Having your drink, and drinking it too.

Magma

Post by Magma » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:55 pm

(OOC: I'm terrible with titles. Just go with it.)

Keita walked into the Bloodriver bar. All eyes turned to him as soon as he appeared in the doorway, making him a bit uncomfortable. With all eyes on him, Keita tensed up. It took him a while to figure out why everyone wasn't sure of him. When he figured it out, he took his sword from his waist and hung it on a rack, where he saw many other weapons. He turned to everyone who stared at him to find that no one was even glancing anymore.

He let out a sigh and continued to walk forward. He scanned around, looking for a table to sit at. Not finding one anywhere, he sat on a stool at the bar. He looked around, waiting for a seat to open up. No one seemed to be leaving anytime soon, so he decided to order a drink to calm him down, seeing how he was still shaky from the stares. Taking quick sips of the drink he looked around some more, hoping someone would leave and give him a table.

Just then, he saw a lady stand up. She was a bit wobbly, probably from having to much to drink. A man went up to her and helped her walk out. Keita got off of the stool and made his way for that table. He smiled when he saw no one else headed for that area. He grabbed one of the chairs and pulled it out so he could sit in it. He had a table, he had a drink. Now all that was left was to wait for his teammate, Kiku, to arrive.
Characters,b
NameRankVillage

Fox

Post by Fox » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:13 pm

OOC: Ah don't worry, it made me smile. :P

The tough battle had worn Kiku out more than she had realized. Despite his more extensive injuries, Keita had gone ahead to the bar while Kiku had stopped to rest. She promised that she would catch up shortly, and it wasn't long before the Kirigakure Jounin was on her feet again and making tracks toward the bar.

It wasn't far away, the only - and therefore the best - bar in this region of Kirigakure. Kiku placed her hand against the rough, wooden door and pushed it open, taking a few steps into the welcoming entrance of this local establishment. There was a quiet murmur as a few heads turned to see who the newcomer was. As she walked up to the bar itself, they turned back to their own drinks and company. Kiku held up a hand to catch the bartender's attention. "One water, please. And a dash of lemon." The bartender nodded as Kiku turned to look for Keita. Seeing him at a small table, she strode over and took a seat opposite her new team partner. "Fancy seeing you here." She said quietly, trying to strike a humourous tone but finding it unforthcoming. The bartender arrived and slid Kiku's drink in front of her, disappearing again without a word.
~Fox.
SpoilerShow
GeninSunagakure no SatoYukiko Amaya • Points: 0

JouninKirigakure no SatoKiku Kaguya • Points: 0

JouninKonohagakure no SatoKin SuzumeSummon(s): Isamu & Chieko • Points: 19

Missing-NinKumogakure no SatoSora Yuurei • Points: 5 • Missions - S:0 A:1 B:0 C:0 D:0

Magma

Post by Magma » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:13 am

Keita smiled as Kiku walked forward. She grabbed a seat and sat down, making a joke while doing so. He couldn't help but chuckle at her attempt to be funny. "Glad to see you too, Kiku," he commented. He took a sip of his drink, slowly as to not get wasted on the first glass. "You're a strong opponent, you know that?" he said, admiring her skills from the battle earlier. "Didn't actually think a Taijutsu user would be that hard. But you've proved me wrong."
Characters,b
NameRankVillage

Fox

Post by Fox » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:32 am

Unused to taking compliments, Kiku just shrugged and managed a small smile. "Heh. I'm just lucky I heal far quicker than most." She said, referring to the other advantage of her bloodline ability. "Taijutsu users tend to take more damage..." She muttered, rubbing her arm for a moment before returning her hand to her glass and raising it to take a sip. When she had finished what ended up being a rather large sip, she gestured toward Keita. "I must admit too, I'm used to Ninjutsu users being a far easier fight than you were. It's a versatile fighting style you have." She complimented, taking another sip from her glass, aware that she wasn't very good at holding conversations socially. Perhaps a little practice then, Kiku. She chided herself mentally.
~Fox.
SpoilerShow
GeninSunagakure no SatoYukiko Amaya • Points: 0

JouninKirigakure no SatoKiku Kaguya • Points: 0

JouninKonohagakure no SatoKin SuzumeSummon(s): Isamu & Chieko • Points: 19

Missing-NinKumogakure no SatoSora Yuurei • Points: 5 • Missions - S:0 A:1 B:0 C:0 D:0

Return to “Bloodriver Bar”