No. I swear to drunk I'm not god!

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:56 am

Basuta wasn't the type you'd normally find in a bar, his over-all work ethic pointed to the type of person who would enjoy shuffling through shelves in the library, or some guy that would actually enjoy fixing broken things for people. And truth be told, Basuta did like going to the library. Today was different, however. He was forced to come to this god forsaken bar because the Mizukage said he was working too hard. Well Basuta had different thoughts on this matter, but was not the person that would tell Kyuuri he was wrong.

The doors silently pulled open and a soft lullaby was played as Basuta entered the room. Those far too drunk to resist fall victim to the sweet song and began dozing off before snoring as loudly as possible. Ignoring this Basuta continued to pay until he reached a stool on the bar. "Just one..water.." he said to the bar tender.
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:35 pm

Itami burst through the doors, causing those who had started to doze off to jolt before falling back to sleep without any care in the world. Pulling up a chair next to her partner, she was able to catch the last word of his order and giggled to herself a bit. "Ba'," she said in a quiet voice while sitting down, but eventually got loud enough to be able to be easily heard by the other Shinwa "is that real' all you are gettin'?" Tapping the table, which gave the signal to the bartender to what she wanted, since she had ordered about the same thing each time.

She then turned back to her relative and started to talk. "What'cha doin' here? It is very unlike you to do so, y'know." The female Shinwa came to the bar after almost every day, barely ever missing a chance to come and get the same thing every day. Sure, it was pretty regular for someone as irregular for her, but, hey, alcohol is alcohol.

CodingsShow
Oohazure: [color=#AFAD00][b]""[/b][/color]
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]
Okuure Daisuke: [b][color=#BA7CBC]""[/color][/b]
Kouseki Kazouchi: [b][color=#007D4F]""[/color][/b]

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:08 pm

Basuta looked at her and you could see the tension immediately build up in his face. Though it faded off only seconds later. "Yes Itami..that is all. I don't get drunk everyday like you..", he said with a quick glare. Reaching into the pack on his back he pulled out a book. "I'm forced to kill time before going onto my next mission. And this was the only place I could be bothered to travel to.", he said flipping through the pages. The glass sat still until Basuta finally reached for it, gently placing it against his lips.

"Well Itami, do you need something?", he asked glancing at her before returning to the book. Slowly moving through the pages.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:10 am

"'ey now. I don't get drun' ever' day. I know my own limits," she explained before taking a chug. "Beside', I beat you can't even hand' anythin' hard." She laughed a bit to herself, while putting the drink down and thinking a bit to herself. "Y'know, have you ever though ab't what you'll do aft'r you finish readin' everything?'" Her thought slightly amused her, since Basuta was always reading.
CodingsShow
Oohazure: [color=#AFAD00][b]""[/b][/color]
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]
Okuure Daisuke: [b][color=#BA7CBC]""[/color][/b]
Kouseki Kazouchi: [b][color=#007D4F]""[/color][/b]

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:49 pm

Basuta looked at her when she said he couldn't take anything and shook his head, "If there's ever a point in time that I do have to drink hard liquor it will take more then enough to dim my intelligence.", he said with a roll of his eyes. Shaking his head at such a disgusting response. Never in his life had a drop of alcohol touched Basuta's tongue.

He raised a brow at the question, actually a little surprised. "I would proceed to find a new way to gain knowledge..., he finally said after a moment of thought. Realizing his cousin wasn't going to leave, Basuta placed the book down, "Very well. How have your missions be going, Itami?", he inquired.

Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold