Meeting of the Minds

Servant

Meeting of the Minds

Post by Servant » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:13 am

Sakki Shimizu made her way into the Bloodriver Bar. Despite never drinking, she frequently visited the bar, mainly because it was a good place to meet people too stupid or too drunk to keep themselves under control, which Shimizu used as her excuse to get into fights. She was smart enough to know that she couldn't kill anyone for fear of getting into trouble with the Mizukage, but that didn't mean she couldn't defend herself.

But for now, Shimizu was just here to meet with a fellow Swordsman, Ryo. She quickly scanned the room and didn't see him. She made her way to the bar and hopped up onto the stool. She had come here enough that the bartender should know that she was at least old enough to be there, even if she didn’t look it. Most people, by sight alone, would think Shimizu was merely a child. Her forehead protector gave away that she was a shinobi thus not merely a child, but most would never assume she was one of Kiri’s most deadly Swordsman.

It was only midmorning (10 am), still quite early for most people to be in a bar and still too early for most people to want lunch. Nonetheless, Shimizu found herself a bit hungry and since she was waiting with nothing to do, she decided to order some food. Despite her small stature and miniscule weight, Shimizu ate many meals during the day. She had eaten a large breakfast only a couple hours ago, but she still wanted to order some of the bar’s most famous food (which is not to say that it was ‘famous’, just more famous than all of the other food they offered).

She waited for her food and her teammate.
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
  • Seiryu - [color=#007FFF]
  • Suzaku - [color=#e62a09]
  • Genbu - [color=#80461B]
  • Byakko - [color=#007FFF]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

Deleted User

Meeting of the Minds

Post by Deleted User » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:44 pm

It was cold and raining, yet the smile that was always on Ishimura Ryo's face was bright as always. He walked quietly, for once, until he approached the doors to the bar he was to meet his teammate. Standing in front of the door, he spoke aloud. Hey, hey, I know Kuro, this is not the type of thirsty you meant... Not as if I could drink in here anyway! His smile got bigger as he opened the door and stumbled in.

The room looked at him with startled eyes. Ryo always had his sword in his hands, more specifically his left hand and over his shoulders. Although his face was familiar to those in the village, the fact that someone who talks to himself about killing always had his sword in his hands probably worried them. Without taking care to the speed he was walking, he made his way slowly over to the area Sakki Shimazu was sitting.

Another, wider, smile came onto his face as he spoke. Come now, Kuro, you know we can't go doin' that! There was a pause, then he spoke again. I know, I want her blood too... How'ya doin' Shimazu! He sat down smiling as though she could not hear what he had said to Kurokokorozashi.

Tetsu

Meeting of the Minds

Post by Tetsu » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:58 pm

Taiyou had always been tolerant of his fellow Swordsmen. He was the oldest member at present, which is why he was deemed leader. He had a sense of justice, yes, so he did keep them in check. But their little blood cravings, and his ability to deal with it was what made him the better leader. One of the more annoying tasks as leader though, was actually maintaining them. Which meant periodically checking up on all the members, outside of the task force.

He was told two of his swordsmen were occupying the bar. So he slowly, but surely made his way there. As he pushed open the doors silently, not a soul even noticing his entrance. His silent feet made their way just behind Shimzu and Ryo. Even the Kuma were trained in some stealth. He placed a hand on both their shoulders, looking back and forth between the two. "Everything going alright for you two?", he asked.
[Jounin - Leader of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist • Kirigakure no Sato • Shinwa, TaiyouManticorePoints Achieved: 1]

Servant

Meeting of the Minds

Post by Servant » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:25 am

"Fine," Shimizu responded to Ryo, not returning his smile. She never returned his smile; they were polar opposites in that regard: while he smiled all the time, she only smiled when blood was visible.

She was quite familiar with Ryo's tendency to talk to his sword and with his desire for blood. That was something they had in common, the desire for blood. She didn't mind so much that he wanted to hurt her, and she had considered letting him a few times, mostly because he had never actually tried.

She watched as the barkeep brought her food to where she was sitting. A large plate of food that seemed more than anyone Shimizu's size should be able to eat, especially as it was her second meal of the day and not even lunch time yet. As she reached for her fork, she felt a hand on her shoulder, followed by a voice.

"Fine," Shimizu responded to Taiyou, looking over her shoulder at him. After her response, she turned back to her food and started eating. He was the leader of the Swordsmen and as such Shimizu listened to his orders.
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

Deleted User

Meeting of the Minds

Post by Deleted User » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:00 am

Ryo was sitting there, as his partner started eating away at her always large plates of food. He had both hands resting over Kurokokorozashi, leaning back on the stool he sat on. He kept tilting his head in opposite directions, like what a little kid would do to a melody that they love. He laughed a little to himself. I know, Kuro, booooring! As he said this, a hand suddenly fell onto his shoulder.

