[Lonely Training] Story of Legends

Trusted Grader

[Lonely Training] Story of Legends

Post by Trusted Grader » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:30 am

Legends and heroes were all Yuuto was obsessed with, his real life was brutal in comparison to the fiction he read, Kirigakure was a place of death and destruction, yet it had its beautiful structure, one which Yuuto had managed to slip past so far. Whenever he was out he would continuously read his books as he slipped by the crowd, no doubt his Karagata guard following along, seemingly forgetting that Yuuto was part of the mighty Seven Swordsmen--albeit a dagger--he could handle himself, besides, not that many truly paid attention to Yuuto, he was closer to coward in the eyes of his peers, yet curiously he hadn't been bested in a fight, yet. Let's not push ourselves over our limit. Yuuto continued turning pages and continued reading about legends and heroes.

Inpa begrudgingly followed suit, no doubt if it wasn't for Shinjiro or Shiv she would've been ordered to kill this fool, This white-haired fool who draws too much attention to himself! Now where the hell is he going!? They continued to walk through the forest, the meadows, and finally to a lake, she watched Yuuto stop, pick up a rock then throw it far into the lake. He is getting pretty strong though. Inpa stayed hidden by some bushes, she had taken note that the boy had grown throughout the years, he had been affected by the Great War, and now that Heart invaded. She looked down as she pondered if she truly was needed for this duty, for part of her couldn't kill Yuuto but she knew that she would switch it off the second she was given the order.

Inpa wasn't the most patient woman around but she always knew not to mess with the heads of the Karagata. Yuuto had always been granted special access due to Shiv's status otherwise he wouldn't have been around for so long, his philosophical views didn't always mesh with the Karagata but if one thing was certain then it was that Yuuto completed the missions he was handed, she had seen it plenty of times, which was the source of her annoyance. If he was a fighter deep within his heart then why didn't he take his ninja duties so seriously? What was stopping Yuuto from maturing and becoming a murder machine like everyone else?

Swords, legends always have swords... I have Liberation but that one was created... Legends find their swords. Yuuto rubbed his chin before snapping his fingers, a true legend would find his sword during his journey, he just needed to become a hero first, but how did one become a hero? He scratched the back of his head as he thought about the heroes he read about, how they always stood up to danger, how they always faced the villain. Become brave, find your courage, and don't be afraid! Okay, maybe a little. Yuuto snickered as he raised a pretend sword in the sky.

Inpa facepalmed as she watched the young adult raise a fake sword in the sky and shout, "Time to become a hero!" She watched him lower his book before running across the lake, which took her by surprise as she was supposed to keep close to him, his newfound speed was something she wasn't prepared for so when he jolted the assassin was forced to leave cover and mad dash after the boy, lucky for her that he never looked back and instead seemed to enjoy the freedom he had, or was it something else? Had he found his call for adventure?

She wondered if perhaps all the situations he had been placed in lately would jumpstart his training and from the looks of it Mondai losing to Kozan had affected him greatly, even though he still played around like a kid when no one was looking. A sigh escaped her breath as she did her best to keep up with the rich kid, one way or another he was either going to grow up or she would show up and end his life once and for all to get rid of the Karagata blemish.

What Inpa didn't know was that Yuuto knew that she was after him, he wanted to use this time to train his speed for he needed to become fast enough to not only be able to lose his tail if he ever needed to but also be fast enough to deal with Hitachi and other speedsters. His legs worked overtime as he zoomed past fishers and wandering salesmen alike, he dipped and leapt over every hurdle that presented itself, his legs continued to pump as they started to give off a constant thud.

I need to push myself faster, I need to overcome my weakness and find a way to fight without the need of handicapping myself, speaking of, I should probably train my endurance when I get the chance! Yuuto chuckled as he continued to rush through the vacant road, Inpa scurried through the trees as she did her best to keep up with Yuuto, she was still faster but due to her having to take the scenic route she would be forced to slow down a bit, just like Yuuto planned, he even secretly hoped that he would catch a glimpse of her.

No matter, for if he also wanted to impress Shinjiro then he would need to become stronger, he needed to become like the legends that he liked to read about. The never-yielding heroes continued to strive forward even though the obstacle seemed impossible! But first, training. The boy continued to push through the pain, he felt how his legs began to cramp up but that was nothing compared to the beatings he had received as a child, nothing could stop Yuuto once his mind was set on something, unfortunately for Inpa he had set himself on training his speed.

The taijutsu stance he had been working with stole a lot from his endurance, which meant that he couldn't keep this trick up for long, therefor he aught to train to not be forced to have to use it and instead keep it around as a last minute hidden trick up his sleeve, rather than his first triumph card. A sigh was released from the heavy-breathing knight, his gear clinked and clanked as he continued to push through. Stealth wasn't his thing but he was sure that he could figure out a way for him to be able to sneak around without really mastering the art of stealth.

Perhaps if he reversed Perception techniques? Yuuto chuckled but returned his focus to his training. His lungs began to burn as the taste of iron began to take over the buds, his eyes shook and head felt light, and his legs felt like jello, meaning it was time to stop. Yuuto tried to slide to a halt but fell forwards and rolled for a bit before he stopped next to the beach, heavy breath and aching legs the young master crawled to the water and dunked his head in it, the cool environment met his heated body causing him to shiver and pull his head out to take a deep inhale.

Inpa watched the boy stop, she too was a bit exhausted but was still holding up compared to the kid, she was a bit disappointed that he stopped so early but perhaps his way of boosting took a lot out of him. Her eyes locked on the boy as he shouted, "Woohoo!!" Yuuto pushed through the pain and continued to run, this time at a slower pace but he still tried to maximize his speed, Inpa, shocked rushed after him, still trying to be stealthy as her pursuit continued, This boy is full of surprises, I'll tell you that. She was impressed.

The boy tried to play it cool for he knew that he was being watched but his legs really couldn't go on, he felt it with every step how he was getting closer and closer to falling the only problem was that he was running in deep water now and he couldn't stop for the next three minutes or else he would have to swim with no legs, which didn't seem fun at all, especially not on moving waters. A sigh befell the "lonely" child of Shiv, he knew that the second he reached the other beach his training would be complete, so he pushed harder and even began to jump over waves instead of running up them.

With a great bound and leap he would land with a roll that positioned him towards the waters he had just traversed, "You are getting sloppy Inpa." Yuuto waved as he spotted her running towards the beach, she lept and landed next to Yuuto in a crouched position, she stood straight and huffed.

"You are lucky that I couldn't hide in the open water... At least not yet." Inpa looked towards the waters and shook her head.

"Well, I just completed another training, just need to rest up a bit before we continue." Inpa chuckled as Yuuto spoke.

"Sure kid... As long as you continue to grow in strength." Those last words stung as they caused him to think about Mondai, which got him thinking about training and how he needed to take it seriously, as he should.

1555/1500 2+ Speed.
Last edited by Trusted Grader on Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
CharactersShow
Different Sides Of The War
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
Special Jounin: Kiri
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
Bannin: Iwa