Erase, Replace

Kao

Erase, Replace

Post by Kao » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:20 pm

Late evening was always a lazy time of day for the Iwa chuunin. The demand for missions had died down lately, so Yagi Hiraku found himself with too much time on his hands and not enough to do. The man trained, sure, but he was never one to train the entire day. His muscles were a bit stiff from his morning workout, his scroll slowing him down a little as he made his way towards the busiest part of town.

After avoiding missions for a few weeks, he'd finally gotten around to taking a brief trip to the office to see if his presence was needed in a mission. The hype from his latest kill had finally died down: 'So brutal, he's going to go far.' 'That mission didn't take long at all, did it? I don't think he was gone for more than a day!' 'I heard he hand delivered the man's head to his jounin leader without so much as a word.'

Hiraku sighed. These comments followed him for days. He was used to the whispers; he wasn't sure which he hated more: the pitying murmurs or the praising glances. Pshh... He hated being revered for killing. It was the easiest thing in the world, taking someone's life, though everyone around him regarded each act of merciless slaughter as something...inspiring. He hated it. He hated it.

He found that he had traveled to a little shop, full of candies and treats. He was surprised it was open so late, but it seemed that it was about to close. On a whim, he entered, and after few moments, he walked out with a bit of candy. The sound of crinkling plastic filled the air around him, mostly drowned out by late night banter of nearby bars. A bit bored, he continued wandering the streets.

Kao's CharactersShow
Akari KotaruBanninIwagakure no Sato Team 18 Jousai [color=#1fb8a3]
Komiya ShizuoJounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#209DD3]
Yanagida Yukino Special Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#a07ac2]
Ishiwara SetsunaChuunin Iwagakure no Sato[color=#E81D1D]
Enkouten Mai Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#CE5412]
Aisu Namie Chuunin Kirigakure no Sato [color=#5bc2d4]
Awai FusaeA-Rank MNKonohagakure no Sato[color=#D95FEA]
Important NPCsShow
Akari Kanehara Akari clan elder [color=#80A0FF]
Sakata KannaIwagakure Councilwoman [color=#3DA43B]
Hazuki Shuran Jinchuuriki researcher [color=#E854C0]
Enkouten Kaizen Iwagakure councilman, clan leader [color=#C65871]
Rock Country Daimyo [color=#AC4A4A]

Shiaco

Erase, Replace

Post by Shiaco » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:34 pm

Reiha had just finished one of her jobs, the blood still dripping lightly from her blade, her friends had begun to slowly change the wheels in her heart. What was the right and what was the wrong, she did not know, she felt pulled by the rushing current known as fate. It felt inevitable that she would become like her family, however due to meeting some friends she had learned to experience some joy, but this only made her feel more pain. Now that she cared about someone other than herself, she felt pain in her heart, the person she killed probably had a family, they would come home to a dead loved one murdered brutally be her. She looked toward the sky sighing, these new emotions were bothersome for her work, it was becoming harder and harder to not want to fallow the good feelings she felt around everyone.

That was when she saw a face she knew, it was the boy she knocked over getting mud on, thinking back it had been a little while since she had seen him around. He likely was just being lazy, however the look on his face, that was the same look she had, she understood that look, the look you had after ending another persons life. Sending one off to the netherworld, she used to have no care, but the love of friends, the thought of killing someones loved one made her heart ache.

" You seem rather down, I mean I could say you seem to have put another spark of life out, however you have to not let it eat at you. If you let it get to you... the pain will cover your world in darkness, letting no light hit your heart, eventually making your heart cold like ice. "

She smiled waiting for him to talk to her, she felt this way herself, so of anyone she knew this pain more than he could know. Her family's job was to butcher people that upset the federal lord, it did not matter what crime they did, they did their work for the sake of that man not the shinobi village. They were the scum of the world, the shinigami of the world, the bringers of death and suffering. No one could love this family name, anyone that knew of it's deeds kept a distance to avoid suddenly falling to the blade. The tragic fate warped into her reality, this cold desolate world however was slowly becoming brighter, as the sun slowly rose over the horizon. Gaining friends and meeting people that peaked her interests had slowly began to shed a warm light over her frozen and cold heart, it would take time but her heart was slowly beginning to thaw.
[Genin • Iwagakure • Reiha AmayaCompanion Name (s) • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[A Rank Missing NinKirigakureKaguya AkameCompanion Name (s) • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Jin

Erase, Replace

Post by Jin » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:07 pm

Wind circulated inside a room. As the smell of nature's wonders gathered inside, twigs and leaves spiraled in every direction, with a cool breeze following in their wake. The air tonight was as calm as the room presented in this scene. Everything was so simple and clean... and silent.

Then came a noise. It was below the room and almost too subtle to recognize. Then voices were becoming clear as day, as sentences could be understood. Even the sound of smacking glasses and roaring laughter were beginning to enter the ears of Fudoyori Taisaku as something familiar was going to take place.

But he didn't budge. Not the slightest. Trying to get some rest was the best thing for him now. Taking on that mission that was pretty much a maze inside a mansion made him very exhausted. As the sound grew louder, he started to flinch. When it doubled in size, he took the fetal position, with his pillow folding over his ears. After five minutes of temporary peace, he heard his door open.

No one. Ever. Opens. His. Door...

As he lifted his head up under a casting green light, blinking constantly over his head as it was near to its deathbed, Taisaku looked dead in the eye to this new person in his room. It was a drunk guy, telling him that he lost his way. In Taisaku's dictionary, it didn't matter if he lost his child, no one enters his room.

Not even ten seconds later, the man was rolling down the stairs, and the people all began moving their chairs aback, frightened for a second there. The sound of his uncle commenced:

"Now you've done it! You have woken the beast!" Then he finished with his usual, belly-filled and irritating, "Hehe."

In his boxers, Taisaku explained that no one should go inside his room. As long as he paid the bills, not even his father--and he pointed at him as he explained it again--could enter, and should knock if they want to even speak. After that, he went back upstairs and started putting on his clothes.

Then he leapt out the window in silence.

While on the ground, in town, he walked for a good hour. Then started looking for a place to rest. He wasn't hungry or anything, and knew it was just him having his moment needing to find a place to think in silence for a little bit. When he saw a small barrel, he sat on it, and placed his arms over the boulder it stood in front of.

Then his mind went blank...

Kao

Erase, Replace

Post by Kao » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:29 pm

He was, honestly, treading the pools of thought within his mind when the girl took him off guard. As she talked, he racked his brain for her name. Ta...no. Te...nuh uh, it doesn't start with a 't' sound. 'N' perhaps? Naika? No, that's not it.

Hiraku could barely focus on what she said; he saw her lips moving, but he didn't fully comprehend what she was saying. Not initially, anyway. When he finally gave up on the name, he suddenly understood what she was saying. A slight smile spread across his face as he greeted the pretty kunoichi. "Yes, but our job as shinobi is to follow our orders. I treat babysitting with the same seriousness as I take an assassination." Though, of course, with a different demeanor. Hiraku loved children. "Need a little company on your walk?" For now, he chose to ignore her weapon, which was obviously recently used. If she wanted to tell him about it, he'd listen.

A nearby building was getting exceptionally rowdy. Apparently someone had beaten someone up a while ago, sending the person down a flight of stairs by the sound of it. Hiraku didn't like crowds, especially the drunken, loud kind. He placed his hand on the small of her back, gently leading her away.

His head dipped in a slight bow before he handed a piece of candy to her. "Forgive me, but, I can't remember your name at all." No, all he could remember was the embarrassing...response he had the last time they'd met. His left hand unconsciously moved near his belt, guarding himself from any sudden...movement from down yonder.
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Shiaco

Erase, Replace

Post by Shiaco » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:16 am

The truth of his words stung, follow orders however she usually did not get missions like babysitting, it was to kill people as she realized she had no yet cleaned her blade, quickly flipping the blade at the ground she placed the blade back into her sheath. As for his offer to walk with her she smiled and nodded at the boy, he was calm and composed, it seemed he had killed before or was at least able to get over such things quickly. The area they were in was a little rough as a fight began to break out between some drunks, she felt the boy push her in the back motioning her to move along. He seemed a lot more aggressive than last time they had met, most likely this was his true personality finally coming out it was a nice change.

" The name is Amaya Reiha and that is okay, I can understand not remembering my name though you don't have to try to hide how you feel toward me as I said before. "

Her eyes looking where his hand slid laughing a little, he was rather fun to toy with and he likely would get embarrassed. She moved with him looking at the sky staring and the bright full moon, it was enchanting, the soft moonlight creating a glow covering everything it touched.

" Anyways you still need to tell me what I owe you, I warned you in advance I would ask and refuse no for an answer the last time we had met. Anything you want goes, I mean anything you want so feel free to ask. "

She winked at the boy giggling some before rushing ahead of the boy turning and stopping smiling at the boy, she felt a bit relieved to have run into the boy her spirits were already higher and the thoughts of her recent kill began to fade.
[Genin • Iwagakure • Reiha AmayaCompanion Name (s) • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[A Rank Missing NinKirigakureKaguya AkameCompanion Name (s) • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Jin

Erase, Replace

Post by Jin » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:47 pm

Taisaku looked on in front and figured the night was still young. All that contemplating, and it pretty much summed up the fact that he had to go off and walk out a little. Even though he was half sleep, even though his mind was near to blanking out of all reasons to create a thought, he stood up on his own two feet. Making sure he had everything situated, he walked in a line.

Along the way there was a bar fight going on, and it reminded him of his father and uncle. How the two would stir up the group they drink with to make at least two people fight by the end of the night, and later the next day make them forget it, and learn that it was them drinking and lure them to understand that the fight never happened. Taisaku didn't know how that could be all said so clearly through their ears if they both had the same experience, and both have bruises--and that's if they remembered. But drinkers somehow know the language to bring the other to a full understanding in certain ways.

Just as the first fist swung, he had to glance at it. See if there was someone in the crowd who may do the same thing.

After watching it last only five seconds he took his leave, with the two falling flat to the ground, both hitting each other with a clean right hook, spiraling to the ground so artistically that both men drop their cheeks on the other's shoe. From there, he took a right turn, and quickly bumped into a little guy. He looked fragile and minute, and his mind was still a little out of touch, so he didn't bother to gather up an apology. Instead he paused, waiting for the person to say anything, even if he were to fall to the ground or turn around, or even go on from the bump and take it as casual, forceful carelessness (which he had his doubts).
EditShow
[OOC] BUMP, Kao

Kao

Erase, Replace

Post by Kao » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:28 pm

OOC:
Oh, well. You called him "fragile" and "minute," which is why I thought you were talking about someone else...He's not "fragile..."

He couldn't help but smile; seemed like she was flirting a bit. Not that he minded. "Come on, you're still hung up on that? I still haven't thought of anything." He returned her smile, increasing his pace to catch up with her. With a swift movement, he gently put his arms on her shoulders. "Tell you what. You can pay me back by letting me take you to dinner, alright?"

..Well, damn, where did that come from? WAIT!! What about Minori?!"

Ignoring the mental slight, he let his hand drift to her hands. "I mean, I can't have a lady repaying me for something as simple as a little mud." As soon as the burst of confidence came, it ebbed completely, leaving him wondering what the hell he was doing. He quickly let go, muttering an apology.

Almost immediately after he spoke, someone slammed into him, causing him to stumble to the side. His feet danced across the ground as his arms shot into the air as he tried to maintain his balance. When he found his center, he sighed, eying the man who ran into him. Hiraku slid his arm behind his back, his face contorting into an apologetic, embarrassed expression. "Sorry about that." One day, he'd learn to watch where he was going.
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Shiaco

Erase, Replace

Post by Shiaco » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:14 pm

Reiha was enjoying her talk, the boy offered to take her out for dinner, that seemed like a great idea, having a date once in a while was not a bad thing in her eyes. Not these days, with her friends being close to her, she had learned to try different things and that included dating someone, well possibly dating someone. However the two got interrupted abruptly when a man crashed into the boy she had taken some interest in, she waited to hear him say sorry. However this man seemed very rude he never even said sorry, instead the boy had, in her eyes the man knocked him over not the other way around.

" Shouldn't you say sorry for knocking him down, I don't care who you are or how you view yourself you clearly knocked him down. Not only that you never offered a hand or anything else, I truly hate disrespectful people like you, the least you could have done was say sorry. "

Reiha sharply glared at the man, her eyes staring right into his, she was tall for a girl and she had mad, her hand sat on the hilt of her blade in case he became aggressive. Anything could be possible with a man like that, he showed no signs of respecting anyone or anything.

Jin

Erase, Replace

Post by Jin » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:09 am

Taisaku didn't feel good. The night lights were actually dancing in his vision, with no apparent signs of getting any better. He figured tonight just wasn't his night of all nights, with his uncle and father disrupting his concentrated rest.

When he bumped over someone, stood in his place, and hoped for a reply, he learned that it wasn't their intentions to strike back at him. If it were, it would have happened. And if that were to happen... He would show no mercy. And with his title, he had full capability to erase those that try to erase a nationally respected figure.

When the words were beginning to sound, from echoing fades to clarity, he turned around. Still not in the mood to say sorry for the whole thing, and simply stared at them, with just his glowing hazel eyes presented over a scarf, hair dancing with the passing breeze.

He heard an angry voice, but kicked it to the curb. And then heard a 'sorry about that'

"Apology accepted."

Kao

Erase, Replace

Post by Kao » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:22 am

Hiraku's eyes widened when Reiha responded with such animosity. He took a step back...until he saw her reach for her blade. "Wait wait wait wait." His voice came out as a near frantic whisper. His hand shot towards hers so she couldn't unsheath her weapon. "I don't know if you realize it or not, but this guy is a Sentinal. Meaning, calm down, alright?" He talked almost directly into her ear, his face turned away from the jounin. Once he felt like she'd gotten the message, he stepped back a little. To make sure she didn't suddenly leap forward with her sword, he gently pryed her fingers from the hilt and laced hers within his.

"Good, good. It's not that big of a deal, really. I seem to bump into people all the time these days." Now, what was he supposed to do? The man was just standing there. He almost felt obligated to treat him to dinner, especially since he was terribly outranked. But...

