[mission] I Gotta Feelin' Oooooooooo

CDF

Post by CDF » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:31 am

It was morning and the club was as empty as it should have been. Only about 10 people were actually inside doing maintenance and getting everything ready for the opening at night. The owner was the only one sitting down and getting a drink, awaiting the shinobi he had contracted.

The club was pretty large, as tall as a two story house and as wide as a gymnasium. The outside was surprisingly boring, it was just a black dome over the ground, a neon sight on the front of it above the large double doors that read, “The Black Arch”. The doors were unlocked so the shinobi could just walk in.
- zenchou
Most intense. Mission. EVER.
[color=#C9B037]Ouji Hito Kazekage[/color] Sunagakure no Sato
Wakatsuki, Zai A-ranked Missing Ninja Kumogakure no Sato

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:36 am

Ginjiro was pretty excited for this mission. He hadn't really been out of the compound in a very long time, so he needed to show these people what a Tenma was capable of. Of course, the boy would have to check up on what he was able to do. Hopefully, he could place his fuuinjutsu around, just so he could hear everything that he needed to. Well, not all at the same time, of course. ADHD would not like that one bit.

What needed to be done, was for the Tenma to just cycle through the fuuin, if he was allowed to do so.

Yeah.

That'd be what needed to be done.

With his mind made up, the chuunin looked around for the one he was to report to.
CodingsShow
Oohazure: [color=#AFAD00][b]""[/b][/color]
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]
Okuure Daisuke: [b][color=#BA7CBC]""[/color][/b]
Kouseki Kazouchi: [b][color=#007D4F]""[/color][/b]

CDF

Post by CDF » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:30 am

I tired looking man looked up as Ginjiro walked in. Instantly, he groaned. He looked rich and arrogant, a business suit and a crisp tie despite his current setting. His hair was slicked back and it was very obvious he was cocky and arrogant.

With a face of disappointment, he sluggishly walked over to the contracted shin obi. “I was hoping you’d be… larger. Listen, you ever been a bouncer before?”
- zenchou
Most intense. Mission. EVER.
[color=#C9B037]Ouji Hito Kazekage[/color] Sunagakure no Sato
Wakatsuki, Zai A-ranked Missing Ninja Kumogakure no Sato

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:51 am

The boy frowned by the man's immediate dislike. "I haven't been a bouncer before, but I have protected stuff in my clan's compound from people stealing stuff, but that's about it."

A nod later came with the finishing statement, "I can try about anything though!"
CodingsShow
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]

DanteFlambe

Post by DanteFlambe » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:02 pm

(OOC: I'll be taking this over)

The man sighed and put his hand to his face in disappointment.

"Alright, whatever. Look, people won't be getting here until it starts getting late so do your ninja-thing and get ready. Don't let anything happen to this place."

He didn't wait to hear what Ginjiro had to say. The man had said what he had to say and went back to the bar to finish his drink. It was pretty early so you had time to get set up and acquainted with the place like the man said.
Kang no KawaShow
Kang
River Country
Missions:
D: 1
Socials:
R.I.P.Show
Yakoi, Innis - Died in battle fighting Doppel, Unten and Doppel, Oben. Rest his soul ;_;

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:33 pm

(OIC: Little info :( )

With that, Ginjiro was about to ask questions, but the man left.

Disappointing~

With that, Ginjiro started to look around.
CodingsShow

DanteFlambe

Post by DanteFlambe » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:42 pm

(OOC: lol, sorry thought you were going to set up fuuin or something)

The inside of the club was large. There was a bottom floor and a short flight of stairs that led to an elevated dance floor. The elevated dance floor went wrapped around the left side of the building, turning into a lounge with several couches. There was a small black wall separating the lounge from the bottom floor.

While the place was pretty calm, there was man in particular that seemed to be busier than everyone else. After a couple moments he approached you and let out an exacerbated sigh.

"Sorry about that, the boss can be a little...grouchy at times. I'm Tokatsu, the manager here. Do you need to ask anything, or did the boss answer everything already?"
Kang no KawaShow
Kang
River Country
Missions:
Socials:
R.I.P.Show
Yakoi, Innis - Died in battle fighting Doppel, Unten and Doppel, Oben. Rest his soul ;_;

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:46 pm

(OOC: I meant you didn't give any info about the place. <_< Could you describe it a bit?)
CodingsShow

DanteFlambe

Post by DanteFlambe » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:01 pm

(OOC: sorry about that, edited a description into my post)
Kang no KawaShow
Kang
River Country
Missions:
Socials:
R.I.P.Show

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:01 am

(OOC: Yeah, you're back. <o/)
Ginjiro put his hand to his chin, acting as if he was in thought, before nodding. "Do you guys normally have people that act up? Or any regular people that come in that do stuff that wouldn't be nice?" It was a simple question, but hey, not much to about a simple protection job like this.
CodingsShow

DanteFlambe

Post by DanteFlambe » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:37 am

Tokatsu shook his head.

"Not that I can think of. There is the occasional fight, but that's to be expected in a club."

Tokatsu's face suddenly lit up and he slammed his fist into his palm as if he had a revelation of some sort.

"But there is one fellow. I don't know his name but he's always getting thrown out. He has short black hair and messy stubble...and a scar on one of his cheeks. He's always acting up, more than just alcohol should make you. Think he might be a druggie or something. Anything else I can help you with?"
Kang no KawaShow
Kang
River Country
Missions:
Socials:
R.I.P.Show

Return to “Iwagakure no Sato”