A stormy night for the twin blades.

Das Kirb
User flair: .001%

Post by Das Kirb » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:34 am

Naka awoke to the sound of a thunderous blast from outside. It was storming, and hard. Reiha lay next to her with her arm over Naka’s stomach. It must have been four o clock in the morning. Her mom and dad should be asleep right now but the storm was keeping her awake. Oh well, if it was going to keep her awake she might as well find some way of having fun for a moment.

The wounds made it impossible to move and Reiha was asleep right on top of her. Her broken arm must be in some serious pain because she couldn’t keep very still. Oh well, life happens.

Another crack of lightning lit the room with a thunderous roar. She couldn’t help but wonder exactly what caused lightning. Some shinobi could control it right off the bat but when wild it seemed so powerful and dangerous. Perhaps she could learn to control such a thing. It would definitely be fun to be able to shock people and maybe make their hair stand on end.

Naka lay there and thought about many things, trying to find something that made her go back to sleep. After about half an hour she was too board to even sleep. Finally she rolled over as best she could and kissed Reiha lightly. ”You really should see this storm. It looks like it’s a good one.”

Shiaco

Post by Shiaco » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:57 am

Reiha was having a rough time sleeping, the wounds not to mention a new place to sleep made it nearly impossible but to top it off a big storm had come through. The thunder and lightning making quite a show outside, the strong rain drove hard against the window it was not a clam night for nature. Reiha felt Naka's kiss and opened her eyes, Reiha was not looking to great however she smiled and Kissed Naka's forehead lightly before sitting up grabbing her arm. She was sweating a great deal as it was obvious she was feeling a great amount of pain, a bright flash of lightning blinding her for a moment before the boom of thunder echoed inside the house.

" I don't like these kind of nights, it was a night much like this one where my dad sliced my back and threw me out into the rain calling me a failure. So I don't feel to well right now, with my arm and the memories flooding my head, I wish the weather would stop. "

Reiha rubbed her left hand along Naka's forehead smiling, but she was suffering, she wanted happiness but she feared her father this storm reminded her how much the fear ran in her body. She stood up stumbling a little, she had to go wash her face, and get a straight head, she had to get the memories out of her brain.

" I need to go wash my face for a second, plus I am covered in sweat I need to wipe some of it off I feel sticky. "
[Genin • Iwagakure • Reiha AmayaCompanion Name (s) • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[A Rank Missing NinKirigakureKaguya AkameCompanion Name (s) • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Das Kirb

Post by Das Kirb » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:15 am

Naka watched the girl and listened closely. Her father was more than just an obstacle to destroy. Reiha truly feared him more than anything else. That was not hard to see why. Who wouldn’t fear a man like that? Even Naka feared him, but her desire to know more kept that fear at bay. Reiha only had anger to keep that fear at bay. What would happen when that anger was gone, when that fear could over flow?

Even though her chest still throbbed she got up and walked to the bathroom with Reiha. It would be fine for now. Her mother had practically drugged her senseless on pain medication. For whatever reason, the shit worked wonders. She still fumbled around trying to get there but slowly she made it.

Once in the bathroom she removed the thin shirt she was wearing. It was soaked from Reiha sweating so much. ”You had a nightmare didn’t you?” Naka may be self centered but she had learned how to read people like a book. It came with the territory of being able to play anyone at their own game. ”care to share?”

Shiaco

Post by Shiaco » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:59 am

She had Naka help her to the bathroom, a nightmare was an understatement, each flash of lightning made her remember the stab and being thrown into the storm. The memory she could never forget it was the memory that fueled her flames of hatred for the man, those memories that she both feared and hated.

" I was just remembering what father had done to me, every time the lightning flashes the memories of the strike are etched into my brain again. I hate weather like this, I really hate remembering this event over and over, still my hatred for my father grows stronger anytime I remember what he did to me. "

Naka began to wipe her body of the sweat Naka was about see see a very rare sight as Reiha's eyes welled with tears before she turned crying into Naka's chest. She was scared, her father she feared what he might do if he found out about Naka's family knowing they were assassins, she feared him killing Naka and removing her from Reiha's life.

" I am scared... I am scared of what my father might do... he might try to kill you just to hurt me more.... I hate him.... I really hate him... "

She rubbed her tears on Naka's chest, she didn't know how to deal with this emotion, she almost had never cried in ehr life so it was new to her, like the feeling of love.
[Genin • Iwagakure • Reiha AmayaCompanion Name (s) • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[A Rank Missing NinKirigakureKaguya AkameCompanion Name (s) • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Das Kirb

Post by Das Kirb » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:34 am

Naka looked down at the girl with her head buried in her chest. She couldn’t even feel the rush of interest that came from something like this. She was placing everything that she was on the line and trusting in her. Only one thing could be done about this, and it strengthened Naka’s own resolve. He was going to die, and not just for her interest anymore.

”He won’t come for a while. I doubt he misses you. He knows that you are away but his uncaring would be what keeps him from hunting you here, at least for a while.” Naka was trying her hardest to think of something that she could say. This was not her normal position. This kinda thing normally would only be something to take a little look into. Someone losing themselves to their pain, the pain was interesting but them losing it was pointless. All she could do is try her best.

She wrapped her arms around Reiha and held her up, pulling her face to stand level with hers. ”I can’t say that we could kill him now. That’s going to be something we have to wait for. Until we can find a means to take him out once and for all, fear will not leave. Just please, b strong enough to be with me? You have changed something about me, and I want to know what else you can change.”

Shiaco

Post by Shiaco » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:00 am

It was true he likely would not look for her for a while, however she had servants she would worry about, she had many that would support her no matter what. However she could never ask them to become poor just for her, if she was to not be around her family it meant she would not have funding to pay them well at all.

" He wont right away because he would want to toy with me that way, he is a manipulative jackass and will at some point come for me, even if I am a failure I was still useful. As for killing him right now, I am well aware of the fact we stand no chance of killing him at the moment I will train harder to prepare for that day. "

She pulled Naka closer holding her as tight as she could, her arm hurt because of it but she did not care, Naka meant the entire world to her. She would become stronger than her father, she would become a force to help protect those she loved as well as the village, she would change. She might have to kill still however she was done doing the dirty assassinations of innocent people, from now on she would vow to slay only those which deserved the punishment.

" Naka let me make this clear, from this day onward I will never kill another innocent person, I may kill again but it will only be someone that deserves the punishment. I wont make you sad by killing anymore innocent people, I have to become a better person and a stronger person to protect you were are most precious to me. "

With that said she pulled Naka close placing a strong kiss on her lips, she was unsure how this adventure would end but she would become a fighter for the justice of the village and those who cannot defend themselves.

Das Kirb

Post by Das Kirb » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:03 am

Naka looked deep into the girl. She could no longer read her. Playing her had been easy but she was the one caught in the trap. Reiha had fallen for her and here Naka stood, clasping her in her hands, kissing the toy she had won. Her eyes took on their old Neko’s mischief and curiosity. Naka’s mind was reeling with possibilities. Then one struck her dead on the head.

When the embrace was done she held Reiha close and leaned over. If she was paying attention the cat was starting to get restless. ”Slaughter of innocent lives will no longer happen huh? Well then, I guess I’ll have to settle for the bodies of the wicked.” A dull blue fire could be seen deep in Naka’s eyes. Something was starting to click that would drive things much further from here on.

Her curiosity and sense of pure fun was beginning to take hold of her now. She leaned down and lightly nipped Reiha’s good ear. Only a single phrase was spoken to hint at her plans. ”Show me more.” Things had been set into motion tonight that would never be reversed.

Shiaco

Post by Shiaco » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:56 am

Reiha was glad Naka did not want to see the innocent slaughtered, she was serious about this never again would she harm someone who was innocent of crimes. Something seemed a little off about Naka however, she was always curious but the tone of her voice plus she saw something a light in her eyes. Something was wrong she was not sure what but she felt something different from her, she may have only known her a short time but in that time she learned to read her body language well.

" Are you feeling well Naka... you seem a little different today, but I promise I will protect you no matter what happens to you. I will kill for you, I will bleed for you and I will love you till the days we die, no matter what I will be here for you. Promise me Naka, if I ever stray from the path of good again, and I refuse to listen to good kill me I want you to kill me if I ever get like that. "

She meant every word she said, Naka was the one she chose as her soul mate, she would do anything for the girl even if the girl asked her to walk down the path of darkness. Only for her would she ever turn to the path of darkness again, only for Naka and no one else. She would train her skills to become able to protect Naka at all costs, even if she loses her life she wont let Naka face harm, that would be her new goal in life. She knelled down on one knee gripping Naka's hand and pulling it to her mouth kissing it lightly.

" Naka, I hear by promise to serve you as a protector and as a lover I will do any bidding you ask, even if it leads me down the path of darkness as long as it is for you I will do any order. I will love you, honor you, cherish you, protect you, save you from mortal danger, and always be by your side. I hear by leave my life in your hands, you are now my master that I serve from now till the moment I take my last breath this vow I swear. "

She waited for Naka's reply with this she no longer would serve the federal lord, she had no made her contract to work for Naka. The federal lord would no longer hold any any power over her and if Naka accepted a cross shaped tatoo would form on her right shoulder signifying Reiha's contract was no hers.

Das Kirb

Post by Das Kirb » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:13 am

Naka looked down with her neko’s grin. This was almost to perfect to pass up. Reiha was offering herself heart and soul to her. A simple genin would go this far and already have someone wanting to serve them. It was a rush, but it meant so much more. Naka looked at her hand where the dagger had sealed the contract of blood and pain not but a month before. It was impossible to suppress the swelling of pride and sheer glee. She laughed, manically but whole heartedly.

The pain was forgotten in her. This was taking things far indeed. Life, death, love, lust; so young and already she had all these sitting right in front of her. Her hand reached down Naka leaned down and placed a hand on Reiha’s head. ”You give yourself to me heart and soul and lay your body on the line to be mine and mine alone. This pact will permanently bind you to me for the rest of eternity. I will own you, all of you. Yet you freely give this to me.” Her laughter was renewed. ”Interesting”

She thought about this for several moments. It was all so damn interesting, where to start and place what had just happened. ”You give yourself to me freely, but you have another that owns those blades. He will come if only to look for a piece of shit weapon. You also have secrets he will travel for.” Naka leaned over Reiha further and let the excitement flood from her. ”Let him come. I will take what belongs to me.” The contract had been signed and the mark placed. Reiha was bound to Naka’s will from this day forth.

Return to “Iwagakure no Sato”