[Graded]One Sword Two Sword Special Sword!

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:52 pm

"EEEEEKK" Screamed the bar lady as a mystical blade slammed down on the counter.
A large tree looking figure stepped up to the bar with a plain look upon his face.
"Sorry madam I should probably stop doing that, it keeps scaring the girls when I don't mean to" spoke out the barky figure in a toneless voice.
A man stood next to the woman stared at Rowan all freaked out.
"Yeah right as if it's just the ladies, that scared the bloody hell out of me" His thoughts tremoured around his mind.

With all the decorum settled and a bit of peace and quiet flowing through the bar Rowan finally decided to sit down, ordering a pint.
"Hey can I have a pint please, been all busy today and it just started raining again"
A shrieking chime that only Rowan could hear called out "Pfft busy, you perfectic fool" it was Bankonissuiken his sword mocking him as per usual.
The swordsman just tutted and ignored the vile sound, taking a sip of his pint of beer which he didn't really like that much prefering water.

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:12 pm

As it began raining outside Satorose began too sprint trying to reach the bar before he got soaked... But of course that wasn't the real reason because anyone who knew Satorose, knew that he loved the rain. Anyone that was paying close attention could see that a good 20 yards behind Satorose was 3 girls chasing after him screaming.

Reaching an alley way Satorose took a few twists and turns too lose the women and he finally reached the door and ran into the bar and jumped over the counter. As he jumped over the counter he noticed the man he had once met on one of his afternoon jogs, but sadly he didn't have time to talk, so Satorose hid.

Running into the bar the three women came in screaming! "Has anyone seen a man with spiky blue hair run in here in literally just the last few seconds??"

Satorose was putting one finger up to his mouth signalling for the barsman and the barswoman to be quiet and not rat him out.

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN!?@!?
Name Village RankCompanionsMissionsSocialsHanappari, GenkakuKumogakureShura1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13Senju, AkioKonohagakureC-Ranked Missing Ninja-D, D, D, D, D, C, C, C, C, C, -

sexii

Post by sexii » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:30 pm

Although it was rainins Misa was unaffected by it, being from Kiri who wouldn't like water?! "Well" she said walking through the streets of kiri "I guess I can go for a drink." She said now walking into a bar, first thing she heard was a group of loud obnoxious girls looking for some man with spikey blue hair, or so it seemed.

Now walking full through the bar a man approached her as she took off her ANBU mask looking at him with disgust, the man had wreaked of alcohol. "H-hey there pretty lady" he said staggering over himself, reaching toward her trying to grab her. Quickly she grabbed his arm and wrenched it behind his back, "You sicken me." she said throwing him out of the bar with her full strength. As the man went flying out of the bar there was a thunderous bang, the man had been imprinted into the wall of a house nearby.

"Well now that hes gone." she said as she pulled a chair up at the counter of the bar. "Can i have a cup of cranberry juice?" she asked the bar keep. Looking around as she awaited her order.
Hissori Kiri Genin
Missons S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:1,
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Missions S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0
Socials 0

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:50 pm

Rowan remained pretty much unphased about what just occured, only raising one eyebrow at Satorose before turning round to the girls.
"Blue spikey hair? No-one like that in here" He commented tonelessly.
He turned back to face the man hiding behind the counter giving him a smile before turning to the ANBU.
"Hey have I seen you before?" He asked
"Naah probably not, you guys have a totally different bussiness with the Mizukage than us guys" his motinous voice perked up a bit.
Rowan began to tap on the table.
"So I have been hearing these rumours about this Basuta guy trying to become the next kage" He was attempting to start a convosation for a change.

"GYYAAA!" Screached Bankon
"I hope this isn't gonna lead into one of your stupid jokes gain!"
Rowan ignored it still.

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:05 pm

As the girls were starting to turn around, Satorose not knowing they hadn't already left jumped up, he didn't just poke his head out like a smart person, no he completely just jumped up right onto the counter. Hearing the crash as his feet landed on the counter one of the girls turned around and saw him.

"THERE HE IS!" Screeched one of the girls pointing her finger at the man.

Didn't yo momma ever tell you that it wasn't polite to point fingers at people. Satorose said as he dashed out the back door. Right as he did he quickly hid behind the area the door would cover up when it was opened. The 3 girls ran out of the back door and began running down the back alley as they chased what they thought was the direction Satorose had went.

After a short amount of time Satorose returned back into the bar and walked behind Rowan and slapped him on his back as he said, Haha my man Rowan thanks for the cover up too bad I didn't use it that well eh?

Turning his attention first at the barsman Satorose asked for the biggest drink of beer the bar had. Then he turned his attention to the ANBU member. 'Never seen her around before, but boy oh boy isn't she a looker.' Satorose thought to himself.

