I guess I'll be another bar socializer

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

I guess I'll be another bar socializer

Post by Taiga » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:31 am

As the temperatures dropped and the air became cold and stagnant people became sick. It was just that time of year. For Mu, this meant he as in business. House calls? No problem. Increased clinical hours? Sure. it was all dandy, and though he had been enjoying his life as a frontline medic, it was still a nice change of pace every year to spend a few weeks at home taking care of ill people rather than people who had just lost their arms and legs.

About quarter past seven Mu finished his final rounds, and metaphorically hung up his lab coat as he made his way out of the building. With a long day of work behind him he decided he'd go obtain some dinner and perhaps a drink or two at the Bloodriver bar, which was a cool place, due to the fat that occasionally people got into bar fights and he got to fix them up!

When he got their it was close to a full house and he had to wait a bit to get a seat at the bar, but after about ten minutes one opened up and he quickly swooped in on it.

Mu was feeling extroverted today and figured a good 'ole fashioned bar social could be fun, yanno. He didn't often go this out of character and this out of his way to talk to people... but he admitted for once he was feeling a bit lonely and could use some connections.

Return to “Bloodriver Bar”