[Invite] Fine Training, Fine Women, Fine Dining

Reign

Post by Reign » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:19 pm

The training area was no place for a grown man to go around scoping out girls left in right in an attempt to get his attention drawn away for a brief second. But with Uryu in all of the trouble he had gotten in recently, he didn’t have much of a choice by to sit around and to ‘practice’ some of his training for the day. Not that he needed it, he was seen as one of the swiftest and skilled men that he knew of, granted those two areas of expertise seemed to only apply when he was with the ladies. As such he knew all too well that he had been neglecting his training and was required to go out and train a bit more in the ‘local’ training area.

As Uryu began to whisper to himself as he spun a single kunai on his middle finger. He couldn’t help but glancing up at the rather empty area taking in tiny bits and pieces of the surroundings. ”Man, I became a Jounin to get the girls, and possibly get paid an ass load… what’s all this shit about training to become a better assassin when I’m already so damn good it’s shocking.” Uryu began to speak to himself as his eyes seemed to glance through the area as though searching for something of any worth or value.

His baggy clothes and rather lazy looking exterior did a very good job at confusing the nonexistent people in the area when it came to his rank. Rather, it would have if there had been anyone in the Iwa training grounds to which he could fool in any case. As he continued to spin around the metallic handle of the kunai around his finger he suddenly stopped for a moment before looking up to the sky with a slight grin on his face. “One hell of a choice I made…” he found in the irony of his situation.
Konoha Jounin: With Great Power Comes a HassleShow
[Senju, En , 0/10
Jounin, Konohagakure no Sato
#228B22
Missions: -]
Suna Missing-nin: Don't BlinkShow
Henrin, Hitsumaru 0/0
A - MIssing-nin
Kiri Special Jounin: For the Mist!Show
Musuko Saisho 0/0
Special Jounin: Kirigakure

Ninnanna

Post by Ninnanna » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:03 pm

The young and rather plain looking genin strode cautiously into the training ground. No one had booked it for today and Hana needed to practice her paper-making and launching arts. As she came in with her backpack full of paper, she saw the most oddest looking man lounging about. The Jounin was dressed stylishly but it seemed like a mish-mash of clothes. His hair and eyes made a strange kind of effect on his outward appearance as well.

Even though he was probably eyeballing her, she strode in near him and put her bag down in front of him off of her back. Speaking without much inflection, she asked the much oldr man, "Are you here for training? If not, I need to use this space if that is alright?"
[GeninIwagakure no SatoGenkouyoushi, Hana • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Reign

Post by Reign » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:58 am

Uryu had been fixated so hard on the kunai spinning around his fingertip that he didn't have much time to notice the figure directly in the area. As he began to focus onto the figure a sudden shock ran down Uryu's spine. As a single refreshing shock which he had been without for so long that he was having a hard time even resisting the urges which came along with it. The voice, it was a voice of a woman, no doubt about that. Uryu had been so long without hearing one that he literally almost broke his neck trying to turn around after having heard it speaking towards him.

The image which he had laid eyes upon was one that could have used some work, but all and all it was good enough for him. She was average height for a woman in her late teens, fair enough for Uryu to have fun with anyways. Her hair was cut short in a fine brown coloring like one of those ladies going through their 'rebellious' stage in life after getting dumped. She looked as though she had gone without any sunlight for some time, to be fair though Uryu didn't have much room to talk when it came to that department.

Her clothing style was mild, hell, even generically boring for most people. Uryu liked the idea of standing out somewhat, but due to his odd appearance it was always somewhat hard for him to avoid it anyways. Whatever the case, Uryu was bored and dressed to impress and this young lady sure as hell was needing some form of impressing with her lackluster style.

"Oh? I wasn't expecting to run into someone as charming as you here." His words seemed to carry some sincerity behind them as he advanced closer to the young lady. "How about we train together? I'm pretty lacking in my...'trade' due to having no one to work with. And a fine Gen...Chuu...woman such as yourself with such a headstrong style of training would make a fine training partner." Uryu tried to recover from the lost a large portion of his wording due to the fact that he literally had no idea whom he was talking to. But so long as he could at least show off somewhat he had a chance at getting her.
[Senju, En , 0/10
#228B22
Henrin, Hitsumaru 0/0
A - MIssing-nin
Musuko Saisho 0/0

Ninnanna

Post by Ninnanna » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:11 am

Hana was surprised at two things. The first was his availability to actually train with her. She didn't think a jounin would want to spend time with her. The other thing was his sheepishness. When he talked to her, he seemed a bit off, but it's probably from her just showing up unannounced.

Hana bowed deeply in front of him and stated, "My name is Hana Genkouyoushi. I just graduated from the Academy. I know I'm a little old for that, but it was just the right time." Hana lifted her body off and started to unzip her backpack with her back to Uryu. She had to shuffle through her papers for a minute just to get the right ones and to arrange them in the right order. Standing back up, looking back at Uryu, she performed a handseal and started folding/stacking the papers with her chakra.

"I can control the paper with my chakra," she started to explain, "it's part of my clan heritage. What kinds of things are you good at, sir?" The papers were stacking into a training doll as she talked. Her body was kinda' squirming in anxiety of wondering what the Jounin had to say.

Reign

Post by Reign » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:43 am

The first thing that Uryu seemed to notice about the young lady aside from her fairly generic personality was that she seemed pretty well kept. Straight to the point that it was fairly obvious that he could go out of his way to have some fun with her."Oh man, she's a late bloomer. I love when older ladies just graduate." Uryu made no attempt to mask his emotions as his face seemed to develope a coy grin as he listened to her words with a great amount of depth.

"You use papers? That's cool..." Uryu began to speak as he reached into his pocket with his one free hand grabbing a hold of three kunai using just a single hand. He watched as the doll itself began to form using the basis of her chakra to strength it. His fingers seemed to fit around the kunai with very little ease as the one which had been resting in his other hand seemed to slip into his palm with very little problem.

She was right next to him, or at least close enough that his actions could have been dangerous if he hadn't been trained properly. The stance that he took was indeed dangerous as he began to toss the kunai inside of his left hand at the dummy using a simply quick flick of his wrist. The simplistic throwing of the kunai in his left hand were followed up by the single kunai that was residing in his right hand taking aim at the training dummies newly formed body. The kunai all aimed at it's head with such alarming accuracy.

Before they could even land on their mark, Uryu began to finish speaking. "I deal with Ninja Tools, hiding, scouting, assassinations, so forth and so on... I guess you can say I'm a Jack of all trades." he spoke as his hands quickly seemed to find themselves back to his side directly after having thrown the weapons in the first place before they could even hit their mark. "Looks like we're a match made in heaven Hana-san." He spoke with a slight smile over his face.
Jutsu UsedShow
*Kichi [Dangerous Position]
D-Rank Taijutsu
After becoming well accustomed to fighting with their [Kunai], users of this technique no longer need to have a balanced stance to make accurate shots, and are able to do so while moving, falling, dodging or otherwise.

You being so close to me, while throwing those would somewhat make this a dangerous position as a whole D=
[Senju, En , 0/10
#228B22
Henrin, Hitsumaru 0/0
A - MIssing-nin
Musuko Saisho 0/0

Ninnanna

Post by Ninnanna » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:07 am

The jounin was awfully excitable. He seemed to very giggly just over the fact that she used paper. Hana guessed that it was unique to some people, so she just smiled. He wrapped a few kunai around his fingers and quickly threw them in front of her face. He was very accurate and quick with strikes. Even with Hana in the way, it didn't seem to impede him.

He told her about his skills and it seemed like he knew how to do more things than Hana. Maybe he could help her. She rubbed her hands together while looking sheepishly at him. "Do you think that you'd be able to train me in private, sir? I don't have a lot of expertise using ninja weapons, but I need to get better if I'm going to be on a team someday," she explained to him, hoping he didn't think she was weird for asking. "Plus, maybe I could help you out with your training after in return."

Reign

Post by Reign » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:28 am

"Score."

Uryu found himself thinking as he slowly started to make his way over the female before him finally having managed to get her right where he wanted her. As a Jounin, most wouldn't have seen his actions as nothing more then someone reaching out to assist a fellow shinobi in need. Which was true, except that this Jounin just so happened to be Uryu and there was an eighty seven percent chance that his actions weren't of the purest intention. Oh, who was Uryu kidding, a ninety six percent chance. But what did it matter? So long as he assisted her in her training it shouldn't have been an issue at all.