As Satorose waited for his drink he walked up to the young lady reached out for her hand and kissed her on her forehand introducing himself, Hello my dear lady I am Satorose, and who might you be?
Name Village RankCompanionsMissionsSocialsHanappari, GenkakuKumogakureShura1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13Senju, AkioKonohagakureC-Ranked Missing Ninja-D, D, D, D, D, C, C, C, C, C, -

sexii

Post by sexii » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:35 pm

Looking at the man who had acknowledged what she had done she looked directly into his eyes “Not my business I take orders, I don’t care who there from.” Grabbing her cup of cranberry juice she took a sip eloquently looking at the man who spoke to her.

Although as he was speaking the man with blue spiked hair popped out from underneath the bar where he was obviously hiding. As he darted out the back door she grew rather annoyed with her decision to walk into this bar. “figures I just want a cup of cranberry juice and I’m surrounded by idiots.” Misa not directing that statement to the man who attempted to spark a conversation with her.

“Well I guess its unavoidable, I did in fact walk into a bar for a drink I could have gotten in any restaurant. Well what can I do, Hmm.” She thought to herself as the man who had hightailed it from the three, more then angry women walked back into the bar, through the very back door he ran out. Now the man had walked closer to her and outstretched his hand speaking to her he said “Hello my dear la-” that was all he could get out as she slapped his hand away, she then swung her leg at his feet leaving her seat on the chair, in an attepmy to sweep him off his feet.(I noticed your tai was higher then mine but were not in a direct fight so I think my speed trumps your tai since it was a suprise and you weren't on guard. then next set of sentences are only if that sweep actually lands.)

(OCC: the stuff below only works if he is infact impacted by the combination. Keep in mind my speed stat is higher then yours, so try not to undermine it.)

While he was in mid air she threw a chop connecting to his chest sending him to the ground even faster and with more of an impact.

Looking at the man she said “I’d appreciate it if you never touched me again.” Now sitting back at the bar she began drinking her glass of cranberry juice as if she had merely just brushed him aside. Looking at the man who had spoken to her prior she asked “ What’s your name and how do you befriend such and arrogant and ignorant person?” Awaiting his answer she ordered another cup of cranberry juice.
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:42 pm

Rowan was still pretty unphased until the moment Satorose grabbed the girls hand to which he made a big gulp, time slowing down as he shuffled over into a defensive position.
"Damn that boy he obviously didn't see what she did to the other man" He muttered in a slight shaken tone.
The treeman seemed to freeze as he watched his 'friend' get bashed about.
"... err... heee.. arr..." he was speachless for a few seconds.
"well... my name.. it's.. umm.. Oh yeah, Rowan! I'm from the shinwa clan if you couldn't already figure that out"
He looked at hisbark like skin, leafy hair and root toes.
"As for Satorose well, I just met him jogging in the rain one time" Rowan's tone seemed to becoming less metonious whilst his pint was standing still becoming more warm and stale.

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:31 pm

Satorose's hand was slapped away from the girls hand, by none other then the girl herself. As he looked up she swept him off his feet, even though she had already done that figuratively speaking by her beautiful looks, literally by swinging her leg under his. As he started too fall too the ground face first, she slammed him with a karate chop.

BANG! Satorose crashed into the ground, but being the person Satorose was and loving beautiful women as much as he did the crash didn't really affect him. Now he might have had broken bones that would come back to haunt him later, but for now this moment, he had basically no idea that he was in pain. The adrenaline was running through Satorose as fast as his heart was running off by the woman's looks.

Satorose quickly climbed too his feet and wiped off any dust that had gathered on him as he "rolled around" on the ground. Satorose walked back up there and tried to act all smooth like nothing had just happened so he simply took his seat next to Rowan. All the people in the bar seemed to be staring at him except for the one woman who he wanted too see looking at him.

Oh how I love em feisty!, Satorose said loud enough that the woman could hear him, but not everyone in the bar could hear him, he wanted too see her reaction.

sexii

Post by sexii » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:36 pm

Seeing the man get up from her surprising combination the barkeep served her another cup of cranberry juice but as he delivered it to her she asked for a shot of sake. Quickly the bartender attended to her request hoping he could keep her slightly in check. Not a common drinker anyone who knew her knew exactly how she was drinking, hopefully no one would anger her. If in fact they did the outcome would be most unsatisfactory for all those around her.

Now watching the man take his seat next to the man Rowan she was talking to, she wondered what exactly their relationship was. Hearing the failed pick up line “Oh how I love em feisty!” she got a slight bit agitated. “Men.” she said, getting up from the bar she sat closer to the men, although she sat next to Rowan so that there was a barrier in between her and the man she assaulted. Looking at the mans sword, she now sat down feeling uneasy. She never did like the rumors about how strong the members had been in past times. Though he was a member he looked quite young. Now resting her shot of sake and her cup of cranberry juice she spoke.

“So Rowan from the looks of both you and your sword, you seem to be a member of the seven swordsmen of the mist.” She was trying to analyze these men and how they acted due to the fact she was very anti social. This was one thing the kage had wanted her to improve.Remembering what he had said to her if she had not begun to be more social she thought back to the conversation she had with the Mizukage.