It was Shinwa Taiyou. Shimazu spoke, and then Ryo, answering Taiyou's question. Fine? How is it fine? It is boooring! His smile seemed to glow as he said this, still tilting his head constantly. The tone of his voice changed slightly. When are things gunna heat up a little? His smile faded, and he looked straight, waiting for an answer.

WrightJustice

Meeting of the Minds

Post by WrightJustice » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:47 am

The young male jounin entered the Bar with a slight, slanted smile upon his face. He was quite glad to finally beable to eneter the amazing, drunk filled establishment but cared not for the beer, not at this moment.
Wiping the soaking rain from his cheeks, Rowan looked around the building and he soon found whom he was searching for, the only 3 sober shinobi in the bar.
"What's that Bankonissuiken? Yes it is isn't it" He seemed to say to himself quietly as he felt the sword on his back vibrate along his spine.

Rowans smile grew slightly more larger as he walked over to the three other sword barers before him, he instantly recognised the one at the back, it was their leader and another fellow Shinwa member. The young male lent over the bar on the side of 'Little Doctor' and turned to look at all three of their faces.
"Why hello my companions, I see we picked quite a nice fine meeting spot here no?" He said with a rather calm tone.
The boy then looked down to his right hand, his fingers curling round the handle of his sword in a stroking kind of manner.
"Hush hush, it's ok Bankon. We're safe here, no need to get feisty" He whispered once more, seemingly towards himself though not quite accurately correct as it would actually turn out he was speaking to his sword.

Tetsu

Meeting of the Minds

Post by Tetsu » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:19 pm

{Ooc: Sorry for how long it took. I had family business.}

Taiyou smiled at his comrades. It was indeed somewhat refreshing to hear Ryo's restless comments after what had seemed like a month long mission. Meeting all the swordsmen in this place wasn't likely, and he was sure he'd eventually have to leave to find the rest of them. But for now he would speak with Shimzu and Ryo.

Removing his hands from their shoulders, he took a step to the side, sitting on the opposing side of Ryo. He was about to speak when the door opened, and Shinwa Rowan walked through. He instinctively clutched his hand into a fist, the hairs on his arms all becoming erect. Then a moment of relaxation when he realized one of his younger members had indeed turned 18 recently and was allowed to enter.

Waving his enormous 'paw' at Rowan, he beckoned him over, before continuing to speak with Ryo. "Things will be heating up soon friend. Trust me on this. We will be enforcing many laws on a daily basis in a short time. Be patient for now friend--Yes! Good Morning Rowan.", he said diverting his attention at this point. He knew that was all that needed to be said to calm Ryo down. Even if it was just for a minute.

"Yes it is indeed. I had come here to meet with you Shimzu. But it seems I've gotten lucky. Glad to see you are all getting along outside the force though.", he said to them all with a grin on his face.
[Jounin - Leader of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist • Kirigakure no Sato • Shinwa, TaiyouManticorePoints Achieved: 1]

Servant

Meeting of the Minds

Post by Servant » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:19 pm

Shimizu nodded towards Rowan as he sat next to her, still shoving food into her mouth. She listened as Taiyou mentioned things heating up soon, something she was very happy to hear as well as Ryo, most likely. Missions are a good place to find victims for blood baths.

She stopped eating for a moment, putting a piece of her food down. Why did you want to meet with me? she asked, her eyes zeroing in on Taiyou, as if Ryo weren't even between them. Her tone might come off as defensive, as if she had really meant "I didn't do it," and her face was quite stern.

The muscles in her face let up just a bit as another possible reason for Taiyou wanting to talk to her came to mind. Are you attracted to me, Taiyou? she asked with no hint of playfulness in her voice. Whereas some people would be hesitant to ask such a thing, wanting to have a more private conversation or worried about the ramifications of asking the team leader such a question in front of the most of the team, Shimizu had not even considered that her question was inappropriate.
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

Deleted User

Meeting of the Minds

Post by Deleted User » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:17 pm

The words that came from Taiyou sparked a small smile on his face. Not listening to what Shimazu was saying, Ryo talked to Kurokokorozashi. Didja hear that? The smile on his face came back, just as it usually was. He tilted his head back, against his blade, and looked at the ceiling. Thoughts were running through his mind, mostly about what might be coming ahead. Actually, more likely what he hoped was coming ahead. His eyes slowly shut, and the smile became more of a grin. Yeah, I can't wait! His face was calm, for once, as he sat there, letting everything around him go on without paying any attention.

WrightJustice

Meeting of the Minds

Post by WrightJustice » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:07 am

Rowan politely nodded to Taiyou without any verbal reply before rolling his eyes over Shimizu's food.
"What time is it" He pondered to himself watching the small woman wolf down the food; he started to wonder why she was so small, though Bonkan was not interested.
The water drainer vibrated violently as the words "Things will be heating up soon friend." roared along it's shining blue metal blade. However, Rowan just sighed, completely the oposite reaction, of course it was just a calm mask over, sheilding from the deep monsterous battle lover inside.
Rowan turned away from the others for a mere moment as he decided to lay his sword onto the table before him in attempt to calm it down, though he was also firsty but had no money on him at the moment so he looked at his precious friend.
"Oh Bobo, I am thirsty do you mind?" he asked gentley.
The bar tender scrunched his face up and looked at the man strangely and attempted to reply in a puzzled manner.
"Ye-yes you can wha-"
But was interupted
"Not you. I said Bobo" Seemingly angery message lept from Rowans lips, though in a non angry tone.
the man behind the counter didn't know what to say so just backed off and then suddenly the sword vibrated slightly across the desk as a small spurt of water, trickled up into the air like a flowing river and into Rowans open mouth.
As he licked his lips the teenager talked once more in the same monotenous tone "Thankyou my friend" and then stroked his blade gentley as he returned to look at the little woman by his side as his ears perked up at her question.

Tetsu

Meeting of the Minds

Post by Tetsu » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:34 pm

Taiyou let out a hefty roar, laughing at what Shimzu had just asked. "No no. Not at all. That would be quite unprofessional of me. And you seem a bit too short for me anyways, Shimzu." he said to her with a smile. "I just came to check in with you. Make sure everything was going alright. Its one of those requirements I have as the leader of the Seven Swordsmen Mist. You just so happened to be the first on my list. I was going to find Rowan next, though now that he's here. I've got a few less people."

Looking around the room he smiled. Four of them were just conversing as if it was normal. How unprofessional, how relaxing. "But how are you three doing? I heard your last missions were all a success.." he said to them ordering one drink.

Servant

Meeting of the Minds

Post by Servant » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:39 am

I am short, Shimizu acknowledged, not at all offended like some women might have been.

Shimizu remembered her last mission, the one Taiyou was referring to. It had been a pretty good mission, she'd spilled much blood. A few villagers had been sneaking money out of Kirigakure, for unknown reasons, and she'd been assigned to find the person that had been collecting that money.

She'd followed one of the villagers and discovered that it had been a group of three Suna-nin. Seeing what they were doing as stealing from Kiri, she decided they were enemies of Kiri. She went into battle, and the fact that she was now at the bar with her SSM teammates showed that she was the only one who survived.

A smile came to her face as she remembered the blood of those three, Yes, quite successful.
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

WrightJustice

Meeting of the Minds

Post by WrightJustice » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:45 am

Rowan snickered slightly at Shimizu's and Taiyou's convosation before adding in "Oh i can't wait for a new mission, the mizukage said he's sorting out an important mission for us three, did he not?" all quite calm besides the small giddy tone in his voice.
The man had picked up his sword and seemed to smell it, enjoying his companions being as he slid his left hand down the blade gentley.

Deleted User

Meeting of the Minds

Post by Deleted User » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:56 am

Ryo's mind had not been there in the bar with his body. He had not listened to a thing that was going on, but instead just sat there smiling. However, when the words 'New Mission' came out of Rowan's mouth, he instantly honed in on the conversation. He tilted his head to look towards Rowan as he spoke. Ryo never paid attention to the details, so this was the first he was hearing of this. His smile grew brighter. Hey Kuro, did you hear that? There was a slight pause in his speech. Yeah, no more waiting!

Tetsu

Meeting of the Minds

Post by Tetsu » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:02 pm

As the three took their respective turns answering him, Taiyou smiled to himself. "Good to know. Yes, I was told by the kage he would be give two 3 man missions to the squad. I'll be heading out with my cousins soon enough...", he trailed off as the drink was placed in front of him. It wasn't alcoholic, it was some soda-like mix the bar tender was particularly skilled at making. Picking it up he took a light sip before returning his attention to the three of them.

"This mission though, whatever it is. I want you three to have each others backs. One of us was recently lost and replaced as you know. I don't want it all to happen again.", he said very sternly. The entire group knew very well how strict Taiyou was on loyalty. Turning on your fellows was uncalled for, something he'd certainly make you pay for. Taiyou's sense of justice was something most residents of Kirigakure respected, and feared. His teammates had every right to too.

Servant

Meeting of the Minds

Post by Servant » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:50 pm

Shimizu finished her plate, letting a belch escape her throat, though she showed no signs of regret or being ashamed. She pushed the plate away, so that the bar workers could get it when they wanted. She turned towards Taiyou and listened as he was telling them to get each others backs during the mission. His idea of loyalty was well known throughout the Swordsmen, even to the new guy who just joined their ranks.

