A monster fueled by hatred

Das Kirb
User flair: .001%

Post by Das Kirb » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:35 pm

Naka was ready for war, she had made her mind that these monsters would suffer. All that stood in her way was taking the request from the kage. In past times she would have never once looked towards this tower to consult him. Reiha had calmed her that much, at least for now.

Every step Naka took left a residual aqua chakra mark on the ground. Fury was seeping through her like sand through loose fingers. A small trail could be seen as her march leads her through the town, directly to the doors of Kage tower. The receptionist simply pointed, he was expecting her. ”Tell him to have the fucking scroll in hand, I won’t wait any longer than I have too.”

The halls twisted slightly as Naka left her bio-luminescent trail behind. Soon she stood in the chambers of the kage, stating her demand. ”I request to track and slaughter the missing shinobi party that stole away my love, Reiha Amaya. I will not take no for an answer, just tell me what I have to do.”

Punslinger

Post by Punslinger » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:45 pm

As she barged into the office, Naka was lifted bodily off the ground by the collar of her top and found herself eye to eye with the heavy features of Ishidai, who after giving her a brief glance, looked back out the door as Jiro hurried in after.

"Tsuchikage-sama, I'm sorry. I would restrain her, but-..." he gave a knowing glance at Naka, who was still glowing as she fumed.

"What, you're scared to hurt the little brat? If anything, I'd say she needs a good beating." turning his attention back to Naka, he frowned, setting her back on the floor. "Slow down, brat. Speak respectfully, tell me what you want."
CharactersShow
[Rank] Genin • Iwagakure no Sato • Shin
Missions Accomplished: Shinfo Mission

[Rank] Jounin • Konohagakure no Sato • Tsutomu
Missions Accomplished:
Past CharactersShow
[Rank:] Bannin • Iwagakure no Sato • Sekitan OushiHanpatsuFubuki HabikuroShuuchaku

[Rank:] D-Rank Missing-Nin • Sunagakure no Sato Mamoru

[Rank:] Chuunin• Kirigakure no Sato • Orai, Kouu

[Rank:] Genin • Kumogakure no Sato • Shitagane, Iori

Das Kirb

Post by Das Kirb » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:56 pm

Naka's eyes never left the giant's own as she glared straight back into his. When she was set back down she hid the gasp of breath that took her. Once her throat wasn't trying to rip itself out she spoke. "I'm going to track and slaughter the squad of missing shinobi that stole Reiha Amaya from me. It's only by Reiha's past request that I'm even here. Now, are going to let me go and rip their heads off or am I walking through that gate alone?"

The conviction in her voice was mixing with raw fury. Almost as an after thought did she add "Sir." as she passed him the scroll containing the unfortunate message about Reiha.

Punslinger

Post by Punslinger » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:55 pm

Ishidai took the scroll, glancing it over before tossing it to Jiro.

"What do you know about this?" He asked. Giving it a cursory glance, Jiro nodded.

"Jounin and his student out on a routine recon mission, due to report two days ago, MIA. Reports from locals in the area say they were attacked by a group of six, most likely a group of C-Ranks with a B-Rank leader. Whereabouts and motives are unknown at this time."

"Huh." Ishidai muttered, looking thoughtful for a second. "Alright, you can go."

"Sir? What are you-" Jiro began

"It's a grand idea. We'll send that other boy, what was his name? The other one. I hear he's been coming along well enough, probably getting a little stir crazy himself."

"The other one? Wait, sir, you can't mean..."

"Do you know what a jinchuuriki is, Jiro? They're shinobi. Shinobi who are useless to us if we coddle them. They've got to push their limits and grow just like the rest of us. And if two of them can't take out a band of thugs then they're not even worth keeping around." he turned his attention back to Naka, scowling. "You hear that, brat? I'm sending you two on this mission because I want you to become stronger. Don't bother coming back if you fail."
CharactersShow

Missions Accomplished:
Past CharactersShow
[Rank:] Bannin • Iwagakure no Sato • Sekitan OushiHanpatsuFubuki HabikuroShuuchaku

Das Kirb

Post by Das Kirb » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:58 pm

Naka's face turned into a twisted, glee filled, smile as she turned to leave. "Tell him to meet me at the north wall. I'll come back with their heads on a wire." With that said Naka left to prep for her trip, ready for blood to be spilled.

Punslinger

Post by Punslinger » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:20 pm

The old man and his assistant watched her go before Jiro closed the door behind her.

"Twisted little thing, isn't she?" he mused.

"Eh. She'll grow out of it eventually." Ishidai waved his hand dismissively, watching from the window as Naka stormed purposefully out of the front doors below and down the street.

"I'll send word to the Tenma compound to have Ginjiro and Coal briefed and ready by sundown."

"Good man."
CharactersShow

Missions Accomplished:
Past CharactersShow

Return to “Iwagakure no Sato”