Long overdue

Das Kirb
User flair: .001%

Long overdue

Post by Das Kirb » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:41 am

Naka lay in her bed with the gown laying over her and waiting for a certain person to come charging into the room. IT wouldn’t be too long before she came through that curtain with a blade drawn and ready for the slaughter. Once she found out what happened things could get bloody, all the better that Naka was more than ready for anything to come. ”This is going to be a pain in the ass.” Her head rested back in the pillow with a glare up at the top of the room.

Absent mindedly she caressed the glowing areas on her cheeks. The soft glow strangely didn’t mess with her vision at all but they did mess around with the fact they even existed. They would make it difficult to hide in the dark like she used too. Already she was berating the demon that had been freshly sealed within her. But her mind didn’t rest on that one fact for too long. This monster belonged to her, and she fully intended to turn this new weapon to her personal arsenal. Her mind began racing with possibilities before she realized something. Naka had no clue what this demon actually was or did. Time to do what she loved best, figure out more. For now, she would have to sit and wait for hell to be unleashed.

Shiaco

Long overdue

Post by Shiaco » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:22 am

Reiha had finally received permission to visit Naka and she was glad after her long mission she felt the need to play some with her lover. However she did not understand what could have possibly injured Naka to the point she had to be hospitalized this long it made her worry some but with it granted she surly was visiting. She carried with her some flowers to tease Naka with, granted it was a token of her love but it was more to tease Naka with. As she moved to the floor Naka was on it felt weird and guarded a lot of Iwa sentinels were guarding this hall and it began to make her wonder what Naka did wrong this time. As she moved toward Naka's door two guards stood outside and nodded when they saw Reiha letting her inside she really did something dumb this time it seemed.

" Okay Naka what the hell trouble did you get into this time, so many guards are outside and this is unusual even for you did you like slap the leader of the village or something. "

She was laughing as she walked around the corner before she saw the glow on Naka's face the blow glow, what that was exactly she was unsure but Naka had her chest injured as well it seemed. She dropped the flowers on the floor thinking of how to ask her what the fuck happened, she had so many questions but the main thing was anger building up.

" W.... what the fuck is that shit when I left you looked pretty normal to me I come back from my mission and you have an obvious injury on your chest and you glow like a fucking light. What the hell happened and you better explain this in detail because I am going to kick someones ass for doing this to you, I will cut their fucking throats..."

She was pissed but nothing less should be expected from Reiha she was a passionate force to be reckoned with and she was very angry about what happened while she was away. She began to throw random objects around as a guard entered the room looking at Reiha curiously she wanted to slit the mans throat right there but she had no clue what was going on.
[Genin • Iwagakure • Reiha AmayaCompanion Name (s) • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[A Rank Missing NinKirigakureKaguya AkameCompanion Name (s) • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Das Kirb

Long overdue

Post by Das Kirb » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:53 am

Naka didn’t move as Reiha entered the room. She knew what wwas about to happen and knew it was damn enar pointless to stop the onslaught. That is until Reiha began throwing shit around the room. It wasn’t that she was throwing the stuff that upset her, more than she wouldn’t calm the fuck down for a moment and think. ”You are in a hospital you know with heavily armed and well trained guards. I don’t care how deadly you are, and I know that’s pretty damn deadly, but doing that won’t get things done.” Naka wasn’t exactly her normal self in this one. For some reason she seemed a wee bit sedated.

Naka attempted to move but failed miserably. She didn’t have the strength to force her chest to move from where it was. Her hands caressed the glowing marks on her face again before her hand went to the mark on her shoulder, ever since this had happened that mark had been tingling. Was she further connected with Reiha than just weapon and master? Either way, it was time to settle her tool. ”Reiha, come here and do what we both know you want to.” Naka held out her hands a little bit, inviting Reiha into an embrace.

Shiaco

Long overdue

Post by Shiaco » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:04 am

She was pissed and Naka had not explained anything but she did want to hold Naka and cuddle with her and cry, she was seriously hurt and she had no idea how it happened. Reiha ran over leaping onto the bed and grabbing Naka tightly placing a soft kiss on her lips before tears began to fill her eyes, something was messed up with Naka and she wanted to find out more about what happened.

" I missed you a lot but seriously tell me what happened I will try to remain calm but just tell me I need to know what the fuck is going on. "

It was clear Reiha was seriously worried about her lover, harm coming to her made her mad because she was supposed to be Naka's weapon yet she was not there to protect her master. This was a slap in the face to her, and it just happened to be on a mission for the village that turned out to be a false mission, curious things linking together not to mention her father was being very quiet these days. This worried her, had the village figured out her family and their deeds if so it meant Reiha might be punished severely for them and die leaving Naka alone.

