[Graded]One Sword Two Sword Special Sword!

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:31 pm

Satorose noticed that Rowan had been glancing at something behind Satorose, because Rowan's eyes weren't focused on Satorose, but they were focused on the area behind Satorose. Satorose instantly remembered the clone that Rowan had made earlier, one Satorose had splashed, but the other could still be somewhere. Quickly spinning around with a 180 spin kick. Satorose basically did a spin in mid air and kicked... and all he kicked was... mid-air.(lmao) Looking around Satorose noticed nothing was behind him it was all very strange... looking back at Rowan he looked at Rowan like he was crazy. And why the hell were you looking behind me in the first place?? I thought you had some special attack coming behind me??? Satorose questioned Rowan.
Name Village RankCompanionsMissionsSocialsHanappari, GenkakuKumogakureShura1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13Senju, AkioKonohagakureC-Ranked Missing Ninja-D, D, D, D, D, C, C, C, C, C, -

sexii

Post by sexii » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:47 pm

With Rowan looking at her she was sure that he was going to give her position away and if she wanted to win that was something she couldn’t allow. “Damn who’s have thought I’d be noticed by rowan right away.” looking down she noticed that Satorose had made a swing towards the air with an aerial
Kick of sorts. Now noticing that Satorose had questioned Rowan about what he was looking at she spoke. “Ugh Rowan just had to look back, well I’ll be fine.” She now started preparing a few weapons drawing kunai and exploding tags from her pouch. She quickly drew two kunai for each hand and wrapped exploding tags around them, “the area around them is now getting ideal for my style of fighting.” she said as she ran along the wall with the said weapons in hand.

With the temperature getting lower and lower and the snow increasing soon there body temperatures would lower slowing them down. “This game will be over soon” she said noticing that the snow was now falling a lot heavier then before. “Good my jutsu will be in full effect in moments.” with this in mind she was now falling back slightly using the heavy snow as cover also still staying hidden in Satoroses shadow for the time being. With her weapons set and herself being highly prepared she wondered how long this would go on.
Hissori Kiri Genin
Missons S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:1,
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Missions S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0
Socials 0

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:54 pm

Rowan watched as Satorose seemed span round much like a bellarena due to his seemingly freakish stare behind the guy.
"Hehe" Snickered Rowan as he watched his fellow shinobi friend.

"FUUUUUUUUCK!!" Screached a loud shreiking voice
"All my water is turning into ice!"
Rowan became alert pulling his sword off his back and into his hands revealing all the ice that was expanding out from the blade almost doubling its size.
"Drats!" Shouted Rowan all annoyed
"Damn this ability of yours Bankonissuiken"
In shivering vibrations the sword answered back.
"D-d-d-amn my ability? Mmmm-mmm-mmore l-like dammnn you for using it" he was getting very sower.
"Bbrrr brr brrreak it off now!"
Rowan shook his head.
"There is no time we must get away before I begin to freeze" he spoke with a sighing tone.
Rowans hair had began to shirvel and become icey its self now but besides the point, Bankonissuiken took matters into its own handle, the sword pulled the ninja's right arm up towards his head trying to force the man to smash the ice on himself but before it hit he grasped it with both hands getting into a struggle.
"You bastard!" Shouted Rowan
"You're the bastard" Screamed the sword though only Rowan was still able to hear it and no-one else.
The swordsmand stumbled backwards as he fought off the sword trying to pull it away from his face but the cold made it very difficult, making his body frigid, soon enough however he managed to sling the weapon into a near by tree at the end of the street were Misa was hiding before; icey blade edge smashed ain half and then into peices.
"Phew what an arrogant little bastard" sighed Rowan all tuckered out with his hands on hid knees whilst bent over.

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:06 pm

At first Satorose was debating on whether or not to attack Rowan, but he thought it was comical to watch him roll around and argueing with what appeared to be his sword, his sword seemed to be trying to control Rowan and it looked as if they were actually fighting each other. It was one of the weirdest, funniest, interesting things Satorose had ever saw. Glancing over his shoulder at his own sword he questioned it as if it could answer... Why don't me and you ever fight like that? Satorose asked his sword. Turning back around in time to see Rowan fling his sword in a nearby tree Satorose just scratched his head. And why the hell would you do something like that? And where did Misa go I was going to go after her first, but instead I find you, and it's starting to get freezing and pour down rain! WHAT THE HELL!@!@!@ Satorose was... officially... CONFUSED! (haha that's not the first time... dumb ass!)
Name Village RankCompanionsMissionsSocialsHanappari, GenkakuKumogakureShura1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13Senju, AkioKonohagakureC-Ranked Missing Ninja-D, D, D, D, D, C, C, C, C, C, -

sexii

Post by sexii » Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:57 pm

Using the full blown snowstorm as cover she moved around them secretly making several handsigns she set up a perimeter. Jumping around from roof too roof she used the water in the air and began expelling a massive amount of explosive bubbles around the two men, making it so they couldn't escape from any side. As she did that she also fired her four kunai equipped with exploding tags at them all aimed in a different direction.
SpoilerShow
*Suiton • Suihou Daikantai [Water Element • Grand Bubble Armada]
A-ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Suihou Yakushin no Jutsu
Suiton • Suihou Mutei Kantai no Jutsu is a jutsu utilizing the Water element. This is the 4th and final version of this technique. In a similar manner to the previous versions, the user will expel a massive amount of bubbles (500). Unlike the previous versions, the user will not direct them at his target, but will expel them into the air, and can direct them at anyone caught within the inside of the bubbles. Each bubble will explode with half the force of an exploding tag, and anyone caught within the massive storm of bubbles will be severely injured, if not killed. Alternatively, these bubbles can stick to flat surfaces to be detonated when chosen by the user.
Now with that in mind it was time for her to set in motion the final attack so that they would be caught in her trap. making a string of handsigns she continued using the heavy snowfall and incredibly low temperature to her advantage. Jumping off the top of the roof she was now on, she was high above both men. With her handsigns completed she fired two black dragons at each of her new friends, one for Satorose and one for Rowan.
SpoilerShow
~Souryuu Boufuusetsu [Twin Dragon Blizzard]
A-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Kokuryuu Boufuusetsu - Black Dragon Blizzard
Hyouton • Souryuu Boufuusetsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Ice Element. After forming the needed handseals, the Aisu will thrust his arms to send out twin ice dragons to strike his opponent. As they flies through the air they will begin to turn, creating a large dark tornado.
The only way they would be able to dodge would be to jump back allowing her trap to trigger. So if they would jump back then she would cause an explosion both of them would not be able to escape without being hurt. Although if caught in the tornado the bubbles themselves would enter spinning around them exploding simultaniously, ending in there death."I hope I didn't go overboard." she said watching he flawless attacks in play.
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:44 pm

Rowan was at awe at the craziness Misa had began, the harsh blizzard was making very frigid and she had surrounded them with bubbles chucked kunai with explosive tags on them at them and to finish off launched a giant icey dragon at Satorose and himself.
"Holy fuck!" Screamed the swordsman.
Rowan's eyes popped out of head as the dragon came crashing down on his body followed by an explosion from the kunai blasting chuncks of ice in a few directions, that's when the body burst into a pile of snow.

"Brrr.. I'm glad I chucked you over here now Bankon my buddy" Said Rowan all tuckered out and cold as he nelt down next to his sword.
"I remember seeing a pile of snow fall off this tree when I chucked you and thanks to that combined with old school tricks I managed to get out of that mess.
The man picked up his weapon and stood up all tuckered out from all the chaos and cold wether.
"Now now Misa if you really want to play like that you coulda said!" he screamed in a manic laughter.
The sword shivered and was actually quite happy he was reunited with Rowan especially now his personality had shifted.
"HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!" The man laughed
"If you wish to draw blood then allow me to do it for you!"
The man didn't gave a thought about how little chakra he had left he just knew he could perform the jutsu he wanted stabbing Bankonissuiken in the tree and performing a few hanseals.
"Come fourth and aid me! Help me shread blood!"
With a poof of smoke a large tree figure burst out in the snow waving its arms furiously, Rowan had transformed into his Treant form.
"Fools!" it screamed in a deep voice.

The creature reached out to Bankon absorbing it into the right arm which forced it to transform too, becoming a large two handed sword with a blade over 2m in length in a special curiving water like design; Rowan borrowed his right arm underground with his sword tunneling towards Misa ready for a vicious atatck, though pushing himself to his very limit, he would collapse soon after..
SpoilerShow
*Kawarimi no Jutsu [Change of Body Stance Technique]
E-Ranked Ninjutsu
Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood.. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack. This can only be done with inanimate objects that are not being controlled by chakra.

Iki Kuchiyose no Jutsu [Spirit Spiritualism Technique]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
An altered version of Kuchiyose no Jutsu, each Shinwa clan member has a pre-made pact with their spirit beast. The spirit beast is just that; a spirit. The spirit by itself will not be able to do anything. However, when summoned by the clan member, the spirit fuses with the clan member. The fusion results in the clan member becoming a full version of their mythological creature. For example, a minotaur-member would become a full minotaur.
Post limits:
Genin: 3 posts
Chuunin: 5 posts
Special Jounin: 7 posts
Jounin: 12 posts

Possession of the Trent
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
When summoned by the Iki Kuchiyose no Jutsu [Spirit Spiritualism Technique], the Spirit of the Trent fuses with the user of that jutsu. When fused, the clan member takes the form of a Trent. Trent is a Tree humanoid being and is quite sentient and protective having thick armour like body of bark. His entire body is built for protection and endurance, able to survive with brutal powerhouse attacks, Trent is a bit slow when it comes to moving but through training can manage to keep it’s self to standards.
Being a Tree folk, he as not so great Taijutsu skills but relies more on brute strength though Rowans skills suffices enough bringing it up high, though it does lower slightly in Trent form so it can be said that the only true flaw is that of being weak to fire.
After the clan member is fused with the spirit, they are able to use jutsus that have "Prerequisite: Spirit Form".
Stat changes due to form:
Ninjutsu (Ninja Arts): +/-0
Taijutsu (Hand-to-Hand): -1
Genjutsu (Illusion Arts): +/-0
Wit: +2
Strength: +1
Stamina (Chakra Amount): +/-0
Control (Chakra Control): +/-0
Speed: -2
Weakness to fire: x2

Kiritoosu Katana Kire Saikoro no Jutsu [Tunnel Blade Slice and Dice Technique]
A-Ranked Taijutsu
Prerequisites: Spirit Form and Bankonissuiken
Range: 0.3 – 5m
Whilst in the form of a Trent, Rowan will burrow an arm through the ground that is holding Bankonissuiken and will then suddenly blast through the ground under the foes feet, stabbing then viciously. Next he will rapidly slash their body multiple times leaving them to bleed to death as the technique leaves very serious wounds. This can be performed as a very sneaky surprise attack, catching the foe off guard, but if avoided Rowan will follow through with as many slashes as he can. Due to the massive stress on the muscles from such an endless assault Rowan needs to use a large amount of chakra in his arms to prevent damaging his own muscles when using this technique.

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:35 pm

Satorose threw a kunai in the direction of Rowan's sword and quickly made the right hand signs to use the Change of Body Stance Technique Jutsu. He appeared were the kunai was and looked at Misa like she was crazy... I THOUGHT WE WEREN'T TRYING TO KILL ANYBODY???!@?!?? Satorose screamed out at her.

SpoilerShow
*Kawarimi no Jutsu [Change of Body Stance Technique]
E-Ranked Ninjutsu
Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood.. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack. This can only be done with inanimate objects that are not being controlled by chakra.

sexii

Post by sexii » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:06 am

While in mid air she noticed that both men had dodged her attacks, "haha good job." she yelled. "Hm I'm in a bit of trouble." she thought realizing she didn't have many ways to dodge any attacks the two could throw at her now. Quickly attaching a few exploding tags to just one kunai she threw it at the ground below her hoping that the snow storm could keep her shielded from the enemies eyes.

As the kunai exploded before her a pile of debris rose up from the ground providing a bit more of a distraction. But once the kunai had impacted the ground she landed and Rowans arm with his Bankonissuiken in an attempt to attack her, although he seemed slower now in this form because she easily jumped back a few times escaping with only a small group of cuts on her leg. Although not serious she was quite excited. "Well my chakra is a bit low so i guess taking an attack is inevitable." she said now drawing her katana before she landed from her jump. She now focused wind into her blade firing off five blasts of wind towards Rowan. As she fired off the five pressure filled balls of air she prepared another set of handsigns.
SpoilerShow
*Fuuton • Goukuuhou [Wind Element • Great Air Cannon]
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Character must possess a sword of any kind.
Goukuuhou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a sword. The user will use focus wind chakra into his/her blade. They will make a slash in the air with the blade, releasing a sphere of air at the opponent. This is repeated five times in quick succession, in total launching five balls of air at the opponent.
Touching the ground multiple ice columns were sent in satoroses direction so that she could trap him within the ice itself.
SpoilerShow
~Hyoumu no Jutsu [Ice Prison]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Hyourou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used by the Aisu clan member. After forming the needed handseals, the user will touch the ground, causing columns of ice to rise from the ground at her foe. If caught, the ice will rise up around her target and imprison them. He/She can also use this technique as a defensive measure, raising the ice to form a shield against incoming attacks.
Noticing her chakra was getting low she had room for three maybe four attacks more after this. "Haha ok time for things to get serious." Hearing what satorose had said "I THOUGHT WE WEREN'T TRYING TO KILL ANYBODY???!@?!??" she laughed. "I'm not trying to kill you if i were you would have been dead while i was concealed in your shadow a bit back." Now having to yell over the sound of the storm.

Now directing a comment toward Rowan "As I've said if i want to draw blood i would have killed you haha. So now lets have some real fun with this game." With her blade drawn she readied herself for another attack."Haha looks like our game of tag turned into a sparring match huh?!?! Well anyway I'm having fun lets continue." She yelled over the storm once more keeping herself aware of both people around her.
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:22 pm

Rowan ignored Satorose focusing on Misa whom even though he struck was not please about it as he had only slightly cut her leg having to retarct his arm afterwards ready to protect himself; the girl had fired off a bunch of air spheres at him.
"Hahahaha!" he screamed madly in the excitement of battle.
"This is getting fun now bitch! I will dominate you!"

As the wind zoomed towards him he use one of his offenisve earth techniques in a defensive manner, slamming branches into the ground before him sending a barrage of rocks through three of the spheres so that only one impacted him which lessoned the impact.
"Ouch you managed to h-h-hit me..." Rowan's words began to slow and slured.
At this time Bankon destransformed becoming seperated from its owner only a few moments before he himself detransformed with his clothes all ripped.
"Uuugghh... dammit.. the I had too much fun.."
The two collapsed to the ground with the sword tutting away in despair.
"Fool you don't have that much stamina to begin with and then you went and wasted all your chakra on the water clones!" Screeched the sword
Rowan manged to turn to the sword whispering to it.
"Well it is pretty cold too and my body isn't used to such low temperatures even on Kirigakure standards... ha... I suppose we could continue but let me lay here for a while ok" Rowan replied stuttery and out of breath.
The sword just tutted unable to do anything about it.
SpoilerShow
Doton • Trent Doki: Tsuchi Assai Dageki [Earth Element • Trent Wrath: Earth Crushing Blow]
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: Spirit Form
Whilst in the form of a Trent, Rowan will send out a stream of branches and roots towards the opponent and will slam them down like a hammer over their heads. This attack will crush them into the ground and send rocks flying up into the air which will deal a second blow as they land on top in place of the now retracted roots and arms.

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:39 pm

Satorose quickly made the right hand signs and jumped into the air avoiding the ice, he shot the jet of fire out of his mouth right at the ice melting it away. Landing on his feet as he came down he shook a little bit because it was so cold... He blew some hot breathe onto his hands trying to keep them as warm as he could, although he had shorts on it didn't really affect his legs they were just a little chilly, his arms and face were the only part of his body that was cold. (Eh I said his legs weren't cold because if you are used to cold whether your legs rarely get cold anymore) Satorose quickly hid behind a tree trying to get some type of warmth to his body.

SpoilerShow
*Katon • Endan [Fire Element • Fireball]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Katon • Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. By forming a series of hand seals, and placing their hands to their mouth, the user can create a jet at least 5 feet in legnth. The flames will stop when the user removes their hand from their mouthes.

sexii

Post by sexii » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:48 pm

As rowan fell to the ground she knew he must have exausted most of his chakra. "Well i guess this should end, I'm running kinda low aswell." Dispersing her jutsu the wheather would slowly but surely return to normal. Walking over to Rowan she went to help him up, although with Satorose out of site and hidden behind a tree he wouldn't know she had dispersed the jutsu and was trying to help the worn out shinobi.

Out stretching her hand she was ready to end the game. "Are you ok Rowan, sorry about this game. I just thought it would be fun." Not knowing what Satorose was going to do she still stayed unprepared to help Rowan up. The wheather would surely have gotten to him and this is why she chose to stop. Showing compassion wasn't really in her nature but at the same time these were her fellow shinobi and now her newly found friends.
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:03 pm

Rowan smiled at Misa grabbing her hand with his left whilst stabbing his sword in the ground with his right, using it and her as leverage to help himself up.
"It was pretty fun but it kinda lost its way as a tag game" He said quietly.
He then realised Satorose was now gone, remembering he was infact the person who was it.
"Best be careful about Satorose though since even though it as lost its way it is still infact a lethal tag game and he is it"
The amn pulled his sword out of the ground and held it by his side.

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:15 pm

Satorose glanced from his tree and saw that Misa was helping Rowan up, he quickly began to make hand signs, he slammed his hand on the ground, and made a geyser of water come from the ground directly under Misa, 'Sorry honey, but pay-backs a bitch' Satorose thought to himself. Satorose ran out from behind the tree too see if his attack landed or not, he fondly waved at Rowan smiling hoping that Rowan would dodge the attack, in his heart he was okay if Misa dodged it, but if she didn't that was okay too!

SpoilerShow
*Atsui Mizu Ryuuki no Jutsu [Hot Water Rising]
A-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Ryuuki Mizu no Jutsu
After performing the needed hand seals, the user strikes the ground. Upon striking the ground, they transfer chakra into the ground. Then the ground begins to shake, and a pillar of water rises up from the ground underneath the target like a geyser. This water is at boiling hot temperatures and can cause anything from a 3rd degree burn to a 2nd degree burn. This attack is very forceful and can be a devastating attack. It also can hit the target into the air and set them up for aerial attacks. This attack cannot be used in an area with little to no water.

sexii

Post by sexii » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:08 pm

"I will be careful Rowan I always am."As she spoke she saw Satorose slam the ground. Not sure what Satorose had done she quickly grabbed Rowans arm throwing him towards the ground, jumping on his back she propelled herself forward heading in the direction of Satorose at top speed. This was merely instinct for her, "Ohh damn sorry Rowan." she said heading right for Satorose. Making the necessary handsigns mirrors began to appear from all angles around Satorose.
SpoilerShow
~Makyou Hyoushou [Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors]
B-Rank Ninjutsu
Makyou Hyoushou is a Ninjutsu technique unique to the Aisu bloodline. After forming the necessary hand seals, nearby water forms long flat mirrors 360 degrees around the target. The user then places himself inside one of the mirrors. Once inside the mirror, the user can then using the mirror reflections to confuse his target. Utilizing the reflections, the user can then almost instantaneously move from one mirror to the other. Due to the speed, his target will appear to be moving in slow motion. Because of this he can then unleash numerous needles into his opponent with little difficulty. Using this technique for long periods of time however, will quickly use up the users chakra.
Quickly jumping into the mirror infront of her she drew several kunai throwing them from all directions.

With Satorose seeming as if he were in slow motion she transferred from one mirror to another with blinding speed making it hard for him to follow her movements. Now unleashing her whole arsenal of kunai and shuriken on Satorose she aimed carefully for his arms legs and torso avoiding all major arteries and organs she attempted to incapasitate him for that underhanded attack.

Once she was done her chakra supply was too low to maintain the jutsu any longer, so she jumped out of the mirrors and crashed to the ground.

(OOC: In total i have x76 kunai, x80 shuriken left.)
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:23 am

Rowan started to smile when his face jolted into utter shock as he was flung to the ground stepped on then shot up into the air by a burst of rushing hot, very hot, boiling hot water!
"AARRRGGGHHH!" He screamed
His body went into total shock as it flew in the air, going from one extreme temperature to another in a heartbeat.
"You bitch!"
As the geyzer collapsed the swordsman plumpeted back to earth, pain surging through his body as the hard ground smacked into his scolding burns.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!" chuckled bankonissuiken at his master's pain.

Rowan stood up with not such an happy look on his face, he could see a circle of ice mirrors around Satorose to whom he caused the ground under his feet turn into a slush of mud with a few handseals followed by causing the mud to shape into a dragon, shooting projectiles at Misa as she jumped out of the mirrors; in the end Rowan collapsed to the floor once more totally wiped due to both damage and lack of chakra.
SpoilerShow
*Doton • Doryuu Taiga [Earth Element • Earth Flow River]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
Doton • Doryuu Taiga is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and transform the ground upon which the enemy stands into a river of mud.

*Doton • Doryuudan [Earth Element • Earth Dragon Projectile]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
Doton • Doryuudan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and create a dragon from the river of mud made after using the Doryuu Taiga technique. This dragon will then spew mud projectiles from its mouth.

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:49 pm

Satorose quickly ran chakra through his sword knowing what was about to happen. Mirrors began to form around him and he held his sword's handle with his right hand and put his left hand under the top area of his sword, he knew he was about to get attacked from literally every direction, living in the Mist Village he had seen this technique more then once before. What almost looked like a ugly style of dancing, Satorose began turning and spinning deflecting and dodging as many of the kunai as he could, some of them hit him, but he kept as many of them as he could from getting to him. Luckily not only had he helped to dodge from getting hit in any vital areas, but it helped that Misa wasn't aiming for vital areas. He was mainly hit in his legs here and there, and little in his arms, and one or two in his back. He had protected his neck and head pretty damn well though. Underneath his feet mud formed, and then projectiles began shooting out of the ground at Misa, Satorose used them to his advantage, he moved out of their way, but crawling to the side of the mirrors, after a short time everything stopped. He looked as Misa's mirrors all crashed to the ground, and she fell to the ground with them, using his sword as a walking stick Satorose walked over to Misa's body, still having the most energy out of the three he was pretty confident no matter what was going to happen he would probably win the game of "tag", Satorose glanced at Rowan's body as well.

Finally he reached her body were he layed his head right on-top of her and shouted/coughed out something to Rowan, Haha! *cough* I think I took her down, how you *cough* doin' over there man you still alive? *cough* All I know is *cough*... I'm laying on a soft ass (keyword ass) pillow. *cough* By the time he had gotten everything out that he wanted to say he was laughing really hard at his failure of a joke.

SpoilerShow
*Chakra Senjigusuri [Chakra Infusion]
D-ranked Ninjutsu
By channeling chakra into their weapons, the users of this jutsu are able to make their weapons more resilient to ninjutsu. This not only involves a boost in the weapon’s physical structure, but also removes some of its more detrimental properties, like the conduction of heat and electricity. More accomplished ninja are able to use this to varying degrees of effectiveness.

sexii

Post by sexii » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:58 am

Now falling out of her jutsu she was being hit with a barrage of muddy projectiles. Each one landing sending her to the ground with a crash. "Ugh that was not enjoyable" she said as she lie on the ground worn out and in pain. "Figure's Haha I really have to improve my stamina." she said having trouble keeping her eyes open. As she lay on her stomach Rowan was about 15 or so feet away and unknowingly to her Satorose was coming ever so close.

With Satorose now close to her and bleeding from the wounds she had inflicted upon him he fell. "Guess you won." she said as he fell down slowly landing on her bum. "But just so you know when I'm able to move I'm going to clobber you." she said laughing afterward.

"Rowan, are you ok over there." she said laughing while incapacitated. “It seems we lost out to Satorose…” Now thinking to herself “I bet his ego is going to skyrocket after this. Oh well he won fair and square.” she said rolling over using what little strength she had to put his head oh her stomach. “You can lay there for now, but when I can move you better make haste.” she said with a smile as a small bit of blood dribbled out from her mouth. With that in mind she probably had some slight internal bleeding, and a few fractured bones from that direct attack that Rowan used.

“Well I’m going to lay down for a few minutes the snow underneath me feels good. I’ll get up as soon as I can.”
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:02 pm

Rowan replied to both of them with a loud snorting snore having fallen asleep from exhaustion.

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:47 pm

With Rowan passed out and Misa laying still tired, Satorose's head now on Misa's stomach he leaned up for a moment looked Misa in the face and had a HUGE smile on his face... HAHA GUESS I WON DIDN'T I!@? Satorose shouted. Putting his head back down on her stomach he laid there, Hell if you're okay with it for now I'm not gonna just move..., I'm going to sleep when y'all are ready to make a move back to the village let me know and I'll get up! Satorose said yawning, he was worn out pretty bad, but he knew he couldn't lay down for too long he didn't want to lose to much blood, and knowing the kind of person Misa was he knew she'd have him up and about sooner or later so he went off into the world of dreams... Yes, he fell asleep!

sexii

Post by sexii » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:52 pm

With both of them asleep and satorose's head on her stomach she smiled. Finally she had two friends somewhat like herself. "This turned out to be a good day, and most enjoyable."she said to herself just looking around at the mess they made. "well I'll let them rest for now, they need it." She laughed as she coughed up a bit more blood.

Laying in the snow with these two close by seemed to make her happy. "Friends." was all she said as she looked up to the sky waiting for Rowan to wake up. Once he did all three of them would need to make a trip to the hospital due to the exaustion and injuries the all sustained.
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:37 am

Rowan Slept some more.

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:55 pm

Satorose also kept on sleeping, he was after all in a very comfortable spot!

sexii

Post by sexii » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:05 pm

"Ugh this is taking a very long time. These two have been sleeping for almost a half hour, time for a wake up call." Slowly wriggling her way out from underneath Satorose she stood up and stretched. "Now how to wake them up...Ah huh i got it." After stretching she wound up a kick. "Hehe and this is for choosing my butt for a pillow." Now lining up Satorose with Rowan she kicked Satorose quite hard in his nether region, sending him flying directly towards Rowan's nether region.

"Hahaha. The perfect wake up call hope you enjoy boys." she said laughing so hard she fell to the ground rolling around frantic. "Yay for payback." she said while trying to breathe on the ground due to excessive laughter.

Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:51 pm

OOC: assuming Satorose was hit
IC:

Rowan jolted awake as Satorose smacked into his two manly precious' making him curl up in the foetal position holding them tight.
"uuurk!" screamed the jounin as his fellow friend crashed into him.

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:07 pm

Satorose was suddenly woken up by a shocking surprise... a painful no more then a painful feeling... a death feeling... a feeling WORSE then death itself! Satorose felt all his nerves run through his body right to his penis. The next thing he knew he ran right into Rowan, but only for a moment until he skidded off of him and landed beside him. Balling up, Satorose began rolling in the snow practically crying... WHY!@?! WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THAT??? COME ON MAN I HAVE TO BRING KIDS INTO THIS WORLD SOMETIME, AND I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO WITH YOU DOIN' SHIT LIKE THAT! Satorose screamed at Misa, tears gushing out of his eyes as they rolled down his face. If he was on a river he might have flooded it he cried so much from the pain... YOU HAVE TO CARRY ME NOW FOR FUCKIN' SAKES! Satorose shouted rolling over and pointing at Misa. Would she oblige or make him suffer???

sexii

Post by sexii » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:15 pm

After hearing them cry out in pain she was more then happy to help them get back into the village but not how they would expect. Laughiing she slowly walked over to both men and drew about ten feet of ninja wire for each man. "Well i won't carry you but i will transport you." Now tying the wire around each of there feet she simply pulled the wire over her shoulder and began dragging them until they were able to walk.

At this point Satorose was bleeding alot less and his wounds were dry for the most part. "Poor Rowan i brought you into the suffering I intentionally inflicted on Satorose. Well i guess thats what happens when you open pandora's box haha." now dragging them faster she turned it into a sprint flinging them around like rag dolls.

Now heading towards the village she asked "Are you guys ok."

(OOC: If i manage to tie you both up then the last paragraph is in play if not then only the first is active making the second null and void.)
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:20 pm

Rowan was too shocked to pay attention to what was happening untill he suddenly found himself flying along the streets towards their homes.
"AAAARRGH!" He screamed as he swiveled around corners etc.
At one point he hit a rock and flung into the air and crashed into the ground almost being knocked out.
"Owwies..." he spoke softly all in a daze

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:23 pm

Satorose quickly reacted to the fact that he was about to be dragged, swinging his sword off of his back he held it to the side so it wouldn't stab him in his back as he dragged along. Flipping and stumbling and sliding all over the place Satorose tried to use his feet and sword to pull himself up onto his own feet, but whenever he got close to succeeding he fell back down either on his back or face, because his foot still attached to the wire kept getting pulled from under his body causing him to fall. When would Misa stop!

sexii

Post by sexii » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:28 pm

Watching Satorose squirm around like a worm was amusing as she began dragging them through the city at a slower rate now. Stopping before anyone could notice she asked..."Do you two need to be tied up or can you walk on your own accord?"
With her stopped she let the wire hang freely waiting on there answer.
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:33 pm

The world was spinning round for a while before Rowan shook his head and stood up, cutting the wire with a kunai.
"I think we can get home from here Misa" Rowan spoke with a slight tone of fright hidden within the shroud of fatigue.
He held his left hand on his forehead as he began to walk off waving at the two.

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:36 pm

Satorose climbed to his feet and limped over to Misa and leaned on her shoulder, Well... I'm goin' wherever you're going so yeah... You lead the way I'll just lean on you. Satorose explained to Misa. Even if you didn't like Satorose you had to love his persistence, and the will to never give up even when it appeared to be a failed cause...

sexii

Post by sexii » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:47 pm

Waving to Rowan she said "Thank you today was fun." even though the day was far past gone and moved closely into the next day. "Well Satorose I'm going home you can come if you want, afterall i did injure you its only natural i take care of your injuries aswell."

Now walking with Satorose limping along side her she kinda smiled. This was infact the only time she allowed him to touch her without any negative reaction. After a few minutes of walking they arrived at her home. A large house right on the outskirts of the village. "were here." she said opening the door to her house.
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:49 pm

Rowan msiled and left for home.

Arriving home the man chucked everything on the chair and hopped right into bed.

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:57 pm

Satorose waved good-bye to Rowan as they parted ways, then Satorose leaned on Misa as they walked all the way to her home. After due time they reached it on the out-skirts of town, following behind Misa into the house Satorose turned around did a little perverted smile, as if a camera or some group of random people were looking at him, and did a thumbs up. Satorose looked inside of Misa's home and it was a pretty nice place, he was interested to find out what exactly Misa had planned!

sexii

Post by sexii » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:05 pm

"Satorose if you don't mind please take a seat on the couch so i may tend to your wounds." Walking into the bathroom she grabbed a wide variety of medical supplies placing them on a small wooden table in her bathroom.. "Satorose I'll be out momentarily I'm going to take a shower and freshen up."

Grabbing her bathrobe she walked to her room and grabbed her nightime attire. Now heading back into the bathroom she started up the shower waiting for the warm water to kick on. Yelling out to him she said..."If you get blood on my couch I will hurt you keep that in mind."

With the water now warm she began slowly undressing. With her clothing off she took a slight step into the water testing exactly how warm the water was. Now knowing the water was at a perfect level she hopped in the shower. Cleaning out her cuts she noticed the bruising from the attacks she had sustained she almost smiled. "Its been so long since i've been injured without killing someone."

Finishing up her time in the shower she got out wrapping a towel around her hair first the drying off her body before getting dressed. Once she was fully clothed she picked up the medical supplies and headed towards Satorose. "Now i can't guarantee i'll be easy on you usually i tend to only my wounds." She said as she began patching him up.
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:18 pm

Laying down patiently Satorose wanted to join her in the shower, but he knew better, he was too beat up to go in there and take the chance of her completely killing him, he was crazy yes, stupid no. She took a decent amount of time, but she was done quick enough. When she came out she told him that fixing his injury's might be painful, but he was okay with it being painful. Yeah, it's fine! Go on ahead I'm sure I'll live, plus maybe we can have some US time haha! He answered, then he mumbled under his breathe, Hehe, I like em rough!

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:23 am

Rowan started to dream about what had occured that day wondering if he should let free his emotions and try to stop being so protective of them, maybe it would be better that way it seemed to work for Satorose and Misa.

sexii

Post by sexii » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:25 am

Crouching down she was now on one knee, she began looking over his body and examining just how many of her weapons were still sticking out of him. After carefully reviewing his injuries they all seemed a bit minor even his ribs. "Ugh your durable, next time i'll make sure to be a bit more rough." She began pulling out the weapons stuck in him one by one slowly and carefully so that she would not injure him more. Pulling out a bottle of liquid she said..."this will steralize your wounds but it will sting a bit.

Now pouring some of the liquid into each cut and gash, she wondered how he kept this level of persistance with her. "Why is it that you try so hard?" she asked "I mean why would you openly put yourself out there to be rejected at times? Its appearent you don't quit but don't you think that if you approached things differently then the outcome would be different."

The time she spent talking to him was meant more for a bit of a distraction because now she was working on stitching each cut and dealing with each wound. Hopefully it would keep his mind off of the horrible stitch job she was doing. "Well I guess its safe to say your not like alot of other guys..." Now laughing to herself she said "Your appearently more stupid. But its ok i guess its worked for you so far."

Almost finished with his stiches she pulled out several bandages. With Satorose still talking to her she hoped her distraction made up for her ample amount of mess ups during this little healing escapade. "You know, you and Rowan both seem like effective ninja. Not many people could have gotten out of that little combo but, you both did it very effectively."

Knowing his cocky nature he could'nt help but be distracted by that comment she made. Now that she was done stitching him up, she started bandaging his wounds. "I'm quite tired and sore myself and to think you guys had it harder." After speaking to him she jumped up rather enthusiastic. "Haha I'm done." Lokking at him she couldn't help but laugh. He looked like a walking bandage. "Eep, Well I think it turned out great." She said forcing a smile and trying to act cute.
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

Satorose

Post by Satorose » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:20 am

Ignoring the pain Satorose focused on Misa's questions, biting his lip here and there trying his best to not move so she wouldn't mess up. (anymore then she already had haha) When she asked him a question "Why do you try so hard?" Then she continued on with "I mean why would you openly put yourself out there to be rejected at times? It's apparent you don't quit but don't you think that if you approached things differently then the outcome would be different."

Satorose pondered over the question for a minute then explained himself, Well... If I didn't do the things that I do, I'd lie to myself! If I can't act the way that I want to or better yet act the way I AM, then what's the point of trying? My nature has always been the same, a wild crazy person who doesn't give a damn. Eh, it'll probably kill me one day, but I'll die happy! And if I approached things differently, well I'd be doing thing the same damn way as everyone else which isn't any fun. When I'm in a crowd I enjoy being the person that stands out! Whether it's the way I dress or the way I joke around.

"Well I guess its safe to say your not like a lot of other guys..." Misa told Satorose, then continued on with her funny remark, "Your apparently more stupid. But its ok I guess its worked for you so far."

Haha, that's me I'm the stupidest of em all, and yet I get on by just fine! Hell if I was smart I wouldn't do more then half the things that I do! I'd much rather be crazy and have fun then be a guy that's smart enough to figure out anything and they just do work... I mean hell I just want to have fun! Satorose laughed as he explained his reasons for being stupid/"childish".

"You know, you and Rowan both seem like effective ninja. Not many people could have gotten out of that little combo but, you both did it very effectively." Misa told Satorose which of course made his cocky side jump out. Well, um, YOU KNOW! I gotta do what I gotta do! It's just an everyday job for me. Doing the impossible easily!

Satorose stood up once she was done stitching him up and asked her a simple question. So do I get a tour of the house? Especially the errr um, never mind, just can I get a tour of the house?

sexii

Post by sexii » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:45 am

Now smiling she couldn't help but utter a cute but quiet laugh. "Well your style is quite unique at that. I kinda like that." He nopw wanted a tour of the house, if she didn't show it off then that would be impolite and undfriendly. "Sure i will show you around the house." She grabbed his arm quickly and started tugging him throughout the house first leading him to the basement.

"This is where I work out."She said pointing to the heavy bag in the corner along with a large pile of sand with empty puching bags, and her various different exercise machines. "The equipment down here is vital for keeping me in shape." She allowed him to look around if he wanted to.

"Well thats enough of the more unattractive bit of my house, now its time to show you the rest."

Taking him upstairs she said "well you have already been within my living room. Now i will show you the kitchen, my office, spare room, bathroom, and the master bedroom."
Taking him throughout the house she showed him the kitchen first. "Everything in here is awefully expensive please try not to be wreckless if you choose to look around."

After spending time in the kitchen she brought him to her office. Within her office were multiple book shelves, a desk, a chair, and three messanger birds. "This is where i come to relax and study. I also enjoy a good book once and a while. Please look around if you want she said once again." This was the first guy she had brought into her house let alone showing him around. After allowing him to review the room they moved onward.

Walking only down the hall she showed him the spare room. "If you choose to stay you can have this room if you want." She said revieling a rather large room full of expensive things. Along with a rather large bed. "I prepared this room incase I ever chose to have company."

"Well the bathroom and the master bedroom are next." She said showing him the bathroom upstairs and the one downstairs aswell. The bathrooms were nothing special just a shower with a toilet and a towel holder. "Sorry my bathrooms are rather plain I haven't had the time to decorate just yet."

Now moving onto the master bedroom she knew if he saw this then he would get idea's but what kind. Thinking to herself "I might regret this one." she thought. Bringing him to the door now right infront of her room. She opened the door to reviel a large room decortated to a T with an extremely large bed. "Well what did you think of the house?" she asked wondering if Rowan was ok aswell. She didn't tend to his wounds so she didn't know if he was even ok.

(OOC:Use your imagination. I am so not going into details of an entire house.)
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

Return to “Bloodriver Bar”