The Seven Swordsmen Have Their Business Cut Out for Themselves

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:29 pm

Basuta sat at the bar, bubbles floating about around him as he flipped thoughtfully through the pages of a book. He looked rather un-entertained, likely because he had read the book many times before. However, he was in this bar for a reason. Today, he was conquering yet another task on Kyuuri's endless list of "pre-kage" requirements.

He was to speak to the Seven Swordsmen about their over-all composure and abilities, any of the men(or woman, in a single case), that failed to show up would end up being removed from the Elite.

Shame shame.

So Basuta sat in the bar thinking one thing, "I hope none of them show up.'

It wasn't anything in particular against the Seven Swordsmen, but rather, he had certain dreams and ideas for when he was Kage, and one of them was an actually elite team, not a team composed of Kyuuri. Not to say he didn't trust Kyuuri's decision in these people he just had....doubts.
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Heerosato

Post by Heerosato » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:21 am

Makura had received a notice to to meet Basuta, he had heard of the person before but never meet him. He grabbed his sword and headed to the bar, where he was instructed to meet this man. He had his normal robes on, with his hood up covering his face. He looked about the bar, till he seen the man with horns coming out of his head. Makura slowly then made his way over to the man. Once he was by the man he spoke in a calm voice. "Your Basuta I presume, I am Makura Kaguya it is a pleasure to meet you." He then sat next to Basuta, and ordered a drink of water waiting to see why he was called here today.

my charactersShow
[C-Rank Missing Nin • Kumogakure no SatoIshiguro, Akuen • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:4 D:0]
[Chuunin • Iwagakure no Sato • Minaka, Yukari • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Nyuukou, YumeKurushimi Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Kirigakure no Sato • Shinwa, TenkaSpirit of the Scorpio • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Souken, Ishuu • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:39 am

Rowan walked into the bar where another swordsmen meeting was called, it seemed this was always the place to have the meeting.
"So what is it Basuta-kun?" he asked.
"I wouldn't have thought you would be the one to call a meeting, especially after all that comotion before"
He sat beside the bubble user on the opposite side of Makura, strecthing his arms and flicking off a piece of bark on his face that was annoying him.

Servant

Post by Servant » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:26 am

Shimizu headed towards the Bloodriver Bar as she had been summoned there. She stepped inside just a moment after Rowan had and made her way over to Basuta and the other Swordsmen. She nodded to the other Swordsmen and to Basuta, simply because she knew he was in line to become the new Kage.

She wasn't very interested in this meeting. She had an idea of what this was about; a new person was becoming Kage and that obviously meant things might change. That included the roster of the Seven. If nothing else, Basuta needed to meet and greet with the current Swordsmen. None of that meant Shimizu had to be excited about this. There was little chance of blood...
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
  • Seiryu - [color=#007FFF]
  • Suzaku - [color=#e62a09]
  • Genbu - [color=#80461B]
  • Byakko - [color=#007FFF]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

Arion

Post by Arion » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:59 pm

"Wonder what's going on?" Sasaki asked himself as he walked into the bar. Just some time ago, he had received a summons from a man named Basuta to meet with him at the BloodRiver Bar.

"Who the hell is this Basuta guy anyways?" He was talking to himself, his usual etiquette.

"Shh!" He hushed himself, "If I heard correctly, that's the man in line for the title of Kage. Don't say stupid shit like that in front of him... Geez," The Swordsman shook his head as he looked around. It wasn't hard finding the people, there was already three other Swordsmen and Basuta himself. "Right, just let me do the talking. You keep yapping your mouth and he'll think your crazy..."

"Isn't everyone crazy?"

The shinobi walked over to the group and stopping before it, gave a slight bow to them.

"Kojirou, Sasaki," He introduced himself. He hadn't really gotten to meet and greet the rest of the group, so this was his time to say hello, even if it was just to say it. "I've arrived as asked," He informed Basuta as he took a seat next to Makura. He waited to hear what Basuta had to say. Truly, he was interested and anxious to know.
Ten Commandments of The LazyShow

1. YOU'RE BORN TIRED AND YOU LIVE TO RELAX.

2. YOU LOVE YOUR BED LIKE YOU LOVE YOUR BODY.

3. IF YOU SEE SOMEONE RELAXING, HELP.

4. WORK IS SACRED, DON'T TOUCH IT!!

5. RELAX BY DAY, SO YOU CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT.

6. WHAT YOU CAN DO TOMORROW, DON'T DO TODAY.

7. WORK THE LEAST YOU CAN, WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO, LET SOMEONE ELSE DO IT.

8. CALM DOWN, NO BODY EVER DIED FROM RELAXING.

9. WHEN YOU GET THE URGE TO WORK, SIT DOWN AND WAIT UNTIL IT PASSES.

10. IF WORK IS HEALTHY, LET THE SICK DO IT!
Arion's CharactersShow
Name Rank Village Squad/Org Companions S A B C D Socials Stat Points Hyuuga, Katashi Sp.Jounin Konohagakure SMM / Mamorinuku N/A 0 0 0 7 7 41 6 48/278 Isamu, Kiyoshi Genin Kirigakure N/A N/A 0 0 0 0 1 0 2 27/112 Chikai, Haji Chunin Iwagakure N/A N/A 0 0 0 2 2 3 132/39 Itsuki, Hiroto Genin Sunagakure Team MH N/A 0 0 0 0 3 5 4 30/64 Shioke, Sayuri C-Rank MN Kumogakure N/A N/A 0 0 0 2 6 7 6 96/262

Some Writing of MineShow

Ragna

Post by Ragna » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:17 pm

Ragna entered the bar, pushing the swinging doors aside gently. They squeaked a little as they were pushed. The usual smells of a bar met his nose as he entered. Beer, wine, and puke, three things that seemed to flow freely in this bar. He looked around at the people in the bar, noticing a man with horns surrounded by a few others. "That must be them." he said to himself. He walked over to the bar and ordered a water. He got the wierd look from the bartender, his sword seemed as large as him on his back. But now wasn't the time to worry about it. He took the water and headed over to the table.

His eyes stayed on the one at the center of the group. This one had to be Basuta guy. He sat down at the table, eyeing only his glass. He didn't raise his head to the others, only watching the streaks of cold water drift down the glass. He was almost lost in the glass as the chink of ice cubes hitting brung his attention to the others that were eyeing him. "Name's Ragna."
Jounin - Kiragakure - Kisaragi Ragna - Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 pm

Deksi Walked into the bar, seeing other seven swordsman as well sitting at the bar. They were surrounding a single target, which he assumed the one to be the head of the meeting. He sat in view of this 'Batsua' person, whom he had heard intel about that they were supposed to be the next kage in line. He ordered some tea and said "Hello fellows, and i assume you must be Batsua. I am Dekisui Kaguya, and pleased to meet you." said Deksi as he smiled and nodded to the left and right acknowledging his peers as well as the man who organized this meeting.
Ghost
RankVillageNameSocials Missions
GeninKonohagakure No SatoHaishin, Kaji 0 S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0
Jounin Kirigakure No Sato Aisu, Hitan0S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:45 am

(OOC: I'm putting a 3 day time limit on each post here. If you don't post within the three days, you'll be off of the SSM, k?~ Also, yeah, I'm taking over this topic.)

As the entrants were prepared, Kyuuri noticed that one seemed to be missing. Oh well, one less person that had to be dealt with. Being the super-kage that he was, he was hiding up on the ceiling as the group gathered. Jumping down and into the front of the bar, Kyuuri bowed, making a standard special appearance. However, that wasn't all! As he fell, a glass of what appeared to be sake fell perfectly before each of the non-Basuta participants.

"Welcome, welcome. It's time to have a talk with the Trickster. Since I used to be in your little bunch, I think it'd be better if I handled this, Basuta. They do need to learn, after all." With that, he did a seal, poofing Basuta away.

"Now then, onto business. First, since it appears as some of you don't know each other, please introduce yourself and then you're sword, then take a swig. I'll start, since I'm the leader of this joint.

As most of you know, I'm Kyuuri, the Mizukage, the Trickster of the Mist, and all that fun stuff. My sword is the Direiyaiba, which is a stall-sort of weapon. Next up is you, Boney,"
he said, taking a drink of his own special cup of sake. Cucumber-enhanced, of course.