Slowly reaching the area directly in front of Hana before placing his hand on top of her shoulder before using one of his hands to flick at her hair slightly, Uryu began to speak. "Hana-san you can call me Uryu. It beats being called Sir or any other honorfic any day of the week. And if we're going to be training in private there's no need to be formal." The mask of his true intentions was thick, but what did it matter anyways? It's not like he lied about anything anyways so in the end it was all good clean adult related fun.

"You will help me train in private in exchange then as agreed. Timing, and the actual work of the training itself can be discussed later. Now!" Uryu began to speak as he motioned towards the doll with his other hand literally pulling two of it's body using his free hand. "What is it we're training Hana-San?" He began to speak holding each of the kunai atop one of his knuckles. With Uryu the idea of playing went hand and hand with her training, so he had very little time to waste on either matter.
[Senju, En , 0/10
#228B22
Henrin, Hitsumaru 0/0
A - MIssing-nin
Musuko Saisho 0/0

Ninnanna

Post by Ninnanna » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:59 am

Hana was a little apprehensive about the jounin in front of her. He seemed very 'friendly' and seemed to really want to help Hana out. The young Genin needed as much help as she could get right now. Since he was a weapon's expert, he probably knew a few tricks about what to do with them. It was very lucky that he happened to be in this courtyard today.

"Thank you, Uryu-sensei. I will learn as quickly as I can from you," Hana said as she inched subtely away from him to look at the training doll she had made. Hana started walking away from it, hoping that he would follow her so that they could use long range weapons. With one of her hands, she performed a few handseals in conjunction with a few papers in her hand to make shuriken. "What do you think you could teach me about jutsu that incorporate range-weaponry? I can also use the wind element, if that would help in our training."
JutsuShow
~Ninpou: Kami Shuriken [Ninja Art: Paper Shuriken]
D-ranked Ninjutsu
Requires Origami: Kanbai
Using the Kanbai technique, the user will add in an extra hand seal. This then allows them to fold an A4 piece of paper into a shuriken that it is the same size and shape of a normal one. It is capable of travelling just as fast as its metal counterpart and doing almost as much damage if it hits a target but a single Katon technique would destroy it.

Reign

Post by Reign » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:45 pm

"Alright then... watch carefully." Uryu had switched a self which was much more serious then before. Taking the two kunai which he had been holding in his hand and watching the dummy and the female standing beside it. She was preparing herself to create tiny shuriken of paper using her own jutsu, yet to Uryu it didn't really register as worth while noticing.

As he began to watch her Uryu quickly began to preform two handseals fairly quick as he grabbed a hold of each of the Kunai in his hand before launching them at the doll beside her. As he began to throw them the arc which had been created seemed to shift and bend with the wind itself before coming in on an angle around her striking the dummy. "Yeah... something like that." He began to speak in a calm voice as he finished his wind jutsu.
Jutsu UsedShow
*Fuuton: Yadama Tegoma no Jutsu [Wind Element: Projectile Control Technique]
E-Ranked Ninjutsu
Forming the necessary handseal, the user is able to alter the angle of slope of a small object [a Kunai or something similar] traveling away from them in midair by 45 degrees. Though being a rather simple Jutsu, this technique is rather popular, due to the fact of teaching students control of the wind, while it also alleviates hitting an opponent with a projectile or dodging the same.
[Senju, En , 0/10
#228B22
Henrin, Hitsumaru 0/0
A - MIssing-nin
Musuko Saisho 0/0

Ninnanna

Post by Ninnanna » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:39 pm

Her mouth went wide when Uryu managed to divert his projectile with just a bit of his chakra and a couple of seals. Although she didn't hear himannounce anything, she figured he had used wind chakra. If she just knew the seals and how he manipulated his chakra around the weapon, then she should be able to figure out the jutsu. It was just nice that Uryu had even considered teaching her.

"That was good, Uryu-sensei. Can you show me those seals when you do it next time, please? It went too fast," she said with her eyes closed and a smile on her face, embarassed that she had to ask such a question. Hana still had the paper shuriken clutched in her hand. The paper dummy had already taken a beating with the kunai in it, but it would stay up for a while longer.