" That mission I went on was a fake mission the village purposefully sent me off on it, I know this is linked to what happened to you. Did my father do this to you, or did the village torture you to find out information about my family, please just tell me Naka. "
[Genin • Iwagakure • Reiha AmayaCompanion Name (s) • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[A Rank Missing NinKirigakureKaguya AkameCompanion Name (s) • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Das Kirb

Long overdue

Post by Das Kirb » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:31 am

Naka lay a hand on Reiha’s head and actually managed to pull her a little closer before letting out a single tear of her own. She would never admit it but she worried more about Reiha than she could imagine. When the drill came down a single face flashed before her eyes and that face now rested above hers. She owed the girl an explanation and she would give it. ”I’m fine Reiha and no, this wasn’t done by your father nor was it even about your father.” Her lips brushed over Reiha’s and she made a low purring sound.

Naka’s emotional side was finally showing through for the first time. She couldn’t toy with Reiha, nor could she even remember that Reiha was her “weapon”. She wrapped her arms around the girl and drew her into an embrace that was filled with sheer emotion. Her aquamarine chakra began to leak from her and envelop them both. Her chest throbbed but she didn’t care anymore. She was purring deeply for the raw love that was between them now. Such a sudden shift that could only caused by the final realization that she actually cared for Reiha much more than she cared for herself.

When she finally released Reiha she looked up and into her eyes with those feline orbs. It was time to explain. ”I have another weapon to master and it was given to me by the village. Your father and family won’t dare touch us now with this toy in my hands.” The aquamarine chakra flooded further over them, causing the entire room to be drenched in its light. ”The village has given me a demon to command. And I intend to make it more than just my weapon.” Her hands brushed her cheeks before she looked to the bed that she was laying on. ”Let me get up and I’ll explain everything in detail.”

Shiaco

Long overdue

Post by Shiaco » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:57 am

She was glad it was not her father who did this, however the next part she heard angered her even further. They placed a demon inside of her, sure Naka was happy about it but Reiha knew exactly what that meant Naka was now a slave for the village. They could even tell her to kill Reiha and she would have to follow the orders, the fact Naka's parents must have known about it pissed her off even further. Naka was trying to reason but Reiha stood up and stepped away from the bed obviously furious and pissed to no end.

" I will let you explain but that does not make me any less pissed, they harmed you after sending me on a fake mission to get me away. If you think I will be okay and happy about this shit you are wrong, I am so pissed I could simply kill someone right now. "

She was mad she wanted to cut someone in half and she wanted to beat Naka's parents to near death for allowing things like this done to their daughter. She slammed her hand against the wall in an obvious outburst to relieve some of her anger, the guards watched her actions closely in case she tried to hurt Naka or the building. This was just great her lover was now a demon would she even know what emotions were really hers, would this demon even talk to her she was not sure.

" So... does this demon talk, if so I bet it hates me guts, an over protective girl that loves to spill blood and is completely unpredicible, I bet it hates me a great deal. "

Das Kirb

Long overdue

Post by Das Kirb » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:09 pm

Naka got to a sitting position despite the pain in her chest. This part was more than expected and for once Naka felt shame. ”I’m sorry Reiha. Had I known I would have asked you come with me.” Her eyes fell to the ground while her chakra subsided and stopped filling the room. Her hands brushed over the scar on her chest that seemed to already be healing fairly well. ”I’ll explain everything.”

Naka went on to explain the entire situation. She only took a break every once in a short while to breath. When she got to the part about the drill she was perfectly honest in everything that happened. Naka left out no detail about the event and made damn sure to even include the face in the air before her face before the tranq put her under.

”I don’t know if it can speak or not. I haven’t heard anything about it or from it. I don’t even know what it actually is or does. They really didn’t tell me anything about this thing.” Her curiosity had been triggered once more as that finally came back to her. It was bleak but it released her of a small portion of her guilt. ”Maybe mom and dad know more about it than I do. I think it’s time they told me a little bit more.” Before she raised her eyes to stare into Reiha she had her purr returning to her. What she said next was almost an answer to Reiha’s fears. ”After all, I need to understand this weapon. I can’t trust it enough to be as chaotic and uncontrollable as you.”

Shiaco

Long overdue

Post by Shiaco » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:53 am

it seemed she was still trying to calm Reiha down and she knew she had to taking a deep breath she smiled lightly toward Naka but her nails were digging deep into her hands causing them to bleed. The blood trickling down to the floor, she was angry and pissed, her parents knew and she had no idea what they demon did. They basically used her as an experiment testing to see what results would happen, her anger about this would know no end.

" Alright I will give your parents a chance to explain and depending on what your father says will be how I respond, he might get a broken nose, I would never kill them of course. We need information we need to know what abilities you have, and we need to know if you can talk to the demon and possibly reason with it. I really do not want to fight an out of control demon version of yourself, to save you from harming innocent people. "

She sat in a chair close to Naka's bed rubbing her hand lightly on top of her head, she quickly pulled her hand back remembering it had blood on it and she had just rubbed blood through Naka's hair. She sighed but there was little she could do about this situation she had to be somewhat reasonable, but she was glad to hear Naka liked her uncontrolled fury it made her feel needed still.

" Sorry about the blood in your hair, I know thats the last thing you really wanted, I am just worried you know about this entire situation. The village might make us not able to see each other, and knowing me I would go ballistic and end up getting killed trying to get to you. "

Return to “Iwagakure no Sato”