Simple and Clean

Yasashikaze Seiken

Simple and Clean

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:09 am

As Omoi read over the post op briefing for her next patient, she felt a tight knot in her chest. She had seen and heard of some pretty bad injuries, but to date, this young kunoichi's took the cake. A drill? To the sternum? It was a miracle the patient was alive. It was even more amazing that the administration was trusting Omoi to take care of the post-op treatment.

Quietly sliding the door open, Omoi silently slipped in before closing it behind her. "Moshi Naka-san? I am here to check up on the sutures from the operation," she said quietly, a gentle smile upon her face as she set the clipboard in the slot at the foot of the young woman's bed before courteously bowing. "My name is Nenshou Omoi. It's a pleasure to meet you."

The genin knew she was probably being weird, but she had found that such courtesy had helped soften many a worried and begrudged patient. Due to those experiences, she had used it to try and put her patients at peace.
Active CharactersShow
Jounin KonohagakureYasashikaze Seiken • NoneSpecial Jounin IwagakureRitsuko Kazuya • None JouninKumogakure Hajime Tetsuo • None Special Jounin KirigakureDokueki KenshinMumeiD-Rank Missing NinjaSunagakure no SatoShitsuren Namida • None[/center]
Inactive/Dead CharactersShow
A-Rank Missing Nin KumogakureRanpu HanteiRyokuSister Peace • Status: Inactive
Chunin SunagakureIbara RubiBourou • Status: Inactive
Xavier: "The brand of loyalty you inspire is... interesting."
Cable: "Hammer nurses a grudge like it's a teat."
Xavier: "Weren't you responsible for his quadriplegia?"
Cable: "Never said the grudge wasn't justified."

Das Kirb
User flair: .001%

Simple and Clean

Post by Das Kirb » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:21 am

Naka watched as the girl walked into her room with an air of calm. Her cat-like eyes scanned her head to toe to take in everything about her. She was pretty and defiantly was calming. Her mannerisms where something to be taken into consideration as well, very easy and welcoming. Reiha had gone to grab them something to eat so she wouldn’t be back for a short time. Perhaps she could learn a thing or two from this girl before Reiha came back and got defensive of her.

She lifted her head a little and did her best to mock bow. ”Please just Naka. Nice to meet you Omoi.” Naka lay her head back down and started to pull up her gown to reveal her stomach and chest for her. ”Last doc said that it’s pretty much healing well. Just need to keep calm.” She sighed a little and pulled the blanket down to reveal from neck to hips for inspection. ”Suppose that’s code for stay bored huh?”

Yasashikaze Seiken

Simple and Clean

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:13 am

As the skin came into view, Omoi found that she had to agree. She hadn't ever seen surgical incisions healing so well or flawlessly before. Tracing the suture lines, she even found that some of the sutures seemed to have disappeared. 'How did that happen?' she wondered.

What's more, there wasn't even any sign of scarification from the drill. She still had other scars, yes, but the surgeon must had done a bang-up job at extracting the metal and stitching Naka up. "Well, the doctor was certainly right," she agreed as she retrieved a medicinal salve from her pack and spread it across her skin like lotion. "This salve will help the skin heal over the suture, Naka-san," Omoi informed her as the smooth medicine soaked into Naka's skin.
Active CharactersShow
Jounin KonohagakureYasashikaze Seiken • NoneSpecial Jounin IwagakureRitsuko Kazuya • None JouninKumogakure Hajime Tetsuo • None Special Jounin KirigakureDokueki KenshinMumeiD-Rank Missing NinjaSunagakure no SatoShitsuren Namida • None[/center]

Das Kirb

Simple and Clean

Post by Das Kirb » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:22 am

Naka took a deep breath as the salve was rubbed on her stomach and chest. It was cool and felt good. At least it stopped the slight burning that kept persisting. Her bad habit was coming to her though, she had to mess with her. She arched her back slightly and pressed her stomach into the hand. Her breathing became deep and steady as she hammed up the act.

When the girl stopped rubbing Naka took on a false disappointed look and looked at Omoi cutely. ”Aww, don’t stop. That felt good.” Unlike with Reiha, who had fallen in love with her when she pushed the joke a little too far, she stopped in there for now and simply looked into Omoi’s eyes cutely. She had to stifle a laugh still to keep up the ruse.

Yasashikaze Seiken

Simple and Clean

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:45 am

If this were any other nurse, they would have fallen into Naka's cleverly crafted trap.

Sadly, Omoi was just too stupid to recognize the inuendo behind Naka's voice. That's right. She was so oblivious that she couldn't tell the difference between fake arousal and real disappointment.

Omoi's smiled widened. "Don't worry, Naka-san. There are still a few other strings of stitches that need the salve," she joked playfully.

Moving over to the other side of the bed, she began reapplying the same salve to the second set of sutures. As she tended to her duties, her mind moved to thoughts of Maru. 'Maru-kun... I wonder what you're up to?' she asked herself, longing to see the young man who had claimed her heart.
Active CharactersShow

Das Kirb

Simple and Clean

Post by Das Kirb » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:53 am

Naka simply looked up at her victim with a sense of awe. Did this girl see through it or was she just that oblivious? It made her take a step back and kinda think a little before she finally decided to give it up, didn’t stop her from enjoying the slight massage though.

She pressed her side into hand slightly to wring out a knot on her side that had formed from the hours in bed. When Omoi was done she simply looked up. ”that does feel better, thanks.” She looked down to see that the scars had actually healed up rather greatly. Then something sparked her curiosity. ”What’s in that anyway?” The human body had always intrigued her but medicine was something that caused her to simply ponder.

Yasashikaze Seiken

Simple and Clean

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:13 pm

As she found the third set of sutures (located directly above her sternum), Omoi passively commented on the contents of the medicine. "Well... there's jimsonweed, which makes for a powerful antibiotic. There's also a few other various plants extracts that lend to tissue regeneration. To be honest, I personally use it as a lotion, too; it's also great just for general skin care. My boyfriend absolutely loves the way my hands feel, and I'm pretty sure it's because of this salve," she noted with a quick flash of a coy grin at her patient.

As she gently rubbed the salve/lotion into Naka's skin, Omoi decided to shoot a question of her own. "Has anyone been in to see you during your stay here, Naka-san?" she asked innocently.
Active CharactersShow

Das Kirb

Simple and Clean

Post by Das Kirb » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:37 pm

So she was taken already, by a guy. Oh well, it wasn't anything to worry about. She had learned something interesting though, the salve wasn't just for care such as medical treatment, maybe should get the recipe and use some for Reiha. She pondered on the idea for a short moment before being brought back to the real world. "My parents came by a couple days ago and this is one off the few times Reiha has been gone. She normally is immovable from my room." Her eyes drifted to the ceiling were she saw Reiha's face. Her eyes glazed over a little bit before she forced herself back to reality.

Naka owed Omoi a little more than just that so she decided to tell her a little more. Mostly mindless reminiscing but it also kept the boredom at bay."If it wasn't for Reiha I would probably be in a prison right now. If it wasn't for her as well I wouldn't have been impaled twice and cracked my skull." Her eyes drifted off again. "Never has anyone gotten me so curios as to want to know every little detail about them without simply cutting them open."

Before too long she had remembered the tattoo she had gotten that symbolized Reiha's binding to her. It had actually escaped her mind that Naka actually owned Reiha. Her hand wandered to gently brush the tattoo on her shoulder as a siren smile came across her face.

Yasashikaze Seiken

Simple and Clean

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:47 pm

As soon as Omoi mentioned Reiha, her ears twitched and she smiled widely. "You know Amaya-san?" she asked elatedly, her smile nearly as big as her face. "That's wonderful! I haven't seen her in ages! How is she doing? Have her missions been going okay? Oh, I do wish we could have more time to spend together. I need more actual girl friends in my life, especially with two guys as my teammates."

Omoi was estatic. She was the type of girl who bonded quickly and wasn't one to let go of friendships easily, regardless of how spontaneously formed they were.
Active CharactersShow

Das Kirb

Simple and Clean

Post by Das Kirb » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:00 pm

Apparently this girl knew Reiha, but how deeply did she know her? It wasn’t hard to find that she was a listed shinobi but did she know about her being an assassin of rather high skill for a genin? It would be easier to avoid the in depth details. Just focus on Reiha as she is, not as she is alone.

She looked at Omoi and propped herself up a bit to let the salve rest and do its job but still let her look at her. ”Yeah, you could say she is kinda bound to me and I to her. Her missions are doing fine though she had a bit of a bloody one recently. We both did actually.” Naka pointed at the stab wound in her stomach. ”Her arm had already been shattered and I kinda went berserk. It was use against 2 body guards for a local small time drug lord. One of them decided to impale me, twice.”

The wounds were nothing of true concern and had healed up nicely. Only scars remained. She still reflected on the time with a sense of endearment though. First time Reiha had taken her with her and began showing her how to be an assassin. ”Funny you should say you need more girlfriends. Perhaps Reiha and I can fill that void, we’re pretty inseparable so you take one you get both.”

This was a rare time of simple bliss for Naka. She had already come to accept that she loved Reiha, but this was the first time she called her anything but her weapon. Her hand still brushed the tattoo as she sat up and ran a finger across the glowing blue marks on her face. A soft wisper escaped her as the thought of the demon came back into her mind. ”I have 2 weapons and 1 love.”

Yasashikaze Seiken

Simple and Clean

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:15 pm

Omoi may not have understood much sexual innuendo, but she was no fool. "I'd love that, Naka-san... but I don't think Reiha would allow it. Even when we did hang out, I could always see that there was something that she held back. In the end, I just don't really think she trusts me," she dirged, her smile tinged with a touch of sadness.

The news of wounds made Omoi's thoughts jump back to that evening. "I know about that mission, Naka-san... I was one of the nurses in the operating room," she admitted as she flipped through the medical charts on the clipboard. "I was so worried for you both... they had all of us genin working on you and Reiha, stabilizing you with Shousen and other jutsu while they were regenerating the bone and tissue. You two are very resilient kunoichi, something that I can't attest to, sadly."

She took a moment to gaze out the window. "There are sometimes when I wonder if I really chose the right path, being a medic nin. Sometimes I feel utterly useless..."
Active CharactersShow

Das Kirb

Simple and Clean

Post by Das Kirb » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:23 pm

Naka simply smiled at her realizing what she actually meant. It was true Reiha held a lot back but she needed to. Only Naka had been trusted outside of the family. It had nearly cost her her life to know. Oh well, it was just as well. Reiha very well would probably be against it in the first place.

When Omoi mentioned the medical staff Naka only smiled, that was where she remembered her face from. ”If you weren’t a medic then I wouldn’t have you to thank for piecing me back together now would I?” Naka tried to stand at this point and get a crick out of her back. With the salve doing its job she didn’t feel a thing as she stood right up, granted a little weak kneed. ”Thanks for the complement but without medics even us resilient types would be pointless. I’ve actually been thinking on studying a little medical myself. Mainly because I like to know what makes the body tick.”

Yasashikaze Seiken

Simple and Clean

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:14 pm

Omoi smile grew just a bit brighter. Regardless of what people thought, it wasn't very often that the nurses received any sort of thanks for their efforts. "Thank you, Naka-san," she replied as she jotted down a few notes, including the hour's summary on Naka's vitals. "You'd probably be surprised by the fact that I don't really hear that very often."

Her eyes brightened at the prospect of Naka learning iijutsu. "Well, Naka-san... one thing that's incredibly important for practicing and using iijutsu is your knowledge. You can't just learn a little bit about the body and always be fine; each system of our body plays some part in the functioning of another system, such as how the respiratory system gives oxygen to the circulatory system," she mentioned. "Not just that, but excellent chakra control is a must. One can't afford to be inaccurate or imprecise when working with internal organs, especially because the chakra system is so closely linked to them."

She set the clipboard back down in the tray at the foot of the bed as she pulled down Naka's gown and re-covered her form. "But... when you've recovered, who knows? Maybe I could teach you a thing or two?"
Active CharactersShow

Das Kirb

Simple and Clean

Post by Das Kirb » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:28 pm

The girl simply stood there and listened for a short time until Omoi came over and pulled down her gown. Naka hadn’t even noticed it was still up. She did however strip it off instantly to replace it with her cloths which her parents had brought for her. Now that she was dressed she grabbed her gloves and put them on, as well as her cat ears. While she was doing this she replied to Omoi’s ending statement.

”I’m not exactly down and out now. Just need to make sure I don’t open them back up unless you have something different to say.” With her gloves on she was pleased to find that they were indeed her gloves. She did a quick couple seals and drew out 2 long wires. ”Tell you what, you teach me and I’ll help you. I’m a fast learner and I can teach you to defend yourself and escape from nearly anything. After all, it is the medic’s job to stay alive so the rest can come back from injury.” The wires wrapped around a distant belt and brought it to her. She was getting dressed back in her shinobi gear. ”I may even show you how to strike back should things happen.” She was fully clothed in her mission gear now, it was more comfortable than the gown. ”Interested?”

Yasashikaze Seiken

Simple and Clean

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:50 pm

The medical nin flinched as there was a flurry of movement, and in an instant, Omoi turned into the worried caretaker that she was by nature. "N-Naka-san! Please don't move so abruptly; you could risk ripping the stitches!" she exclaimed, the concern dripping from her voice.

For a moment, Omoi was hesitant... but she realized that she sorely needed some way of defending herself. "Well... I guess so. But you have to promise me you won't overdo it, Naka-san. The human body needs a good amount of time to recover from what you've been through, not to mention that we need to sign your release forms," she pointed out.

Inside, Omoi was starting to get excited. 'I haven't trained with anyone in quite some time.'
Active CharactersShow

Das Kirb

Simple and Clean

Post by Das Kirb » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:06 pm

Naka looked over her shoulder as a bit of a sadistic smile crossed her lips. She didn’t know exactly what had happened. Well, it was tie to show her. If she had missed the blue glowing marks on her face rather from being oblivious or thinking it was make-up then this would be impossible to miss. ”You don’t know why I’m in here do you?” She didn’t even give her a chance to answer before speaking up again. ”Interesting.”

Naka’s sadistic side was beginning to show through now that she was fully clothed and moving again. This was the side Reiha loved about her so much. She let her teal colored chakra flood the room once more, engulfing them both as her wires grabbed a pair of kunai. ”I think I’ll be fine as far as that goes. As far as training, you’ll be training me a lot more than I’ll be training you. I don’t think you could survive the training I’ve done.” She molded her chakra to shape in a large feline head that mocked a roar. ”Shall we begin as soon as your shift ends?”

Yasashikaze Seiken

Simple and Clean

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:17 am

"Eh?"

That was the only reaction Naka received to her question. Then the waves of chakra began to wash over the entire room, flooding every corner. As the chakra crashed into the genin, a foreboding chill crawled up her spine, and goosebumps covered her body. 'I've never felt such a... cold chakra before,' she realized as Naka continued her display of power.

Her awkward feelings on the situation completely vanished when she saw the chakra form into a feline head. "Wow... that's amazing, Naka-san!" she exclaimed, a starstruck look in her eyes. "If you can already shape and control your chakra so freely, then you shouldn't have any trouble learning iijutsu."

Yeah, Omoi was kinda freaked out... but she had seen strange things before. It was certainly no reason to keep them from being friends, right?
Active CharactersShow

Das Kirb

Simple and Clean

Post by Das Kirb » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:34 am

Naka’s eyes went wide as she felt the familiar drive begin to consume her again. She wanted to move, wanting to get with Reiha and cause some hell. She moved over towards the girl with a feline saunter. The wires moved about her like a pair of bladed wings. She was letting the power of the chakra consume her now. It was different but it was still hers. That was when she heard Omoi.

Cold, this was a demon’s touch on her own creation. She grew closer as she let the chakra flood the area. ”Cold am I? I don’t think you fully know.” Her web was being weaved around like a spider on a summer’s night. ”Come be my weapon and I will show you wonders you cannot imagine.”

She knew nothing of the monster inside, yet she was already trying to control it. Even she knew how egotistical she was being, but she didn’t care. ”A weapon forged in hell’s fire and granted upon me is what you see.” Naka placed a hand on the girl’s lower jaw and looked her dead in the eyes. The blue fire that burned in her eyes burned bright. ”You call it cold, I call it wonderful. What do you say, come be my weapon?”

Yasashikaze Seiken

Simple and Clean

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:17 am

Omoi's eyes widened, a small glimmer of fear beginning to rise in her eyes. 'How did she know what I was thinking? Is she telepathic?' Omoi wondered as Omoi clutched her arms, the tiny hairs on them standing on end as Naka approached.

The warmth and gleam of ingenuity in Naka's eyes had all but vanished, replaced by a malevolence that Omoi had never seen before in any living being. 'Something's wrong... this isn't Naka-san,' she realized, a sense of panic starting to well up in her chest.

Before it consumed her, she stopped her fear and did her best to quash it. As soon as Naka's body was in arm's reach, Omoi firmly put her hand out upon Naka's chest. Her panic and fear quickly turned into anger... a volatile emotion she was directing at whatever had thought it wise to consume Naka. "I don't know who you are or what you've done with Naka-san... but people are not your weapons! They're not playthings for you to toy with!" she shouted over the din of the energy that flowed throughout the room, meeting the icy genma's gaze with her own furious eyes. "Give her back!"
Active CharactersShow

Das Kirb

Simple and Clean

Post by Das Kirb » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:43 am

Naka threw her head back and laughed a little before she pressed against the woman’s hand. ”I am Naka, this monster belongs to me now.” Power was beginning to soar to her head from the demon’s influence. So soon and yet it already had an effect. ”This is me Omoi, this is who I am. What you feel is my weapon.” Her hand rested on Omoi’s and gently stroked it. ”I’m not a monster, I simply control one.”

The energies that flowed everywhere simply began to flow back into Naka. Her feline eyes glared straight into Omoi’s as she began to reassure her of safety. ”And why don’t you wish to be my weapon? Don’t you wish to learn of near infinite strength? I may only be genin and breakable, but isn’t there a strength in unity?” A shift in tactics, she needed to work her games right.

Yasashikaze Seiken

Simple and Clean

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:59 am

The puppet that stood before her claimed to be Naka, but Omoi would have none of it. She still had yet to find that same nature in her eyes that had been there before this possession, this... transformation. Omoi could feel the immensity of her foe even in its words; the creature's tongue spoke liquid gold words as it used its icy grasp to gently stroke Omoi's hand and arm.

Omoi wanted to close her eyes to refocus herself, but she knew she couldn't dare risk it. Instead she stared straight back into its feline eyes, her will unmoving. "Your strength is only worth as much as what you sacrifice to get it," Omoi retorted. "If it means I must sacrifice Naka-san's mind and heart to obtain it, then I'd rather you be banished to the aether! Naka-san, please, hear my voice! Get out of there!"
Active CharactersShow

Das Kirb

Simple and Clean

Post by Das Kirb » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:19 am

This girl was being difficult. Why would she think that Naka was anyone but Naka? Her had gently caressed Omoi’s before fully grasping it and her other hand gently. Her eyes stared deep into Omoi’s. She was trying to show her that it was still the same person. The hellish presence that was the genma was hers to control. ”You still think me anyone but myself?” A sly grin came across her face. ”Interesting.”

Her love of playing games and messing with people was becoming present more and more now. She would at least have some fun with her new toy, as she saw it. ”You know something rest in me, the village should have put that on my record by now. Not that I give a damn what the village does to my paperwork. But you still don’t know that it is still only me here.” Her lips got closer to Omoi’s face before she spoke ever so softly. ”Or is it the cold you fear?”

Naka moved in to gently kiss Omoi on the lips saying as she did ”Let me give you a little warmth.” this motion wasn’t overly abrupt or anything. She wasn’t forcing it quickly. She slowly moved in and made for the moment before holding for a second above her. Naka’s hands held Omoi’s as she was attempting to pseudo seduce her. It still took more control than ever to keep from bursting out in sobbing laughter.

Yasashikaze Seiken

Simple and Clean

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:37 pm

Omoi was still trying to make sense of the words that were coming out of Naka's mouth when she started moving in for a kiss.

It was at that point Omoi realized something: never before had she been so... so...

Oh, so very pissed.

Grabbing hold of her own wire, Omoi slithered it in front of her lips in an X fashion, Omoi's flat out denial. "I'm sorry, Naka-san... but you can't have these," Omoi told her softly, her eyes flashing dangerously. "These belong to Maru-kun."

Naka would feel that these wires were just a bit sharper than the ones she herself held. A tiny breeze blew through the room.
JutsuShow
*Ninpou • Waia Soujuu no Jutsu [Ninja Arts • Wire Manipulation Technique]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: Must have a wire.
By holding onto the wire and concentrating his chakra through it, the user is able to use the wire how he wants, in very basic patterns, being up, down, and returning back. If the user lets go of the wire then he can no longer control them a part of his body must be touching them, if a part of the wire is cut off it can no longer be used with the other part but can be used if picked up on its own.

Fuuton • Harigane Kei [Wind Element • Wire Whip]
D-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: Ninpou • Waia Soujuu no Jutsu [Ninja Arts • Wire Manipulation Technique].
After using Waia Soujuu no Jutsu, Omoi channels fuuton chakra into the wires. Not only does this make the wires a bit sturdier, but the fuuton chakra also gives the wires a cutting edge, being able to inflict small cuts on the target. Omoi can use this jutsu for as long as she has chakra.
Active CharactersShow

Das Kirb

Simple and Clean

Post by Das Kirb » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:49 pm

Naka merely smiled as she lashed back. This was proving to be interesting after all. She did a couple more handseals and called forth another set of wires, this time they were hardened to resist the cutting damage Omoi had in her favor. The two new wires spiraled around her as they formed a little bit of a barrier. ”Let’s test your reflexes shall we?”

She made a strike with an open palm at the girls chest as her other hand came in to strike at her side. Her wires kept moving as they moved to wrap the girl’s arms to her sides, forcing her to stop moving had she been entangled. ”I don’t want to be trained by someone I have to constantly protect. Show me what you got medic.”
# Nekoriki
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
Naka does a string of handseals and focuses chakra into her wire making it harder to snap. It becomes difficult for a blade to cut and makes it harder to break by hand. This can block weak physical jutsu but a single medium will blast through. (The average strength needed to break ninja wire is ~4 by hand. his makes it harder to do by making it 5)

# Nekoboufuu
C-ranked Ninjutsu
This is an enhancement of the wire manipulation tech. Instead of only being able to control one wire Naka can control up to 2 40 foot long lengths of wire. She must have direct contact with the wire's in order to control them. It can move in semibasic patterns, being up, down, and returning back, while also creating loops and the such. The total speed of these wires is equal to Naka's (control+ninjutsu)/2. Naka can keep this up for as long as she has chakra for or until canceled.

Yasashikaze Seiken

Simple and Clean

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:27 pm

Immediately, Omoi knew she was in trouble. Throwing caution to the wind, Omoi dove towards Naka during the second punch, directing her own wires to stop Naka's by twisting and constricting around hers, all the while slowly cutting into them. In a desperate ploy, she made a single seal before grabbing hold of Naka's face and quickly channeling fuuton chakra to suck the air from her lungs, hopefully causing her to black out.
JutsuShow
Fuuton • Sainen [Wind Element • Resuscitation]
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After making a single seal, Omoi will gently place her hand over the victim's mouth and push a pocket of oxygen in and out of the patient's lungs using fuuton chakra, essentially performing CPR on the patient as their lungs filling up with air causes their diaphragm to expand and retract. Also, with a stronger burst of air, this jutsu can be used to extract small objects that have become lodged within the victim's esophagus by pulling it out with short bursts of fuuton chakra. This technique cannot assist any patient who would not be resuscitated through the execution of CPR. This technique lasts up to three posts.
Active CharactersShow

Das Kirb

Simple and Clean

Post by Das Kirb » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:46 pm

Naka moved with Omoi but she had been caught with a secondary strike. The girl had placed a hand on her face and forced the air from her lungs. The extra strain on her chest caused Naka to simply topple over onto the floor. She gasped for breath for a short moment before standing as best she could, holding onto the bed for support. ”That *gasp* hurt.”

Naka forced herself to her feet and dropped the wires, and the short swords at her sides, showing that she meant to further fighting. She flopped down into a chair and coughed, hard. That had done a number on her already sore chest. ”Let me *coughs up a little blood* catch my breath.” She looked at her hand but quickly dismissed it. All she could do now was try and regain her breath and look at Omoi.

Yasashikaze Seiken

Simple and Clean

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:00 pm

Omoi was still on her guard even as Naka fell to the ground and drug herself into a chair. It was only after she started coughing fiercely that Omoi could allow herself to relax. Getting herself down under Naka's arm, she hoisted her up. "Come on, Naka-san," she sighed worriedly as she led her to the bed.

Gently laying the injured Naka down, Omoi placed her hands atop Naka's chest, letting the chakra flow from her hands into her lungs. The healing energy would slowly cause the minor bleeding in Naka's lungs to stop and the pain to subside. "All that moving around probably opened up a few of your cuts," she mentioned as she removed Naka's and bra before making a few seals and tracing her suture lines. Within a few moments, all that would be left would be new, unscarred skin. The incisions had been given time to heal, so the technique fixed her up quite nicely, actually.

Omoi wanted to relieve the tension that hung in the air, but part of her was still weary of the girl that now lay before her. "Naka-san... don't you see the damage the games you play can cause?" she asked honestly as she further tended to the genin's wounds.
JutsuShow
*Shousen Jutsu [Mystical Hand Technique]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
Shousen Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by medical ninja. This technique allows the ninja to heal wounds by focusing their own chakra to their hands. If the ninja is highly skilled, they are able to heal more critical injuries. Highly skilled medical-Nins such as Tsunade can use their techniques to perform surgeries that otherwise would not be possible.

Nuime no Jutsu [Suture Technique]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After making three seals, Omoi will place her fingertips on a wound and slowly drag them across the length of the wound, using her chakra to stimulate localized cellular regrowth and causing wounds and surgical incisions to close. This technique works on muscle tissue, skin tissue, and arterial tissue, but is ineffective on organs and bone. Also, this technique is effective only on light to moderate cuts; deep gashes and stab wounds would not heal with this technique.
Active CharactersShow

Das Kirb

Simple and Clean

Post by Das Kirb » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:08 pm

Naka sighed as the girl led her to the bed. She loved having the attention but she had been brought down pretty easily. The warm touch that Omoi used felt soothing. She allowed her chest to simply rise and fall as she was being healed. ”What fun is it if you don’t bleed a little?” It was an honest thing for her. It wasn’t entirely fun unless she was pushing and throwing everything out there.

When the healing was done she sat up again, letting her chest rise and fall to test if everything was working right. When it was, she replaced her shirt and bra and looked up at Omoi. ”I must say, if it wasn’t for you I prolly would be in a fair deal of pain. I suppose I owe you a little more than an outright attack.” Naka took out a kunai knife from on of the scrolls on her pants and held it out, handle first. ”Call it a gift.”

Yasashikaze Seiken

Simple and Clean

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:07 pm

Omoi sighed and shook her head as she continued healing Naka. "Even so, our body feels pain for a reason, Naka-san. It warns us of danger," she replied.

At first, Omoi was reluctant to accept the gift. Still, she forced herself to move past her doubts and take the kunai in hand. "Thank you, Naka-san," she said as she took the knife in hand. "Just... please be more careful next time, okay?"

In the end, Omoi couldn't hold a grudge. It just wasn't in her, regardless of how threatened she might have felt.
Active CharactersShow

Das Kirb

Simple and Clean

Post by Das Kirb » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:48 am

Naka looked into the girl’s eyes with the same feline look she always held. The blue flames burned bright but not as bright as before. ”What do ya say medic, care to teach me a little more?”

Return to “Iwagakure no Sato”