Reign

Post by Reign » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:36 am

"Yeah..." It was one of those thins that Uryu tended to forget when he was dealing with Shinobi who weren’t quite as skilled as himself. They tend to not pick up on the basics and using them as fast as others would and as such it came a bit of a bother when he had to take things slower anyway. It was apart of his nature to be rash an at he very least somewhat jumping the gun when it come to such things. Yet, he could understand where the lady was coming from due to the rate he tended to move when it came to such things.

"Are you asking me to slow down and explain it?" Uryu spoke as he began to run his hands over the back of his head attempting to better understand what it was he was being asked. To her credit though she at least noticed what the technique did well enough, but that alone wasn't enough for her to use it by any means. If she needed for him to slow down, she'd pretty much need for him to hold her hand when it came to the process of learning the jutsu anyway.

She was cute in the sense that she seemed nervous and slightly willing to learn. Yet for some reason Uryu couldn't help but fee as though something about her seemed a bit too innocent for normal standards as he began to grab a hold of his other kunai spinning it around in the palm of his hand before slipping it onto a knuckle waiting for her response.
[Senju, En , 0/10
#228B22
Henrin, Hitsumaru 0/0
A - MIssing-nin
Musuko Saisho 0/0

Ninnanna

Post by Ninnanna » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:22 pm

Hana staightened her facial expression. Her body also stiffened as the mature Jounin asked her to explain. She didn't want to seem like an inexperienced Genin, but ... she was. Bowing deeply again, Hana said what she needed from him. "Yes, Uryu-sensei. I need you to explain what hand seals need to be perform and the application of wind chakra in relation to the weapon so I can emulate your technique."

Hana stood back straight, looking back at her trainer to see if that made sense. Hopefully he didn't see her as a large inconvienence.

Reign

Post by Reign » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:52 am

The issue wasn't that he couldn't... by all means if anyone could it was Uryu. The issue seemed to be that he flat out didn't want to. It was a hassle of the highest caliber and try as he might it was one that Uryu couldn't very well just avoid when it came to this lady anyways. She was starting to act like a confused little girl, instead of some inexperienced woman. Or... maybe there was the chance she was simply just teasing him to try and draw him into her with her charm. For the sake of his own sanity, Uryu was going to assume it was the later.

"All right then...first the basics." He found himself speaking as he placed his kunai onto the ground crotching down with a slight look of disappointment on his face. His knees bent down and his legs were split apart as though he was squating. His eyes seemed to drag on the ground before he looked up to the young lady before snapping a sharpening glare at her almost as though instructing her to get closer to the ground with him.

He slowly began to make a drawing motion with his finger aimed at the lady beside him. He began to call her down towards the ground with him by repeating the same bending motion of his finger as though to signal for something. Uryu never spoke a single word as he continued to crotch down with a slightly depressed look on his face as though having been bothered with such a hassle.
[Senju, En , 0/10
#228B22
Henrin, Hitsumaru 0/0
A - MIssing-nin
Musuko Saisho 0/0

Ninnanna

Post by Ninnanna » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:53 pm

The young Genin watched as the strange looking Jounin sighed and bent down with his knees. When he instructed her to do the same, she down to his level, squatting down on her shins and with her shuriken in her hand. When he made the same motion as if waiting for something, she got closer so that he could show her what he needed her to do. She also laid out the three paper shuriken she had made in her hand onto the ground in front of her. Her face came in close as she looked at him with a questioning face, ready for surprise when he would show her his wind element technique.

Reign

Post by Reign » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:29 pm

Uryu had been dangerously close to the young lady before he snapped his head up in a flash. He didn't speak a single word to her as he began to look to her using his rather lackluster eyes to peer into the depths of her entire soul. It was as though he was now getting a decent look at the lady behind the eyes, and seeing her as she truly was, however this moment was cut short by the fact that Uryu seemed to be more or less attached to the idea of proving a point rather then getting to know the young lady.

"BOOM!"
Uryu screamed out as he threw his arms up screaming at the top of his lungs at the same time. Moving from his crotching position into an exclaimatory one within a matter of seconds so that he could grant the most shocking effects without actually applying the most effort. It had done a good job at almost shocking Uryu himself as he began to scream trying to catch the genin off guard, but the issue for now was would the young lady even get the point behind his movements? For that matter would she even be upset.