Kyuuri-"Misa although a skilled and valued member of our anbu team I really think you should be more sociable. Thus i thought of a way to improve your anti-social behavior. Simply put you have one week to become more social or..." with a long pause he was now thinking. As he was thinking Misa spoke aloud.

Misa- "O-o-r what?" she could only wonder what the Mizukage had in store for her due to his mischevious nature. "Please tell me sir." She said in a slightly paniced voice.

Kyuuri-"Oooor I will put you under myself and lock you in a room with several people, each in which will have a piece of a key. This key will have to be put together and only one of the numerous ninja will know how to do so."

Misa-"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT? No please, please don't do that." she said now scared for she hated being around numerous people.

Kyuuri- "I'm sorry but its what must be done, a good ninja must have good social skills." He said holding in his laughter, now although he wanted her to be social he wouldn't really do such a thing to her. This was just his nature coming into play.

Misa-"Ok ok, I'll do it. One week thats fine i can make at least one friend in a week, maybe even two. She said now slightly scared.

Kyuuri- "Haha well then two it is." He said looking at her laughing a bit. Now walking away he shouted "I can't wait to see your progress."

With that thought now burned into her mind she attempted to spark a conversation with the both of them she now addressed the man who had begun to annoy her. “So your name would be?” she said almost gruntingly. “Also if your want to ‘pick up’ a girl you should get to know them, before you touch them.” she said to the man Satorose.

Now sipping her cranberry juice she kept some in her mouth to chase the flavor of the sake shot she ordered. “Bottoms up.” she said now drinking her shot waiting for both men to answer her.
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:12 am

Rowan sighed as the two positioned themselves around him.
"I hope I fight won't break out across me" He thought worringly.
He then turned to the girl and smiled for a breif moment before shielding his emotions again.
"Yes I am indeed part of the seven swordsmen and this is my sword Bakonuisen, he is quite a nasty peice of work, always chatting on and badgering me to get into fights and caling me a wuss"
He held up the blade and stared at it threateningly.
"What evs mate" it rung.
Rowan didn't think about how weird it seemed to talk about his sword the way he was doing, espcially since only he could 'hear' what it was saying.
"Anyways i'm only 18 so i'm probably the youngest and least experienced SSM of the group, having only joined last year and all, if it werent for my clans ability I don't think I would be in it right now" his tone even though showing a hint of happiness was still very bland.
"As for Satorose.... well i'll let him tell you his story but I will say he isn't a member of our group"

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:49 am

Leaning back in his chair Satorose was leaning at an unbelievable angel, for most people would have fell, but he was just in his good ole show off mood. Already knowing Rowan's story Satorose didn't really have to pay much attention to it... But once he was done talking Satorose picked up were he left off.

Well as for me, no I'm not a Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, but eh with this little doohickey, Satorose pointed at his back which had his sword on it, I might just be able to make it in there one day if I get around to it. Skipping anything else he might have said about the sword or anything about that matter he replied to the ladies reply. "So your name would be?" The lady asked Satorose.

Well, I am Satorose and who might you be my dear? And as for your statement about “Also if your want to ‘pick up’ a girl you should get to know the, before you touch them,” quoting the woman word for word, That honestly is just not my style... I'm more out-going then just simply hello, da da da who really cares about all the details we're just now meeting we'll get to those in good time, I start off past the details and work my way to them.

sexii

Post by sexii » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:05 pm

After hearing a small description on both men she sipped her cup of cranberry juice. “Eighteen.” She said to the one named Rowan, “That’s quite a feat for someone your age. Please don’t take offense I meant that strictly as a compliment.” She said once again looking at his sword. This sword seemed to have a menacing feel about it and to her it needed further investigation. She never really liked the seven swordsman, but something about this eighteen year old had caught her eye.

Now acknowledging the man Satorose she listened to him as he spoke. “Who might you be my dear?” is what the man asked “ugh he should know by now I dislike all things cutesy. Well what can I do, I guess I just have to cope, for now anyway.” Thinking to herself she now prepped herself for a full blown discussion. Still not easy for her she opened her mouth and hoped the words that came out next weren’t the wrong ones.

"Well my name is Misa Aisu, of the Aisu clan. I'm currently an ANBU and I work alone for the most part. I'm not entirely social and I often tend to over react in most situations. Although I think you learned that Satorose. I’m not a cutesy type of person and I really dislike interacting with others. I’ve grown up my whole life with no friends and I’ve lived a solitary lifestyle keeping only training in mind. I try to further my career through any means necessary , and my main goal is to one day be the Mizukage.”

Ordering yet another shot she was now becoming slightly nervous but she kept that feeling strictly to herself not allowing her composure to weaken. “So Rowan, your sword, is it you who’s in control or the other way around. You seem to allow your sword to control your impulses. If I’m wrong feel free to correct me.” She was now trying to get a rise out of the young man.

“Now as for your Satorose.” she said looking him in the eyes. “A womanizer, seems to be the term I can use for you and not lightly might I add. You mentioned your style and its obvious, subtle is a style that is far from your reach. So since that’s the case, what exactly is your ‘style’ I’m curious as to hear this one.” She had started a conversation but man oh man was it the wrong way to start one, thinking to herself “That could have gone a bit better I think, but oh well .”she said in her mind.

After having her second shot of the night she started to calm down a little bit, “Thank god for sake she said.” Only under her breath though, this way Satorose and Rowan could not hear her and if the did it would merely sound like a whisper. “One more please barkeep!” she said aloud now starting to feel more relaxed. She now asked if they could move to a private booth so that this conversation could continue, but in a more private manner.
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:07 pm

Rowan nodded along as he listened to what they had to say and when they had finished he gave off a chuckle and replied.
"Haha, well yes I suppose it is a great feat for my age and as for Bankonissuiken well he will always try but we all know i'm the master. Also i'm not much of a talking type either but i'm warming up to you guys."
The sword pretended not to listen whilst Rowan had dropped quite a bit of his emotional defence, becoming more friendly and happy as he stood up and placed Bankonissuiken back onto his back.
"Ok then i think getting a private area would be good" He commented, looking at the man behind the bar.
"It would be best for both us and the other customers"

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:28 pm

Satorose listened as both Misa and Rowan told their little bits, he also agreed as Rowan did to get a private booth of some kind. Rowan suggested it to the barman and the barman got up and began showing them to their booth. Satorose climbed up still talking as he did, Yeah well my style eh? Well you could say that I'm out-going like I am, and I just kind of do whatever I first think of. When I think of it the first time I don't keep thinking about it, I just do it! Yep that's my "style", but as far as I can tell you don't seem to like the flirty type. So what exactly do you like in a man? Satorose asked puffing out his chest.

sexii

Post by sexii » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:01 pm

As Misa, Rowan, and Satorose walked toward the private booth Satorose asked…“So what exactly do you like in a man?” That was a hard question for a woman who had never had a friend let alone a man in her life. “Well I’m not entirely sure on how to answer a question such as that.” she said to him approaching the booth taking an end seat. As she sat down she removed her Two katana from her back placing them right beside her.

“Although that question is hard for me to answer I’ll take a stab at it. If I were to like something in a man it would have to be, values, strengths, skill, good manners, loyalty, and he has to be good with children. But that’s only if I did in fact like a certain man.” She looked at Satorose it was more then apparent that he was trying to impress her so not to shoot him down completely she smiled after speaking.

Now turning her attention towards Rowan “I’m glad to hear that your warming up to both me and Satorose, you’re the first two people I’ve actually associated myself with. Its quite a good feeling.” That was all she could say for the moment for not being a social person her conversation skills were quite weak and maybe she liked them or maybe it was just the sake speaking either way she was slightly happy even with the man in which she sent crashing to the bar floor not to long ago. “Well what would you two like to talk about now?” she said looking at each of the jounin level shinobi.
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:33 pm

Rowan sat down in the booth next to Misa leaninging against his right hand as he pondered as to what could be spoke about currently when he thought about what he said before.
"Oh hey you heared of this Basuta guy?" He questioned as he jolted up in his seat, smacking the table.
"I heared these rumours that he is attempting to be the next kage"
A grin sprung across his face as he knew Basuta from the clan and he would make their clan legendary indeed if he were to become kage.

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:51 pm

Satorose saw down in the booth directly across from Misa, and Rowan was diagonally across Satorose to the right of Misa, and the left of Satorose. (I'll answer Sexii first since she posts before wright then I'll answer to wright)

Satorose grinned as he heard Misa talk about what she liked in a man. Well, you said a subject so I'm still talking about the original subject, and you say values, what values are good too you? Because I personally think a trustworthy person is a very good value. A man/woman is nothing with their word. If you can't trust someone then they do you no good. I think it's valuable to be strong, and I'm a pretty strong fellow, but not nearly as strong as you so it seems... I have great skills with my taijutsu and ninjutsu. Good manners you say, well that is exactly what I was trying to show when we first met, I was simply introducing myself in the best way I know how, and then you did a fine job with your reply! Loyalty, hmmm well let me put it this way, I will put my team mates lives above my own, never leave a man/woman behind as long as they're breathing. And good with kids.... Satorose paused for a minute he was fine with kids and all, but she had just brought KIDS into this conversation, what would Satorose say on that matter? ... Well I've always had fun with kids, but I honestly have never imagined myself as a father...

(Now picking up with Wright)

As for your statement Rowan, my good man, well I have heard that Basuta is in FACT attempting to be the next kage, so that my friend is no rumor.

Pausing for a moment Satorose leaned his head out of the booth and called for a large bottle of sake to share with the whole group, Barsman bring the biggest bottle of sake you have please, I would like to treat BOTH of my friends to a drink.

