The twins teach Big Boy: Control

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Fri May 20, 2011 7:45 pm

The twins, Black and White, arrived at the Sakebi compound, they had woken up a few minutes earlier and dashed full tilt to their destination. Why had they woken up as they had? Simply because they always slept for as long as needed, leaving time perfect for them to arrive at where they needed to be in exact time.

What had they done last night though? Well, they had left the restaurant, headed to go make arrangements for one of the arenas for training again, and then headed out for some training, something they tended to do pretty much every single day. After training they had eaten a quick meal and then slept, waking up, as noted earlier, minutes enough to arrive for the exact time they had defined at lunch.

So now they were but a few meters away from the compound, seeing a large figure at the entrance.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
In memory of the DeadShow
Those Who Have Died
CharacterDate of DeathTopic
Alviran, Leonardo05.22.10Your rights versus my sword. Go
Sandā, Sutōmu06.04.10Lets Do This
Shiroken6.21.11David wuz here
ClickyShow
[/center]

If any issues are spotted within my posts I will be happy to change them accordingly.

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Fri May 20, 2011 8:47 pm

Ishi was there, ready and waiting, as the men appraoched. he had been up much earlier, but was unaccustomed to waking so soon in the morning. The sun hadn't even reached the sky yet, and the stars were only just beginning to extinguish. Black skies turned to gray slowly, and Ishi counted the stars as they vanished.

The twins approached him at top speed, appearing quite suddenly indeed, and Ishi was quiet, merely waiting for them to move or speak. If they moved, he would follow; simple as that.
NOTE: I won't be here on weekends. My being gone then doesn't mean I've abandoned you or the site.
Jesamin, SakakiKonohagakureJounin-[color=#ff34b3]
[color=3cc8800]Samata, Jiigo[/color][color=3cc8800]SunagakureGeninNefarious
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=#cc8800]Aoichio, Sensuke
KumogakureChuunin-[color=#CD4F39]Shirou, IrukaKirigakure
Genin-[color=#0080ab]Sakebi, IshiIwagakure
Chuunin-[color=#84462b][/center][/center][/center][/color][/center][/center][/center][/center]
[color=3cc8800]

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Sat May 21, 2011 6:50 am

The twins stopped, spun and gestured for the boy to follow, moving off at a reduced speed to head across one of the bridges they had come over earlier. Iwagakure was in a mountainous range, and so one found themselves heading across bridges and under rocky overpasses, as well as through parts of various mountain tops and such.

The twins lead the young boy down these paths, across these bridges, under these overpasses and through these mountains and eventually lead him into a mountain, taking a spiral staircase down into the depths and coming out into a large cavern, a cavern that was littered with rubble from Stalagmites, Stalactites, crushed rocks and ad large craters in the ground and walls. Apparently nobody had come to clean up from the twins last two training sessions yet.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
Those Who Have Died
ClickyShow
[/center]

If any issues are spotted within my posts I will be happy to change them accordingly.

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Tue May 24, 2011 2:14 pm

(Just so you know, Iwa is actually very flat terrain. It's all, like, prairie and stuff)

Ishi followed for a long while, over bridges, through the underground caves of the Hidden Stone, over and over, for what seemed like forever. By the time they arrived, the stars were more difficult to find, and on the horizon was the faintest of purple. Ishi had already used his jutsu, as all Sakebi do to renew it at the beginning of each day.

Finally, they found themselves below ground again, in a grand cavern with stalagmites and stalactites abound. Rubble and stone lay roughly on the floor, and the light was only just dim enough to see a few meters ahead. The twins appeared to stop, however, having reached their destination, and so Ishi stopped as well. Not a word could be heard from the unassuming genin: Ishi much preferred to wait until his new Sensei spoke first, and then would respond as needed, or else get directly into training. He had to admit, he was more than a little interested in how they planned to train him.

jutsuShow
Name:~Kanben Yoroi no Chakra-- Simple Armor of Chakra
C-rank Ninjutsu
This technique creates an armor just behind the skin which has no physical form. It doesn't serve as a physical barrier, but rather absorbs the energy in motion -- the kinetic energy -- from outside attacks. This energy is re-directed throughout the armor, used to power it efficiently, and if too much is absorbed for the user to handle, is redirected into the ground where it dissipates harmlessly. The absorbed energy may be used in combination with chakra to perform the various techniques of the Sakebi clan. The maximum amount of energy which can be absorbed is measured as the average of the control and strength technique, as equivalent to paper bombs.
NOTE: I won't be here on weekends. My being gone then doesn't mean I've abandoned you or the site.
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
Chuunin-[color=#84462b][/center][/center][/center][/color][/center][/center][/center][/center]
[color=3cc8800]

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:08 pm

((OOC: Sorry for the short post I am major busy))

Shiroken and Kuroken spoke at the same time yet again, telling the boy that through their information gathering skills they had found that he required training in the usage of chakra in finite and minute amounts. They told him that they had decided that it would be best to try training his ability through real experience, namely having him use his clan originating abilities and while doing that attempting to defend against the two men who were much larger and powerful than him.

So the twins waited for the boys answer, ready to start whenever he was.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
Those Who Have Died
ClickyShow
[/center]

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:33 pm

Ishi listened on, and if he were at all the type to show his own emotion, he would have raised his eyebrows in surprise. I have to defend against them... against both of them? This seemed more like a suicide mission than a training course, but Ishi merely nodded that enormous head of his in response. His armor was already prepared, but Ishi did not take a fighting stance: They said they were working his control ability, not his taijutsu. As a result, Ishi would be defending solely with his armor. "I'm ready." Ishi took a breath in, preparing himself for the onslaught to come. Wherever the punch would be coming, Ishi would attempt to activate another jutsu to defend him further. Most of the Sakebi jutsu were completely chakra channeling; as a result, no hand seals would be required. It was all chakra control.
jutsuShow
~Kanko Yoroi: Hard Armor
D-rank Ninjutsu
[b[Pre-req:[/b] Chakra no Yoroi of any rank
A simple jutsu using chakra control, the Sakebi clan member is able to give what could loosely be called substance to their chakra armor. Hardening and condensing it, members may use this to give their armor a more sturdy form, capable, therefore, of defending against more powerful attacks. This must be consciously activated and kept active, and cannot be aided by the kinetic energy absorbed by the technique: it must be entirely chakra. Starting out, a Sakebi clan member can harden their armor to being just a bit better than good boiled leather. As they rank up to chuunin and higher, the power of the armor improves as well.
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

Return to “Iwagakure no Sato”