CodingsShow
Oohazure: [color=#AFAD00][b]""[/b][/color]
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]
Okuure Daisuke: [b][color=#BA7CBC]""[/color][/b]
Kouseki Kazouchi: [b][color=#007D4F]""[/color][/b]

Heerosato

Post by Heerosato » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:31 am

Makura stood up and slightly bowed to everyone, then spoke in a clam voice to them all. "I am Makura Kaguya and my sword Kamikaze is made from my bones." He then sat back down.

my charactersShow
[C-Rank Missing Nin • Kumogakure no SatoIshiguro, Akuen • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:4 D:0]
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Nyuukou, YumeKurushimi Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Kirigakure no Sato • Shinwa, TenkaSpirit of the Scorpio • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:00 am

A part of Rowan's emotion slipped out through a crack in his protective shell as teh kage sprung down before them, surprise and wondering, this seemed to be happening more often these days maybe it was time to start being his real self all teh time.
"Oh Kyuuri-sama!" He blurted out all surprised.
He watched as the Mizugake poofed away Basuta and placed down a glass of sake almost like magic.
After a little and quick speech by Makura, Rowan was next up as he stood up unsheafing his sword off his back and holding it before him.
"Well taht was nice short and sweet wasn't it?" He spoke calmly trying to bring out his real emotions from behind his protective shell.
His voice became a little more cheerufl and happy as he spoke once more "I am Shinwa Rowan and for interest sakes my own clan abilities are that of a treant"
he proudly lifted up his sword.
"This is Bankonissuiken, quite a long worded name for a sword if I may say so myself but he is so precious to me I don't know what I would do without him. Bakon is quite irritatable at times though, speaking as if he is some kind og royal king, acting like a little brat"
"HEEYY!! Now now that is not very nice!" screamed the sword in vibrating tones that only Rowan could 'hear'.
"Haha he is acting like one right now!" Rowan chuckled.
The man then sat down and dipped his finger in the sake.
"Uuggh sake"
"If you don't mind Kage-Sama, I wish to have water instead but don't worry I can handle it"
Rowan called for a new empty glass which may have confused the others but the barman showed little confusion at all, being acustomed to having Rowan in the bar before.
"Ahh there we are"
Rowan then tapped his sword on the edge of the glass as water burst of of the blade, flowing down like a small waterfal forming a perfectly nice drink for Rowan.
"Ok there we go"
Rowan took his new drink and began sipping away awaiting the next swordsman to speak.

Servant

Post by Servant » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:09 pm

Shimizu watched as Rowan performed for the group with his sword. She stood up next, prepared to introduce herself to the group. "I am Shimizu, Virus of the Mist. My sword is Futami Tan." She sat back down after she was done. Those around the table may notice that Shimizu was the only (I think) Swordsman that didn't have a sword with her. That was actually untrue, her sword was inside the tattoo on her right wrist, but unlike the other Swordsmen, she didn't have to carry the cumbersome weapon around in plain sight.
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

Ragna

Post by Ragna » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:32 pm

Ragna raised his hand as he introduced himself, "Name's Ragna, and this," he unsheathed his sword and held it straight out infront of him. Light glistened off of it as a small amount of electricity flowed through it. He continued, "is the Azure Grimore. Azure for short." He pulled his sword back and sheathed it again. "You can call me the 'Lightning Reaper'."

Arion

Post by Arion » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:56 pm

Sasaki had watched the event unfold, a bit confused by it all. He played along though, his other side telling him to. He was a bit late to introduce himself, only because he wanted to listen to all the others first.

"Kojirou, Sasaki," He started by stating his name, "The name of the sword is Hana. She is rather fixated on me, so I've no problem using her." With that said, he took up his cup and took a drink, though only a little. It wasn't exactly a good idea to have a mentally instable fellow with a sword get drunk. Of course, his other half didn't mind at all and was the reason why he even drank a little in the first place.

Arion's CharactersShow
Name Rank Village Squad/Org Companions S A B C D Socials Stat Points Hyuuga, Katashi Sp.Jounin Konohagakure SMM / Mamorinuku N/A 0 0 0 7 7 41 6 48/278 Isamu, Kiyoshi Genin Kirigakure N/A N/A 0 0 0 0 1 0 2 27/112 Chikai, Haji Chunin Iwagakure N/A N/A 0 0 0 2 2 3 132/39 Itsuki, Hiroto Genin Sunagakure Team MH N/A 0 0 0 0 3 5 4 30/64 Shioke, Sayuri C-Rank MN Kumogakure N/A N/A 0 0 0 2 6 7 6 96/262

Some Writing of MineShow

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:08 am

Deksi now knew the names of his fellow swordsman, and the names of their swords as well. He knew the other kaguya, well due to the fact taht they were in the same clan. Deksi smiled and nodded towards his fellow swordsman as he began to speak. "Dekisui Kaguya." said Deksi getting up and unraveling his sword. "This here is the Sesshu Omide. Unlike the rest of your blades. Sesshu is relatively quiet, although she tends to flare up every now and then." said Deksi downing a shot and sheathing hsi sword in the process.

Everyone had made their introductions and everyone had made their announcements that the mizukage had asked. "I am sure everyone here knows, but for clarification mizukage, could you tell us why we are here?" asked Deksi as he looked towards the direction of the mizukage.
Ghost

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:44 pm

"Well well well, Deksi. I'm here to tell you all that you're all a big bunch of horrible ninja that aren't even fit for your jobs as guardians of the mist. You're all disgraces to the Seven Swordsman name," he spoke out, with his standard smile at the end, before continuing once more. "This isn't even nostalgia goggles or anything, people! You all are a horrible bunch. You all should be able to work with the ninja of Kiri and be able to complete missions. However, some of you can't even form a plan, nor go along with it to capture ONE ninja. This is mainly to Rowan and such, but others of you aren't working together either. Some of you don't even know each other, which is even more dreaded to even think of. You all should be an machine, working together to bring Kirigakure no Sato to greatness, to perfection, to the top! But, you are just off doing your own things, not paying attention to what matters." By this time, Kyuuri's facial expression was much more noticeably serious nature.

(OOC: For this post, you guys can post your thoughts or whatever. :e)
CodingsShow
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]

Arion

Post by Arion » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:42 pm

So... he wants us to work together?

Sasaki remained silent as he thought about what the Mizukage was trying to say.

Blah!

His other self was already attempting to sway him away.

We don't need anyone else, we got each other. Three's a crowd anyways.

Sasaki shook his head.

I think us Seven Swordsmen are supposed to work together. Why be a group and not work together? We may as well be lonelies for that matter.

The conflicted swordsmen took a sip of his drink, followed by a sigh.

I keep telling you to trust me, but no! Have it your way, but when you get stabbed in the back, don't come crying to me!

Arion's CharactersShow

Some Writing of MineShow

Heerosato

Post by Heerosato » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:28 pm

Makura just sat there drinking his water slowly as the Mizukage went off on all of them. He had been a member for some time, but his skills have never been in question. He wondered why this all of a sudden, being called here and getting yelled at like a genin. He had just finished an A rank mission with two of the other seven swordsmen, and did great during it. His plans were almost flawless, and he normally worked well with others. So he had no idea why the Mizukage was going off on him at this point and time.

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:13 am

Rowan cringed as the mizukage mentioned his name directly, was he the worst of all the swordsmen perhaps? How could they let it all slip up so bad?
The treeman stared down at his water in sorrow, albiet hidding his sadness behind his shield as he thought about what they were doing wrong.

Servant

Post by Servant » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:23 am

Shimizu sat and listened to the Mizukage. He was ranting, that was a sign of someone who wasn't keeping their cool. Shimizu just waited to see where all of this was going. Pointing out problems was easy, four year olds could do it along with many animals, but coming up with solutions was a much more efficient use of time.

"You're a fucking idiot, Kyuuri. Too bad you poofed Basuta away, at least he has some fucking brains."
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:17 pm

Deksi had a bad feeling about this. The mizukage was starting to rant and rave about how they were supposed to be on a team, and work as one. He had a feeling that he was going to challenge them to a fight, or send them on a near suicide mission to get some worthless object, to only know about team work. He knew some of the members, as well as some he was not so acquainted with, but he did recognize the name of the swordsman of rowan. He was a former team leader of a genin team.

Deksi began to sip his sake, keeping an eye on all the swordsman and the mizukage. He felt that something was gonna happen that would have them all on edge.

'of course we work together, we have that communication jutsu after all' thought deksi as he began to refill his cup of sake. But why was he getting furious over this little matter, he would never know. But the fact was that the mizukage pointed out rowan, out of the others. Deksi listened on as the rest of the ssm remained quiet.
Ghost

Ragna

Post by Ragna » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:55 pm

Ragna was kinda confused, yet relieved. This would mean that he wouldn't have to worry about people singling him out and trying to "relieve" him of his spot. But none the less the problem at hand was the lack of team work in a team he just became part of. Times were tough on him, but it all would turn around soon. But that was neither here or there. Anyways, he looked on waiting for the MIzukage to continue.

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:09 am

(OOC: Sorry guys -_-. I asked ein to post and he didn't.)

Kyuuri's face instantly lightened up again. "It's not that serious, though. You'll all live... hopefully!" he said with a grin. It was normally hard to tell what the trickster was thinking and this time was not like any others. "About half of you, after today, will no longer be a part of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist." The Mizukage waited for a split second, adding more of a dramatic pause before continuing. "How will I decide this, you ask? Well, it's simple really. You'll all be putting on a fight. It will be a sorta melee, where the last group standing wins. Now, then, how are groups determined? Well, it's entirely up to you! You can team with whoever you want, but as long as there are 4 people standing, the winners won't be picked. Fun times. However, if you feel a bit... quirky... you could always be the one to beat everyone and be the lone Swordsman of the Mist," the previous Swordsmen said with a wink. "Any questions?"
CodingsShow

Arion

Post by Arion » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:46 pm

Sasaki listened attently until the Mizukage got to 'the part'. A melee between the Seven Swordsmen, where they could team up if they wanted. The idea sounded good, but something threw him off as he begun to have a mental debate.

Something... doesn't make sense. He went on about teamwork, now tells us to have a free for all where we can team up, but there are no winners as long as five of us are still standing.

It's not too difficult. There are seven of us, if five need to go down, that just leaves two. That means we're to split into two man teams if we want to stay, with one person going solo.

Oh? So the teamwork is just in pairs, I thought we would all need to work together. I wonder who the lone Swordsmen will be...

Heh, not us, after all, there are two of us...

I don't know... We've never really met or worked with any of these guys. I guess we'll just team up with whomever wants.

Yeah, but keep your guard up just in case, it is a melee. So stay on guard and I'll watch.

You'll... watch?

After some mental dialogue with himself, Sasaki came back to reality with a smirk on his face as he lifted his cup and took a drink.

Arion's CharactersShow

Some Writing of MineShow

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:52 am

Rowan perked up when he heared the mizukage mention there was going to be some kind of royal rumble between all the swordsmen, a rumble that would wittle down their numbers either by death or simple defeat.
"Ooohh"
The mans interest sparked and his sword vibrated in delight at the thought of fighting all the others, at the thought of proving himself, at the thought of spilling blood in a very special challanging fight indeed.
"Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe" laughed both Rowan and bankonissuiken manicly in unision.
"This will be very fun and interesting"
Standing up and slamming his sword on the desk, Rowan's darker battle thirsty side was awaking already at the thought of fighting so mnay opponents at once.
"So when do we begin?"

Heerosato

Post by Heerosato » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:19 pm

Makura knew the Mizukage was different but this was outrageous by all means. He did not like this idea of a battle at all, it was pointless and a waste of energy. There will be blood spilled this day and he knew this, because all they wanted was the strong and did not see the value of the weak becoming stronger. He hated this with every fiber in his being drawing back to his code in life knowing what was the right thing to do. He had to talk the Mizukage out of this some how, he needed to show them that this was not needed. So Makura lowered his hood, and then stood up and bowed at the Mizukage wanting to show him respect still.

"I am sorry sir but this is wrong we should not wast Kiri's resources on such a pointless battle. Even though some of us may be weak the weak do get stronger, and this would only end some of us in the end. I think that some people would just not stop with just winning. They will want to kill us all, and to wast so much on something so pointless would only make Kiri weaker in a whole. Pardon my intrusion on this matter, but this is what I know to be right in my heart."

Makura then raised his head and sat back down in his seat, after speaking and a calm collected voice. He wanted to make sure they all knew that this was wrong and what was right. He needed to try, and stop this by anyway he could. He would fight if he had to but all battles can be stopped before they start with just talking to people. He wanted to show that Kiri was just not all blood and guts that they have a soul too.

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

Servant

Post by Servant » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:41 am

Shimizu wondered if the Trickster was simply doing what he was known for. This couldn't be an applicable method to strengthen Kiri's mighty Swordsmen. This wasn't the Bloody Mist anymore. Makura standing to give his speech about how wrong this was served to strengthen Shimizu's resolve.

"He is right. This is not the right way to do things and if you continue on this path, I will not participate."

She'd said it. As much as she enjoyed being a Swordsman, she wasn't willing to do this just to remain one. The title of Swordsman didn't actually make her stronger, so she did not lose anything by stepping down.[/color]
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:21 pm

The Mizukage smiled; “Insubordination! Reckless disregarding of direct orders! Revolution! Rebels without a cause!” He seemed to go on for a moment before pausing, and locking eyes with Makura. “Makura, wherever did you get the idea of a fight to the death? This is elimination. It is what Shinobi do; weed out the weak. We do it when you graduate from the academy. We do it when you take place in the Chuunin exams. Makura... a Shinobi could even take your place by killing you in a duel.”

Glancing towards Shimizu, the Mizukage would give a similar gesture of disappointment. “’Blood Mist’. How apt; I never mentioned a fight to the death, and yet you jump to this. What does that say about you, Makura? What does that say about you, Shimizu?”

The Mizukage displayed a genuine moment of rarity; seriousness. “As it stands, the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist are a disgrace. This is a test to demote those who don’t belong amongst our ranks; they will be back to being Jounin. Of course, Makura assumes you can’t help but kill each other. So does Shimizu. Or maybe you two just want to hold to your positions.”

The Mizukage paused, before breaking out into an obnoxious laugh, tearing slightly. “Oh, how I do love revolutions. Are you two quite done assuming I’m going to have you two kill each other? I hadn’t quite considered it, but now that you’ve brought it up, well . . . it just sounds more appealing with each passing moment.” This was said with a smile. The Trickster was just joking . . . right?
CodingsShow

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:23 am

Dekisui had his interests pegged. Two of the swordsman had though that the mizukage was going to send them on a battle royal against each other, the victor living and keeping their spot on the seven swordsman. The loser, would wind up facing death, and of course, losing their spot. The mizukage went on as he liked the idea of a battle royal, but was merely gonna demote them to jounin, which would not be that bad. Guaranteed, those who would be demoted would lose their blades, but being a jounin, means that you could always rejoin when you were more powerful once more. The latter would permanently mean no re joining.

"Mizukage, if i may speak." said Dekisui, as he got up and began to speak. "Mizukage, i believe that it would be the wisest choice to merely demote those who are not worthy of holding the prideful title of the swordsman. This way, we could still have those who were former seven swordsman, and still have shinobi capable of fighting on missions and within the city. The latter would reduce our jounin forces, and the cost of the jounin exams would cost us more then it would benefit." said Dekisui.

Hopefully the tricky and elusive kage would take dekisui's decision, rather then the others opinions of how it should be done. If he chose the two's bloody match idea, there were two kaguya in the room. If they properly teamed up, taking out the rest would be simple and easy. If he got demoted, it would not mean much to him, it would give him more incentive to join the seven swordsman.
Ghost

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:11 pm

(OOC: Ragna's out.)

"Of course, of course."Kyuuri nodded, noticing Ragna, who had started to nod off. He immediately disappeared in a flash, appearing right before the man, instantly striking him in the gut, causing him to poof away in a manner much like what had happened to Basuta.

With that done, he formed a hand sign, causing all the remaining 5 swordsmen to be teleported along with him to an open field. There wasn't any water in sight, which was an amazing factor for Kiri. Each participant was in a pentagon-shape, being 20 meters apart from each other, in the following order: Rowan, Shimizu, Makura, Dekisui, and Sasaki (The posting order is the same). Kyuuri stood in the middle of the field. "Try not to kill each other. Once someone falls, or halts, (OOC: Doesn't post in 3 days) will be teleported away, instantly losing their position. Once three of you fall, it's over." With that last word, Kyuuri poofed away.
CodingsShow

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:01 pm

Rowan found it amusing how the mizukage simply pounded down on the dozer, poofing him away before suddenly warping the rest of them into a strange battlefield in which no water could be seen as present.
"Hehehehehehe" chuckled the tree man in delight.
Pointing bankonssuiken out towards Makura, Rowan slowly moved it round till it pointed towards Sasaki and then quickly swinging it back round to Dekisui and making a powerful slash down through the air as he grinned with utter delight.
"YOU!!!" he screamed

Servant

Post by Servant » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:06 pm

Shimizu thought quickly about who was around her and her best options. She had been on three A ranked missions with Rowan and felt comfortable with him as a fellow Swordsman. On her most recent mission, she'd also been able to see Makura in action. While he may not be the best teammate in the world, she had to admit that he was a capable Swordsman. She decided not to attack either of those shinobi, but in the back of her mind she knew Just because I am not going to attack them does not mean that they will not attack me.

She tried to keep her eyes on everyone, in case anyone attacked. She watched as Rowan made a show of picking a target. She was glad he had not picked her, though she was still worried that Makura may move in swiftly to remove her from the competition.

With Rowan likely garnering Dekisui's attention, Shimizu removed a kunai from her pack and threw it across the pentagon at him. She was hoping to catch the shinobi off guard.
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

Heerosato

Post by Heerosato » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:20 pm

Makura still hated this with all of his might, and wanted to reason with the Mizukage more. He was not given the option though as they were poofed away to a fighting area. This was not good he needed to act fast or many people would be hurt in this point less fight. He seen Rowan run off at Dekisui getting ready to attack, so it would be best to make this over fast for him. Then seen a Kunai thrown at him, but knew that a two on one fight might make someone to stop. So he charged at Dekisui dogging the kunai, then drawing his sword. Three on one should make him want to stop no matter what that is if he valued his own life. Makura hoped that he would be forgiven for this.

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:11 pm

With the attacks going on, Kyuuri was quite exact. Poofing into existence over Dekisui's head, falling down sorta on top of him, shouting out "Failure!" before poofing away again, leaving again, with Dekisui disappearing with him.
CodingsShow

Arion

Post by Arion » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:49 pm

Sasaki had hung back and watched as they were all poofed to some waterless area somewhere in Kiri, if they were even still there. Once there, the Mizukage, Kyuuri, informed them of what they were to do. An all out tourney where the it would be decided who stayed and who went. It seemed like one of them was certainly going to be gone, Dekisui.

The man had been targeted by three of his fellow Swordsmen from the get go. Just as it seemed that he would be terminated... actually, he was. The Mizukage himself poofed the man away, calling him a failure as he did so. What prompted this? Sasaki had no clue. Perhaps the Mizukage was even more crazed than he was.

Kyuuri-sama wanted to hack out the weaker ones from us, possibly cutting the Swordsmen in half. When we poofed here, there was already five and now there are four of us left. We've lost almost half already and yet we're still to fight?

You ought to take advantage that these ducks are all aiming at thin air and strike them from behind.

I don't think any of them would fall that easily.

Possibly, but you'd deal a good amount of damage. Just get in there and cut them to shreds or they'll cut us.

I don't know...

Sasaki looked over the remaining shinobi. Rowan seemed to be rather battle hungry and a bit excited, like Sasaki's other half. Makura and Shimizu were the two who had objected to the fighting. As much as they had objected, they were here and fighting, though it was the same target they had intended. Sasaki saw something though, it was Makura. It seemed as if he was still intent on not fighting and was merely doing it because he had to.

Sasaki himself was in conflict. One side of him didn't want to fight either. He agreed with Makura and found that with only four Swordsmen left, the job of cleansing the team was done. His other half wanted to just dive in and slash away at the others now that they were busy. He tried to find a medium between the two as he performed a series of handseals. Once done, a mist covered the area, making it difficult to see. Normally, one would hold the handseal in order to travel through the mist, but that wasn't the shinobi's intention. No, he merely wanted to fog the field. He did move from his location, moving and drawing his sword slowly and silently as to avoid being heard. With the mist over the field, things would get interesting.
SpoilerShow
Ninpou • Kirigakure no Jutsu [Ninja Arts • Hidden Mist Technique]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Kiri-nin
Kirigakure no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Hidden Mist Ninja. Forming a one handed seal the ninja causes the area surrounding their target to be covered in thick mist or fog. While having the one handed seal intact the ninja can disappear and reappear elsewhere near his target. The low visibility allows the ninja to silently and secretly assassinate their target.

Arion's CharactersShow

Some Writing of MineShow

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:56 am

With Rowan himself preparing an attack on Dekisui and his two friends performing actual attacks, it irritated him that the Mizukage dropped down poofing away the man before he could even react to their assault; irritation intact the swordsman quickly swung his sword round towards the dual minded freak whom by this point had completed a singular handseal, forming a thick mist around the area before quietly charging forwards.
"OH COME OOONNN!" he yelled in great irration
"WHAT BIG BABIES FIRST BEING POOFED AWAY NOW HIDE AND SEEK!?"
The treeman took a deep breath in attempt to relax himself.
"Ok fine, two can play at that game" he spoke in a less irriated but still blood firsty tone.
Holding up his left hand in a singular handseal Rowan faded away into the fog and took on a more stealth like approach as he scurried around looking for his opponent, stomping on the ground from time to time.
"Hehehehehe" he snickered amongst the mist.
"This will be a fun game of hide and seek"
That was his last words for the remainder of time he spent hidden in the mist.
SpoilerShow
*Ninpou • Kirigakure no Jutsu [Ninja Arts • Hidden Mist Technique]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Kiri-nin
Kirigakure no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Hidden Mist Ninja. Forming a one handed seal the ninja causes the area surrounding their target to be covered in thick mist or fog. While having the one handed seal intact the ninja can disappear and reappear elsewhere near his target. The low visibility allows the ninja to silently and secretly assassinate their target.

Servant

Post by Servant » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:39 pm

Shimizu despised the Mist that so many Kiri shinobi relied on so heavily. If she were going to kill someone, she wants to see the effects of her efforts. She wants to see the blood ooze from her victims body and with his blasted mist, she couldn't see anything. She tried to ready herself for an incoming attack, but there was no way to determine where they may be coming from.

This was a simple competition. You won by being one of the last few members standing, not by removing the competition. That meant Shimizu just had to survive this Mist, not destroy an opponent. With that in mind, she moved her hands in front of her and did a few handsigns. Just a moment later, she turned to a puddle of water.
SpoilerShow
*Ninpou • Suiton • Mizu Kawarimi [Ninja Arts • Water Element • Water Replacement]
C-ranked Ninjutsu
Ninpou • Suiton • Mizu Kawarimi is a Ninjutsu utilizing the Water Element. In this form the user can freely transform their body into liquid. The user can even turn into a mere puddle which can be used for many purposes as to hide from an opponent. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks. Though at the cost of not being able to use jutsu and not being able to move as much while in this form. This jutsu can only be used twice in a topic.
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

Heerosato

Post by Heerosato » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:25 pm

Makura seen the Mizukage fail one of them, and that means now that only one other needed to fail for him to keep his spot. Though before he could act to fast there was a deep mist or fog set in and this was not good. Odds were that one of the other nins made this fog, but soon it got worst to where he could just see barely in front of him. Makura had to act fast due to the fact that one or more of them were moving in this He then had an idea, that could end badly for him if he failed.

He placed his sword in the ground then all of a sudden he had tall spikes of bones shoot up from the ground these were taller then what most ninjas jump. The space between them all was just a foot or two between each, but made sure he was not hit from them. The worst part about this was that he had covered the entire area, so that no one would be able to leave this odds were. He then decided to do a few hand seals, and grabbed his sword once more then fuse the one bone tree that was in front of him. Then as he entered he made electricity arch from every bone tree but his. So now the few feet between each bone was a deadly trap, and the bones themselves were as well. The only safe place was the few inches around the bone Makura was in, unlucky for them they would almost not be able to tell which bone that is due to the mist and the attack its self.

He did not want to do this, but he was also thrown into a fight he did not want to be in. Rather then setting this like civilized men the Mizukage made them fight, as if it was a fight to the death. Now that it was harder for Makura he was going to end this pointless fight with this attack.
SpoilerShow
Butsu no Kigi Umou [To Strike the Tree down]
A-Rank Ninjutsu
prerequisite: Sawarabi no Mai
After the correct hand seals Makura is able to arch electricity threw, and across the bones created with Sawarabi no Mai. This is very bright and causes everyone in the area including the user to not be able to see for the post that this is used if his or her eyes are open. If the electricity hits a person this will paralyze them for two posts, and the amount of damage done is that it causes mild pain once the paralyze is over for one post.

~Sawarabi no Mai [Dance of the Young Ferns]
S-Ranked Taijutsu
Sawarabi no Mai is the fifth of five dance forms. The user quickly grows a multitude of tall spikes from his body to create a large forest of bone. While in this form he himself can merge into the bone trees to attack his target from whichever spike he wants.

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

Arion

Post by Arion » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:53 pm

"Seems like Kaguya made his move," Sasaki stopped the moment the bones sprouted forth and remained still. Then he noted the electricity and when he saw how bright it was, quickly closed his eyes. However, he soon discovered that even as he remained still, he couldn't move.

Damn! That electricity got us...

Yup. Looks like the bugger got the whole area, that or he has it in for you.

Gee, thanks... what do we do?

What do you mean? Open your eyes kiddo! We're fu...

Sasaki opened his eyes, but couldn't shake his head at his own thoughts. Was it really over? For him? For everyone? He tried to move, but he simply couldn't.

Arion's CharactersShow

Some Writing of MineShow

Heerosato

Post by Heerosato » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:57 am

[ooc: Even if you were fast enough to doge bone trees that you could not see coming up that give you only a few feet of room to work with, the electricity would hit you if you just stood there due to the fact that its going between all but one bone tree. The one tree is far enough away from you and you would not be able to see what one that is, so there for you would not be able to move due to the effects of the electricity.]

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

Arion

Post by Arion » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:23 pm

[OOC: I've edited post.]

Arion's CharactersShow

Some Writing of MineShow

Return to “Bloodriver Bar”