Uryu had taken up from the ground at such a fast rate that his hat seemed to separate from his head, and at the same time the two metal kunai in his hands seemed to fall to the sides. They struck the earth with a slight thud before Uryu stood towering above the young lady with his hands held out to his side.
[Senju, En , 0/10
#228B22
Henrin, Hitsumaru 0/0
A - MIssing-nin
Musuko Saisho 0/0

Ninnanna

Post by Ninnanna » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:56 pm

Hana leaned over near him, with a single motion of his head, he looked up at her into his eyes. The man haa strange gaze that seemed to be looking for something inside of her. As she was about to say something, he yelled, "Boom!" and scared the life out of her. She moved towards the side, still on her knees with a shocked expression on her face. The strange Jounin just stood there staring at her. After her heartbeat decreased, she gazed upon him with a puzzled expression on her face. She then spoke up, "Why would you do that?"

Reign

Post by Reign » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:14 am

Slowly chuckling to himself as he began to place his finger beneath his nose with a slight smile over his face. Uryu couldn’t help but noticing that he had managed to finish what he had sought out to do with his little example. And as he watched her face shift from a calmed and more serene setting, he knew all too well that everything seemed to more or less make sense. At the very least it would after he explained it to her anyways so she didn’t just think he was some random guy who ran around screaming.

“The first lesson you’ll learn from me, isn’t just Ninjutsu.” He began to speak as he slowly started to remove his finger from beneath his noise before looking down to her with a slightly serious glare to his eyes. The overall appearance of his face wasn’t coy or even childish as it had been before. But instead it was rather solidified with a mature under tone. “As a shinobi surprise and shock come with the territory. If you’re to work beneath me, and train beneath me. You must accept all the dealings I throw to you without shock or question… ok?”

Uryu as much as he hated to admit it, had his mature moments. This lady was serious about training and bettering herself so what reason did he have to deny her the full package that was Uryu’s training. As he finished speaking he did his best to avoid waiting for a response before extending his hand out towards her and placing the other hand onto his knee. Slightly bending over he began to speak to her with a fairly clear smile on his face. “Cute women who get scared are a nice type to be though… come on stand up so I can explain the technique to you in depth.” Uryu began to speak as his hand lay extended out.
[Senju, En , 0/10
#228B22
Henrin, Hitsumaru 0/0
A - MIssing-nin
Musuko Saisho 0/0

Ninnanna

Post by Ninnanna » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:30 am

Hana nodded along with what the Jounin was saying. He was trying to prepare here to do this jutsu in battle. What they were doing was important as anything, even if he had to scare her in the process. She nodded, "Ok," and took his hand as he lifted her up. This man had an odd feeling about him. His demeanour seemed to be on the fence between adulthood and adolesence. His joking style was calming however and she saw no point for cause of alarm. She would stand beside him and wait for his next instructions.

Reign

Post by Reign » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:15 am

Pressing aside his thoughts of himself and the young lady being intimate for once, Uryu had to search and shift through his mind trying to locate a more serious theme for the time being. Something about going back through his own mind and thoughts seemed to trouble him. Maybe it was the fact that he seemed to have endless thoughts of the endless number of women who seemed to be fresh on his mind. Or perhaps it was because he had never expected to see himself in a position such as a ‘sensei’ and for some reason he found himself enjoying the atmosphere of it.

Whatever the reason as he began to reach for a single one of his kunai, Uryu looked to his student with eyes filled with ambition. “Okkkk!~” He began to yell as he took the kunai holding onto it’s handle and began to close his eyes as though deep in thought. He began to scruff his brow trying to think of the proper words only to lose them the moment he opened his mouth and in their place located what seemed more like a random thought.

“So like… when you take a hold of your weapon for this technique, it’s best that like… you have that whole… control thing.” He stopped having noticed just how bad his speech was getting. He began to rub the back of his head slightly blushing as he looked towards the young lady. “Sorry, it’s been a while since I’ve done this…” He started speak with a slightly disgruntled tone before continuing on with his previous speech.

“The idea is to be separate from your weapon… like… to ignore that it’s even there and focus on your own chakra flow.” He finished with an affirmative nod. His main issue was that he felt as though try as he might, he couldn’t really explain the process in which this worked due to the sheer amount of skill that separated the two of them. However, as her ‘sensei’ of sorts for the time being he had little to no choice but to try his best.
[Senju, En , 0/10
#228B22
Henrin, Hitsumaru 0/0
A - MIssing-nin
Musuko Saisho 0/0