[Mission] Meeting the Pirate

Mendokuse

Post by Mendokuse » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:53 pm

The bloodriver bar was quiet tonight but for a man who stood at the bar, wiping the counter off with a dirty rag. He was bearded and had severe black eyes and braided black hair with beads and bones woven into the locks.
He was waiting for a man called Urasuki that he'd contacted a few days ago and asked to meet at this time.
He knew how missing-nin were so he hoped the man would show up.

[Genin • KonohagakureArashi Raikou]
[Genin • KirigakureYukio Minami]

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:14 pm

Urasuki couldn't help but have a feeling of insecurity about the place even after encouraging himself and calming his nerves.
"It's ok no-one knows who I am... no-one can tell... besides I am a suna escapee not Kiri... but what if they can detect me? ... dammit my envious feelings make me feel like... joo it's ok" his thoughts kept circling around untill he finally arrived.

Upsidedown, hanging from the ceiling the missing nin opened his eye and scanned the area, only one person was there at such a late hour and he recognised him, though his beared was much longer, a pirate.
"How do we do?" Asked Urasuki in a quiet, sly yet kind and gentle voice as he dropped down by the pirates side.

Mendokuse

Post by Mendokuse » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:57 am

"Ah! there ye are", the captain said as he laid eyes on Urasaki. "I was starting to think ye weren't going to show. I'm well, of course, and yourself? Can I get you a pint or do you prefer to work clean and sober?" The pirate laughed heartily and appeared to be in good cheer that night. What could he have in store for Urasaki?..

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:53 pm

The man smiled at the other with a sneaky kind of smile.
"No thanks, nothing for me besides the mission please" He answered as he lent against the bar crossing his legs.

Mendokuse

Post by Mendokuse » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:43 am

The captain laughed heartily and set his mug down on the bar counter. "Aye, o' course. Yer mission today is to hunt down a bastard who owes me money. Ye can find him hanging around the docks, seein' as how he's a drug dealer. First, I want me money. 1200 Ryo. That's the most important thing, savvy? It'd be nice if you could capture him and turn 'im in to the town officials...what can I say, I'm a spiteful old man...hehehe. Well, from what I know, he starts trafficking about now, so ye should head to the docks. The rest is up to ye, my friend."

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:09 pm

Urasuki cringed when he heared "Town Officials".
"Are you sure of this?" he questioned
He started to get fearful, it was already risky enough that he was practically in Kirigakure never mind walking straight up to the town officials and ontop of it for some reason he could feel his envy habbits kicking in making it worse.
After a small silence and a quick gulp the missing nin shook his head and regained his posh demeanure.
"Ok, i'll do it" he spoke out almost in a snicker
"So what's this guy look like?"

OOC: remember this is d-rank :P

Mendokuse

Post by Mendokuse » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:31 pm

"Och, aye, I almost forgot. He's a big ruddy fellow with a dark beard. He wears a cloak but ye can't miss that beard, it almost rivals mine, hehehe...but not really. Anyway, he prefers to be called Wiseman by his return clients, it be his alias so to speak, so if ye address him as such he'll be more trusting to ye. Ye should wear a cloak, too, so that he won't know that he's never metcha."

The pirate nodded and took a swig of ale, wiping a meaty fist on his hair chin.

"Alright, have ye got enough information?" He seemed to be a bit impatient, probably getting a little tipsy off of the alcohol and growing irritable.

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:55 pm

Urasuki nodded as he scanned the room with his eyes until he found something appropriate.
"Aaahh"
He walked past the pirate towards a chair which had a large greyish trench like coat on the back of a chair inwhich belonged to someone who had gone to the toilets.
"This will do" he thought as he picked it up.
Now wearing the coat like some kind of cloak Urasuki walked back past his dealer, nodding once more before heading out towards the docks looking like the average shadey Joe, hands in pockets and all.
"Gaah, I hate these things they completely ruin my outfit but if a disguise is a must then it's a must" his thoughts were waving around in a sea of disgrace; his posh outfit was getting murky ruining it, luckily he wasn't wearing his tie and was in his black shirt, though his hat he had bought with him though he had to take it off to fit the coat over his head and so he carried it under his left shoulder in 'his' trench coat.
"Now were is that bastard?" he questioned as he scanned the docks.

Mendokuse

Post by Mendokuse » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:44 am

At some previous point in time it had rained and the old docks were gray and slick with cold salt water. The smell of the ocean was almost overbearing and a cold chill ripped through the air. As Urasuki scanned the docks he'd make out several shady figures loitering here and there, sitting outside of makeshift shacks smoking or visible through windows huddling over oil lamps.

One figure in particular matched the pirate's description: A large man with a black beard and a gray cloak that loosely draped his hulking frame. He seemed to notice Urasuki and stared at him menacingly, waiting to see what he was going to do.

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:00 am

As Uraski's feet stepped down in the soaked, muddy land his eyes quickly scanned the dock pinning down on the man that stood out, the man looking directly at him from the opposite side, the pirate with the black beared, the pirate he was looking for.
"here goes nothing" Mumbled the missing nin quietly

Urasuki tredded along through the mud down to the docks were the Pirate was, he stood still next to him, but not too close, stood side by side as he made a cough as if clearing his throat.
"Wiseman is it?" He questioned in a deep, shadey voice.

Mendokuse

Post by Mendokuse » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:28 pm

The drug dealer known as wiseman stuck his hands in the deep pockets of his cloak and gave Urasuki a long hard stare, looking at him with immense distrust. "No...you've got the wrong guy. Sorry." he turned away from the missing-nin but threw a suspicious glance over his shoulder, obviously trying to keep him in his sight without being too transparent. He didn't appear to want to talk to Urasuki and so the rogue would have to earn his trust back...or engage in battle. The dock may have been a shady place but there would be a lot of witnesses to combat like that, and having a dock full of security appear might not be a great idea.

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:03 pm

Urasuki galnce back at the annoyed pirate with a smirk upon his face.
"Too bad..." He stated in a sly tone as he pulled out a wade of cash from inside his coat in his left hand.
The missing nin raised an eye brow as he waved the money infront of the pirate like some sort of steak for a dog before pulling it away like a sneaky little rat.

Mendokuse

Post by Mendokuse » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:58 am

The man was clearly a shrewd businessman and wasn't stupid enough to admit his identity even in the face of all that money, not to someone who he didn't know and who he suspected didn't truly know him - He'd said "Wiseman, is it?" as if to ask his identity rather than to greet him. He only trusted people who greeted him by name, so he didn't trust Urasuki at all.

He gave the wad of cash a long glance with a hungry look in his eyes but just shrugged. "Thanks for rubbing it in. I've got a wife and kids at home. I wish I had a way to get that money from you." he looked at Urasuki with a suspicious stare as if testing to see what he did next.

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:38 pm

Urasuki grinned and just stood staring with a grimicing look upon his face for a few seconds before he started to shake and shiver.
"Now come on Wiseman... I-I-I know you-you- have them... I need them... c'mon" His voice was shaken and he was starting to sweat.
Being as sly as he was and being a 'professional' medic he knew all the symptoms of a druggy and he knew how to act them out quite well having seen it a few times in his time before becoming a missing nin.

Mendokuse

Post by Mendokuse » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:31 pm

The act seemed to convince Wiseman. He'd seen those symptoms often enough so he began to reach into his pocket but at the last minute he paused and looked up at Urasuki, studying his face. He seemed to believe the expression he saw and so he pulled his wallet out and opened it, revealing a thick wad of cash. He began fishing around in one of the smaller pockets, producing two white pills.

"These should get you by for two days. It's two hundred ryo." He threw a glance over his shoulder casually, making sure they weren't being watched.

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:37 am

Urasuki looked at the pirate all pleased as he placed he left hand under his wide upon ready to accept and his right hand seemingly back into his pockets to grab the cash, although he was infact reaching for a kunai.
next with fast sudden movements the missing nin went to grip his targets whole hand instead of the pills whilst wizzing out a kunai as he attempted to swurve round behind the man and place the sharp object infront of his neck.
"Hmmm...."" is all he uttered

Mendokuse

Post by Mendokuse » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:18 am

The man was no shinobi and the tactic worked perfectly. He choked in surprise and looked at Urasaki with a terrified expression which quickly morphed to one of fury. He couldn't scream for help because one of his hands gripped extremely illegal drugs with white knuckled fingers. Instead, he hissed. "Who the HELL are you and what do you want?"

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:39 am

Urasuki grinned at the pirate before speaking "My name is not important I just need you to come with me and to hand over 1200 Ryo"
He was getting very sneaky and sly as he began to try and walk the man towards his client.

Mendokuse

Post by Mendokuse » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:31 am

The man followed Urasuki, afraid to lose his life over something like this and relieved that he wasn't a detecting who would be taking him to jail, although, he might just get a nasty surprise later if Urasuki felt inclined to "drop him off" somewhere for the town guard to take care of him.

[Mission Accomplished.]

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:19 am

Once the money was handed over Uasuki decided he would attempt to take the pirate in the vision of a near by guard, chuc his drugs on the floor and leg it to a safe distance to complete his mission once and for all, mpletely orgetin aout his 'borrowed' coat.

Return to “Bloodriver Bar”