[Graded]The twins teach Glass Boy: Konoha Reppuu

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Fri May 20, 2011 5:08 pm

The twins stepped away from the stalagmites they had been leaning against as they counted the time down till they began training anew. The had taught the boy before them Konoha Senpuu about a half an hour previous, and now they would continue to teach him the techniques that they possessed knowledge of. Hopefully they wouldn't screw up this time.

"Time to start the next training. This time you will be learning the technique known as Konoha Reppuu, a technique that will help to knock someone off balance and to hopefully give you an opening for a follow up attack, depending on whether they were capable of defending against the technique of course."

It was as the twins finished this statement that Kuroken suddenly dropped to the floor, his hands hitting the ground as he spun his entire body like a top, his leg kicking out and being brought around heel first into the base of the stalagmite, causing it to be reduced to rubble quickly and easily. A simple feat for one as strong as he, and due to the way the technique was performed he could easily show it off without having to slow down so the boy could see it properly.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
In memory of the DeadShow
Those Who Have Died
CharacterDate of DeathTopic
Alviran, Leonardo05.22.10Your rights versus my sword. Go
Sandā, Sutōmu06.04.10Lets Do This
Shiroken6.21.11David wuz here
ClickyShow
[/center]

If any issues are spotted within my posts I will be happy to change them accordingly.

Magma

Post by Magma » Fri May 20, 2011 5:33 pm

Maru got up from his rest and listened as the twins explained the next technique. Once again, Kuroken demonstrated the attack, destroying a stalagmite without even an itch. Maru noticed that the move was fairly basic, but he wanted to get some practice in first. He slowly dropped to the floor and put his hands on it. He then spun backwards, extending his foot out and sweep kicking with his heel. "Like this right?" he asked, wanting to make sure it was right.
Characters,b
NameRankVillage

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Fri May 20, 2011 5:41 pm

The twins nodded and then Shiroken spun around, demonstrating just as Kuroken had and using the massive torque supplied by his hands to do just as Kuroken had, reduce the stalagmite to rubble.

"Hmmm, close, but not quite, try dropping at a swifter speed, spinning at the same time, that way you are not fighting gravity so much and your hands are able to supply more power as you spin. Also, see if you can straighten out your foot, it'll increase the surface area of your strike."

Kuroken and Shiroken were beginning to become great teachers it seemed, or so they hoped. They had determined earlier in the day that they needed to develop better relations with other Shinobi because to wished to acquire status as Bannin, becoming as renowned, if not more renowned, as the great Sekitan Oushi.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
Those Who Have Died
ClickyShow
[/center]

If any issues are spotted within my posts I will be happy to change them accordingly.

Magma

Post by Magma » Sat May 21, 2011 6:51 am

Maru listened to Kuroken point out his flaws and nodded when he was finished speak. Taking a deep breath, he starting doing a few squats. He started out slow, then picked up his pace. After a while, he dropped to the floor completely, faster than the first time. Using his hands, he held himself up so he wouldn't lose balance. From there, he brought his leg all the way out. Bringing his hand around, he spun a little bit before finally getting up. He repeated the slow, but steady, process three more times before feeling ready to try it on his own. Taking another deep breath, he dropped to the floor, spinning slightly and held himself up. He finished the spin and extending his leg, sweep kicking again.
Characters,b
NameRankVillage

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Sat May 21, 2011 7:16 am

The twins watched the boy try out and perform the technique a few times, and then they contemplated how to make his spin stronger. They knew he had limited strength, but they also knew that with enough torque and spin one could create strength from momentum that was caused by increased velocity when one did not possess enough of their own.

"Hmmmm, getting better but you still seem as if you are afraid to perform the technique, I do realize that the floor is made of stone, but if performed correctly the technique will prevent you from harming your hands due to the nature of your momentum. If you really want however we can get you some gloves I suppose."

