Road to Recovery

Shiaco

Road to Recovery

Post by Shiaco » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:58 pm

Reiha had made it home though her arm was going to require quite some time to be back to normal, not only did she break the arm but carrying Naka while injured damaged many of the muscles in the shoulder and arm. She still would have done it no matter the results she also had a broken left rib due to colliding with the wall after being struck by the ball, this was the life of someone who protected a love. She was sure of this now, she loved Naka she would never stick her neck out for anyone she did not care about, and she was sure Naka truly deep down loved her as well. She had Naka's bed placed inside her room next to her, whenever she woke up and recovered some she would see Reiha watching over her though not exactly able to get out of bed herself.

" We sure got messed up Naka, I know you are still not awake but I heard people can hear others in your state... I guess what I am trying to say is... I love you... and will always protect my precious treasure. "

She blushed scratching her head with the left arm, her ear also still really hurt, unfortunately for her the ear could not be repaired, she would either have to have a fake ear grafted or deal with having half her right ear. It was something she would have to think about later, first she would try to recover from the surgery on her arm, with so many tendons and ligaments damaged she was not going anywhere to train anytime soon.
[Genin • Iwagakure • Reiha AmayaCompanion Name (s) • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[A Rank Missing NinKirigakureKaguya AkameCompanion Name (s) • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Das Kirb
User flair: .001%

Road to Recovery

Post by Das Kirb » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:15 pm

Naka lay on the bed with her head swimming from the events that had happened. Was she even awake or was this another dream? Could she have died? She couldn’t feel anything from the neck down, it all felt like it didn’t even exist. She tried to force herself to feel it, but nothing ever came. What was this sensation? Was it complete loss, something that could not be defined? Or was she just lost in her own mind, trying to find a way back to her body?

A voice, something familiar to latch onto, what was it though? She tried to move, but could not. It didn’t sound far away though. It sounded like it was right next to her. Something was touching her head. She latched onto the sensation and dragged herself out of the void. Everything became suddenly clear.

Her stomach and chest blazed like white fire. Her face was more than in pain, it felt like a wrecking ball had smashed her. It was all she could do to look through hazy eyes. She saw Reiha’s face directly above her own, true concern in her eyes. What the hell had happened? Why was she like this? Did anyone get the tag of that truck that hit her last night?

The searing blaze of pure agony throbbed in her chest and stomach. It took everything she had to simply keep from screaming out in pain for the first few seconds of coming back to reality. After a moment her hand raised up to touch Reiha’s ear. ”What the hell happened to us?”

Shiaco

Road to Recovery

Post by Shiaco » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:26 pm

She noticed Naka was struggling to awake herself, the events that had happened were tough on her body in fact she barely lived through this. Reiha was glad to see movement but she also felt pain, Naka would not be allowed to risk her life that much again, Reiha would become stronger and protect her at all costs. As Naka opened her eyes still in a great deal of pain her hand brushed against Reiha's face as tears ran down Reihas face, she was very happy she was alright. As Naka asked what happened she understood, the damage she had taken from the fight must have ruined her memories of the event, either way it would be for the best if she did not remember the exact details.

" Well, we got really ambushed on the third floor, I got hit really hard jumping in front of you just as you were about to be struck by a huge ball and chain. I got injured pretty badly and you came to my rescue taking out both men, however you got stabbed through the chest after I had regained contentiousness I took out the man and took you to safety with my well shattered shoulder. needless to say we are both bedridden for the next... at least month. "

She pointed at her arm that had obviously been through some recent surgery, she laughed a bit wiping away the tears she was just glad Naka was back to being her normal self. She rubbed her hand across Naka's check she still felt warm her body was still struggling to heal from the wounds, the same could be said for Reiha.

" Naka, just promise me you will never get that close to death again, I honestly did not think my words were going to pull you back from death but they seemed too. When I got you here your heart stopped and they could not get it restarted so I told you not to die or I would never forgive you, at that moment your heart started beating again. I know that was a lame thing for me to do, but I simply... I... care for you to much to watch you die because I made a mistake on that mission. "

She punched the bed with her left hand, she was angry it was all her fault Naka nearly died overconfidence almost killed both of them. She was mad and she understood just where her skill was, she had a long ways to go before she would become a master of her craft. Still the humility was almost refreshing it made her drive to become better at her craft even stronger, one day she would master her father's style.
[Genin • Iwagakure • Reiha AmayaCompanion Name (s) • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[A Rank Missing NinKirigakureKaguya AkameCompanion Name (s) • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Das Kirb

Road to Recovery

Post by Das Kirb » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:42 pm

Naka rested her hand back down as she looked into Reiha’s eyes. Tears, Reiha really did love her. It wasn’t just infatuation or seduction, this was true love. After the explanation everything came back like a rush of water. The memories of it flashed before her eyes, revealing every little detail. She had jumped in the way simply to take a hit for her. That was something Naka had never seen coming in a million years. ”Huh, so that’s what it’s like to be truly loved.”

She let the thoughts sink in for a moment before she returned back to the real world. Her chest was bandaged and her stomach was just as well. From the fact she had a blade thrust through her twice, which was something to be considered. Many things had been learned from that, including the limitations of her body. ”So you saved my life, and then I saved yours. You finished the mission and then saved mine again. Well shit, I owe you one now.” She was trying to make light of the circumstances. If anything, the mood was way too heavy right now.

When she finally came back to herself fully Naka looked directly into Reiha’s eyes. What she said next came from the heart. It made her cringe at the possible outcome of what was going to be said. ”Reiha, you know I was toying with you right? Back at that diamond I was playing you like a fiddle. I stuck around because. . . Well fuck I wanted more. I wanted to know more about you and what you were like.” She braced for what was going to come next. It was the first time she had ever come clean about using someone. What would happen next?

Shiaco

Road to Recovery

Post by Shiaco » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:05 pm

It seemed Naka finally realized how much Reiha had cared for her, though in Reiha's eyes it was Naka who saved her, she gave her another reason to live other than being an assassin for her family. She knew the girl had toyed with her, in fact she knew from that very night, even though the events were a big change in how Reiha felt she knew Naka used her like her father used her like a pawn.

" I knew from the beginning you were using me, I also can tell you don't feel the same way anymore, if you did you would have let the man kill me and took him out without injuring yourself. To do anything to protect someone means love, even if you deny this it is a true fact. Either way I learned a very hard lesson I am still a young budding flower and my skills are far from polished, it will take some time before I can become good enough to protect you. "

She laughed a little saying those true feelings felt really odd to her, however she was very happy, she truly loved this girl and always would. Even if Naka stabbed her in the back and killed her she would die being happy the one that killed her was the one she would truly desire to be with for the rest of her life.

" I guess you could call me an idiot and a love struck fool, I mean I feel for someone as deceptive as you and knew you were using me and still fell in love. I guess my dad is right I am a bit of a failure about some things, but I do not play to lose to him. I will defeat him someday and I will get my family out of this endless cycle of doing the bidding of the federal lord. "

Das Kirb

Road to Recovery

Post by Das Kirb » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:31 pm

It took a moment for what was being said to sink in. Did Naka really feel anything other than pure desire to know more? She was right though, something else other than the sensation had sent her into that rage to slaughter them. She could have just hid from sight for a moment, let them finish her off, and then move straight into the fight to kill them from the shadows. Hell, that’s something she would have normally done anyway. Perhaps she was in love.

Naka lifted her arm as high as she could to wrap it around Reiha’s head, pulling it closer. She kissed the girl as a bit of a test. The sensation of being this close to her was definitely something that she had felt with her once before, but no one else had made her feel like this. ”So, I am in love.” She pulled her closer once more, kissing her again. From curiosity sprang and rooted love. Now that was something of true interest.

After releasing the girl and sitting up, causing her wounds to open back up and bleed once more, she looked around. It was the first time Naka realized what she was actually dressed in. She had a bandage covering her from shoulders to hips. Everything below that was covered by blanket. Lifting them to see she was naked beneath them she looked back at Reiha. ”All right, every time I’m with you my pants come off. Please tell me this pair is still in one piece at least.” It was another attempt to get the mood lightened, and to take her mind off her freshly bleeding wounds. ”Don’t worry about these, they will stop bleeding in a sec. . . I hope.”

Shiaco

Road to Recovery

Post by Shiaco » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:52 pm

Reiha was happy to hear the girl was in love with her, that did not surprise her at all in fact she knew it from the very beginning. However she was very happy when Naka kissed her, she wanted to do a lot more than Kiss but neither would be doing anything like that anytime soon. She laughed at the comment about the blood stopping, however a medical shinobi came rushing in the room, preparing to heal again. He let out a sigh looking at Reiha they had told her to make sure Naka did not move at all because her wounds would open up again.

" I remember telling you not to let this girl move, you are so dam stubborn at least you got that much from your father and mother. Anyways I sent the note you requested to her parents informing them their daughter would be alright, they told me to tell the daughter stop worrying them. Oh also they said after you recovered visit them with Reiha they want to meet your friend, being you have not been home in ages. "

Reiha laughed it was true since meeting Reiha Naka had not been home at all, well granted she was old enough to make her own choices but her family must be worried.

" We really should visit your family after you recover, I am sure they would be happy you made a friend like me... not sure how they would view you loving me. Anyways hold still while he heals you, I was supposed to stop you from moving but I was to excited about... you know... anyways just lay there for a moment. "

Das Kirb

Road to Recovery

Post by Das Kirb » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:03 pm

Naka waited while the crimson red liquid slowly stopped flowing from her body. Her bandages looked like she had an extremely long necktie now. She let out a bit of a laugh when she finally saw this. Oh well, time would heal it eventually. ”You know, being around you Reiha, I’m going to have to learn how to do this shit myself. I mean shit, my leg has been shattered, I’ve had my cheek slit from mouth to ear, several broken ribs, stabbed twice, and my face caved in.” Now that she actually thought about it, she had been getting the shit beat out of her. Oh well, it was time to settle down for a bit and relax.

After a few moments the bleeding had been stopped. The medic took it a few more steps and sealed the wounds entirely. Her chest plate and internal damage was still fucked but at least she could move a bit now. ”Okay, now just say you won’t move from that spot and I’ll get out of here.” Naka looked down and smiled. Her chest flared up a bit but hay, that would take some time to heal. ”I won’t move.” The dock got up and began leave before looking over his shoulder. ”You’re a lying bitch but fine. Just do your best to keep them closed.” Naka simply stuck out her tongue before returning her attention to Reiha.

”Well, I haven’t been home in forever because I’ve been stuck in bed with you.” She laughed a little at her own joke before returning to what she was saying. ”But he did have a point, they do need to see me. I kinda miss them actually. Think we can get out of here and go see them sometime today as a matter of fact? May not be able to move for shit but there is such a thing as a wheelchair.” After that she began to kicked the blanket off. ”And bring me some damn pants.”

Shiaco

Road to Recovery

Post by Shiaco » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:41 pm

It was true the girl has suffered many injuries around Reiha she was not sure if she was a protector or a danger to the girls life but she loved her either way. She laughed as Naka said she would not move, that was such an obvious lie even Reiha knew better, still Naka was in high spirits it meant she was recovering well. After Naka mentioned laying in bed with Reiha her face flushed, no matter what it seemed Reiha would have that shy childish side of her it was part of her personality.

" I guess that is true.. you have been.... in bed with me a ton... I didn't mean it to sound like that... "

She laughed a lot after that though the laughter made her arm hurt like hell she could not help it, Naka being better completely brightened her day. Still the next part shocked her Naka was completely planning to go against the orders, she planned to leave the building Reiha sighed knowing she agreed with her. Still Reiha sure could not push her the arm was trashed and she only had one arm left, not to mention the broken rib and many bruises, she was no in condition to push her.

" I agree to you seeing your parents but how exactly do you think I can do that, I have a really messed up arm and broken and bruised ribs. As for your pants they are on the stand to your left, along with a shirt of course, I really cant push you though with my shoulder how it is my right arm has no strength. "

Das Kirb

Road to Recovery

Post by Das Kirb » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:54 pm

Naka simply looked at her and smiled a little more. Jesus, would this girl ever really get past her childish shyness? Oh well, if anything it was somewhat cute. Retrieving the pants and the shirt she tried to get dressed but failed miserably. Her chest would not let her move for shit. It was a miracle she was sitting up right now, granted more laying than sitting. Hay, you have servants. Get one of them in here to help me get dressed.”

After a second she tried again but failed just as hard. ”Also, one of them could push me. Hell, you pay them to heed your beck and call right?” then a thought came to her mind. If Reiha loved her, and they served Reiha, they would want to keep Reiha happy wouldn’t they, they would have to listen to her as well.”Heck with this turn of events they kinda gotta wait on me now don’t they.” She laughed a bit before looking down a coughing a bit, clutching her chest. The bandages were flecked with new specs of blood. Apparently she was still pretty fucked up. ”Tell them to be gentle.”

Shiaco

Road to Recovery

Post by Shiaco » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:20 pm

Reiha laughed watching her try to get dressed she lightly whistled as two of her female servants entered the room, they began to try to help Naka get dressed making sure to be gentle but Reiha knew it would be wise bringing one of the medical staff. She made sure to have one come with them however she knew her father would never let the best leave she would have to rely on THAT boy.

" ... I hate to ask but have Teika come with us... even if he is a complete idiot I need someone that can keep her wounds closed that my father would not mind leaving. "

The servants nodded as they finished dressing Naka and summoned the young and overly energetic boy, she heard the footsteps running closing her eyes and preparing for the boy. He burst through the door with a huge smiling running right over to Reiha and squeezing her tightly causing Reiha to cry out in pain before he realized backing away and rubbing his head.

" Sorry I forgot you were hurt how have you been my love, my darling, I bet you missed me and finally chose to marry me. "

The veins in Reiha's head bulged looking up at the boy with a very scary face causing the boy to instinctively back away as she sighed looking over to Naka.

" I will not marry you as I have told you over four hundred times already, she is my lover and the person I chose to be with for the rest of my life.. "

She pointed at Naka smiling as the boys mouth almost dropped he never figured Reiha was into girls as he moved closer looking over her body and began to think.

" You know if you are going to chose another girl at least pick one with breasts, she is so flat it is like little ant hills... she is smaller than you even. "

Reiha stood quickly moving toward the boy and she punched him with her left fist in the side of the head, the boy fell quickly to the ground but sprung up in about no time. He was incredibly tough as she had nearly killed him a dozen times in his life.

" Anyways... please treat her wounds and make sure she does not bleed to death you are coming with me to her parents place to show them she is alright. If you act up I swear I will cut your fucking balls off, no antics just stand there and be quiet. "

He gulped nodding before he moved to the girl closing her wounds again as they began to head out, Reiha hated the walking as her arm screamed in pain but she would tough it out to talk to the girls parents. They would be off on their little adventure, hopefully her parents did not ask to many questions, she could not answer a lot of them.

Das Kirb

Road to Recovery

Post by Das Kirb » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:34 pm

She tenderly got dressed and started to shift around to sit in the chair. It was not uncomfy, hell it was more comfy than some of the other chairs she had been in. Once in it she made herself a little more comfy by looking over at one of the servants and requesting a fish for the road. Who cared if she didn’t have direct control over them? They would listen to her anyway. Before settling in for the trip there was only one thought that went through her mind. ”Mmmmm, fish” that was until a certain little character came into view.

Some little kid came from nowhere and did a flying tackle to Reiha. What happened next was nothing short of pure comic hysteria. This kid was too much, and nearly caused Naka to die from laughing her chest apart again. When he made the comment about her breasts she only had one reaction. ”Oh, this shirt isn’t very flattering of them. Here take a look now.” She lifted her shirt and nearly died from laughter again.

On the way out a servant had brought back the fish which Naka promptly put in her mouth and started munching on. They were off and down the road within a matter of a few moments. ”compared to this place my place will kill you from boredom. Just, keep an eye open for flying skillets.” Her mother had a bit of a temper, and anything that was in her hands had been proven lethal weapons of mass destruction.

Return to “Iwagakure no Sato”