Babysitting?

Rothynn

Babysitting?

Post by Rothynn » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:17 pm

Alcohol makes Niiro do crazy things... like agreeing to look after Genin.

Little snot nosed kids who thought they knew everything about everything and tried to look down on him, a chuunin. Niiro was never good at smart people stuff like thinking, but he knew enough to beat these little snots up. He had already scared the last 3 off today and he just had one left, some Tobika kid. Once this one was gone he could go enjoy the rest of his day off in peace and quiet.

Oh how wrong he was.

Leaning back into the bench, he could just feel the heat piercing his skin and messing with his head. He needed something, anything to drink and he needed it soon. The quicker this kid got here the better, it was just a question of how does Niiro get rid of him. No one would ever acknowledge him as a great ninja and an all-around kickass person if he was looking after kids all day!

"Huurrryyy uppp" Waiting sucked, seriously.
Characters
Name Rank Village Missions Socials Color Code
Awai, Yuki Jounin Konohagakure - - Pink

Mortalvis

Babysitting?

Post by Mortalvis » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:29 pm

This was the biggest load of something unpleasant that Tobi ever had to endure. A babysitter? He was fourteen. His mother was particularly nippy that week, and Tobi may have pushed her buttons one too many times, thus losing his freedom. It did not sit well with the genin, and at this point, he could only hope that things would go smoothly.

Noticing a man sitting upon a bench, Tobi approached. He was armed with only a name, and he spoke it with hesitance.

"A-Are you Niiro?" With a hush tone, he inwardly worried that he had bothered the wrong person. Moreover, he was worried about incurring the wrath of his mother if he decided to mosey along and pretend that he stayed with his sitter.

At the most, Tobi forced a small smile onto his face and waited for the man's reply.
Characters
RankCharacterVillageCompanionsSocialsMissions
B-Rank Missing-ninMiyamoto RikuKonohagakure no SatoN/A1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 71, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Rothynn

Babysitting?

Post by Rothynn » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:40 pm

"A-Are you Niiro?"

Niiro shot forwards quickly, startled by the small voice near him. Looking down to see the boy looking at him, nervously? This kid was the one with the crazy ass mother. Useless this, useless that. He could scare this one off but he actually felt bad for the kid. Jumping quickly to his feet he shot his hand out, open and awaiting a handshake.

"Enkouton, Niiro. Chuunin of Iwa and your temporary babysitter." A few hours wouldn't hurt his pride, who knows.. he could possibly get a new minion out of this.

"Let's get to know each other quickly. Name, age, interests?" Maybe he could get some info out of this kid so he could keep him busy for a few hours. That or drag him around to everywhere he felt like going, either or.
Characters

Mortalvis

Babysitting?

Post by Mortalvis » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:01 pm

Needless to say, Tobi felt like he was being screened for some matchmaking program that he often saw being hosted in the seedy area of the market. He was taken by surprise, and tried to scrounge together a light introduction.

"...Tobi, fourteen, and uh... I'm an apprentice blacksmith," he uttered, unsure if the last bit qualified as an interest. Niiro intimidated him, to say the least. Between his demeanor and his biting looks, Tobi's initial fright was not only justified, but it was to be expected.

"N-Nice to meet you, I guess?" the genin stammered, nervously smiling to offset the terrible awkwardness gripping him at that time.
Characters
B-Rank Missing-ninMiyamoto RikuKonohagakure no SatoN/A1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 71, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Rothynn

Babysitting?

Post by Rothynn » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:16 pm

"...Tobi, fourteen, and uh... I'm an apprentice blacksmith," Internal facepalm, that gave him absolutely nothing to work with at all. This kid gets the Niiro treatment today, non-stop fun train of awesometacularism.

"N-Nice to meet you, I guess?" Oh hell no, timid is one thing... but not being grateful to know someone like Niiro? This kid needed to be taught the ways of the Niiro.

"You guess?!" he'd scare him a little first. "You're damn right it's nice to meet me." He crossed his arms and looked down at the kid. "You're a girl. I'm gunna toughen you up." Tough love, thats how it had to be.

"Get me something to drink, better be strong to." Test one, stick the kid in a real man's position. He smirked as he pointed at a small building, as he pointed, a man was through headfirst through the window of the building in question.

"That there is a real mans bar, now go get me that drink." He sat back down on his chair and waited impatiently for the kid, ready for any brawls that may occur inside the bar... he didn't want the kid getting killed yet.
Characters

Mortalvis

Babysitting?

Post by Mortalvis » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:11 am

"Or how about I don't and we say I did?" Tobi struggled to keep his cool at this point. He was a collected person usually, but this Niiro guy was really starting to grate on his nerves.

"Okay, look. I didn't want to be here, and apparently neither did you. I'm not going in there, and you're just going to have to deal with it. Heck, I'm fourteen! I can't even legally get you a drink yet."

It didn't at all help the situation after Tobi had seen that it was just a rowdy group of drunken men sitting inside the tavern. Considering his value for his well-being, Niiro must have been crazy to think that Tobi would go anywhere within fifty feet of its seedy, depressing existence.

"I don't care if you tell my mom. You're nuts if you think I'm doing that," he reiterated. With a knitted brow and a frown, Tobi stood solid. It was very uncharacteristic of him, but if Niiro thought that he could bully him around, clearly Tobi was being too nice.
Characters

Rothynn

Babysitting?

Post by Rothynn » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:34 pm

"Or how about I don't and we say I did?" Cute, the little kid is standing up for himself... Niiro waited patiently, excited to see how the kid continues, if he has the balls to.

"Okay, look. I didn't want to be here, and apparently neither did you. I'm not going in there, and you're just going to have to deal with it. Heck, I'm fourteen! I can't even legally get you a drink yet." Nice, the kid has balls. He's really sticking up for himself, maybe he could actually be a useful ninja to Iwa... he just needed to train a bit more.

"I don't care if you tell my mom. You're nuts if you think I'm doing that," Too far, Niiro was going to rip this kids newly found testicles right from him, with a rusty, blunt and salted kunai. His face turned from an amused grin to a scowl and looked down to the genin.

Grabbing him by the back of his shirt he let out a small chuckle and began to speak "You make it sound like you had a choice, let's go." Dragging him slowly they made their way towards the bar.
OOCShow
Pretty bad post, but I don't have much time to post sorry D:
Characters

Mortalvis

Babysitting?

Post by Mortalvis » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:24 am

This was most unpleasant to say the least. Not only was Tobi being forced to do as Niiro asked, he was being dragged along as though he were some sort of animal. If it had been anymore characteristic of him, Tobi would have done something horrible to the man at the expense of his wrath, but it wasn't in his nature.

"It's funny what kind of terrible people they let stay in Iwa," Tobi scoffed at Niiro, shooting him a glare. He was right peeved, and if anything got worse, he was only seconds away from becoming an unfriendly ball of fire.

"Okay, so let me get this straight... you're 'babysitting' me (more like torturing me) and you want to get drunk? Ugh..." It was enough to make any sane human being put a palm to their face.

"Would you just let me go?"
Characters

Rothynn

Babysitting?

Post by Rothynn » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:03 pm

"It's funny what kind of terrible people they let stay in Iwa,"

Couldn't have been talking about him, no way. Who would be so resistant to becoming a man? Did this kid enjoy being a little wimp? Niiro didn't get it. Iwa-nin need to be strong and fearless, not this pissy little child.

"Okay, so let me get this straight... you're 'babysitting' me (more like torturing me) and you want to get drunk? Ugh..."

"Waaahahaha, no one told you to drink kid. You're getting me a drink." Niiro scoffed, walking towards the bar. "You need a little bit more hair before you can drink with us ninja." Stepping inside the bar Niiro grinned at the people he had already met in here. Several of them sitting loudly at the bar with what seemed to be unconscious ninja under their feet. Bar fights were always fun, too bad they banned Niiro for using Youton... pussies.

Slapping his money down on the bench he looked over at the kid he dragged in. "Not letting you go, shut up so I can have a drink then you can choose somewhere to go, ok brat?" Wasting no time, Niiro gripped the glass in his hand and started to drink.
Characters

Mortalvis

Babysitting?

Post by Mortalvis » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:41 am

Although he hated it, he decided that staying by Niiro as the chuunin had himself a few drinks wasn't going to be the end of him. He waited patiently and rolled his eyes a few times, finding himself growing tired of his babysitter's buffoonery. It was terribly unlike Tobi to get so irritated toward someone, but all the circumstances of that day had pulled together to make it most unpleasant.

"Alright. When you're done, I'd like to be taken somewhere to eat." If Niiro was his babysitter, surely he'd be willing to buy Tobi something to eat. If not, it would be completely fair of the boy to complain to his mother given how rash Niiro was acting.

"And after that, we can go to the market and window shop." Now he was just trying to be agitating. From what he had seen from Niiro so far. It was likely that the chuunin wasn't about to take kindly to any of his ideas; it only helped to put a smile on Tobi's face.
Characters

Mortalvis

Babysitting?

Post by Mortalvis » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:09 am

[Incomplete]
Characters

Return to “Iwagakure no Sato”