As the barsman brought the sake in Satorose offered it to the lady first, he was in fact trying (key word) to be a gentlemen.

sexii

Post by sexii » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:37 pm

“A list of values you ask ok I’ll be happy to give you one Activeness, Adaptability, Aggressiveness, Ambition, Capability, Carefulness, Cleanliness, Trustworthiness, Perseverance, and Loyalty. That would have to be the list of values that I admire most.” She said to Satorose. “But also the thought of children rises high above all of those, the fact of bringing a life into this world excites me more then anything.” She said that but more so it was to scare him and to see what his response to that comment would be.

Now turning her attention to Rowan “I’m sorry but I don’t spend much time in the village and I’ve only heard rumors, but to surpass Lord Mizukage would be quite a feat most people would second guess that. If in fact he did challenge him, my guess would be he loses.” She said this to Rowan not trying to anger him although that might happen she put her hand on her katana just incase he did in fact get angry at her opinion.

During the conversation Satorose ordered a bottle of sake, this was something she had appreciated, maybe that could help her loosen up a bit more. Due to her nature she was more pressuring them then actually conversing. As the bottle arrived she finished her last cup of cranberry juice wondering what was next and if they would ever leave this bar.
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:04 am

Rowan looked back and fourth between Satorose and Misa as he watched them 'play a game' with each other until the Sake arrived.
"uuugghh... Sake... I prefer water but I don't want to disrespect them" thought the man gringingly.
Rowan poured himself a small cup of sake putting a brave smile upon his face as he drank it all in one.
"Well I suppose it's not too bad.... though... I still prefer water much more than this" his thoughts trailed.
"I know what you're thinking" Spoke the sword on his back.
"I must agree with you, water is much nicer"

Rowan turned to them both and gave them a smile as a sign that he liked the sake, though not really that much.
The swordsman then grinned at Misa as she spoke about Basuta.
"Oh really?" He said in a sly tone
"Maybe we should make a wager because I believe Basuta can do it rather easily, he is a man of my blood afterall"
He pointed to his chest with his left thumb kinda like a sideways thumbs up.

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:57 pm

Hmm I think I agree with Rowan on the Basuta fact, though he's not in my clan because I'm not in a clan. :D As for the sake Rowan there's no need in you drinking it if you don't like it, I don't really care it's just the more for me. I could tell by your facial expression as you gulped it down you didn't enjoy it that much. But that's okay just order what you want the tab's on me. Satorose turned his attention from Rowan to Misa so they could continue to 'play a game'.

I'm pretty active I guess, I run everyday that's how Rowan and myself met after all on one of my afternoon runs. I also love to go to lots of restaurants and do whatever I can to help the village so I'm pretty active I guess. Adaptability, well I can adapt to whatever I need to, the question is will I want too adapt too it? Aggressiveness well I'm sure you already know I'm pretty aggressive I ran right too you when I saw you not in an aggressive way, but you understand my point. Ambition, well I am ambitious to find out EVERYTHING about you. :) Capability, well I'm capable of a lot of things, hehehe, Satorose kind of did a small little laugh/smirk in the middle of that meaning what he had said in a funny sexual way and yet he was still being serious at the same time he was in fact capable of a lot. Carefulness hmmm well lets just say that IS NOT my middle name, I'm honestly not very careful sorry to disappoint. Cleanliness, I'm a pretty clean person, my house is clean, and I work around the house I don't get anybody else to so I'm pretty clean... ^ (his house is clean haha LIAR! lmao this is followed by trustworthiness too, but no he really is trustworthy) Trustworthiness, well you won't find someone more trustworthy in your life so long as you're someone that I trust, but as I said earlier I'll sacrifice my own life for my comrades which is a type of trust. Perseverance, well I've been pursuing you this whole time so I'm pretty persistent. Loyalty, I am loyal to my village, and all my friends/family if you haven't already figured that out. And finally you're last point, about bringing a child into the world, well you knowwww I'm down with that! It'd be great to bring a child into the world, and I'd try my best to be the BEST father I could be.

sexii

Post by sexii » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:15 pm

As the sake arrived she looked on as Rowan almost had to force down the cup of sake. “Haha.” she laughed with a grim look on her face a Satorose continued talking. “I’m going to need more to drink.” She said with a quaint smile on her face to continue her conversation. As he finally ended his appearing conceited speech she now spoke a few words of her own.

“Well that’s all amazing but words are meaningless without proof. If in fact you want to prove it then by all means I will leave an open invitation to my next mission. I will be enough for me to believe that.” Pouring her own glass of sake she now looked on awaiting an answer from both of her fellow shinobi. “Before you answer me though I will gladly take that wager. But what are the stakes… Normally with a wager there come some stakes am I wrong.” Looking at them she wondered what there reactions were going to be and just where this was going to lead.

Before the men could talk she once again added something else into the mix. “I’d like to preview you skills afterward in a game. The game is called ‘life or death tag’ now its not really life or death but injuries will occur. If your interested then I will explain the rules.” That is all she said as she took a sip of her cup of sake.
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:25 am

Rowan smiled putting the sake down asking for an empty glass which arrived quickly.
He turned to Misa and grinned as he slowly equipped Bankonissuiken into his right hand once more and pulled it out infront of himself..
"My wager you ask?" he spoke with a heavy beleif in his tone.
"If you can wager something as grand then I will give up my friend to you"
He held the blade out above his glass.
"I will release it allowing you to take it and make it yours, it will fuse with your chakra signature instead of mine, it will make you the only one to hold it as it does with me right now"
He grinned.
"Let me sure you partly of it's ability"
Water suddenly burst from the blade like a waterfall into the glass below, filling up a full pints worth.
"You would be in control of this blade which its self as the ability to absorb water and control it to a certain amount, that is if Basuta does indeed fail to become kage towhich if you cannot tell I surely doubt"
He placed Bankonissuiken on his shoulder who was now in a foul mood with his master wagering him away just like that.
"Now for your wager my lass, is it good enough to match mine or will you back out?" he questioned unconcerned.
"Also about this tag game you suggested, it seems rather childish and it sounds like a strange form of fighting which I detest."

Sweat began to seap out of his barky skin as he thought about the tag game as if it was a fight; he took a sip of his water to calm himself down.
"Oh why do I say I detest fights so much when really I cannot resist accepting them" his weary thoughts channeled through his mind.

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:20 pm

Hmmm, as for me, I will also wager my sword! It doesn't fuse with you and your chakra, and it can't make water come from it, but it is a beautiful weapon and the only one that I would ever use. It is worth a lot of money if you'd rather sell it then keep it. It's perfectly weighted there is indeed NO doubt that it will never fail you, and I've used it for so long I don't care to remember and yet it still easily stays intact. Taking the sword off of his back Satorose showed it to them both for a moment then put it back onto his back.

As for your game of "tag" I'm game, and as for the mission well it's very possible especially if my man Rowan is down, but we will of course have to wait until we all have openings!

sexii

Post by sexii » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:18 pm

Although seemingly childish the game of tag she wanted to play was her way of bonding with people, and as we all know building a bond is not always easy for an antisocial person such as Misa Aisu. Now it was more then apparent that Rowan was not exactly comfortable with this idea nor did it seem he wanted to participate in such a game. “Now as for my wager, I offer up my dual katana as my wager.” Picking up the dual katana that lie against the booth they were seated in she now placed them on the table. The blades were made of black steel and had a ruby crested hilt. “These swords were my prize for joining the ANBU black ops. That should be enough.”

(I wasn’t sure if Rowan would join in but the spot is open if you want to join Wright)

Once they were done talking about the wager she continued on speaking with both the men she had now become quite fond with. “Well that’s fine Rowan if you choose not to join in the game I understand.” she said with a slightly saddened face “Although if you change your mind the you are more then welcome to join.” she said in continuance with her previous statement. Looking down now she noticed her vision was beginning to become slightly a skewed due to the consumption of her three or four glasses of sake now.

“Well Satorose I’m glad you want to participate with me it should be more then fun.” Once she was done speaking she excused herself from the table “Excuse me but I need to use the ladies room ill be back momentarily.” She said to them as she walked towards the bathroom within the bar. Once inside she splashed her face with a bit of water, then she continued to wash her hands. The warm water felt good on her hands and she was slightly buzzed so she enjoyed it a bit to much. Since she was out of site she stopped noticing that she was acting slightly childish she dried her hands off and left walking back to the table that Satorose and Rowan were still sitting at.

“I’m sorry about that a bit of water was all I needed to relax.” Was all she said before asking Satorose when he would like to begin there game. “So its up to you Satorose when would you like to start our game?”
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:30 pm

Rowan smiled as he saw Misa's two katana, one for each of them.
"Nice offer" He commented before taking another sip of water.
The ANBU went on about the game of tag making him want to join more and more especially when she made a sadened face, dragging out his friendly emotions.
Rowan was going to reply when the girl excused her self so he waited till her return.
"I must surrounder to this offer to play such a game, I wish to play with you" He was now enthusiastic.

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:36 pm

Satorose smiled as he saw the offer, that was good for him, he had almost no doubt that Basuta would get the position after all Satorose and Basuta had met once before already. Alright I'll accept the deal, if we win we each get one sword, and if you win then you get our swords.... As Satorose finished his sentence Misa asked to be excused so he stopped and waited for her return. After Rowan had spoke Satorose spoke. Well then I guess it's decided lets do this "game"!

sexii

Post by sexii » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:06 pm

As she took her seat she explained game of life or death tag to them. “Now the game is a lot like a normal game of tag, the only exception is the fact that jutsu and weaponry are how you tag. If in fact you land an attack then the one you hit will become the pursuer. The only way to end the game is by only allowing one person to be left standing. The exception is it’s a friendly game where you can sustain heavy injury but there is to be non lethal attacks only.”