He looked over at Reiha. Dinner alone with her sounded like a fantastic idea ('Is not, you idiot! Minori! MINORI!!'), but he didn't want to offend the man. "Oh! My apologies. I am Hiraku, and this is Reiha." He lowered his head in a slight bow to show his respect, hoping Reiha would mimic his gesture.
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Shiaco

Erase, Replace

Post by Shiaco » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:35 am

Reiha was frustrated, one thing she would have to teach this boy was to have a backbone, a sentinal, like she gave a fuck about rank it was respect she was mad about. She pulled her hand away from her blade however, her eyes still glaring at the man, he likely could feel her killing intent. She would not humiliate her family name on a man like this however, he was not worth it but she would not forget his face, he would regret the way he acted this day one day. However she almost wanted to hit Hiraku for what he did next, he was being nice to the man, the same man that clearly had no respect for others and he even bowed to him. She however did not lower her eyes one bit, she continued to stare into the mans eyes, her fist clinching as she began to dig her nails into her hand.

" I won't try anything further after all it was Hiraku you ran into not me, however you should show some respect to fellow comrades. I don't care what your village rank is, or high mighty you think you are, respect your fellow villagers, because one day it might come back to bite you in the ass. "

She pulled Hiraku's hand trying to get the boy to follow her away from this man, he angered her she hated men like this, he was just like her father. The overbearing ego and presence made her sick to her stomach he was to much like her father to stand talking to him, he was what she hated in men. Everything about that man made her angry, she had to hold back her desire to try to kill him, even without a chance of winning it was hard to resist her urge to try to strike the man down.

" I really dislike men like you, honestly people like you should disappear from this world it would make it better. "

She did not mean to say that but she couldn't help her, the anger she had toward her own father was coming out because this man was to much like her father. What he did was not the worst thing in the world, however because he was like her father she couldn't forgive him, she hated the man she wanted the man to become covered in his own blood with her blade through his heart. If the man knew how much hatred she had toward him he might even try arresting her, but he likely would not, if he was like her father he would let that hate build up just for a laugh.

Jin

Erase, Replace

Post by Jin » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:09 am

The sound of hatred coming from out of the girlier voice made Taisaku wonder about her past a little. As his blurry vision finally concentrated onto something, with his vision coming in clear definition like his ears had to process a second ago, he could see an angry girl and a kindhearted boy. The sound of the girl's voice rang in his ears to the point that he felt more woke up, as if she was a buzzer; leaving no sound of her animosity unspent.

Taisaku could see the frustration in this girl's eyes. And learned about her saying that she disliked men like him. Men who were really like him would generally be Nuke-nin... assassins... So already he knew that she had it all mixed up from that point. He knew a lot of people in his experience, and normally could tell from the abused and the bipolar. This girl definitely had a past she could probably tell to someone, though obviously would rather forsaken it or use it as catalyst to keep her angry persona more developed over time so as to make it an ingredient to be as her own official personality.

Whatever the case it may be, people were gathering around them. Already he could hear the same hullabaloo about how they're trying to challenge a Sentinel. From time to time, people have before challenged their might against him, though would always lose. Some Sentinel before figured it was the will of Iwagakure, he rather found it annoying and his showing to make them obedient. Still, this was no challenge. And likely, they were going to try and swim through the crowd and leave.

He always was told by his colleges that he should try to commune with the village from time to time. Since this was one of those inevitable situations, with no option resting at his thumb, he had approach a little bit towards their direction. Even in front of a small group, who were probably wasted or careless in their lives anyways, he replied.

It's hard not being myself... Dang this title.

"Excuse my languid ignorance. I wasn't in the mood from my father and uncle, and had been in a daze." His eyes couldn't change, as he looked towards them, again with no emotion. "And my name's Taisaku. Yes, I'm a Senti—"

His stomach growled.

That's unexpected...

Kao

Erase, Replace

Post by Kao » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:21 pm

Hiraku smiled politely. He definitely heard the man's stomach growl. Placing his feet firmly on the ground. "One second, please. Though he was looking at Reiha, he was addressing the older man. He turned his back towards the jounin to look directly into her eyes. "Reiha," He said, his voice barely above a murmur. "be nice, okay? You can't go around being rude and homicidal, especially to our superiors. You might work for him one day, or with him." He squeezed her hand to reassure her and nodded, hoping she would calm down a bit.

"Sorry about that. She's a little...riled from her last mission. She doesn't usually have such a loose tongue." Not that he would know; he'd only known her for a few days. He just didn't want to make a bad impression on the jounin. He seemed just a bit rude; he hadn't told them his name. But that was okay, for now. "We were just about to go eat. Care to join us?" As soon as he spoke the words, he looked over at Reiha with a look that clearly said, 'please be nice, I'll make it up to you later.'
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Shiaco

Erase, Replace

Post by Shiaco » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:35 pm

She couldn't stand the thought of eating with this man, however Hiraku seemed to want peace and she did not want to lose a friend over something so trivial as she nodded her head. Still she would never lower her eyes or respect this man, even if she worked with him one day she would never respect someone like him, he was to much like her father, arrogant and condescending, something she couldn't stand.

" He can join us... I guess, my name is Amaya Reiha in case you were wondering who I was. "

She could tell he was trying to pick her habits and emotions apart, she knew the man could tell she had certain traits that were not normal for a genin, the anger and hatred could only happen if one has taken lives before. This was not something a innocent and decent person could have, she was a terrible person but she greatly tried to flow against the current that was her destiny.

" I shouldn't have insulted you, so... sorry. "

He was covering for her, she was always this way but she hated this, she felt weak being covered for she was mad at herself. As for eating she began to motion the other man to follow them she still had not realized the boy had a hold of her hand, for the time being her mind was to distracted.

Jin

Erase, Replace

Post by Jin » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:57 pm

Taisaku figured the girl wouldn't have agreed to his view of her personality, for the fact that he wasn't really good at telling what he saw and would probably be hacked by flawed words or a misguided perspective. In anyway, he cast away the idea, and learned that she had a past, and probably could probably change a bit when she's either married or become an adult and learn more things.

When he grew up, he generally felt angery usually towards his father and uncle, but to a point that he could live with it; as they couldn't harm him even if they tried. With his duty to kill simply be his duty, and because he took it professionally, he was relied upon his skill to one of the most respected ranks of Iwagakure.

"Sure, Hiraku."

"Not a problem, Amaya Reiha."

Kao

Erase, Replace

Post by Kao » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:50 am

"Well, let's go then, shall we?" He tried to keep conversation pleasant as he led the two away. Situating himself between the two, he kept Reiha's hand within his. He was afraid if he didn't keep an eye on her, she'd do something drastic. The chuunin felt this was his chance to show one of Iwagakure's Sentinels...well, himself. He hoped one day to be a high ranking shinobi of the village, and this was going to be a good start.

"So why is a Sentinal wandering around at night? No missions for you?" They made their way through a small crowd, weaving through the rowdy men. The boy ignored their drunken taunts and moved away. Man, what's with everyone drinking tonight?

He looked towards the man, hoping he would be polite enough to respond. Hiraku, still worried about Reiha, gave her hand a squeeze and flashed a smile in her direction. He was trying to convey that she should at least be polite to someone of his caliber.
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Shiaco

Erase, Replace

Post by Shiaco » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:47 pm

She still did not like this situation, but she knew she had to be nice for Hiraku's sake, the last thing she wanted was to drag him into her problems and start something with this guy. She sighed and began to walk looking for a place to eat, she spotted a place she had visited many times, it had great food and it had something to drink for the older man. She motioned the two to follow her as she entered she was greeted kindly and lead to a seat she began to think of her oder as she waited for the other two to settle.

" I will get my normal, as for the other two they may need some time. "

She waited for the other two to chose their food, still she sat next to Hiraku and had finally noticed he was holding her hand, she blushed and lightly pulled away. She wondered how long he had her hand, by now the other man likely thought they were some sort of couple, she had barely met the boy this made her feel so odd.

Jin

Erase, Replace

Post by Jin » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:52 pm

Taisaku figured it wasn't his right to go in for a meal without reason, but it was young Hiraku's call. The job of a Sentinel was the protect the denizens, but he figured it was also a run for the psychological process for togetherness to interact to the citizen and Sentinel. What else would the reason be?

It was his human development which made Taisaku the man he is today to defy this viewpoint, and continue on with the title as more of a thuggish hero, with no morals but also no feelings to let down his people. And before he was a Sentinel, he carried the nickname Nise, meaning Deception. So it was for a fact that he had no hopes for seeking a lighter path as the years went on by...

"You can say, out of all of them, I am the one who always be around in the night. Just tonight wasn't my night... For missions, I don't think so. Not as of yet."

After a good run of deep and annoying things in his mind, he answered with a voice slightly irritated but soothed. On their way to the destination, Taisaku looked around to see any familiar faces watching him follow a few kids... He had no time being teased by his brethren Sentinels...

When he learned there was none in the vicinity, he went inside, sat down, and began taking his order as the person arrived, asking questions on what to eat and what to drink...

"I'll have a glass of water. On the rocks... Along with a pound of ramen and that red sauce... Lettuce on the side, with a small lace of tomatoes and liver. Lastly... a bag of Mochi to go and some warm milk in a carton."

Just the thought of food made his stomach moan again...

Kao

Erase, Replace

Post by Kao » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:52 am

...well...shit... Maybe he shouldn't have offered to pay, because the jounin was certainly not being modest in his order. Hiraku frowned slightly, imagining his wallet quickly dwindling. Perhaps Reiha would not order as much food. "Well. I will have miso soup. And um..water." It was no doubt the cheapest item on the menu. He'd make up for his meager meal later when he returned home.

Hiraku folded his hands in front of him. So, she finally noticed. He couldn't help but giggle mentally when he recalled Reiha's facial expression when she realized he'd been holding her hand the entire time. He was about to address them both when he saw a familiar face: no one either of them knew, but someone he saw from time to time. A man about Hiraku's age sat at a nearby table, eying the group curiously. His blond hair - so blond it was almost white - glimmered in the dim lighting. The chunnin cursed furiously in his mind before hiding behind his hands.

Hoping neither of them would notice, he scooched over in his chair, moving steadily away from Reiha. The worst possible scenarios popped into his head, drilling him into a stupor of despair. The only thing he could do was repeat in his mind: Don't come over, don't come over, ignore me. Don't come over, don't come over, ignore me....
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Shiaco

Erase, Replace

Post by Shiaco » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:46 am

She sighed, the idiot was obviously ordering the cheapest food, did he forget she was paying for his meal she motioned to the waitress and told her to get him an extra large bowl of beef ramen smiling as she walked away. However the boy was acting kind of strange, moving further away from her making her rather curious as she stared at him for a moment before she called out to him.

Hiraku, stop being shy, I mean aren't we boyfriend and girlfriend. "

That was obviously a joke but she wanted to force him to get back to their table and stop hiding or running away from the two. Still he looked really nervous, it might be possible someone he did not like was inside this place. he looked around but she did not see anyone scary looking, he must have just done something dumb toward this person.

" Come on stop moving away from us, I don't care to sit with this guy by myself, you should know me and him do not really get along well. "

Jin

Erase, Replace

Post by Jin » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:12 am

Taisaku viewed the other guy from across the area, with his hawklike eyes storing up like an aura, strong enough to feed a world of petrifaction. This was his usual look, and the scarf over his lips and nose could only enhance the fear towards the weak. But he did it so ever slightly, enough for it to go in and out--look at the person, and then look back towards the two youngsters.

He heard the girl mentioning their relationship being as deep as they come at their age; and pictured nothing between them, since it was probably going to drench the moment with trivial kisses or whatever. So he looked at the window, and watched as a drop of water pecked right in front of him. No question that there would be rain coming in soon tonight. Due to the fact that they lived in Iwagakure, it would be more likely drizzles than anything. But he's not a weatherman, and can be wrong if it might even ran at all later, or end up crying up a storm.

Speaking of things watery... He should be near enjoying the Ramen he ordered by now.

Kao

Erase, Replace

Post by Kao » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:41 pm

Hiraku's heart caught in his throat at Reiha's words. He whirled around to face her, his expression a mixture of horror and anger. The poor boy stuttered, urging her to keep quiet, but the damage was done. His heart all but stopped beating as the blond stood to his feet. His stomach hollowed as the man took a final sip of his still steaming tea before placing the cup on the table.

HIraku's face hardened as the man's heavy footsteps approached. He became dizzy with dread as he stood to his feet to face him. "Well, well, if it isn't Hiraku. Haven't seen you around in a while." The chuunin bit back a retort, instead focusing on how to get out of this. Shit, this wasn't good. The blond's eyes gazed at the jounin, but he seemed much more interested in the girl between them. "Hello~" His voice was thick and slimy as if his simple word was moving to curl around them and cling to the girl's skin. "Did I hear you correctly?" His bright blue eyes sparkled behind his hair. "Hiraku, I didn't even know you were back on the market. It's a wonder Minori still comes to work."

He placed a special emphasis on the word 'Minori,' enunciating every syllable as if he was savoring the taste of an expensive, rare dessert. Hiraku flinched, but he held his ground. "You're mighty chatty, Taro-kun. You don't normally talk, considering you keep your head so far up your ass."

"Hah, you wish. Now that you're no longer with Minori, I'll have a go at her. Bet I can get a good sheet romp before the night's end."

"Watch your mouth, Taro, while your teeth are still connected to your face. And I'm still with Minori, so if you even think-" Taro raised his hands in mock-defense before cackling loudly. "Oh, my, I'm sure she'll love hearing a bit about this girl, won't she? Kudos to you, Hiraku. I didn't think you had the social skills to get one girlfriend, let alone two." He glanced towards Reiha, a lecherous smile plastered to his face. "I'll take this one off your hands though, at least for a few hours." He smiled, lowering his hand to brush against the girl's cheek. "You've always liked my leftovers, am I right?"

Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Shiaco

Erase, Replace

Post by Shiaco » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:33 am

The way the voice sounded this guy did not like Hiraku it was pretty clear he despised him or hated him for some reason. As the man continued to speak he mentioned a girls name it must be the boys actual girlfriend, after all Reiha never checked to see if the boy actually had one. However this man did not understand how Reiha's mind worked, she did not care if the boy had a girlfriend love was a war, if you lose sight of your love and they get taken by someone else it simply meant it was not to be.

" Mister I do not know who you are but, my theory in life is if a girl loses to another girl in love, the relationship was never good to begin with. I did not know he had a girlfriend but I would have acted the same way I always do regardless of knowing this. "

The next thing the man said did make her want to beat him to death, he might be a jounin but again she met another one with no respect toward fellow shinobi of lower ranks. It seemed the boy was still claiming to be with the other girl, however she was certain that was not true. He was sticking up for going out with Reiha but, the boy was confused however Reiha quickly snapped out of observation mode as the man rubbed his hand along her cheek.

" Don't touch me you filthy man, I never gave you permission to lay a finger on me, I suggest you clear those thoughts right out of your head if you knew what was best for you. As a sentinal are you not supposed to stop men like this, I never gave him permission to lay a finger on me. "

She looked toward the other man at their table, his job was to protect the village she was curious to see how far he would go to protect, this other man was clearly a risk to the village. His name seemed to be Taro she would have her father have some fun with the idiot later, he had no clue in the family he was messing with.

Jin

Erase, Replace

Post by Jin » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:14 am

Taisaku figured the moment wasn't beginning to be all tasteful as ramen... When the man approached them finally, Taisaku could already see him within his peripherals, and began turning his eyes the man's way ever so slowly. Still in the form not facing him the second time.

Moments as trivial as these weren't suppose to be in his job's description to worry. He halfway heard about them having a girlfriend on the side together, competing for her love or whatever. When it came to women, Taisaku wasn't really in all for the lovey-dovey stuff. If anything, they were people, and cannot receive better or worse respect than the men. He wasn't a sexist, but felt to think of it all martially. Only the strong can be of equal terms to him was his natural instinct.

Still, the talk went from physical contact... There wasn't anything wrong with that, and he finally was able to see the woman coming closer to their section with their food and drinks... Then he heard the girl's complaint about it. He then knew of the motive, and this man was going for a forceful entry to a fellow citizen. Obviously, it was his job to prevent that happening in his eyes…

But…

Ramen…

Or be a Sentinel…

What was the smarter choice?

“Hey buddy,” he said in a cold reply. “If you seek for a good time, let’s tango…”

Taisaku stood up to square with him.

Kao

Erase, Replace

Post by Kao » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:39 pm

Taro raised his eyebrow, briefly directing his attention to the jounin. With a quick scoff, he brushed him off. Clearly, he didn't think the shinobi was worth his time.

Hiraku's hand flashed forward after the blond touched Reiha. With the man's fingers clamped between his own, Hiraku squeezed them together, the bones cracking beneath his grip. Taro sharply inhaled and raised his knee to push Hiraku away. Now separated, the two men seethed. "You're mad, huh? I guess insanity and violence run in the family." He looked over Hiraku's shoulder at Reiha. "Better watch out, girlie, before he starts beating you, t-" Taro didn't finish his sentence; before he could spit out the last word, Hiraku lashed out, slamming the back of his fist into Taro's face.

Crimson droplets splashed on the floor between the two as several workers rushed towards the ruckus. An excited buzz surrounded the group, nervous and anticipating the ensuing fight. Taro choked on the blood running into the back of his throat, grunting as workers tried to shove him out of the restaurant. Hiraku, on the other hand, sat back in his seat. His dark eyes dared anyone to attempt to kick him out, a challenge in which the restaurant workers did not partake.

Hiraku slouched in his seat, leaning away from both Reiha and Taisaku, his balled up hand hiding the bottom half of his face. With the other hand, he flexed his fingers to calm his roiling anger.

The waitress, carrying their immense order (most of it Taisaku's) nervously approached the table. She avoided eye contact with the chuunin and clearly wanted to get as far away as possible from them. He let his soup steam in front of him, absentmindedly watching the steam curl into the air before slowly dissipating. His eyes rose to look at Reiha and Taisaku; hopefully, the jounin didn't think badly of his outburst, and Reiha didn't think he was a foul womanizing lecher.
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Shiaco

Erase, Replace

Post by Shiaco » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:10 am

Reiha burst out laughing watching the man get hit in the mouth, this was priceless, he seemed to think Reiha cared about violence in a family, this man had no idea who her family was. They were some of the most violent killers in the land, insanity to do what she was being trained for was not exactly the most sane thing ever.

" If you think a little violence bugs me you are dead wrong, his family is messed up ? I guess you really do not know much about this village than, my family would make his look like the most innocent and lovely people, also he would not even try to raise a hand against me. "

She was not scared of being hit in the first place, she was used to the rough life, however she was certain this boy was not that type of person, this man was just trying to start crap. Reiha did not have concern on her face, instead she had a strange smile, she was glad the boy was indeed interesting, she wanted to learn more about him.

" Before you worry Hiraku I do not think any less of you, we all have things we hide myself included, I am glad you stood up for yourself because this man is getting on my nerves. I would hate to see something happen to him in the village, because he has a foul mouth with a woman in his presence. "

She really wanted to tell the man her family name but for now with the other man here she figured she would be fine backing down. He was supposed to protect the village, if anything got out of hand she was sure he would try to protect them.

" The food is finally here, how about calming down and eating, we can simply ignore the man who rudely interrupted our meals. Hiraku, do not look so sad, if anything this made me more interested in you it had the opposite effect the man wanted I am sure. "

She looked toward Taru smiling, the only thing he would get from her is she was certainly not sane she was not at all normal. Nothing that should work on a normal person would on her, the dark side of her was far worse than that of a normal person.

Jin

Erase, Replace

Post by Jin » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:52 am

Taisaku couldn't deal with personal issues. Better yet, he had none to begin experiencing. It pretty much was his origin to becoming a Sentinel, by losing all interest and involvement with his drunk family (even though they only consist of an uncle and a father). Times like these weren't priceless in his eyes of experience. Although the grapple and hook were good key use in this fight, fighting in itself wasn't something to laugh at so wholeheartedly; that he saw in Reiha.

He started to question of Reiha's origin, for she seemed to like combat and have a nature almost as if it was holding some sort of family pride. Or maybe a clan. That could explain some things. For what he saw in Hiraku, it was an easy start to developing a relationship to Reiha. If anything, this was becoming a soap opera—with blood on the side dish.

Speaking of side dish, or dish for that matter, Taisaku looked at his plates filled with fine things to eat. He then sat down, an in five seconds, he was done.

All he did was take a fine, refreshing, and amazingly warm two sips of his warm, steamy milk, and burped. His stomach was already restored, and his eyes were beginning to lose their crow's feet. As if a panacea was in the works, he felt warm and a lot more alive.

All he needed was a carton of warm milk, but before it felt like he needed more than just that. Maybe it was gas?

[OOC: Shia. Your girl reminds me of Aiesha from Outlaw Star. THE KITARO KITARO j/k]

Kao

Erase, Replace

Post by Kao » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:39 pm

"Right." Hiraku suddenly lost his appetite. His stomach, once growling with hunger, was not writhing in annoyance and fury. The boy tried to quell his rage and sat back down, raising his bowl to his lips. He downed the steaming soup in a few gulps, sighing heavily as he set down the empty bowl.

On the surface, he seemed to still be angry at Taro; in reality, he was worried. There was no doubt in his mind that Taro would run straight to Minori and tell her what just happened. His stomach lurched as he imagined her face: first, paralyzed with disbelief; then, splashed with sadness and hurt; at some point, her beautiful eyes would fill with pity for Taro's possibly broken nose; finally, anger.

This was probably the worst thing that could have happened.

"Look, Reiha." He spoke without looking at her, his gaze instead on his empty bowl. "It's fine to be interested or whatever, but I...I have someone that I care for, and I'd hate to ruin it, and.... He finally looked to Reiha, though only briefly. She was indeed pretty, and seemed to be just as interesting as any other mysterious girl.

His mind was chaotic with confusion; he was with Minori, and he was royally screwing up his relationship with her. Granted, Hiraku had never made a real move on Reiha, so technically, he had done nothing wrong.

Wanting to change the subject, he turned to Taisaku. "How's the food?
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Shiaco

Erase, Replace

Post by Shiaco » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:02 am

It was clear the boy was mad at the man, he was scared of him would be the more obvious statement and because of this it seemed Hiraku was going to act cold towards her. He flat out told her he had someone he cared for and basically he was not interested in her, of course he was not he knew she had some dark secrets a normal girl would be a lot better for himself after all. She smiled smiled like it did not bother her, however the heart of a woman was very unpredictable she had fallen for him a bit and to find out he already had a lover and was rejected did bother her.

" Hey it is fine not like I ever asked you if you had a girlfriend and this was only repayment for me knocking you down in the mud not like it was a serious date. So don't be badmouthing Hiraku he did nothing with me I was only playing with him earlier I just owed him for ruining his clothing, I have no need to lie to you so it must be the truth. "

She looked down at the table, she felt betrayed and led on but it was not like she checked in the first place, she assumed he was single and was wrong. He started talking to the other man it was obvious he did not want to deal with the situation and he was uncomfortable with her being around, she was just a bother just like to her father.

" I guess I will be leaving... sorry maybe I can see you again under better circumstances. "

With that she began to run out making sure to leave a large amount of money to cover the bill, if Hiraku watched her leave he would see a tear going down her face. No matter how tough she acted she was still a girl and she felt like an idiot, she was not betrayed at all yet... she felt a knife in her back. She was trying to get away before anyone noticed she was crying, she was such an idiot and it was not like he would follow her anyways.

Kao

Erase, Replace

Post by Kao » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:48 pm

With a hand still propping up his face, he tore his eyes away from Taisaku to watch Reiha dart away. His eyes followed her lazily until she stumbled out of the restaurant. He didn't want to care about her, he didn't feel that he had the right to follow her...so he didn't. The tear running down her face was odd to him; Hiraku lacked extensive experience in dealing with others' emotions.

If Taisaku answered him, the chuunin didn't hear it. His focus was entirely on the possible ramifications of the night. His relationships with Minori and Reiha were all but ruined. If he wanted to save his relationships, he would only be able to truly save one.

Hiraku sat, wandering in thought and not paying attention to his surroundings. Finally, he stood and politely excused himself from Taisaku. He had made his decision. All he could hope was that he made the right one.
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow