A lover's quarrel

Das Kirb
User flair: .001%

A lover's quarrel

Post by Das Kirb » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:19 pm

Naka looked over at Reiha with a grin that signaled she was up to no good. They were heading to a very remote part of the caves that Naka had explored, thanks to Reiha having pointed them out to her. These caves had something that legend called the Petrified Forest. It would be the perfect place to have this little bout. And if Naka had her way, this would be the perfect place to do this.

She was leading the way in the shadows of the tunnels, deftly navigating the twisting turns and passages through and through. In truth, she had marked this place with little nicks the entire way as to not get lost. It was nearly pitch black down here, not allowing for nearly any possible means of vision. If it wasn’t for Naka’s eyes and that wee little seal on them she would be lost as it came right now.

Before coming on this trip she had instructed Reiha to leave all supplies behind. No weapons, no food no nothing was to be brought, just the cloths on her back. This was to make things as fair as possible for the upcoming bout. Their last match against each other had ended a little prematurely with Reiha’s arm busting and Naka being crushed. That was training, not true sparring. This was going to be an equalizer to see just who was the better of the two.

Shiaco

A lover's quarrel

Post by Shiaco » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:41 pm

Reiha was rather irritated not bringing her sword was almost like a sin she loved her weapons and had no desire to leave it behind but she followed her masters orders. Why Naka had her leave it was beyond her, they seemed to be walking deep into a cave into something called a petrified forest, she was unsure what that was but it sounded interesting. As they continued through the path Reiha finally had to ask what was going on this was driving her nuts.

" Where are we going Naka, this seems every out of the way and I don't like leaving my weapons behind, those are the source of my power after all. So when will you explain what we are exactly doing, I mean if you want sex we dont have to hide this far away from everybody you know. "

She giggled but she doubted that, Naka had a very serious aura about her, she had something on her mind something she wanted to take care of. This was rare for the girl she often was never serious nor did she want to waste time dragging Reiha to some silly place. Reiha sighed waiting for the answer, nothing made sense about this trip and just how long would they go through these tunnels.
[Genin • Iwagakure • Reiha AmayaCompanion Name (s) • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[A Rank Missing NinKirigakureKaguya AkameCompanion Name (s) • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Das Kirb

A lover's quarrel

Post by Das Kirb » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:14 pm

Naka simply mustered on without saying a word until they had come to the outskirts of the forest. This place would do nicely. She was curious as to what Reiha would do without her weapons. And just to make things a bit more interesting, this would be a perfectly fair fight. ”Strip” Naka had a cutting edge to her voice. She seemed off, but excitement was all too obvious.

Naka stripped down to nothing as well, leaving her cloths sitting on the side of the large opening that lead into the forest. ”Surprising what you can pick up out of a man’s pocket. This place will work nicely. Now, since we never actually did this I figured it’s time.” She stood and stretched out the tightness. Her blood got flowing and warmed her limbs. ”I am not your lover. I am not your master. I am nothing to you during this. I want you to kick my ass. And I will do the same to you.” Naka leaned in playfully and brushed a hand across her lower sections. ”You win and you are my master tonight. You lose and you must do something you never dreamed.”

With that she brought the girl’s head in and kissed her lightly. ”Do not hold back, I won’t so I expect the same from you.” Before disappearing into the caves she turned and grabbed Reiha’s chest. ”Don’t be afraid to fight dirty, we need to get that shyness out of my weapon.” With that, she vanished, running from stone tree to stone tree.

Shiaco

A lover's quarrel

Post by Shiaco » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:51 am

so it was a battle she planned, a test to see who was the true master and who was the follower, in her eyes no matter what that would be Naka. Reiha knew certain traits of hers made it near impossible to be a leader, she was to rash and at the same time that shyness was a weakness as well, plus her strict code made her leading someone a tough challenge. This was more of a test for Naka, she seemed to be doubting herself so Reiha would follow the girls lead as she did what was asked removing her clothing while preparing to seriously fight Naka.

" I wont go easy on you but do not cry if you lose, despite not having my sword I still have some strong physical skills and will show you how serious I can be. "

She closed her eyes for a moment before a strange laugh came out of her mouth, she was letting her dark side come out, if she remained normal she could never go full force against Naka but this side could. Her opened following Naka's movements through the trees, it was time to increase this battle cry as she suddenly screamed out causing it to echo throughout the cave before applying chakra to her feet and bursting forward toward Naka. Her feet quickly planting before bursting off the side of the trees making her move like a missile toward Naka, her fist aiming toward the girls body but she was moving to fast as she blazed past the girl, her arm quickly went up grabbing the branch on the tree past the girl as she span around launching her feet to aim directly toward Naka's chest.

" Play time is over little girl now we finally get to truly battle and meet the true me face to face, if you beat me I wont ever come out again and will leave Reiha in your care, if you lose however, I wont ever give her back to you. "
[Genin • Iwagakure • Reiha AmayaCompanion Name (s) • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[A Rank Missing NinKirigakureKaguya AkameCompanion Name (s) • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Das Kirb

A lover's quarrel

Post by Das Kirb » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:04 am

Naka laughed menacingly. So this was the other side in full force. ”So you are my opponent. Interesting.” Her entire form was sarting to get hot from the excitement that was running through her. Her curiosity and sheer glee was overflowing. Just what could this bitch do? Almost on signal the kick landed square in her chest and sent her into the trees. First strike to Reiha, and damn did it hurt.

Something was off. Reiha wasn’t screaming or even groaning. She was purring. HER body had been slammed at high velocity by a kick, yet she was purring. ”You’re not the only one that can develop multiple sides.” Naka had taken from Reiha’s shift. She had molded a completely alternate side to who she was. It wasn’t to the extent of Reiha’s but it showed.

Her voice was higher, more menacing. This was the side of Naka’s true fun. Her truest desires and dreams filled her entire form and moved her body. ”Show me you’re limits Reiha. Fucking kill me if you can!” A loud and glee filled laughter filled the chambers. The blue fire that constantly filled Naka’s eyes seemed to light up the darkness now. This was Naka’s truest desires unleashed.

She pulled herself up from the ground and began to climb up the tallest pillars of the trees. She moved faster than normal and with an alien grace. Upon reaching the ceiling she started to crawl along that, with the same purr escaping her. Right as she was directly above Reiha she dropped down, hands outstretched like talons. If she landed her hands would cushion her fall while her legs came down to wrap around Reiha’s face. There was a tree directly behind them, and this would provide the perfect drop. Twisting all of her momentum and weight into it, she would fling Reiha into that stone tree.

Shiaco

A lover's quarrel

Post by Shiaco » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:18 am

Her kick landed flush into Naka and sent her flying slamming into a nearby stone tree she smiled staring at the girl, she seemed to be getting more serious herself now. She had finally realized she could not play with Reiha when she was like this, she was serious and she would kill the girl if she did not prove herself to Reiha. Reiha smiled and did not move, she wanted to feel Naka's attack, would the girl be worthy of her trying her hardest. Naka's legs wrapped around Reiha's neck as she sent her flying toward a tree at full force, Reiha smashed clean through three tree slamming into a tree beyond that one, she smiled as a little blood left her mouth. She was worthy of a full fight and not toying around, Reiha was happy this was exciting and she would challenge the girl with all of her might.

" I am glad I do not have to hold back, here I come be ready because now I am very serious time to show you Reiha's true power. "

She suddenly burst chakra around her body as she pushed herself off the tree, her hair flowing with the wave of chakra coming off her body as she suddenly moved at amazing speeds off the tree. However she did not come alone as she had taken a broken branch with her moving toward the girl and keeping the branch hidden till the last moment as she swung the branch with a vicious power right toward Naka's body. At the speed she was moving and not knowing about the branch the chance of Naka avoiding this attack was slim, she said fight dirty and try to win and she had every intention to do so.

Das Kirb

A lover's quarrel

Post by Das Kirb » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:30 am

Naka grinned as the attack went through but she had no intention of letting up. Her legs burst in a sudden burst towards Reiha but were blocked. A stone club had slammed into her full force, knocking the wind out of her. She was not sent flying on this one though, instead she cling to the weapon and used it. She climbed onto the weapon and moved into the attack, minimizing the damage as much as possible.

With that, Naka moved up the weapon and over to Reiha. The only sound coming from Naka was a dull purr that persisted into the night. She wrapped herself around Reiha’s arm and continued to climb, placing her legs around her arms and her head at her legs. With a full force chomp, Naka bit into the fleshy part of the inside of her leg. She could feel the blood in her mouth, but that wasn’t the only thing she did.

Naka was getting serious now, instead of just that bite, she lowered a little more and placed a solid bite right on the most sensitive part of the body. She jerked her head a couple times before letting go to bite down again. Her legs were working on kneeing Reiha in the chest hard. Before her next bite to her most sensitive of organs, Naka spoke a single phrase. ”This the best you got bitch?” Her teeth came down in a solid bite once more.

Shiaco

A lover's quarrel

Post by Shiaco » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:48 am

She had slammed the girl hard but it seemed the girl had braced just in time for the hit and did something very unpredictable she suddenly bit hard into Reiha's most sensitive part of her body causing blood to stream down, the bite on the leg hurt but not nearly as much as the other bites, Reiha had become fully angry now, that was not something she would go and allow ever. As Naka moved her head into bite once again trying to knee Reiha in the chest she found her chance an opening as she suddenly reach her arm out pulling naka's legs close to her body and wrapping them tightly with her left arm, her other arm aimed for Naka's throat as her hand stretched out to grab and hold tightly onto the throat.

" That hurt you stupid bitch, now I am going to punish you severely now try to stay alive I don't want you dying just yet. "

Her body suddenly rotated around with her arm holding and applying force making Naka began to spin with Reiha holding her to the ground, her hand around Naka's throat aiming to make the girls head slam against the solid ground. She was holding Naka at a vertical angle aiming to drive Naka's neck and head into the ground while applying extra force from the turn and pressure she had applied to the lowering force. If this worked Naka would be driven with huge force into the ground, injuries would likely happen to both of them, but that was just how Reiha fought. She was reckless, she was violent, and she was not fancy just pure speed with raw power to overpower her foes.

Das Kirb

A lover's quarrel

Post by Das Kirb » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:56 am

Naka’s teeth sank into her own tongue as the hand wrapped around her neck. She was spun around to be slammed, hard. The purr vanished now, replaced by sheer desire to simply keep going. That was the only thing driving her now, the desire for more. She wanted to know more about Reiha, wanted to push her to her limits. Most of all, she wanted to prove she was in control.

Her head was coming into the ground fast, but she had a last ditched effort, using everything she could muster, Naka spun vertically. Her head would still hit, but Reiha’s would smash into the ground as well. And fuck did it hurt. She was bleeding profusely through an injury in the back of her skull now. Several other things snapped in the fall, leaving her unable to move her left arm. Naka still got up, unwilling to stop.

She raised her right arm to climb the trees and move. Staying close to Reiha was obviously going to be a very bad idea. She climbed the tree nearest her as best she could to vanish into the shadows. It was time to play Naka’s game. ”That tasted good. May I have some more?” The sound echoed through the stone forest. Naka wouldn’t stop moving. She had tasted Reiha’s strength, she wanted more.

Shiaco

A lover's quarrel

Post by Shiaco » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:12 pm

It worked as Naka's head bounced hard off the ground however Naka had shifted her body ever so slightly causing Reiha to hit with her right knee with a thunderous force into the ground. As Naka mocked her the anger was clear her eye looking up and focusing on Naka however as she stood she stumbled back down to one knee again. Her left knee it was not working right, she could not surrender however as she slowly stood back up looking over at Naka.

" Well it seems neither of us escaped that without some pain, however I will not surrender to you Reiha is mine and not yours and I will prove it. "

She quickly began to move toward Naka injury or not she moved at full force, it was clear she was going to fight with a reckless regard for Reiha's health and well being she only wanted to crush Naka. She leaped into the tree moving close and aiming her kick right toward Naka's injured side of her body, not only did her arm look broken her side by that arm likely had injuries as well. If Naka blocked it would begin to wear down her stamina and make her fatigued from the pain, if she dodged than Reiha was already prepared as she aimed to pounce off the tree right by Naka and once again bullet her toward the ground adding more injuries. However something seemed off about Reiha her eyes seemed blank, she was fighting fiercely however something about her attack that injured Naka seemed off. Right as she was about to drill naka into the ground she had pulled back making sure she took the blunt of the blow instead of Naka, Reiha had fought out and forced her other self to avoid a fatal wound. Reiha was now just moving on instinct alone, her consious was not there anymore her body was just choosing to try to finish the battle alone.

Das Kirb

A lover's quarrel

Post by Das Kirb » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:34 pm

Naka barely caught the shadow of the girl coming directly for her. She attempted to turn with it and dodge but she only made things worse. With a loud snap followed by a louder scream, Naka’s arm was shattered and made completely useless as she twisted it right into the kick. Reiha’s rebound came and still slammed into her just as hard, forcing her to the ground. Several more things snapped as Naka started to have her vision fade. She had lost a lot of blood and was bleeding internally now.

Somehow, she managed for force herself up. This was obviously her last leg from this fight. Her eyes were glazed over with pain as her body was dripping with sweat. The ears had been shattered on the ground and small chips bored into her skull. But yet she stood, bloody and broken, and yet completely unable to give up. ”Show me. . . more.” that was truly the only thing keeping her even alive like this, pure desire for more. Wanting to truly know her limitations, and shatter them.

