothing is self-expression. They're a way for you to tell the world who you are."

With that she'd head outside, waiting for Shinji to find her. It was getting close to the time for their date and she couldn't wait to show him the dress she and Ryoko had picked out together. When he showed up her form would change as she swirled around once more into that seductive black dress that let one's imagination run wild. "Hello there handsome. My new friend here helped me pick this out for our date tonight." She'd give her lover a kiss on the neck, her hand rubbing his chest a bit before pulling away leaving him a little riled up.

She'd turn back towards Ryoko and give her a hug. With a warm smile like that of an older sister she'd wave good bye to her. "Ryoko dear I'm positive well see each other again real soon. Make sure to get plenty of rest and train hard I'm sure you'll make a great Kunoichi one day."
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Izanagi

Passing the Fork

Post by Izanagi » Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:09 pm

As invigorating as it felt to be back within Kirigakure, especially the pristine and eloquent noble district, Shinjiro felt an unsettling weight in his chest. Having returned to the village from Pebble country alongside Li and Chiaki he had felt the tensions and stares. None would dare say it to his face, but there was unease at the boldness of the Karagata families’ actions and associations. Even Shinjiro’s relationship with Chisaki and their daughter Nozomi’s hybrid genetics between Karagata and Toukai would now send ripples through the great families. It was no longer a secret that Chisaki’s unique mutation had been passed down to another noble family. And with Kaguya Li breaking the pact with the Kawazaiwa family in favour of the Karagata, it seemed the Kraken were consolidating power. To make matters worse, Shinjiro had recently discovered that his own Dagger; Shiimu Kozan, had been further experimented on with the DNA of a Fushinkou, one of the Hirohito families prized clans. Would it be a weakness or strength to cast his pupil aside and let the Hirohito and Shiimu resolve their issues with one another? But would the Hirohito even trust that Shinjiro wasn’t directly involved; unlikely. No, he would support his Dagger and hide his transgression to the best of his ability, and failing that he would take on the scorn of the Hirohito.

The Bannin huffed in amusement as he walked the streets on his way to meet Chisaki. It wasn’t like him to put himself on the line for others, though perhaps at this point in his career, he simply didn’t care who stood in his way. Nobody in the world could command him and his strength was undisputed as the greatest shinobi of Kirigakure. Let them come, let them challenge him and his family. He would destroy them all if he had to if it meant protecting those that he had come to care about.

The man’s nose twitched as he scented the air, Chisaki was easy enough for him to track. Her scent stood out, even with a handful of other Inhumans throughout Kirigakure, her composition was unique and her scent was quite distinct. But where it would have been unsettling to most he had come to appreciate and find comfort in her. He was the last person who could judge anyone for being a monster or a murderer. They were what the village had made them, what their parents had done to them in pursuit of the perfect weapon. But in each other, they found the small traces of humanity, compassion, and perhaps even love that yet remained against all odds.

Wearing a turquoise Kimono with a Kraken design across the back, overtop of a tight black shirt and loose black pants Shinjiro approached the pink-haired woman. He carried only one weapon at his hip, obscured beneath the Kimono was the singular legendary arrow; Malevolence. In addition, he wore a fascinating set of black grieves. That was all he needed on his day-to-day. Despite being the leader of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, he had enough strength and confidence to walk the streets without his pair of Katana. Shinjiro’s jade green eyes seemed to surge with touches of a brighter green as he looked over the woman’s slender form, the black dress hugging her subtle curves in all the right places. His hungry gaze lingered on the woman’s thigh, following her skin to where it met the fabric. Charcoal black fingers traced her thigh as he placed his other hand at the small of her back and pulled her in tightly, fingers kneading at her. “You look lovely” he praised simply. It was clear his appetite favored Chisaki over the restaurant he intended on taking her to. But he thought she might enjoy the display if he took her to a high-end Muramasa-owned restaurant, one that the Toukai clan leaders, in particular, were known to dine at. It would be a show of strength and defiance. No doubt they would make quite the scene, one way or another.

He paid little attention to the girl Chisaki was with, only briefly staring her down as Chisaki hugged her and he noted that she too wasn’t human. That was mildly interesting but he was sure Chisaki would tell him all about her in due time. But it was unlikely he would care much beyond giving Chisaki the curtesy of listening to her hobbies and interests. He would wait for his girlfriend to take his arm before leading her toward the restaurant. “Are you ready?” he smirked as they neared the famous establishment. “If anyone so much as touches you I’ll massacre everyone they’ve ever loved” he whispered lovingly into her ear. The noble families would soon learn that those close to Karagata Shinjiro were untouchable, and any slight against him or his family would be paid in blood.

Natsuki Takeo - 17th Hokage, former Anbu Commander [DEAD]
Karagata Shinjiro - Kiri Bannin; Jinchuuriki, Overseer of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, Kintsugi
Haziwara Youji- Iwagakure Chunin
Takeda Ichiro - A-Rank Waterfall Country; Black Wake, Chishiki, Setsuzoku
Hyuuga Takeshi - Konoha Special Jounin; Anbu
Jouchaku Shigeko - Kiri Genin; HHD

Kabu

Passing the Fork

Post by Kabu » Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:11 pm

"Thank you very much! I had a really good time and I'll keep what you said in mind." Ryoko chirped in thanks once dress up had finished and all her new clothes had been paid for. She was admittedly... confused at some of the choices but they were cute so whatever. She honestly hadn't expected trying on clothes to be so much fun, some part of her feeling a bit disappointed that it was over. She couldn't wait to get home and show her clothes to Mom though.

Holding tightly to the bag, she turned to follow Chisaki out of the store. She didn't have long to wonder about what her boyfriend was like as he very soon arrived, the girl blinking at the sight. "Whoa, he's like totally super strong." she spoke in awe and amazement. He was quite rugged indeed and gave off an aura of absolute dominance.

Distracted as she was by Shinji she hardly noticed as Chisaki reached over to hug her, letting out a high pitched squeak as she was grabbed. She very quickly realized what was going on however and moved to return it. Some part of her didn't want this to be over but she also wanted to get home... She needed to remember to ask Mom about what it is that loving adults do when they're alone together.

In any case Chisaki soon spoke to her once more, the girl tilting her head as she listened. "You got it! I'll make sure to work as hard as I can." she responded to Chisaki's parting words with a nod of her head, smiling warmly all the while. It had certainly been a strange day but she had some fun new experiences. She was still confused at why she specifically had been given this task but oh well... She had gotten a few different things out of it herself. For some reason though she had a feeling deep in her gut that this was only the start... the start of something much bigger.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

Return to “Kirigakure no Sato”