Shimizu respects Taiyou as the leader of the Swordsmen and, as such, Shimizu would abide, to the best of her ability, with his orders. She knew doing otherwise would be ignoring a direct order. She nodded her head towards Taiyou, acknowledging that she would do as he instructed.
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

WrightJustice

Meeting of the Minds

Post by WrightJustice » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:18 am

Rowan smiled towards their leader as he spoke politely towards him "Thankyou Taiyou Senpei, I'm sure we'll do our best"
He finished with a nod and placed his sword back onto his back.

Deleted User

Meeting of the Minds

Post by Deleted User » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:42 am

Ryo was again oblivious to the conversation, just moving his head back and forth. His blade rested on the forehead protector, which sat backwards on his neck. He smiled slightly as he tilted his head to the right, putting his cheek against the face of the blade. A new mission. These words had made Ryo's day, and possibly his entire week. Who do ya think we will get to kill, Kuro? His smile widened.

Tetsu

Meeting of the Minds

Post by Tetsu » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:06 pm

Tetsu looked at the three of them once more. Chuckling lightly to himself. These were his teammates after all. Lifting the glass to his lips he downed what little drink there was left and began rubbing his beard. "Anything you all need to say to me?" he asked as he began to consider leaving the bar.

Servant

Meeting of the Minds

Post by Servant » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:18 pm

Shimizu turned her head back towards Taiyou, a blank look on her face. It seemed to her that he was fishing for a specific response, either from her or one of the other Swordsmen. Regardless of that thought though, she asked him a quick question. Well, while I have you here, when is the next official team meeting?
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

WrightJustice

Meeting of the Minds

Post by WrightJustice » Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:04 pm

Rowan just turned round and listened in on Shimizu and Taiyou's convosation, interested in the answer to which would reply to the spoken question.
He just held his chin with his left hand awaiting the response.

Deleted User

Meeting of the Minds

Post by Deleted User » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:25 am

Still not paying attention, Ryo started to hum to himself, happily. He was excited that he was going on a mission, and with 2 other SSM. This was evidence enough that there would be more than enough blood to spill. Ryo's attention was caught by the words 'next' and 'meeting.' His eyes looked over towards Taiyou. He may not pay attention much, but things like this were important. He could be given missions in during these meetings!

Tetsu

Meeting of the Minds

Post by Tetsu » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:10 am

Taiyou shrugged his shoulders pushing his body off of the stool. "I would not know. I call those only when the Mizukage asks of me." he said turning his back towards the group. "I am going to leave though. I hope you all enjoy your day." With that comment he began walking. Pushing the doors open he vanished into the fog outside.

Servant

Meeting of the Minds

Post by Servant » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:28 am

Shimizu watched Taiyou walk out the door. She was mildly glad he was gone, and quite glad there weren't any Swordsmen meetings in the works. Those things were quite boring and truly lacking of food and blood, generally anyways.

She turned to the two gentlemen (if you could call them that) on both sides of her. Is it time for the briefing on our next mission yet? There was a small hint of excitement in her voice as she asked.
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

WrightJustice

Meeting of the Minds

Post by WrightJustice » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:34 pm

Rowans mood made no change as he watched their leader walk out of the building, he then turned to Shimizu.
"Oh yes, I almost forgot" He said almost showing a sign of amberassment
"I believe it's coming up rather soon, so I dunno about you but i'm going to head out, as not to be late"
The man gave a small wave with his left hand to his fellow teammates and then got up, took in a quick breath and then headed out into the mist, following on not far from Taiyou, though turning at a corner, to which he did not, heading towards the Mizukage's mansion.

Deleted User

Meeting of the Minds

Post by Deleted User » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:34 pm

Ryo had not even noticed that either of the Shinwa had left the area. As always, he was in his own little world. No meetings for a while, so nothing to pay attention to. With his eyes shut, he spoke to his blade. These guys are boring, eh Kuro?

His eyes opened as he said this, only to find out that two if the people sitting around him had already left. He muttered lightly to himself. No wonder why they are so boring... He then spoke louder to Shimizu. So, are we gunna go kill something yet?

Servant

Meeting of the Minds

Post by Servant » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:10 pm

Shimizu turned towards Ryo, the only other Swordsman left at the bar Sure, lets go find out who we get to kill. She stood from her stool, and turned towards the exit. She was interested in seeing some bloodshed, but was also excited about heading out on another mission. Being in the village was nice, but missions were where Shimizu felt most comfortable.

She wasn't sure of Ryo was following, but whether he was or not, Shimizu walked through the door of the bar, leaving it behind in one piece, this time...
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya