Going home.

Das Kirb
User flair: .001%

Going home.

Post by Das Kirb » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:23 pm

The door to her house stood in front of her. Naka’s family home was nothing too special, just a place to rest your head at night. It was also a nice place to relax. ”Well, after Mr. Scary fuck and Miss. Bitch, I think my parents will be something of a relief to you. One thing, don’t let them know anything about you family. I trust you already knew that but yea. The instant they figure out what your father is like they would have a fit.” A fit was light compared to the destruction her dad could cause. Even without being a ninja he still knew chakra control.

They walked up the steps and knocked on the door to a wave of awesome scents. Mom was cooking and dad stood over her in the doorway with a look like he had just found Atlantis. ”Well well now. It seems out wayward youth has come home. It looks like she brought a friend with her.” He normally was pretty reserved but this was unnatural for him. ”How bad are those injuries of yours?” Naka looked at him and grinned. ”Well, I don’t think I can move very much.” Her dad simply looked at her and leaned in, whispering in her ear.”Explain them later. For now, watch out. Moms gonna come flying.”

Naka got a look of o shit for lack of better term. ”MOOOOOOOOM, NAKA’S HOME!” All that was heard was the clanging of pots and pans before it sounded like a raging bull coming through the house. ”NAKAYOURINBIGTROUBLEGIRLWHENI’MDONEWITHYOUYOUAREGONNAWISHYOUSTAYEDGONE” Only one word escaped Naka before she was literally tackled to the ground by a flying woman with tears in her eyes. ”Shit”

Naka couldn’t breathe let alone scream. It was all she could do to faintly gasp out ”Mom, your breaking my ribs again.” She let go of her death grip and helped Naka back into her seat. ”Oh sorry, ummmm how did you end up like this Naka?” Naka simply smiled and gasped for air for a bit before answering. ”Long story. For now can we please just go inside? I think you snapped another 3 of my ribs and finished the job started on my chest.”

When they were finally inside Naka introduced her guests. ”This is the bitch that decided it would be a good idea to get us fucked up like this. Her name’s Reiha.” Pulling her closer Naka lightly punched her in the face. It was nothing more than a love tap. ”She thought we could handle a C rank mission by ourselves. We did of course but shit if we aren’t torn to hell for a while.”

Her dad walked over and slapped her firmly on the back. ”Well well. It seems we have a daredevil to rival our own daughter on our hands. So tell me, what is your specialty?” Naka’s mother had gone to the kitchen to finish up supper and get some drinks. She also needed to replace the bandages on Naka’s chest. Even without medical jutsu her mother still had some basic supplies. Naka nearly forgot about the servants and the kid. Almost as an afterthought she added them in as well. ”These are her servants. And that little kid over there is apparently a perv that wants in Reiha’s pants.”

Shiaco

Going home.

Post by Shiaco » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:18 pm

Reiha laughed at the references to her parents, though both were extremely true she had one messed up family and could not even argue that fact. She also laughed at what her father said, boy if he only knew how true that really was, right as she was about to speak suddenly a woman came out tackling Naka to the ground. She wanted to tell the woman back off you are going to cause more injuries but it was to late as she sighed, yep she was gone far to long her mother must have went crazy.

" Hey Idiot boy make sure you treat her injuries again, her mother certainly opened them back up and make sure you don't fondle or anything or I will stab you. "

She motioned to her sword on her left leg, she hated not using her right but right now that was her only choice she could not use her left arm for some time. As for Naka's injuries she sure was not going into detail about how bad they truly were she did almost die from them and thats not something you tell parents. She laughed at the love tap as it made her feel a b it better, not like she really hit her in Reiha's shape that might actually make her mad. As her dad slapped Reiha back she wanted to cry out in pain, the movement was not something her right arm enjoyed as it felt like it would explode in pain.

" I am taijutsu biased, well I use swords as you can see my sword at my side, my family are blacksmiths we forge many weapons for this country. "

That should cover the questions and as far as most knew that was her family's true dealings, they were extremely well known and known to be quite wealthy by many.

" The name is Amaya Reiha and it is a pleasure to meet you, as for your daughter I had my medical staff and my servants try to take care of her the best we could. She still needs a lot of treatment so sadly she will have to return with me for several weeks, we cant leave her in this shape after all. "
[Genin • Iwagakure • Reiha AmayaCompanion Name (s) • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[A Rank Missing NinKirigakureKaguya AkameCompanion Name (s) • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Das Kirb

Going home.

Post by Das Kirb » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:00 am

Dad gave an apologetic look to Reiha before pulling up a seat to the table and offering it to Reiha. "At least stay for dinner and perhaps the night. You can head back tomorrow" Mom came back with a round of drinks for everyone and took a seat of her own. Dinner was a little ways off so some light conversation was in order. Naka wheeled up to the table I her chair and took a single sip of the cool drink before that wide neko’s grin came back. ”You don’t make this unless I’m here. You knew I was coming didn’t you?” Her mother simply smiled and drank her own.

Dad took a long drink from his and looked up at Naka. ”Well, what kind of battle scars do you have to sport this time? Last few missions you went on you came back bored and unscathed. Hopefully this one caught your interest.” In answer Naka lifted her shirt to show the bandages, which needed bad replacing. ”Oh, I was grabbing those wasn’t I?” Mom hurried off to the back of the house as Naka moved the bandages aside to reveal the slightly bleeding wound in her stomach and chest, keeping everything of importance covered. Dad only busted out laughing.

”Messed yourself up pretty bad. Eventually you are going to have to tell me the story. As for right now, I want to know a little about this young lady.” He finished off his drink and looked up, a big smile on his face. ”Family of blacksmiths and a swordswoman at that. How does a girl like you fall in with our daughter? You got yourself a boyfriend or anything? Come now, tell me everything. I like to know my daughter’s friends.”

Shiaco

Going home.

Post by Shiaco » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:44 am

She agreed to staying for the night, her wounds were not feeling great anyways plus Naka deserved some time with her family before going back to the hell of Reiha's house. Reiha laughed at how Naka's dad reacted to the wounds, she pictured this was how a normal family acted, hers would never show any care for an injury. As for her explaining how they met she could not exactly go into detail about stealing a diamond, that would likely anger Naka's parents she would simply make something up.

" Well I met your daughter one day when I was selling some of my family's weapons she seemed to like some of our shinier ones, and we started hanging out after that. As for a boyfriend... well I don't have one of those... I.. um... you see... that does not really matter really. "

She had no idea how to answer that, she looked at Naka blushing and unable to say anything, that was far to much for her to say she simply could not tell him she loved his daughter. It likely would either make him laugh or freak but she was not saying it either way, she did not care if Naka said it but she was to shy to say such things.
[Genin • Iwagakure • Reiha AmayaCompanion Name (s) • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[A Rank Missing NinKirigakureKaguya AkameCompanion Name (s) • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Das Kirb

Going home.

Post by Das Kirb » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:20 am

Naka nudged her a little bit and then smiled. ”Dad, if I tell you, you have to promise you won’t grab the crossbow.” Her dad raised an eyebrow and looked at Naka intently. ”You two aren’t dating the same boy are you?” Naka instantly threw her hands up almost as a defense. ”Noooooo, and I told you, I didn’t even know he had a girlfriend and I didn’t really care about him anyway. He had an awesome game I was after.” Her dad raised an eyebrow. ”And does this person next to you have the same thing.” Naka blushed and looked away. This was a pain in the ass. ”Yes, but that’s not why I stick around her.” Putting the glass down and putting his forehead in his hands he spoke in a stressed tone. ”Wait until your mother gets back here. I think she may want to hear this as well.”

Naka looked up and then rubbed her eyes. ”Shit” Before Reiha Naka hadn’t even been interested in girls outside toying with them. And here she was, her first true love, a vagina. Mom came back with a new set of bandages and a knife. This was the knife she always used. It was sharper than any blade Naka had ever seen and made clean work of anything it did. Dad looked up and waved towards his wife. ”Honey, you may want to sit down. Our daughter has something to tell us.” After a second he pointed at the knife in her hand. ”You may also want to put that down.” A worried look was all it took to get Naka to nearly sweat.

How were her parents going to react to this news? They had never really said anything on the matter before but then again, why would they? ”Well, ummm.” She struggled to find the words to say but her mother took them from her. ”You two are in love aren’t you?” All Naka could do was nod her head and look into her parent’s eyes with a sense of dread. Most everyone else looked upon being gay as a damnable sin. Her father only made one move with the information. Mom just sat there for a moment, taking everything in. ”Well, how did you find out?” That was a long answer. ”I didn’t until yesterday.” That would be the answer for now.

When her father came back he had a knife in his hands. ”So, you are going to be the “man” that makes my daughter into a woman.” He took another couple steps forward and looked at Reiha with an extremely dark gaze. ”You think you can protect her like a man? You think you can keep her happy?” He took a couple more steps before lifting the knife into the air a bit. ”Would you like to see what happens when a boy hurts my daughter?” Naka had a worried look now but her mother simply sat there. Something was going on.

Naka’s father had come around the table and now stood not but a few steps over Reiha. ”Last one to hurt her ended up in the hospital.” He held the knife level with Naka’s neck not but a few feet away from her. ”I don’t want a woman risking that. So I think I’ll show you a taste now.” His hand flashed out to slash at Reiha but was stopped before he could move much further. A thin thread was wrapped around his wrist. ”Enough dad. The last one was my fault and you damn well know it. Touch this one and I will break this wrist. I don’t care if you are my father.” Only one thing happened after that, a hearty laugh of pure good nature. ”That is exactly what I wanted to hear.”

He dropped the knife and reclaimed his seat. The blade now rest on the table just a foot away from Naka’s grasp. ”So, our daughter is a lesbian that has found a girl she actually loves. No wonder you only toyed with the boys.” His head went back in laughter. Apparently something was striking him as deeply funny but what it was escaped Naka. ”Well then, you have my blessing. What’s ours is yours Reiha.” Her mother let out a sigh of relief before heading to the kitchen. After her dad came back to himself he began a small string of questions. ”So, who’s the guy in this one? From that I would say Naka here but you never know. And I guess this rules out the concept of any grandchildren. So, tell me, what do you all plan to do? Reiha, what do you intend to do to help out my Naka and settle her down?”

Shiaco

Going home.

Post by Shiaco » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:51 am

Reiha laughed about the same boy thing, that was not the case it was a little more... they were with each other not the same boy. She was not sure what the game part was about but Reiha did not have games unless you meant killing people for profit a sort of game than yes it was. When he said wait for the mother Reiha felt pretty nervous was she going to actually tell them Reiha and her were a couple, like they would even accept that in the first place. She saw the knife and certainly got worried, Reiha would defend Naka even if it was her parents, no way she would let anyone kill Naka the one she loved.

" We...yes... love... I... well... I came to... you know... I... well things happened... "

She was clearly blushing and shying away from the conversation, she did love Naka but she was far to shy to explain that top her parents as she looked away from the two of them. Her face turned beat red when he said she was the man for their daughter, it was more the other way around Naka was the more male one, she quickly snapped out of it when her father pulled a knife to Naka's neck causing Reiha to stand pulling her sword out. Naka quickly defused of the situation but it was clear Reiha was very protective of Naka and would kill anyone that harmed her.

" Sorry about that I seem to have become extremely protective of Naka and wont let anyone even her own family cause her harm. "

She sat back down listening to what else would be said her face flushed bright red again, she did not know how to answer these questions at all. She had not thought that far ahead, she just knew she loved her thinking about children was far away for those two whose love just blossomed.

" I guess... you could say... Naka is... the male.. I... well you see... I.. am a bit shy about stuff. "

It was obvious the string of questions was making Reiha nervous and a bit uncomfortable she hoped they would not ask to many more questions about their love lives.

Das Kirb

Going home.

Post by Das Kirb » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:33 pm

Naka’s father almost literally began to roll laughing. ”Well Naka, it seems you have caught yourself a good one. Let’s see if she can keep up with you. I know we had a hell of a time trying.” He took a second to regain himself again before continuing on with his mindless banter. ”Oh well, feel free to stick around and make yourself at home. So long as I don’t see that sword in anyone of us I think we can get along just fine.”

Mom returned from the kitchen with a very large pot of soup in hand. She had fixed up something of a specialty. It was ramen, but it had a twist. Inside this ramen were bits and pieces of random meats. The most dominate was indeed fish. Upon seeing the huge pot of wonderful awesomeness her mouth nearly hit the floor and a river of drool could be seen. That would have to wit though, mom needed to change her bandages.

”Naka, before we eat we seriously need to get rid of those bandages. You may be wearing a thick shirt but I can still see the blood from here. Let’s get that changed shall we.“ Naka’s mother gave her no choice in the matter. She began wheeling her to the other room to do the job. Naka could be heard complaining the entire way.

Dad looked over at Reiha and gave her a look of intense knowing. ”Naka won’t tell me until you do. What actually happened to put her in this condition? Don’t worry, I’m not going to blab or hurt anyone. You don’t even have to tell me fine details. I just want to know the basics of what happened and what kind of girl she has come into contact with.” He spoke low but not soft. His voice was not unfriendly but instead kind and meant something in the tone he was speaking. He knew more than he was letting on, but what all did he actually know?

Shiaco

Going home.

Post by Shiaco » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:51 am

Reiha smiled about the sword comment, as long as Naka's family caused her no harm she would not hurt them, if they did than well the sword might be in someones body. Her mother soon rushed Naka off to get treated as her father began to dig a little harder, she was not to happy with this line of questioning, she couldn't be honest it would have to be a lie.

" The injuries we got were not from a mission but it was a fight against a criminal who was trying to kidnap people for prostitution among other things. We chose to confront him and well he had some tough guys with him, in the end my blade cleanly removed his head from his body, so he is no longer around. I am sorry I put your daughter in danger but I cannot stand back and let stuff like that happen in front of my eyes. "

Part of that was a lie but half was true, she really did kill a man who was involved with prostitution but she was given this mission from the federal lord and there was no way she could mention the mans name. She began to rub her right ear as it seemed a little blood was coming from the wound through the bandage, it seemed she needed to be re wrapped as well as she let out a sigh.

" This is the worst I have ever been injured and I did this to protect your daughter from harm, I guess you could say that was when I realized I loved her. "

Thinking back it had to be that very moment, the moment she would not allow Naka harm was when she finally admitted her feelings to herself.

" When your wife is done with your daughter I think I will need some treatment, my wraps are starting to turn a bit bloody and I don't trust the pervert medical shinobi with me at all..."

Das Kirb

Going home.

Post by Das Kirb » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:00 pm

He looked at her even more inquisitively. He hid something but few would ever guess what it was, he was about to reveal it now. ”Reiha Amaya, daughter of the most proud and prestigious blacksmith in all of Iwagakure no Sato.” he lowered his eyes again the looked up menacingly. ”Amaya, a name that rings many bells and anvils. Also a name that rings many bells at morgues. Never is the name left but the mark is unmistakable. You are not just a smith’s daughter, nor just a shinobi. You are the daughter of one of the greatest assassins of all time.”

He gave this a very short instance to actually sink in. It was clear he wasn’t ignoring, but was trying to drive a point home. ”I checked with the village already, she wasn’t sent on a mission nor has she done any for the past month. That was a job given to you by whoever you work for. I’m not going to blab or harm anyone but I will say this. I know secrecy is part of the job but trust us. I may be little more than a handy man but these ears hear a lot.”

After that bit of seriousness he seemed to lighten the tone a lot. ”Thanks for saving her and for that I owe a debt of blood. Also, call us mom and dad, gets annoying to have to be reminded I’m married to that beast.” Almost as if on que a pair of scissors came from the other room and nearly stuck in the back of his neck. Thankfully he was able to duck it just in time. ”Who the hell you calling beast? It’s not me that has to shave my chest every damn morning. It is me that has to be ready to shoot the god damn dear that comes out though.”

Just as quickly as he had become dark and serious he shifted it back to light and jovial. It was almost like he was saying in a roundabout way “Don’t worry, secret is safe here.” Mom was pissed though. Before she was even finished with Naka, having only covered the upper portion of her and leaving the wound on her stomach still exposed, she started storming towards dad. They got into an argument with dad trying to stave off blows to various parts of himself and trying to lighten the mood.

Naka came out from the room and just sighed. ”You two really are a pair of nut jobs you know that?” Normally she would be in the fray swinging left and right too but this time she was just bored. Her bandages came undone easily and she just tossed them aside, wheeling out into the kitchen with a thin over shirt on and reclaimed her seat beside Reiha. ”Sorry, but this could take a while. Once they get like this things won’t settle down until mom at least hits dad once.”

Shiaco

Going home.

Post by Shiaco » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:38 pm

As Reiha heard what he said about her family her eyes widened before glaring at the man, her left hand on her blade, depending what he said Reiha might have to kill this family to protect her dark secrets. However the man said he would keep the secret as Reiha's blood lust lowered, the man likely felt the huge surge and desire to kill she had, she was assassin through and through.

" If you ever think of mentioning my family's secret I promise I will kill you. "

The tone of her voice seemed very different as her personality seemed to shift, she was almost like another person the aura around her was of pure evil. As Naka and his wife entered the room she calmed herself turning back to normal and smiling at Naka and her mother. She looked and sighed as Naka's wounds still were not covered, she could bleed to death and she was worried about her.

" I understand he said something stupid but could you please bandage Naka again I do not want her to bleed to death because I would be pretty angry at that point. "

Not to mention her wounds were starting to hurt because of the need to change the bandages, her arm screamed in pain and the blood was starting to show through her own clothing as she cringed speaking. She hated being this injured and it was the worst injuries other than the ones her father inflicted, her father soon said something that made her laugh hysterically.

" My father and mother caring where I am at, that is a serious joke sorry but I doubt they care, a father that loved his daughter would never cause this kind of wound on purpose to his daughter. "

She suddenly stood pulling her bandages off exposing her back to her father showing the deep wound and scar down her back, it was clear it was made from some sort of sword.

" Would you ever cause this kind of injury to your own daughter, my father did to remind me that I am a failure and to this day he still thinks this way. "

Das Kirb

Going home.

Post by Das Kirb » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:50 pm

Naka glanced over. Something had been said and she didn’t exactly know what. From the look of things Reiha was stripping for her father. ”and I thought I was bad. Looks like you are the bigger slut here. Taking off your shirt in front of an older married man and your girl’s father at that, looks like I have to compete with my old man for your hand now.” Naka nearly burst laughing at her own joke before returning to her parents for a second. Mom was still trying to strangle dad and oblivious to what was going on.

Naka took a couple bowls of ramen from the pot and lay them in front of them. ”Hay, are you not going to pay your daughter in law some attention?!?” The fighting narrowed down to a dull squabble before mom finally caught sight of it. She tapped dad on the head and pointed up at Reiha. Both expressions could be a dead giveaway of what was going to happen next. ”You’re staying here tonight. We will discuss this further in the morning.” They obviously had the exact same idea at the exact same time. And it was one Naka was not happy about, she bit her tongue for now though.

Shiaco

Going home.

Post by Shiaco » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:00 pm

Reiha frowned at Naka's comment it was clear Reiha was showing her back to the man, her chest was facing Naka and her mother. She just did something on impulse again instead of thinking, she sighed and realized one of these days she needed to get a hold of such impulsive actions. Reiha planned to stay the night anyways but it seemed the two were worried about her, it would make anyone wonder how such a parent could exist.

" Honestly I planned to stay the night anyways, my injuries wont really allow for me to travel well right now, also... I could use some re bandaging my wounds are starting to hurt. "

Her parents were kind a little odd but not nearly as terrible as her parents, it was likely they had not even noticed Reiha was not home. Her father would laugh at the thought someone wanted to take care of Reiha, he knew she had a temper among many other things. Still if Reiha told details about the family he would kill her, Reiha knew this and feared for this fact, she was really scared.

" I cant talk about my family so do not bother asking, if I talked about it much all of us here would likely die because of it. No amount of protection from a village could save us, my family has friends in very high places to be blunt."

Das Kirb

Going home.

Post by Das Kirb » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:04 am

The family took on a bit of a dreary tone for a moment before Naka spoke up to break the monotony. ”Okay okay, so I’m in love with an assassin. But I will say this, she is by far one of the most interesting people in this entire damn village. I honestly can’t peg what I love more. Her or what trying to figure every little thing I can out.” She grabbed a fork and began to dig into her ramen with a feral growl. ”So, let’s eat and go back to light talk. I’m pretty sure there will be plenty of death in the future.”

”You’re right. No point ruining this meal over something as small as this. Reiha, we’ll get that cleaned up in a bit. As of now we have some pain meds to take the edge off. I’ll go grab some.” He left for a moment and came back with a white bottle in his hand. ”Take two of these and wait about a minute. I guarantee it will leave you senseless, at least when it comes to touch. Also guarantee you will sleep like a rock”
With that the family sat down and continued with playful banter and light hearted talk. The rest of the night went by pretty smoothly. And a certain perverted little medic got a good look at both Reiha and Naka, then promptly got beat to living hell. Reiha would be staying here from now on. And nothing anyone could say was going to change that. Not even Mr. Scary Fuck.

Return to “Iwagakure no Sato”