One drink, Two Drinks, Three drinks, Floor

PureWillPower
Location: I had to walk to school uphill in the snow, 5 miles, both ways.....Yes I lived in Florida. Don't ruin my memories with your logic.

Post by PureWillPower » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:31 pm

Kazuhiko sat at his usual seat at the end of the bar. Out front his usual companion had to wait seeing as she was still under the age of 16. Fortunately the Otoya Clan head was skilled at non verbal communication or he would be buying the bar every time he ordered a drink. Because he had a meeting to get to later today, he had kept his drink choices on the light side. He was in his standard Clan kimono, left arm out of the sleeve letting it rest on the bar and his sleeve hanging behind him. His twin straight swords outside held by his slave companion as were his scrolls of notes for business. A few glasses of kelp tea were all he needed to prepare his mind for business negotiations. Though sometimes he wished he wasn't the Otoya clan head. That he could just be one of the regular jack offs slumming the bar and drinking without worry. Raise his voice up with out the fear of creating a radius of hearing loss.
Characters made of PureWillP0wer
VillageNameRankRenownMissionsColor Code
Sakugu TsubumeGenin--FFE134
Taku YukoJounin200-008008

sexii

Post by sexii » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:46 pm

Walking into the bar Misa had been rather annoyed, and was in need of a drink. Walking through the doors she noticed a young girl standing outside of the bar, this was rather unusual. "Eh." she said walking right past the girl. Once inside the bar she neared the bar, "One saki please, make it stronger then usual if you don't mind."
As she sat at the bar she looked around and became even more annoyed, once again full of drunks and idiots and once again she was alone in the bar. It had been some time since she last saw Satorose, "Hmph some boyfriend." she said as she drank from her glass of saki. "I'm not in the mood for stupid people tonight she said letting her anbu mask rest firmly on her lap.
Hissori Kiri Genin
Missons S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:1,
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Missions S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0
Socials 0

PureWillPower
Location: I had to walk to school uphill in the snow, 5 miles, both ways.....Yes I lived in Florida. Don't ruin my memories with your logic.

Post by PureWillPower » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:54 pm

Kazuhiko noticed the lady walk into the bar. A cursory glance caught his eye to the anbu mask she carried. She seemed rather ticked off at someone. Motioning the barkeep with his hand, he got a nod back as the double strong sake was poured for her. "Compliments of the guy at the end of the bar." Kazu just stayed in his restful pose as the barkeep pointed him out. His long rat tail was kept over his right shoulder forward. The forehead protector across his brow had an extra shine to it. Moving his hand up and waving it from right to left blue words appeared in the air for a breif moment before fading away. Just long enough for one to read it. <Good Evening> the way it was written had a formal flare to it as if it was the style of hand writting one saw on formal documents.
Jutsu UsedShow
Kakikata [Way of Writing]
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Close
Kakikata is a simple ninjutsu that with a wave of the hand, prints into the air with blue chakra what the user wants to say. This takes ¼ of the time writing it but slightly longer than actually saying it. The word blow away after half a post. The user can print up to one sentence a pass of the hand. The user can direct the way it writes by the motion of the hand. Left to write prints it in reverse so someone facing them can read it easier. A right to Left pass will print it as if the user is reading it so someone next to him can read it easily.

sexii

Post by sexii » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:59 pm

With the bar keep pointing at the man she couldn't help but notice he wasn't speaking. "Who the hell?" she said aloud. He greeted her with chakra via air writing. "Hmm, may as well go say hello, if anything at least he's quiet." Finishing off her glass of saki, she walked over casually carrying her anbu mask in her left hand. As she made her way over she gave him another look, with that she came close to him and greeted him.

"Hello, my name is Misa Aisu of the Aisu clan. I appreciate you paying for my drink, what would your name be? Also would it be okay if I took a seat?"
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

PureWillPower

Post by PureWillPower » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:06 pm

As she made her way over, Kazu proceeded to pull out a card and place it on the bartop, turned to face her. As she asked if she could sit he simply motioned his hand inviting her to sit down. He then slid the card to her offering it it her. It was a simple card. A symbol of three inclusive rings in to top and center. the name running along the side "Otoya Kazuhiko" Anyone in Kirigakure higher that Genin has at least heard of the Otoya's. A very quiet clan on their own island. Tales were told by some of the powers of thier voices, able to shatter rocks or out right kill others. A few names through the Otoya history have been blessed with tales of literally talking their way out of any situation. Kazuhiko was a recently named new head of the family and most Jounin were aware of this simply because of a shift in power in one of the village's most patriotic clans.

sexii

Post by sexii » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:24 pm

"Oh, so thats why you won't speak. I got it, if you do then you'll probly hurt a few people in here. I got ya, barkeep lemme get another double shot of saki if you would." she yelled. "Well then, you must have seen something you liked when you saw me, so what was it?" she said with an annoyed tone of voice. It wasn't the first time a man tried picking her up at a bar, how would she know if he was any different?

Awaiting his response a waiter within the bar came forward and placed her shot down. Stupidly he waited for a tip, in her mood that was a big mistake. "Mhm." the guy said waiting for just a small tip. "Okay here's a tip, if you don't move I'll move you myself." The barkeep noticed this and rushed over to the man. "Listen kid you don't wanna annoy her, shes in a bad enough mood." he said to the young waiter.

Still the young man didn't move. "Fine I warned you." she said with authority as she stood up faster then usual. Quickly she smirked and made a fist. "Ha." she said as she flung her fist forward at the man making a strong impact to his torso, this sent him across the bar and crashing into the bar itself. The barkeep shook his head and walked back dragging the man into the back room of the bar so he could tend to the young waiter.

"Now I can enjoy my drink." she said seeming to be in a slightly better mood still waiting for the mans response.
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

PureWillPower

Post by PureWillPower » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:58 am

As she was asserting her authority over the poor individual who was looking to make ends meet most likely, Kazuhiko was moving his hand in a solid motion across the bar top. His way of keeping their conversation at whisper area. <You looked like you were a bit perturbed. I find that our shinobi do not function well with anger.> He took a bit for the words to be read and then vanish as he moved it back across again <We Otoya's are good listeners and we never interrupt so why not vent on me?> The Silent One's face curled into a warm smile despite, or rather because of, the 'tip' she gave the man. She did in fact warn him.

Hitomi watched from the outside of the bar once she heard the clatter. Otoya-sama might require his weapons if the need arose. He has taken a vow not to use his voice within the village except for a Village Crisis. When she saw him 'chatting' and smiling to the women, she couldn't pull herself away. A little bit of jealousy and a little bit of distrust plays havoc on any 15 year old girl's heart.

sexii

Post by sexii » Sat May 01, 2010 7:42 am

"Vent." this man had really wanted to know what was bothering her. He was being genuine and kind, this was something she wasn't used to. Kindness without a cause was something entirely new to her and for this she was thankful this man had called her over. Although after having two double shots of saki she had been feeling a little nice and this wasn't good.

When under the influence she was normall a very violent person. Now she had to control herself. "Well." she said. "I haven't seen my boyfriend in quite a while, and its rather annoying that I have little to no company. Now I'm talking to someone I don't know and your giving me more attention then he does, not to mention your not trying to get in my pants." she said with a forced smile.
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

PureWillPower

Post by PureWillPower » Sat May 01, 2010 6:45 pm

Kazu simply wiped his hand over the counter for a short and sweet message to explain precisely what he was thinking as a reply to her. "I would never fit in them."
OOCShow
Sometimes the little post speaks chapters.

sexii

Post by sexii » Mon May 03, 2010 6:58 pm

Not exactly sure at what the man meant she continued on just ignoring the gesture kindly. "We'll in anycase I don't want to vent. If you want to talk about something please start up another conversation or I'm leaving, I'm far to annoyed to just talk about nothing." She wasn't trying to be rude but in her modd most who knew her would expect this much.

Hoping the man wasn't angry with her she contiued to sip her double shot of saki awaiting his next gesture.
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

PureWillPower

Post by PureWillPower » Wed May 05, 2010 11:55 am

Kazu just smiled and swiped his hand again. <Well I'm sure my basic life would bore a lady such as yourself. Politics, finances, that sort of stuff.> As he left it to be read he picked up his glass and took a drink of it while watching her read. There was just something about the Aisu complexion that always suckered him in. It was a shame she didn't get his joke concerning 'getting into her pants.' Would have been nice to see her laugh. Setting his drink down he wiped his hand again. <Perhaps we can talk about something that interest you? Perhaps something you like to do for fun?>

sexii

Post by sexii » Wed May 05, 2010 3:17 pm

"Something that interests me?" she questioned. Maybe this guy wasn't as lame as he appeared, well he did seem lame but at least he was consierate. "Well a test of strengths is always a favorite of mine. Recently I got a boyfriend, but he seems to be the wrong guy for me. Although my love belongs to the strongest and no one else. For now he is my boyfriend until he shows he cannot protect me." she said taking a deep breath.

"Not to mention the fact that he hasn't been around lately and that leaves me to assume he's losing interest. Am I not attractive?" she asked putting the man on the spot.
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

PureWillPower

Post by PureWillPower » Wed May 05, 2010 6:22 pm

Without missing a beat Kazu waved his hand <You are as beautiful as a the snow on a flower.> As he set his hand down he thought to himself. Test of strength? If all the Aisu women were like that then he had no chance if it was physical strength. He could subdue and plaster nearly everyone in the village. But he had trouble lifting boxes of paper to send out sometimes. Heck, his 'voice' the fifteen year old girl at the door could lift more than he could. <so wouldn't that love go to the Mizukage? As he is the strongest?>

sexii

Post by sexii » Thu May 06, 2010 5:55 pm

"hehe thank you for the compliment." She said in a modest tone. "As for the Mizukage I'm not a fan." she said in a more serious voice. "I have no intention of befriending him let alone being that close to him." she finished. With that being said she stood up, "Would you like to go for a walk, this place is boring me."
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

PureWillPower

Post by PureWillPower » Thu May 06, 2010 7:12 pm

Kazuhiko just nodded and gave a swift motion to the barkeep. Bar tabs. Just another bill that gets handled on the end of the month. As they left the bar, Hitomi stepped to follow but Kazu just waved a hand politely telling her to bugger off. It took her a few moments but then giggled as she went back home.

sexii

Post by sexii » Sat May 08, 2010 12:04 pm

With the girl done it had just been the otoya man and her. "Well what would you like to do?" She asked politely. "If you want we can go to the hotspring for a little R&R. If that doesn't sound good we could always just take a walk within the confines of the village, or outside of them if you wish."
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

Return to “Bloodriver Bar”