Once she was done explaining the game she stood up placing her dual katana on her back. “Well I’m ready to start if you guys are” She then looked at them awaiting an answer, so that they could start the ‘game’ as she liked to call it. This was the only way she knew how to express herself, combat was all she had known that and training. Once all three of them were outside she would explain how the pursuer would be chosen.
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:03 pm

Rowan became excited as he listened to how the game worked, nodding along as Misa explained, he stodd up with a left thumbs up to Misa.
"Ok lets do it, it shall be fun and would be like a great training session too"
He then paused and remembered an earlier question.
"Oh yeah I almost forgot, I am rather busy with missions I have an A-Rank coming up with two other members of the seven swordsman but the kage asn't quite decided which one to give us yet." He xplained before switching back to an excited state, dashing outside alomst knocking a waitress over.

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:37 pm

That's fine Rowan we can always wait until you're open so you can join us. Satorose said smiling to him, and catching up to Misa he walked up close beside her and went football style on her... Yes he slapped Mira right on the ass. Quickly running to the field Satorose ran until he reached were they would be fighting he would probably pay for what he had done, but eh it was okay!

sexii

Post by sexii » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:38 pm

Both Rowan and Satorose were excited about the game they were about to play so this brought her spirits up a bit more. As Rowan ran out of the bar almost knocking over the waitress Satorose came up from behind her hitting her back side. This kinda bothered her but hell he was growing on her so as both of her male companions ran out the door so did she.

Once outside she stopped with both men standing infront of the bar. "Ok heres how we choose, I'm sure that you both heard of the game Rock, Paper, Scissors right? If you haven't a fist is rock an open hand is paper and scissors would be your pinky and ring finger closed with your pointer and middle finger in a scissor like pose."

First can be you two then i'll vs the the loser. If i lose against he loser I'm the pursuer. thats how it works. (The game will have to be done in pms so it doesn't take long. When we play the game the next posts can go on.)
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:42 pm

Rowan smiled and nodded to the instructions as he raised his hand out infront of him all curled ready to spring out into any shape.
"Ok let's do this then Satorose"
Rowan shook his fist up and down as they counted from 3 to 1 springing his hand out into a pair of scissors at the end of the countdown.

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:54 pm

Satorose shot his hand out at the same time as Rowan, but sadly he used... Paper :(.
Awww come on that's not cool man I already lost??? Satorose complained too them both. Knowing he had to play Misa now he walked up to her gave her a big smile and began the countdown. Rock or paper were both on Satorose's mind, but when shoot came around he threw out paper once more! WOULD HE WIN??

sexii

Post by sexii » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:59 pm

With Satorose already walking over he showed his enthusiasm by preparing and even counting down. 3-2-1 scissors. "haha i beat you."

"Well since you lost you have to give us a 15 second headstart." With that said she told him to start counting down as she ran off dashing from building to building jumping from roof to roof at top speed.
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:10 pm

Rowan was excited when he saw he won off the bat also finding it interesting Satorose losed again against Misa soon after.
"Hehe try and catch us" He said cheekily.
The treeman dashed off in the same direction as Misa, though not quite as fast, he split off taking a more southward direction were he came across the ponds in which he firstmet Satorose.
"Hehe I have a bit of an idea" He muttered as he landed on the left pond.

On the pond Rowan performed a few handseals sprouting two water clones by his side each of them jumping round the pond in a triangle formation; Rowan at north position with the clones at the other corners, each deciding to play a waiting game instead of continuing running, wanting to mix up Satorose.

_R_
CPC

SpoilerShow
*Suiton • Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu [Water Element • Water Clone Technique]
C-ranked Ninjutsu
Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a Bunshin clone. Unlike a normal Bunshin, the Mizu Bunshin has the ability to interact more with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. The range of the clone is limited however, it can not travel very far from the original body. If the Mizu Bunshin is injured, the clone will usually revert back into its natural water state. The user distributes a sufficient amount of chakra equally amongst their Mizu Bunshin clones. The clones can use Suiton [Water Element] Ninjutsu depending on the rank of the user.

■Genin: E-Ranked Jutsu.

■Chuunin: E, D, and C-Ranked (One) Jutsu.

■Jounin: E, D, C, and B-Ranked (One) Jutsu

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:17 pm

Satorose waited until his time was up on how long he had to wait. Quickly running in the direction he had saw both Rowan, and Misa go he ran full speed after them. He checked behind corners and behind anything that people could hide behind, everywhere he seemed to look he couldn't find anyone until he came across the pond he had met Rowan at originally, quickly hiding in a bush Satorose wondered as to why Rowan had created two clones. Jumping out of his hiding spot Satorose ran forward rushing Rowan, he began making hand signs and then suddenly fell forward landing face first in the water. He splashed about for a moment until he eventually climbed back to his feet and shook the water off. He was starting to feel the injury's he had gotten earlier from Misa. Popping his neck and arms Satorose balanced himself again and rushed towards Rowan once more.

sexii

Post by sexii » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:24 pm

Hiding in a nearby tree about 30 to 40 feet away Misa watched as Satorose had fallen. "haha i kinda feel bad." she said in a whisper. Well anyway i think i should slow both of them down a little bit and watch how this game turns out. Preparing a few handsigns the temperature started to drop right away when she had finished.

Covering herself in the leafy tree she now waited to see what both men where about to do and just how interesting this game would get. "Oops there guys they might end up going over board." she whispered "oh well its just a game."she finished in a slight whisper.
SpoilerShow
~Koukan[Arrival of the Winter]
A-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: ~Ooyuki [Heavy Snow]
An advanced form of elemental manipulation, the Koukan jutsu allows the clan member to, in essence, manipulate the weather and temperature around him to give him an advantage in battle. The Aisu member, utilizing a rather intricate form of their bloodline, will cool a large quantity of the air around them (causing a severe temperature drop (below 22 °F)), saturating the air in the atmosphere. Once this is done, clouds will form, and the water will then condense, causing a heavy amount of precipitation, which is then further manipulated into a rainstorm, hailstorm, or blizzard. It it important to know that for this jutsu to be done successfully, there must be a good amount of moisture in the air (i.e: I this is done in a desert, it'll fail) This jutsu, because of the detailed steps it is done in, is broken down into the following:
• 1st Post: Heavy temperature drop
• 2nd Post: Waters begin freezing; Light Precipitation
• 3rd Post: Heavy Precipitation
• 4th Post: Full Blown Weather-Storm

Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:34 pm

One of the clones spotted Satorose dashing towards them causing them all to jump back abit to face him suddenly stopping as the man fell in the pond.
"Hahahaha" All the Rowan's burst out laughing.
"You won't catch us like that"
As the fallen man clamboured back on his fett the Rowans dashed forwards and mixed themselves up as they each turned down a different (but nearby) streets inwhich the centre one, taken by a clone, pointed towards Misa's hidden spot whilst the one's on the left (Rowan) and right curved passed it.
Soon enough Rowan began to feel a bit chilly whilst the clones were starting to slow down due to the sudden change in temperature, thus pointing out the real Rowan.

\R\|C|/C/

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:41 pm

Satorose at first didn't know which person was the real Rowan, but almost as soon as they began to run two of them slowed down while the other one ran normal speed. Throwing kunai at the clone near the real Rowan Satorose hoped to simply splash it away. Satorose ran by the clone and chased after the real Rowan hoping to cut him off somewhere. Once Satorose could see Rowan clearly once more he threw 2 kunai with exploding notes on them a good 15 feet in-front of Rowan to try and get him to turn around.

sexii

Post by sexii » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:48 pm

"Well there both heading off i guess i'll follow." Jumping down from the tree after a few seconds she ran behind satorose using several jutsu before being noticed. The first of which was
SpoilerShow
*Neko Hokou (Cat Walk)
D-Ranked Tajutsu
This is a technique used by Neko ANBU members. The user concentrates a bit of chakra into their feet so they can slightly walk above the ground. In doing so, they will be able to silently walk above the ground (only an inch or two though). This allows them to silently walk in order to evade most obstacles on the ground that would cause someone else to hear their movements.
Now jumping on a wall silently she noticed satoroses shadow, good thing for lights. Then she used the second jutsu.
SpoilerShow
*Shadouingudzutaini (Your Shadow along the Wall)
A-ranked Ninjutsu
Along with stealthy wall manouvres, the ANBU Neko hides themselves within the shadow of their enemy while tailing them, so even if looking back, they'll see simply see their shadow.
Now with the temperature dropping some it began snowing lightly covering the area slowly with snow.While in his shadow she began trailing him silently getting a few exploding tags ready wrapping them around her kunai. "This is going to get interesting." she thought to herself following the two men. (OOC: Idk if Rowan can see me or not but im guessing he can since im only in Satoroses shadow.)
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:59 pm

The centre Rowan started to fall over as a kunai jabbed in his back but soon dispersing into icey water, as for the other clone he suddenly stopped moving as if frozen but that wasn't the problem he had gotten out of range so collapsed into water also.
As for Rowan himself hejerk backwards as he saw two kunai fly past him, his eyes fixed on the explosive tags.
"Drats!" He muttered loudly.
Skidding to a halt he jumped backwards as two explosions went off before him, almost reaching him but not quite, he was now in range of Satorose as he plainly saw by turning round but he could also see Misa right behind the man as if she was hiding.
"What is that girl doing?" He thought curiously which also distracted him.

A flake of cold snow melted into water and dribbled down his cheeks snapping him out of his distraction, though possibly a little too late?

Return to “Bloodriver Bar”