Her eyes completely glazed over, not able to even see a foot in front of her face, Naka charged once more. This was lacking in any grace whatsoever now. She was going on pure desire for the joy of the sensations. Never had something broken her like this. Her voice shrill and blood spurting from her mouth, Naka screamed her words. ”SHOW ME MORE!!”

She came in with her good arm raised to lock around Reiha’s head and drag her down. As soon as she felt that her knee would come up to slam into the stomach. The final strike would be self sacrificing. Her head came down hard, aiming to slam into Reiha’s between the eyes. As the final lights faded from her vision she fell to the ground, unable to move anything. This was the true limits she held.

Shiaco

A lover's quarrel

Post by Shiaco » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:47 pm

Reiha watched as her moves worked, her vision was blurred and she had little to no energy left, still Naka was not done with the fight as she grabbed Reiha head making her head lower before a thundering headbutt was slammed against her. Reiha's vision completely faded for a moment as she lost balance falling to the ground as Naka landed next to her, she could hardly feel her body and her head was clearly bleeding but neither could fight anymore. She turned her head as her vision still remained blurry, she slowly crawled over to Naka as she rested her bloody head on the girls chest, however something seemed off as her eyes filled with tears, it hurt her more than Naka could know causing her such injuries.

" I wont ever hurt you like this again, you are my master and my job is to protect you forever no matter what, please never ask me to harm you like this again. I wont do it I refuse even when my other side tried to take you out I held back and took control in the end, please don't ask me for impossible things like harming you. "

She raised her head slightly as she placed a light kiss on Naka's lips before her head once again rested on Naka's chest, they would once again need some treatment. She had however noticed Naka seemed to have a very unique ability to heal from her wound quickly, she could not explain but she always healed much quicker than Reiha ever could. Her hand tightly squeezed Naka's uninjured hand and arm, she truly loved her and she considered her master no matter what the situation.

Das Kirb

A lover's quarrel

Post by Das Kirb » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:59 pm

Naka felt the weight of Reiha’s head sink into her chest as she lay there. Neither of them could move, it was over now and no one had won. They were both perfectly matched in this and it would forever stay that way. Only after Reiha’s speech did she actually respond with anything more than the purr than had returned now. ”You are my weapon. You do not choose who I use you on, even if it is me.” Her eyes may have seen nothing but she felt everything.

Her only good arm moved to wrap around Reiha’s body, pulling it closer. The warmth felt good in this chilled cave. ”Don’t get rid of her. I need someone that can stop me if needed.” It was clear she had something hidden now. She had made another self just like Reiha, not to the extremes she had but still present, the embodiment of all her lust for more, her curiosity, the pure desire to never stop. That was the other self, pure emotion and desire flooding and controlling.

She could barely move but she had too. Both of them needed to get out of here and get back to the surface. Naka lifted herself up as best she could and braced herself against a tree to move on. It took everything she had right now to just stand up, but she did it. ”I hope I didn’t hurt that to bad. I want a piece of it tonight.” She giggled a little bit before she slumped back down and had to force herself to stand again.

Shiaco

A lover's quarrel

Post by Shiaco » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:25 pm

Reiha laughed but she understood, still she didn't want to harm Naka ever if she could avoid it she loved and cared for her more than Naka could ever understand. As for moving while injured Reiha could but she would have some issues moving very much not to mention Naka had a really messed up arm Reiha likely would have issues carrying her as well. She however would do just that as she grabbed Naka picking her up, her knee wanted to scream in pain but she could not let Naka hurt herself any further. She carried them to their clothing as she began to place hers on, however she had to help Naka with hers making sure to leave the broken arm uncovered/

" Well time for your knight in shining armor to carry you home, man your mom and dad are going to be pissed I let you get this hurt oh well I am a dangerous person after all. "

She laughed as she began to carry Naka out of the cave, what a day again it never failed those two always had injuries when they went off on their own. However Reiha did not know the darkness that would soon enter both of their lives, these times of happy and precious memories would not last long like everything that brought joy to her in her life. Soon Naka would be forced to change and her body would change, she would have a demon put inside of her possibly changing the relationship between the two, and how would the village respond to Reiha being the one that wants to protect her. Many things would still have to be seen, but one thing was for sure the storm would be raging soon, the two of them had a fate that was unavoidable the question was how would they deal with the hand dealt to them.

Return to “Iwagakure no Sato”