[Graded]One Sword Two Sword Special Sword!

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:32 pm

They first reached the basement, it was basically just a small work out gym. So Satorose didn't hang around and study it for long he simply followed Misa when she was ready to go to the next location. Second, was the kitchen, oh how Satorose LOVED the kitchen. Not just this kitchen in general, just a kitchen in general. Why? Simply because he loved to eat! Well, this is probably gonna be one of my favorite rooms! Boy, oh boy do I LOVE to eat! Not wanting to break anything he didn't touch anything thought he simply looked around.

Third, was Misa's office, it looked like a nice enough place, lots of books to read and a nice desk and chair to sit at to do any studies/paper work that needed to be done. There were also messenger birds which was a good idea to have in-case a message needed to be sent a long distance in a short amount of time. Nice office you got here, looks like it can be put to good use!

Next, was the guest bedroom, it had lots of expensive things in it which made it quiet attractive. I do like this room a lot, no doubt about that, but I seriously doubt I'll be staying here, well here being this room... hehe. said Satorose mumbling the last part about being this room. They then reached the bathrooms, nothing was extra special about them, but after Misa left the first bathroom he took a piss. Quickly flushing and washing his hands he caught back up with Misa and saw the second bathroom.

Lastly, was the MASTER bedroom, it was without a doubt Satorose's favorite room! It had lots of nice things, but the thing that stood out the most was without a doubt the bed it was HUGE! Unstrapping his sword Satorose laid it against the wall near the door they had came in, taking off his shoes he quickly ran at the bed and did a front flip landing on his back right on-top of the bed. He laid there for a moment and got in a pose that he thought appeared "sexy" and smiled. Haha, come join me, it's getting late! And I need to get some sleep...
Name Village RankCompanionsMissionsSocialsHanappari, GenkakuKumogakureShura1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13Senju, AkioKonohagakureC-Ranked Missing Ninja-D, D, D, D, D, C, C, C, C, C, -

sexii

Post by sexii » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:45 pm

His admiration for her home was very nice. Although him jumping in her bed like that wasn't all that appropriate. This was something she didn't very much like. "Oh well guess i have to cope for now." she said looking at him striking a pose. "Gestures won't help you here she said walking closer to the bed know kneeling down slowly. How she climbed on the bed sugested she was being sensual but infact she was just really tired.

"Your right about one thing It will be good to get some rest. Just make sure you stay on your side of the bed. If you don't then I will make sure yo won't be able to move for a very long time." Moving slightly closer to him she gave him a slight hug and a kiss on the forehead. "Thank you for the experiance. It was rather fun both you and Rowan made me feel very welcome and for that i am very appreciative."

Now leaving the bed for a moment she undid her covers and crawled under slowly. "Goodnight Satorose it was fun." she said as she blew the candle next to her bed out.
Hissori Kiri Genin
Missons S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:1,
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Missions S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0
Socials 0

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:55 pm

As she leaned in and hugged him, she leaned even closer to kiss him on the forehead, as she did this he popped his head up a little more so that her lips landed right on his lips. He kissed her back for a moment then stopped waiting on her reaction. Now was that so bad? Satorose asked Misa, then he continued for a second before he let her respond. As for the staying on my side of the bed, haha technically I did, you just came to my side for a moment so can I truly be blamed for that? Satorose laid there waiting too see what she would do...

OOC: That pretty much would cut off the

" "Thank you for the experiance. It was rather fun both you and Rowan made me feel very welcome and for that i am very appreciative."

Now leaving the bed for a moment she undid her covers and crawled under slowly. "Goodnight Satorose it was fun." she said as she blew the candle next to her bed out. "

part of the post, me thinks!
Name Village RankCompanionsMissionsSocialsHanappari, GenkakuKumogakureShura1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13Senju, AkioKonohagakureC-Ranked Missing Ninja-D, D, D, D, D, C, C, C, C, C, -

sexii

Post by sexii » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:05 pm

As he kissed her a chill went down her spine, this was her first feel for intimacy. She rather enjoyed it although it was an underhanded move, this much she expected I mean he was unpredictable to some but at the same time very predictable to her. The kiss was enjoyable but as she said she was tired. Now pulling away she went to slap him to keep up her reputation but she lowered her hand moving towards the top of her bed.

"Thank you for the experience. It was rather fun both you and Rowan made me feel very welcome and for that i am very appreciative." Now leaving the bed for a moment she undid her covers and crawled under slowly. "Goodnight Satorose it was fun." she said as she blew the candle next to her bed out.” In an attepmt to fall asleep.
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:16 pm

Satorose saw her hand rise as she was about to slap him he embraced himself ready to get hit, but then she suddenly lowered it as if she didn't mind. 'Wow she didn't just light me up when she had the chance that's a surprise coming from her' Satorose thought to himself. As she blew the candle out Satorose knew that it was probably hard for her to not hit him when she had the chance so he respected that a lot. She told him that she was very appreciative of what he had done for her today, and for what Rowan had done for her that day. She laid there next to him and he sat there thinking with his eyes open, normally he'd make a move right now, but it would normally be just to simply get him some. But for some reason he just didn't think it was right he respected her too much for that in such a quick time. Turning his body so he wasn't laying on his back anymore he was facing her he scooted up a little ways getting practically right against her. He put his arms out and wrapped them around her, but he didn't pull her in, it was a cold night and he was cold, whether she was cold or not he needed some body temperature to help warm himself up. With his hands around her he laid there not doing anything, but he said a simple word "Night" as he fell asleep...

sexii

Post by sexii » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:20 pm

With him scooting closer she couldn't help but do the same. Now within close proximity to him he wrapped his arms around her. She slowly placed her hand over his arm rubbing it slightly. As she did this a smile crept accross her face, now closing her eyes she quietly said "Goodnight Satorose."

-end-
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

Return to “Bloodriver Bar”