[Graded]The Red Diamond King [Closed, Fox]

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Post by Sia » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:29 am

It was fairly late in the evening, and Takeshi had spent the day training when the usual dense fog of Kirigakure was met with another usual summons of heavy rain. He decided that he was done training for the day and it was a good thing too. As he headed into his house to check the time he realized that he'd been training quite bit longer than usual. He decided he would hit up one of Kirigakures many bars that were located in an abundance in most areas around the village. The Muramasa family member quickly cleansed himself of the gratuitous amounts of sweat that he had accumulated during the course of the days training before he set out towards the Bloodriver Bar.

His attire was his usual. Upon his torso he bore no shirt and he even left behind his usual signature articles of appearance. The mask, scarf, and bone sword were all left behind at his place of residency. As he traveled quickly through the depths of Kirigakure to his favored bar, his long white hair that got him generally mistaken for a Kaguya flowed behind him. If not for the fact that he had lived in Kirigakure the entirety of his life, not unlike most in the village, he would have immense trouble navigating in the heavy fog and rain. As it was however, it was exceptionally easy to him and other residents of the village. In fact, one could say it was second nature.

Having eventually arrived at the Bloodriver Bar, the Red Diamond King made his way inside to a scene of bardic wannabe drunkards, the group of which were attempting to serenade everyone else in the bar. Ever so slightly amused, Takeshi looked around for any familiar faces, not really analyzing anyone long enough to determine whether or not he knew them in the least. Making his way towards a remote table, he hailed down a waitress and ordered a virgin cappuccino blended drink of a sort. Oddly enough, he had quit drinking several months ago, but still enjoyed the atmosphere of the bar. He waited for the waitress to come back, in the meantime listening to the drunken choir.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Flankingfox

Post by Flankingfox » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:21 pm

The sound of heavy rain was barely audible over the sound of the common rabble gayly going about their business. The tavern was quite full tonight especially with the influx of people wanting to get out of the dreary weather. More or less, the people in here were the very filth that littered the streets every morning asking for your loose change, even going so far as pickpocketing you for it. These people sure didn't look like conniving thieves tonight, they were joyous! They must have had a good fill today before the weather hit. At the counter there sat Shiv, sipping a drink while oddly enough conversing with the people he called filth.

There Shiv sat dressed out of character for once. He wore a pair of slacks, his favored shemagh, with what seemed to be a brown duster. The duster was unique in the fact that it looked like it was barely held together with a bunch of nick knacks and such, this very coat was worn the day he was almost killed. His favorite coat. Things must be been going well for him. It wasn't often he left his form fitting jumpsuit in the closet at his shitty apartment.

There was a something different about Shiv tonight, he had a queer look to him. It could largely be in part because of how well his previous night here went, or the fact he had finally got over his awkwardness with the girl he previously had feelings for. Either way it was an exceptionally good night to be having a few drinks aside from the weather, which always came with more rain. Being wet and sticky wasn't the best feeling in the world, well sometimes it could be, but that was another thing all together.

Shiv had been sitting at an angle so that he had vision of the entrance, no telling when some brute and his lackeys would storm in looking for revenge over previous nights that went sour. This place had become like a second home to Shiv, who was starting to fancy himself a casual among the crowd now. It was then that he noticed a peculiar visitor, one that hardly graced this bar with his presence. Shiv scoffed when he saw the man enter. The man was supposedly known around the village as 'Red Diamond King'.

Red Diamond King? How the hell did a guy get off with a nickname like that! What were people thinking calling a man such an absurd name. Luckily nobody has gotten around to gracing me with a retarded nickname or else I might as well just retire early. My enemies might just die of laughing. I would be the laughing stock of the slums...

Takeshi looked like he was alone, simply here to take part in the atmosphere no doubt. Shiv stood up and stretched his body, staggering slightly while looking in the general direction of this so called king. Noticing Shiv stand up the patrons gave him a peculiar look, usually Shiv walked out of this bar with at least one person down and out. A reputation like that was sure to turn a few heads. After a moment of glancing over Shiv they returned to their drink realizing he was just standing up to change position. Shiv hastily grabbed his bottle of ale from the counter and slowly shambled over toward the newcomer.

"Well if it isn't my old friend, Takeshi. You might not know me but we awkwardly met in this very bar..." Shiv said as he lifted his free hand to stroke the stubble on his face. He then continued by adding, "I wouldn't blame you if memory doesn't serve you. It was quite the awkward night due in a large part to some random boy with quite the temper... but enough of me, tell me about yourself lad." Right then Shiv slithered down onto one of the open stools at the table, firmly placing his drink down on the table in the process. The small thud, hinted that his bottle was indeed almost empty.

A single eyebrow raised curiously as Shiv looked at the man, "I'm not interrupting anything, am I?"
Characters
Name: Karagata, Shiv
Village: Kirigakure no Sato
Missions: S:0 A:0 B:1 C:1 D:0
Name: Sarutobi, Shin
Village: Konohagakure
Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0
Name: Karagata, Okami
Name: Tsukino, Jhin
Shiv PersonalityShow
"Having been trained to follow orders and accomplish any task given to him, Shiv has become a desensitized killer with an elitist attitude, being utterly rude to those that he deems lesser than himself. This can be seen through his interaction with people as he is quite the remorseless and sarcastic individual. His disregard for those around him can be seen through his logic of comparing people to weapons. He is professional, calculating, and ambitious by nature, with his professional side only being shown when dealing with those that he deems worthy of his respect."

Sia

Post by Sia » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:44 pm

The man known as Takeshi sat there in silence for a few moments, not really paying any attention to the man that had stood up a ways away. That was, until he started off in Takeshi's direction. The Muramasa family member was hoping not to get involved in a brawl this early into the outing. As the man spoke, he had to honestly say he didn't recognize the individual, but he did remember the instance in which he spoke of. He nodded his acknowledgment at the mans setting himself at the table with him. "You must have been the man, I'm assuming." Upon prompt to tell about himself, he thought he might as well.

"I'm going to be honest with you in that there doesn't happen to be a whole lot to me. Given the inevitability that as brothers in arms we are likely to eventually be teammates, I suppose I could do with telling you what there is to know." He paused for a moment, and pondered where to start. "Although I may look it due to my pale skin and white hair, I'm not actually a Kaguya. I do however have an exceptionally good relationship with the Kaguya clan. I was in love with one a long time ago, but I was unfortunate enough to witness her death on a mission we were on together." He looked towards the man for a moment. At that time the waitress had come back with his drink. He handed her a gracious tip in addition to the cost of the drink itself. She looked quite pleased, and scurried away with a smile on her face.

Taking a few sips of his newly acquired frozen coffee concoction, Takeshi went on. "I've recently been given a rather annoying nickname." Takeshi admitted. "Though it's more than likely due to my abilities to manipulate blood to the degree that I do. I can bring blood out of the tattoos that adorn my body, and can create or even convert existing mists into clouds of blood."

"So how about you?"
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

Flankingfox

Post by Flankingfox » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:42 pm

Well at least Takeshi was receptive to conversation, the filth that come in here usually only have one thing on their mind. Shiv did take notice of the fact that Takeshi didn't seem to recognize him. Expected for the most part. At times Shiv was nothing more than a common soldier floating around the village with the rest of the crowd. Nothing special nor spectacular stood out from his record that would lend to his first impression on people. Takeshi did remember the incident though. An awkward night to say the least. It was then that Shiv looked the man over once more, confused slightly by the appearance of the man. He did look awfully like those dogs from the Kaguya clan.

Shiv simply nodded as the man before him started to give an account of himself. It didn't take long to get through the little nick knacks and such and by the time Takeshi was done, Shiv had a smirk upon his face. He was right, the man before him did get accused from time to time for looking similar to those Kaguya dogs. Right then the waitress came back to deliver Takeshi his drink. Shiv's attention instantly shifted to the waitress. Not too shabby... but there were definitely better thrash around here if one was looking to get in a good fuck tonight.

Before the waitress had time to get too far, Shiv called her over. "What do they pay you for? That nice ass? Don't just scurry off without asking if the other person is in need of more drink. This place is a business am I right..." Shiv allowed the last part sink in, saying it more like a statement then a question. After a moment he continued but now in an icy tone, "Grab me another ale..." His eyes were menacing when he said that, looking as if he was about to explode in a fit of rage. His face suddenly changed when she scurried away for his ale, looking as it was previously. He then turned his focus back toward the person before him.

In a calm yet slurred speech Shiv commented on the blood mist, "Aye, blood mist. I was wondering how you got that horrid name... it would have been better if they had just called you Takeshi of the Blood Mist, or something of the sort, then at least it wouldn't sound so queer. No offense." Shiv allowed for him to reply before thinking about how he wanted to answer that question. He knew the question was bound to come up, but he wasn't entirely sure if he wanted the man before him to know who he was exactly. Then again Shiv could use the same rational as this man and just share the stuff on the need to know basis. A smile crept along his face now as he looked forward.

"I'm Shiv, a soldier of Kirigakure." Shiv then continued after a slight moment, "But enough about me and my job! We're all but cogs in the system so no need to get into that sort of shenanigans. If I wanted to know about your job and abilities I would have read your report, which I did at some point..." Shiv scratched his head now, trying to remember when he actually read the darn thing. That was when the waitress returned again, hastily placing the ale before him. His eyes glazed over now as he looked at the woman. "Put it on my tab", Shiv said in a cold voice. The woman scrambled away now, half embarrassed at how she was degraded. This was the 'Bloodriver Bar' what else could she expect, they hired bimbos like her every week, since so many got tired of the constant abuse from the patrons.

Shiv then returned to normal again. "Ohh yeah, I guess I really didn't say anything about myself. Well as you said there really isn't much to say, I enjoy a challenge. I enjoy killing our enemies. I'm also pretty keen for a few of our comrades that dwell around Kirigakure..." Shiv's thoughts raced to Naoko. He didn't mean to say that last part. The alcohol in his system allowed for it to slip through. It made it sound quite weird. His feelings for Naoko were always on his mind making him say stupid things like this. "So what are your ambitions? Any love interests around the village? Or was the death of the girl you mentioned, quite recent?"
Characters
Shiv PersonalityShow
"Having been trained to follow orders and accomplish any task given to him, Shiv has become a desensitized killer with an elitist attitude, being utterly rude to those that he deems lesser than himself. This can be seen through his interaction with people as he is quite the remorseless and sarcastic individual. His disregard for those around him can be seen through his logic of comparing people to weapons. He is professional, calculating, and ambitious by nature, with his professional side only being shown when dealing with those that he deems worthy of his respect."

Sia

Post by Sia » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:16 am

Takeshi was at first baffled by the manner in which the man he now knew as Shiv addressed the woman. His face nor his body movement revealed it however, and after a moments consideration he did take into account he was in the Bloodriver bar. This sort of behavior was to be expected for the most part from the people that usually frequented here. Ale seemed a somewhat stereotypical choice for the way the man presented himself in general, but the way people act in a bar was not necessarily the same as outside of one.

Upon the rementioning of his nickname, he was inclined to agree. The one that had been dubbed to him was rather annoying. Stupid, even. He chuckled a bit. "No offense taken my friend." He downed the rest of his drink with ease. Since it was exceptionally chilled in addition to not having any type of alcohol in it, it went down with ease. He decided against ordering another one, though considered the possibility of doing so later. As it was, a few questions had been raised in his direction.

"Amibitions, you say, hmm?" Takeshi paused for a moment to think on the matter before responding. "I wish to become stronger, so that if I ever were to love again, I can prevent my past from potentially repeating itself." His face looked rather sorrowful, as though he was having a flashback play in his head on repeat.

OOC: Crap post is crap, sorry. ^_^;
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Flankingfox

Post by Flankingfox » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:10 am

Shiv's thoughts were blurred right now, he wasn't really thinking straight but managed to note the quality of the man before him in respect to the bro code. Everyone knew the bro code, well for the most part at least. It was a relief to find that Takeshi at least had the decency to stay his hand when Shiv disrespected the waitress, he looked the part to play the heroic guy.

Good to know. This man isn't a bloke that gets all noble-like when the honor of some random whore is threatened. There are so many, so called knights, that try desperately to get pussy that it isn't even cute anymore. At least the man before him has a clue that messing with another man isn't the smartest of choices... petty quarrels anyway...

Shiv wasn't the most decent of guys, actually yeah he was far from it, there was a reason he lived close to the slums of Kirigakure. Here he could thrive in the filth, protected for the most part by his combat prowess. Sure he had the protection of Kirigakure behind him but in the slums that kind of power had little influence over the hearts of others. In this hostile environment it was kill or be killed. Drugs and crime were rampant here... compared to the other parts of the village.

In a much more laid back tone Shiv replied to his comrade in front of him, "Aye. Respectable..." The last word seemed to slip off his tongue as he looked down toward his feet, remembering all the comrades that had died before him in combat. After a second or two of silence he looked back up with a twinkle in his eyes.

"Let us drink to the dead then my friend..." Shiv then lifted his ale to the air before him, waiting for a reply from Takeshi. It took him a moment to realize that Takeshi didn't have a drink of his own. Slightly awkward, though things had looked bleaker in the past to pass a moment like this up.

"Or should I say let me drink for those that have passed on..."

Shiv then tipped his mug slightly allowing for some of the ale to fall toward the ground, once the slight thud hit the ground he brought it to his mouth and started to chug it down, caring not for the small amount that ran down the side of his lips. The taste wasn't necessarily pleasing but it got the job down for the most part. It didn't take him long to down the ale, finishing up with a loud thud as his mug hit the table forcefully.
Characters
Shiv PersonalityShow

Sia

Post by Sia » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:12 am

The moment seemed right for it, so Takeshi did hail down the waitress for another drink. Same as the last time, it was a chilled coffee concoction with no alcohol content at all. He paid her on the spot, and gave her a few extras as a tip. He knew just how hard it could be to get by in life and was sure she'd appreciate the tip, even if it was not that much.

In between the time it took for the ale to spill to the floor and get to Shiv's mouth, Takeshi had managed to clink his own glass against it slightly. "To those that have passed on," he mimicked in a non-mocking way. With that, Takeshi too downed his drink, though was careful not to cause himself the brain freeze typically associated with frozen beverages. Because of this, he finished his drink a little after Shiv did.

After setting his glass down to the table alongside Shiv's own, Takeshi noted that the rain outside had gotten noticeably heavier. Indeed, it could now be heard alongside the gay singing of the drunkards in the bar. He listened to them for a few moments before tuning them out again. "Pretty uneventful night so far, wouldn't you say?" He was attempting to make conversation, it was blatantly obvious. At the same time though, he was rather bored. Not by the company, but with life in general.

OOC: Pretty crap post too. :<
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Flankingfox

Post by Flankingfox » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:39 pm

The loud thud echoed in the ears of Shiv, who looked down directly at the mug. He was in thought now, going through all of the comrades he had lost in high ranking assignments. The majority of these missions required a delicate touch, something Shiv had lacked in his youth. Back then he was just a kid, a rash blood thirsty one, the little things seemed to pass right over his head in those days. By the time he knew it, the dead were already piling up on his conscience. He snapped back to reality noticing that the man before him also took a moment to honor those that had passed.

A smile crossed Shiv's face as he looked up at the drunken filth around him, these were his people. Even if they came from the slums or the poorer part of town they indeed were members of this great society. Kirigakure was home and those that died for home were considered heroes. It was then that Shiv suddenly stretched his body, a slight crackling sound could be heard as he moved his head from side to side. His rugged appearance and demeanor didn't lend aid to how he truly felt about the village. One needed that though to survive in this spartan society. Everyone needed to be strong, they were tools at the ready, one day they may be needed.

Shiv then replied to the question, "Sure but what exactly does one call an eventful night? Is a night eventful if a drunken brawl was to happen? Was it eventful if we were invaded? What exactly makes something eventful. Now that is a question worth asking, I can see from your face that you are indeed tired of the conventional. Why not try something new? Earn a new alias tonight even?" One could tell Shiv was starting to ramble now, he had been here for awhile before Takeshi decided to show up, the alcohol was coming full circle with his system now.

Shiv waited a moment before continuing, "Bloody mist, ehh. I always wondered about that night. You used your technique so rashly I almost took you as a Chuunin, that is if I didn't already know who you were...." His words floated along, he wasn't convinced of the strength of the man before him, from what he saw of him the previous time the two had met in this very bar. That was an awkward first impression. Shiv wasn't even in standard attire at that time... his thoughts shifted to Naoko again. He dreaded when this happened, it meant he had weakness.
Characters
Shiv PersonalityShow

Sia

Post by Sia » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:39 am

"What makes an eventful night?" Takeshi pondered to himself for a moment before he responded. "Well, on the one hand, every night is eventful. Whether or not the events involve one of us makes no difference." He paused for a moment, before continuing his response to Shiv's questions. "I'm afraid I'll have to pass for the night, friend. I'm in desperate need of a shower." He laughed a bit, before he tossed a few coins tip towards the bar counter. They clattered next to the waitress, and startled her a good deal. With that, Takeshi was out the door and into the night.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Return to “Bloodriver Bar”