Prepping for war.

Das Kirb
User flair: .001%

Prepping for war.

Post by Das Kirb » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:02 pm

Naka waited for Reiha in the quote unquote training room. This was going to be a day of nothing but training in a room that had been shoddily fabricated out of her room. She had rearranged a bunch of the furniture to have a bit easier time in training. Reiha had given her some instructions but not told her the exact specifics of what all was need nor what they were going to do for training. So, all that waited now was Reiha to get there.

Shiaco

Prepping for war.

Post by Shiaco » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:30 pm

Reiha was smiling a few days ago she had finally gotten her arm healed, it still felt rather weak so some training to strengthen it would be a good idea. As she entered Naka's room she smiled, the girl moved the things like she asked as Reiha pulled from behind her back a giant medicine ball and tossed it toward Naka hard. She hoped she would catch it without being knocked over with it weighing forty pounds it might surprise her a bit.

" I want you to toss this back and fourth to me, it is very heavy but it will strengthen the arms after we warm up with this we will move onto the next part of the training, I hope you are prepared for some good pain. "

Reiha waited for the ball to be tossed back, she had an entire agenda written down they would work on arm strength the most but a few of the exercises would focus on strengthening the quad muscles. She had to get stronger plus it seemed Naka wanted to become a bit stronger herself she understood that logic and planned to help her any way she possibly could.
[Genin • Iwagakure • Reiha AmayaCompanion Name (s) • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[A Rank Missing NinKirigakureKaguya AkameCompanion Name (s) • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Das Kirb

Prepping for war.

Post by Das Kirb » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:36 pm

Naka barely saw the ball of sheer weight coming at her when she turned to catch it. It knocked her straight to her ass when she tried to catch it. She fell hard on her romp and jarred her only recently healed chest. At least it was only a dull pain and not to powerful any more.

She regained her feet and lifted the heavy ball of dead weight to pass it back. She barely got it pushed off to actually go airborne before it thudded on the floor. ”What the hell Reiha? That thing is fucking heavy. Isn’t it about repetition and not weight?”

Shiaco

Prepping for war.

Post by Shiaco » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:46 pm

Reiha smiled it was heavy but that was the point, to increase the speed and reflexes needed for the wrist to use blades or wires you had to train the forearms to be quite strong. She picked the ball back up heaving it once again toward the girl wincing a bit her shoulder was very rusty still but she would be fine nodding for Naka to toss the ball back. The ball once again made it to Reiha as she threw with a little extra force leaning forward with her right leg to throw the ball.

" That might be true normally but think about it this way, when fighting someone who is a male and stronger than you, the key to victory is the ability to be able to push back and stand your ground against his bulk muscle. "

She waited to see if Naka got knocked on her butt again as the ball was thrown harder, even if Reiha planned to protect her the girl had to build so more muscles so she didn't get overpowered.
[Genin • Iwagakure • Reiha AmayaCompanion Name (s) • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[A Rank Missing NinKirigakureKaguya AkameCompanion Name (s) • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Das Kirb

Prepping for war.

Post by Das Kirb » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:04 pm

Naka caught the ball this time, but it still made her nearly fall on her ass. This effin thing was heavy as hell. She lifted the thing up to about her chest and shoved it off as hard as she could. It would make it but barely. ”Why try to force him off when you can simply insert the blade and get rid of him easy as that?” Naka was growing bored with this already, but she needed to at least hold some conversation to get things moving.

Before the ball got passed back though Naka removed her shirt and set it aside. She replaced it with a sports bra and replaced her pants with something a little more comfy. When she came back she was in her sports bra she had never worn before and a pair of sweats. ”don’t want to ruin another set of good cloths. If you need a set then feel free.”

Shiaco

Prepping for war.

Post by Shiaco » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:26 pm

Reiha caught the ball again as Naka moved off stripping and grabbing a sports bra and sweats, she wanted to be comfortable Reiha was fine with her outfit. To train her strength she had to be used to carrying the heavy equipment at all times, and making sure she was used to every ounce of clothing she normally would wear.

" Nah, I will wear my normal combat attire, training using anything I would normally use gets me used to any weight shifts and used to every ounce of clothing and weapons I wear. "

She tossed the ball back hard once again her shoulder was screaming to stop but this would be part of her rehab, she really needed to get it back to normal soon. She waited as the ball came back to her with almost equal force, it seemed Naka was getting much better at this as she grabbed the ball and began to stretch her right side of her body with it. She threw the ball back motioning for Naka to set it down for a moment, the next set of training was in order.

" Alright for this training we will use something I always carry in my bags when I know I cant be home and train. "

She pulled out what seemed to be two wrist weights and motioned for Naka to come over, Reiha began to place to what appeared to be shin guards on but they were also weights.

" Alright I will give you two gloves to put on and I will kick each other glove we will do about twenty reps of this and switch off with me holding the gloves. "

She also handed Naka the gloves to place on on her hand as she continued to stretch and prepare herself, she removed her shoes however as she would go a little easy on Naka with this being her first time facing this type of training. She began to warm her legs up kicking in the air as the sharp sound of her foot snapping filled the room, it was pretty obvious Reiha had trained her feet and arms before as they were both key parts to her fighting style.

Das Kirb

Prepping for war.

Post by Das Kirb » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:36 pm

Naka took the gloves and placed one on each hand. This was going to be one helluva workout from the looks of it. She needed to be ready for nearly anything that was going to come. Reiha had began to snap her legs in the air, warming up. A sudden crack filled the air as the very room itself seemed to distort. She was highly skilled in doing this, and that would be somewhat scary for a bit. That is, until Naka decided to take a bit of her own way to help with this.

She did a singular handseal while Reiha wasn’t looking and did something that would help brace her arms. She wrapped a couple layers of wire around the arms themselves and strengthened them. This would help the impacts stay off her wrists. When she was ready she took her stance and nodded. There was going to be more to this than just kicking a hand.

The training progressed slowly with the kicks coming in repetition. Soon it was her turn and Naka did the exact same that Reiha had been doing. Slowly things started to progress until both parties had own 2 sets each with each leg. After that Naka’s legs and arms hurt like hell, but at least things were progressing bit by painful bit. ”Okay, my legs and arms are on fire. What’s next sensai?” The last part was said with a bit of a joking hint. One needed to joke in order to get past this monotony.

Shiaco

Prepping for war.

Post by Shiaco » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:49 pm

It was time to start the more interactive training, she smiled taking off the weights and placing them on the floor, out of the bag next came very heavy looking vests. She began to place one on herself motioning for Naka to do so as well, she would do grapple practice against Naka throwing the other person to the mat was the goal, no jutsu no techniques just simple judo.

" The rules are simple we will try to throw each other to the mat getting a pin, whoever gets to three pins first wins, however there is no cheating, no jutsu use no strings or wires or weapons just pure grappling practice. The vest right there weighs about seventy five pounds so it should make it much harder to pin the other person, a pin can only be started with a throw. If the opponent falls you cannot place a pin, how does that sound to you. "

She waited for the response, even to her these vests felt heavy as hell it should be fun to see who is better at grappling, no strength alone they were about equal. However Reiha was taller and had stronger arms and legs, meaning Naka was at a bit of a disadvantage at the same time she was shorter so she had an advantage on that part. This fight would come down to willpower, who had the stronger desire to win, that would be the deciding factor to this little battle.

Das Kirb

Prepping for war.

Post by Das Kirb » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:00 pm

This was actually starting to get interesting. Her neko’s grin came back as she put on the vest, first impression, heavy as fucking hell. It took everything she had simply to stand up. Finally the boredom was not so powerful that she wanted to simply stop.

Naka put the vest on and took the first move. It was clumsy but it would do for a first action. She crouched low and began to move in. She didn’t have the hight to move in and grab her from above so he aimed to use the weight of the vest to her advantage and surge everything into a small charge. If this didn’t get any kind of results then something else would have to be done. And she had no way of stopping her momentum now.

Shiaco

Prepping for war.

Post by Shiaco » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:08 pm

Reiha smiled she was charging in, time to teach her lesson number one, when not used to heavy weights do not rush in, Reiha shifted her body placing her right front forward and stepping placing her foot in front of Naka's. Using the momentum from Naka she leaped over the girl as she was falling forward before jumping on her back and gripping tightly around her chest, Naka would have a very hard time keeping balance as she was falling forward now with Reiha on her back and her weight leaning forward already.

" Lesson number one never rush carelessly in toward an enemy because they wont grab you they would slice a blade right through your body. "

Naka would fall flat on her face as Reiha struck first with her pin, Naka would slam hard into the ground because of her being off balance but this was a lesson for her. Reiha smiled tapping her on the head as a sign she had just gained one point, she would wait to see what Naka's next action would be, would she figure out what Reihas weakness would be against her. She hoped she would discover it as Reiha wanted this to be a good match, she wanted to challenge Naka to some sort of duel for a while now, she was curious about her abilities.

Das Kirb

Prepping for war.

Post by Das Kirb » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:21 pm

This was not Naka’s strong point, but she could hold her own in a brawl. When Riha landed on her back Naka fell face first into the mat. This as point one against her but she acted fast. She rolled to the side, forcing Reiha off her back. This time she had the upper hand. If a fight is ever taken to the ground it is the best idea to place yourself on top and get rid of limbs. And that was exactly what she aimed to do.

Naka’s roll would force Reiha off, and she would capitalize on this by placing herself directly on top, trying to sit on Reiha’s chest, holding her arms down. If this worked things were going just as planned. She scrambled to grab her arms and hold them down too. It was a sexy pinned position if anything. If all this worked, she would lean in and kiss Reiha on the cheek, taunting her.

Shiaco

Prepping for war.

Post by Shiaco » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:43 pm

It seemed her little student figured it out, Reiha had longer limbs and had a much harder time resisting grapples to her limbs as she was pushed down and grappled being held by Naka, that would be one point for her now. Reiha laughed as Naka placed a kiss on her before Reiha flipped her legs forward sending Naka flying into the air off her body.

" Well I see what I need to avoid but I wont go easy on you, I promise you that. "

She moved cautiously toward the girl, she would attack Naka's left side, it was her least dominant side and likely had the least amount of strength. She moved in closer, when it came to speed Reiha was faster than Naka her hand gripping Naka's left arm tightly, however she could not simply throw her with the vest it made it far to heavy, she pulled Naka's arm down between her legs squeezing it tightly before pulling down forcefully with her legs. This would force her body weight as well as her extra weight from the vest to slide forward giving Reiha the advantage and most likely pulling Naka to the mat hard possibly face first.

Das Kirb

Prepping for war.

Post by Das Kirb » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:04 pm

Reiha moved fast, even in that vest. She had little time to react before her face was planted into the mat yet again. ”Ouch” She had to take a second to think about how to get out of this one. What she came up with was risky, but it would place her in another position to get another point, but this fucking vest was going to make things hard.

She twisted her arm in between Reiha’s legs to face straight up. Her other arm came around and tried to place directly on her chest. With all her might, she heaved to send Reiha falling backwards. She tried to pull her legs out from under her as she shoved hr chest backwards.

As soon as she was free Naka scrambled. Her legs had sent her flying last time. Not this time. She ended up laying directly on Reiha’s stomach. Her arms pinned Reiha’s down at the elbow. She used her own elbows for stability. Her legs wrapped around the outside of Reiha’s and held them down. Naka simply looked into Reiha’s eyes this time with a smug grin. ” I’m curious, how much more can you show me?”

Shiaco

Prepping for war.

Post by Shiaco » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:28 pm

It seemed Reiha was not any good at grappling, that was pretty true she was great with weapons but grappling was not even something she was good at, as she was pinned again she smiled, she couldn't beat Naka, she must have had some practice at grappling unlike Reiha. She quickly got Naka off of her laughing, she would really have to try hard to win this, she would have to use her heavier weight to her advantage, she moved quickly back toward Naka, aiming her leg to sweep but that was just a decoy her real target would be when Naka went to avoid she would tackle her to the ground lowering the center of her body weight to spear Naka in the chest.

She quickly twisted her shoulder into Naka's body aiming to put the pressure enough to force her to lose balance and allowing Reiha to take her to the ground and pin her. If Naka resisted than it was likely she would win, not to mention Reiha's shoulder pain was getting increasingly worse, it seemed this was still a bit much after recovering so recently.

Das Kirb

Prepping for war.

Post by Das Kirb » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:00 pm

Naka was starting to feel her chest heaving from this. She didn’t know exactly what to expect after this Reiha got her off. Whatever it was, this was one interesting training session. It was Naka’s pure desire for more that kept her moving now. But that was soon to fade.

Naka fell flat on the ground with Reiha on top of her. She could barely move but her arms were not pinned, nor were her legs. ”This si getting fun.” Naka shoved her legs to sit directly beneath Reiha’s hips. With this, she used her arms to grab at her shoulders. Even with a freshly healing wound she would be able to take this. With a final surge of all her energy, Naka shoved Reiha into the air.

She was not finished. Naka rolled out of the way and tried to follow it up, but her body would no longer respond. All she could do is lay there. ”I think. . . . you won.” she couldn’t even lift her arms and legs now she was that strained. Behind her she heard a thud hit the ground. ”You alive over there?”

Shiaco

Prepping for war.

Post by Shiaco » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:09 pm

Reiha had gotten the girl but with her last surge of strength she sent Reiha flying through the air, she got the pin but that was it as she flew up and landed hard on her shoulder causing her to grab it in pain a bit. She stood preparing to battle more but Naka was done, Reiha honestly could not handle much more of that either, the pain to her body was almost to the extreme she needed a lot of rest to get her body back to normal. She got down on her knees panting and catching her breath before removing the vest and throwing it to the side, this was one hell of a workout. Reiha knew she lost, even though it was a tie she lost over all so she laid next to Naka panting heavily, she was sweating so she removed her shirt just trying to get cooler.

" Well that was rather fun, if I can handle all of that stuff tonight we can have all sorts of fun with each other, since that night we have not slept together in that way. We always found ourselves badly injured and unable to enjoy anything like that so tonight I will treat you to some amazing pleasure. "

She winked laughing that was for the evening as for the rest of the day she was not sure what to do, way to tired to train more, she was not all that strong and she was sure Naka realized this she was just more used to this tough training.

Das Kirb

Prepping for war.

Post by Das Kirb » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:12 am

Naka simply turned her head to look at Reiha for a moment. Her mischievous grin returned before she started to wiggle out of the vest, leaving it lying on the floor. Unfortunately her bra got caught in the vest and went with it. ”First I kick your ass then you kiss mine. Everything seems in order.” Naka leaned over Reiha and kissed her on the forehead. ”I may be tired but this looks like fun.” Her smile continued as she began to play around with Reiha, using a wire to close the door.

Return to “Iwagakure no Sato”