Shiroken was already heading to the stairs and would return with gloves in a size that would fit the boy properly. He would also return with food for the twins and maybe a light snack for the boy, as well as some water.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
Those Who Have Died
ClickyShow
[/center]

Magma

Post by Magma » Sun May 22, 2011 9:12 am

Maru smiled and waited for Shiroken to return. He noticed the snack in his hand and thought it was for him. When Shiroken got close, the water was the first thing Maru grabbed. He took a big gulp-like sip and then took the snack. Taking a short break to eat, he walked away from the twin and sat on the flat surface remainder of one of the stalagmites they destroyed earlier. Afterwards, he calmly stood up and walked over to Shiroken again who held the gloves. Maru took them from him and put them on. They were tight at first, but it managed to fit nicely. He didn't mind it. But he wanted to try them out first.

He took a few steps back and quickly dropped to the floor. He caught himself with his hands, lessening the impact. Didn't hurt that much. Of course, he still felt it. He got up and dropped again, this time spinning as he caught himself. Rising up once more, he dropped yet again while spinning and caught himself. Getting up this time, he took a deep. Feeling confident about this time around, he dropped down, placed his hands on the ground and spun, letting his leg out.
Characters,b
NameRankVillage

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Sun May 22, 2011 1:31 pm

After having consumed their little snack the twins watched the younger boy perform the technique once more, testing it out while using the gloves. They nodded knowingly, for one who was not used to Taijutsu techniques it might be slightly scary to be using ungloved hands upon hard rock, especially when dropping your entire weight down. So, s simple fix was a gift of the gloves and that was what they would make them, a gift which the boy could keep.

"Wonderful, you're getting the hang of it, try it a few more times and increase the speed at which you begin and follow through."

A simple statement as the twins stood and watched, they liked this boy and the speed he learned was outstanding.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
Those Who Have Died
ClickyShow
[/center]

Magma

Post by Magma » Mon May 23, 2011 12:49 pm

Maru practiced a few more times. He dropped to the floor faster and faster with each time. He even added a spin every now and then to try and increase speed with that. He wanted to get the speed thing down before throwing the kick. He did the same thing over and over again for about 5 minutes, making sure he was able to do it quickly. Standing up to catch his breath, he began to pace around. This is tiring, he thought, walking around in a circle. He looked towards the ground and had his hands behind his back. Suddenly, without thinking, he dropped to the ground and kicked outwards, while spinning. He forgot to catch himself and ended up falling backwards. "Crap," he said under his breath.

He picked himself up and shook off the dirt and dust from his clothing. Letting out held breath, he quickly dropped again and caught himself, before spinning and kicking out. He knew he messed up again, so he stood back up and was prepared to do it again. He thought about adding his own twist to the move and wondered how it would affect it overall. He smiled and jumped up into the air. He came back down, bending his legs and dropping to the ground, catching himself quickly. He spun on his way down and as his knees bent, his leg flew out and he sweep kicked outwards.
Characters,b
NameRankVillage

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Mon May 23, 2011 2:08 pm

The twins chuckled, this boy was good and he was learning quickly, very quickly, so quickly that soon they might have to begin teaching him techniques of a higher level rather than just simple techniques that they were teaching him right now. All in all it didn't really matter much to them, they simply knew that the speed the boy was learning was such that he was becoming quite high in esteem, at least in their eyes.

"Hmmm, yes, time to break again, we shall continue in a bit, but for now rest and have some more to eat if you wish"

With this final statement they gestured to the food that had been brought and had not yet been consumed.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
Those Who Have Died
ClickyShow
[/center]

Magma

Post by Magma » Mon May 23, 2011 3:41 pm

Maru got up after doing the attack and felt a bit uneasy. He heard the twins say he could take a break and sighed, relieved that it was finally done with. He fell to the ground, not with the attempt of doing another attack. He landed on his bottom to sit down and leaned back against a stalagmite. Trying to catch his breath, he huffed and puffed a few hoarse sounding gasps of air. After a while, he felt better and got back up to take the snack and began to eat. He'd only get a short break afterwards. Oh well. He might as well be prepared for whatever was next.
Characters,b
NameRankVillage

Return to “Iwagakure no Sato”